• Pros

• "Simple and easy to use. Great value for money compared to other products"

• "Very easy to use and has great features that have helped us save a lot of time and focus more on the business its self. "

• "This software is really simple to use . I got to grips with it quickly and i`m not good with computers . The customer , materials and labour memory are such a time saver ."

• Cons

• "quick and friendly,but expensive if compare with another similar product"

• "Originally was unable to search by telephone numbers but this has been resolved."

• "The field staff can see all prices and margins which sometimes is helpful but it sometimes does feelmlike they can see too much information"

Browse YourTradebase Reviews

stephen from Mezz9.com Ltd

Great tool for any business

This software has literally took two days off my normal week. Great tool for any business!!

Pros

Very easy to use once you've been on it a few weeks. Once we set all the materials and price lists up it enables you to have all the prices at your finger tips with the added benefit that you can see exactly what profit you make from the job. We use this everyday and has now become the norm in the office.

Cons

Nothing really, we think its great and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are always finding ways to improve it.

Mark from live solution

Awesome for complicated job quotes

Pros

I was looking for some software to enable quoting for ages. It had to be able to section off different jobs/trades, with detail of tasks, materials and labour. This software solved that straight away, and allows turning those quotes into invoices, including online payments default templates and template items.

Cons

The only place it's lacking is accounting functionality. I just use Excel for this now and send to my accountant to deal with! General database lists of invoices, export all, print all i would've expected but hey, compared to other options it's the most ideal.

Just wasn't customisable enough

Reasons for Switching to YourTradebase

Far too complicated for the time i have and the needs of day to day business

anthony from aplus design and build

review

looks good when sent

Pros

good lay out can find customers to rwf back and follow up with one click

Cons

the cost probaly my accounting software is cheaper

Dean from R1 Electrical Services

Brilliant

Absolutely brilliant from the layout, ease of use, quoting and invoicing and the customer service and willingness to improve is the best I have experienced.

Pros

Ease of Use, Lots of options, Professional Look, Materials Database

Cons

There wasn’t any cons on this service as if there was a problem [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team sorted it within 24 hours

Reasons for Choosing YourTradebase

Really helpful. Easy to set up and great communication

Reasons for Switching to YourTradebase

Hard to use and not what I was looking for.

Richard from West Sussex Artificial Grass

Make life easy with YourTradebase

I have used this software from the start and have found it makes my life far better and more organised . It is easy to .The backup from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is quick and helpful as he understands the self-employed /building world. they carry out updates with have all be good and require no real learning they just work . what more can I Say , try it you won't be disappointed,

Pros

The beauty of this program is that you key all the information that you require into it once and you save your own text paragraphs for the different sections (Once again ) and they are inserted at the push of a key and can still be edited if required on an individual basis. if part of the software isn't applicable to you you don't have to use it. Your own headed paperwork is produced . all the information on any customers available from any device and is searchable from multiple angles (easily found ). Any email/quote /invoice ( again converted at the push of a key from a quote ) you have had with that customer is listed . For work on the move or the office this is a must. Finally all sync with Xero accounting.

Cons

The only real thing I have noticed , is that i would like the ability to change the text size/ bold on certain text boxes and thats about it

Reasons for Choosing YourTradebase

I was beginning to find it hard to with up with my work load and juggling multiple customers and there details , because as you know , customers never respond in the order you spoke to them .Now carrying out in excess of 500 quotes per year , I can refer back to any without a problem . Life made easier.

David from David Savery Electrical Services Ltd.

Makes the back-office tasks so much easier.

It's simple to use, support is fast and it automates a lot of processes I used to conduct manually using clonky apps such as Excel. Being web based, I can knock out estimates and invoices from my mobile phone if needed whereas prior methods had me tied to a computer.

Pros

YourTradeBase greatly eases the often more tedious tasks of operating a business by providing job tracking, estimating, billing and even allowing clients to pay their invoices upon receipt via credit/debit card. I can knock a modular estimate together in moments, zap it off to the client, see when they opened it, respond to any questions and mark it as accepted or rejected. If I win the job, then upon completion of work I can quickly convert the estimate to an invoice and fire it out. I can track who has paid and who hasn't, sending receipts for the former, reminders for the latter. As an Electrician, I don't want to lose time to administrative tasks and this software greatly lessens the time I need to spend in the office. It's an easy way to bring a small business into the 21st century without having to be too proficient with a PC!

