CareCloud Reviews

4.07 / 5 (289) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 16 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Easy to learn and easy to use. Does almost everything I need it to. "

• "This product makes your practice run smoothly. Everything flows very great. The product is extremely easy to use. "

• "I really like that this system is user friendly. It's easy to navigate through and like that you can upload document to it."

• Cons

• "Customization setup portion can be a bit clunky, but it eventually works. Would be nice to have even more customization ability for very particular field sets"

• "would like affordable and cheap voice control input to avoid typing and to make product even greater"

• "There's not many con's to this software. Sometimes there may be errors but customer service always helps out in a timely matter."

Browse CareCloud Reviews

April 2016

Laura

April 2016

Seamless workflow and great support

CareClouds intuitive design has made our office workflow seamless. The interface is very easy to use and our staff is very easily trained on new functionality. CareCloud is always working to improve the product and frequent updates are available for free to help users better navigate the system. The concierge service has been very helpful to us as a new practice. Having a case manager who is just a phone call or email away helps us solve any questions or problems quickly.

Pros

Great desing, seamless workflow, clean billing software, denials worked correctly, personal service with the concierge team

Cons

Previously there was a delay in working denials but this has improved greatly over the past 6 months.

sheila from Bay Urology Services

Practice Management System Partnership

We have used Care Cloud since 2010 and a lot of improvements since then. My staff and I have loved to use this system since day 1. We never thought to try another system all these years.

Pros

it is most user friendly system I have worked with in over 30 years. The notes module and reporting are awesome ...

Cons

maybe Charts and some of the analytics are not what I would like

Reasons for Choosing CareCloud

CareCloud was Web based and the use was much more user friendly and the cost was the best factor

Jenah from River Region Psychiatry

Great Product!

Pros

This software looks like an iPhone. It is very user friendly to every employee. Basic features do not require much training.

Cons

Customer service is not great! You are assigned a "support representative", but they are not the first line for support.

Ann from Ann Kim MD PC

Worst choice since starting my own medical practice; I turned away from Carecloud after 2 months of

I am a solo practitioner in internal medicine. I used Athenahealth before Carecloud due to college's recommendation. But the feels for non closed loop orders were getting expensive so I looks for a program that won't charge me a dollar for each prescription. I was interested in Carecloud due to their App settings and made it look easy to document/chart. I should have known when they were trying to get me to sign their contract that I was in for a big diasppointment. They, the sales rep gave me a deadline to sign the contract with appealing price if I sign before the timeline. He got me on the phone with the big boss, also the same thing,' its the lowest price so sign now', like a used car dealer to seal a deal. I was a fool, $36,000 lost due to my stupid action signing that day. I will regret for the rest of my life. After 1 month of use, I knew this isnt what I wanted to uses going forward. I plan to make a youtube video showing how slow Carecloud is. Whenever patient calls for appointment or refill, it takes long time to pull up their charts and all patients complain ' why does it take so long to pull up my chart?' and we say it's our carecloud program... But that's just the tip of the iceburg. Here are the reasons I gave them for terminating with them. 1 - Promise to incorporate clients' suggestion for improvement to their platform is an empty promise. We have offered them pages upon pages of suggestions, of which exactly NONE have been incorporated in their promise of "updates" every 3 weeks. When challenged on this, the company brushed us off, saying "do you know how many providers we take care of?" Pretty clear that we, as a individual client, are not important. 2 - It may look organized but when actually using it, it forces you to move back and forth all day long between different organizational icons. Even the simplest task of ordering a patient's lab requires at least 5 minutes. It is the farthest from "user-friendly" that we can imagine!! 3 - By definition, an EMR is an ELECTRONIC medical record. Despite this, any documents that require the provider to initial or sign (all home health documentations, labs to be reviewed, etc.) need to be printed, then hand signed, then re-scanned into the computer. Be prepared to have your support staff spend an extra-ordinary amount of time managing this challenge. Again, our practice has asked CareCloud to address this concern several times without any indication that they will actually become a

Pros

initial look of it, looks different, but it is an illusion to believe that you will be better organized provider/front desk/reception with the App functionality.

Cons

cons: Slow, breaks down. Slow and shuts down. Jumping from app to app to just to see patient's insurance information, up coming appointment, and to see EOB, that is not allowed in carecloud. You have to download CMS program to see EOB. When claim has issues, it can sit in an app and none of your manager or carecloud will let you know that there is problem in you A/R, help you to solve problems. You are on your own. I almost went broke due to using their concierge service. No money was coming in.... Be prepared to get a loan or go broke with their billing services.

