What are SurveyMonkey Enterprise users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using SurveyMonkey Enterprise software through verified user reviews

• icon"What I liked the most about using SurveyMonkey was the robust set of features that suited our feedback collection purposes quite comprehensively."
  • icon"The whole platform is very intuitive and easy to use. It also prompts options you may not have thought of which is a great benefit when you're building something fast and want it to look great."
  • icon"We use survey monkey at our church to get quick and easy feedback about different events that we have periodically. It is always super easy to take the survey."
  • icon"The only con is that some of the features you had to pay more for. I was on a basic plan and didn't need a monthly plan so it was unfortunate that I couldn't access all of the features."
  • icon"Also, the amount of ways to pull results can be overwhelming. It’s hard to pull the same report twice."
  • icon"I couldn't create an automated email to receive when new surveys were completed."

Browse all SurveyMonkey Enterprise Reviews

• Have you used SurveyMonkey Enterprise and would like to share your experience with others?

Kevin

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

March 2022

A way for Collection Information.

Carolyn

This software is easy to use

Studies additionally are anything but difficult to make and send to our customers and examine their answers. we've been utilizing this product for battle the board generally and are prepared to contact our database, send them pamphlets and information like connections for our blog articles, online courses, and so forth. With the formats, you'll structure a generally excellent looking email and it'll get the peruser's consideration.

Pros

Great advertising begins with incredible programming, and that I think we've established our own. With SurveyMonkey, we've been prepared to contact a decent crowd for our counseling business and get a positive reaction too. we don't have a tremendous promoting group and do most stuff on-house, so relying on master programming as Mailchimp has truly paid off.

Cons

The email advertising didn't work week and SurveyMonkey had an excessive number of limitations consequently. SurveyMonkey had huge amounts of limitations on what you'll send which is the reason the product truly didn't chip away at my sake me.

Eric

SurveyMonkey almost Enterprise

Overall I was disappointed in the Enterprise features for a larger scaling organization, but impressed with the uptime and survey UIs that were customer-facing. It was very simple to create a new survey or poll and get it sent out to customers. We even used a 1-10 template to get baseline NPS from our customer base that was quite easy. If admin controls get up-leveled I would revisit this product.

Pros

I love the ease of setting up a new survey and seeing visual results in chart form.

Cons

There are not enough Enterprise features to call this Enterprise-ready. The most glaring thing missing is the ability to SEE and MANAGE surveys that are "out in the wild" as an admin. My team would constantly come to me asking if they could see the results of a survey a colleague had sent. I would have to send them to that individual because I couldn't even see IF it was sent. If that person was out of the office then we were out of luck until they returned. I was very frustrated by this.

Henry

Industry: Restaurants

Nothing special, expensive, and an oddly bitter customer support team.

Frustrating and unimpressive. I can't conjure a reason to choose SurveyMonkey over another tool, and would not recommend it to anyone. That would put my own credibility at peril.

Pros

I was able to create a survey with it. That's the extent of my "Pros" column.

Cons

So pricy for what you get, which is nothing unique or particularly robust. Literally any other tool will do everything SurveyMonkey does, and for an actually reasonable cost. And the customer service. I saw tons of negative comments on SurveyMonkey's customer service across different sites, and they are all accurate. One example: a co-worker left the company and left a surveymonkey subscription active without telling anyone. After 3 months I reached out to support and asked to cancel, and pointed out there was 0 activity in the account, and asked about a possible refund. They responded (after a week) with a very defensive, accusatory and borderline personally insulting email. An overpriced tool that's ultimately super basic, paired with aggressively-trained and downright mean customer service, should make anyone skeptical. And when there are so many other solid survey options out there, why risk it?

Reasons for choosing SurveyMonkey Enterprise

I had chosen SurveyMonkey because it was the most recognizable brand name in the survey software industry at the time. I should have done more research (like you are now).

