What are AUTOsist users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using AUTOsist software through verified user reviews

• icon"Great value for the investment involved. I haven't had the program operational long enough to say much about it."
  • icon"The excellent customer service ensured seamless uploading of our databases. Response to our emails is extremely quick and our requests are handled efficiently and to our complete satisfaction."
  • icon"Mobile app works great too. Overall a very nice, simple, effective tool to manage our fleet."
  • icon"Probably my only dislike is, I think it’s a little on the expensive side."
  • icon"The app also logs me out occasionally which is annoying."
  • icon"The only thing that didn't work well for us in the Autosist app was the inability to have a second inspection tab which linked to the service portion of the software for engine repair."

Browse all AUTOsist Reviews

• Have you used AUTOsist and would like to share your experience with others?

Kelly

Autosist is exactly what our company needed to help with our maintenance.

We are able to track our preventative maintenance to make sure trucks are serviced on regular intervals. Being able to search old records is a huge positive. I no longer have to dig through paper records to find a service record.

Pros

When the software is used on a daily basis, it sends us reminders about preventative maintenance. This is extremely important for us on our spare trucks as those are driven by multiple people and no 1 person is responsible for that truck. The way you can use the software to let the shop know of problems with the truck when they are noticed is great. This gives the maintenance shop a heads up that they will have to address it. They don't find out when the truck comes in. Autosist will build inspections to your specs. Their customer service is great. If you have a question, you talk to a person. You don't have to deal with an automated system.

Cons

The only thing I feel Autosist is missing is the ability to track inventory. Other than that, I have no complaints.

Scott

Industry: Facilities Services

The most user-friendly fleet management software out there

Autosist has helped me keep accurate and up to date records on the 25 vehicles that we have in our fleet. I like that I can keep all of the records in one location and I never have to worry about saving my work, as its all automatically saved. The design layout makes it easy to select one of the vehicles in our fleet and all of the information is instantly displayed. The software is very easy to use and learn, without sacrificing key features. Whenever I need to recall service records, it is simple to click on the vehicle in question, and all of the information is displayed along with any of the data that I inputted.

Pros

There are many options out there for fleet management software, but I ended up choosing Autosist because it is not unnecessarily complicated like some of the other options out there. It is the most user-friendly option and it is not cluttered with a bunch of features that I have no use for.

Cons

I wish there was a simple way to total the amount spent on repairs & maintenance, per vehicle, and as a total amongst the fleet

Reasons for choosing AUTOsist

I chose autosist over the competition because it was the most user-friendly option by far. The other choices were cluttered with unnecessary features that were only going to get in my way. What I also like is that you can choose what features that you want, so that you are only paying for what you need.

Response from AUTOsist

Hi Scott, thank you so much for your review! We do have a report called the Spend Analysis found in the reports section that will break down how much you spent on each vehicle for all services done. It will give you total spent, monthly spend, and annual spend. We can also build out some custom reports for you if needed - please email us at support@autosist.com

Replied June 2021

Industry: Oil & Energy

May 2022

AUTOsist is exactly what our fleet needed

AUTOsist is great and the customer service is crazy good. I don’t know how many companies are as fast and responsive, it amazes me. I contact the team and it’s within literally 15 minutes I get a response or that they’re looking into it already. We bombard them with all this stuff but it’s always no problem, never an issue. They don't waste any of our time and that is very much appreciated.

Pros

I love AUTOsist’s tracking ability for our vehicles and equipment, the reminders for regularly scheduled maintenance or inspections, and how everything that is done with, or to a specific piece of equipment, is all together in one place and we can go back and review it at any time. AUTOsist streamlined our inspection and repair process and made it much more efficient. It has made life much much easier for our group to do the inspections, tracking the completion of any findings and closing things out.We can pull up all these reports that show how many work orders we had opened, how many inspections were done and it's a much more standardized, easy system for everybody to follow. Before, nobody understood when something was done, who’s supposed to do what and how long it took to fix the problem. AUTOsist really put all of this in line now.

