Browse SurveyMonkey Enterprise Reviews

Carolyn from Belk

This software is easy to use

Studies additionally are anything but difficult to make and send to our customers and examine their answers. we've been utilizing this product for battle the board generally and are prepared to contact our database, send them pamphlets and information like connections for our blog articles, online courses, and so forth. With the formats, you'll structure a generally excellent looking email and it'll get the peruser's consideration.

Pros

Great advertising begins with incredible programming, and that I think we've established our own. With SurveyMonkey, we've been prepared to contact a decent crowd for our counseling business and get a positive reaction too. we don't have a tremendous promoting group and do most stuff on-house, so relying on master programming as Mailchimp has truly paid off.

Cons

The email advertising didn't work week and SurveyMonkey had an excessive number of limitations consequently. SurveyMonkey had huge amounts of limitations on what you'll send which is the reason the product truly didn't chip away at my sake me.

Anita from BC Cancer

Easy to use and great integrations!

Overall, support is great and the program is easy to use. I would recommend to users. Although its meant to be used for more surveys- we use it for registrations as well.

Pros

Integrations like Zapier. Easy and intuitive to use. Easy to retrieve data from surveys. The optimizer helps a lot making surveys more streamlined.

Cons

That only 2 browsers can be used at the same time. We have an enterprise account where we have to buy "seats". Each seat is about $700 and only allows 2 browsers logged in a the same time. This is a high cost for for a small dept with a small budget so we can't afford to buy another seat. Also, with the way our browsers are set up, it never recognizes it so every time I log in, I have to send a 2-factor authentication to the mailbox. Closing surveys takes too many steps. Search for surveys is hard to search. There could be a better way to file surveys or label surveys to search.

Ashley from Blank Children's Hospital

Quick and easy way to collect data!

Overall, very positive! Utilizing SurveyMoney for us has opened doors that we otherwise did not know existed & has streamlined the communication between our patients and decision-makers in the department for the future of our services.

Pros

Utilizing SurveyMonkey within our department has allowed us to gather information/data that we otherwise would not be aware of or take into consideration when making plans/decisions with the future of our department for our customers (patients). Given we are completely reliant on our customers still finding us beneficial - Implementing SurveyMonkey only made sense to collect this necessary data.

Cons

We received feedback from some users attempting to complete our survey that the view on certain devices (smartphones, tablets) & browsers (Internet Explorer) was difficult. This resulted in increased time to complete the survey/submit information & could potentially deter customers from completing the survey in the future.

Gets the job done

It gets the job done quick and easy. Overall it’s exactly what is needed for me to gather real time results and opinions on a massive scale in an easy to use presentation.

Pros

The interface is easy to use and the surveys are always very clean and responsive. The ability to make a survey only takes a few minutes because most of it is guided on the administration side and allows it to be done in only a few clicks. It’s also incredible easy to track the survey stats after it is sent out.

Cons

The software is a little too “cut and dry”. Even though it’s easy to create a survey that looks beautiful, I still find myself wishing I could embed in the survey or add plugins to make it fully customizable to my direct branding. I also wish an API was offered so it wasn’t directly on the survey monkey website and I could have a bit more freedom in placing the surveys in emails or places on my website.

Joshua from Writing and Editing

Industry: Writing and Editing

SurveyMonkey is a great product which I frequently use!

I personally love SurveyMonkey Enterprise, and often send my friends surveys on what they want / don't want to do. I also use it academically, when I need to collect data for report writing and such like.

Pros

This software is a great way to get feedback from friends, and even from professionals. I use it for lots of class projects to get data from a range of people. One of my favorite features of this software is the ability to quickly write a review, and then easily send out a link to a whole variety of people. What is even better is when you purchase results. This is pretty much where a pay a small sum of money, and get your survey completed by hundreds of people across the global.

Cons

The only real problem with SurveyMonkey Enterprise is that it takes a while to get use to the interface. I have been using SurveyMonkey for a while, so for me I can quickly write effective surveys, but usually it is not that easy. It takes a while to get use to, but I personally believe that once you have used it a few times, it can be one of the best survey websites out there.

