Browse ChiroHD Reviews

Mandee from 100% Chiropractic - Johns Creek

Best Software I've ever used

The support and care about how the product works for our office is like no other company. They are quick to respond to anything I have and love feedback to constantly improve their product/services. They look to add features that other software companies don't have - like making it easier to collect data from cases for research studies, having an app for patients to be able to schedule/reschedule and see their x-rays, and since it's cloud-based I can access it from anywhere. They never settle for a mediocre product. I love the software now, but I can't wait to see what this software will be like even further down the road.

Pros

I absolutely love the two-way text feature, both for the office and for the patient. We can schedule text appointment reminders auto send and a patient can simply reply to confirm/reschedule/cancel. Patients can also use the text feature to sign-in regularly or virtually (wait in their car until it's their turn- it also auto sends a text to come in when it's almost their turn). This feature alone has helped patients to keep their appointments, which helps to free up my staff and make our office more efficient.

Cons

Since the software is so new, with many up and coming features, the new features typically need some real-time feedback. However, I just contact support and let them know what works really well and what doesn't in our office. I feel that they genuinely listen to my feedback and work on getting the product to be better for everyone.

Reasons for Switching to ChiroHD

When I was first talking with ChiroHD, they genuinely listened to what I was looking for in a product and exceeded my expectations in customer service/support.

Natasha from Hanson Family Chiropractic

SO glad we made the switch!

We are sticklers with service and they've nailed it from start to finish. The onboarding was clear and concise. I knew what to expect every step of the way, making the conversion amazingly smooth. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] also prides himself on creating software that is made from the USER's perspective, rather than the programmers, which is almost unheard of. The software definitely understands what it's like to run and work an office. The online support should be cloned. Seriously, we need more people like them in the world! Can't say enough about them.

Pros

ChiroHD is both simple while exceptionally savvy. It has countless intuitive features that make the front desk so much more efficient. The integrated texting, the automation of forms, the scheduling app, the drag and drop features, and the ease of finding patient information QUICKLY, are just some of the features that make this software far superior to the others we shopped. And the onboarding and ongoing tech support is UNPARALLELED!

Cons

Like all software, there are several areas that can be improved upon, but that being said, they are CONSTANTLY streamlining and fine tuning. They are open to any and all feedback and really pride themselves in good old-fashioned customer service while still remaining cutting edge and ahead of the curve. We look forward to families using the scheduling app, and some revisions to care plan information/tracking. We also look forward to every single update that occurs with the simple click of a button. We are always surprised by a new slick feature.!

Reasons for Choosing ChiroHD

We chose ChiroHD because of ease of use, efficiency, automation, integration and service. We didn't have to leave ChiroTouch. It worked fine and our office was run like a well oiled machine. BUT we knew we could elevate with a savvier system and ChiroHD far exceeded our expectations!

Reasons for Switching to ChiroHD

ChiroTouch was clunky, antiquated and their support was awful.

Response from ADIO Software

Replied August 2021

Wow, thank you so much for the kind words Natasha. We really appreciate you, and like they say savvy attracts savvy! :)

Hannah from 100% Chiropractic

ChiroHD

I haven't used any other chiropractic software, but it's been a very easy software to get used to.

Pros

There are lots of ways ChiroHD is intuitive like pulling up a patient to schedule when they are already opened on the side bar. The scheduling out feature has improved in the last update or two as well!

Cons

I wish the text message typing box would expand as you type, but I understand why it doesn't to conserve space.

Shane from Novo Chiropractic

Excellent EHR!

ChiroHD has help simplify our office procedures, as well as, enhance our patient experience!

Pros

I like the user-friendly functionality. The simplicity of design. The always improving and updating landscape of the software.

Cons

The calling module and the appointment management components.

Reasons for Choosing ChiroHD

Designed by a developer and was moving at a much faster pace with industry standards.

Reasons for Switching to ChiroHD

Platinum is old and didn't do anything but store data.

Moriah from AlignLife Tyvola

CHAT SUPPORT RULES: and the platform is aswesome

Overall, after using a past platform as well as many scheduling platforms previously this is a far superior platform. I hope to see continuous innovative ideas and ease of use/ integration in the future.

Pros

This is a easy to use platform and goes hand in hand with the daily needs of the office. My favorite part, it's all all in one stop program, from cash details to patient information. All things that are needed to track data and care for patients live in one software platform I also like the convenience of the chat both for office to patients and users to the support desk. I have used many platforms in the past and usually hate the chat feature as they are generally unavailable and give generic answers. However using the chat function ChiroHD has been a game changer. I ask A LOT of questions, when I first got the software I was asking [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] multiple things multiple times a day. I joked with my team that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was my new BFF because I talked to her so much. She is nothing short of amazing and a wealth of knowledge. And the off chance she didn't have the answer she went and found it the next day. She and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped integrate all 2,000 + patients from our last software so I didn't have to enter them manually. I cannot thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] specifically enough for always being sweet, prompt, never making me feel like I am a bother and continually teaching me things I didn't even know the software had. I know a lot goes on behind the scenes and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing as well, I just had such an awesome experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] every single time that I would not being doing this review justice if I didn't sing her praises.

