• Pros

• "Highly supportive - just what is needed to run a slick operation. I dont notice the service because my gym runs so smoothly. I cant recommend this system highly enough"

• "It’s simple and they even transferred all of our members over onto club manager for me, all I had to do was send them a spreadsheet with details on it. "

• "It has great user interface and a well structured database .it has provided my customers with a good plan cost."

• Cons

• "Not many cons to be honest, in fact only one! - whilst the on line tutorials are good - the tutorials don't keep up to date with the latest releases."

• "Its software Club Manager is often slow on many occasions. Development errors are observed from time to time."

• "It runs slow sometimes and logs me out when I have not been constantly using using it.if this is solved then perfect will it be from other software s."

Browse ClubManager Reviews

Karl from Sutton Tennis and Squash Club

Great software for managing a club

Good. Very helpful getting it set up, and all working. We're just gradually moving over to it.

Pros

It's very well set up to manage your membership, with loads of flexible options for annual, monthly, bespoke memberships. Along with the emailing and financial aspects that you'd expect.

Cons

Only been using it a few months and so far so good. Nothing stands out as a problem at the moment. But it can take a while to really see with these kinds of things.

Gary from Miracles Wellbeing & Fitness

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Why didn't we buy this years ago!

Tracking Key Business KPI's improving our prospecting and retention!

Pros

Keeps us real time up to date on all key indicators of our business from whatever platform we use anywhere! Without the introduction of Club Manager our business may well have disappeared - it revolutionised our approach and our results. Great support and good on line tutorials.

Cons

Response from ClubManager

Replied June 2017

Hi Gary, Thankyou for your review. We really appreciate your kind comments and will take your feedback on board. The ClubManager Team

Andy from Greasley Sports and Community Centre

Basic but cheap.

New database for customers and is easy to renew customer's membership.

Pros

Very low price. Good basic database, and sign in system. Can add own logo. Scan cards are good and the till layout is ok.

Cons

Not very flexible with various products, particularly variable price products. Doesn't link with direct debit company very well (this could be on the DD company's side). If you offer several different memberships types starts to be time consuming to keep customer's profiles up to date. Analytics is not very detailed, and can be awkward and time consuming to find information you want (eg. I want details of a selection of products, not all of them I have to scroll through and make notes then enter info in to a spreadsheet.) The same when it comes to getting membership information but for the price wouldn't expect all this.

Response from ClubManager

Replied July 2017

Hello Andy, Thankyou for your review. We really appreciate your feedback and will take this on board. We aim to keep ClubManager at a low price for all our customers and provide them with a good quality service. With regards to your direct debit company, it might be worth contacting the support team so they can take a look into your account and resolve any issues you may be having. ClubManager has many different system reports which can help you find out lots of information about all aspects of your club. You can also create your own reports inside of ClubManager. We work with a broad range of businesses within the industry and we can organise bespoke reports to suit individual customer needs. If you do need any help finding a report inside of ClubManager our support team are available between 9am and 5pm to answer any queries you may have. Thanks, The ClubManager Team

Euan from Future Fitness

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great system, easy to use and incorporates our collection services well.

combines both of our collection systems

Pros

It is a very easy to use system which means it is easy for staff training and ensuring memberships are up to date. Changes and updates are easy to imply and works well with both of our collection systems.

Cons

We haven't really experienced many downsides to this system although we do not use the product for anything other than signing in members. We experienced an issues with card formatting for a while but this was quickly resolved.

Response from ClubManager

Replied November 2017

Hi Euan, Thankyou for your review. We really appreciate your comments on ClubManager! Thanks again, The ClubManager Team

September 2016

David from Lifestyle fitness gym ltd

September 2016

Club manager software

Best thing we have purchased and done for our business. Freed up our time with this software keeping all our figures and notifications of non payers for memberships. We have purchased entry gate to work alongside this and about to add on online booking. We have used this for 6 years and still get help and ongoing support

Pros

Runs our business for us couldn't cope without it

Cons

Nothing

Response from ClubManager

Replied October 2016

Hi David, Thankyou for your review, we really appreciate your kind comments and feedback! Thanks The ClubManager Team

Eoin from Sharjah Wanderers Sports Club

Club Manager has vastly improved our service to our members, we couldn't live without it now.

