• Pros

• "Easy to learn and easy to use. Does almost everything I need it to. "

• "I like the ease of use, the design is pleasing, and it's easy to navigate. The flexibility of inserting and moving sections, groups, findings is also a great benefit to charting."

• "it is most user friendly system I have worked with in over 30 years. The notes module and reporting are awesome ..."

• Cons

• "Customization setup portion can be a bit clunky, but it eventually works. Would be nice to have even more customization ability for very particular field sets"

• "Some ‘glitches’ occur and the support team is quick to get on it but at times dependency on software can be scary when it isn’t working. Suppose this is the case with tech in general."

• "There's not much I don't like. It would be great if when we record our times in the chart for an appointment with a patient/client, there would be an automatic calculation for the length. "

Browse CareCloud Charts Reviews

Caring With The Cloud

Care Cloud is an innovative EMR system that allows or practice, Westford Dermatology, to shorten our revenue cycle and maximize the financial growth of our practice without any of the paperwork.

Pros

This is a cloud based platform that is very easy to use, and the communication between the vendor and the client is great! They are very responsive and help alert us to problems before we even realize problems exist.

Cons

None at this time. I believe I am a hard client to please. I am also very price sensitive and Care Cloud continues to surpass my expectations, especially for the cost.

sheila from Bay Urology Services

Practice Management System Partnership

We have used Care Cloud since 2010 and a lot of improvements since then. My staff and I have loved to use this system since day 1. We never thought to try another system all these years.

Pros

Cons

maybe Charts and some of the analytics are not what I would like

Reasons for Choosing CareCloud Charts

CareCloud was Web based and the use was much more user friendly and the cost was the best factor

Alex from Avenues of Counseling & Mediation

Industry: Mental Health Care

Overall great for group practice in mental health

Pros

Ease of use and how much can be easily tailored to your own preferences! Especially like the app where I feel I can always have access to information I need.

Rebecca from Quantum Practice Management

Reimbursement Specialist

At the end of the day...money is where it matters. Clean claims, timely submissions, prompt EDI tools and ability to communicate regarding outstanding A/R, CareCloud out of several software billing systems I have used throughout my 25 years has been hands down the most technically enhanced out there. We promote CareCloud to all our clients as we see them at the times of doors opening and or at a critical time in their practice where upgrading their software to keep current, current and close out older software that was hurting A/R rather than helping. A healthy A/R promotes growth in a practice and we have seen and assisted growing practices with excellent tools like CareCloud. Thank you

Pros

I work primarily in the collections module. Within my line of work I deal with all of the other modules to complete my investigation on a denial or no response claim. I enjoy the reporting analytics module to quickly determine a trending issue among our providers within date ranges and the sorting features are endless.

Cons

The hold feature on patient balances. The collection piece on patient collections are outdated. I can run a report, individually go in and place an account on hold but I cannot collectively take statements off hold. I would like patient collections to be updated.

Keidra from Sanova Dermatology

Care Cloud Charts

My overall experience has been great. Accessing patients chart's are much easier.

Pros

The maneuverability throughout the system and the ease of understanding the system.

Cons

No Cons reported. It was supper easy to learn the system and is getting much easier.

Andrew from Neurosurgical Associates of Tampa Bay

Run away as fast as you can

CareCloud has been a nightmare. They came in toting being the easiest to use cloud platform on the market with robust reporting. It falls flat in every single category. CareCloud did not provide ways to report data for meaningful use until halfway through 2019. Reporting is limited. Advanced reporting is still limited to pre-determined metrics. Once they have your money don't expect to get the same treatment you get during onboarding, completely ghosted us after expressing multiple complaints about functionality and workflow limitations.

Pros

It is fairly simple to use but you are limited to baked in features and pre-determined workflow.

Cons

Constant slowness and crashing. Server stability issues weekly and performance issues occur daily.

Reasons for Choosing CareCloud Charts

Price mostly, and guise of simplicity. Easy to use simple must mean lack of features.