Renan from Eaton

Possibly the best tool available, but often too complex.

SurveyMonkey is still used by some parts of my organization but there are still some points to fine-tune. Overall, the tool was very complete and a great platform for our surveys. the main issue we had was the complexity of the tool and the lack of options to properly manage all different customer feedback programs via it.

Pros

This tool have all features you can imagine for electronic surveys.

Cons

During the time my company experienced this tool, there were many separate accounts used by different parts of my organization, with little to non orchestration among the accounts. This seems to be available now, but it was one of the main pain-points, causing my company to move to another preferred vendor.

SurveyMonkey Review

SurveyMonkey is overall a great platform to use for businesses if you are looking for an easy quick way to collect data or feedback. The overall experience has been very positive, with just a few small flaws.

Pros

SurveyMonkey is great for when you need a quick and easy review or quick feedback that isn't super detailed. It is definitely user friendly with an easy to use interface. The options for survey questions are great and easy to understand/create. It is perfect for post-event feedback in the shopper marketing events world. Pricing is great and the collection of responses is easy to understand/view!

Cons

It would be great if there were additional design functionalities, for companies to be able to customize surveys. It also would be great if there was an easier way to export results and data for analytics.

Michele from Trinity Cooperative Day Nursery

Survey Monkey

We had very good experiences, however the fees for service are too high.

Pros

The program has many features and we love the reporting aspects of the program.

Cons

The cost is very high. We have moved to a different program that is free because as a non profit, we can not afford the cost.

Reasons for Switching to SurveyMonkey Enterprise

The new program was free

Beverly from Town of Columbia

Survey Monkey Review

Overall, it is a great tool for setting up and getting responses to a survey.

Pros

It is easy to login into a survey and input responses. I like that you can set it up to get updated results fairly quickly and easily.

Cons

I have no issues with this software. It is a good tool to use to send out survey as well as compile results.

Jens from Saint-Gobain Gyproc

Industry: Building Materials

SurveyMonkey is a powerfull surveytool

SurveyMonkey is powerfull yet easy to use. You can create all sorts of surveys. The basic ones but also more complex versions. The tool gets you covered.

Pros

The ease of creating a survey is superb. You can get a basic report, but there is also the possibility to dive in deeper. And the tool is quite flexible but still easy to operate.

Cons

The software provides you with a pop-up to place on your website. Unfortunatly this is a bit outdated and terrible experience for websitevisitors.

Shannon from Home

So Simple It Will Amaze You!

I've always had a wonderful experience using Survey Monkey! Very simple to use & understand! Definitely recommend this site to anyone needing to make a survey for data collection or to take surveys to make extra money with!

Pros

This site is one of the easiest survey sites online today! The layout of the questions are very easy to use & answer. It makes taking surveys so simple that it makes both the survey makers & survey takers amazed! It's both website based & has an app that can be downloaded to make extra money on! Highly recommended!

Cons

Sometimes not enough surveys to pick from!

Cristine from Far Eastern University

Survey Monkey Enterprise, Be Secured and Be in Control

SurveyMonkey Enterprise has help us come up with practical solutions towards the learning needs of students. Through survey monkey links we distribute to students through the university website, and we right away get the feedback we need to help the university plan an academic year the is suited to cater for the requirements of the students.

Pros

What I like most about SurveyMonkey Enterprise is that it let's us secure our data and be in control of it. It has a centralized administration feature that let's us distribute our gathered and pre-existing data to those who are meant to have them and secure it from any other party that aren't supposed to get a grasp of our data. This means, besides privacy and security, it enables us to share only the right data for the right user and that is very important when handling collected data, making SurveyMonkey Enterprise, truly helpful!

Cons

We do not only keep safe gathered data and make use of it and utilize it to it's full potential, we can also integrate data that we have prior, through SurveyMonkey Enterprise. I like everything about it to be honest and it's been a big help to us in the office.

Rachel from US Army

Industry: Market Research

#1 for a reason

I started using this as a psychology student and have used this for everything from internal surveys of small teams to external surveys of thousand in the community. It is multifunctional and easy.

