Founded in 2007, Reviewsnap offers an integrated suite of talent management solutions spanning performance reviews, compensation management and learning management. The web-based solution allows businesses to streamline the performance management process of their employees with 360-degree performance review system.

Users are automatically granted access to all applications in the Reviewsnap suite, rather than having to access them à la carte. A personalized dashboard allows employees to view their compensation, rewards, achievements and engagements on a single screen.

The system is flexible, allowing users to customize the review process. For instance, managers can change the criteria used to evaluate the employees or choose from a bank of provided performance review templates.

As a web-based performance management solution, Reviewsnap is accessible via any device with an Internet connection. The solution is suited for businesses of all sizes, across multiple industries, and provides customer service to client companies located anywhere in the world.

Reporting screen

Start your review of Reviewsnap

Kathleen from PowerTeamServices

Number of employees:  1,001-5,000 employees

Nice Price Point for Product that mimics more expensive products

Pros

This product is easy to use and provides lots of features, perhaps more features than you need.

Cons

The succession nice box part is really a reflection of ratings by position vs true succession planning. A flaw an experienced HR pro should catch immediately. Not crazy about having to use base camp during configuration.

Mario from ARHMF

Number of employees:  11-50 employees

Review Snap Evaluationb

Overall the management and staff were content with the product.

Pros

Easy to use, reports were easy to read and download.

Cons

The customization is a little tricky, and having to log in and out of the HR admin profile to access certain information created an extra step.

Gina from Feast, inc.

Industry:  Non-Profit

Number of employees:  2-10 employees

Many issues with this product

Pros

There have been a couple recent updates that have made the platforms easier on the eyes and easier to navigate.

Cons

The customer service team is virtually nonexistent and every thing to do with the product in general is extremely slow and cumbersome.

Kelly from Apache Logistics, Inc.

Reviews Made Easy

Pros

Reviewsnap is easy to use and navigate.

Cons

I have no con's for the reveiwsnap software

Lindsey from Bricker & Eckler LLP

Number of employees:  201-500 employees

Reviewsnap - Just okay

Since I only have a need to use this software once a year, I don't think I can be too much of a critic. It works for how I need it, which is all I can really ask for!

Pros

I like that it's an easy way to submit my personal review to our HR team, and I like that I have a place to collect my thoughts on my personal achievements throughout the year. I also appreciate that I can input positive emails and comments that were said about me by my coworkers throughout the year.

Cons

The system is a bit clunky. It seems like it could use an update! It's not totally clear where to go for certain things (so much so that our HR department had to create a Reviewsnap guide that we can refer to when it's time to submit our annual reviews because they received too may questions).

LinkedIn icon

Reviewsnap

Pros

The program is very user friendly and easily customized. Also like that you can set up the auto notifications for meetings.

Cons

I do not have any cons to list at this time.

Kacy from Invaluable

Poor Experience

The first experience was good but all since have been negative. I'm sure they're great to some clients but that was not what I've received.

Pros

The UI was difficult to use last year so I was very excited to see they were upgrading the platform. The new platform looks like it'll be great, so it's too bad I won't get to use it.

Cons

I understand that not everyone has had the same experience as me, but I've been extremely unimpressed with ReviewSnap.

We were told that our review timeline was able to be accommodated by an upcoming system upgrade. I asked the rep whether we could have it up and running for a mid-November start and she assured me we could. I told her I would reach out a week or two later to let her know we were ready to upgrade. She said this was ok.

Fast forward 2 weeks. I emailed her to let her know we were ready and then didn't get a response until 10 days later. By this time all of the upgrade slots were full. I was told that I would be updated when we moved up. I then had to reach out on two separate occasions to see what our status was, each time being told that "we were in the queue". My second email this morning was given the exact same response: "you're in the queue". This second email also said that they think they could get me a slot in mid-October to mid-November, but couldn't guarantee it.

At no point in this process has anyone from ReviewSnap reached out to me update me or try to give me an answer without me reaching out first. They have not been a partner and have certainly not made me feel like we were spending our money wisely. For me personally they've taken the route of replacing customer service with apologies.

We have asked to be taken off the upgrade list since we will not be renewing. Maybe now someone can finally get a slot.

Julie from Klein and Hoffman

Number of employees:  51-200 employees

This company offers ZERO customer support

I would say my overall experience with Reviewsnap is disappointing. I would not recommend this product.

Pros

The low cost of the platform. There is nothing positive to write here in my experience.