Laura from Woodlands Gynecology & Aesthetics

Carecloud compatibility

Overall, I have been impressed with Carecloud. When ever there is an issue, they rise to the occasion, making my day better which comes down to making my patients' care, and their day better, which is who we are really serving. It has also allowed me to see the productivity of the practice. As a midlevel, this allows me to ramp up productivity on my part, especially if the month has been slow.

Pros

I have worked with numerous EMR platforms. Carecloud has been the most user friendly. It has a great interface when working with a patient chart: Providers can change the widgets to create the initial view of the chart in the most efficient way; providers can create very specific templates in relation to the reason of visit thereby limiting the time it takes to document; with the right computer and specs, it's very fast which tackles the "time toilet" of EMR; providers and staff have the ability to view the entire chart from their iPhone or Android at anytime so if wifi goes down you never lose the chart data; and providers can view their productivity as a practice or individually at any time from their platform. Providers can choose to see the productivity dashboard, the schedule dashboard, or the clinical dashboard upon signing in making it efficient for even the physician who owns his own practice to view all the information for his business within a few seconds, or browse his schedule for the day. It hardly never goes down. In 5 years, it has only gone "down" once for approximately 6 hours, if there is ever an issue it usually is back up within 20 min.

Cons

I do wish Carecloud was compatible with an iPad. Currently, I use a flip laptop by Dell and it works but if you use a larger laptop, it is cumbersome to take into each patient room. I also wish the help desk staff was more aggressive at completing tasks with a great fix, I usually figure it out by the time support calls back. IT support usually responds within 2 hours. They tend to call during clinic hours. Currently, if you have a suggestion, it goes into a queue, and is determined by the Carecloud support what is priority to be considered. I would say about 70% of my requests have been addressed and fixed, but it takes time. As a provider, there are medical legal issues that I am aware of that I'm not always sure IT is aware of. I wish that the Carecloud support staff would take providers' suggestions as a priority and realize that we are watching out for our patients welfare as well as our own and protecting our license to practice medicine.

Carla from DeFatta ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery

Everything that we need is always in the next phase, with no timelines or details of a plan.

Pros

The patient check-in screen is really easy to use; you drag and drop. Plus, the patient pictures are great.

Cons

The calendar settings are global, so with having allergy patients that come in 1-7 an hour, we are unable to use many features because it would give false information on when the next available appointment is, and just unable to customize each doctor's and areas calendar is a huge drawback. We currently have them doing our billing; once we bring billing in-house, we lose our client support representative, which was our only saving grace on trying to get some answers and get anything done. The billing is not good; many of our insurance companies won't take their calls anymore. When we take over a case that they are supposedly working on, we are told not to do our own billing. Our billing specialist can get the issue cleared up in 1 phone call and CareCloud will have been working on it for months. The notes left by the case support people are horrible. They don't make sense, it doesn't really say what they've done, and it is the same comment time after time, and nothing gets resolved.

April 2016

Jeff from st louis dermatology

April 2016

what to think after two years of care cloud

I have been using care cloud for over two years in my practice. Over the past four to five months, something has changed about there service model. I am one of their concierge practices, which means I am paying for them to provide a full service billing model. Unfortunately, they are now tasking billing issues back to my practice to take care of, and I have had to hire a billing person to deal with these tasks. (The purpose of me using their full service billing model was so that i would not need to have a billing person full time.) I can only say that I have become more and more frustrated with them and their increasing lack of service. We used to get weekly reports from the person assigned to our practice and she was easily accessible by email, but they no longer provide this type of service. When I brought up several of my concerns, I was told that this is not the way that they are doing it anymore. I have begun the search for a new EMR. It is disappointing because they used to provide excellent service and I could recommend them to other people.

Debra from Desert Valley Adv. Pain

EHR Review of Carecloud

Care Cloud looks nice but is not a 100% user friendly system. There are too many spots to type in the same information and not all of it transfers or rolls over from page to page or encounter to encounter. Even though the EHR selection allows you to select templates to use, it doesn't allow you to create them to fix your exact needs and only parts of it is able to roll over into the next note. There is not a place to manually type in imaging/labs results and the ones they give you to select from are very limited. The insurance section in the patient's charts do not show effective dates even though it is a necessary information in order to put the insurance in. You can not manually add in insurance carriers you have to use there list, and I have found insurances like work comps that are not listed in there list. You have to go thru multiple screen to check in a patient and to find a co-pay, that make it very time consuming.