Christopher from NWA Breast Care Specialists

CareCloud Suite

Overall very happy with CareCloud

Pros

I am able to customize most of the workflow for me, and can tailor it to my practice.

Rebecca from Quantum Practice Management

Reimbursement Specialist

At the end of the day...money is where it matters. Clean claims, timely submissions, prompt EDI tools and ability to communicate regarding outstanding A/R, CareCloud out of several software billing systems I have used throughout my 25 years has been hands down the most technically enhanced out there. We promote CareCloud to all our clients as we see them at the times of doors opening and or at a critical time in their practice where upgrading their software to keep current, current and close out older software that was hurting A/R rather than helping. A healthy A/R promotes growth in a practice and we have seen and assisted growing practices with excellent tools like CareCloud. Thank you

Pros

I work primarily in the collections module. Within my line of work I deal with all of the other modules to complete my investigation on a denial or no response claim. I enjoy the reporting analytics module to quickly determine a trending issue among our providers within date ranges and the sorting features are endless.

Cons

The hold feature on patient balances. The collection piece on patient collections are outdated. I can run a report, individually go in and place an account on hold but I cannot collectively take statements off hold. I would like patient collections to be updated.

BETH from Hildebran Medical Clinic, LLC

System

Pros

ease of use and color coordination. customer service is very knowledgeable. you feel like they truly care about their work.

Cons

Cannot submit tertiary claims electronically and cannot type in the payor id to find the insurance co.

Rhonda from Rockingham Foot & Ankle Associates

Overall review

Overall I think this is a wonderful EHR product and would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

The best feature of this product would be how easy it is to use.

Cons

The one thing I would like to see improve would be the correction errors.

Juanita from Medpsych integrated

Great value for the price

I am pleased with it. Its easy to use. Good price .

Pros

User friendly and intuitive for admin and providers. Allows for eRX and all in one for admin providers and claims

Cons

They are going through some sort of update... patient messages stop working everyday for a while. Their eng team does not see the severity of this. This is one example of when things dont work they just take a long time to fix

