Reviewsnap software

Founded in 2007, Reviewsnap offers an integrated suite of talent management solutions spanning performance reviews, compensation management and learning management. The web-based solution allows businesses to streamline the performance management process of their employees with 360-degree performance review system.

Users are automatically granted access to all applications in the Reviewsnap suite, rather than having to access them à la carte. A personalized dashboard allows employees to view their compensation, rewards, achievements and engagements on a single screen.

The system is flexible, allowing users to customize the review process. For instance, managers can change the criteria used to evaluate the employees or choose from a bank of provided performance review templates.

As a web-based performance management solution, Reviewsnap is accessible via any device with an Internet connection. The solution is suited for businesses of all sizes, across multiple industries, and provides customer service to client companies located anywhere in the world.

Supported Operating System(s):
Mac OS , Web browser (OS agnostic) , Windows 8

94 Reviews of Reviewsnap

Showing 1 - 20 of 94

Start your review of Reviewsnap

Click to start
  • Scottie from Lucky Table

Number of employees: 51-200 employees

Reviewsnap is a great choice

Support
    Pros

The application and website are incredibly intuitive, and the most useful information I need when viewing reviews is always available in simple, effective charts and reports. Reviewsnap has an excellent team for successful customer service. Our representative is incredibly responsive to answer questions and provide us with solutions. We use Reviewsnap for monitoring client reviews. It has allowed us to better track responses for our clients.

Cons

The dashboard and basic search functions can be a little difficult to use if you are trying to segment individual groups and locations. From time to time, it loads one of the parameters, but not the other.

• Verified Reviewer
    LinkedIn icon

Pretty pleased with it

Support
    Pros

It is fairly straightforward to use. I like the journal entries feature, to log good feedback and notable successes on a daily basis instead of trying to remember them the day before my review is due.

Cons

I have found it somewhat tricky to complete the review finalization process - every year I struggle to find how to send it on to my supervisor. That process could be a bit more straightforward in my opinion. Also I think it should save text automatically as you start typing to minimize the potential to accidentally navigate away from the page and lose your work.

• Alyssa from Norge Dental Center

Positive and very likely to recommend to other companies.

Support
    Pros

Very easy to use and flexible system. Wonderful customer service, fast and very nice. Works great for our needs!

Cons

I do not have any negative comments at this time. I am still new to using this software. If I do have any problems I will contact customer service.

• Gregory from Academy of TV Arts & Sciences

Number of employees: 51-200 employees

Our company has been a user for over 5 years. The ease of use and customer service have been great.

Support
    Pros

Ease of use and ability to adapt to our specific need. Making changes to the form is usually pretty simple and user friendly.

Cons

Difficulty in setting up a quarterly review with the same ease as the annual review. But I understand that the team has been working on making this possible.

• Anna from LISD

Specialty: Education

Number of employees: 5,001-10,000 employees

Support
    Pros

From my experience, the ReviewSnap interface is clean and simple. It's been easy to use and navigate when adding goals, comments and signing off on my year end review.

Cons

Although the interface is simple, it's not as visually appealing as I think it could be. It's very plain.

• Adrienne from Gerety and Associates CPAS

Excited to start using Reviewsnap! Love all the features.

Support
    Pros

The capability to do 360 reviews and the ability to create notes throughout the year. We researched four software companies to determine which would be best for us. We went with Reviewsnap because of the 360 reviews and the cost. There was one other software we really liked but the cost was higher.

• Alison from The Odell Studner Group

Number of employees: 51-200 employees

They have an excellent product that is very customizable.

Support

Lots of data, great reports, excellent customer service.

Pros

Great customer service, very customizable product, easy to administer. The reports are easy to use and customize to provide excellent data. We are able to drill down into who hasn't completed reviews or journal entries very easily. Their customer support is excellent. We have always been able to get the information and answers we need, often very easily.

• Marisol from The LaurelRock Company

Specialty: Other

Number of employees: 11-50 employees

Too much manual input and no history retained for multiple changes that occur within the year.

Support

This program needs to be much less manual, more technological savvy and easier to use.

Pros

Flexibility in creating forms, smooth process for 360 feedback, and place on recommended increase .

Cons

Forms are not editable once used, no multiple salary history within a year, all manual/no downloads.

• Ashley from ART's Messaging

Review A Review

Support

The system is flexible, allowing users to customize the review process. This one of the best products that I have used! I would recommend this product to anyone that has a small business.

Pros

Accessible from any device with Internet access

Cons

Partners have to get used to it

• Renee from Axispoint Technology Solutions Group, Inc.