Cons

I honestly can't think of a negative point. I guess the only negative is you pay a monthly overhead for it, but it's such a time-saver that you don't begrudge them charging a few quid!

Reasons for Choosing YourTradebase

I evaluated Tradify, albeit briefly, but it appeared to be more complicated. YTB was a breeze to pick up and anyone taking advantage of the free trial ought to quickly be able to see the benefits.

Jamie from Cambridge Stve Installations

Yourtradebase #TimeSaver

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is fantastic, to me he is yourtradebase. Certain aspect like the signature which took little to long and Ive longed for and the offline app not being available would have lost me to another provider if it wasn't for me thinking so highly of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Any time there is an issue he sorts it and quickly and has also taken on our feedback for edits to the system. Like making the search bar for searching services.

Pros

I love everything about yourtradebase, from its ease of use to its vast options that can be used. Setting up job sheets and being able to only let my employee's see what they need to see. Being able to store all customer information & files in 1 place. The new signature acceptance of quotes being accepted. The easy download system for he invoices so I can send across to my accountant. Setting daily, weekly & monthly task. Booking appointments and jobs. It just makes everything so simple and easy while ensuring our business looks as professional as we are. Most importantly it ensures we save time & gave me my home life back, cutting my 2-4 hour office evenings into 1-2 hours.

Cons

It really needs an offline app asap it is the only factor letting it down. Another great team would be being able to set automated reminders, this would be good for our maintenance side of the business and would work well for plumbers, electrician and any other trade that could then set annual or bi-annual etc reminders for PAT testing, boiler services and much more.

Stuart from DDH Electrical ltd

Streamline your business

I would recommend this to any tradesman that feels like they are sinking in paper work, it has freed up so much time where I can be out earning more and also can see how much is owed off all work in progress in one place, also all staff can see schedules etc of jobs, we are now all singing from the same hymn sheet, would never go back to our old way of working.

Pros

Our company used to run off emails and paper job sheets, meaning until these sheets were processed after sitting on desks for weeks at a time that cash flow was quite slow looking back, now our staff complete the jobs online then the same day with a few click either on my phone or tablet I can have invoices send out and usually paid within 24 hours. This has resulted in less money being sat out with customers for longer periods and in our bank in most cases within a few days

Reasons for Choosing YourTradebase

After a trial of this and others this fitted our company best at the right price

Response from Forty Two

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the kind words Stuart. There's a couple of ways you can stop your field team from seeing prices: 1. If you add them as 'field team members' to YourTradebase, they won't be able to see pricing for jobs you assign to them. Field teams are free in YourTradebase. 2. If you print or send job sheets, select 'Customise' and turn off the option to 'Show prices'. Reach out to support if you'd like any more help getting this setup Best wishes The YourTradebase team

Gary from Woodpeckers

Brilliant software package

Very quick and easy to set up and use straight away. Very clean and easy to use. Cloud based so no bulky clunky software issues.

Pros

No paper work, everything at my finger tips. So many customisable options. Very quick friendly first hand help and advice. I haven't seen another software package that can match this for value.

Cons

I would like to see what ratio of quotes won to lost. Bulk editing on labour costs.

Reasons for Choosing YourTradebase

Recommended by the BIKBBi at the time

Scott from STelectrical

Such a time saving tool

I used to do quotes and invoices on a spread sheet when i first started my business and it would take forever . Now i can compose and send invoices and quotes in minutes from my PC or mobile . I really couldn`t do without it .

Pros

Cons

A spell checker built in to the quote/ invoice writing pages would be good . Unless there is already one and i haven`t found it . To flag up the odd typo.

Reasons for Choosing YourTradebase

Price, at the time , though price has now increased more inline with others . Simplicity , others looked over complicated .

Response from Forty Two

Replied July 2020

Hey Scott, thanks for your kinds words! You should be able to turn on spell-checking via your browser get in touch with support and we'll be happy to talk you through how to switch that on All the best! The YourTradebase team

ray from heatworx

Industry: Utilities

job done!

i like the fact that from the word go the system is synced, i start with a job date, it has all details ready on a quote. which can be edited. once sent off, the customer can see everything online and you get emails or notification depending on preference if or when a job has been accepted, the quote can be converted into invoice, again minimal fuss. loads of other options which i havent delved into yet but happy to know they are ready when i need them,, also just started card payment option as well. so worth the money for me.

