• Pros

• "Everything that we need is already in the software. It's easy to learn and easy to use. The customer service is great too. Very helpful and can be contacted with ease. "

• "User-friendly, easy to navigate. Easy to understand and learn."

• "What I love about the software is the Ease of Use and User Friendly Functions. I can easily find the ones I am looking for"

• Cons

• "The layout. It's okay for me because I consider myself as tech savvy but for some who are not, they prefer to have a simpler layout in terms of visuals."

• "Not really anything bad about the software that I can specify. I will say that sometimes the IT people do not return my calls on an issue I may be having."

• "As my situation i got no training from the supervisor. Took me a little bit to get used to it but was really easy. As a Therapist some of my assessment options were not there. "

Browse Perfect Reviews

Jose X from FIRST CARE Integrated Health Services, Inc.

THIS IS THE CLOSEST THING YOU CAN GET TO "PERFECT", FOR HOME CARE APPLICATION - REGARDLESS OF SIZE

As Executive Officer of the organization, the software provides me a wealth of corridors to view a wider perspective of the overall affairs of the agency, no matter where I am. The executive dashboard is most certainly an essential tool that I use on a regular basis.

Pros

LET ME COUNT THE WAYS: INNOVATION: This software is dauntless in their quest to make the system work better- Everyday APPLICATION: The software provider is extremely generous with customizing the system to accommodate the unique needs of each agency they support- even for small organizations like mine. SEAMLESS TRANSITION: Transfer of data from the previous provider is handled thoroughly by their dedicated transition team- Painless! SUPPORT: The ongoing support you get, is second only to none, & they always do it with pure enthusiasm (you can tell by their demeanor when you talk to them on the phone). And you can always count on them giving you an update of your concern.

Cons

There are still links in the system(like any)- but then again they always work relentlessly to rectify it, just don't be timid to call them out. The Eastern US sector can actually benefit from an augmented morning tech support resource.

Christopher from Meadows Home Health

Terrific! This is the by far the best home health software on the market! Very user friendly!

Pros

What I like most about the Perfect is that it is very user friendly. You don't have to keep changing screens, everything is right there at your fingertips. I also like that you can customize your clinical notes to make your agency more Medicare compliant! The customer service staff are always available to answer your questions, and they are very friendly, and will take as much time as needed to assist you! From day one Perfect's staff from the administrative staff on down have been nothing but helpful in helping our agency. Additionally, they are always making improvements to their system to make it better. From the money there is no better software you can buy!

Cons

I wish that Perfect would hold more seminars on the upcoming changes to the Medicare COP's such as how to prepare for QUAPI, and disaster preparedness manual.

Nathalie from Home Health

Lacking, as far as PT is concerned

It's works esp if you have lots of notes to do, but it's not perfect in my opinion if you want easy but comprehensive documentation.

Pros

Most everything is in one page, no tabs to click open to get to different parts of the chart. It doesn't ask for much information, if you don't wanna be bothered with that, I guess.

Cons

MMT and ROM values don't populate (in case most values are the same), you have to put in everything one by one. Only option to skip a part is if you want to refer the UE to OT (what if there's no OT service but there's no problem with the UE? you still have to tick 5/5 for each little box...no N/A option to skip all that and still have the UE covered). I've used a different software that populates the values for each major joint in case they're all the same. Saves time! DC Summary does not populate Initial Eval results...so you have to re-enter Initial Eval results then enter your DC status results. That other software I used enters the Initial Eval results right next to the DC status that you have to fill out so it's so easy to compare progress, no need to dig and find the initial eval again. I have a long list of other things but this box limits what I can write.

Mark from U R FIRST HOME HEALTH

Customer Service Support

Initially when I purchased my agency I was not happy with the software because I didn't know it's capabilities. This was impart because the software was not being utilized to it's fullest potential. After being thoroughly trained by our rep on all of the features within the software and adding additional features, I've been able to increase my operational efficiency immensely. Additionally, I've been able to reduce my staff and bring my billing in-house.