Pros

Ease of implementation. Question templates to give ideas, built in best practices that tell you if your survey is too long or otherwise unlikely to generate responses. Ability to create independent links to track where responses originate. I like that respondents think they are anonymous but you can actually track where they came from which protects integrity of information.

Cons

The free version doesn’t have great analytics. The paid version keeps most valuable data information in the hands of the administrator which was frustrating to me as a team member before I became in charge and administering surveys. Report format is a bit cumbersome, design could be more elegant, but it does the trick.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyMonkey Enterprise

Easy and affordable and well known by team.

Professional Surveys and Easy Reporting

Overall, SurveyMonkey creates professional looking surveys from a well-respected company that people trust.

Pros

It is very easy to create a survey and share it with the people you want. Questions can be copy and pasted into a form and will be auto formatted saving you time. You can preview the survey before submitting it and add images.

Cons

The price is a bit high. Also, the amount of ways to pull results can be overwhelming. It’s hard to pull the same report twice.

Joshua from www.resourcedepartment.co

What you need

Overall a great experience and not sure another platform like it exists that can match all the features.

Pros

The whole platform is very intuitive and easy to use. It also prompts options you may not have thought of which is a great benefit when you're building something fast and want it to look great.

Cons

Overall not much to complain about here. It would be great to have a little more design flexibility like that of Typeform. But overall we like it.

A Classic!

Easiest, quickest survey software to use. I will continue to use this!

Pros

This software is SO easy to use, as both a surveyor and survey taker. It's so well known, and frankly universal.

Cons

It really could do for an update, I would love some sleeker, less branded options. Although it is super easy to use, and familiar, I would love to see some more personalized updates for the actual surveys we are sending out.

Ian from Fishbowl Inventory

Easy to use, good value for the money

Love it, and would recommend it to anyone needing to communicate and get feedback from larger data groups.

Pros

We integrated SurveyMonkey with MailChimp and use it to manage all of our campaigns. Easy to use, efficient and takes the hassle out scheduling and maintaining big lists and data sets.

Cons

We probably don;t use the reporting to it's maximum capacity, but it seems pretty robust.

Nicole from El Dorado School District

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Great Tool for Educators and Students

SurveyMonkey has been such a great tool to use within the school to collect data to be used to improve our environment and the way we work. I have also used it as a graduate student and it was a great tool for me to use during my studies because it gave me so many great ways to analyze my data.

Pros

SurveyMonkey surveys are so great because they are easy to use and you can analyze the data from the surveys in so many different ways. It is easy to create the surveys, to collect responses, and to view the results.

Cons

There are limited customization options with only about 12 design themes to choose from, so it may be difficult to perfectly integrate the theme into what you need for your use.

Jon from Community Medical Centers, Inc.

the best of the best

This tool saves me a ton of time and makes it really easy for staff to answer questions for various pilot projects,satisfaction ratings, etc.

Pros

This software is SO EASY to use, both for survey creators and survey takers. And the amound of data and the actions you're able to take on that data are mind-boggling, especially at the paid levels. The free level is perfectly sufficient for basic Q/A, survey/response type things, but the paid level sunlocks things like text answer analysis based on keywords and other spiffy features like that. Super neat! This tool saves me a lot of time doing research on potential project impact, pain points for end users, user satisfaction, etc. I'm sure I could be using it for more, but I'm not all that creative :)

Cons

It cannot force users to take the surveys. I literally have none! I was able to very easily setup my survey, send the link out, and analyzew the responses efficiently.

Chad from Music

Survey Monkey

Pros

I like that everything is simple, yet effective, not more or less then it's intended for.

Cons

There is nothing that I like the least, it does what I expect from it.

Andréia from Real Estate

The best app for Surveys

It is the best app for Surveys. I usually use the free version when I am trying to run internal surveys for my employees (we give a lot of prizes for the top employees of the month). It's an excellent way to find out what they wish to win next and makes our rewards have a real value to the team. But I also use the paid options when I want to do something for my clients, and I can customize and looks more professional for the external public.