Pros

its a straight forward day since using the software, i have my contacts gradually added and now i write my invoices, jobs, quotes on the fly,, no more coming home to more paperwork,, whats not to like? mutliple addresses are now automatically stored so its easy to create invoicing with a few clicks and most of the software can be used to alter information to suit your needs,

Cons

the only downside but i guess not too important ,, its not an app so you will have to be in range of a mast, but in 4 years of usage i have not been hampered! the setting up will take time as i have entered my customer details manually with any information that goes with it. i have not had any security issues yet so again, not really a con,

Reasons for Choosing YourTradebase

bit of a hunch but very happy i took the step,

Andrew from Andy JOBE Decorating Services

Effortless control of invoicing and quoting.

For the day to day running of my sole trader (Painting and decorating) business, YourTradebase is a perfect fit for me. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Pros

As with all systems the first couple of visits will be familiarising yourself with it, this doesn’t take long at all. The layout is clear and uncluttered and navigation is really easy. Invoices and quotes look professional without being too formal, clients have commented on how professional it looks. If you’re looking for a reliable office system that save you hours of paperwork you won’t go far wrong YourTradebase, oh and if you need any help the guys are just a click away with the chat box. If your a self employed sole trader, or you have a team YourTradebase has it covered.

Cons

Honestly, I’m finding it difficult to think of anything negative to say. Anything that’s been an issue has been dealt with promptly, these guys have their finger on the pulse.

Reasons for Switching to YourTradebase

To save time and to give a professional image to clients and customers.

Thomas from Mantelpeace

Finally software that organizes everything for small remodeling firms!

Overall I am thoroughly pleased with my experience.

Pros

This is one of only two options I was able to find over years of searching that allow us to shape our client's experience from first contact through estimating to project completion. Your Tradebase serves as our CRM and all the data collected in our contacts stays in one system until job completion and follow-up. The estimating functionality is excellent and allows for quick and accurate estimates. The interface is also user friendly and easy on the eyes. Email support is prompt and knowledgeable.

Cons

There are a few small areas that would ideally offer a little more user customization but these are minor and I know of no application that doesn't share the same sort of limitation. There is no specific phone app, which we are used to but I have found that the mobile site offers full functionality and ease of use. I have dedicated one browser on my phone to Yourtradebase which gives me functionality equivalent to a stand alone app.

Alison from Earthstone Landscapes Ltd

Quick and easy to learn

Very good. We have been using this software since it was first introduced and have worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the YTB team to tweak and change things to suit our requirements.

Pros

It is very user friendly, easy to use and all information is linked. I am still learning about new features as improvements are regularly implemented. If there is a problem or I am unsure of something the YTB respond very quickly.

Cons

Some of the filters don't always work and the emails sent to clients can end up in their junk file.

Reasons for Choosing YourTradebase

There is a free trial in which I was able to pick up the basics before purchasing. Very reasonably priced.

Rod from Living Edge Construction

Construction Management

Excellent, customer service is great, personal. The best of usable computer software but managed by an actual human with genuine service in response to any questions or problems.

Pros

Ease of use and syncing across devices and platforms

Cons

No cost tracking element, the fact that it isn't free, lol !

Reasons for Choosing YourTradebase

Best value and usability.

Richard from Rick Carne Handyman Services

Tradebase review

Certainly trade base has been an asset to me as a sole trader, excellent customer service always open to suggestions and comments to improve user experience

Pros

The software is very intuitive, keeps a record of all my jobs invoices and quotes. Can schedule appointments work dates which can be linked into my iCal. Gives a good overall picture of invoices to send payments due. Would certainly be lost without it.

Cons

Can't really think of anything that is particularly missing all that can be improved in my case.

Mustafa from Professional Handyman Service LTD

Look no further, Amazing!!

10/10, we have been through many software's, nothing has come close to YTB!

Pros

Cons

Lovely software, I guess it would help if we can create payment plans which we can send to client, not a big issue at all.

too expensive.

Holly from Belmont Brokerage & MGMT

Great Value and Service

Great! Very responsive- We are in California, USA - and I have no issue waiting til the UK operating hours for a response.

