• Pros

• "Love the chat feature. Everything works well, notifications are reliable, works great!"

• "I like this product. Very easy to install and configure. The team is also pleased with the interface and management. Cool new features: - Live View - Message Sneak Peak - AutoCapture"

• "That they develop the tool steadily. The support is amazing. If there is any problem, they try to help as best as they can. I’m very impressed by how the tool developed since I got it. "

• Cons

• "Most things are good... only thing is the branding on the scheduling widget i'm sure will be rectified soon"

• "The only thing I still don't see, is the visual flow builder for the emails, but I heard they will implement it soon."

• "They are a startup so some features I want are lacking but projected to come in future."

Browse Gist Reviews

Mark from Spark Chart

Gist is a powerful all-in-one platform for sales and service

Gist gives us a single product for so much - live customer support, Knowledge Base, autoresponder messaging, targeted email drip campaigns, automations, inbound and outbound marketing, contact management, website popup forms, online calendar bookings, tracking activity across our application and our website, and more.

Pros

Gist provides us with a single, all-in-one software platform with incredible power to support our clients and enhance our sales and marketing. Gist allowed us to replace several very high profile applications (like Zendesk, Mailchimp and others) with one platform. At the same time, they have additional features well beyond those platforms that we did not expect. That is saving us money and time. More importantly, we can support our clients and potential clients 24 hours a day and seven days a week and we can serve them with very targeted messaging and help. When it comes to their own support, Gist give us very responsive support using their application. From our experience, they care very much about their clients. They have a clear vision for the future and continue to live up to their promises by regularly delivering release new features.

Cons

For us, there is nothing to dislike. We cannot fault their product or their customer service.

James from www.thetoolsquare.com

Industry: Building Materials

Software for any small website owner to engage your contacts

My experience with the software has been very positive. Some portions take a little work to setup and get used to, but that's like learning anything brand new really. Within days I had the whole system setup and working with little effort. The support team are very responsive and assist when required. A good experience and definitely worth checking out if you're a small to medium-sized business website owner.

Pros

I'm using Gist for my WordPress website to engage my website audience. I'm a one-man band and required an integrated marketing automation tool to welcome any new visitors to my website. I use it across my whole website and I personally control and run it by myself. It basically simplifies the initial welcome step in my business and assists me in targeting my potential customers. The best part about Gist is that it is scaleable. As my small website grows, I can scale with the number of contacts in the database, and at the same time have access to all their advanced features.

Cons

I would say that the hardest thing/ least liked about it is that it took a little time to setup originally. Coming from a non-technical background it was a little hard to get used to at the start, but I quickly picked it up thanks to their support team.

Shayla from Shayla Monique

Industry: Fine Art

Gist Makes Running My Solo Business A Breeze!

As a solopreneur selling higher priced art, I need to have a really strong support tool to help answer any questions my clients may have before or during their purchase. I love that Gist gives me the ability to have live chat (which I can respond to from my phone!), a chat bot, and even a knowledge base!

Pros

With a single subscription, I'm able to manage my email list, operate both a chat bot and live chat (from my phone!) to support my customers, and even do targeted marketing campaigns on my website. Usually this would require logging into many different sites and then having to integrate them all and then pay for them all separately. Gist makes is possible to get it all done for a low price!

Cons

Honestly, there's really not a whole lot to dislike. They're always working on enhancements and new features and making the tool better every day. The free plan only allows for 1 user and I really would've loved 5, lol....but that's probably asking for a lot since the free plan already includes so much.

Michael from Responder Public Safety Equipment

Industry: Public Safety

Gist is not what it's made out to be

I was looking for a "helpdesk" solution with near time chat from our website.

Pros

I like the ability to see each page a user has visited on our website and I like being able to reply to customers in near real time.

Cons

It's very un-intuitive and it is too easy to accidentally change or delete data if you click on the wrong icon. What I find most dismaying is there is no way to cancel the account. Once you are signed up, you held hostage. You cannot cancel from the account page nor the subscription page. There is no way to reach someone live and they do not reply to email.