Cons

Dose not work with iPad and tablets, even thou they advertise it dose. Also not compatible with any speech recognition software like Dragon. They will do update in the middle of the day.

Megan from Innovative Medical Billing LLC, Genesis Analgesia Center PLLC, & Masingale Family Practice LLC

Carecloud takes the cake for all of the software systems I use daily!

Overall, I work in numerous systems every day and looking at the services compared to the price I think Carecloud is most definitely worth every penny. If you look at the seamless process of checking patients in and checking their eligibility, the system is extremely helpful compared to others. I always say, " You get what you pay for!" and Carecloud shows that on every level.

Pros

I like the all in one user friendliness! ERAs individually split up for billing secondary claims which makes them a breeze! Also, printing proof of timely filing from the patient screen helps out tremendously. The Collections app is probably my next favorite. I don't feel like I am stuck running reports all day. Instead, I can go in to my denial bucket and work the claims directly from there without having to run a report and then go to the patients one by one and then work the claims. I also love that it stores copies of all of the statements that I generate for each patient so when a patient calls regarding a balance and has a question, I can tell exactly what they are looking at!

Cons

The one thing I do not like about Carecloud is the inability to send claims on demand. If you miss pick-up at 8p.m. the claims have to wait until the next night. I wish we could get a change for this. Also, I wish when working with claims in the outbox that we could select as many as we want and then be able to change the delivery method all at one time, like printing without the claim form. It would save our office time as we have quite a few that have to go paper.

Renee from Don L. Perkins MD Inc

CareCloud review

The customer service at CareCloud is exceptional!!!!! Anytime we've called they have always been pleasant, helpful and usually are able to solve our issues.

Pros

The billing and collections modules have increased our revenue. With the two modules we can immediately see if a claim has errors. Our old EMR system took weeks for us to receive a denied claim. The Appointment module is easy to use. When we first started with CareCloud in 2014 the Prescription module was easy and quick to use. The main reasons we selected CareCloud was because of the Billing, Collections and Prescription modules. We are extremely happy with the reporting module. We are able to get so much more information from the system than with our prior EMR.

Cons

I wish the system would alert you if you scheduled a physical to early (less than 366 days). The recent upgrades to the prescription module has made it harder to use. With these changes now there is more room for errors to be made when selecting the medications. It takes us twice as long to fill prescriptions with having to search for the correct medication from the lists.

Ann from Ann Kim MD PC

Worst choice since starting my own medical practice; I turned away from Carecloud after 2 months of

I am a solo practitioner in internal medicine. I used Athenahealth before Carecloud due to college's recommendation. But the feels for non closed loop orders were getting expensive so I looks for a program that won't charge me a dollar for each prescription. I was interested in Carecloud due to their App settings and made it look easy to document/chart. I should have known when they were trying to get me to sign their contract that I was in for a big diasppointment. They, the sales rep gave me a deadline to sign the contract with appealing price if I sign before the timeline. He got me on the phone with the big boss, also the same thing,' its the lowest price so sign now', like a used car dealer to seal a deal. I was a fool, $36,000 lost due to my stupid action signing that day. I will regret for the rest of my life. After 1 month of use, I knew this isnt what I wanted to uses going forward. I plan to make a youtube video showing how slow Carecloud is. Whenever patient calls for appointment or refill, it takes long time to pull up their charts and all patients complain ' why does it take so long to pull up my chart?' and we say it's our carecloud program... But that's just the tip of the iceburg. Here are the reasons I gave them for terminating with them. 1 - Promise to incorporate clients' suggestion for improvement to their platform is an empty promise. We have offered them pages upon pages of suggestions, of which exactly NONE have been incorporated in their promise of "updates" every 3 weeks. When challenged on this, the company brushed us off, saying "do you know how many providers we take care of?" Pretty clear that we, as a individual client, are not important. 2 - It may look organized but when actually using it, it forces you to move back and forth all day long between different organizational icons. Even the simplest task of ordering a patient's lab requires at least 5 minutes. It is the farthest from "user-friendly" that we can imagine!! 3 - By definition, an EMR is an ELECTRONIC medical record. Despite this, any documents that require the provider to initial or sign (all home health documentations, labs to be reviewed, etc.) need to be printed, then hand signed, then re-scanned into the computer. Be prepared to have your support staff spend an extra-ordinary amount of time managing this challenge. Again, our practice has asked CareCloud to address this concern several times without any indication that they will actually become a