July 2022

SurveyMonkey

Pros

The excellent smooth process of these surveys

Cons

Nothing really that I can think of that i don't like

SurveyMonkey Review

SurveyMonkey is overall a great platform to use for businesses if you are looking for an easy quick way to collect data or feedback. The overall experience has been very positive, with just a few small flaws.

Pros

SurveyMonkey is great for when you need a quick and easy review or quick feedback that isn't super detailed. It is definitely user friendly with an easy to use interface. The options for survey questions are great and easy to understand/create. It is perfect for post-event feedback in the shopper marketing events world. Pricing is great and the collection of responses is easy to understand/view!

Cons

It would be great if there were additional design functionalities, for companies to be able to customize surveys. It also would be great if there was an easier way to export results and data for analytics.

Sabrina

July 2022

Easy to learn survey structure

Surveymonkey's customer service is responsive and the tool is overall great for internal and external surveys.

Pros

Surveymonkey is very user friendly and is easy to learn. Novice survey creators can build a survey in minutes without trouble.

Cons

Although surveymonkey has many necessary survey features, exporting data is troublesome. The format of a basic excel export does not make the data easy to work with.

Ian

Easy to use, good value for the money

Love it, and would recommend it to anyone needing to communicate and get feedback from larger data groups.

Pros

We integrated SurveyMonkey with MailChimp and use it to manage all of our campaigns. Easy to use, efficient and takes the hassle out scheduling and maintaining big lists and data sets.

Cons

We probably don;t use the reporting to it's maximum capacity, but it seems pretty robust.

Survey Monkey Enterprise: Is it the right Survey Platform for your needs?

Overall, Survey Monkey is absolutely a great survey software. It is user friendly, offers a wide range of valuable features including a great library of templates. Its analytics and reporting make it easy to generate reports and most importantly it can be integrated with different softwares.

Pros

Survey Monkey is a powerful Survey platform that boasts a massive range of valuable features. It caters to everyone, from individuals to established organisations. It is easy to use and with its intuitive analytics, it provides essential data and insights useful for your organisation.

Cons

Survey Monkey is great software but can be quite expensive if you prefer to utilise all its great features.

Jon

the best of the best

This tool saves me a ton of time and makes it really easy for staff to answer questions for various pilot projects,satisfaction ratings, etc.

Pros

This software is SO EASY to use, both for survey creators and survey takers. And the amound of data and the actions you're able to take on that data are mind-boggling, especially at the paid levels. The free level is perfectly sufficient for basic Q/A, survey/response type things, but the paid level sunlocks things like text answer analysis based on keywords and other spiffy features like that. Super neat! This tool saves me a lot of time doing research on potential project impact, pain points for end users, user satisfaction, etc. I'm sure I could be using it for more, but I'm not all that creative :)

Cons

It cannot force users to take the surveys. I literally have none! I was able to very easily setup my survey, send the link out, and analyzew the responses efficiently.

Kaiss

September 2022

SurveyMonkey is essential for gauging what your customers need

Pros

The best thing about SurveyMonkey is how easy it is to use. Very quick to set up and integrate within your business. I personally use SurveyMonkey in my Shopify store to ask my customers what I can improve upon. Customer satisfaction is key and SurveyMonkey helped me acoomplish that.

Cons

Features such as customization of surveys and access to certain analytics are locked behind a subscription, which costs $25 a month at the lowest.

Beverly

Survey Monkey Review

Overall, it is a great tool for setting up and getting responses to a survey.

Pros

It is easy to login into a survey and input responses. I like that you can set it up to get updated results fairly quickly and easily.

Cons

I have no issues with this software. It is a good tool to use to send out survey as well as compile results.

Anita

Easy to use and great integrations!

Overall, support is great and the program is easy to use. I would recommend to users. Although its meant to be used for more surveys- we use it for registrations as well.

Pros

Integrations like Zapier. Easy and intuitive to use. Easy to retrieve data from surveys. The optimizer helps a lot making surveys more streamlined.