Luke from Architecture & Planning

All-In-One Marketing Automation Software - Covers Most Features Needed

Pros

Ive been a fan of Gist (formely Convertfox) since after they launched their product. Since then, the product has developed with updates and new features being rolled out to assist business owners. The fact that its an all-in-one marketing automation platform is where it demonstrates its value. It incorporates: Automations based on events Email automation Live chat & bots Scheduling Help desk/ knowledge base Forms Tracking Plenty of integrations The platform essentially saves you connected different apps via APIs as its an all in one where contact data is updated along the way, from lead to customer.

Cons

Gist are constantly improving and listening to customer feedback which is great, but sometimes it does take time to implement. This is to be expected though from any company especially when theres many users wanting all types of integrations and features added.

Gist is ALL-IN-Awesome!

Rough start, but after a while it really helps us automate en make our business a lot more efficient.

Pros

Workflows between al the tools. This really helps our team get on it with support but also sales and nurturing our excisting customers.

Cons

The learningcurve is steap. It took me a while to fully understand the workflow, but once you get it, it works awesome!

Dan from Klippr

Great set of features, replaces a handful of other services

I'm using Gist in a SaaS product to welcome and on-board new users and to send new feature emails. Also using automations to trigger messages based on certain user actions.. Users of Intercom will likely see a cost reduction by switching to Gist, and also get a handful of other integrated features included too.

Pros

The integration of all the features is killer. Contacts, leads, marketing emails, automation emails, knowledge base, all tie together really well. The UI is nicely laid out and easy to use. As is the APPI, if you need to dive that deep. Well thought and full featured.

Cons

I had a couple of issues importing contacts from my app but the support team sorted me out in a few minutes. I'd also like to see some more backend integrations, like a Ruby gem for Rails applications.

NaveenKumar from Infosys

Convert Visitors to Customers with Gist

Its been very useful solution for all marketing needs.

Pros

Easy to setup, clean user interface, excellent customer support, help documents, and the automation flows helps my visitors to connect with me. Chat user interface, mobile apps, drip campaigns are easy to implement and manage.

Cons

More subscribers needs more investment. I wish the pop-up templates are more. No RSS to email feature.

Sarah from Ideas Girl

Impressive, professional and simple to install

Gist is a brilliant tool for your website or course platform. I've found it easy to set up and use. My website visitors have said they love using it and I wouldn't want to be without it now.

Pros

I love using Gist - I use the support bot and chat function on my website and online course sales page. It's great to know that I can be anywhere and there is support for my website visitors whenever they need it, 24-7. I've recommended Gist to clients who have also found it easy to set up and install. It looks great and I think it is a must-have function for any modern website.

Cons

There really isn't anything I dislike about using Gist, it's a great service and once set up needs no real maintenance or effort.

Uwe from InvoiceBerry

All-in-one marketing and customer support tool

Pros

The Gist team created a feature-rich, thought-through and affordable tool for customer support, live chat and marketing automation. We mainly use the live chat, contacts/segmentation and email features. They also offer a Knowledgebase feature that we will soon implement. I love their speed of development and the brand-new user interface redesign.

Cons

So far it ticks all the boxes. Sometimes support replies within minutes, other times it might take a day or so. Could be more consistent.

Tristin from Trist.in

Powerful suite of tools that just keep getting better

With one platform I get chat support, email marketing, marketing automation, and all of my customer relationship needs met. It's a wonderful tool for simplifying my tech stack. I love it.

Pros

Gist provides endless ways of interacting with customers. I can chat and email with them, track their usage on my site, qualify them, add tags and other profile information, and so much more. There is even an awesome live view that lets me spy on visitors to see how they're using the site. The tools are powerful, easy to use, and constantly getting improvements. It seems like every week there is another update being rolled out that substantially extends the functionality or usability of the features in Gist. I am blown away.