Reasons for Choosing CareCloud

I was already familiar with it from another practice

BARBARA from KEY WEST SURGICAL GROUP

LOVE THIS SYSTEM

I USE CARE CLOUD FOR EVERYTHING CHECK IN CHECK OUT LOOK UP PATIENTS BENEFITS

Pros

ITS VERY HELPFUL AND ACCURATE GIVES ME ALL THE INFO ON MY INQUIRIES

Cons

I LIKED IT ALL THERES NOTHING I WOULD CHANGE

February 2013

Carlos from Vanguard Rheumatology Partners

February 2013

We are a three physician rheumatology practice in Miami Beach, Florida and have been electronic since 2004. Our experiences until CareCloud were frustrating, to say the least. Our previous EHR/PM system was horrible, despite being one of the biggest names around. It was (and remains) a legacy system, saddled with screens that were full of checkboxes and devoid of any intuitive menus. Simple tasks would take multiple clicks, and that's if you spent hours doing the training to learn what those clicks were. Our accounts receivable was ballooning, the result of a practice management system that would reassure us that claims had gone through, only later to learn when drilling down that they were still being held by the system or somewhere lost by the clearinghouse, which was another nightmare. In short, we were through with this system. It took a lot to decide to move on to another system (there is quite a bit of inertia to overcome, to say the least), but I can honestly say, looking back, that switching to CareCloud was one of our best decisions last year. In terms of the practice management side, I am no longer in fear that my billing staff will quit on me. The interface is intuitive, adjustments are easy to make, reports are easy to generate, and most importantly, our AR is now back to our target. Our clean claims rate to Medicare is over 97-98%, in part, thanks to CareCloud. Electronic remittance advice is autoposting for nearly all payers (in our old system, we were manually posting most of the time because we could not trust the software to autopost correctly!). As far as the EHR is concerned, I went into this understanding that CareCloud had just launched their EHR just a few months before I switched. The weakest link is probably its note composer. It should be a bit more structured. However, for me this works out perfectly, since the HPI and Impression and Plan are dictated by me using Dragon voice-recognition software. I've been told by the higher-ups at CareCloud that there is an entirely new revamp of the note composer that will fix all the weaknesses of the current one which should arrive any day now. I can say that the e-prescriber is far better than 2 previous ones I've used before. Looking up a pharmacy is intuitive and quick, and I haven't been called by a patient or pharmacy once to tell me the e-Rx never arrived. The scheduler is intuitive, easy to use. Many of my follow up notes are similar (we deal with chronic problems), so that it was important for me to be able to copy the old note into the new one, then make adjustments. We're able to do this with the simple click of a button. The whole interface is intuitive. I was pretty much set to go with about 3-4 hours of training, very different from the other systems that I used. I sort of liken this to the difference between working an iPad vs. an old PC running DOS. The last thing I want to mention is support. I have been very skeptical about promises previously made. Half the support questions in my old system could not be figured out by the vendor, so my ticket got turfed to someone on the other side of the world. Needless to say, this was a nightmare, as those support staff had nary an understanding of Medicare, BCBS, Cigna, etc. It was incredibly frustrating. With CareCloud, whenever I run into a glitch I take a screenshot of the window I'm working on and email it to support, with resolution usually within the same day. They are also responsive to phone calls, and I don't get turfed to someone on the other side of the world that doesn't understand our medical and reimbursement environment. My billing staff and I have been very happy with CareCloud's support. Lastly, I kind of figured out one of the reasons why CareCloud has to be able to deliver and why I'm convinced that they will. They are pay-as-you-go, so the onus is on them to deliver, otherwise, not I nor anyone else have any obligation to stick with the system. I made the mistake of signing a lease for my old system, for which I am still paying the remainder of the lease. I would strongly recommend to anyone else looking for an EHR/PM to avoid signing any lease or purchase contract. I would like to make a specific mention of two stellar members of the CareCloud team, Elizabeth Kormesser and Michael Pepe. Elizabeth got us up to speed with both the EHR and PM and did a tremendous job of helping us fix the world of hurt that we were in early last year (2012). And Michael Pepe did a phenomenal job of making sure that we were ready to report for Medicare's first phase of meaning use. Looking back, man am I happy, satisfied, and once again, sleeping well at night!

Jennifer from REN Dermatology, PLLC

Have used CareCloud since Day One of my private Dermatology practice

Pros

Cloud-based, easy to use. Can log on easily in seconds from home computer or laptop. Reliable, easy for staff to learn how to use. Great for tracking product sales, analyzing revenue, charges, etc... Text reminders for patient visits very convenient. Seamless integration with my eHR (Modernizing Medicine) - that's perhaps the most important aspect for us.

Cons

Small detail but not insignificant for us- with the text reminders for appointments, if a patient wants to cancel their appointment, they're unable to do so the way CareCloud is set up now. This leads to no-shows for us because CareCloud can't reflect the patients' desire to NOT confirm their visit and cancel the appointment. We have noticed errors when CareCloud records remittances. Only brought to our attention in certain cases when patients have asked about their bill, and when we reviewed their insurance payments/remittances, we noticed blatant errors during entry from CareCloud staff. Would be near-impossible for us to investigate how often this happens. Wish CareCloud had better payment options for patients (to directly logon and make payment that would record accurately in their charts).

Megan from Innovative Medical Billing LLC, Genesis Analgesia Center PLLC, & Masingale Family Practice LLC

Carecloud takes the cake for all of the software systems I use daily!

Overall, I work in numerous systems every day and looking at the services compared to the price I think Carecloud is most definitely worth every penny. If you look at the seamless process of checking patients in and checking their eligibility, the system is extremely helpful compared to others. I always say, " You get what you pay for!" and Carecloud shows that on every level.

Pros

I like the all in one user friendliness! ERAs individually split up for billing secondary claims which makes them a breeze! Also, printing proof of timely filing from the patient screen helps out tremendously. The Collections app is probably my next favorite. I don't feel like I am stuck running reports all day. Instead, I can go in to my denial bucket and work the claims directly from there without having to run a report and then go to the patients one by one and then work the claims. I also love that it stores copies of all of the statements that I generate for each patient so when a patient calls regarding a balance and has a question, I can tell exactly what they are looking at!