Pros

You can use the free version with the same quality, or you can pay and have your survey customized. The paid version is very affordable.

Cons

I don't see any negative side of this product.

Courtney from 1st Brokerage

Your Survey Made Easy

I overall enjoyed using Survey Monkey with my friends and colleagues.

Pros

I love Survey Monkey for the ease with which it allows anyone to create and follow up with surveys done personal, scholastic, and professional purposes.

Cons

I wish more people knew about Survey Monkey and that there were a premium version to take advantage of.

Handy tool for surveys

This is such a user friendly tool that we love for sending surveys.

Pros

This is a very user-friendly software that allows our team to quickly throw together anonymous surveys to send out. We enjoy how easy it is to use and to set up survey questions and answers.

Cons

We haven’t encountered any issues with using Survey Monkey as our go-to program to create anonymous surveys to send out either internally or externally.

Courtney from Wayfair

Old News

Pros

Survey monkey was all the rave 5-10 years ago but has been surpassed in ease of use by competing platforms. Yes you can make surveys, yes it’s relatively easy to use, yes it’s cheap. The data reporting is simple and easy to export if needed and the secure survey option is great for the workplace. It’s relatively user friendly but the site can seem a little busy and hard for the eye to follow.

Cons

I honestly don’t have any specific complaints about functionality or design, but I find myself using competing platforms without thinking twice. My needs do not require a heavy amount of data analysis so a much simpler and user friendly platform like google forms meets my needs much better. Survey monkey would be great for someone with more complex needs that require custom data reporting.

David from DataDis

Poor customer service

We took an annual plan with them and after 6 months, we were not really using the software. We contacted them and explain that we would like to get a reimbursement. Usually, you get a better pricing when you take it for a year, but they also offer a monthly rate that is a little higher. I was expecting that if we wanted to cancel that they would take that higher rate x number of months we used the software and credit us the balance. At the beginning they were super responsive to my emails and then they went silent. That is NOT the right way to treat customers. Now I will not renew with them ANYWAYS and I am not suggesting SURVEY MONKEY for that specific reason. There are other GREATER alternatives out there.

Pros

Plenty of features and nice interface. The reports are fairly powerful and well done.

Cons

Not that user friendly. I couldn't create an automated email to receive when new surveys were completed. They do not have features like smileys to gage if the customers were happy or not with our service. We cannot prepopulate an answer (e.g. Having "YES" as the default answer and the customer can change it to "NO" .

Reasons for Choosing SurveyMonkey Enterprise

Their reputation

Amanda from Healthcare

Easy to create surveys for any purpose

Pros

Survey Monkey is very user friendly for anyone looking to send out a survey

Cons

can be difficult to navigate when trying to make complex answer options

Dan from Epic

Easy, middle of the road survey tool

Survey Monkey provides a great tool for creating and managing your surveys. Their analytics could be improved, but it's nothing you can't fix in Excel.

Pros

Survey Monkey has a pretty quick walkthrough process for creating your survey. You can use the advanced tools to publish them faster, but for quick internal polls, it does the job well.

Cons

We had some issues for those taking our surveys. Sometimes they were not able to complete the survey and then couldn't launch the survey again from their link to finish it.

Ian from Arakne Studios

Feedback Collection Frameworks for Startups

Overall, SurveyMonkey served our needs quite fully for getting data in a simplified, straight-forward manner, with no data privacy concerns ever being raised by our customers and respondents.

Pros

What I liked the most about using SurveyMonkey was the robust set of features that suited our feedback collection purposes quite comprehensively.

Cons

What I liked least about using SurveyMonkey was how the best pf their features, like the tracking and the best of their analytics; were all locked behind their paywall. This wasn't so good because for some of these features; we'd have been more confident to pay for them had we used them, even if it was a trial version.

Only Suggest if You Use the Paid Version

Pros

Definitely the best choice for surveys out there! Like how you can present total data clearly or even individual responses.

Cons

If you have the free version there isn't much benefit. Any company using this will want to pay for the additional features to make full use of this platform.