Cons

Plan limits can be confusing. For example, there is a monthly charge for support and a monthly charge for "growth," plus there's a separate charge depending on how many contacts and seats you have. Perhaps this is normal in the industry, but it can make it a little challenging to understand the bill every month. Additionally, the vast amount of features means development will never be as fast as you'd like it to be (even though they release updates all the time). This may not actually be a valid concern, and it certainly isn't unique to Gist (who doesn't have a wishlist they're waiting on their favorite SaaS to get to?), but I do believe the likelihood of being stuck without your desired feature being developed goes up a lot as the product gets bigger and bigger.

Bret from Cricklewood on the Bellamy

Happy with Gist

Managing support via email is untenable. Stuff gets lost. Wires get crossed. Aggregating support enables us to provide higher quality service to our customers. It also allows team members to add notes, so we can have a record of why any given decision was achieved.

Pros

Gist is similar to Intercom. It's a platform for managing your customer contacts and your communications with them. I like that, you can field inquiries for onsite chat, Facebook Messenger, and Twitter Direct Messages in a single location. Gist aggregates all your support channels.We use Gist for managing support and for communicating with property owners. I've not once experienced an outage. It always performs quickly. There's an iOS app.User experience is more than an app. It's the support you receive with it and how quickly the team responds to feedback. I genuinely like Gist's support team. They're a great bunch of people. On couple occasions, they're deployed changes in the same day. They always follow-up. A+ on the people side.

Cons

The one major change I want to see is how Gist user identity is managed. A single user can have multiple projects. That's fine. However, user identity is persistent across projects in an account, and there is no concept of an admin user. So, if you're communicating as two different entities -- abc.com and xyz.com -- you need to create a separate Gist account. While that's manageable, it's unmanageable in the iOS app. You can only be logged-in with one account at a time. If the model will continue as multi-project to single-domain, that's okay. However, in that configuration, the iOS app needs multi-account support.

Andrew from Management Consulting

Course Creator's Dream: marketing, customer service, booking, knowledge base - It's all here

Pros

Love that everything is integrated and works together. Chat is cross platform with twitter, facebook and your website (javascript can be placed on any website that allows it including many 3rd party apps). Email product is maturing really well compared to others in the market in just 2 short years.

Cons

Having an all-in-one product is really ambitious. Doing that in 2 years is spectacular. Although some features aren't yet fully developed, the product is definitely a player against others in the space. Also needs updates to customer service/communications especially in the area of product updates.

Bill from Zero Point Media

Fantastic customer support on a service that's always expanding

We're only using them for the absolute minimum of what they can do now which is grow and manage our email list. We plan to add new things as we grow the site, but we're just getting up and moving now.

Pros

I like how I can really target specific people on my email list. Just because they're on my list doesn't mean that they'll get an email. I can send email to specific tags so that as I add new tags I can target emails to specific people for a better experience for them and a better result for my efforts

Cons

As a non developer it is a lot of reading for me to do what I need to do to set this up. My developer can just do it with the snap of his fingers, but for me I was lost when I first started just because there is so much that this software can do and there has not been a getting started manual to get us going.

Mark from TCC Limited

A fantastic team, committed to the product - already great and getting better every day!

Live chat allows us to understand where our customers need help, when they may not have reached out through other methods. Automation allows us to communicate better without a large investment of time.

Pros

I primarily purchased Gist for live chat, and it does that really well. The chat interface is clear, simple and great looking for the end user and makes chat management really straightforward for the organisation. What was a real bonus for me is the work the team has put in around marketing automation, email and rules. Being able to schedule emails to be sent based upon user actions is a game changer (the user does not need to have engaged in live chat and the system for defining these actions is really flexible).It's a great tool - and one of the most promising that I've seen - but what really stands out is that the team behind it are a great bunch of people. They're really good on live chat (as you would hope!) and you do get to know them individually. They really care about delivering the best experience possible and the pace they are moving at with new features is admirable. It is that, above everything else, that gave me the confidence to go live with a deployment on our primary business website.I'm a very happy customer.

