AUTOsist Reviews

4.67 / 5 (82)

Our advisors have recommended this product 26 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Very easy to use and customer support is very helpful and can get ahold of them anytime."

• "Love how you can customize the inspections and also how you can schedule reminders and see when trucks have been inspected. I also like the fact that you can upload photos to everything"

• "The core inspection functions are very easy to adapt and implement with Autosist's phenomenal customer service."

• Cons

• "Would like to see some additional reporting features and the ability to sort reminders by job in a quick and easy fashion. Other than that, not seeing anything else I'd like changed."

• "setting up new trucks is a little time consuming"

• "Would be nice if it integrated with Service Autopilot CRM. Other than that, it's a wonderful software."

Browse AUTOsist Reviews

Kelly from Steve's Sanitation, Inc.

Autosist is exactly what our company needed to help with our maintenance.

We are able to track our preventative maintenance to make sure trucks are serviced on regular intervals. Being able to search old records is a huge positive. I no longer have to dig through paper records to find a service record.

Pros

When the software is used on a daily basis, it sends us reminders about preventative maintenance. This is extremely important for us on our spare trucks as those are driven by multiple people and no 1 person is responsible for that truck. The way you can use the software to let the shop know of problems with the truck when they are noticed is great. This gives the maintenance shop a heads up that they will have to address it. They don't find out when the truck comes in. Autosist will build inspections to your specs. Their customer service is great. If you have a question, you talk to a person. You don't have to deal with an automated system.

Cons

The only thing I feel Autosist is missing is the ability to track inventory. Other than that, I have no complaints.

John from Independence Police Department

Industry: Law Enforcement

Autosist Review

We haven't experienced any real issues with the Autosist software. The customer service response is always quick and they take care of what needs to be done. The benefits of using this software have been organizing all of our vehicle assets to one place, saving time and money, and tracking our fuel usage and mileage with the mobile portion of the app.

Pros

The Autosist app helped us organize all of our vehicle data to one place that was accessible to all of our users. We are able to track fuel costs, when inspections are done and what was found wrong or missing and when the issues were resolved, and get reminders when service is due. We save time and money by being able to access the information on each vehicle without having to physically get in it to document and update our records.

Cons

The only thing that didn't work well for us in the Autosist app was the inability to have a second inspection tab which linked to the service portion of the software for engine repair. We have two areas of inspection that is not really applicable to probably the majority of users so I understand why it is set up this way but is probably the only thing I liked least about it. We carry a lot of equipment in our vehicles so we have an inspection that is done for Code 3 emergency equipment and another inspection for vehicle maintenance. It would have been nice to separate the two but other than that the app is awesome.

Response from AUTOsist

Replied June 2020

Hi John, thank you so much for your review and feedback! When you mention the 2nd inspection tab, are you referring to a 2nd inspection form for your other assets? If so, we can have as many custom inspection forms as you want and give you the ability to select the form you want based on the asset. Please email us at support@autosist.com and we can try and see what we can do for you.

Nathan from Accurate Logistics

It is an OK app, pretty easy to use.

Quick link to the Vin #

Pros

The layout is pretty great. It's easy to add new vehicles to your fleet and also to edit them as necessary.

Cons

The fuel tracker. It would be easier to just be able to type in the gallons of gas and the odometer reads.

Response from AUTOsist

Replied May 2018

Hi Nathan, thanks for your review. We do have a quick link to the VIN - it displays no the garage page on the App and under the current odometer field on the web portal.

Louis from Wolf Creek Federal Services, Inc.

Industry: Facilities Services

Excellent vehicle maintenance tracking software

Pros

The excellent customer service ensured seamless uploading of our databases. Response to our emails is extremely quick and our requests are handled efficiently and to our complete satisfaction. When we initially started using this software we somehow managed to delete an entire data base. We notified [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who has been our customer service person, and he quickly restored the deleted data. As we became more familiar with the software we began using it more efficiently, and intuitively generated focused reports as needed. This software keeps our vehicle scheduled maintenance organized and accessible with just a few clicks. It has become an integral and indispensable asset for our department.

Cons

Not compatible with with MS Word apparently. Have to convert Word document to XL document to upload to database.

Ruthie from Southwest Entrances, Inc.

Knowing about your vehicle when no one shares.

