• Pros

• "It is easy to access from any device and the diary is very clear."

• "Great diary, Bilings, easy clinical notes, reports "

• "How easy it is to amend notes templates and great customer service"

• Cons

• "Class manager still needs some improvements. It would be good to be able to attach a room to a booking to avoid room clashes. "

• "Occasionally updates cause small teething problems in some areas. "

• "No online payment No class management module No PROM’s or useful reports "

Browse TM3 Reviews

Rolly from Globant

Best Clinic Tool for Patiente Details

This solve the problem with patient's story and some financial clinic issues.

Pros

It's an innovate, beautiful and easy tool for solve patient details.

Cons

It's could be a little bit cheap, but It's okey the price.

Donal from Bannisde Osteopaty

Vital to operations

Pros

The online diary with booking and automatic reminders and confirmations save me a lot of admin time. Frees my time up to spend with patients rather than answering phones etc. The ability to edit a large amounts of the templates for case histories and treatments.

Cons

I miss a lot of the 1 touch features of TM2. It really does save a lot of time. I also wish that the highlighter button floated up and down with the notes. In a long first patient appointment there can be a lot of scrolling up and down to select and deselect the highlighter tool.

Reasons for Choosing TM3

It's a local business and the support staff are very helpful

Response from Blue Zinc IT

Replied June 2019

Hi Donal, Thanks very much for the great feedback. Great to hear TM3 is so vital to your business! We have started to improve features which some of the smaller features in TM3 that they enjoyed in TM2. I'm happy to say the highlighter scroll will be adjusted in the next release!

Gavin from The Cree Physiotherapy Clinic

I couldnt imagine running our practice without TM3

Overall I think TM3 is an excellent product and I would thoroughly recommend using it to run your practice . The support team are excellent and are always there to sort out a problem Id they do arise . I think it is great value for money and having progressed from TM through TM2 to TM3 the software continues to stay ahead of the competition

Pros

TM3 allows me to free up a considerable amount of time by taking care of the day to day running of my practice so much faster than we used to do things . An example would be in booking a follow up appointment and at the same time creating an invoice or receipt letting me both see trends in patient numbers and practice income .

Cons

Genuinely there is not much not to like . I would like the log in process on my mobile to be quicker when taking a call away from my practice and trying to access the diary .

Nicola from TOPS

TM2/3

Varied

Pros

Manages invoices well Diary management of multiple practitioners and locations

Cons

No online payment No class management module No PROMs or useful reports

Reasons for Choosing TM3

I thought it would be better

Jonathan from mlh Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic

Practice changing software

Tm3 has helped improve our productivity and professional look wouldnt be with out it now

Pros

The software makes clinic management easy, Invoicing is simple clinic notes are user friendly and the patient reminders have almost eradicated dnas

Cons

The web version doesnt do everything the desktop does

Generally better package

Damon from Absolute Physio Ltd

Great product

Tm3 has made holing and keeping track of invoices so much easier than previous management systems

Pros

User interface easy to understand and logical. There's not really anything we have found it can't do. It has made our admin so much easier. We wouldn't be without it.

Cons

Occasionally updates cause small teething problems in some areas.

Response from Blue Zinc IT

Replied June 2019

Hi Damon, Thank you for your amazing feedback. As we are continue to innovate a small number of issues can arise upon a new release. Most times you'll never know about our successful releases (as they are so seamless). We learn from every release and work on improving deployment to ensure minimal impact.

Natalie from The Back Pain Centre

Brilliant easy software

Pros

Straight forward logical system. And great access from mobile devices which is invaluable

Cons

Linking insurance processes to the account with health code

Suzanne from Crushes Manor Clinic

pros and cons of TM3 after one month of use

Solving: no longer require paper notes. Paper notes could be inadvertently destroyed. Paper notes are sometime difficult to read. So far it is working well albeit with the above cons. All issues have been addressed to Blue-Zinc. Some are being addressed. Some are not.

Pros

Clients notes stored safely online - shouldn't get lost. All clinicians can read all other clinicians notes. No hand written scrawl to decipher. All clinician diaries visible to all. Everything stored in one place. Available on all computers.