Cons

If there is one dislike, it's simply that there is so much (extra) promise in the tool but I can't have it all now! ;-) They are a young company, relatively, so there are still features which I would love to have (better notifications on stale chats, better handling of "out of hours", more automation features) but those are small things and it's the confidence that these things will come quickly that makes this a non-issue. The team really listen and act on feedback, so that's a massive bonus. I'd encourage you to get on-board at this stage. The tool is ready for prime-time use, and you have a real opportunity to actually shape the way it develops that you just wouldn't get with a more established tool.

Karl from SegMate LLC

Super easy to set up and use Customer Support app

Overall we are really happy with Gist. It suites our needs and has more features then we need. If you're reading this and you are looking for a support widget, a knowledge base with some added email automation with marketing capabilities gist is a great option. We use it every day in our SaaS App.

Pros

Easy to install chat widget with many options on colors and icons. Pretty much a great app overall. You never know with newer apps if they are going to be around or if there is a lot of continued development. But the Gist team is always helpful and they keep developing and developing. That says a lot for where they are headed. I see great things and we will continue to use them.

Cons

Early on we had some issues with email deliverability and setting up the support inbox... However, support was super helpful and let us know they had issues with their email deliverability but that they were working on improving it. They brought in some email engineers and moved over to a new backend service. It was annoying but we held out with them. It took a few painful months. However, deliverability has improved drastically and so has the email building capabilities and UI.

Vinson Matthew from Konker Digital

A Marketing Suite anyone can use

So far I'm very happy with Gist and their support team was outstanding. They will definitely guide and help you if your stuck into a feature or experiencing some problems or issues with a certain technology that you think is not working the way it should be.

Pros

Really love their live chat feature as we are seeing a lot of enquiries compared to any other communication channels such as email, and phone call. We also love how you can segment all the leads who have contacted your website using their livechat, plus the other features will help you nurture your leads.

Cons

Their basic lead capture forms, pop-ups. Hope they can create a better editor for this one so that we can build good looking forms that are enticing for our website visitors.

Vik from SMBfission

simple to navigate platform that does the job

Pros

Been using their platform for a few years. What I like best about Gist is that they have a monthly development cycle. Over the years, their development and the refining of their tool has been evident. Not only do they add to their tool, but they also work to simplify it for the benefit of the user experience. Most newer companies don't have utilize that value so I'm able to appreciate that feat with Gist. Some other points: -Somehow gist is able to identify customers when they come to my website, even if they aren't in my database. I don't how they do it, but it's a great advantage. -They have robust targeting features for their pop-ups -Their support seems mostly available and responsive. -Their platform is easy to navigate.

Cons

-they have automation features, tracking features, integrations, and so on, it seems like they have everything that an automation platform would have on a basic level. -Their chat works fine but perhaps I think that their chat feature can be developed upon to be more inline with bigger competitors in the chat space like Intercom (automation email requests, etc...) -Also - a visual display for the email workflow like what Sendinblue has would be helpful, but not necessary. -Utilizing forms *not* connected to popups would be advantageous, but technically it works fine.

Ivan from Architecture & Planning

Best all in 1 Marketing Automation Solution Ever!

One of the best experience I ever had

Pros

I just love Gist's chatbot integrations with other applications. Seems like Gist has gone a long way from then. They now have tons of 3rd party integrations supporting them. Gist saves my time and money as now I do not have to own multiple applications and Gist solves half of my business pain points within 1 single platform.

Cons

You need to start building your email trust to grow your number of sends through time. The system will take multiple considerations such as bounce rate and opens to avoid spam. I believe if you are sending legit emails as a new client, you would do just fine. Understandable as Gist needs to keep their email deliverability clean on a global scale.

Ji from CrankWheel

Gist works well for us

Pros

Love the single unified conversation view that feels like a social media messaging app but has all the power I need to assign conversations to team mates, snooze conversations, and tag contacts if needed. Also love that it brings our website chat widget, Facebook Messenger chat and one of our shared inboxes all together into one view.

Cons

The only problem I've had is that for the shared email inbox we use it for (our info@ inbox) it doesn ot always deal correctly with accented characters. This doesn't prevent use from using it but would be nice to fix.