Pros

initial look of it, looks different, but it is an illusion to believe that you will be better organized provider/front desk/reception with the App functionality.

Cons

cons: Slow, breaks down. Slow and shuts down. Jumping from app to app to just to see patient's insurance information, up coming appointment, and to see EOB, that is not allowed in carecloud. You have to download CMS program to see EOB. When claim has issues, it can sit in an app and none of your manager or carecloud will let you know that there is problem in you A/R, help you to solve problems. You are on your own. I almost went broke due to using their concierge service. No money was coming in.... Be prepared to get a loan or go broke with their billing services.

Kenneth from EPPEL Family Medicine

Right choice

Pros

I have read many of the reviews and wonder what experience these writers have had with EHR systems. My experience has been very positive from ease of use to cost. I compare it to my first EHR which I will not name. We were able to get started with minimal training and the providers input has helped get changes made for the better. It is easy to try something and complain, but I can tell you from my experience, the CareCloud staff and employees have made great effort to build a system that conforms to good patient flow and ease of use. The color coding gives the program appeal and is a useful tool as well. As the Coder/Biller can tell you, having the providers chose the right ICD 9 code makes my job a lot easier. It helps us to get our claims settled much quicker with a higher first time pass rate. We believe that we are just achieving a small percentage of what CareCloud can do for us in the long run. I look forward to a long relationship with CareCloud so we can become subject matter experts.

Cons

I have very little to complain about. We are learning new features and incorporating them daily. I think if we were taught everything at once we would have a brain meltdown. As for the vendor, we have no complaints.

Melody from Life & Work Soulutions, Inc.

Great experience with CareCloud EHR

I would recommend CareCloud for any practice.

Pros

We have used CareCloud EHR for almost 4 years and it's been great. The EHR makes it simple to manage my clients and practitioners. It has great functionality and is user friendly overall. The billing app is the best. I actually eliminated an admin position by using the billing app.

Cons

I would like for the iPhone app and the calendar app to offer a few more features. It would also be nice if there was way to upload and store clinical documents.

Mel from Animas Foot & Ankle

All that was expected and more

I recommend CareCloud to anyone that would like to upgrade workflow, efficiency, analytics, MIPS, cashflow, clean claim rates, and the list goes on.

Pros

Ease of use is fantastic. Training was great and all employees have learned the software within a few hours. Go-Live was much easier than expected. All providers find it very simple and easy to use. Customizable Add Breeze and the power and features of the software expand to create efficiencies that seem to be unrivaled. Support and training are top notch Support staff speak english that one can actually understand Claims are scrubbed using 3 clearing houses that work with dozens of second level vendors who work specifically with payers increasing clean claim rate Analytics are great. Easy to create reports, dig into the EMR to pull data, create dashboards for each employee and provider if desired. Dashboards so that each employee and associate can check KPI's each day and real time.

Cons

Our practice didn't discover CareCloud years ago. One minor challenge when dealing with self-pay payment ID's for easy posting. A work around though solved the problem.

Brissa from FRISCO SPINE

WORST EMR - PRACTICES BEWARE!

Awful. Our original project manager left as soon as we launched the product. Then our lead contact left, then our sales rep, and they've continued to have HIGH turnover rates with their people, which is HUGE RED flag for the overall reputation of the company. They promised us all these changes would take place at the end of last year...has anything changed? No. We have had connectivity issues and when you call support they are completely useless and rude about the situation. It completely affects our operations and I would highly recommend you go elsewhere!