Cons

That only 2 browsers can be used at the same time. We have an enterprise account where we have to buy "seats". Each seat is about $700 and only allows 2 browsers logged in a the same time. This is a high cost for for a small dept with a small budget so we can't afford to buy another seat. Also, with the way our browsers are set up, it never recognizes it so every time I log in, I have to send a 2-factor authentication to the mailbox. Closing surveys takes too many steps. Search for surveys is hard to search. There could be a better way to file surveys or label surveys to search.

Joshua

Industry: Writing and Editing

SurveyMonkey is a great product which I frequently use!

I personally love SurveyMonkey Enterprise, and often send my friends surveys on what they want / don't want to do. I also use it academically, when I need to collect data for report writing and such like.

Pros

This software is a great way to get feedback from friends, and even from professionals. I use it for lots of class projects to get data from a range of people. One of my favorite features of this software is the ability to quickly write a review, and then easily send out a link to a whole variety of people. What is even better is when you purchase results. This is pretty much where a pay a small sum of money, and get your survey completed by hundreds of people across the global.

Cons

The only real problem with SurveyMonkey Enterprise is that it takes a while to get use to the interface. I have been using SurveyMonkey for a while, so for me I can quickly write effective surveys, but usually it is not that easy. It takes a while to get use to, but I personally believe that once you have used it a few times, it can be one of the best survey websites out there.

Shannon

So Simple It Will Amaze You!

I've always had a wonderful experience using Survey Monkey! Very simple to use & understand! Definitely recommend this site to anyone needing to make a survey for data collection or to take surveys to make extra money with!

Pros

This site is one of the easiest survey sites online today! The layout of the questions are very easy to use & answer. It makes taking surveys so simple that it makes both the survey makers & survey takers amazed! It's both website based & has an app that can be downloaded to make extra money on! Highly recommended!

Cons

Sometimes not enough surveys to pick from!

Kevin

Industry: Online Media

A way for Collection Information.

My overall experience is pretty good. I found that I use it more than I thought I would and it was nice as an analytics tool to track our surveys.

Pros

What I like the most about survey monkey is that I can check my corporations surveys and run the analysis. I can also compare it to other forms that we've submitted out to the public. I also found that I like the idea that we can have a centralized hub which this does very well.

Cons

For our organization prices becoming more and more of a factor. We find that the pricing can get out of budget and out of our grant. I also do not like the steep learning curve that we have to have.

Reasons for switching to SurveyMonkey Enterprise

Needed something more professional.

Félix

An efficient way to collect and analyse data

Pros

SurveyMonkey presents a clean and efficient way to collect large scale data, particularly by making it easy to email surveys to large email lists. It’s analysis also makes it easy to distinguish trends within the data without too much rigorous self-analysis.

Cons

Despite its large amount of features. Its free plan is rather limited and a proper survey (with a large sample size) would require users to sign up. This is a disadvantage compared to alternatives such as Google or MS forms.

Gets the job done

It gets the job done quick and easy. Overall it’s exactly what is needed for me to gather real time results and opinions on a massive scale in an easy to use presentation.

Pros

The interface is easy to use and the surveys are always very clean and responsive. The ability to make a survey only takes a few minutes because most of it is guided on the administration side and allows it to be done in only a few clicks. It’s also incredible easy to track the survey stats after it is sent out.

Cons

The software is a little too “cut and dry”. Even though it’s easy to create a survey that looks beautiful, I still find myself wishing I could embed in the survey or add plugins to make it fully customizable to my direct branding. I also wish an API was offered so it wasn’t directly on the survey monkey website and I could have a bit more freedom in placing the surveys in emails or places on my website.

Renan

Possibly the best tool available, but often too complex.

SurveyMonkey is still used by some parts of my organization but there are still some points to fine-tune. Overall, the tool was very complete and a great platform for our surveys. the main issue we had was the complexity of the tool and the lack of options to properly manage all different customer feedback programs via it.

Pros

This tool have all features you can imagine for electronic surveys.