Cons

There are not too many con's, the biggest one though was the integration. Though the sandbox gave me a great step in using the platform there was SO much that I didn't know about once we went live. The training videos were great, but still fell short for all the platform has to offer. I am still learning things to this day and we have had it since mid-January. Like I said thankfully the chat and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were able to answer most of my questions with ease, but I think future state having more training videos as well as facts about the software platform might be beneficial for future clinics. Also I think when mass integrations happen it slows the system down. I also noticed a lag first thing in the morning around 9:00 a.m. then at lunch 1:00 p.m. and again around 5:00p.m. I think it's just the mass use at those times frames, but sometimes things won't save or you get stuck into a window and are at the mercy of the lag.

Reasons for Switching to ChiroHD

I think when we bought into the franchise of Alignlife, we all integrate to this platform.

Response from ADIO Software

Replied May 2021

Thank you so much!

Mari from Align Life of Sugar Hill

AlignLife of Sugar Hill Review on Chiro HD

We have been able to simple things such as reoccurring appointments, patient follow through & exam schedules

Pros

Integration from one system to another can be absolutely terrifying but what you guys did for us, was nearly flawless. As always there is a learning curve when using something new but all the support you guys offer is amazing and everything is fairly easy to navigate on your own.

Cons

I had one thing that really bothered me in the beginning and it was the inability to view a patients future appointments or schedule on a big screen, the little side box sometimes was just a bit difficult but within the last week you guys added "Future Appointments" & "Bulk Scheduling" which is FABULOUS!

Reasons for Choosing ChiroHD

You guys worked relentlessly to give the franchise what they wanted, even if it wasn't right away you guys gave hope for things to come!

Reasons for Switching to ChiroHD

System was slow, not easy to view a patients profile all in one. Out dated and well, for a lack of better ways, sucked.

Response from ADIO Software

Replied May 2021

Nearly flawless! Don't worry we wont let it go to our head and will keep working that VVS1 until we earn your FL rating. So excited to be working with you toward a better future!

Dr. Samantha from 100% Chiropractic Dunwoody

Best software for Chiropractic Business!

Any issues that arrive with software was handled professionally and promptly. The software is amazing and enables all of our team member to work seamlessly.

Pros

It's exceptionally adaptable and we have the opportunity to use it anywhere in the world as it is cloud-based. I love that it is easy to use, it syncs well with merchant systems, and like that it is a dependable brand with amazing tech support.

Cons

You can access it via the mobile OS, but it is not currently customized for that platform as easily as other webpages. You can still see everything but it is a bit harder.

Reasons for Switching to ChiroHD

Wanted a more adaptable and customizable software, and wanted a mobile app for patients.

Response from ADIO Software

Replied May 2021

Thank you so much Dr. Samantha! We are looking forward to being a part of your success!

Dylan from Zao Chiropractic

Zao Chiropractic - ChiroHD Review

ChiroHD is fantastic, the Team and Support make sure you are ready to rock n roll as soon as you go LIVE! We only had a couple things that were easy fixes Monday morning and its been smooth sailing since which is unheard of when it comes to EHR systems!

Pros

The Scheduling system is the best and how it integrates with the app.

Cons

The Soap Notes is a little tricky at first, but once accustomed gets easier

Reasons for Choosing ChiroHD

The Simplicity and the modern look and feel it had

Response from ADIO Software

Replied May 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. We look forward watching you succeed and being a part of that with you!

Dr. Jaylene from Harmony Family Chiropractic

ChiroHD is amazing!

EXCELLENT customer service! Our entire team makes remarks daily about how great and easy the system is. We considered a few other options and took a chance when choosing ChiroHD, now we tell all of our friends that they would be silly to use another system!

Pros

I love how easy the system is to use! We do care plans in our office so the ease of the templates and scheduling multiple visits helps us save time and focus on the important things. The app is easy to use and is LOVED by our patients! ChiroHD has allowed us to save time, give our patients the best customer experience, and make it possible for us to spend more time doing what we love - adjusting!

Cons

We started with ChiroHD before many people had heard of the company. The strides they have made in 15 months is impressive and greatly appreciated. I would like to see additional features in the texting system - like the ability for the patient to not be able to schedule, only the ability to reschedule their appointments, so we can feel more in control of their schedule and keep them on track.

Madaline from Clear Health Chiropractic

Love it!

Everything is much more streamlined and modern compared to our old system. Entering notes is significantly faster and so is care plans and frequencies since there are templates for everything!

Pros

Its amazing to be able to access this system anywhere as long as you have Chrome it has made working from home so much easier and everything is much more streamlined in our office since we use iPads everywhere. Integration was so easy and was up and running in full swing on a Monday after integrating on Friday!

Cons

We struggled with the reminders feature and still have some problems with it and just having the app have the ability to see the whole families schedule because parents don't want to make accounts and emails for their kids (too many passwords to remember and won't remember to change both if I don't see both names are the biggest complaints we have gotten). Having templates for reminders will be huge too!