Pros

The only pro is that it is visually appealing and easy to follow. It looks like apps from the Apple Store...but don't let the fool you...keep reading.

Cons

Where do I begin? There is CONSTANT issues with connectivity, slowness, workflows that are completely inefficient, and so forth. We were sold on the reporting, but then come to find out, it only works if you use their billing side of the product. All other reports are not customizable and you're stuck with them. On top of that you get manipulated into this 3 year contract, and when there are changes you have to go through an entire process. I can continue but there is not enough room in this box...

Michael from Thriveworks

Great Analytics

Carecloud Charts is a good product. Consider the options and see if it's right for you.

Pros

Carecloud offers very good chart features, some of which are customizable. The reporting features are very robust. It saves you time, which saves you money.

Cons

All these features come at a cost. The system is a little pricey. Smaller practices may not be able to afford it.

Brandi from SW Florida Pain Center

June 2016

Ease of use, user friendly workflows and reports are fantastic!

Pros

We love how easy to use CareCloud is. The workflows are very user friendly and the webinars CareCloud provides are great resources for learning to use to the product. Also, CareCloud assigns a friendly, knowledgeable Client Manager to your account to assist in questions you may have. Additionally, CareCloud support is also available via a phone call or online support.

Cons

Overall, we are very pleased with the product. The main thing I don't like about CareCloud is that they don't provide a support line for patients needing help with the patient portal. Therefore, the practice must contact support on the patient's behalf.

Michael from Michael Markopoulos, MD, Inc

DO NOT PURCHASE

HORRIBLE IN EVERY....SINGLE....WAY!

Pros

The look of the software is pleasant. From a billing standpoint it is convoluted and tedious.

Cons

First off, I never leave reviews and I am certainly not the kind to be negative. BUT, the staff all the way from management is horrible! They have gouged us financially and no one will respond when questions are asked. You are passed around and management refuses to contact you. You are promised by the poor reps that they will let management know to contact you and then you are never contacted. The finance department has a woman who is rude, abrasive, unprofessional, and shrewd. They do not hold their end of the contact they force you to sign and since being with them we've lost massive amounts of revenue. They even fired one of their only employees who saw what they were doing and tried to help us. We have been trying to leave this company and they want thousands of dollars for work that was not done, and an addition $8000+ to leave. We are a small company and this is all just the tip of the iceberg of issues we've had with them! I cannot wait to be rid of all of it!

Jenah from River Region Psychiatry

Great Product!

Pros

This software looks like an iPhone. It is very user friendly to every employee. Basic features do not require much training.

Cons

Customer service is not great! You are assigned a "support representative", but they are not the first line for support.

Christopher from NWA Breast Care Specialists

CareCloud Suite

Overall very happy with CareCloud

Pros

I am able to customize most of the workflow for me, and can tailor it to my practice.

Ramakanth from River Region Psychiatry

WORST COMPANY

Worst experience you can ever have. Your practice can go bankrupt with the amount of charges you pay for this stupid E HR

Pros

Nothing, this is the worst software you can never imagine. They make you believe that it is the best software but there is nothing in it that she would like. Very costly. They keep adding up charges and you will end up with a huge bill. Although want his money. Customer service is extremely poor.

Cons

Everything is worse.I cannot think anything good about this .

BETH from Hildebran Medical Clinic, LLC

System

Pros

ease of use and color coordination. customer service is very knowledgeable. you feel like they truly care about their work.

Cons

Cannot submit tertiary claims electronically and cannot type in the payor id to find the insurance co.

Lashun from Complete Skin MD

Great software

Its a great application for making appointments and managing the flow of the office.

Pros

That its very user friendly and always updating to improve the quality.

Cons

Not much to dislike. Care cloud does everything my office needs it to do.

Rhonda from Rockingham Foot & Ankle Associates

Overall review

Overall I think this is a wonderful EHR product and would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

The best feature of this product would be how easy it is to use.

Cons

The one thing I would like to see improve would be the correction errors.