Cons

The one thing I do not like about Carecloud is the inability to send claims on demand. If you miss pick-up at 8p.m. the claims have to wait until the next night. I wish we could get a change for this. Also, I wish when working with claims in the outbox that we could select as many as we want and then be able to change the delivery method all at one time, like printing without the claim form. It would save our office time as we have quite a few that have to go paper.

Renee from Don L. Perkins MD Inc

CareCloud review

The customer service at CareCloud is exceptional!!!!! Anytime we've called they have always been pleasant, helpful and usually are able to solve our issues.

Pros

The billing and collections modules have increased our revenue. With the two modules we can immediately see if a claim has errors. Our old EMR system took weeks for us to receive a denied claim. The Appointment module is easy to use. When we first started with CareCloud in 2014 the Prescription module was easy and quick to use. The main reasons we selected CareCloud was because of the Billing, Collections and Prescription modules. We are extremely happy with the reporting module. We are able to get so much more information from the system than with our prior EMR.

Cons

I wish the system would alert you if you scheduled a physical to early (less than 366 days). The recent upgrades to the prescription module has made it harder to use. With these changes now there is more room for errors to be made when selecting the medications. It takes us twice as long to fill prescriptions with having to search for the correct medication from the lists.

January 2013

Sheila from Bay Urology Services in Mobile, AL

January 2013

I am a practice administrator for a 4-providers urology practice. My providers are very busy surgeons and clinicians, so having a good practice management system is essential to our financial outlook. In May 2011, I was given notice from our then practice management company of seven years, that due to the 5010 changeover, they would no longer be in business and I would need to obtain services from another software company by the end of year. I was given the task of choosing and implementing a new system, with a deadline in less than six months. I began the daunting task of searching, and within 6 weeks, I had investigated 13 systems of every type imaginable. I was given advice from several administrators to go with the conventional and not venture into a young, web-based company that wasnt as well known at the time. But being stubborn and opinionated, I was intrigued by what CareCloud offered and began to investigate their product. When my search was completed, I was able to present my top three choices to my physicians for their final decision. I had already decided on CareCloud, but wanted my physicians to decide on their own without my direction or influence. We were presented all three systems in one evening with CareCloud being the last program to give us an overview of their product. After the presentation of Care Cloud, and without reservation, the doctors and I agreed the CareCloud product was far and away the best choice for our practice. Budget and financial concerns are a major concern to all practices these days, so I was pleasantly surprised when discussing the reasonable cost of the system. I was given figures for my bottom line that no other company could compete with, which also included all the features we would need to run our business. Bay Urology Services has greatly benefited from the professional and knowledgeable staff at CareCloud, which had us up and running by October 1, 2011 -- quicker than I imagined we could implement. I was told by other administrators facing similar issues that this time frame was virtually unheard of for a practice of our size. CareCloud really shines in how easy the system is to use, training of staff, and product functionality compared to previous systems we have used. On a final note, I will say that CareCloud and our partnership with them has been one of the best decisions we have made in the ten years we have been in operation.

Del from Neurosurgery and Pain Specialist of the Carolinas, PC

Carecloud is extemely user friendly and is regularly being updated to make it even more so

Overall, an excellent program; I have no regrets about committing to this system several years ago.

Pros

App-like appearance and ease of use, quite intuitive to learn to use various functions; development team has been extremely active in regularly updating the various functions to improve its usefulness to physicians and staff. Unlike some programs that were clearly developed by software professionals who have no knowledge of the actual needs of healthcare providers, CareCloud is very responsive to MD input to make it progressively more user friendly and useful in the clinical setting. The I-phone app is extremely helpful when away from the office.

Cons

Only con would be that it is a cloud-based system, meaning that the main frustrations develop when we have issues with internet access (obviously no fault of the software, but rather our local issues). The advantage of a cloud-based system is the constant updates, but access is occasionally a problem in my office.

September 2016

Rainey from Medisense Medical Billing Solutions, LLC

September 2016

CareCloud PM-Excellent Product

Pros

The up to date interface and "app" feel make this system very easy to learn. It is fully integrated and the "workflow" for the system is hands down the best I have reviewed and worked on in my 16 year career. The remittance posting and statement modules are cutting edge and thoughtfully designed for the end use. I also love that their is very little wait time to talk to support associates. For the most part, most of my items have been resolved easily over the phone same call.

Cons

The monthly cost per provider has increased since I first started using it. It can give a bit of sitcker shock to start up practices, but in the end, it's ease of use and reliability make it worth the investment.