Pros

The transition from our old software to Club Manager was seamless. The Customer Support is also top class. All of our employees have marveled at the ease of use of the system. It's accounting features are a huge help to our accounting department and provide clarity and accountability for each transaction. Communication with our members is easy and can be done through many mediums. There are clear features which show each members details and the membership they have chosen. It's clarity and ease of use has not only improved the service to our members but has also helped us keep track of payments and thus improved our revenue. The cost is of extraordinary value, especially considering the amount of money it saves us each month. It is a well planned and executed software and would be an asset to any company.

Response from ClubManager

Replied August 2017

Hi Eoin, Thankyou for your review! We really appreciate your comments. Kindest Regards The ClubManager Team

Sean from Street Monkeys Academy

Simple system

Club manager is a simple system that meets our needs, it is accessible to our coaches on mobiles and iPads which is great for access to emergency contacts if needed. Would absolutely recommend ClubManager to everyone I talk to in the industry

Pros

Cons

No current issues with the system, happy

Dave from Life & Sole

First class gym and class software with great support

Pros

Ease of use. Linked in with GoCardless DD System. Simple booking system for customers, who have no need to contact us to query their bookings.

Cons

Would like the ability to link to different bank accounts - One for the gym and one for the classes. Time out function should be able to be set by the user.

Response from ClubManager

Replied July 2017

Hi Dave, Thankyou for your review! We really appreciate your comments and will take your feedback on board. The ClubManager Team

Paul from Etana Filipino Martial Arts

Would Highly Recommend

Our experience with Club Manager has been great, rep has been with us every step of the way and shown us how to implement our membership base into the program and utilize its features. In addition, he has helped us with marketing ideas and been very responsive to queries. We always get fast response to any questions we have and rep's guidance promotional wise has been fantastic.

Pros

Loaded with features Easy to use. Pleasant and intuitive graphical interface. Each members photo appears when they scan in which makes it great to remember new members names.

Cons

We found it pretty easy to get started with a little help from rep, so I can't really say there are cons, particularly with new features being added as time goes by.

Esther from Upwork

Intergration with other price products is not possible but other than that its affordable.

It ensures membership are up to date .

brian from Edwards Leadership

Absolutely easy to use and excellent service

Pros

Cons

I think the system is the best overall system having been involved with many clubs over the years. There have been no mistakes, no unnecessary waiting and information is always readily available

Barry from Flex Gyms Ltd

Fantastic with great support

The best part is the automation into our turn style. No more hours of "have they paid" or "haven't they paid"

Pros

Very easy to use and mostly self explanatory . Unlike Clubwise (who I would avoid like the plague), Club Manager integrated into our current direct debit provider so there was no chance of missing payments from administrative errors during the change over

Cons

Nothing. In case this is unclear, I really would not change anything

James from Goldstar Active Limited

Clubmanager is very good

We have had a very good experience with Clubmanager they are helpful and the software does what it says on the tin.

Pros

Easy collection of DD's Customer service is very good Cost is very low compared to others Setup is very intuitive and the initial support was very good for setup

Cons

Not being able to add attachments to emails Paying for texts

John from Lincoln Tri Club

Our Saving Grace

We took on CM in 2016 to manage our database, and the system as not let us down, it has surpassed all out requirements and we still keep finding more things to integrate into our club. it manages our Membership database, monitors and takes payments through Go Cardless and Stripe. the booking module has allowed us to increase attendance at all our coached sessions, allowing members to see what's available. the pricing structure is clear, the customer support is first class, any enhancements are dealt with quickly with either a change to the system or an acknowledgment that it will be changed at the next review. CM always welcomes feedback and act upon it to enhance the system. It can't meet requirements for all but they're always looking at solutions to personalise. Couldn't wish for anything else.

Response from ClubManager

Replied March 2017

Hi John, Thankyou for the review. We really appreciate your kind comments! Thanks again, The ClubManager Team

July 2016

David from Beckton Globe Youth Zone

July 2016

Brilliant - adjusted for our needs has saved us lots of staff time!