Sandra from Franco & Co

CareCloud personal review

Pros

User friendly. All in one EMR. Friendly and helpful customer service Frequent updates

Cons

If you integrate Breeze with CareCloud it’s a bit buggy. Doesn’t always transfer information into CareCloud.

June 2015

Melissa from Hand and Reconstructive Surgery

June 2015

Horrible software that continues to get worse

I have had nothing but problems with this software. Tonight, I am trying to finish my chart notes from a busy day. It's 730pm on the west coast. They are doing yet another update and the note I was working on, (about 10 minutes of work) is gone...yet again. This is a recurring theme with them. I can't wait to see what doesn't work now when we try to use the system tomorrow. Normal functions don't work routinely. I can't schedule patient appointments for any time other than on the quarter hour. I've given up calling the help line because every time there is a problem, you always wait on hold for at least 10 minutes, but usually more like 30. Then they want to remote into your computer. Which I never have time for during a busy clinic. They don't seem to understand this. They when you demand to speak to a supervisor about something, they say they forward it on to someone, but then you don't hear back from them. I have told them I am leaving for another company. I never gave them a date that I am leaving. But they shut off my access to my patient information and no one in my practice can access anything. I will be using the billing portion of the software (which my biller hates by the way due to multiple issues) in order to follow up on the revenue billed with them until my contract is up at the end of the year. I will be switching to another EMR in a couple of months. I would advise you to find another company and don't even give this company your money. If for some reason you do, you need to have some type of clause in your contract that will allow you to be released from the contract if you are not happy. Companies that require you to pay out the remainder of your contract if you decide to leave should be a big red flag. Those that have a high turn over rate and need to keep your money from the contract should be a big concern for you. And, you would expect to see a social media blow up from this. And after all the new reviews I'm seeing, with the same complaints from different practices, I'm guessing this is just the start with this for CareCloud. I honestly can't see how they will be around much longer if they continue to provide such poor service and operating platform for their customers.

Mary from Dr. Mary Berge and Associates

Easy and effective

Fantastic customer service. Innovative.

Pros

Easy to learn and easy to use. Does almost everything I need it to.

Cons

Can't look up clients by phone # or other variables. Must use names.

Juanita from Medpsych integrated

Great value for the price

I am pleased with it. Its easy to use. Good price .

Pros

User friendly and intuitive for admin and providers. Allows for eRX and all in one for admin providers and claims

Cons

They are going through some sort of update... patient messages stop working everyday for a while. Their eng team does not see the severity of this. This is one example of when things dont work they just take a long time to fix

Reasons for Choosing CareCloud Charts

I was already familiar with it from another practice

ERICA from UNIVERSAL DERMATOLOGY

CARE CLOUD

LOVE CARECLOUD. SUPER RESPONSIVE!

Pros

SO EASY TO USE! GREAT REPORTING AND TRACKING.

Cons

I WISH RETURNS OF SIMPLE CHARGES WERE EASIER

Donna

Very pleased

We are a small Podiatry practice with 2 offices serving the Reidsville North Carolina and Danville Virginia areas. We currently have 8 employees. I have been extremely happy with CareCloud. They have made my work flow much easier.

Pros

Customer support is wonderful. If I have a problem or question they are more that happy to help. I have never dealt with a friendly bunch of people.

Cons

The group posting payments could be more attentive to what they are doing. At times they post things incorrectly. I have to keep a close watch on patient billing because I have noticed that some payments are posted twice or they will write off the incorrect amount. By doing this it shows a credit for our patients when in actuality they owe the practice money.

Barbara from Gulf Bend Center

Happy with CareCloud

August 2014

Christina from Chandler Endocrinology

August 2014

Horrible system and customer service/support

Pros

The only thing that our practice likes is that you can have multiple patients opened at once without losing data.