Cons

We really haven't had any cons, anytime we need something, we reach out and the team is quick to reply and help us out.

Nathan

It is an OK app, pretty easy to use.

Quick link to the Vin #

Pros

The layout is pretty great. It's easy to add new vehicles to your fleet and also to edit them as necessary.

Cons

The fuel tracker. It would be easier to just be able to type in the gallons of gas and the odometer reads.

Response from AUTOsist

Hi Nathan, thanks for your review. We do have a quick link to the VIN - it displays no the garage page on the App and under the current odometer field on the web portal.

Replied May 2018

PAT

Industry: Environmental Services

Satisfied costomere

Pros

AUTOsist was easy to set up, navigate through and manage of course as any it is only as good as the information given. I like that it can be used with any mobile devices. I am a mechanic not a secretary or computer whizz so it freed up a lot of my time.

Cons

I would like to be able to print from AUTOsist instead of opening Excel, I loose what I'm want to print, lets say not lost but not presented or available.

Reasons for switching to AUTOsist

Coast, difficulty of inputting, managing and it didn't fit our needs

Autosist Review

We haven't experienced any real issues with the Autosist software. The customer service response is always quick and they take care of what needs to be done. The benefits of using this software have been organizing all of our vehicle assets to one place, saving time and money, and tracking our fuel usage and mileage with the mobile portion of the app.

Pros

The Autosist app helped us organize all of our vehicle data to one place that was accessible to all of our users. We are able to track fuel costs, when inspections are done and what was found wrong or missing and when the issues were resolved, and get reminders when service is due. We save time and money by being able to access the information on each vehicle without having to physically get in it to document and update our records.

Cons

The only thing that didn't work well for us in the Autosist app was the inability to have a second inspection tab which linked to the service portion of the software for engine repair. We have two areas of inspection that is not really applicable to probably the majority of users so I understand why it is set up this way but is probably the only thing I liked least about it. We carry a lot of equipment in our vehicles so we have an inspection that is done for Code 3 emergency equipment and another inspection for vehicle maintenance. It would have been nice to separate the two but other than that the app is awesome.

Response from AUTOsist

Hi John, thank you so much for your review and feedback! When you mention the 2nd inspection tab, are you referring to a 2nd inspection form for your other assets? If so, we can have as many custom inspection forms as you want and give you the ability to select the form you want based on the asset. Please email us at support@autosist.com and we can try and see what we can do for you.

Replied June 2020

Nick

Great software for our needs

Overall experience so far has been great. We demoed a few different systems and this was the best fit for us and our approximately 100 units. Customer support has been great, and very responsive. And onboarding / implementation was simple.

Pros

What we liked most about autosist is its ease of use. We needed a more sophisticated system fo maintenance tracking and this software fulfills all of our needs. Others that we demoed were more complicated from a user standpoint. We wanted something that would give us the proper reports we needed and also was easy to use for our mechanics. We are finally able to do away with manual spreadsheets and maintenance boards. The excel export spreadsheet is exactly what we need to track labor hours and maintenance records by department.

Cons

We haven't really run into any "cons" just yet. If I had to think of one I would say the inability to eliminate some unnecessary fields would be it. We are able to add custom fields as needed, which is great. But we are unable to remove default fields that we dont want or need. Not a big deal, but it does make for a more cluttered user entry field.

Reasons for choosing AUTOsist

Ease of use, simple reporting

Ryan

December 2021

AUTOsist is an excellent solution for fleet management

AUTOsist is a great solution to not only have maintenance records digitally, but to have reminders and inspections be a part of the same system is very helpful. Also, the AUTOsist team has been very helpful when we need to customize something to fit our needs.

Pros

We needed a solution to bring our shop record-keeping out of the stone ages with paper files and AUTOsist fit the bill.

Cons

Getting our paper files uploaded into the system is fairly easy but the amount of records we had in numerous file cabinets was very time-consuming. That's not necessarily the fault of the software, it was just an initial pain to get everything loaded into the new system.

Cory

Best Fleet Self-Tracking Software!

