GoService Pro is a cloud-based field service management (FSM) solution that provides businesses across industries such as health care services, oil and gas, property maintenance and more, various tools and functionalities such as field service scheduling, partner management and real-time wireless communications that help them collaborate with their mobile workforce and manage their field service operations.
GoServicePro’s scheduling feature offers a drag and drop tool that can be used to place work orders onto the time they need to be done and with the specific technician. This alerts both the technician and service coordinators of changes in real-time. The solution helps users generate reports which can be viewed depending on their roles and can then be shared across the organization.
Additionally, GoServicePro features parts management, case management, sales management, preventive maintenance, customer portal and QuickBooks interface. Services are offered on a monthly subscription basis that includes support via phone and email.
Shekhar from R&L Carriers
Employees number: 5,001-10,000 employees
Make it more user friendly for Business Users.
It is a great tool for the IT departments to use. It even saves details from Email sent by creator.
It is not very user friendly for business users. Only the ticket requestor on business side can update the ticket without any help from the IT Help Desk.
Kathy from Carpet for Less
Before we had GoServicePro, we used to print out all of our work orders each day and then pass them out in the morning to each technician. Not only did this require paying someone to print and organize work orders for 4 hours a day, there was no way to make changes to work orders and no way to get feedback until the next morning with the techs came in.
Now all of the techs use GoServicePro's mobile app to get work orders and we can update the information realtime and get feedback on what work orders are complete and where the technicians are located. Techs love it because there is no paperwork to fill in and they don't have to come into the office to get their new work orders. This means they can start work earlier.
Brendan from QuickHelp HVAC
We switched over to GoServicePro about a year and a half ago. We had used several other field service management programs in the past, and were getting frustrated by the lack of support and promises that never came true. GoServicePro seems to have everything we could dream of all in one, and we've never been happier with a piece of software.
- Preventative Maintenance. This allows us to set up reoccurring work orders for the future, which can then be auto assigned.
- QuickBooks Integration. All of our invoices and billing we do in GoServicePro is able to quickly be transferred over to Quickbooks.
- Helpful Customer Support. Whenever we have a question they have been very fast and helpful.
- Out of Service Mobile Devices. When we have techs go out into the field, there is a moderate chance they will be out of a service area on our Verizon data plan. GoServicePro's app still allows the techs to work while in an area without service, and then automatically sinks back up to the cloud when they return to an area of service.
- The only one I can think of is that their browser requires internet, but this is the case for all other field service software that we have looked.
Everyone in our office and in the field loves using GoServicePro!