Oliver from Comparethemarket.com.au

Gist is a powerhouse in the making

Pros

The fact that EDMs, transactional emails, support chat, bots and knowledgebase features are all in the one place, connected by automation triggers and workflows is very useful. The scope of personalisation you can achieve by combining all these elements on top of a single user database which includes user behaviour is powerful.

Cons

Some features a still underdeveloped such as the pop-ups, but I do see the Gist team making steady progress and am sure these items will be developed.

Abe from simplicityEngine

A Fantastic Tool For Marketing And Support

I am subscribed to the highest tier of Gist, so I am taking the full advantage of the platform. I use it for lead capture, customer support, live chat, and email marketing. I was able to customize the chat widget to match my site's branding and the whole experience is very smooth. I have recommended Gist to some of my friends and they also started to use it in their businesses. Purchase with confidence.

Pros

I've come to depend on the live chat feature so much that I cannot run my business without it. The mobile app makes my dream of running my business remotely a reality. Two months ago I was on the Swiss Alps and got a message from a potential client, I was able to close the customer while spending the day on the mountain top. Not to mention that the knowledge base makes supporting customers on the go a breeze.

Cons

Their email marketing features are still not where I would like them to be but they are improving all the time.

Hardik from Saeculum Solutions Pvt Ltd

Chat, Email Automation and Now Help Desk - All in One Solution

It was great experience till now and they are improving it day by day.

Pros

It's eliminate the use of multiple products.Easy to use all in one solution with Automation.

Cons

Admin UX was not that must great, But now they are working on it.

Vibhor from Administration Services

Gist - One stop live chat and support solution

Been using gist for a while now and it has been amazing in our testing phase and we have evolved over this time as we tested and implemented all the templates that we created and knowledge base that we increased. It has the potential and capabilities to handle the incoming influx and can render the information contained within. Live chat, email responses, inter-team connectivity, bots, behaviour you name it it has it

Pros

All in one feature is amazing. Love chat, email automations, funnels, email templates, integration and the list goes on.

Cons

Nothing so far. However a live call feature would be a plus.

Andie from LeadFuze

Everything you need in one place

I am a customer support specialist so I answer sales inquiries, FAQs and perform product demos. It makes the entire process seamless so I don't have to toggle between different tools/apps.

Pros

Great tool for managing contacts and much more. In-app messaging system with calendar integration for scheduling meetings makes setting up calls a breeze. We can also directly send knowledge base articles from within the messenger. Ability to tag/assign tickets/conversations to other team mates so there's no need to use supplemental tools for task assignments. Tracks user activity and provides real-time data!

Cons

The only thing missing is the ability to merge tickets/conversations but I was informed that it's in the works.

Jordan from Revetize

Gist is Awesome!

We've used the webchat feature to streamline our inbound marketing & answer customer-service queries. Been fantastic! We can't wait to dive in more to some of the other tools they offer.

Pros

Cons

Can't really say I dislike anything... Honestly they have so much more (than just chat) at our disposal that we need to implement! Haven't gotten around to it yet.

Paul from Paul Therond Consulting

My new CRM

Excellent particularly their customer support.

Pros

Generous subscriber and email sending plans. Easy to use and has now replaced my last email marketing solution too over and above its CRM and customer support features. Excellent app.

Really great all-in-one-tool

Overall my experience of Gist is great. They have a quality product and whenever I need support their team is there to help me.

Pros

Gist is a great tool that I use for live chat, email support, chat bot, knowledgebase, newsletters. It covers all my needs.

Cons

I do feel that th level of the translation to Swedish is a bit low. It could have been done in a more profesional way, some of the content is badly translated.

Borhan from DJ Borhan

Exceptional service from Gist

Pros

The fact that it combines all the features I was already using on different platforms into one is what I like most about Gist. Email marketing, Social Media connect with customers, contact forms, and live chat all-in-one is the big feature I like most.

Cons

Everything is great about Gist. One area to improve would be to work with Ticket Tailor in collecting emails from customers who have made a purchase.