We are currently trialing at 2 of our 4 youth centres. It will replace our excel spreadsheet. We never realized how powerful the system is, it has allowed us to monitor attendance and given us many more stats on our members. It is a very powerful system!

Pros

That its easy to use and without any training the staff have worked out lots of ways it can be used for our youth centres.

Cons

Nothing - apart from I wish we purchased it sooner.

Response from ClubManager

Replied August 2016

Hi David, Thankyou for your review! We really appreciate your kind comments and are happy to see your getting along well at the youth centres. Thanks again, The ClubManager Team

Melissa from Leading Results Fitness

Very happy to have chosen Club Manager - great experience from the start

Pros

Easy to use and set up, can create a report for pretty much any part of the business and a great way to track members and their habits. Happy with the integration with DFC as well. Also really like smartphone access

Cons

When looking at all members this defaults to 25 per page and resets to this every time the page refreshes, not the end of the world, but a little annoying.

Response from ClubManager

Replied January 2018

Hi Melissa, Thankyou for your feedback. We really appreciate your comments! Thanks again, The ClubManager Team

Alex from NoBull Fitness

Very happy customer

Everything that we need from it

Pros

I like that it's so easy to use, can easily add new members, easy to add DD payment options and easy to see what's going on in the gym

Cons

Doesn't keep you logged in automatically. If you're not on the screen for a short period of time it will log you out

Response from ClubManager

Replied November 2017

Hi Alex, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your comments on the software. ClubManager automatically logs you out after 25 minutes to keep your data safe and for security purposes. Thanks again, The ClubManager Team

June 2016

Jordan from Atlas Gyms 24/7

June 2016

Fantastic Service & Product

Club Manager was extremely easy to set up. If an issue occurs a response is easily given within a few hours and it usually solves the problem.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive, ease of accounting and readily available statistics.

Cons

Some statistics conflict with one another so may not update as quickly as some others.

Response from ClubManager

Replied June 2016

Hi Jordan, Thanks for your review! We really appreciate your kind comments. Please email us with the statistics that may not be updating you and we can get back to you on this. Thanks Again! The ClubManager Team

Kirsty from MM Fitness

March 2016

From the first training session to daily use this software system has been a pleasure to use

From the initial training session done over the telephone, I really have no negative comments to make only positive observations. From someone who is not particularly computer literate, I find the system easy to use, easy to pick up, provides all the information I require at a glance, is updated regularly to make moving around the system even easier. All in all we love it and have indeed been offered other software but we are more than happy to stay with this one. It is a one piece package that provides everything required at the press of a button. A big plus for me is being able to access the software from home and work on paperwork, stats etc from the comfort of home at times to suit myself.

Response from ClubManager

Replied March 2016

Kirsty! Thankyou for this lovely review, we really appreciate your feedback. The ClubManager Team

Puneet from Simply Women

Amazing Software!

I have been using Club Manager for a few months now and I have to say how impressed I am with it. It is so user friendly and you can tell it has been developed my someone who knows the gym industry. The fact that I can get it on my mobile, tablet and pc, is so handy for someone like me, as I am always on the move. Adding members is so easy and keeping an eye on the day to day running of the gym is very simple. The support team at Club Manager are always on hand to sort out any technical issues. It is by far the best system that I have ever used and I have been a gym owner for almost 7 years. Keep up the great work guys!!

Response from ClubManager

Replied May 2016

Puneet! Thankyou for this brilliant review, we really appreciate your comments and are proud to be apart of your business! The ClubManager Team

Debra from Club Zest Ladies Leisure

March 2016

Everything you need at the press of a button

After many frustrating years using a few of the "major" software companies I moved to Club Manager because I felt they really understood what my club needed. They didn't let me down. The software is easy to use yet gives you everything you need. The tech team are fantastic and are there for you, speaking a language thats easy to understand - not tech jargon. Can't praise Club Manager enough - it has streamlined the way we run our club and cut back on admin time giving staff more time to spend on the gym floor engaging with the members.