Pros

The flexibility and versatility of the software to meet evolving demands of the business. Additionally, the willingness of the customer support team to provide timely support.

Cons

Particularly how the software is consistently adapting to the forever changing environment of home healthcare to ensure compliance's are being met and agencies are positioned for success.

Katie from Vitality Home Care Inc

Affordable and friendly, but crashes occasionally.

Overall I would recommend this company to fellow agencies. The staff are friendly, the software is easy to maneuver, and it has all the features you can ask for for half the price. You won't find a better deal anywhere else.

Pros

I like that everything is out in the open. I don't have to hunt around for what I want and if for some reason I can't find exactly what I'm looking for, I can always call their friendly customer service line.

Cons

Generally the software gets the job done, however, there has been a few too many times that I had to call in regards to the software crashing/giving me error messages. They are usually fixed within the hour, but nevertheless, it is what I like least about this software.

Richelle from Choice Therapy Services

I'm able to get my documentation done, literally at my fingertips

Pros

I like it that I am not limited to certain checklists, I am able to fill in my Subjective and Objective how ever I choose. The ability to schedule once my patients have been entered in by administration. The continuous autosave

Cons

The constant popups of who is online, i'm unconcerned about that. Having to wait for administration to enter in my patients to begin (a lot of times, I may not get to patients documentation until weekend and administration unavailable until Monday so I have to wait to begin) The "red alerts" that require me to constantly save page until I've completed those areas or else my computer goes into stall mode

Julie from Ardent Home Health

As a PT, I feel that the evaluation form has inaccuracies which need to be addressed.

Pros

It is super easy to use and not time consuming like some of the other home health programs I know. I love that I don't have to spend hours documenting with this program.

Cons

The physical therapy section needs improvement. The evaluation form especially has areas for strength and ROM testing that aren't accurately tested according to all university standards learned in school.

Response from Note-e-fied

Replied June 2018

Hi Julie, Thanks you for reviewing our software. Glad to hear you find Perfect easy to use and it saves you time. Just so you know, All of our clinical documentation is customizable. The PT Evaluation that your agency uses was at their request or approval during the agency set up. Please reach out to our support team as they can assist you with any documentation changes your agency wishes to make. Thanks!

Richelle from Choice tgerapy

PT notes

Pros

The actual initial Eval, re Eval, progress notes, and discharge notes are simple to navigate and produce

Cons

Unable to use in mobile and I do not like the updated version of this home screen Still finding it somewhat confusing to get to each patient’s individual chart/calendar

Dan from Touro University Nevada

I cant comment on cost as I have no idea I am a field user. Generally a good-great product

Pros

fairly fast servers for web based software. quick access to specific documentation types by clicking on calendar

Cons

inability to copy previous data and auto fill plotting visits only allows for one type at a time Using Chrome browser can have hurdles which is sad as more chrome books are popular

Michelle from independence home health

Perfect

I can call their customer support for questions. There are alot of glitches. At times there are glitches the whole day and interrupts my work

Pros

Its easy to use. The calendar feature is easy to use and can see the scheduled visits

Cons

At times there are glitches, there are errors and it is slow to load at times

PEREZ from INDEPENDENCE HOME HEALTHCARE, INC.

User friendly, customized work orders, support system/service great, timely.

SUPPORT SERVICE EXCELLENT; REVIEW FROM PROFESSIONAL DISCIPLINES WERE USER FRIENDLY AND EXCELLENT SOFTWARE AS YOU CAN USE PHONE, IPAD, COMPUTERS FROM PATIENTS HOME.