Cons

There is zero customer support, the inflexibility of the product, there is little to no communication with ReviewSnap

Scottie from Lucky Table

Number of employees:  51-200 employees

Reviewsnap is a great choice

Pros

The application and website are incredibly intuitive, and the most useful information I need when viewing reviews is always available in simple, effective charts and reports. Reviewsnap has an excellent team for successful customer service. Our representative is incredibly responsive to answer questions and provide us with solutions. We use Reviewsnap for monitoring client reviews. It has allowed us to better track responses for our clients.

Cons

The dashboard and basic search functions can be a little difficult to use if you are trying to segment individual groups and locations. From time to time, it loads one of the parameters, but not the other.

LinkedIn icon

Pretty pleased with it

Pros

It is fairly straightforward to use. I like the journal entries feature, to log good feedback and notable successes on a daily basis instead of trying to remember them the day before my review is due.

Cons

I have found it somewhat tricky to complete the review finalization process - every year I struggle to find how to send it on to my supervisor. That process could be a bit more straightforward in my opinion. Also I think it should save text automatically as you start typing to minimize the potential to accidentally navigate away from the page and lose your work.

Alyssa from Norge Dental Center

Positive and very likely to recommend to other companies.

Pros

Very easy to use and flexible system. Wonderful customer service, fast and very nice. Works great for our needs!

Cons

I do not have any negative comments at this time. I am still new to using this software. If I do have any problems I will contact customer service.

Gregory from Academy of TV Arts & Sciences

Number of employees:  51-200 employees

Our company has been a user for over 5 years. The ease of use and customer service have been great.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to adapt to our specific need. Making changes to the form is usually pretty simple and user friendly.

Cons

Difficulty in setting up a quarterly review with the same ease as the annual review. But I understand that the team has been working on making this possible.

Anna from LISD

Industry:  Education

Number of employees:  5,001-10,000 employees

Pros

From my experience, the ReviewSnap interface is clean and simple. It's been easy to use and navigate when adding goals, comments and signing off on my year end review.

Cons

Although the interface is simple, it's not as visually appealing as I think it could be. It's very plain.

Adrienne from Gerety and Associates CPAS

Excited to start using Reviewsnap! Love all the features.

Pros

The capability to do 360 reviews and the ability to create notes throughout the year. We researched four software companies to determine which would be best for us. We went with Reviewsnap because of the 360 reviews and the cost. There was one other software we really liked but the cost was higher.

Alison from The Odell Studner Group

Number of employees:  51-200 employees

They have an excellent product that is very customizable.

Lots of data, great reports, excellent customer service.

Pros

Great customer service, very customizable product, easy to administer. The reports are easy to use and customize to provide excellent data. We are able to drill down into who hasn't completed reviews or journal entries very easily. Their customer support is excellent. We have always been able to get the information and answers we need, often very easily.

Marisol from The LaurelRock Company

Industry:  Other

Number of employees:  11-50 employees

Too much manual input and no history retained for multiple changes that occur within the year.

This program needs to be much less manual, more technological savvy and easier to use.

Pros

Flexibility in creating forms, smooth process for 360 feedback, and place on recommended increase .

Cons

Forms are not editable once used, no multiple salary history within a year, all manual/no downloads.

Ashley from ART's Messaging

Review A Review

The system is flexible, allowing users to customize the review process. This one of the best products that I have used! I would recommend this product to anyone that has a small business.

Pros

Accessible from any device with Internet access

Cons

Partners have to get used to it

Renee from Axispoint Technology Solutions Group, Inc.

Big Fan of Reviewsnap

I use Reviewsnap for year end performance evaluations. I like that it is modular and relatively easy to use. I think it is very flexible, which is great, but not always intuitive. I enjoy working with it and so do my managers.

Diana from BroadGrain Commodities

ReviewSnap

initiating a performance review is usually a very smooth easy process although this past January we experienced a lot of difficulty and delays. It was concerning as we missed our deadline and it seemed as though we may have had a mess up with old reviews. it was a technical and service issue.

Pros

it's a simple software, internet based, and the service is usually good

Cons

the compensation module isn't as extensive as we need it

mischa from CEW

Industry:  Manufacturing

New Customer

We had been conducting reviews in house, without any formal systems in place for email reminders, status updates, etc. I took my wish list to ReviewSnap along with my implementation date and the team has been great! I even recommended them to a friend of mine for their business needs.

Pros

Budget friendly, not overly complicated - user-friendly
In system alerts and status.
Comparison of self-review/mgr review.
Ability to take notes, give praise, etc throughout the year Customer service, Realistic timetables.

Cons

A database of sample templates to choose from or compare to.