Pros

We needed a basic software program to create invoices. I was not looking for a full accounting software program as we already have that. Tradebase was just what we were looking for. They were very helpful in the setup process and importing all of our customer information. We are very happy with this program.

Cons

None - We have been very happy with the software.

Michael from Berridge Electrical Services

Easy to use and very reliable

The overall experience has been fantastic, and whenever there has been a slight issue or if we needed any assistance, the support is always very fast and very helpful

Pros

Simple and easy to use. Great value for money compared to other products

Cons

There's no job profitability function although we get round this by creating a work detail and using that to log the materials used and time spent on the job

Reasons for Choosing YourTradebase

We chose Tradebase because at the time it's what we found that could do the job at the best value

Mark from M.a.f Plumbing, Heating & Gas Service

If Calsberg made business software

This software is excellent, easy to use and cheap in comparison to others

Pros

The site is easygoing to navigate, its colourfulness appearance makes it good to use and impressive for the customers I’ve had numerous customers tell me that the layout of the quotation was a big factor in getting the job But one of the best things is they always always reply to any message/question I raise

Cons

I have nothing negative to write, this software meets all requirements

Kath from Paul Cox Landscaping Ltd

It is vital to our business!!

Fabulous. I love it, love it, love it!!!

Pros

I absolutely couldn’t run our business without Yourtradebase. It is as simple as that. I use it all day, every day. From arranging appointments through quoting, scheduling and invoicing, it’s essential to our business. I hope no other landscapers in our area read this review obecause it puts us at a huge advantage!!!

Cons

There’s a tendency to over complicate it with features 80% of users don’t need?

Cathryn from Auto Tech Team Ltd

Easy to use management software

Pros

YourTradebase is exactly as the name suggests; it is the perfect base tool to manage jobs between multiple technicians. Jobs are easily quoted for and converted to active jobs that can be distributed to the team with ease. It's straight forward and that's exactly what I needed-no fuss! The team are quick to get back to you as well if you do have any queries along the way.

Cons

In the customers section it would be useful (for the nature of my business) to be able to separate one off customers and clients/repeat customers but that said, it is easy to search through them anyway.

Marc from Airedale Fencing Ltd

Great Company Software

Very good software and runs most of my business. Also the price is really great compared to most others.

Pros

Your Tradebase is so easy to use and implement for the team.

Cons

Job management side could be slightly better i.e..job sign offs etc but constant upgrades and improvements are getting this way. Could also make it easier for customers to leave reviews!

Price and ease of use

Reasons for Switching to YourTradebase

The other was too complicated and expensive.

Stephen from Thorburn Landscapes Ltd

Great Service, Saves Time

Super easy to use and saves time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very helpful and quick to respond to any questions or issues which helps everything run smoothly.

Pros

I use the quoting service mainly and saves a lot of time. Previously I would have to type everything up and with saved templates it is easy to load and make quick adjustments per job.

Cons

I haven't ventured much into other features that are on offer so my knowledge is limited.

Bill from Goodwin Electrical

Good software for construction industry

I have found the software easy to get on with. It is good to be able to get from first quote to being able to take job through to completion.

Pros

It saves a lot on paperwork. Great new facility to use Stripe for card payment, this helps when customers cannot do internet banking.

Cons

There is not a App for the software. Also when you take a deposit and use stripe you have to create a separate invoice to take part payment.

Jake from JB Decorating Services

Brilliant

It saves a lot of time.

Pros

I have been using this software for the last 3 years. It's so easy to work. Customer service is always quick to apply as well, the software send me weekly updates on Monday regarding finance. Truly worth it's money.

Cons

I haven't come across any cons yet while using it and I've been using it for 3 years.

Reasons for Switching to YourTradebase

Your trade base has a lot more features.

Aaron from Handyman Help Limited

Excellent solution

Pros

Excellent CRM for tradesmen. Been using this CRM system as a small tradesman and feel for the price it’s an excellent product. I have had great support from them and feel a valued customer. I would recommend the use of this CRM to all tradesmen.

Reasons for Choosing YourTradebase

Easy of use and pricing.

Callum from Smart Sparks Electricians

It saves you time and that’s the point.