Pros

Support service great, accessible, timely and accurate. User friendly, JCAHO survey ready, We just had a random JCAHO survey for our CMS deem status, on 10/18-10/19; On 10 chart reviews we did well, including medication reconciliation, transfer summary which has a box one can check if transfer summary was sent to transferring facility(which is now phased in with new 2018 COP) and D/C summary/OASIS which has also a checklist that one checks if copy of D/C summary is available upon request by Primary MD. RN, PT OASIS SOC and D/C were complete in all OASIS elements and as it auto populate in Plan of Care, it's easier to see orders and goals locators of POC.

Jojette from Alta Vista Health Services

Definitely a great tool in increasing work productivity

Perfect is definitely a great tool in increasing work productivity considering the complexity of operating/managing a home health agency. This software has a lot of valuable features that can be customized to every users job title/responsibility. One of my favorite and helpful feature of Perfect is the Dashboard. As a DIrector of Nurses and owner of a home health agency, the Dashboard provides a quick recap or picture summary of my agency on a given period of time!

Pros

It's ability to integrate all the necessities and requirements needed to smoothly operate and manage a home health agency!

Maureen from Elsmar Home Health Care

Very good customer support. Willing to customize to match agency needs.

Reports that help with the daily flow of the back office, the ease of imputing data for the field staff and back office.

Pros

The ease of use. Great customerservice. The software is very updated to the current CoPs and regulations.

Cons

At times there is a slow follow through. I have asked for the new visit notes to be uploaded to my visit notes in order that we can utilize the updated care plan features, and to track the teaching completed by our field staff, to date this has not been done for us.

Mike from Liberty Consulting and Mangement Services

Close to Perfect (

As a part of billing service, I have used/dealt with a lot of software and customer service reps and I have to say that Perfect's customer service is excellent. I can't remember the last time I had to wait for a long hold time, unlike other software CS. Some of them can even be reached by email. It's pretty similar to another software with a different color but they added other features and cleaned up some areas that set it apart from the blue colored program. It is really user-friendly and it's not as ambitious as the major software out there who try too hard to be *the* software.

Pros

Creating a Traditional Medicare or Medicare Advantage claim is easy. You're done in three easy steps. The UB04 printout is great and not all over the place unlike over software. Posting payment from ERNs is simple. The live chat is a great tool if used properly. Manual cash posting is pretty straightforward. Makes my job easier.

Cons

There are still some bugs in the reports. I'm getting a Run Time error for the most part when trying to print with the message filter. Still uses an Ability Certificate for submission of claims. Hopefully, they can work on that and eliminate it all together. The missing Face to Face should be an error and not a warning.

Save your money

Overall, I wouldn't really recommend Perfect. Tech support is nice, but ineffective. It is too expensive for the loss in productivity caused by the lagging and counter-intuitive processes required to chart correctly.

Pros

The best thing about this software was the option for a mobile app that allows clinicians and patients to electronically sign route sheets. I also initially liked the idea of customizable reports to track documentation and approvals. However, after using the product, the mobile app is riddled with glitches, is difficult to use, and signatures usually do not come out correctly (if a patient has wiggly hands, the signature will not stick). The reports are also not as customizable as we had initially hoped for (limited filters, having to run multiple reports in order to achieve a singular goal, inaccurate numbers and charts overlooked).

Cons

The software is very slow and full of glitches. It often crashes, or takes so long to load that it just freezes up. Tech support does try to address the issues as they come, but a lot of complaints result in the usual 'user error' and nothing is resolved. Route sheets do print with notes upon invoicing, but they are often split between pages. A correction on this is a special request and will actually cost customers money. The software is also very difficult for clinicians to navigate, as it is not the most intuitive product on the market.

Richelle from Apollo

Online documentation

Overall, it gets the job done. I work for a home health agency and it is the documentation used. It is easy to navigate and accessible for all health care workers caring for the individual to access all information.

Pros

easily accessible, automatically saves information submitted

Cons

I think there is a glitch, if certain portions of a note are not checked off, a "red" warning comes up, and if those areas are not checked immediately, the program freezes, you then have to logout and re log in.

