ChiroHD Software Reviews

ChiroHD Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"We do care plans in our office so the ease of the templates and scheduling multiple visits helps us save time and focus on the important things. The app is easy to use and is LOVED by our patients."
  • icon"I also really appreciate the fact that it auto generates almost any kind of report you could think of. I think the most impactful feature about this software is the customer service though."
  • icon"Simple to use, easy to understand and the app makes patients feel more in control of their health and knowing that they can communicate with the office in any way that is best for them."
  • icon"The way the new paperwork prints is a little weird, and sometimes patients aren't prompted to finish the whole things."
  • icon"I have Mac desktops at the front of the office but in the adjusting area have Dells and the Dells will constantly freeze and time out from the software which is a slight inconvenience."
  • icon"I don't have anything that I don't like about the software."

Browse all ChiroHD Reviews

• Have you used ChiroHD and would like to share your experience with others?

Mandee

Best Software I've ever used

The support and care about how the product works for our office is like no other company. They are quick to respond to anything I have and love feedback to constantly improve their product/services. They look to add features that other software companies don't have - like making it easier to collect data from cases for research studies, having an app for patients to be able to schedule/reschedule and see their x-rays, and since it's cloud-based I can access it from anywhere. They never settle for a mediocre product. I love the software now, but I can't wait to see what this software will be like even further down the road.

Pros

I absolutely love the two-way text feature, both for the office and for the patient. We can schedule text appointment reminders auto send and a patient can simply reply to confirm/reschedule/cancel. Patients can also use the text feature to sign-in regularly or virtually (wait in their car until it's their turn- it also auto sends a text to come in when it's almost their turn). This feature alone has helped patients to keep their appointments, which helps to free up my staff and make our office more efficient.

Cons

Since the software is so new, with many up and coming features, the new features typically need some real-time feedback. However, I just contact support and let them know what works really well and what doesn't in our office. I feel that they genuinely listen to my feedback and work on getting the product to be better for everyone.

Reasons for switching to ChiroHD

When I was first talking with ChiroHD, they genuinely listened to what I was looking for in a product and exceeded my expectations in customer service/support.

Dr. Rai

After having 3 EMR systems in 1 year...

Everything is easier with ChiroHD. It is completely user friendly. We are able to do what we've only wished we could do with other platforms. The amazing thing is, they just keep getting better and better. Every single time we mention a feature that may make the platform a little better, they one-up it and make it incredible.

Pros

ChiroHD is by far the best EMR we have had. It is great for keeping tabs on every practice member. When utilized correctly, no one falls through the cracks. Records are always easy to access and functionality of the program is great. They just keep getting better and better.

Cons

I'm most excited to add electronic paperwork. We currently use the base model of the paperwork for our intake paperwork and it has been a game changer. I can't wait to add the paperwork for every other aspect of our practice and go completely paperless.

Reasons for switching to ChiroHD

We originally did not have any issues with platinum. We moved to Katana/VL because we liked the new features they were implementing as part of the platform with integrated email marketing and text messaging. However, we were not impressed with the EHR functionality of Katana. It left a lot to be desired for our particular volume. We are now finding that there were MANY holes as compared to chiroHD.

Response from ADIO Software

Thank you so much for the kind words Dr. Rai, we are so happy to have you as a part of the family. Custom paperwork module is a game changer and we are hard at work making it even easier to use! Feel free to provide feedback and suggestions through the support chat so we can continue to improve together!

Replied October 2021

Natasha

SO glad we made the switch!

We are sticklers with service and they've nailed it from start to finish. The onboarding was clear and concise. I knew what to expect every step of the way, making the conversion amazingly smooth. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] also prides himself on creating software that is made from the USER's perspective, rather than the programmers, which is almost unheard of. The software definitely understands what it's like to run and work an office. The online support should be cloned. Seriously, we need more people like them in the world! Can't say enough about them.

Pros

ChiroHD is both simple while exceptionally savvy. It has countless intuitive features that make the front desk so much more efficient. The integrated texting, the automation of forms, the scheduling app, the drag and drop features, and the ease of finding patient information QUICKLY, are just some of the features that make this software far superior to the others we shopped. And the onboarding and ongoing tech support is UNPARALLELED!