Big Fan of Reviewsnap

Support

I use Reviewsnap for year end performance evaluations. I like that it is modular and relatively easy to use. I think it is very flexible, which is great, but not always intuitive. I enjoy working with it and so do my managers.

• Diana from BroadGrain Commodities

ReviewSnap

Support

initiating a performance review is usually a very smooth easy process although this past January we experienced a lot of difficulty and delays. It was concerning as we missed our deadline and it seemed as though we may have had a mess up with old reviews. it was a technical and service issue.

Pros

it's a simple software, internet based, and the service is usually good

Cons

the compensation module isn't as extensive as we need it

• mischa from CEW

Specialty: Manufacturing

New Customer

Support

We had been conducting reviews in house, without any formal systems in place for email reminders, status updates, etc. I took my wish list to ReviewSnap along with my implementation date and the team has been great! I even recommended them to a friend of mine for their business needs.

Pros

Budget friendly, not overly complicated - user-friendly In system alerts and status. Comparison of self-review/mgr review. Ability to take notes, give praise, etc throughout the year Customer service, Realistic timetables.

Cons

A database of sample templates to choose from or compare to.

• Drew from Chainalytics

Solid Product

Support

Very solid product with lots of functionality! We are excited about the possibility of using this product.

Pros

Cost Unlimited Processes Competencies already built in

• Brandi from WALCO Tool & Engineering

Specialty: Manufacturing

so-so

Support

I am not sure what happened, but the customer service was great and then was non-existent overnight. Emails were not being responded to; no one was answering the phone, and messages were not returned. Eventually, I got someone on the phone and found out an I had a new account rep (no one reached out to me) and she has been okay but not nearly as available or responsive as our first rep.

Pros

Reviewsnap is better than the paper reviews we used in the past. Our first account rep was great.

Cons

It takes a lot of time to get the reviews setup and changing them is time-consuming and clunky. There are far too many screens and little boxes that need to be checked perfectly for everything to run smooth. Our employees often have login problems, but no one answers the customer service line. The website is also not mobile friendly.

• Lisa from WorkMoreHuman

Number of employees: 2-10 employees

Simply and user friendly performance system

Support

I reviewed 5 software systems for small business performance management and found review snap to be the best. Many systems are cumbersome and offer many modules, which I didn't need.

Pros

Simply, user-friendly and only performance -- one module, which is what I was seeking.

Cons

None.

• Lorena from Ducker Research NA LLC

September 2016

ReviewSnap software is a good buy

Support
    Pros

ReviewSnap was helpful getting us set up and ready to go with the way we like to do our evaluations. Response to resolve issues was quick and thorough. The product does what we need it to do. There is more offered that I have not explored, yet.

Cons

The training manual is hard to follow and not very user friendly or descriptive of steps to follow. Creating reports is not easy to do, so I imagine I will need to ask for assistance.

• Kelly from Provenance Consulting

May 2016

I am the primary administrator of the software within my company.

Support

The software is very easy to use, setup and maintain. The only recommendation that I have is to have additional reporting features and more robust reporting capabilities.

• Abigail from Veritext

May 2016

Great system for our performance management needs!

Support

Easy to use, flexible system. Great customer service, prompt and courteous. Works great for our needs!

• cynthia from Hussey Seating

April 2016

Love this system

Support

Since we have implemented this software, I have only heard positive comments from the users. From an Administrators point of view it is very easy to manage, make changes and updates. Our account rep is also right on it whenever I need assistance - Candace Beebe

• Nancy from Nanophase Technologies

April 2016

Our company implemented Reviewsnap for our 2015 performance management reviews and goals.

Support

Very easy to implement; extremely flexible in setup; we customized templates for three employee classes. The list of competency groups is so comprehensive and the individual competencies allow for so many different levels - it was very easy to put together review templates that were more meaningful to our employees. Love that performance management of competencies, goals, journal entries are all in one place. And that multiple people can view journal entries and kudos; love the kudos. Goal setting is easy to do. Would like even more capabilities with cascading goals, but part of that is training within our company. The support given by Reviewsnap staff is excellent. They are very responsive and helpful and spend time to help you understand the system very thoroughly. Our employees loved how easy it was to use. Simple things like having individual file folders with employee pictures is really nice, too. We are very pleased with Reviewsnap and will begin to utilize the compensation module to make it even more comprehensive and useful. Like that you can install one module at a time, so users can get familiar with it. Great feedback from management team and employees as well.

Do you use Reviewsnap?Write a Review
In just fifteen minutes, the experts at Software Advice can help you narrow down the right software for your organization. Call us for a Free FastStart Consultation: (844) 675-2849