Maureen from Elsmar Home Health Care

Elsmar Home Health Care

The transition of Oasis C2 to OASIS D has caused us a little delay with some of our POC info not transmitted to the 485.

Pros

Very easy to use. And also love the reports

Cons

Customer support is at time not timely with problem solving, causing us to make call back s to resolve the issues.

Maritza from Independence Home Healthcare Inc

Simple and easy software

Easy to know when notes are completed because every visit is on the calendar and it has a check when it is validated and a black mark when it is complete with signature.

Pros

Can add what ever tools you need, can change and remove anything you'd like. Pretty easy to find anything.

Cons

Their is always glitches, sometimes the system is very slow. Would be good if when adding a communication note you can add an attachment.

David from Rehab Directives LLC

An easy program to navigate and use. Functional and fairly intuitive to navigate.

Easy to use but the server response time is too slow.

Pros

The user interface for this program is clean and functional. Everything is easy to find on the main screen for each patient.

Cons

They changed the server hosting the program and response time is frustratingly slow. Several agencies that used the software moved to other programs since the server response just hangs.

Suzanne from Independence Home Health Care, Inc.

Good access and good options.

Access to admit patients, look up patients for various reasons, access to H & P's etc.

Pros

That we can call customer service and if there is a glitch in our software, the IT team corrects the problem. Also we are allowed conference calling with a member of Perfect to correct any of the glitches. Perfect also keeps us updated on any changes made to the system.

Jason from health agencies in Las Vegas

Very poorly written for physical therapy notes

I have now used 4 different home health software programs. This is by far the worst.

Pros

The autosave feature is the only good thing about this software.

Cons

The physical therapy evaluations, daily notes, reassessments are terrible. If Medicare ever wakes up and uses PTs to review PT notes, the take backs will be immense because the templates are so poor. They do not allow the clinician to write a clear note. The reassessments and discharge notes do not in any way relate back to the assessment. It does not appear that a therapist was consulted in the development of these templates.

Response from Note-e-fied

Replied October 2018

Hi Jason, Thank you for the review. The evaluations, notes, and reassessments are customized based on the agencies request. We do have standardized documentation but some agencies choose to use others. I would love to set up a call with you to discuss and get the agencies you work with set up correctly. Please feel free to give me a call on my cell at 626-429-7489. Thanks, Matt

Been using note-e-fied for documentation over the last year with multiple Home Health companies

Again it helps to document and is easy to plot visits which helps when getting things done for work.

Pros

Ease of use, good customer support, overall ease to plot visits and document notes, ability to communicate on messenger

Cons

Sometimes it can be a little confusing finding what documents go in which folder, or finding whats needed when clicking on the calendar

Kalvin from Homecare

I use the software to check patient records and write daily notest regarding my visits and status.

Pros

I like the copy note button which helps you fill in info from previous levels. Also I like that it has a mobile website which limits multpile acesses using your username forcing your name to sing out when you acesses it from another location.

Cons

When writing a new note software glitches about 50% of the time. It requires you to saverify note to being note but won't load a save button. Very frustrating. The problem is solved by reloading the note several times in a row.

Alicia from Acre Health Services

Noteefied perfect hh data system

User friendly and cost effective w current rate and customer service friendly and accommodating. Some upgrades from time to time needed since new final CoPs changes otherwise satisfied. Just slow with request for revisions.

Pros

User friendlyand offers training support for staff and new upgrades.

Cons

Too slow in pulling data when toggling from one patient to another .

Sharon from Arise Home Care

User-friendly

Pros

User-friendly, easy to navigate. Easy to understand and learn.

Cons

too many steps to add/edit information about patient when it can be edited directly

Anna from WE CARE home health

Perfect is almost perfect with minor glitches here and there. Overall user friendly.

Pros

It is easy to navigate, i like how you can open multiple windows to see a chart and the fax is incorporated in the software.