Love them. Couldn’t run my business as well without them. Would like it to be app based.

Pros

Once your prices are there it takes minutes what could easily take hours. The customer relations is second to none, I have had at least 5 ideas implemented by them after suggesting via chat.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a few days before ideas are implemented

James from Online Plumbing Services

User

Overall positive

Pros

I have been using this platform for invoicing, estimating and bank roll and it has been a revelation. I now instantly who owes us and I can track when I have been paid

Cons

Nothing not to like. If I have a glitch I e mail the administrator and they always respond within the hour

shaun from Shaun Thomas plumbing and heating

Industry: Civil Engineering

Very Happy

Very pleased with the help they provide when needed and how straight forward the site is to use.

Pros

I'm very please with how early this site is to use and i believe it has made my business life so much earlier.

Cons

I don't really have any bad words to say about this site.

Lee from L.J.C Gas & Plumbing Ltd

Gas company

been with my tradebase for 6 years now its really good

Pros

With myself not being very good with technology my tradebase is very simple to use and easy to guide through the settings

Cons

nothing to dislike about this software its really simple

Alan from Room renovations

Get professional dont use WORD !

Its saved me time first and foremost ! Being able to finish a job and send the invoice whilst outside the house just keeps cash flow moving !

Pros

As some one who had allways used word to create my invoices this was a great leap forward! Being able to just click on old created jobs and adapt them quickly saved so much time ! The drop down menus for materials is a great tool too ! No more fishing about for price lists input once and its all there !

Cons

Some times there have been issues with compatibility with older IPHONE but to there credit issues have allways been taken seriously and resolved !

Kevin from Hortus

Industry: Environmental Services

Great software

Pros

Ease of use. Being able to convert quotations into Invoices on my phone with a couple of clicks. Tracking jobs.

Cons

No cons for me. Great product and very easy to use.

Adam from Norwich Plumber

Time Saver

I was looking for a way to reduce the time it took for me to quote and invoice customers. This has far exceeded my need and expectations. Having it link to Xero also helps reduce time spent on paperwork. All my office work is so much more streamline, leaving me time to be on the tools working or all my family.

Pros

Quoting and invoicing have been the best bit for me. What used to take 2-3 hours to quote now only takes 30mins max and it's more accurate too. Also, invoicing is easy. A few clicks and its done. I can change quotes, part invoice, send a receipt with a review link.

Cons

It took a week or two to get used to the software, but that's what the trial period is for. There are still some functions that I'm not making the best use of, such as the templates and scheduling. I've had to re-word some of the template to suit my style, but not much and I can save any changes.

ed from simon a contractors

database

nice

Pros

friendly and easy to use,I use day by day for quotes and invoices

Cons

quick and friendly,but expensive if compare with another similar product

Paulo from P Express Painting

Great product!

Very positive experience so far after more than 1 year of using this tool.

Pros

Easy to use and setup. Useful tools to maintain all the aspects of the work organized in a simply to use platform.

Cons

There isn't so far anything that I believe it's need it in this software to improve at least for my personal business.

Yuan from Jenson Electrical

Great Jobbing software

Pros

This is by far the easiest and most used friendly software for trades people who is constantly on the move and don't have much time to do paperwork. Easy setup makes quoting, invoicing and job management a breeze.

Cons

There is no Android app. Hopefully the team will release this soon.

Shaun

January 2015

Finally! Genuine joined up business admin software at an affordable price...

Your Trade Base has given me a lot of confidence that the paperwork side of my business remains professional. It is now the go to place for all my customer communications. If I need to create an estimate, send an invoice, send a payment receipt or simply book a job into my calender schedule I simply go to yourtradebase.com on my iPad or iPhone and what ever I need to do is done in seconds. Quite simply im loving using yourtradebase, I only wish I discovered it 20 years ago when I first went into business. If you one is considering using some form of business software you have nothing to lose and everthing to gain by taking the free trial. The company behind it offers excellent support in your eary steps so have no fear. O

Pros

Perfect for the busy tradesman, invoice & estimate reminders are fully automated which allows you to focus on earning your crust & not worry about paperwork. The yourtradebase software is superb value for what is does & you will use it every day.

Cons

None so far...

Glyn from Self-employed

Quality Product

time quoting

Pros

YourTradebase sorts my day to day running of my business and creates my quotations so much quicker. Quality product which saves you valuable family time.