Response from ClubManager

Replied March 2016

Debra, thanks for your lovely comments about ClubManager. We really appreciate your kind words and are glad to hear you are getting along well at Club Zest Ladies Leisure! The ClubManager Team

Lucy from Evolve NCA

Overall an easy system to use and ideal for my business

Full accounting for the business as well being able to track membership trends

Pros

Easy to navigate the screens and run reports. Customer service is superb - fast to respond, helpful and able to easily correct my errors!

Response from ClubManager

Replied June 2017

Hi Lucy! Thankyou for your feedback we really appreciate your comments. Thanks again, The ClubManager Team

Robert from thegymdock

Amazing

The system I was using in my club was old and outdated. The first place I approached was club manager. I had a phone consultation with Wayne Heath and I was sold!! The system does everything i need. Accounts, purchases, sales, and if you have an issue, ring the good folks at club manager and the problem will be sorted that day! If your using like I was an old outdated system bin it now! Ring club manager and honestly you won't be disappointed!

Response from ClubManager

Replied May 2016

Robert! Thankyou for your kind comments the team really appreciate your review. It's lovely to hear you are getting on well at the gym dock. Thanks again. The ClubManager Team

Ruth from HD3 Fitness Centre

Fit for purpose

I like Club Manager a lot but there are a couple of issues I would like to improve. Sometimes the system runs slow, especially at busy evening times (class bookings etc). The support is usually good but again, sometimes slow to respond to an e-mail. Good things are on-line bookings, ability to monitor it from anywhere, and the best thing is the link to our Direct Debit company DFC.

Response from ClubManager

Replied March 2016

Thanks ever so much for your kind support Ruth. There could be some localised reasons why this happening. The support team will give you a call to take you through some checks to see if it's running correctly. The ClubManager Team

James from Beefs gym strood

Beefs gym

Really Helpfull, CSR always help With Tec questions

Pros

Once data is transferred it so time saving and Friendly to use

Cons

Sometimes the card reader program drops out , needs to have an automatic re connect for night door access

Maria from Life Fit Wellness

Still room for improvement

We've had some issues with CM due to our credit system we use and still feel that what we were told the system could do for us has never materialised. However some of the recent upgrades have improved the movement around the diary etc. We still don't feel confident refunding clients as not sure how this affects credits. I am disappointed the staff list doesn't let you store phone numbers or emails, this seems pointless. Also cannot get to grips how to email a specific group to target for marketing, i.e. can I email anyone who has attended yoga to tell them about a new class?? Also, the class reminders are useful but we charge for cancelling less than 24 hours in advance so if you could select your own time frames that would be good. I find little help from the support team in general as always feel I am asking something that isn't possible.

Response from ClubManager

Replied March 2016

Thanks for your review Maria. You appear to have some questions that we would love to get answered for you. One of the team will be in touch to book in some update training with you. The ClubManager Team

Amir from EWF

Club Manager Saves Me So Much Time

I have been using Club Manager for a couple of years now. I use it to run my martial arts school and also have another account to run my gym/fitness classes. It just makes my job so much easier and saves me a lot of time. I love the fact that the team are always adding new features and genuinely listen to feedback and make improvements. Highly recommend club manager

Response from ClubManager

Replied March 2017

Hi Amir, Thankyou for your review. We really appreciate you taking some time to leave us some feedback! Thanks again, The ClubManager Team

Barry from Bphysical

Great Software for a New Facility

We have recently opened up a fitness facility in Derbyshire and have found Club Manager invaluable. Linked with DFC our membership details are taken care of so we can get on with the good stuff, helping people with their health and fitness goals. The till and reporting features are very useful day to day and any issues we have had have been sorted promptly by the supports staff. Very impressed overall.

Response from ClubManager

Replied March 2016

Barry! Thankyou for this review, we all really appreciate your comments. The ClubManager Team

March 2016

Sharon from Crayford weights and fitness

March 2016

It is easy to use , and easy to keep track of missed payments etc.

Max always ready to offer advice with any problems concerning use of club manager Unfortunatly the finger print scanner does not work all the time. There is a glitch where if a payment is updated with DFC it is not automatically updated on CM and visa versa.

