All AUTOsist Reviews

Reviewed March 2018

This is the easiest software I've ever used

PROS

I love the fact that you can upload your car and it's all automatic and stuff, that's my favorite part. it's a great piece of software that deserves all the medals for ease of use. Good support too.

Ashley

Great all around tool

PROS

We use AUTOsist as an all around tool to track our fleet and our job sites thanks to [sensitive content hidden] and his team walking us through customizing their forms to do whatever we need to accomplish. They are so very helpful and have been great to work with.

CONS

I have no real complaints about the system.

Reason for choosing AUTOsist

Price, flexibility, and ease of use for the admin and users.

Mayela

Wholesale, 51-200 employees

AUTOsist

It's a great APP, with great features

PROS

The software has some great features and easy to use

CONS

There's a delay on the web. Since we don't log Trips, that tab is irrelevant to our company.

Cheaper and easier

Justin

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Great app!

PROS

Easy to use! Doesn't take a lot of time to set up.

CONS

The amount of trucks needed for certain price categories is a little low.

Angela

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Review of Fleet Mgn

easy to work and great customer services

PROS

Easy to use. Like the reminder of maintenance on vehicles. Tracking system is also easy to navigate.

CONS

Currently I do not have any Cons regarding Autosist.

Reasons for switching to AUTOsist

Wanted a system that would track and monitor maintenance.

William

Reviewed February 2019

Good tool

Very good and very responsive

PROS

Like that it keeps track of routine maintenance and also stores services with receipts for reference. Occasional bugs but they are responsive to list of them quite promptly

CONS

Small bugs with reminders. App badge shows 1 due when there are multiple due but Ganges once you open app. Small deal.

Mitch

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Great Fleet Management App

PROS

I like the reminders and the service section so i know how much money I am spending on vehicles.

CONS

The inventory section was the part i used the least.

MANON

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

great easy and help is always easy to get if needed

PROS

easy to use , when you need help it is easy to have some help

CONS

nothing everything is nice easy and help is always easy

Reason for choosing AUTOsist

easy and not to expensif help is always easy to get

Lauren

Perfect for preventative maintenance

I've never had better customer service. [sensitive content hidden] has been our main point of contact, and I would highly recommend her! She always responds in a timely manner and it quick to answer our questions in a way we'll understand.

PROS

We love the service reminders! This makes it super easy for our office to keep track of what vehicles need oil changes and when we need to renew registrations.

CONS

With the size of our fleet, getting all of the VIN, license plate, and other information to set up was time consuming. But as soon as we had everything, Autosist did the rest of the set up for us.

TODD

Construction, 2-10 employees

User Friendly

PROS

It fulfilled what we were looking for in this software

CONS

Haven't found one yet. Have been pleasantly surprised!

Ruthie

Reviewed December 2019

Knowing about your vehicle when no one shares.

This has been great, it has taken a lot of tension out of the air, with me not having to ask the drivers for the information. An automatic reminder is sent out at the being of each month for the inspections, and with in minutes of a driver completing and submitting, I am aware of any issues he is having.

PROS

Just being able to know if any of our vans are due service, registration, or just having issues with one click on each van. I don't have to wait for the drivers to share any of the information, from when they get gas, to how their vehicle is preforming. I am still finding new ways of looking at the data.

CONS

I haven't found anything I don't like, the guys in the field take a little while to warm up to using it to it's maximum potential. I would like for the map option to be a little more informative, but I am still learning my way around it.

Reason for choosing AUTOsist

We went direct with AUTOsist, due to the high praise and regards companies using the product, and once I contacted AUTOsist direct, the customer service (even before I began using the software) was above and beyond anything I expected. I have never had a issue that has not been resolved with one phone call or e-mail. Customer Service sold me.