Cons

nothing, the platform is easy to maintain

Jason from J p Spratt builders

professional builder

very happy ! iv been with this company for 7 years , i would be lost without it

Pros

organisers all you quotations ,invoices,lets you keep track of work in progress with payments reminders ect

Cons

none to report ! its always being updated to keep ahead of the game

David from Building Materials

Industry: Building Materials

Very helpful software

Would recommend to everybody to use this software for business or for sole trader too.

Pros

The software very simple to use and and the invoices and quotes very professional look.

Cons

Few options are still could be improved.

David from D. A. Lee Decorating

Piece of Mind..

It’s been a pleasure by and large, no more putting off sending quotations or invoices..the Monday morning wake up call with YourTradebase is another feature I like, telling me about the week ahead is very useful and keeps me on track..

Pros

Quotations and invoices are made so easy with YourTradebase....plenty of templates to use, personalising them made easy, really user friendly and complete piece of mind knowing everything is in one place...highly recommended!!

Cons

Not much if anything....maybe the fact that I refer to it as MyTradeBase instead of YourTradeBase...but that’s more me then them

Amrit from Mist-FX

Great software easy to use

From start to finish it has been perfect I can't fault it.

Pros

The software is perfect easy to use, nice layout, streamlined.

Cons

I personally can't fault it. Maybe have a purpose built app?

Rob

January 2015

Great time saving paperwork app for small businesses

I came upon this app purely by accident if I remember correctly, but that's part of it's benefit, you forget that it's something that you 'Didn’t' have before. As long as you can get Internet access through a browser then you can use this app. and once you’ve set up your details and started using the app you'll find that you really can't do without it. It saves me probably two or three hours per day that I would have spent creating invoices, bills etc. I'm teaching my wife to use it now, which will only take a few minutes really, so that she can do even more of my paperwork, allowing me more time to earn the money.

Pros

Simple to set up and use; can be accessed through smart phones, tablet, desktop setups. It's actually, almost, what I would have created if I'd had the time myself.

Cons

None that I can readily think of but, even if there is a glitch, you email Adam and he sorts it out.

Cristin from Total Estate Maintentanance Ltd

Top Product

Pros

Simple , eficient and reliable/ easy to use and access!

Cons

Nothing to mention , product was easy to assimilate!

gustav from Gustav Chuene Holdings cc

Make more functionalties available

it is easy to use and has eliminated a lot a paperwork for me. I now no longer use excell for my quoting and invoicing....this is the best thing since sliced bread :-)

Pros

Easy to set up, bar the lack of some functionalities which are necessary in my country. Easy to use on a daily basis, the fact accepted quotations can be easily converted to invoices in a moment is totally incredible.

Cons

Not completely compatible with regulations in my country.

Jamie from Why woodnt you call a carpenter?

Happy customer

My overall experience of using this is it’s a great system that works for our company

Pros

Definitely that it is easy to setup and easy to use it sinks with our accounting system that it has a follow-up service if the client hasn’t paid

Cons

To be honest there wasn’t anything that I didn’t particularly like at all works very well

Reasons for Switching to YourTradebase

Wasn’t happy with what I was paying for

Garry from poppy construction

easy to set up and use

its helped the company look more professional, its allowed quoting to be streamlined across the board and has really boosted poppy construction.

Pros

I love how it can be tailored for my company, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always on hand to help out.

Cons

I dont really have anything negative to say

Reasons for Switching to YourTradebase

I had previously used your tradebase

Lee from Volt Energy ltd

Good

Been good to help organise jobs, everything all in one place- you can save files / pdfs to the customer file.

Pros

I have found the software to be fairly easy to use, does job scheduling and invoicing in 1.

Cons

Be ni w if their was an app , but you can use a webpage without any issues

January 2015

saves me time and money!

I've been using Your Trade Base for a few years now after I found my paperwork was taking more time than the jobs! Now I have entered all my standard materials and labour rates, quotes take minuets not hours! My cash flow has improved as any overdue invoices are highlighted to me and I can chase it with an email in 1 click.

Pros

All my paperwork and customer details in one place Access via phone, tablet and PC as necessary. Material lists generated from the quotes I've created. Instantly see how much I'm making, loosing or chasing