Cons

Currently no GDPR certification although they indicate they are compliant. No diary app for phones. Doesn't have the option to put clients first name first in the appointments field. Scanned documents can only be viewed by downloading onto device. Full calendar does not stay pinned even after pinning in place! Appointment notes currently collapsed and only showing current report rather than showing all treatment reports when you go to a case. Client tracking reports - shows every appointment for each client rather than just the one that has' no future appointment'. Date of birth jumping back to blank or to 30/12/1899 when trying to update!

Reasons for Choosing TM3

Appeared to be the best product on the market. We were offered a comparative deal which over two years equalled the other produce we were investigating.

Linda from Linda Pullan podiatry

Couldnt be without them!

I never miss a potential booking as the associated call centre has access to booking appointments on the same software

Pros

The software is available from my phone as well as PC

Cons

Theres too many things on it available to learn . Cant get my head around them all so I pick and choose

Response from Blue Zinc IT

Replied June 2019

Hi Linda, Thanks for the great feedback and for taking the time to write up your lovely words. Great to hear the reception service is working well for you. TM3 covers lots of areas and it can feel quite comprehensive. Thankfully we have a knowledge base full of how to articles, training options and a lovely support team eager to help!

Russ from Bradford Chiropody & Biomechanics Clinic

Simplicity

Live link between diary from clinic,admin and home visits Also online booking generates more bookings

Pros

The accessibility and ease of use is fantastic whether in clinic or home visits

Cons

Not being able to scan documents directly into records (like you could in TM2)

Spoke to TM2 at a conference

Response from Blue Zinc IT

Replied June 2019

Hi Russ, Thanks for your feedback. At present uploading a scanned document into TM3 is a little different to that of TM2. However, we are working on some functions to make clinics truly paperless. This may actually mean you forego the need for scanning altogether! We'll keep you posted!

Sally from Peak Physio and Fitness

Works for us

Pros

Being able to see all staff diaries on one page. Set reminders and snapshots of clinical practise. Keeps all data safe. Facilitated clinical record keeping. Accessible online.

Cons

Response from Blue Zinc IT

Replied June 2019

Hi Sally, Thanks for your lovely feedback. We're looking forward to revealing what we are currently working on as it'll really address your point. We'll be in touch once we have more details to share!

Gordon from Redbourn physio

TM3

Our experience of TM3 is that we have gone paperless which save money and reception time The practice over all has a more efficient feel to it

Pros

It is reliable and I can use iron my Phone. Emails remind patents of their appointments and the best thing we did was book on line our patients love it.

Cons

Sometimes I find writing my note on line a little slow And not always easy to work

Mairi from Callander Physiotherapy

Physiotherapy Clinic

The team are very supportive and friendly . They are regularly making changes and updating .

Pros

TM3 is versatile. The diary is available on phone and reception service links in for 24/7 booking . Notes can be customized . Multiple users can be included.

Cons

Ability to change mistakes when linking appointments to a case .opening multiple notes for the one client .

James from Faye Pattison Physiotherapy

Honest review

Great overall experience just a shame about the techy bugs.

Pros

Cloud based - work from anywhere. Account managers very friendly and staff always happy to help.

Cons

all the bugs that keep cropping up. Feels like I'm spending more time in a week waiting for support to answer buggy issues than working on my business - I'm promised this will get less.

Kristin from Bode Clinic

Good software

Never had a any issues. It takes a while to learn all the different features but once everything is set up it runs smoothly

Pros

How easy it is to amend notes templates and great customer service

Cons

Its is expensive compared to other software out there. With the increase of prices to add practitioners and locations it does not give encouragement to expand and try out new locations. We do ovcasional pop up clinics in other locations and have chosen not to use TM3 booking system for these pop ups due to cost

Carol from Atkins Physiotherapy Consultants

Ideal for our practice

The reports are very good. Easy to convert to Excel and extract management information.

Pros

It is easy to access from any device and the diary is very clear.

Cons

The financial side takes a bit of getting used to. Can make mistakes.