Craige Hardel from Hardel Enterprises

Really good & Affordable all in one business solution

Using them has been okay. Their support is responsive and attempts to address problems as they can

Pros

Features for the price: the suite of tools fits nicely into any business especially mine. Simply interface- the application is easy to use. The contacts and email builder makes anyone feel at home quickly

Anca from SocialBee

Great for daily support

Overall, our experience is a great one. Issues have always been solved quickly and effectively.

Pros

I love how easy it is to assign conversations to team members. It's easy to snooze conversations while waiting on a resolution, without forgetting about them.

Cons

I'd really love to also have a pending indefinitely feature, especially for cases when the resolution depends on other teams, so there's no ETA.

Milo from ABC123 Agency

Started with Chat Now it Does it All

Gist is growing and new features are added monthly and I'm super excited to see what happens next.

Pros

The Chat is amazing and great to use. Now I can stop using other email and marketing platforms because Gist does it all.

Cons

Gist needs to add more pre design elements such at email and forms are built and design for different campaigns.

Marc from SquadFusion, Inc.

Better customer engagement

Pros

Makes it easier for us to engage with our customers by giving them an additional way to contact us as well as being able to respond on multiple devices/platforms.

Cons

When responding via email, wish it would recognize our email signatures and remove them.

Ura from Ura Jae Inspires

Great Customer Service

My overall experience with Gist is great! The service is what keeps me as their loyal customer.

Pros

Having the ability to have an email list to communicate to my audience, The ease of setting up with customer service. The community is awesome! It's a place to share learning. Having the ability to communicate to website visitors from through chat.

Cons

There's a learning curve. In the beginning, learning how to set up campaigns were difficult. The opt-in forms are not easy to customize for my brand.

Stuart from NHS 24

Superb all-in-one support and engagement portal

It gives me a single portal from which I can do marketing, lead capture and customer support.

Pros

That I can manage all of my contacts and capture new leads. That I can offer a knowledge base. That I can carry out segmented email campaigns.

Cons

A bit of a learning curve for some parts but now that I have it set up I find it very intuitive.

Chet from Incline Marketing Group

Great product with amazing features that continue to develop!

It's been great. It's nice using it and having it be reliable.

Pros

How easy it was to implement and start using on our website.

Cons

There aren't any that i can think of. The kinks have been worked out.

Bruno from Kneaver Corp

Gist is an All-In-One solution for the needs behind a website

I was looking for a solution for the backend scripts behind our website, mailings. I was one of the first adopters of the system. My goal was to have a good reason not to do it ourselves or stay behind trends. The team of Gist kept delivering more value with more features. They became an inspiration on marketing tools and practice. For example I discovered the liveview feature, now I'm thinking how to use it for better understanding of our audience.

Pros

Chatbox widget, that was my initial requirementForms and contact databaseAbility to add attributes to contact databaseAPI to connect with our scripts

Cons

I wished the customization of the look and feel be more comprehensive.

Stefan from Inteleagent

Great experience with Gist

Great experience so far with Gist. Im sure it will get better with time.

Pros

All-in-one software for SaaS. You dont have to pay for different solutions to get things done.

Cons

Messenger functionality is not the best it can be. I liked the way Intercom approached visitor nudging. Gist could get some ideas from them.

Larry from Canaanland Distributors Sdn Bhd

Gist: A very hardworking platform that listens to customers and constantly innovates and excels

Very good and they are always supportive via live chats.

Pros

Live chat (with integration to FB Messenger), Email marketing, Live tracking.

Cons

Steep learning curve especially workflow.

Amit from Mfundz

Gist - Perfect companion

Overall, it has been pleasant experience using Gist. They have built many exciting functionality over a period of last one year and that has made it worthwhile.

Pros

Live chat, Live view, Knowledge base and email broadcasting.

Cons

Mobile app. No integration with Facebook messenger

All In One solution for your website which does not break the bank.

If you are serious about your online business, make sure you have Gist on your website. It allows you to keep in touch with your customers in multiple ways, with all customer info neatly available in the dashboard. The folks at Gist are all set to rule this space in time to come.

Pros

- Chat solution. Conversation continuity provides a great touch. - Email marketing solution which lets us precisely target the customer. - Plethora of automation and events automation which allow us to target every single element on the website. - The best Intercom alternative out there.