SurveyMonkey for an overall analysis

It has been great, compared to other tools such as Google Forms it offers more tools and its hub looks better.

Pros

SurveyMonkey offers a great experience for those who search for a tool that is able to generate an analysis from an opinion coming from your staff or an opinion coming from customers.

Cons

In order to understand a the features that it offers you will need to spend some time trying out things until you're able to deploy it correctly.

Kristen from L hollingworth

Survey monkey for quick and user friendly data

Pros

Easy to set up with questions to parents about how hybrid teaching was going. Had various types of questions: short answer and multiple choice.

Cons

Nothing got data fast and adjust teaching accordingly to parents wants and needs. Didn't take user long.

Sarah from Caffey inc

Easy peasy

Overall I think this is a great tool that can be used to collect data.

Pros

We use survey monkey at our church to get quick and easy feedback about different events that we have periodically. It is always super easy to take the survey.

Cons

Not really had any issues with the software but I would say that maybe having a few more ways to view the data collected would be nice. (Pie charts, etc)

Angela from YogaSport

Great Survey Software

Pros

In he past I had just used Google Forms which was great for a free service but Survey Monkey made things so much easier, esp for a more in-depth survey. I loved how they offered so many suggestions and made it easy to ask better questions. I also love how the reporting came out in charts and graphs and lists. It's so simple to use, even for a novice like me.

Cons

The only con is that some of the features you had to pay more for. I was on a basic plan and didn't need a monthly plan so it was unfortunate that I couldn't access all of the features. But it really wasn't a big deal.

Best review application, great flexility

It was amazing and I really appreciate their customer service.

Pros

I really enjoyed the flexility of survey monkey as it allows a lot of question types. Surveymonkey also provide a great guidance to how to make a great survey.

Cons

I liked the least about this software because of its limited non-paid features available for users.

The smart and simple way to build a survey

This is a wonderful way to know your customers or to get feedback on the service you provide to your customers. We have been improving our product and services by knowing the customer's point of view.

Pros

It gives you a choice to build a survey by your self or simply answering a few questions your survey can be ready.

Cons

I think this is a pretty amazing, cool and easy site to make your customer satisfaction survey. I will let you all know when I find something which doesn't work appropriately.

Amy from New Hope

Stopped using and switched

Pros

You can sort data in several different ways- graphs, charts,

Cons

The design features are not as easy to use as other software programs

Decent Overall

Pros

It's certainly pretty easy to use, but that may just be because it's been around so long and I'm used to it

Cons

I don't think it's been upgraded enough to compete with other options.

Dennis from Traxia

Expensive for what it offers, in comparison to free options

I love using surveymonkey, I am just not a fan for paying for it.

Pros

Point blank this is the best option if you are looking at getting/implementing any sort of survey software.

Cons

The price is hard to get past. Unfortunately the free options are not as robust as the paid, but for my purposes the increase in price doesn’t make the paid features worth it.

Keith from NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing

SurveyMonkey Enterprise as a paid platform

Pros

The design is sleek and customizable. The analytics are robust. The integrations with other platforms are powerful.

Cons

Not sure it's worth the cost since I work for a large university and we have ample, free platforms. The customer service is slightly slower than I would expect for a paid service.

Always helpful to use

Pros

Easy to use and helpful to gather information in one place.

Cons

Can be time-consuming to create and answers can vary.

Chris from Austin Community College

Industry: Music

Okay for surveys

Pros

okay to put multiple surveys in but takes a lot of time

Cons

confusing options and hard to figure out how to export

Ross from Jobs for Maine Graduates

Survey Monkey

Pros

It’s provides a good way of getting data from source groups.

Cons

Sometimes the surveys are hard to go through

Janet from Simon Fraser University

I just started using this product a few months ago and find it un-intuitive to use.

Pros

It can handle big survey jobs and keeps information secure. You can send out professional looking surveys without ads.

Cons

It is awkward to use compared to other survey forms. For example, it was hard to figure out the branching or even how to turn off the survey monkey branding.