This has been great, it has taken a lot of tension out of the air, with me not having to ask the drivers for the information. An automatic reminder is sent out at the being of each month for the inspections, and with in minutes of a driver completing and submitting, I am aware of any issues he is having.

Pros

Just being able to know if any of our vans are due service, registration, or just having issues with one click on each van. I don't have to wait for the drivers to share any of the information, from when they get gas, to how their vehicle is preforming. I am still finding new ways of looking at the data.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like, the guys in the field take a little while to warm up to using it to it's maximum potential. I would like for the map option to be a little more informative, but I am still learning my way around it.

Reasons for Choosing AUTOsist

We went direct with AUTOsist, due to the high praise and regards companies using the product, and once I contacted AUTOsist direct, the customer service (even before I began using the software) was above and beyond anything I expected. I have never had a issue that has not been resolved with one phone call or e-mail. Customer Service sold me.

Nick from United Material Management

Great software for our needs

Overall experience so far has been great. We demoed a few different systems and this was the best fit for us and our approximately 100 units. Customer support has been great, and very responsive. And onboarding / implementation was simple.

Pros

What we liked most about autosist is its ease of use. We needed a more sophisticated system fo maintenance tracking and this software fulfills all of our needs. Others that we demoed were more complicated from a user standpoint. We wanted something that would give us the proper reports we needed and also was easy to use for our mechanics. We are finally able to do away with manual spreadsheets and maintenance boards. The excel export spreadsheet is exactly what we need to track labor hours and maintenance records by department.

Cons

We haven't really run into any "cons" just yet. If I had to think of one I would say the inability to eliminate some unnecessary fields would be it. We are able to add custom fields as needed, which is great. But we are unable to remove default fields that we dont want or need. Not a big deal, but it does make for a more cluttered user entry field.

Reasons for Choosing AUTOsist

Ease of use, simple reporting

Samuel from Cable Service Co

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great way to Keep Up with your maintenance

Overall this Software is the exact thing our company was needing to keep up with maintenance and do away with Paper logs.

Pros

Cons

This software does have a learning curve and can be a bit confusing for employees. I wish it was a bit more user friendly.

Reasons for Choosing AUTOsist

Autosist support is the best in the industry. I love how you actually talk to a live person and they get changes done in a very timely manner.

David from Facilities Services

Corvus Industries- Fleet Management

When I started my position, the company have an old Microsoft Database file and it was completely outdated. I was able to quickly update and keep up to date records with this program. Now when I need to get information to my boss or one of the drivers I can do it very quickly.

Pros

I love the ease of use for both myself and for my driver's. The range of technology skills amoung my drivers vary and even the drivers who lack technology skills can use the product quickly and correctly. I also, feel that it has all of the features that I need to keep my fleet's information up to date.

Cons

I find that some of the operations can be a little redundant and require too many clicks. An example is when I want to change a driver's access rights (view, add,edit, delete) on a particular I have to toggle each driver one at a time. I think it can be simplified more.

Reasons for Choosing AUTOsist

For the cost and the features that were part of the program.

Joanna from Universal ComOne

Customer Support is AMAZING

We are able to monitor the maintenance and services for all of our company vehicles as well as alerts for expiring registration and insurance cards. AUTOsist customer service is very quick to respond to emails.

Pros

This software is very user friendly. I love the integration between the application for smartphones and the website. I can monitor the activity from my desk computer using the website and my technicians can use the application on their smartphones in the field.

Cons

Integration with our existing processes was not difficult.

Travis from DeCamp Trucking - Waste Service

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Great app for fleet maintenance

We didn’t have a system in place so there was no accountability or one “go to” for repairs and service.

Pros

It was very easy to set up and implement. Teaching new users takes no time at all. We’re able to request, track and execute service requests in one simple to use app. Highly recommended!

Cons

Offline use still seams a little hit or miss but overall not bad.

Price, ease of use

Tory from Hofeling Enterprises

Industry: Environmental Services

Lots of functionality for fleet management

Our fleet leader is having a much easier time remembering what work needs to be done, as well as what work has recently been done. Our office staff is working with the fleet team to input invoices, permits, work orders, and purchase info so all of that information is accessible to any of our users, anywhere, at any time. That way, if a driver is out of state and something happens, they have tons of relevant information at their fingertips through the app.