Andrew from Neurosurgical Associates of Tampa Bay

Run away as fast as you can

CareCloud has been a nightmare. They came in toting being the easiest to use cloud platform on the market with robust reporting. It falls flat in every single category. CareCloud did not provide ways to report data for meaningful use until halfway through 2019. Reporting is limited. Advanced reporting is still limited to pre-determined metrics. Once they have your money don't expect to get the same treatment you get during onboarding, completely ghosted us after expressing multiple complaints about functionality and workflow limitations.

Pros

It is fairly simple to use but you are limited to baked in features and pre-determined workflow.

Cons

Constant slowness and crashing. Server stability issues weekly and performance issues occur daily.

Reasons for Choosing CareCloud

Price mostly, and guise of simplicity. Easy to use simple must mean lack of features.

Brenda from Sea Spine Orthopedic Institute LLC

CareCloud Easy to Use and to Train on

Pros definitely over weight the cons. Only superusers or power users will notice a little drag, but it is not enough to effect business production.

Pros

Appointments scheduling and rescheduling is easy with the total appts on the screen, no reports to run. Ability to create customized schedules per doctor or per location your choice with block time that does not count as an appointment.

Cons

Flash based, so sometime load time may take a tad bit longer. this doesn't happen alot and it basically resolves its self as internet traffic varies. its like posting on facebook, most of the time it happens instantly, sometimes it drags a little bit.

katrina from kapil puri, md, pa

a customer service rep

I want to recognize a guy as an exceptional Rep who was patient & kind and willing to help me understand how to post some very difficult ERA's.

Pros

I like the customer service reps who talk me through issues w/posting ERA's I like the ease of checking patieints in/out.

Cons

Reports are difficult to generate and not as "robust' as the sales guy promised. Some ERA's are difficult to post as they require extra steps of downloading EDI's. Also, Tertiary claims DO NOT auto-attach the previous payers EOB's so this must be done manually even though payers like Tricare for life prefer electronic claims

January 2015

Kenneth from EPPEL Family Medicine

January 2015

Right choice

Pros

I have read many of the reviews and wonder what experience these writers have had with EHR systems. My experience has been very positive from ease of use to cost. I compare it to my first EHR which I will not name. We were able to get started with minimal training and the providers input has helped get changes made for the better. It is easy to try something and complain, but I can tell you from my experience, the CareCloud staff and employees have made great effort to build a system that conforms to good patient flow and ease of use. The color coding gives the program appeal and is a useful tool as well. As the Coder/Biller can tell you, having the providers chose the right ICD 9 code makes my job a lot easier. It helps us to get our claims settled much quicker with a higher first time pass rate. We believe that we are just achieving a small percentage of what CareCloud can do for us in the long run. I look forward to a long relationship with CareCloud so we can become subject matter experts.

Cons

I have very little to complain about. We are learning new features and incorporating them daily. I think if we were taught everything at once we would have a brain meltdown. As for the vendor, we have no complaints.

July 2016

Rachel from South Georgia Primary Care

July 2016

Full billing and collection support perfect for a small practice

Pros

The claims follow up and aid with collections provided by CareCloud Concierge allows me (a physician) to do my own billing and save money on an in-house biller. CareCloud has even helped us automate most of our payments which saves a countless amount of time for myself and my staff in updating accounts.

Cons

We had some difficulties in the beginning with this product and understanding what our role was and what their role was in the process. Once this was discussed with our practice manager, things have run much more efficiently.

Susan from Psych Associates

Industry: Mental Health Care

Customer service still has not arranged for training for new staff nearly a month after the request was made