Cons

Like all software, there are several areas that can be improved upon, but that being said, they are CONSTANTLY streamlining and fine tuning. They are open to any and all feedback and really pride themselves in good old-fashioned customer service while still remaining cutting edge and ahead of the curve. We look forward to families using the scheduling app, and some revisions to care plan information/tracking. We also look forward to every single update that occurs with the simple click of a button. We are always surprised by a new slick feature.!

Reasons for choosing ChiroHD

We chose ChiroHD because of ease of use, efficiency, automation, integration and service. We didn't have to leave ChiroTouch. It worked fine and our office was run like a well oiled machine. BUT we knew we could elevate with a savvier system and ChiroHD far exceeded our expectations!

Reasons for switching to ChiroHD

ChiroTouch was clunky, antiquated and their support was awful.

Response from ADIO Software

Wow, thank you so much for the kind words Natasha. We really appreciate you, and like they say savvy attracts savvy! :)

Replied August 2021

Yesenia

Feedback

I understand it’s a work in progress, so it works knowing the age of the company

Pros

The looks, modern looking. Other than that I feel neutral about it

Cons

When checking patients in who have two appointments in one day can mess up the calling module. Not a fan of the calling module. I believe I’ve had other tickets submitted already

Rebecca

Simple, Clean and User Friendly

We have loved this EHR since switching. It has made it so much simpler for our patients and our team. We have now been able to get off having a server based system, which caused us tons of headaches. Screenings are so much simpler now that we can access our scheduling system from anywhere!

Pros

Rescheduling within the day is as simple as drag and drop. Texting is seamless with patients including appointment reminders. App Integration is simple for patients.

Cons

The things we liked the least was the care plan status and adjustment counter. We don't go based off a years worth of care but specific care plans for different amounts of time. If the patient gets off tempo with the pacing and outside of say a 3 month care plan, the calculator stops counting.

Reasons for switching to ChiroHD

Hated only being able to access it from the office, it was clunky with multiple apps that you have to use. The server based system really bogged us down speed wise. The support was hands down fantastic while we were deciding. They answered all questions, set up video calls, sent youtube videos and more. Thankful for all of their help!

Kent

August 2022

ChiroHD has changed the game in our office

ChiroHD has been great overall with their openness to change and willingness to learn new ways to possibly set their system up. Accepting feedback and working to make the changes has been fantastic! Overall, we have LOVED our switch to ChiroHD!

Pros

We love the simplicity when training our team and any new team members! Makes it easier on not just us, but on our team as well! Also love all of the features that help make running a chiropractic office that much more efficient!

Cons

Not being able to group families on the app or having families be able to reschedule all on the app is one downfall. Also, not having customizable paperwork just yet.

Reasons for choosing ChiroHD

We were only considering ChiroHD. We were using a different system and decided to switch.

Reasons for switching to ChiroHD

Ease of use, more modern look and functionality, texting and app all embedded into one system, easier insurance set up and use, data and analytics included in, and several more reasons.

Melissa

July 2022

Great company, EHR, and customer service!

I love it so far. Anytime I have a question, customer service quickly helps me and they are always friendly. I love that the company is constantly striving to provide everything we may not realize we need in our practice!

Pros

I love how easy the software is to use. I don't have a hard time quickly finding information that I need.

Cons

I wish that I could schedule an event ON the calendar to block that time without adding it as an exception. I also wish that you could extend a patients plan without adding adjustments and have them still count down.

Reasons for choosing ChiroHD

I loved the ease of use. I honestly never did a demo with another company because this one came highly recommended. I used ChiroTouch at my old practice, and ChiroHD is SO much better.

Tyler

March 2022

Really like it! Very happy so far.

Great support. Super helpful and an overall great product.

Pros

Very intuitive. Looks clean. Notes are quick and customizable. To a texting is great. Affordable pricing. Great support. Super helpful and an overall great product.

Cons

Hoping for more CRM in the future. No real huge cons for me at this point. They are in constant development and improvement. Very refreshing.

Reasons for choosing ChiroHD

Intuitiveness was awesome and I could tell they were eager to make the product better and better.