Response from ClubManager

Replied March 2016

Thanks for your kind comments Sharon. Your feedback about the fingerprint scanner has been passed to the support team to give you a call. Once again, thanks ever so much for your support. The ClubManager Team

Phil from PLM Health & Fitness

March 2016

Easy to use, practical and clearly designed by someone who's worked in the industry

At this point - no major cons. Does everything we need it to do. Great to be able to easily communicate with support staff if needed. Love the simplicity of the product - easy to pass on information/educate new staff. Would prefer if the till application was part of the main system rather than opening up two pieces of software daily but it's nothing major.

Response from ClubManager

Replied March 2016

Thanks Phil for your comments, it's good to hear your getting along well! The ClubManager Team

Tricia from Slim Fit Life

March 2016

Well designed and visually easy to read and track members and their attendance

The customer service is great, they always get back with queries quckly and resolve issues promptly. The overview graphs help me get a snap shot of my gym and how it is developing. I would like to be able to set the number of members I can see on a page as when I select 200 and then move between screens it defaults back to 20 everytime

Response from ClubManager

Replied March 2016

Tricia, thanks for your review. We really appreciate your kind comments and feedback. The ClubManager Team

Liz from Sandown Sports Club

March 2016

Excellent system being updated all the time!

We have been using the Clubmanager system for about 4 years now, and it has enabled us to keep a much more organised database, for current and prospect members. Always improving the system we find most changes positive and easier to use. As a suggestion, perhaps filtering of members into categories in a search could be done more easily.

Response from ClubManager

Replied March 2016

Thankyou Liz! We really appreciate your comments and feedback. The ClubManager Team

Angela from Healthlands clubs ltd

Great product

Been using the software for 18 months now with success. The software in continuously developing and improving. It does exactly what we need as a smaller business with the add ons available if we needed to expand our service. Customer service is great and the cost is low. I would recommend Clubmanager. It has a great personal touch.

Response from ClubManager

Replied March 2016

Angela! Thanks for your lovely comments, we really appreciate them. The ClubManager Team

Lee from Jacks Gym

March 2016

Perfect system for my new gym.

When setting up my new gym it was key to have an all singing and dancing system. The club manager has it all; bookings, KPI's, scheduling, point of sale accounting and more. The system is so simple, my 8 year old son can work it! It has the whole package and me and the team think it's great.

Response from ClubManager

Replied March 2016

Lee, thanks for your review, we are really pleased to be a part of your gym! The ClubManager Team

Judith from gymco

easy to use

Cant delete old prospects. When someone sets up 2 memberships one for themselves and maybe another for child the first account disappears. Joint membership not connected to each other

Response from ClubManager

Replied May 2016

Hi Judith, Thankyou for your review we really appreciate your comments. I have passed this on to the support team who will be in touch with you to go over how you can do this. The ClubManager Team

Angus from Brownes Boot Camp

May 2016

nice and easy to use and a great back up team behind the scences if you need any help!

I joined Club Manager for ease and a competitive rate. I enjoy the product and it's easy to use for my trainers to input information. Very happy. I advise all boot camps, health clubs and sports clubs to use this software because you will benefit a lot from it.

Response from ClubManager

Replied May 2016

Angus! Thanks for your review as a team we really appreciate your comments, thanks again. The ClubManager Team

David from Pacific Gym Lincoln

March 2016

Easy to use, perfect for managing different memberships and payment methods

The software development team are always updating and improving the software, they are quick to resolve any issues and always get back to you with a solution. Can't fault the software, it's helped make my business more efficient and earn more money. What more can one want?

Response from ClubManager

Replied March 2016

Thanks David for the review, we really appreciate it! The ClubManager Team

Peter from Fitness In Time Ltd

March 2016

Club Manager - Excellent all-round software!

Club manager is a fantastic piece of software. The automatic reconciliation with my direct debit collections agent is superb and saves me lots of time. The updates keep improving, and I can't recommend it enough!

Response from ClubManager

Replied March 2016

Peter! Thanks for this review we really appreciate your comments, can't thank you enough. The ClubManager Team

Peter from Studio CV34

New ClubManager User

Just signed up to ClubManager after extensive research of options in the market. The client liaison has been excellent and the migration to the system very efficient - Looking forward to fully using the system.