We first contact support to discuss arranging for training for new office staff on Sept 26. We are told a ticket has been created. We contact them again on Sept 30 as no action has yet been made on our original request. They assign a new ticket number and think they have done their job. At some point my new office manager gets a hold of a sales rep and tells of the areas that the training should focus on. According to the sales rep she has had 20 emails with my office manager to try to get this arranged. After 20 emails nothing yet has been scheduled. We had blocked our patient schedule on Oct 13 in order for the office staff to do this training which we thought would be sufficient considering we first contacted support on Sept 26. Oct 7 and the sales person has the sense to contact me, the owner. In her email she asks if I ever received some forms needed in order to arrange for the scheduling. I sent an email response that I never received any forms by email. I don't know why she bothered to send me that email as she NEVER responded to my reply saying that I never got any form. Oh you wonder if any phone calls took place? I never received any phone calls. I called the sales rep several times and left messages that we need to get this training arranged by the Oct 13 date. I never received any return phone call. When Oct 11 comes and nothing has been arranged, I email the sales rep and CC a manager at Carecloud. Now I get an email saying that she has had 20 emails to get this arranged. Well these emails may just as well have been to discuss the weather because no emails were sent to me, the person who needs to authorize payment for these trainings. Additional emails sent by the sales person at this time are all an attempt to cover for her inability to respond appropriately. She sends a Sales Force log saying she has sent 20 emails. So what? Those emails didn't accomplish anything and wasted my staff's time. Then she says that she sent 4 emails to me at a mystery email because it was not my email. So what about trying to reach me by phone? It never happened. We have call logs at our business and I can check the call logs of my phone. No calls were made to me and I am the one who they need to contact to authorize payment. So that is my experience with their customer service.

Pros

Cons

See above Also, the site is in Flash which is slow and being phased out by the various browsers.

Melody from Life & Work Soulutions, Inc.

Great experience with CareCloud EHR

I would recommend CareCloud for any practice.

Pros

We have used CareCloud EHR for almost 4 years and it's been great. The EHR makes it simple to manage my clients and practitioners. It has great functionality and is user friendly overall. The billing app is the best. I actually eliminated an admin position by using the billing app.

Cons

I would like for the iPhone app and the calendar app to offer a few more features. It would also be nice if there was way to upload and store clinical documents.

February 2014

Lance from Affiliated Dermatology

February 2014

Mixed Review

Pros

When the product works, the billing system is great. It makes it very easy to follow up on claims and keep your A/R in line. I also like the layout that lets you work on multiple things simultaneously. If you're in the middle of something and have to switch gears for a minute, it's easy to go back to what you were working on.

Cons

The two biggest flaws for us are scheduling speed and downtime. The function to find the next available appointment doesn't always give accurate results (something they've been working on since we've started with them) and going day-to-day to find open appointments is not as fast as it could be when compared to our old system. Also, we've experienced downtime with different parts of the system. For a while, about once a week, we wouldn't be able to scan insurance cards or upload files into the system. I will say they have gotten much better about that, and it hasn't happened in a while. Also, rarely, we've been completely locked out of the system for anywhere from 1 to 20 minutes. It hasn't happened often but when you have a patient on the phone or in front of you, it is extremely frustrating.

Mel from Animas Foot & Ankle

All that was expected and more

I recommend CareCloud to anyone that would like to upgrade workflow, efficiency, analytics, MIPS, cashflow, clean claim rates, and the list goes on.

Pros

Ease of use is fantastic. Training was great and all employees have learned the software within a few hours. Go-Live was much easier than expected. All providers find it very simple and easy to use. Customizable Add Breeze and the power and features of the software expand to create efficiencies that seem to be unrivaled. Support and training are top notch Support staff speak english that one can actually understand Claims are scrubbed using 3 clearing houses that work with dozens of second level vendors who work specifically with payers increasing clean claim rate Analytics are great. Easy to create reports, dig into the EMR to pull data, create dashboards for each employee and provider if desired. Dashboards so that each employee and associate can check KPI's each day and real time.

Cons

Our practice didn't discover CareCloud years ago. One minor challenge when dealing with self-pay payment ID's for easy posting. A work around though solved the problem.

Cheryl from Nephrology Associates of Indianapolis

Great software for the money!

Pros

I feel its easy to use and has some good features that make my job easier. Customer support has been good whenever we have needed them. And being a very small office; we like the fact we can choose the options that we need, but not pay for things we dont need.

Cons

There are still some things that we would really like to see happen, one of which is having the integrated labs show in the note without having to manually post them.

MEGAN from Innovative Medical Billing LLC

The Ultimate All-In-One

Pros

The user-friendliness of the software is amazing! I love that the software basically moves from left to right and the tracking on denials and no-responses ensures that you aren't having to pull those ugly aging reports. It is the most user-friendly EHR/PM solution I've ever used!

Cons

The limited selection of specialties that are able to use and some manual work-arounds on submitting paper-claims.

Brissa from FRISCO SPINE

WORST EMR - PRACTICES BEWARE!

