• Pros

• "I like that it is user-friendly for our restaurants and our applicants. It also makes being compliant very easy. I love the I-9 and E-Verify features."

• "It is digital and easy to use. Because it is so easy to use, when I train others on PM, it doesn't take long for them to catch on."

• "I like the ease of scheduling, and the user-friendly layout makes it so easy to learn. Our staff loves the app. "

• Cons

• "I'd like to see integration with a few more free job boards. There are some other small things, too. For example, pulling reports is sometimes a little glitchy."

• "Some of the candidates have trouble getting everything filled out. They seem to miss something."

• "It does not contain all of the features that one would need in a system. "

Browse PeopleMatter by Snagajob Reviews

Wayne from Western Sizzlin

PeopleMatter ROCKS! They are a true partner

Pros

The product has increased the amount of applications we received and has saved our managers so much time reviewing and responding to applications. What has truly made the experience amazing is the level of support and commitment I received. Their team truly goes above and beyond to ensure my managers felt comfortable with the system. In addition, they proactively help manage and tweak my job postings if they ever have recommendations. I HIGHLY recommend their software and the partnership!

Cons

Coming from a paper based process, there was a slight learning curve of understanding the technology. But after just 2 weeks, we were already seeing the time and cost savings.

Martha from America's Incredible Pizza Company

I have used PeopleMatter for about 8-9 years and have found it easy to use and certainly better than using paper applications, etc. for new hires.

All of the "original" employees such as Breeze and Andrew Evans are still wonderful!

Pros

Cons

The last couple of years the customer service/support on the phone has been lacking sometimes. Your employees used to be enthusiastic, happy and more than willing to help. Sometimes over the last two years or so I seem to be bothering some when I call. Many are very nice and helpful though.

August 2015

Ann from Humboldt Petroleum

August 2015

People Matter especially to the overworked HR Department

Pros

The product has been a blessing to our growing company. It has let us streamline the tedious task of hiring and on boarding new employee's, and giving us a better pool of applicant's to pull from. The PeopleMatter support staff are very helpful and they listen. They are constantly upgrading the system (every quarter) listening to what their clients need.

Cons

Our current frustration with the product, that has not been included in an upgrade yet, is that if employee's update their information there is no notification to HR that this update has happened. So the change does not get reported to payroll. The employee's think that it happens automatically.

Jennylynn from Homegrown Sustainable Sandwiches

Does its job, but not as well as it could

Pros

Offers all basic functionality and is generally user friendly. User interface looks nice and has done a decent job to recruit and manage applicants for our multi-unit restaurant business.

Cons

Biggest complaint is the online application, which I find to be clunky and not very user-friendly. There are certain things you can't change or remove (ex. A 4-digit pin to create and account with a suggestion for the last 4 digits of the applicant's SSN) and no pre-screen or fast-track question options. There are also no internal communication tools to track email or DM correspondence. Reporting is sufficient but not easy to use. Overall clunky and I think at this point there are better options out there.

Ali from FHG Business Group

PeopleMatter is an Excellent Choice!

We used PeopleMatter for streamlining our HR function and we are proud to have associated with them. An excellent option!

Pros

The product is strong and the customer support guys are fabulous 24 x 7!

Timea from HR

Great for hourly

Pros

- Easy to use, even for not HR professionals. - Can highly recommend it for hourly workforce in retail or hospitality

Cons

- Not a single suite solution. - Report not very simple. - Not enough initial training was provided.

Ryan from Bay Street Biergarten

From a Biergarten

Pros

The way to have real time scheduling and information to our employees instantly to their phones.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with our POS system. At least I'm unaware. It would be great to have a labor report and model of projected vs actual.

Jazmin from Flour Bakery + Cafe

We use PeopleMatter as our applicant tracking system

Overall a convenient applicant tracking system, but not the most efficient ATS.

Pros

Adding or removing jobs is pretty easy, as well as setting up people as administrators. It's nice being able to give different people different kinds of access as well.

Cons

The whole website is a little clunky, and the amount of customizing you can do for your company "branding" is limited. The customer support is available most of the time, but they don't always have a solution to a problem.