Response from ADIO Software

Thank for the kind words Dr. Tyler we appreciate you! Our development team are actively working on a game changing CRM module, stay tuned!

Replied March 2022

Dylan

Zao Chiropractic - ChiroHD Review

ChiroHD is fantastic, the Team and Support make sure you are ready to rock n roll as soon as you go LIVE! We only had a couple things that were easy fixes Monday morning and its been smooth sailing since which is unheard of when it comes to EHR systems!

Pros

The Scheduling system is the best and how it integrates with the app.

Cons

The Soap Notes is a little tricky at first, but once accustomed gets easier

Reasons for choosing ChiroHD

The Simplicity and the modern look and feel it had

Response from ADIO Software

Thank you so much for your feedback. We look forward watching you succeed and being a part of that with you!

Carolyn

June 2022

ChiroHD to streamline your office.

I love that they communicate so well with us on any issue we may have. They are just one chat box away from assisting you.

Pros

I love that ChiroHD takes the place of multiple software that offices are presently using. SKED is unnecessary with the text feature of ChiroHD. I also appreciate how accessible the help desk is.

Cons

Any feature I feel needs improvement is improved months after my feedback. They are on top of improving things for us.

Reasons for choosing ChiroHD

The overall "look" and usability of ChiroHD coupled with the way the company listens and engages with their users to constantly improve their software.

Danielle

September 2022

The most comprehensive software

Our experience has been exceptional! I’ve used other softwares for 5+ years and ChiroHD is finally a user friendly option that is simple to use and has an incredible team to back up their product 100%.

Pros

This software is so easy to use! Most mistakes or changes can be made very simply and you can access pretty much anything from anywhere.

Cons

We cannot change a schedule in bulk and I’m having a hard time with figuring out how to get the alert templates to be accurate & run reports.

Reasons for choosing ChiroHD

Support team, cloud based, ease of use, and the way it looks

Chevonne

October 2022

Great product, it does everything you need and more and staff are incredibly responsive

It's been great so far. I love the academy they just released which goes over everything you need to know in really short videos, and anytime I've had questions- so many staffers have been so responsive. I really appreciate that!

Pros

Neat clean, well thought out/intuitive, very customizable,

Cons

I'm not sure yet. I want a daily office checklist that i can add to the task list and gets triggered everyday. But I think they already have something called a "health check" which I think does the same thing? I don't know , I haven't been able to find that yet.

Reasons for choosing ChiroHD

Better. More functionality, more customizable, more intuitive, better appearance/overall view of patient status (billing/#appts into care plan/important notes..etc)

Lacie

April 2022

ChiroHD from Chirotouch

Overall, we really like ChiroHD and manage with the things that we aren't happy with. Having the support team being super responsive has honestly made this transition for our office much easier. There response time and attention to details has been some of the best customer service work I have seen.

Pros

We use to use Chirotouch software and switched over to ChiroHD. I will say that the transition and integration of information that was able to be pulled from the old software into ChiroHD was great. We really liked the flexibility and modifications that Chirotouch had to offer that ChiroHD seems a little more strict in the structure of the software and doesn't have the ability to change or modify settings. We enjoy the clean and updated look of ChiroHD and overall our team had a really great onboarding experience with learning the software. We would have liked for the SOAP area to have been more ahead of it's time with functionality.

Cons

The billing side of this software and reports could be improved. We have had issues with patient AR being off and hard to tell how much patients actually owe. If you a pull a report on the back end, it says the patient owes an amount but when you go to their actual ledger, it's a different amount. There seems like there is some work that needs to be done with that and having the system pull balances and credits correctly. Another area of the system that we feel is missing is a place to put internal office notes, like if we send records off somewhere or want to note a billing conversation with an insurance representative or had an attorney phone call, there's not really a good place to document internal office notes without putting them all in the same section and creating your own dating and documentation process.

Reasons for switching to ChiroHD

Joined Alignlife and was required vendor.

Response from ADIO Software

Thanks for the review Lacie, we truly appreciate you! Also wanted to let you know our development team is currently working on a spot for those internal notes you are looking for, stay tuned!

Replied April 2022

Moriah

CHAT SUPPORT RULES: and the platform is aswesome

Overall, after using a past platform as well as many scheduling platforms previously this is a far superior platform. I hope to see continuous innovative ideas and ease of use/ integration in the future.