Cons

There are some glitches that delays work at times. When they do updates and our work gets affected. When they don't inform us of the changes esp on their mobile app.

Billy from ASAP Home Health Providers

Been in home health for about 15 years and by far the best software

Pros

User-friendly even our non-computer savvy staff can use software with ease. Staff have nothing but positive things to say

JR from Go4Global

What I love about the software is the Ease of Use and User Friendly Functions

Pros

Cons

I dont think I have anything negative about the software except the page loading when I navigate from one screen to another

Jennifer from Network Providers for Home Health

Pretty good, but could use some work/fixes

Pros

Easy to navigate - user friendly. Training was relatively easy. Customer service responds in an appropriate time frame.

Cons

Some features do not work well on Android devices. Frequent issues with online charting due to glitches or downtime.

Prettnie from Vigilans Home Health Services

I've only been using perfect for about 10 months since I started work, it's very easy to learn

It has made my work a lot easier. I am in charge of doing the QA of all the notes and Perfect makes my job a lot easier.

Pros

Cons

Nothing that's really bothersome. The system does lag sometimes though especially when i used it non stop for a couple of hours.

Shannon from Better care home health

Perfect not so perfect

Tech support is not avail on weekends. Never recieved call back from them

Pros

The app setup appearance is easy on the eyes. Is fairly simple to chart with in the field.

Cons

Its hard to use. Cant change meds on app.

Greg from Alliance home care

Perfect review

Satisfied

Pros

The daily notes are easy to document on when you are seeing the patient

Cons

Oasis forms are some times disorganized and then the computer will kick me off the program

Abbie from TT Medical

The customer service is what has me sold

Pros

100% best customer service, from training to updates to glitch resolutions.

Cons

Sometimes it freezes. It is a little complicated to customize and set up at the start.

Sarah from Healthcare Plus

Perfect is better than the old software we used, but lacks a few key things.

Ease of access for mobile in our home health program.

Pros

Perfect is densely packed with a lot of information that is readily accessible. The options for mobile use are especially valuable.

Cons

The interface is a little unintuitive and that front home page is very crowded and difficult to read. I appreciate the wealth of information, but it could be organized a little better! I would also like to see more flexibility or ease of use with generating reports. For example, we have several offices, and each one's service area spans several cities or townships, so generating a report by location is an overly complicated mess. If we had the option to assign clients to a 'district' that would be great!

Rommel from Health Source Home Care, Inc.

Great!!

ease of use

Pros

Customizable forms and reports mobile app for foolproof verification of visit ease of pushing documents to doctors for signatures

Cons

extra charge for fax capability

RUPERT from CALIFORNIA HEALTH

STILL WORK IN PROGRESS. STAFF ARE VERY COURTEOUS AND HELPFUL.

Pros

USER FRIENDLY. GREAT FOR AGENCIES THAT MANAGE A LOT OF MEDICARE PATIENTS. COMPANY IS VERY ACCOMMODATING TO MEET CLIENT'S NEEDS OR DEMANDS.

Perfect Review from OT

Dislike it.

Pros

Accessing notes from calendar is relatively simple

Cons

The fact that you can’t access other required documents from your note is a waste of time. For Evals for example, we need to complete orders as well. It would be nice to have this feature be completed as part of the note so that we don’t have to finish the note, go find orders, and write a completely separate document. The user face is WAY to complicated and there is SO much stuff on the screen. Very hard to navigate. It would also be nice to have multiple documents open at once. Occasionally we like to cross reference notes or look up info from the SOC.

Brenda from Inland home health

Great software!

Pros

Easy to use Easy access to patients charts

Cons

You can’t see who made the last edit on anything

Raizsa from Alsa Home Health Care, Inc.

TECHNICAL ISSUES

Pros

ease of use ..