Pros

It works cross-platform and updates instantaneously, so I can update a vehicle's record on my desktop and my manager can check the app on her phone remotely to see the updated information. Our fleet drivers use Autosist to conduct their daily vehicle inspections and our fleet leader is automatically notified when anything has failed inspection. This keeps us aware of problems and also allows us to set reminders to check back in on recurring issues.

Cons

I'm not a fan of how "edit" mode and "view" mode look the same for records/inspections/notes. I would prefer the view mode to look more like saved information, rather than fillable fields -- if that makes sense? I constantly find myself opening a note and trying to click into the fields to start editing, then being confused as to why my cursor is x-ed out -- since I'm still on view mode, even though it looks like just the edit mode.

Jason from Canby Fire District

Industry: Public Safety

Great for fire department use!

This program has cut back on the use of paper for records to be filed. Everything can be kept online for easy review and I can easily record repairs and fuel use for tracking purposes.

Pros

As the fleet manager, I really like the ability of the instant notifications when the crews find a problem. With our shift schedule I don't see everyone for a few days at a time to hear about a problem, plus when the crews identify a problem they might forget to send me an email when they get back into the office. The ability of this program to work on any media device to allow adding pictures and instant notifications sent to me allows me to know about the problem right away. This allows me to get a repair scheduled right away, not days later. And all the information is stored in the cloud so I can review anything from anywhere and not lose it.

Cons

The crews wish there was an easier way to know if every truck has been checked without going to each truck individually online to see if the check has been done. If there could be some kind of indicator showing what trucks have been checked for the day that resets at midnight or whenever the user wants.

James from Red Rock Magic Trolley

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Zaraine has been great to work with the product is very simple to use and Easy on-the-go access.

Pros

What I like most is the product has a mobile app. Vehicles are easy to access and maintain. While having the ability to transfer vehicles that are being sold. The reminders about registration and insurance due on multiple Vehicles is a huge Time Saver. Reporting is easy so overall we are extremely pleased.

Cons

What I like least is there is no tablet app. No default capitalization. All data is wiped if you change vehicle types while you're entering a new vehicle. I would much rather be able to enter the dates rather than using the drop-down and choosing dates from the multiple months because when you're trying to get your data entered to begin with it's a huge pain.

Response from AUTOsist

Replied May 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We actually just launched the tablet version for iPads, and Android is coming very soon. Make sure you upgrade to Version 5 on the mobile app if your using iOS devices as it was just launched. There is default capitalization in the new app as well. For the vehicle type, we will see if we can fix that issue. It should not remove the year, make, model etc if you change the type so we will get that fixed. We will also see if there is an easier way to get the date field. Thanks again!

Cory from Nu Look Home Design

Best Fleet Self-Tracking Software!

Phenomenal functionality in all aspects: Reminders, maintenance, fuel tracking, everything across the board. They're happy to hear constructive criticism and suggestions as well as praise. I'd recommend this to families and businesses alike for anything from budgeting to full scale fleet management.

Pros

The fact that our company can manage the fleet internally without overpaying a corporate company tons of money to handle the same functions.

Cons

Literally every con that I would have, we've worked through together either on the phone or via email. VERY active customer support.

Weston from Narrow Gate Foundation

5 stars across the board

Pros

The functionality of this software is practical and convenient. It does everything I need it to. I love the ability to manage my fleet of vehicles in a single organized system. The service tracking, maintenance reminders, and document access makes this system an efficient way to keep things running smoothly. In addition to a quality product, the customer service is unparalleled. Response time is nearly immediate to any questions or concerns, and the management team is constantly seeking input from users. It is nice to feel as if you are part of the development in the product which you are using.

Cons

As of right now, the ability to use the software offline is not available which would be a major turn off if I didn't know that they are making offline use available in the near future. The only things I could say I like least about this software are things which the developers have publicly stated they are implementing this year. Offline use, inspections, etc. This is truly a great product.

Scott from Springfield Township

Excellent for Fleet Managers

We have over 200 pieces of equipment to manage in our fleet. We were using two different sites to manage our costs & when our P.Ms were due which cost much more. A friend told me about AUTOsist so we tried it. Being able to use the site from a desktop to a mobile device is extremely helpful. The customer support is amazing. The site continues to add more & more features that are a great help. I highly recommend the site to anyone who has 1 vehicle to Fleet Managers who have hundreds.