Response from Blue Zinc IT

Replied June 2019

Hi Carol, Thanks for your great feedback. Finances are an integral part of TM3 and hopefully you've made use of the great support to get the most out of this module. TM3 has been designed to minimise the admin (and hassle) of keeping track of finances. Any queries you have we'd be more than happy to help!

Must have for Physio clinics

it is a must have and the best softweare for physio clinics

Pros

it is cloud based so can get it from anywear on anything. loads of functions, online booking is perfect. is a must have!

Cons

nothing, it does everything i need it to. if you dont have internet it wont work but not an issue.

Danielle from Body Health Clinic

Nice userface

Whenever I have had an issue with tm3 it has Always been resolved that day and from day one the customer service has always been on point.

Pros

I think the overall look is very customer friendly both for practitioners and their clients.

Cons

Its quite hard to set up initially especially the note taking section

Response from Blue Zinc IT

Replied June 2019

Hi Danielle, Thanks for taking the time to leave your lovely review. I'll pass the comments to our support team who will be delighted!

Simon from Enriched Health Care

Tm3 review

Pros

Great diary, Bilings, easy clinical notes, reports

Cons

No open API. No clinical case notes suitable for smart phone. No data analytics No AI

Perneet from Health, Wellness and Fitness

Great but just needs to work out niggling glitches

Has made running everyday tasks and the diary much easier

Pros

The range of features and customisable options

Cons

The glitches that come with most updates

Amy from Harvey Physio

A change in the right direction

TM3 is great, as it can be used both on our desktop computer and my personal laptop, so it is easy to gain a quick oversight of my clinic no matter where I am. I think what sets this private practice software apart from the rest, is the level of detail and functionality available. The software can do almost everything, apart from treat patients. We particularly like the reports - they help us locate areas for growth ... and we love the colourful graphs.

Pros

The software can be used on desktop and on tablets etc The level of functionality Support and training The look of the software is way ahead of other programs

Cons

The lack of clinical notes on the web side of the software - although I've been informed this is changing in early 2017.

Helen from Lymington Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic

TM3

I am a sole practitioner so I use TM3 for many admin functions. It is great for keeping track of payments, invoices. I don't find the clinical notes very easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use Able to use on any computer and ipad

Cons

The TM3 version is quite different to TM2.

Robert from No mean Feet

The boost my clinic needed

Bringing TM3 in to my clinic has revolutionised the way I am able to run my business. It has enabled me to keep track of how my business is going, even when I'm not there. From adding appointments on my phone to getting detailed analysis on my ipad, TM3 really has made my life easy

Pros

Accessibility , I can access from anywhere meaning my work is not restricted within the clinic walls

Cons

Not having clinical notes on the Web but I have been assured that they are on the way and if the current TM3 is anything to go by, the notes will just make things even better

Danny from SB Sports Massage & Rehabilitation

A great improvement

Pros

The online booking feature and modern layout

Cons

All the features are hard to learn and took a while to master

Response from Blue Zinc IT

Replied June 2019

Hi Danny, Thanks so much for your feedback! You'll notice we made some slight changes to the look and feel of TM3 recently, helping to keep it modern. This is also part of our larger plan to help users get more from the system through our intuitive interface. We've also been working on our knowledge base and some top tip videos.

Sandra from Relief chartered physiotherapy

Too different from tm2 not as user friendlu

Set up was rushed.

Pros

Clinikal notes are easy to use. Receipts emailing also good

Cons

Sold its like tm2 its a new package I could of got off another business dies not feel like tm2. Screen face has 24 hr clock. Reports are different. Help line has long q. Booking online says prices start at a certain price which makes people paying full price feel like there being overcharged.

Response from Blue Zinc IT

Replied July 2019

Dear Sandra, We welcome all feedback, even when at times it is not what we aim for or desire as a company. I would very much appreciate it if you would contact our client relationship team on sales@tm3pm.com so that they can help you with the issues you have raised. Many thanks, Jeremy Allen.

Rhys from Physical Edge Ltd

Revolutionise how clinic works

Overall the software is the future and they are always improving so I am sure things will get solved.

Pros

Online booking Access on any device Notes accessible anywhere Adaptable

Cons

Does not fully function yet as explained. Need to arrange several calls to set up.