Awful. Our original project manager left as soon as we launched the product. Then our lead contact left, then our sales rep, and they've continued to have HIGH turnover rates with their people, which is HUGE RED flag for the overall reputation of the company. They promised us all these changes would take place at the end of last year...has anything changed? No. We have had connectivity issues and when you call support they are completely useless and rude about the situation. It completely affects our operations and I would highly recommend you go elsewhere!

Pros

The only pro is that it is visually appealing and easy to follow. It looks like apps from the Apple Store...but don't let the fool you...keep reading.

Cons

Where do I begin? There is CONSTANT issues with connectivity, slowness, workflows that are completely inefficient, and so forth. We were sold on the reporting, but then come to find out, it only works if you use their billing side of the product. All other reports are not customizable and you're stuck with them. On top of that you get manipulated into this 3 year contract, and when there are changes you have to go through an entire process. I can continue but there is not enough room in this box...

Brenda from Sea Spine Orthopedic Institute

CareCloud #1 Practice Management for Any Practice.

We have searched and researched numerous PM systems. There is not one that compares to the easy of use and functionality of this system. Automatic EFT posting is truly that automatic (which you can turn off if you choose to). Real (Manual) payment batch posting, with balancing and attached the eobs right to the the line item in the patients accounts. No more having to pull daily batches and search 450 pages of pymts to find your specific eob. Truly has an API with emdeon, with claims management from r/s to changing modifiers and diagnosis, with claims appeals pre populated forms.

Pros

Payment Batch Posting, Attaches EOB's to patient account with line by line posting. Claims Management all in one system. Posting Charges from the Appt App, easily see what is billed and not billed.

Cons

Being flash based, when ever adobe does an update the system may experience crashes. But normally they are back up in a few minutes. This truly does not outweigh the Pros.

Lorrie from Chehalem Youth and Family Services

Care Cloud Central Concierge Service

Pros

My Care Cloud Account Representative. She is so helpful and a resource.

Cons

In Oregon we have Coordinated Care Organizations for Medicaid. Each of these CCO has contracts for the individual medical, dental, and mental health insurance carriers that is not listed. If the carrier is not listed or has a change of mailing address they are slow to verify the information given to Care Cloud.

Michael from Thriveworks

Great Analytics

Carecloud Charts is a good product. Consider the options and see if it's right for you.

Pros

Carecloud offers very good chart features, some of which are customizable. The reporting features are very robust. It saves you time, which saves you money.

Cons

All these features come at a cost. The system is a little pricey. Smaller practices may not be able to afford it.

Brandi from SW Florida Pain Center

June 2016

Ease of use, user friendly workflows and reports are fantastic!

Pros

We love how easy to use CareCloud is. The workflows are very user friendly and the webinars CareCloud provides are great resources for learning to use to the product. Also, CareCloud assigns a friendly, knowledgeable Client Manager to your account to assist in questions you may have. Additionally, CareCloud support is also available via a phone call or online support.

Cons

Overall, we are very pleased with the product. The main thing I don't like about CareCloud is that they don't provide a support line for patients needing help with the patient portal. Therefore, the practice must contact support on the patient's behalf.

Christel from A Wiser Mind

super support team

their tech support will stay on the phone as long as needed and REALLY work on finding the trouble spot and then FIX it so you can be up and running again

Pros

works great and runs dependably, they keep you informed of any outages, community page to post questions and get answers from other users

Dana from Ocean State Dermatology, Inc

excellent product

Pros

Just had a site visit and was so impressed with the expertise of my client manager and the care they have for my account.

Cons

some delays at times with processing claim denials and timely filing issues, perhaps could be a better way to communicate with the collectors, or have more collectors working the denials so that they end up being responded to more timely.

Julie from LifeArts Integrated Health Center, PC

Phenomenal Software

I'd suggest that anyone looking at changing software platforms look closely at what they want and need before making the final choice. However, I'm confident that CareCloud is a great choice for many offices regardless of the size and specialty.

Pros

* Saves significant time for all aspects of patient management * Revenue cycle management keeps the income flowing with little to no interruption * Customer support is fast to respond and solves issues easily and quickly

Cons

* As with any software, transitioning to a new system can been annoying and time consuming * I do both chiropractic and family medicine and there are no widgets or shortcuts for the chiropractic practices and techniques as of yet

Steven from Encore Urology

Top quality billing and administrative information system

The Service and Support is top notch. Customer Care stays on an issue until it is resolved, and resolved timely.