Cons

recent technical difficulties; complicated medication profile update system

Customer service was top notch

Pros

Ability to maintain focus on patients in the main menues, being able to multi task if need be in a busy office this is crucial

Cons

The photo attachment system for wound care other than that i have no real other complaints, the whole software was good

Lydia from Meridian Home Healthcare

Meridian

My overall experience has been very positive.

Pros

I like the fact that there's a lot of information on the home page that you can just click on to view more in depth.

Cons

When you type in a name in the search sometimes it does its own thing.

Nicole from Aegis Therapies

Not user friendly for therapists

Pros

Unlike many other programs, there are a lot of free type areas painting a better overview and picture of the patient that is often lost in the endless check box sea in other programs

Cons

Does not pull over your goals. More difficult to assess progress in goals between assistants and therapists tx the same patient. Doesn't pull over the reason for home bound, precautions, doctors, etc. Areas that are a large waste in documentation time because once they are in the evaluation they don't change. Having to use mobile data on my phone to use the program as no companies reimburse you for that. I work in a rural area where there is no cell signal on my service resulting in increased paperwork on my end and more time doing documentation that isn't point of service.

Nate from HomeHealth Advantage, Inc.

Our business provides remote coding and QA services for home health agencies.

Pros

Very easy to perform quality reviews. Software is intuitive and documentation is easy to find. However, we only use the system to enter dx codes and do a review of the OASIS, so our use is relatively limited.

Cons

We don't have any specific issues with the software. Again, we are limited in the use of the software as our focus of work revolves around reviewing documentation, providing dx codes, and making recommendation for correction on OASIS answers. We just wished more of our customers used Perfect.

Brittany from TheraNation

PT

Pros

Concise information asked in PT notes.

Cons

Hard to navigate App never worked well Unable to write a lot in provided

Dandino from Reliance Home Health Care, Inc.

Perfect

Pros

I like all the features and capabilities of this system. It provides all the essential elements for a home health company. Customer service is well valued by the company, addresses all issues and very much flexible in terms of incorporating user's ideas to fit the agency's requirements.

Cons

perfect is a great product for home health professionals

its hard to use

Pros

copying of notes is easy, all information is in one format , easy to see visits, scheduling patients is easy in calendar form

Cons

This software needs a lot of training to get to use it easily. this is not user friendly at all , your integration of use is harder that the previous software we were using. the old software was so user friendly you can learn on your own. while your software was hard to use and would need hours of training.

Michael from NURSES TOUCH HOME HEALTH PROVIDER, INC

Thus far its been great working with Perfect software.

Pros

The best part about Perfect is the administrative and the back office information. Great for running reports. Makes it easier for budgeting. Getting help from the software team on how to maneuver the software and also update the software as needed.

Cons

Some work on some of the pages. Some information does not populate to some pages that should be! In some cases , it does populate but not easily found. Generally speaking its an efficient software.

Medacel from Medpro Health Providers

very good customer support team

Pros

much detailed, more compliant with Medicare rules and great customer support always available and they are so friendly

Cons

too manual, like when clicking on documents there is still separate button to download it. When adding information it doesn't automatically updates you have to refresh it all the time. The list in the home page there is a different refresh button it doesn't automatically updates once orders or FTFs are done.

Hannah from Parentis Home Health

It's a really good EMR system. I like the overall features

Pros

I like the fax feature, the main dashboard, and the reports section the most. The fax feature, you can attach to the patient's chart which is good. The main dashboard contains a lot of info at a glance. There's a lot of customizable reports.

Cons

It glitches sometimes, the app isn't that great and it doesn't capture the whole website. There are some technical stuff on the website that could use more help.

Alicia from ACRE Health Services, LLC

Good experiences from Customer support and very respectful.

Lower rates and able to design some aspect of the system based on our company's needs.

Pros

Able to design your forms if you wanted and flexible to your needs. Customer service is very patient to most of your request and tries to solve request. Training with staff are flexible and accommodates scheduled

Cons

Still in the early phase of transition, still needing a lot of revisions. Some features are still not imbedded on the system.