Cons

You can't delete any encounters or notes if you make a mistake once you hit save. They cannot adjust their system to print claims on any type of printer. You have to go through three screens to save a note and then name it what you need. When you are billing, it will not automatically pull credits to use; you have to delete the payment and then apply it where you need it. When ERAs come in, you can't post them if the system doesn't recognize the claim or patient. There is no way to modify any of the payers on your own unless you ask them to add a new payer, and if they feel it's a duplicate, they won't do it. You have to wait until the end of the day for CareCloud staff to post/finalize the ERAs and payments that your staff has posted throughout the day before being able to print reports. There is no place to put any type of nursing, supervisor, or misc. notes that will print if needed. In order to use the task feature, you have to print screen what you're working on and copy the windows to print it. We lose our system probably 2-10 times a week because of some error 500 code or a message that states, "There are too many users on the network right now. Please try again." We asked very specific questions when we were looking for a new system, and after the system was in place, we found out over 1/2 the things we asked could not be performed with this system. There are many more, but these are some of the more frustrating ones.

Sandy from New Leaf Medical, PLLC

CareCloud User Review

Pros

CareCloud has a user friendly scheduling system. It's easy to add appointments and easy to view the schedule. They have a great support staff. They're knowledgeable, friendly, and return calls promptly. They have a comprehensive library of training materials that help you learn the system inside and out. The product tracks which employee has been in the system, when, and what changes they made. I also like the ability to easily look at business trends.

Cons

There is a 60 day notice required to stop your contract. I'm sure you'll love CareCloud, but if you need to change, make sure you give them a 60 day notice before your term is up, or it will auto-renew.

Laura

April 2016

Seamless workflow and great support

CareCloud’s intuitive design has made our office workflow seamless. The interface is very easy to use and our staff is very easily trained on new functionality. CareCloud is always working to improve the product and frequent updates are available for free to help users better navigate the system. The concierge service has been very helpful to us as a new practice. Having a case manager who is just a phone call or email away helps us solve any questions or problems quickly.

Pros

Great desing, seamless workflow, clean billing software, denials worked correctly, personal service with the concierge team

Cons

Previously there was a delay in working denials but this has improved greatly over the past 6 months.

June 2016

Melody from Life & Work Soulutions, Inc.

June 2016

CareCloud makes clinical documentation a breeze

Pros

CareCloud is so easy to use and all of my staff just love it. If you can use an iPhone, you can use CareCloud. The drag and drop features and the ability to utilize the dictation feature is a plus for us all. CareCloud support is second to none. They are always very friendly and patient for all questions.

Cons

We have used CareCloud for 2 years and have had a great experience with all the apps.

October 2013

Teresa from Foot and Ankle Center of Gainesville

October 2013

My medical practice has been using CareCloud's EHR software for almost 2 years now, and we are very pleased with its practicality and effectiveness. Initially, using the software was difficult because it was the first time we were exposed to electronic records and charts. However, as a center, we have excelled in learning about and using all of the benefits provided by CareCloud. The software is very user-friendly and straightforward in all of its provisions. The design of the software also creates a very clean and modern feel to the user, which makes the job more agreeable and appealing. Since the change from paper to electronic, CareCloud has provided us with everything we need in accessing patient's records, demographics, and other information. CareCloud makes scheduling appointments, typing medical notes, and entering patient's information exceptionally straightforward and simple. I would highly recommend this software to any medical centers and practices who are looking for an effective EHR system. If health care providers are searching for an EHR software that is helpful, cooperative and efficient, CareCloud is the one to use.

Rachel from Old Towne Medical

January 2015

Well designed and intuitive charting

Pros

The functionality of the CareCloud EHR was far superior to the other competitors we had demos with. CareCloud's EHR layout and design is super easy to use and was a clear winner for us as it didn't require back and forth keystrokes or clicks to enter charting for patients. Everything from vitals to ordering labs, referrals, and prescriptions was on the same page. The system is very intuitive and is the closest option to paper charting as we could find. All the representatives at CareCloud have been very helpful and easy to work with.

Cons

The pricing was difficult to understand at first, as the demo included functionality that was later offered as an additional cost feature, but was presented in the demo as included with the base service.

Mila from Unique Pain Medicine

continuous problems

We purchased this system about 5 years ago and were very happy with it's performance. Over the last 3 months, however everything changed. The system fails every day on continuous basis. Customer support is useless as they are reading off the script instead of actually trying to help. Noone is transparent as to what seems to be the problem and noone seems to be able to help. WE will be looking for other systems

Pros

The system was very user friendly and was easily modifiable to our needs.