Pros

Care Cloud is very intuitive and easy to use. It is fast and efficient. I can data mine and get reports that best help me manage.

Cons

I would like more front end "Scrubbers" that help make sure claims are complete and correct before they go out.

Stan from BIological Psychiatry Center

Industry: Mental Health Care

Use it daily as a therapist in office. Easy to interact Schedule appoints and coordinate with front desk

Good product. Good support and updates are often

Pros

Quick movement from one patient to other. Scheduling with patient right there information gets into system immediately. Able to access with Touch ID on iPhone

Cons

Need to schedule at 15 minuet intervals Sometimes the computer is slow to reopen after 45 minuets. Could be quicker

Brenda from Sea Spine Orthopedic Institute

CareCloud for billing neuro and ortho practice

Pros

Totally a billing, follow up, and collections software. Real time changes, clean and easy to read. Upload, bill, fax, transmit, and check status without leaving the system

Cons

Could use a contact manager to allow same contacts, fax numbers and notes to be used system wide instead of by user

Janet from Marci L. Bowers, MD

Dependable and easy to use.

Pros

Very dependable and user friendly they have many options for new employee's to learn the system and staff available for questions. Wonderful options for uploading information.

Cons

The billing system is still confusing to me and I like being able to use paper forms and not submit claims on line.

RHONDA from ROCKINGHAM FOOT & ANKLE ASSOCIATION PLLC

We have had a great experience with this software.

Overall it is a great product

Pros

It is very easy to use. It is set up where you go from icon to icon from beginning of patient to the end.

Cons

The claims department is not as fast as I would like it to be. The revenue is pretty good. I think the turn around for denials should be worked faster.

John from Northshore Psychological Associates

Industry: Mental Health Care

Very proficient and adaptive software that also provides upgrade to boost its ability.

Pros

The ease of moving around from schedules, to patient registration, posting payments, and claim correction.

Cons

Would like for the software to add a clock- in and out system for staff members. Also think that claim correction could use some work to provide more flexibility to correcting claims.

Ana from VCS

Really great experience

To be able to verify every insurance

Pros

Is easy to use and safe for patients security, Taking care of pt in of is really important to the office also always having a reminder

Cons

Sometimes it does not give the right info for insurance like copay or if the deductible applies to the type of visit

Karen from North Branch Dermatology LLC

Love my software

Nothing more to say

Pros

Has many perks that make my job easier including zip + 4 and NPI database. Very easy to loop up existing appointment for patients as well

Cons

Waiting for a users conference. Also only using PM side of system as we use a different EHR system that is Dermatology focused

Heather from Lowcountry Psychiatric Associates LLC

User friendly

Pros

It is user friendly and easy to learn and navigate. Customer service is always helpful when we need them.

Cons

Price is based per providers and not on what features you use. Our practice does not utilize the electronic records. We primarily use only the scheduling/billing features.

CareCloud great for Billing Managers

Great system.

Pros

Ease of Use, Apps that are intuitive and helpful without having to dive down. all documents are attached to the account without having to use outside processes.

Cons

Having more drill down reporting would be nice. PM tasking feature that is truly a work list would be nice.

Donna from Coordinated Medical Network

Very satisfied with the overall product.

Thank you!

Pros

Helpful support. Cost of running this system is reasonable. It was very easy to learn. The app for our IPhones is a great feature, easy for the doctors to operate.

Cons

My practice is primarily Worker's Compensation and a lot of features I could use are not available.

Samantha from Alpha Dermatology

Carecloud is helpful and convenient

Carecloud support is very helpful and very nice. Any questions or problems are always answered or solved quickly. I have been using this system daily for over 2 years.

Pros

Carecloud makes it easy and quick to schedule appointments, check patient information, and more. I also love all the reports you can run.

Linda from Lund Van Dyke LLC, Autism and Behavior Specialists

2 years with Care CLoud

Pros

The product is very intuitive and user friendly. The claims and collection follow up is very well designed. The best part is the customer support.

Cons

Some updates wanted by many customers seem to be slow in coming--like the revision of statements. If there is a reason this has been put off for so long I think it would be helpful to briefly explain to users why

Sanadu from Advanced Retina & Eye Cancer Center

Easy to use.

Pros

Cons

When starting up the system it takes a while to come up. And if your computer does not have adobe flash, it will not work.