• icon"Pawfinity is user friendly and efficient for our mobile grooming company."
  • icon"It’s also been great during COVID as we were originally signing up new clients but now we email a link and they can do it all themselves, cutting 5-10 minutes that we can spend grooming."
  • icon"Good looking interface and sophisticated software with plenty other options, however... please read on."
  • icon"Lots of bugs in the system that they like to blame on user error then be like opps that was our bad."
  • icon"Absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced."
  • icon"The owner has gone out of his way to completely ban us from logging in for the simple fact we are moving and the software will not support us."

Browse all Pawfinity Reviews

• Have you used Pawfinity and would like to share your experience with others?

Jenny

May 2022

Makes my job easier!!

Pros

The support team is always ready to answer any and all questions I have about the software (I'm not great with new systems). Pawfinity is so so user friendly and the video tutorials are so simple and short and easy to watch. Also the detail of the client profiles is enormously helpful!!

Cons

The only issues I've run into with Pawfinity have been looking into how to connect a card reader service, but I'm sure a quick support request will clear that up for me.

Reasons for switching to Pawfinity

I used these products at Petsmart where I worked for the first 6 years of my career. I had no idea how efficient a software could be until I used Pawfinity for the first time at Pampered Paws in Peoria. This software makes more things possible than the huge corporation could ever have done.

Lauren

August 2016

Best Pet Grooming Software!

I absolutely LOVE Groom Pro! The system is really fast and super easy to use. As a housecall pet groomer, time is money and Groom Pro helps me utilize my time and maximize by income. I can schedule new and returning clients quickly and with just a few clicks. The automated email and text message reminders help my clients remember their appointments, so I don't have any no-shows! Another huge plus is that I can use this software on my phone without it taking up a lot of data (which is a huge benefit being on the road all road). I can access this software from anywhere. I ran into a client at the store the other day and was able to schedule an appointment for them quickly, how awesome! The new update has only made this system even faster, easier to use, and better!

Pros

I love the speed and reliability of this software. While other software I have used made me question whether my appointments are going to get lost or if the system was running, I don't have these issue with Groom Pro. All of my information is safe with Groom Pro! Scheduling is fast and easy and I can access it anywhere in the system without leaving the page I am currently on. I really love the online appointment request feature because it allows me to get client leads 24/7 and schedule them when it best fits my calendar. The look and feel of the software is the best I've ever used. I also LOVE the dynamic and flexible pricing model they offer. You can literally price by anything AND it hold both my services and my items! It also tracks the inventory, so ordering low inventory items is a breeze. Another huge pro is the customer support. Not only are they fast to respond, but they are a huge help!! They will walk you through any issues without hesitation! And they listen to suggestions!! I will have a suggestion and then bam, I see my suggestion in the system! They make me feel like a valued client! My clients have even complimented the system. They love the receipts, the online appointment requests, and especially the SMS messages. They can contact me whenever they need! Everything in the system from adding a new client to checking out an appt is fast, which is a pro being on a mobile device! Literally everything is a breeze (even the inventory and employee schedule!).

Cons

Absolutely nothing at all!

Wesley

August 2016

Used to be amazing

Groom Pro used to be one of the best grooming software solutions. Then they updated it. Now the software is next to useless. The changes are actually why I ended up at this site, searching for better software. The updates made booking a nightmare, there are glitches everywhere, and our entire client pricing history was removed. We contacted the support, which is a joke, and were basically told that we needed to learn to use the new software. Most of the software functionality is currently unusable. Tasks which took one button click in the previous version of Groom Pro now take up to 4 clicks. For example, in order to add a tip to a groomer, which used to be simply filling it in at checkout, now requires clicking the tips button, then entering the tip amount, then selecting the groomer to tip. The update is full of nonsensical changes like this that increase the amount of time it takes to complete tasks and kills workflow.

Pros

Nothing, as nothing really works as would be expected right now. There are many fantastic features that ALMOST work well, but they don't. Things that almost work: scheduling, pricing, CRM, SMS.

Cons

Appointments are popping up on random groomers, appointments from the past are showing up in the future, the same appointments are showing up on multiple groomers. Price history didn't migrate in the update. There isn't a way to initiate SMS with a customer; you can only respond to messages sent by customers. It's almost impossible to figure out which groomers have appointments available, as the appointment book is seemingly displayed at random and in no particular order.