Louis

Facilities Services, 201-500 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed June 2020

Excellent vehicle maintenance tracking software

PROS

The excellent customer service ensured seamless uploading of our databases. Response to our emails is extremely quick and our requests are handled efficiently and to our complete satisfaction. When we initially started using this software we somehow managed to delete an entire data base. We notified [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who has been our customer service person, and he quickly restored the deleted data. As we became more familiar with the software we began using it more efficiently, and intuitively generated focused reports as needed. This software keeps our vehicle scheduled maintenance organized and accessible with just a few clicks. It has become an integral and indispensable asset for our department.

CONS

Not compatible with with MS Word apparently. Have to convert Word document to XL document to upload to database.

William

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 employees

Autosist Fleet Management

When a driver first downloads the software to their phone, they always log into the wrong section trying to activate the software. Once it is opened they do not have any trouble navigating or understanding which menus to use. Customer Service helps immediately with any problems, very helpful.

PROS

This was easy to implement and get started. The customer support is excellent. We needed a solution with fuel tracking and this software has that. My drivers like how easy and efficient it is to use. We use customized check lists and trip logs daily, my drivers appreciate the efficiency. Autosist helped set up the checklists fast and efficient.

CONS

The reports need work and customization is less than perfect. My drivers complain that it takes some time for the program to open on their phone each day, other than that they really like how easy and efficient it is to use. We are pleased with the product overall.

Reason for choosing AUTOsist

Autosist had the ability to do fuel tracking in addition to the daily logs.

Eric

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed October 2020

Great product and great customer support

I am very satisfied with this product and will continue to use it for years to come.

PROS

It keeps all my maintenance records in one easy to use location. I like how it's all organized, my drivers can inspect the vehicles and update milage. By doing so it can trigger a reminder to get the vehicle serviced, so keeping up with maintenance is a breeze. I especially love their customer service. They will address any concerns you have and quickly. You will not go wrong if you decide to use this platform.

CONS

I have a relatively large fleet of vehicles and overtime as more data was entered into my portal, it began to slow down on the web browser. The app on the phone remained fast. I contacted their support and they fixed the problem fast.

Reviewed May 2021

Autosist

Had it for under a year so still fairly new. Will have a better idea after we have utilized it for a longer period.

PROS

The app everyone can download on there phone as we have guys that are state to state. This software allows us to ensure that our trucks are being kept up with on maintenance to prevent issues. Allows us to have everyone perform monthly inspections and report problems back I don't see many of the trucks often

CONS

Monthly inspections not being linked to the reminder.

Reason for choosing AUTOsist

Explored 3-5 different options and this one seem to fit my needs the most with what I wanted to receive out of it.

Hi John, thank you for your review! We do have a feature where we can link the monthly inspections to the reminder so that when an inspection is submitted, it can automatically clear the reminder so it goes to the next interval. If you would like to activate this feature, please email us at support@autosist.com and we can take care of it for you.

Replied June 2021

Samuel

Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2019

Great way to Keep Up with your maintenance

Overall this Software is the exact thing our company was needing to keep up with maintenance and do away with Paper logs.

PROS

Love how you can customize the inspections and also how you can schedule reminders and see when trucks have been inspected. I also like the fact that you can upload photos to everything

CONS

This software does have a learning curve and can be a bit confusing for employees. I wish it was a bit more user friendly.

Reason for choosing AUTOsist

Autosist support is the best in the industry. I love how you actually talk to a live person and they get changes done in a very timely manner.

Reasons for switching to AUTOsist

Needing a better solution to make sure inspections were getting done every month. Also we were able to check on any services done of the life of the vehicle.

Matthew

Law Enforcement, 51-200 employees

Garden City Police Department

The customer service is great and fast. Problems are dealt with quickly and information is free flowing.

PROS

The reason that we found and use this software was to track the GCPD vehicles and information in an easier way than through the Fleet software that the City uses, which not many of us had access to and required backloading receipts for fuel. This system allows for a picture of the receipt and we do not have to keep the paper.

CONS

The connection sometimes is a little slow on adding the users.

Weston