Pros

Being able to add photos of invoices & other records.

Cons

Seems to run a little slow.

Justin from Associated Services

Definitely Simplifies Fleet Management

It does help us track usage of the vehicles, maintenance schedules, and keep a record of the cost of repairs.

Pros

I like the organization of the program, the ability to add and remove users. I frequently just open the app to identify which truck is which.

Cons

The interface could be slightly better on the app. I don't like how there isnt a back button to go back to the garage, I just have to hit the garage button. It is a bit of a hassle to switch people from administrator down to user. The app also logs me out occasionally which is annoying.

Shawn from Little Flock Police Dept.

Industry: Law Enforcement

Awesome app

I have no issues with the software and it’s awesone.

Pros

Cons

A few fields I wish could be changed or added.

Greg from Stafford Crane Group

review

Overall very positive experience. This keeps us on task with inspections.

Pros

Cons

Would be nice is more of the features were customizable by us, but not a huge deal because the Autosist team responds quickly. I've given [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] some ideas on other possible functionality.

Reasons for Choosing AUTOsist

Very good value for covering core functions.

Chris from C &C Yard Care Inc

Autosist does the job!

Customer service is great. Our mechanic has all the tools he needs right on his phone to complete work on our fleet. No more walking back and forth to the desk to check and print lists. As the owner, I like being able to check on the status of the fleet and add reminders at any time from the mobile app.

Pros

The software is very simple and straightforward. Easy to setup and navigate. Not a lot of extras to clog up your view and user experience. Tracks what you need and that's it. You can add custom fields to track other items that you need. Users can be setup with full or partial access. Mobile app works great too! Overall a very nice, simple, effective tool to manage our fleet.

William from Clear Creek Landscapes, LLC

Good tool

Very good and very responsive

Pros

Like that it keeps track of routine maintenance and also stores services with receipts for reference. Occasional bugs but they are responsive to list of them quite promptly

Cons

Small bugs with reminders. App badge shows 1 due when there are multiple due but Ganges once you open app. Small deal.

Nick from JACO Limousine & Transportation

GEM! Most simple, efficient, cost-effective, fleet management app we found! Outstanding support!

Experience: JACO limousine & Transportation - Louisville/KY & Knoxville/TN - with 2 locations and vehicles spread out across the region, we struggled to get keep current with issues and updates as they were reported because, like most in our industry, we had a paper filing system and operated out of excel. It was extremely inefficient and time-consuming because the there was no good way to run reports and keep up with photo records out of excel. We used several systems and applications to keep up with records and it was a MESS because the systems didn't integrate. As operations manager, I coordinated with dozens of industry partners and was unable to find an easy to use/frequently update, cost effective system that was iPhone/Android/desktop capable and could produce the reports I needed. That all changed when I found the AUTOsist app. It is truly a GEM. As it is today, it does EVERYTHING that we need it to do, and their development team is adding new functionality frequently. This is the app to watch in 2017! I strongly encourage anyone that owns vehicles, from 1 vehicle to a fleet of 30 like ours, to greater to download the app see for yourself! I stand behind AUTOsist and you will be thrilled! Nick Lopez | Operations Manager | jacolimo.com | nick@jacolimo.com

Vera from Maspeth Welding Inc.

Very simple and user friendly platform. Easy to use and perfect for our company fleet!

Pros

We love this product because it is easy to use with all the right inputs and some optional fields as e extras. I love that we can manage a fleet with over 50 vehicles and easily access information to each, upload critical documents and set reminders for servicing and maintenance. Customer service is amazing- very friendly and helpful. They are also open to comments and suggestions for improvement!

Cons

I would like more optional fields to input notes for other things more specific to what our company needs. The platform however is perfect for our needs and there are enough options to play with and use for fleet specific information. It would also be nice to be able to run different kinds of reports for just one vehicle or a filter of specific vehicles and not just export all data to excel.

Spencer from Grand Traverse Metro Fire Department

Industry: Public Safety

Robust fleet maintenance software

Pros

Ability to customize it depending on fleet size and use.

Cons

Phone app feels outdated, needs updated.