Cons

Customer support and transparency is an issue wit this company as is complete lack of accountability, it seems.

Rosemary from Isk institute

ONE OF THE BEST EMR PROGRAMS

Pros

OUR OFFICE DID NOT USE THIS PROGRAM FOR VERY LONG BUT WE ALL DID FEEL THAT IT WAS A GREAT EFFICIENT PROGRAM!

Cons

AT THE TIME WE WERE USING THE PROGRAM WE HAD LOTS OF PATIENTS THAT WERE SELF PAY AND THIS PROGRAM WAS CHALLENGING WHEN IT CAME TO THAT.

Adam from Whitemarsh Behavioral Health Care

CareCloud-A

Pros

It has a great intuitive style that others systems just don't seem to have. I have spent weeks interviewing new systems and then having demonstration after demonstration. CareCloud's flow really stands above the rest of the pack.

Cons

We are strictly a behavioral health operation and we did have difficulty integrating our therapists into the system. The buy in from our therapists was very slow and their use of the system was sporadic. In addition, for our smaller practice CareCloud's cost was a difficult adjustment.

Christina from KV

CareCloud is a good software system.

CareCloud support was excellent throughout the "buying" process. After we had the product, they are as readily available with great response time.

Pros

I like the the use of colors for identifies throughout the CareCloud software system - it is well organized.

Heather from Lowcountry Psychiatric Associates LLC

Overall CareCloud Rocks

Pros

Its very user friendly and for the most part CareCloud will implement and make updates that are suggested and/or requested from its customers.

Cons

Little overpriced since we do not use off of the features it offers. Wish you could only be charged for certain features used.

Roderick from Space Coast Rheumatology

Worst EHR I have ever used!!

It hasn't solved any problems- only creates problems and slows us down!

Pros

Ability to fax a consult note with attached documents from the Care Team app- about the only thing that works half way decent!

Cons

Constantly cashes, poor tech support, very rudimentary program, uses antiquated software platform that is very unstable. Can't understand how they can survive as a company. Only reason we haven't gotten rid of it is because it is the program chosen for our super group.

BARBARA from KEY WEST SURGICAL GROUP

LOVE THIS SYSTEM

I USE CARE CLOUD FOR EVERYTHING CHECK IN CHECK OUT LOOK UP PATIENTS BENEFITS

Pros

ITS VERY HELPFUL AND ACCURATE GIVES ME ALL THE INFO ON MY INQUIRIES

Cons

I LIKED IT ALL THERES NOTHING I WOULD CHANGE

February 2016

Nicolas from Cardiology Care Clinics

February 2016

have used it for 3 years and believe it has really helped our practice

Pros

responsive vendor good staff useable product able to grow the platform

Cons

would like to improve the clinical aspect of the product and also would like an ability to have a credit card on file

July 2016

Michaelann from Florida Urological Associates

July 2016

AMAZING SYSTEM!

Pros

The system is easy to navigate and extremely user friendly.

Cons

After all of the recent upgrades they have implemented there are no complaints that I can express.

LINDA from DR. ORJI

GREAT SYSTEM

Pros

USER FRIENDLY EASY TO PUT INFORMATION IN EASY TO SCAN YOU DON'T HAVE TO CLOSE APPS TO GET TO ANOTHER APP EASY TO SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS EASY TO VERIFY INSURANCE

Cons

NO DISLIKES I LOVE WORKING WITH THIS SYSTEM VERY EASY TO LEARN SET APPOINTMENTS PUT IN PAYMENTS BILLING ALL IT THE SAME SYSTEM I REALLY LIKE THE FAX SYSTEM

Hans from Ouellette Group Physicians

September 2015

It is fantastic and extremely user friendly.

Pros

The user friendly nature of CareClouds App software manages to make the provider confident that they are documenting everything to meet their own needs as well as the needs of meaningful use.

Cons

The buffering time in between clicks. Our Doctor complains about how often CareCloud takes to "think" in between functions.