Ann from Hofman Hospitality Group

June 2015

PeopleMatter is an amazing product!

Pros

They make every step simple and not complicated or intimidating.

Cons

Their service and being open to meeting our company's specific needs.

Denali from Top Pot Doughnuts

PeopleMatter Review

Pros

Very easy and simple to use. Programs are easy to manage their way through. Easy and simple way to onboard new employees, especially if you're running an one-person HR department in your organization. Ensures completed and timely delivery of necessary paperwork that sometimes can lag the old-fashion way.

Cons

Every organization is not one-size fits all, need more customizations features for companies with multiple locations. For instance our company has multiple locations with different store hours. We'd like to be able to customize our application process for each store and set specific shifts that applicants can apply to, this is not a feature. Shifts are one-size fits all stores.

August 2016

Betsy from Ginger H. Enterprises Inc.

August 2016

PeopleMatter is awesome

Pros

Easily to use and implement, knowledgeable sales and terrific customer service

Cons

Set-up costs a bit pricey for small companies. This is meant for multiple units or larger enterprises. Ideally, I also wish they offered Time & Attendance but understand why they don't (as a business model).

Robin from Mary's Pizza Shack

Peoplematter - Learn

Pros

The ease of use. The customer service. The integration with my systems. The filtering of applications.

Cons

Wish we could use something other than emails to send employee updates and or hiring. It seems candidates/employees change their email all the time and can't remember what they used.

September 2014

Cheryl from Flash Foods, Inc.

ROI - definitely worth it

Pros

PeopleMatter listens and provides answers. It has centralized our applicant tracking/onboarding and training efforts. It reduces stress with federal compliance issues (e.g., I-9 changes, e-verify). PeopleMatter has reduced the amount of effort required to gain the maximum tax credits available to our company. The notifications and LEARN modules allow me to keep in touch with 2,000 people across more than 200 locations from my office, meaning my face-to-face visits are much more impacting.

Cons

PeopleMatter is still in the growing stages; however, there are thoughtful, useful improvements made throughout the year. I would love to see a way to provide training paths inside LEARN.

TJ from Settlers Hospitality Group

Good tool to filter applications

Pros

Easy to use, helpful when looking for staff, options to filter out apps based on restaurant's needs; availability, experience, job applying for, etc.

Cons

Gets a little glitchy when trying to filter out apps. Very time consuming going through the motions to hire a new team member. unncecessary for entry level part time work to need that many clicks. Can streamline hiring process within and it'd be fantastic

KATE from Jones ser

I love PeopleMatter

We recently switched to Peoplematter. The fact that our old system did not work on mobile makes this huge to us. It is also 10x less the cost of our previous software and once you get a hang of it so easy! the fact that you can update your job postings with the click of a button and post and unpost is great. Plus the career page!

Pros

career page cost mobile

Cons

a little confusing at first

Hillary from Noodles & Company

September 2014

My experience has been good; a few bumps, but good overall.

Pros

Cons

PeopleMatter works great for hiring for hourly restaurant jobs, but it is not so great with hiring for corporate jobs. It has gotten better now that they use unique URLs, but since it is so location-based, it's hard to post a corporate job in multiple locations.

May 2015

Cindy from Stop'nGo of Medina Inc.

May 2015

People Matter software

Pros

Peoplematter is very user friendly, for both the administrator and my managers. I like the heads up on any updates that are coming our way, and also listening to suggestions. People Matter has changed the whole way that we do our hiring. We get better fit for the job and save on hiring cost with quicker hires.

Cons

The assessments are not always a good measure if the applicant is going to be a good fit for the job. We have hired red candidates and had successful hires. The reports cannot be altered.

Getina from SEQSR

SnagAJob

Pros

My account manager is great! Anytime I need something he is always on top of it. And if he is out of the office he still responds.

Cons

Snagajob postings have limited visibility. Snagajob does not post to numerous job boards for free. They would consider doing this in the future.