Brian from Ohiotwp road department

Makes keeping track of the fleet vehicle very simple

Pros

No more paper work and texmessges notification and everything is on my phone so I can check vin numbers if I have to order parts

Cons

The only thing that has been a problem is in a steel building I sometimes don't have reception and won't up date but that's it

Lyn from D&r Transportation LLC

so far it has been great .

Pros

Th e ease of access it it isn't limited to just one computer. We can sign in from any where. doesn't matter if we are at home or on vacation we can still have access. You don't have to pay for every user that logs in that is great.

Cons

It doesn't generate a printable report list of vehicle reminders to give to mechanic. There are certain things you can't grant permission to other users.

Response from AUTOsist

Replied January 2018

Hi Lyn, Thanks for your review! We do have a number of reports including a list of reminders that can be printed. You would need to click on the excel report and all your reminders will be on its own unique tab for your entire fleet or you can run it by a specific vehicle. Please give us a call or email us at support@autosist.com if you have any issues. Would it be possible to update your review if you feel that this report meets your needs? Thanks so much!

Alexander from Northglenn Ambulance

Keep track of the important stuff!

Pros

Easy to use. This alerts all the personal that are needed to keep our fleet running smoothly. Our new Maintenance coordinator has found more items that he was able to use on this app than I was using. It has helped remove items from my plate and distribute them out to get handled quicker and more efficiently.

Cons

Haven't found any. This product is exactly what we were looking for.

The Right Fit

After reviewing and trying other platforms, Autosist filled the gap we had in an adequate, easy to use program for our maintenance and tracking of our rolling assets.

Pros

The mobile app is easy to use with minimal training. The layout is logical for inspections and maintenance notes.

Cons

The filter function doesn't quite put all our assets in the correct order- it's not a major 'con' of this application.

Tara from Aviv Service Today

The goal is excellent, but the product needs some fine tuning.

Pros

It does what it promises to do - maintain fleet records. Each time that I have called into Customer Service, a friendly person has helped.

Cons

It runs slow between clicks. When pages are loading and it doesn't flow as well as I wish it did. Pictures can be blurry at times.

Response from AUTOsist

Replied June 2018

Hi Tara, thanks so much for your review. We are assuming your talking about the Portal Speed correct? If so, we will be doing a lot of things to optimize the speed. If you don't have folders setup on the Garage yet, that will help quite a bit. Can you give us a bit more info on the pictures getting blurry? That should never happen. Thanks again for your feedback.

This is the easiest software I've ever used

Pros

I love the fact that you can upload your car and it's all automatic and stuff, that's my favorite part. it's a great piece of software that deserves all the medals for ease of use. Good support too.

Iky from Diprofer

Industry: Wholesale

Very Easy and Complete Maintenance App

We hold a better record and most important, the maintenance on all vehicles are done when it is time.

Pros

The app is doing what I needed and more, I love it that I can access with my desktop, iPad or Phone. I give the maintenance guy access to all the vehicles and he can add all the service details and set the reminders, also each driver can put the gas fill up details on his phone, even take picture of the invoice.

Cons

1. I really would like to be able to change the language (Spanish in my case) 2. It would be a good thing to expend the permissions features for the assigned users. For example... the driver should not change the vehicle settings ore change the service information, just edit and add the fuel information.

Bill from Windsor Police

Customer service is excellent. The AUTOsist staff has been extremely helpful and knowledgeable,

Pros

The software contains many important features we need in our police department for maintaining a 24/7 police fleet. The ease of use on the web portal and the Apple and Android Apps make it available to all our officers. With future release, we will be completing our vehicle equipment inspections, which solves many of our problems with tracking. Damage is also able to be noted and documented in a proper fashion.

Cons

There is not much that I would say is a con, but the only thing I think is a con is the lack of a vehicle status option on the garage screen. It would be nice to know if a vehicle is offline due to mechanical issue so it does not get issued to another officer.

William from Borough of Taylor, Pennsylvania

Streamlining fleet maintenance for our Municipality.

Pros

The AI is extremely straight forward and easy to use. When creating service records, having the ability to attach to invoice to the record gives me the ability to electronically store the records instead of cluttering my office with paperwork. The fuel report is also useful in aiding our Borough Secretary while verifying fuel purchases for the month. The owner and his staff are exceptional to deal with and any issue that has been encountered is quickly resolved.

