Namely

Last Reviewed

February 17, 2020

December 23, 2019

Pros/Cons

• Pros

• What I like most about Namely is the ease of use. The system is very intuitive and nice to view.

• I like that it shows me a list of people in my organization that have a birthday or anniversary coming up. It allows me to send a friendly note that, I believe, builds community.

• Cons

• there are two ways to submit PTO requests and one of them doesn't work for me, but that's a minor bug. For the most part (as a user) it's a helpful portal.

• The price is pretty high but it is worth it when you consider the complexity of your organizations to the benefits of having the product.

• Pros

• It's a user-friendly web-based product. The company has great customer service.

• The software is very easy use and the vendor provides excellent customer service. Appraisals are easy to build, and the comment suggestions are valued by our supervisory team.

• Cons

• We've encountered some minor glitches with the program--nothing major, and, the programmers have been great about making changes that customize the product in terms of our review process.

• The only con is the finalization process - it would be nice to obtain final signature and not have to go back in to finalize.

Product Demo & Pricing

Demo

Pricing Range

What does it cost?

Software pricing is complicated and highly customizable. Let us help you figure out which products are really in your budget.

Advisor Recommendations & User Awards

FrontRunners

Number of times our advisors have recommended this product

(in the last 30 days)