Cons

- Some of the emails still continue to go in Spam. Even some of the Gist communication emails land in spam. - Founder's attitude on going back on his words underhandedly. He would promise one thing and then go back on his words, even of you show him a written proof.

Leonardo from Wolff Consultoria

A powerful automation tool

Very happy with it, and all i see is updates!

Pros

We started to use Gist a couple years ago, when they used to be called ConvertFox. When they started the tool it was possible to notice some hiccups, but team started to upgrade it, and release a lot of new features. Today, Gist is a super powerful tool, with things like: - email automation, - knowledge base, - bots, - site automation - Powerful automations based on visitor action, - broadcasts, drip campaigns, behavioral email marketing and way more. The email deliverability rates now are also pretty high, and is our go to tool for our main website. Get it, worth every dollar

Mark from Aglo Retail Pty Ltd

Great balance of features and simplicity

We got twice as many drip campaigns going.

Pros

So easy to set up and get Drip Campaigns working.

Cons

Lack of some Drip Email features such as BCC.

Powerful and affordable CRM

Pros

It offer a lot of feature that a business needs: live chat, customer support, email marketing, automation workflow... The price is very affordable (with me it's no-brain).

Cons

Gist doesn't have the embedded form so I cannot integrate with my landing page to capture leads.

Paul from 360 Resilience

Gist, feature packed powerhouse

Gist has been an excellent and effective tool for us. I think its clear the Gist team is committed to continually improving functionality and adding smart features which support the software and add value for their customers. We are extremely happy with Gist.

Pros

The Chat functionality based on pre-programmed rules has been a big plus for us and the fact that it works flawlessly with the app means no matter where I am I can respond to website inquiries and capitalize on hot leads

Cons

Some of the works flows and features have a learning curve but the support is excellent and it well worth understanding the full functionality of the software

Pranaya from Wiber.in

Gist - A new way to automate your business

Gist has helped me improve the marketing automation, pre-sales, and support on my website. I was able to generate 1000's of leads after implementing Gist.

Pros

Ease of useSimple layoutFast loadingQuick assignment

Cons

Account management: It feels complexTag management: Could be better

Jorge from Financial Services

Affordable price for Essential Marketing Tools

Pros

The focus they give to email marketing with a very popular concept. The Live Chat Bubble.

Cons

Slowly integrating with popular software platforms.

Dave from Grain Edit

Its come a long way - a really solid product now

Really great overall experience with the company and they seem genuinely interested in the feedback they receiver from their users.

Pros

I have been a account holder since Gist earlier days when it was known as Convertfox. It has come a long way since then. There are some serious competitors in this space, but Gist is on its way to the top of the list. Heres just a few things that I love about Gist: - They have been adding features at a rapid pace over the past year. - The new visual workflow tool is really impressive. - Auto capture - so you have contact data added to your contacts. - Webhooks + Zapier access! - They now have remade template workflows. Huge timesaver. - Very affordable. You will not find a better product in their pricing range.

Cons

Overall Im very pleased with Gist. My main complaint is the lack of a basic CRM. This feature is on the roadmap, but has yet to be delivered. Im going it will launch in 2020.

Jimmy from PayrollBozz

One of the best marketing tools for your business

I have been using Gist on my main site to handle incoming chats for more than 2 years. And to my experience, Gist has been very helpful by improving and adding more features (slowly but surely). Currently it is one of the best marketing tools in my arsenal, and I am a happy user of Gist (previously Converfox)

Pros

1. Complete features from Chat Bot, Live Chat, Email Marketing Automation, Knowledge Base and more2. Easy to use 3. Reliable

Cons

Chat Bot (or Bot Assistant) can be improved to the industry standard.

Ben from Lishi International

Excellent tool with fabulous support

Turning visitors to our website into contacts who we can communicate with easily and regularly with minimal effort that ultimately leads to increased sales.

Pros

Creating an automated machine that captures, warms and sells to my site visitors and prospects.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve and building anything worthwhile requires a tie investment.