Cons

I currently have no issues with the software from a functionality standpoint. My only recommendation and not a complaint is a UI refresh. Particularly in a front page dashboard for service reminders.

John from Elders Pure water

Great gas miles tracker

Great

Pros

The reminders are great and very helpful. This is a great app to track cost on trucks

Cons

Loading times where long for about a month or so. But now it’s much better

Susan from Healthy Smiles

Iike most of all the features except the images sometime don't show up.

Organized. Availability for staff access.

Pros

easy to track the fleets with their miles and when they are due for maintenance. In addition, keeping track of the fuel cost.

Cons

Website is too slow. To upload a PDF or image, it takes few minutes where as the phone APP is done in seconds. Also, cannot tell which reminders is for which. I have folders - so I have to open up the folders to figure out which auto has the reminder.

Response from AUTOsist

Replied May 2018

Hi Susan, thanks for your review and feedback. We are looking into the speed issue as we speak and it should be improved soon. Sometimes PDF's take a bit to load depending on their size and other factors. On your phone, are you uploading the same PDF or are you taking a picture of it? That makes a big difference. For the reminders, we will be adding a feature where it shows how many reminders are open on the folder itself. Would that help? Do you have any other ideas of how we can make it easier for you to see the reminders? We also have the excel report where you can export all your data and see the reminders due for your fleet of for a specific vehicle/unit. We will be reaching out to you soon to work with you and see how we can continue to improve. Thanks again!

Kermit from Harbour Construction Company Limited

A very professional and accommodating group to deal with.

Pros

AUTOsist is an accurate and easy to use application for all levels of vehicle and equipment management in our organization. AUTOsist has been an amazing addition to our mechanical shop, administration and field staff in keeping and maintaining all our important heavy equipment and vehicles working a 100% of the time. In our opinion the program will easily 'pay for itself' by saving expensive breakdowns due to missed maintenance. Additionally, the 'constant searching' for accurate vehicle and equipment manufacturer information when trying to locate necessary parts and accessories from the suppliers is completely alleviated.!

Lalo from CLS Express

Great Software

Autosist has made our fleet get on track with maintenance and overall organization. I had experimented other, very complex, softwares before and the never found one that was straightforward and simple. In the case of organization and maintence scheduling straightforward and simple is what you are looking for, and it is what we have found with Autosist. I see a long future with Autosist and our fleet maintenance scheduling needs.

Pros

This software is easy to use and navigate. The simplicity and functionality of it is was you look for in any company that runs a large fleet. It helps you organize and manage your assets in a way anybody can understand and it gets the job done.

Cons

The software can be somewhat slow at times.

Dwayne from Franklin County School Corperation

Very easy to get started with. Not over complicated and good for the mechanic to keep records.

Easy data collection for a one man shop that has no clerical help.

Pros

Able to run reports and ability to set reminders. Ease of use and being able to link up and do entries with the app on the phone.

Cons

Would like to see inspections included in the fleet pricing. Do need to have more info on backup of data.

Randy from ABC COOLING AND HEATING SERVICES INC.

WHAT A GREAT TOOL

The staff is very helpful and the app. works great.

Pros

This thing tracks everything and reminds you for service with the ability to add custom reminders. Its very nice to have all your trucks info in 1 place.

Cons

Id love to be able to see who last added or updated miles

Dan from Marion County Public Library

Industry: Libraries

We've been using Autosist for a few months and so far it's been great.

Pros

We have several non-tech users that need to use this app. After a very brief training session everyone was able to easily add records, fuel info, and inspections. Having an app that is easy to get accurate info into is a big help to me as the fleet manager.

Cons

Being limited to only one custom inspection template for all of my vehicles isn't ideal but I think this limitation will be addressed in a future update.

Response from AUTOsist

Replied April 2018

Hi Dan, thanks for your review! You do have the ability to add multiple inspections forms now so you can have different ones for different vehicles if you would like. Please email us at support@autosist.com and we can help you get those created.

Ashley from Granite State Shuttle Service

Great program for our fleet

We are able access our inventory anywhere now, our different hubs can see what vehicles at their sites need work and have a more accurate inventory count. When they get invoices/receipts they can easily upload them to the vehicle so we can see it sooner and not have to wait til the paperwork gets to us.