Response from ClubManager

Replied March 2016

Thanks Peter, we really appreciate this review. Looking forward to working with you! The ClubManager Team

Penny from Flackley Ash Leisure Club

March 2016

Excellent system that has made my job easy!

This system is so easy to use, I have had no formal training as I took over the running of a leisure club without a manager in place. I found my way around the system with total ease.

Response from ClubManager

Replied March 2016

Hi Penny, thanks for the lovely review! Good to hear you are getting on well at Flackley Ash Leisure Club. The ClubManager Team

Steven from Pure Leisure health & fitness

5 stars all round

Club manager is the perfect membership operating system you could wish for, perfect for large or small business. I would recommend club manager to anybody in the leisure industry. 5 stars all round

Response from ClubManager

Replied March 2016

Steven, thanks for this review. We really appreciate your great comments! The ClubManager Team

Leo from Oakhil Leisure

Superb Customer Service

The software is overall easy to use and setup, but when problems do arise and issues and concerns become apparent the team at Club Manager are always on hand to provide excellent help and support.

Response from ClubManager

Replied March 2016

Leo, we really appreciate these lovely comments. Thankyou. The ClubManager Team

Lee from PT4U Ltd

Should have taken Club Manager on board from day 1

The administrative time this software saves me is 'unmeasurable'. It has helped streamline my business and has helped change the way I run my club.

Response from ClubManager

Replied May 2016

Lee! Thanks for your kind review we all as a team really appreciate your feedback. Thanks again, The ClubManager Team

Gaz from ZONE FITNESS

Brilliant Software!

Great Software, Wayne and the team are fantastic. Always updating with new ideas to suit customers needs. cant wait for them to integrate this system for multi site use!

Response from ClubManager

Replied May 2016

Gaz! Thankyou for your review. The team really appreciate your feedback. The ClubManager Team

March 2016

nicola from Lichfield health and fitness club

March 2016

easy to use / client/club friendly

I use this program on a daily basis and find it easy to use and understand, i would highly recommend to others If i have a problem customer service are always happy to help.

Response from ClubManager

Replied March 2016

Nicola! Thanks for your review, we really appeciate your comments. The ClubManager Team

Daniel from SOAINT

Personal trainers are excellent professionals.

I have found a lot of use in my private classes of "Salsa casino". I'm trying other software for my classes, since this one is slow. The price is accessible and also the support.

Pros

The software provides a friendly GUI. The distinction of categories is intuitive. The software provides customers with a good cost plan.

Cons

Response from ClubManager

Replied March 2018

Hi Daniel, Thanks for your review however I think you have the wrong system as we don't supply you or your company (and have no record of you) We'd love to have the chance to show you ClubManager so please visit: https://www.clubmanagercentral.com/upgrade_today.php To get your account and see what ClubManager can do for you.

April 2016

Trudy from FGF Wellbeing Ltd

April 2016

First dealings with Club Manager

Customer service very good, always there to help. They don't mind how many times I ring or email to query. Very helpful.

Response from ClubManager

Replied April 2016

Trudy, thankyou very much for your kind comments we really appreciate this review! ClubManager

Will from Training Shed Stratford-Upon-Avon

March 2016

Satisfactory but need more from it

Pros: Easy to use, aesthetically pleasing, good support offered, like the reports app Cons: Had difficulty setting up with till & receipt printer, need it to countdown class credits and PT sessions bought in blocks, have had false notifications about membership payments.

Response from ClubManager

Replied March 2016

Will, thanks for your feedback. We would very much like to undertsand more about your query so that we can get this resolved. One of the support team will be making contact with you shortly. The ClubManager Team

Tamoya from egov

The experience was smooth, technical support to problems was consistent and quick.

Pros

It is easy to use, it has a commendable customization and it also offers quick solutions to any technical difficulty.

Cons

It can be challenging to use when new features are added and there is room for further development of the software.

Brooklyn from first step 2 fitness

Needs a few changes

Systems great however the integration with dfc could be a lot better also think should be a magnetic sign out system for customers

Response from ClubManager

Replied June 2016

Brooklyn, Thankyou for your feedback. We will be getting in touch with you to solve this. The ClubManager Team