Cons

During the time my company experienced this tool, there were many separate accounts used by different parts of my organization, with little to non orchestration among the accounts. This seems to be available now, but it was one of the main pain-points, causing my company to move to another preferred vendor.

Cristine

Survey Monkey Enterprise, Be Secured and Be in Control

SurveyMonkey Enterprise has help us come up with practical solutions towards the learning needs of students. Through survey monkey links we distribute to students through the university website, and we right away get the feedback we need to help the university plan an academic year the is suited to cater for the requirements of the students.

Pros

What I like most about SurveyMonkey Enterprise is that it let's us secure our data and be in control of it. It has a centralized administration feature that let's us distribute our gathered and pre-existing data to those who are meant to have them and secure it from any other party that aren't supposed to get a grasp of our data. This means, besides privacy and security, it enables us to share only the right data for the right user and that is very important when handling collected data, making SurveyMonkey Enterprise, truly helpful!

Cons

We do not only keep safe gathered data and make use of it and utilize it to it's full potential, we can also integrate data that we have prior, through SurveyMonkey Enterprise. I like everything about it to be honest and it's been a big help to us in the office.

Rachel

Industry: Market Research

#1 for a reason

I started using this as a psychology student and have used this for everything from internal surveys of small teams to external surveys of thousand in the community. It is multifunctional and easy.

Pros

Ease of implementation. Question templates to give ideas, built in best practices that tell you if your survey is too long or otherwise unlikely to generate responses. Ability to create independent links to track where responses originate. I like that respondents think they are anonymous but you can actually track where they came from which protects integrity of information.

Cons

The free version doesn’t have great analytics. The paid version keeps most valuable data information in the hands of the administrator which was frustrating to me as a team member before I became in charge and administering surveys. Report format is a bit cumbersome, design could be more elegant, but it does the trick.

Reasons for choosing SurveyMonkey Enterprise

Easy and affordable and well known by team.

Yash

Survey Monkey Review

Amazing to do large-scale surveys. Once you close the survey and generate results, you will see how detailed everything is. There's everything present like Respondents per category, individual category score, etc., which makes it very easy to interpret the results.

Pros

Amazing software for doing surveys. I like the vast amount of features that Survey Monkey has. From the option of putting in short answer questions to using checkboxes and stuff, this software has got everything.

Cons

I feel that the User-Interface is little tricky and it was little difficult to navigate things. Survey Monkey can make their UI more simpler.

Ashley

Quick and easy way to collect data!

Overall, very positive! Utilizing SurveyMoney for us has opened doors that we otherwise did not know existed & has streamlined the communication between our patients and decision-makers in the department for the future of our services.

Pros

Utilizing SurveyMonkey within our department has allowed us to gather information/data that we otherwise would not be aware of or take into consideration when making plans/decisions with the future of our department for our customers (patients). Given we are completely reliant on our customers still finding us beneficial - Implementing SurveyMonkey only made sense to collect this necessary data.

Cons

We received feedback from some users attempting to complete our survey that the view on certain devices (smartphones, tablets) & browsers (Internet Explorer) was difficult. This resulted in increased time to complete the survey/submit information & could potentially deter customers from completing the survey in the future.

Marissa

Unique survey software

Pros

This survey software is very easy to use and does a lot more than your typical survey would provide. I really like the question branching feature that not a lot of other applications provide.

Cons

One thing that is could be improved is the design of the software and additional instructions on how to navigate around the software. I think it was a little overwhelming to get to know how to use all of the features but once you get the hang of it you’ll never forget it

Katy

Easy surveys

An easy way to create and answer surveys that does not require a large time commitment .

Pros

The creation process is intuitive and the templates you get drastically reduce the time you need to spend on composing the questions .You can use both fixed and open ended questions and combine them in whichever way you want .

Cons

SurveyMonkey is expensive and it is debatable whether the fee is justified or not . Depending on the topic , the character limit on some boxes can be limiting .

SurveyMonkey Enterprise