Pros

Easy access to all vehicles, its easy to manage and organize, easy to add vehicles, uploading invoices and receipts for each vehicle is simple. Keeping track of mileage and oil changes has never been easier and notifying our different managers when maintenance is needed is great.

Cons

haven't found a con yet, we just rolled out the new program last week.

Michael from Pivot Cycles

Industry: Sporting Goods

A very quick way to provide an overview of our demo vehicles

greater overview of our resources and what is happening with them

Pros

Easy to use which means that our vehicle operators use it without complaints or reluctance to open the app.

Cons

The lack of ability to set notifications based on mileage, so that once a mileage marker is reached, a service notification reminder is sent out to admin and user.

Response from AUTOsist

Replied May 2017

Hi Michael, thanks again for your review. We do actually have the ability to set reminders based on odometer and/or date. Both can be set on a recurring basis on any interval you choose. The admin and the user can also get notifications for this on their mobile device + via email. We have already reached out to you via email and will guide you on how this can be done.

Alexis from EEAP

Excellent

Pros

The ability to maintain and update all information in one location. How easy it is to use. So many options and reminders.

Cons

The only thing I think that could change is the appearance. It has a very basic layout. Maybe make it appear neater.

Beau from Simmons Heating & Cooling

Great Value

Pros

Having access on your phone and computer make using this program very easy. I like being able to take pictures of invoices and attach them to our service records with my phone and then edit in detail using the desktop version of the program.

Cons

If i had to make one suggestion it would be to have the ability to create reminders for repairs prior to the mileage entered. I did talk with Autosist and they suggested changing the mileage to compensate for a early reminder. Easy enough.

Allan from San Francisco Love Tours

This has made our operation management of our fleet exponentially more efficient and reliable!

Pros

It is easy to use and has the main functionalities that we need to make sure our vehicles are in optimum conditions to transport passengers. It is very efficient with organizing documents and even more so scheduling reminders such as oil changes and rotation of tires. This services now empowers me to send information to my fleet manager to talk to the mechanic and schedule the next service, while keeping all the pertinent documents in the right ecosystem.

Nick from Oil & Energy

Industry: Oil & Energy

Best Customer Serivce

Anytime I have an issue I email the customer support. I have consistently been blown away by the immediate responses I have received at ALL times of day and weekends. I have worked with other multi-million dollar fleet products at other jobs and Zorrane at AUTOsist beats them all.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality hands down!!!

Cons

Not being able to get exactly what I wanted with the customized Inspections. I was able to get the inspection items in there, but not exactly in the format I was hoping for. Still give them 5-stars though.

Matthew from Snow Hill Inc.

Excellent App, exactly what I have been looking for, makes it extremely easy to track equipment cost

Cost tracking and maintenance logging, as well as alerts to needed service

Pros

Ease of use, alerts, cost tracking, flexibility! I love seeing the rolling average for fuel mileage for each vehicle, the maintenance costs by vehicle, being able to customize maintenance alerts to each machine.

Cons

If I miss entering a fuel receipt, there is no way to go back and have it enter and calculate correctly without deleting all later receipts first and then re-entering in sequence!

James from The Wakefield Corporation

Autosist for small construction company

Autosist has helped us synchronize maintenance of our fleet and anticipate and schedule downtime.

Pros

Ease of initiation User friendly Good customer support after implementation

Cons

It's still a little buggy. We have experienced a few minor glitches but the team has been very responsive and has allowed us to help them with fixes.

Reasons for Choosing AUTOsist

We chose Autosist because it was simple, a good value, and didn't have lots of functions we weren't going to use.

LISA from CAROLINA PRESTRESS CORP

Industry: Building Materials

Overall Good Quality

All areas of organization are aware of repair issues.

Pros

The program is a great communication tool used between dispatch and maintenance shop for repairs needed.

Cons

Preventative maintenance is not available as a drop down option without entering as a repair/service order and then mechanic has to open and close. The system would be more user friendly if the Subtitles were made available to change as needed per company.

Chris from Crystal Falls Inc

Easy Fleet Managemnet

Pros

I was able to get up and running very quickly. After about an hour or so of set up time, I was able to start getting my fleet drivers set up. Easy 5 minute tutorial with them and bam were good. Been using the software for about a month now and everything has been good.

Cons

Every now and again it runs a little slow. Overall it's been really good and I have no real complaints.