Phenomenal functionality in all aspects: Reminders, maintenance, fuel tracking, everything across the board. They're happy to hear constructive criticism and suggestions as well as praise. I'd recommend this to families and businesses alike for anything from budgeting to full scale fleet management.

Pros

The fact that our company can manage the fleet internally without overpaying a corporate company tons of money to handle the same functions.

Cons

Literally every con that I would have, we've worked through together either on the phone or via email. VERY active customer support.

This is the easiest software I've ever used

Pros

I love the fact that you can upload your car and it's all automatic and stuff, that's my favorite part. it's a great piece of software that deserves all the medals for ease of use. Good support too.

Ruthie

Knowing about your vehicle when no one shares.

This has been great, it has taken a lot of tension out of the air, with me not having to ask the drivers for the information. An automatic reminder is sent out at the being of each month for the inspections, and with in minutes of a driver completing and submitting, I am aware of any issues he is having.

Pros

Just being able to know if any of our vans are due service, registration, or just having issues with one click on each van. I don't have to wait for the drivers to share any of the information, from when they get gas, to how their vehicle is preforming. I am still finding new ways of looking at the data.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like, the guys in the field take a little while to warm up to using it to it's maximum potential. I would like for the map option to be a little more informative, but I am still learning my way around it.

Reasons for choosing AUTOsist

We went direct with AUTOsist, due to the high praise and regards companies using the product, and once I contacted AUTOsist direct, the customer service (even before I began using the software) was above and beyond anything I expected. I have never had a issue that has not been resolved with one phone call or e-mail. Customer Service sold me.

Lori

Great for businesses that service their own vehicles

Easy to use, information easy to extract.

Pros

Very simple to use. We do most of our own service work in-house. Most other systems have functionality related to invoicing, billing and inventory. None of that is currently relevant information to us and we'd have to design workarounds to use the other software.

Cons

I don't dislike anything. It is so easy and doesn't require any "workarounds".

Simple

Louis

Industry: Facilities Services

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Excellent vehicle maintenance tracking software

Pros

The excellent customer service ensured seamless uploading of our databases. Response to our emails is extremely quick and our requests are handled efficiently and to our complete satisfaction. When we initially started using this software we somehow managed to delete an entire data base. We notified [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who has been our customer service person, and he quickly restored the deleted data. As we became more familiar with the software we began using it more efficiently, and intuitively generated focused reports as needed. This software keeps our vehicle scheduled maintenance organized and accessible with just a few clicks. It has become an integral and indispensable asset for our department.

Cons

Not compatible with with MS Word apparently. Have to convert Word document to XL document to upload to database.

Victoria

Industry: Military

User Friendly

We have a much better administrative view of our vehicles in real time. The drivers also have direct access to needed documents as well. The reminders could be slightly better setup. If a service entered could update the reminder that corresponds, that would be very helpful.

Pros

The program holds all the relevant information to keep vehicles updated, including PDF copies of necessary documents that can be shared with employees on the road. Managers and end users can update daily if needed. We are notified and able to see vendor invoices immediately when vehicles are repaired or just regular maintenance is done; before the vehicle ever comes back in. We are better able to plan for major repairs or trade ins. Our insurance renewed during the week, while so many were on the road. Every driver had a copy of the new insurance card at their fingertips same day! This is most beneficial for gaining access in restricted areas for government jobs.

Cons

The least helpful is the mileage entries by individual update. We need a way to date these entries since they quite often are only entered once a week although the reading might be earlier in the week.

Reasons for switching to AUTOsist

This program was on one computer and all entries had to be made by one individual who had to collect from all the other employees. This delayed significantly all reporting on vehicle status for reviews.

William

Autosist Fleet Management

When a driver first downloads the software to their phone, they always log into the wrong section trying to activate the software. Once it is opened they do not have any trouble navigating or understanding which menus to use. Customer Service helps immediately with any problems, very helpful.

Pros

This was easy to implement and get started. The customer support is excellent. We needed a solution with fuel tracking and this software has that. My drivers like how easy and efficient it is to use. We use customized check lists and trip logs daily, my drivers appreciate the efficiency. Autosist helped set up the checklists fast and efficient.