LaShawn from 100 PERCENT CHIROPRACTIC

ChiroHD ROCKS

This software has made it so much easier to keep track of every single one of our patients regarding every aspect of their care. Its easy to keep track of payments and when their appointments are.

Pros

I love that it is user friendly and that someone is ALWAYS available to help! The turnaround time on issues is super fast also!

Cons

Honestly, its the little bugs that pop up here and there. But again, the turnaround time on these issues being addressed is REALLY fast.

Reasons for Switching to ChiroHD

We wanted an easier software to use.

Response from ADIO Software

Replied May 2021

Thank you LaShawn! The feeling is mutual, love working with you.

Emma from AlignLife - Ooltewah

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TOP NOTCH

I have thoroughly appreciated every aspect of this platform. I am a new employee and have not had experience with the other chiropractic platforms but this one has been so easy to learn and has so many bells and whistles. Another important fact to touch on would be the customer service and support- they are so incredibly responsive and personable. They are also very quick about fixed/adjusting any thing that is not working smoothly.

Pros

I really enjoy that each appointment is designated a different color and timeframe specific to that appointment. I also really appreciate the fact that it auto generates almost any kind of report you could think of. I think the most impactful feature about this software is the customer service though. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is incredible.

Cons

The only thing I would change about this software is the scheduling. When pre-scheduling out patients for all 36 visits, if they miss one appointment, I have to go back and readjust the other visits since we have progress exam/reports in there every 12 visits.

Makenna from Life Without Fear Chiropractic

ChiroHD is a must have!

This program has made it possible for us to spend less time in the office while still being able to reach our office goals.

Pros

I love the simplicity and efficiency of the program, the team is very solution oriented and will go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need.

Cons

There is no family feature on the patient app for familys to manage multiple accounts.

Reasons for Switching to ChiroHD

We had reach our potential through Platinum there was no more room for growth.

CHRISTOPHER from True North Family Chiropractic Pllc

ChiroHD Review

Pros

The convenience, tech support and help.

Cons

The training videos are hard to follow sometimes, maybe due to outdated or our screen looking different than video. They also are not in any sort of order on youtube, this was frustrating when we first started learning the process.

Reasons for Choosing ChiroHD

Reviews, pricing, ease of use.

Sarah from 100 Percent Chiropractic Sberger

User Friendly EHR Software

ChiroHD saves me SO much time when it comes to soaps and making sure I stay on top of my notes every day.

Pros

This software makes SOAP notes so easy, and customizable. I love that it is so user friendly and easy to understand. I have staff that just began to use the software and after one day are proficient enough to schedule and understand the system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have done awesome videos that are super helpful in giving us tutorials on how things work as well as calls to explain the newest features and updates. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has been my bestie on the support side, is awesome and gets back to you super quick when you have a question, I swear I spoke to her every day for a week straight and it was a godsend to have such easy feedback at my fingertips.

Cons

I feel like the software runs slower on a PC and times out/ freezes faster. I have Mac desktops at the front of the office but in the adjusting area have Dells and the Dells will constantly freeze and time out from the software which is a slight inconvenience.

Dr. Christopher from Connected Health Centers

Satisfied with ChiroHD

I’ve been using ChiroHD since 2018 and it has transformed over the last three years. It has become easier and more practical. They keep innovating new features to make it smoother for users. They make it where everyone can understand it!

Pros

- User friendly - Easy to use - Functionality is simple - Booking appointments is quick

Cons

- All the updates - Insurance functionality needs updated - Needs videos explaining big updates instead of email

Andie from 100% Chiropractic Tallahassee

Efficient and Convenient

ChiroHD has made our office run more efficiently and has been very easy to train with. The insurance features are especially helpful

Pros

I love how user friendly ChiroHD is. The transition was very scary running a busy practice, but it is so easy to use that it was not a problem at all!

Cons

Any acute concerns are usually addressed in a timely manner

Response from ADIO Software

Replied May 2021

Andie, thank you so much for your kind feedback, we love working with you and your team.

Jennilin from Graceful Spinal Care

Great Chiropractic EHR with AMAZING support staff!

It’s been an absolute pleasure!

Pros

It really is an all in one, it’s easy to use, has great features that other EHRs just don’t have. Best of all their support staff and on boarding team are AMAZING! It’s always a delight to reach out to them with any hiccups.

Cons

It is a little pricer than other traditional EHR systems, but the value is fully there!

Ease of super billing.

Cody from Polaris Chiropractic

New user

Awesome your tech support is second to none.

Pros

I love the cloud based system, calling module, easy access from room to room.

Cons

If I’ve had an issue they have helped to correct it and work hard to ensure it’s efficient and easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to ChiroHD

Cost, ease of use and tech support

Stefanie from Elite Spine

So easy to setup

Pros

Easy to setup, so many great features, and easy to use with multiple locations. With our previous software we couldn’t see what was going on with all of our locations, but now we can.

Cons

The custom macros are a little complicated

Reasons for Switching to ChiroHD

ChiroFusion was missing a lot of features and kept making it more complicated to do things