Tyrone from Brooklyn Boulders

Director of People & Culture

I've only gone through the demo on the product. It very appealing to me but could use some UI/UX work. Additionally, no one reached out to me to follow-up.

Pros

I like that the system includes performance management, rewards and recon, etc.

Cons

The system could use some UI/UX work.

September 2016

Ashley from Food and Beverages

September 2016

PeopleMatter is great

Pros

This product is user friendly. You don'#39;t have to be paranoid about making errors, if you do something incorrectly, you can easily fit it, or call PeopleMatter support and they will assist you.

July 2014

Steven from Starboard Group

July 2014

My company uses PeopleMatter for ApplicantTracking and Onboarding

Pros

We love the ease of use of the PeopleMatter platform. We also find that they have excellent customer support.

Cons

Our users enjoy every aspect of PeopleMatter. There isn't anything about PeopleMatter that we don't like

Kelly from Entertainment District

September 2014

Great product overall with a few opportunity areas

Melinda from Doc's Food Store

A Step Ahead of the Rest

Pros

I like the paperless applications, paperless on-boarding and the fact that I don't have to worry about incorrect I9s.

Cons

I don't like how all of our on-boarding papers can not be filled out online. Some have to be printed and recovered, then scanned in and saved.

December 2014

Kimberly from Reedy Corp

December 2014

Easy navigation and great response time!

Pros

The interface is very simple for outside staff to navigate.

Cons

I would like to see more areas and categories for permissions.

Jillian from QSR

PeopleMatter

PeopleMatter used to be a great product. Since the merge with Snag-a-job, my opinion has changed. There has been a lot of issues and "glitches" with the system since the merge. I feel as if they have broken the product and don't know how to fix it. Every week I receive emails about the system and errors that occur. These continue to come more and more often. I also feel like the customer service and support teams have changed. When I do contact them with problems in the system they are very slow to resolve them.

October 2014

Brian from Doc's Foods Inc.

The product saves time.

Pros

I like having everything at my fingertips. I can review and communicate with a candidate without having to look through my files.

November 2014

David from Doc's Food Stores, Inc.

November 2014

Excellent tool for tracking applicants and for the entire hiring process

Pros

It's easy to use, with helpful instructions along the way if you are unsure of an item. Customer support is knowledgeable and easy to understand.

Cons

My only complaint for the site is that the "smiley guy" is a little juvenile.

October 2014

Steve from Country Fair, Inc.

Our Experience with PeopleMatter

Pros

I love the fit profile. I think it helps us identify applicants with a greater chance of succeeding in our industry.

Cons

There really isn't anything of significance that I dislike.

Michelle from Flash Foods

Training instructor

Pros

The product is easy to use. The support is great and are always there when you need them.

Cons

The only complaint is the site can be slow sometimes.

Shannon from Private Events

PeopleMatter

Pros

It's pretty simple and easy to figure out without a tutorial.

Cons

There's not much I can say in this area. They have a great website and great functionality.

Hannah from Doc's Country Mart

November 2014

It has made things easier and more efficient!

Pros

It is very self-explanatory and efficient.

Cons

It is a little difficult to navigate until you get used to it!

Getina from SEQSR

PeopleMatter

As a recruiter, I used this system every day. The system was easy to use, however, the reports are not as user-friendly. It's hard to get accurate reports and difficult to track referral sources. Also, the system does not allow you to email candidates to manager from within the system. Customer service was also a challenge.

Emily from Metro

November 2014

It is pretty easy to use.

Pros

The software is easy to use.

Cons

It does not contain all of the features that one would need in a system.

Mark from NOK foods Inc.

PeopleMatter Review

Pros

It is very user-friendly.

Cons

So far, everything is great. I have nothing to complain about.

Jazmin from Flour Bakery + Cafe

People Matter is an okay Applicant Tracking System for our team

Generally it's an average ATS that can give somewhat decent results, but don't expect it to wow you.

Pros

People Matter can push your job out to other job platforms. You can also turn this into a functional employee platform if you wanted.

Cons

It's a bit clunky to use for our management team when looking for who's applied for different positions.