Cons

The reports need work and customization is less than perfect. My drivers complain that it takes some time for the program to open on their phone each day, other than that they really like how easy and efficient it is to use. We are pleased with the product overall.

Reasons for choosing AUTOsist

Autosist had the ability to do fuel tracking in addition to the daily logs.

Eric

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great product and great customer support

I am very satisfied with this product and will continue to use it for years to come.

Pros

It keeps all my maintenance records in one easy to use location. I like how it's all organized, my drivers can inspect the vehicles and update milage. By doing so it can trigger a reminder to get the vehicle serviced, so keeping up with maintenance is a breeze. I especially love their customer service. They will address any concerns you have and quickly. You will not go wrong if you decide to use this platform.

Cons

I have a relatively large fleet of vehicles and overtime as more data was entered into my portal, it began to slow down on the web browser. The app on the phone remained fast. I contacted their support and they fixed the problem fast.

Warren

Manager's dream

Easy to use and implement. It's great because users have the app on their phone and record all fuel and maintenance remotely. Less paperwork for support staff. All invoices are scanned into the software and are easily retrievable. Makes managing the fleet a dream.

Pros

The reminders ensure that no oil change, cleaning or transmission flush is missed. Several different people are using these vehicles, but the communication between users is excellent. Our mechanic has access and schedules shop time without being asked.

Cons

Nothing. Everything has been good. The only improvement I would look at is we purchase fuel in bulk and do not have pricing at the time of fill-up, but I would like to create spreadsheets with mileage and fuel consumption based on volume.

Price and ease of use.

Tory

Industry: Environmental Services

Lots of functionality for fleet management

Our fleet leader is having a much easier time remembering what work needs to be done, as well as what work has recently been done. Our office staff is working with the fleet team to input invoices, permits, work orders, and purchase info so all of that information is accessible to any of our users, anywhere, at any time. That way, if a driver is out of state and something happens, they have tons of relevant information at their fingertips through the app.

Pros

It works cross-platform and updates instantaneously, so I can update a vehicle's record on my desktop and my manager can check the app on her phone remotely to see the updated information. Our fleet drivers use Autosist to conduct their daily vehicle inspections and our fleet leader is automatically notified when anything has failed inspection. This keeps us aware of problems and also allows us to set reminders to check back in on recurring issues.

Cons

I'm not a fan of how "edit" mode and "view" mode look the same for records/inspections/notes. I would prefer the view mode to look more like saved information, rather than fillable fields -- if that makes sense? I constantly find myself opening a note and trying to click into the fields to start editing, then being confused as to why my cursor is x-ed out -- since I'm still on view mode, even though it looks like just the edit mode.

Autosist

Had it for under a year so still fairly new. Will have a better idea after we have utilized it for a longer period.

Pros

The app everyone can download on there phone as we have guys that are state to state. This software allows us to ensure that our trucks are being kept up with on maintenance to prevent issues. Allows us to have everyone perform monthly inspections and report problems back I don't see many of the trucks often

Cons

Monthly inspections not being linked to the reminder.

Reasons for choosing AUTOsist

Explored 3-5 different options and this one seem to fit my needs the most with what I wanted to receive out of it.

Response from AUTOsist

Hi John, thank you for your review! We do have a feature where we can link the monthly inspections to the reminder so that when an inspection is submitted, it can automatically clear the reminder so it goes to the next interval. If you would like to activate this feature, please email us at support@autosist.com and we can take care of it for you.

Replied June 2021

Leandro

May 2022

AUTOsist from a safety manager/ex SQE engineer perspective.

We've been using AUTOsist for only a few months, but I'm impressed how it has brought everyone closer, how the mechanical issues have been resolved faster, and how much easier and quicker it is to log pre-trip inspections. With that safety has improved exponentially. During the short period we've been using it I have found some bugs, and I've reported suggestions. Every time I emailed I received a reply within minutes, my suggestions were implemented, and the bugs were fixed. It's great to know that we're working with a software company that cares about us, listens to our needs, accepts our inputs, and applies our suggestions. Looking forward to keep using AUTOsist for many years to come. Thank you for what you do! You're improving the process and savings lives.