Pros

This is a easy to use platform and goes hand in hand with the daily needs of the office. My favorite part, it's all all in one stop program, from cash details to patient information. All things that are needed to track data and care for patients live in one software platform I also like the convenience of the chat both for office to patients and users to the support desk. I have used many platforms in the past and usually hate the chat feature as they are generally unavailable and give generic answers. However using the chat function ChiroHD has been a game changer. I ask A LOT of questions, when I first got the software I was asking [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] multiple things multiple times a day. I joked with my team that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was my new BFF because I talked to her so much. She is nothing short of amazing and a wealth of knowledge. And the off chance she didn't have the answer she went and found it the next day. She and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped integrate all 2,000 + patients from our last software so I didn't have to enter them manually. I cannot thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] specifically enough for always being sweet, prompt, never making me feel like I am a bother and continually teaching me things I didn't even know the software had. I know a lot goes on behind the scenes and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing as well, I just had such an awesome experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] every single time that I would not being doing this review justice if I didn't sing her praises.

Cons

There are not too many con's, the biggest one though was the integration. Though the sandbox gave me a great step in using the platform there was SO much that I didn't know about once we went live. The training videos were great, but still fell short for all the platform has to offer. I am still learning things to this day and we have had it since mid-January. Like I said thankfully the chat and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were able to answer most of my questions with ease, but I think future state having more training videos as well as facts about the software platform might be beneficial for future clinics. Also I think when mass integrations happen it slows the system down. I also noticed a lag first thing in the morning around 9:00 a.m. then at lunch 1:00 p.m. and again around 5:00p.m. I think it's just the mass use at those times frames, but sometimes things won't save or you get stuck into a window and are at the mercy of the lag.

Reasons for switching to ChiroHD

I think when we bought into the franchise of Alignlife, we all integrate to this platform.

Response from ADIO Software

Thank you so much!

Mari

AlignLife of Sugar Hill Review on Chiro HD

We have been able to simple things such as reoccurring appointments, patient follow through & exam schedules

Pros

Integration from one system to another can be absolutely terrifying but what you guys did for us, was nearly flawless. As always there is a learning curve when using something new but all the support you guys offer is amazing and everything is fairly easy to navigate on your own.

Cons

I had one thing that really bothered me in the beginning and it was the inability to view a patients future appointments or schedule on a big screen, the little side box sometimes was just a bit difficult but within the last week you guys added "Future Appointments" & "Bulk Scheduling" which is FABULOUS!

Reasons for choosing ChiroHD

You guys worked relentlessly to give the franchise what they wanted, even if it wasn't right away you guys gave hope for things to come!

Reasons for switching to ChiroHD

System was slow, not easy to view a patients profile all in one. Out dated and well, for a lack of better ways, sucked.

Response from ADIO Software

Nearly flawless! Don't worry we wont let it go to our head and will keep working that VVS1 until we earn your FL rating. So excited to be working with you toward a better future!

Moriah

September 2022

What separates ChiroHD from other Chiropractic based software.

The best way I can describe my experience with ChiroHD is how I use the tool, their customer service. I am someone who asks many questions, and have had some really negative experiences with the chat features on other platforms. With ChirHD, this is not the case. They are attentive, respond quickly and never make you feel stupid for any question asked. I need detailed breakdowns when I don't understand something, on more than one occasion I had the person assisting me offer to screens share and walk me through what I was having issues with. I can't say enough great things about the chat function and overall customer service, I dare to say you won't find another platform in this industry that with meet let alone exceed your expectations like ChiroHD.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the usability. Having so many features is always a plus, but they means nothing when the tool is not intuitive or easy to use. ChiroHD is one of the easiest and most effective software to build your practice on. What separates ChiroHD from other platforms is their constant attention to detail, the improvements to make it easier and more intuitive come at a lighting pace.

Cons

There is not anything I can say negative so I am typing to fulfill the character amount.

Integration into ALignLife

Response from ADIO Software

Thanks for the amazing feedback Moriah! We will continue to do our best to deserve the high praise you have given!

Replied September 2022