Pros

Best way to report mechanical issues. It has improved the quality of our vehicles and safety immensely.

Cons

The GUI could use a little polishing to be more up to date standards. The software quality engineers need to spend a little bit more time on it. I found some bugs.

Steve

I like the online as well as the app. Always comes in handy. Pretty easy to use!

Pros

Has a lot of places to store information that is really helpful.

Cons

Would be nice to see a few different templates for inspections. We track all of our trailers in there so I dont need to check the engine and oils on a trailer for example. Instead of having to create one every time we add a new vehicle or trailer or piece of equipment.

Response from AUTOsist

Hi Steve, thanks for your review! For the custom inspections, you should be able to copy an existing template and edit it based on your needs. If you add a new vehicle or asset, you can assign them existing inspection forms. Does that make sense? We can walk you through it if you email us at support@autosist.com.

Replied November 2021

Jason

Industry: Public Safety

Great for fire department use!

This program has cut back on the use of paper for records to be filed. Everything can be kept online for easy review and I can easily record repairs and fuel use for tracking purposes.

Pros

As the fleet manager, I really like the ability of the instant notifications when the crews find a problem. With our shift schedule I don't see everyone for a few days at a time to hear about a problem, plus when the crews identify a problem they might forget to send me an email when they get back into the office. The ability of this program to work on any media device to allow adding pictures and instant notifications sent to me allows me to know about the problem right away. This allows me to get a repair scheduled right away, not days later. And all the information is stored in the cloud so I can review anything from anywhere and not lose it.

Cons

The crews wish there was an easier way to know if every truck has been checked without going to each truck individually online to see if the check has been done. If there could be some kind of indicator showing what trucks have been checked for the day that resets at midnight or whenever the user wants.

Samuel

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great way to Keep Up with your maintenance

Overall this Software is the exact thing our company was needing to keep up with maintenance and do away with Paper logs.

Pros

Love how you can customize the inspections and also how you can schedule reminders and see when trucks have been inspected. I also like the fact that you can upload photos to everything

Cons

This software does have a learning curve and can be a bit confusing for employees. I wish it was a bit more user friendly.

Reasons for choosing AUTOsist

Autosist support is the best in the industry. I love how you actually talk to a live person and they get changes done in a very timely manner.

Reasons for switching to AUTOsist

Needing a better solution to make sure inspections were getting done every month. Also we were able to check on any services done of the life of the vehicle.

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Zaraine has been great to work with the product is very simple to use and Easy on-the-go access.

Pros

What I like most is the product has a mobile app. Vehicles are easy to access and maintain. While having the ability to transfer vehicles that are being sold. The reminders about registration and insurance due on multiple Vehicles is a huge Time Saver. Reporting is easy so overall we are extremely pleased.

Cons

What I like least is there is no tablet app. No default capitalization. All data is wiped if you change vehicle types while you're entering a new vehicle. I would much rather be able to enter the dates rather than using the drop-down and choosing dates from the multiple months because when you're trying to get your data entered to begin with it's a huge pain.

Response from AUTOsist

Thank you so much for your review! We actually just launched the tablet version for iPads, and Android is coming very soon. Make sure you upgrade to Version 5 on the mobile app if your using iOS devices as it was just launched. There is default capitalization in the new app as well. For the vehicle type, we will see if we can fix that issue. It should not remove the year, make, model etc if you change the type so we will get that fixed. We will also see if there is an easier way to get the date field. Thanks again!

Replied May 2018

TK

Easy to Use and Flexible

This has made our expenses much more transparent and gives us the ability to justify our expenses

Pros

Flexibility and easy to use. The app is great, and the administrative panel/reporting makes it easier.

Cons

We haven't had any issues. When we did (user error), customer service was quick and painless

Reasons for choosing AUTOsist

Price and ease of use from the end user and administrative roles.

AUTOsist