Response from Pawfinity

Wesley, had you expressed yourself in a more professional composure, you would have found the support process willing and ready to address your inquiry. You unfortunately seemed more interested in abusing our support staff with cynical rhetoric and condescending rubbish than with handling yourself professionally. The majority of your complaints are a result of a determined reluctance to utilize our detailed training videos along with the instruction of our renowned support to help resolve your confusion. If you had hung in there, you would have seen that one of his biggest gripes, one of his few substantive complaints, would had been addressed in just weeks, as we have reintroduced the staff view on the calendar (and more) at the request of our loyal clients. Unfortunately, you are now unable to make use of the seemingly endless advantages of using Pawfinity.

Replied March 2022

Jael

This software has made running my NEW GROWING business SO MUCH EASIER!! LOVE IT!!!

Ability to organize my growing business with ease

Pros

1- LOVE the calendar feature and accessibility from ANY DEVICE. All employees can access at any time and everybody can be on the same page. Changes made can be seen by other staff members immediately. Where ever they are! 2-LOVE that they are adding new features, improving and updating as they assess the needs of their consumers (us groomers!) You feel like your voice is heard when you share your thoughts on what would make a great software even better for your business! I'm so glad I started using Pawfinity at the START of my business. I started with 50 clients and in less than a year it's grown to over 200... I know for a fact I couldn't have kept everything EASILY organized without this comprehensive software! It has just about every feature you need to run your business, from keeping track of inventory, clients, tips, wages, expenses, salary, POS AND SO MUCH MORE!!! I would highly recommend it! Never looking back! Paper and pencil?? Nope!

Cons

The POS hardware suggested uses the card swipe as the ONLY option. It would have been better if you would add the ability to use a client facing screen such as what Square and Clover use. My reason: Extremely important to me for the client to SEE the option of adding a tip. We don't like ASKING for verbally suggesting one. Our tips increased drastically when I switched to a credit card system that has a client facing screen and suggests a tip BEFORE they sign and complete transaction. I currently use Clover strictly for that feature. Everything else is already included in Pawfinity like receipts and inventory.

Response from Pawfinity

Hi Jael, Thank you for this wonderful review! I am happy to hear that Pawfinity has helped organize your business over the past year. We are excited to be a part of your journey as your business continues to grow! Keep up the great work!

Melanie

Very Satisfied, super easy to use, very friendly and kind people

Pros

The software is very user friendly, they are always adding new features and every single time I get exited with the new updates. Everything that we suggest, they put it into consideration and the fact that they love to hear our suggestion makes us love it even more. I have spoke with the founder of Pawfinity on the phone once for help on the software and he answered every single question I had, plus he took the time to listen to all the things I would like to see added or modified to the software. I really recommend them to anyone that is looking for a Grooming Software. I'm a Pawfinity daily user and will be for a very long time as its really helping my business grow, My clients uses my online application to register, they also book online which is very nice. I have done lots of researches for a good software and Pawfinity is the best and safest one out there with very nice features and many more to come.

Cons

They don't have any phone to get a hold of them but they have a support center in their software and reply very fast so I don't really think its an issue, plus if you really need a call, you just message them and they will schedule a call for you.

Response from Pawfinity

Hi Melanie, Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate each and every one of our client's suggestions. It's those wonderful suggestions that has helped us create a software that is loved by so many pet pros worldwide!

Tito

Industry: Veterinary

BEST software for mobile grooming

Overall the experience has been nothing short of great. The software works every time I need it to, it doesn't have glitches like some of the others, and it's very easy to use but still customizable (which is important to me). Their fast and nice support is just icing on the cake.

Pros

Pawfinity is so easy to use. I love the app because I can use it on my phone and on my computer. They have very fast support response also, but I hardly need to contact them because it' so great I don't ever have any questions. They listen to us and add features we request, which is nice because they are always adding new features. I tried a bunch of other software, but this was hands down the best one.

Cons

Nothing at all. This software helps me so much in my business and keeping everything organized.

Reasons for choosing Pawfinity

Their price, ease of use, and ability to run it on multiple devices. I liked that they do not try to nickel and dime you like the others. Also the texting feature and digital waivers are awesome.

Ashley

Great program. Great detailed profiles and ease of use

Ease of access(online) Employee information is good Tracking of retail and services is good but could be more easily accessed

Pros

Ability to create detailed client profiles. Accounting and retail tracking is awesome. Recurring and reminders are important features. Online access is the best for never losing client data. Pawfinity is the best hands down.

Cons

Needs easier access (one click) service details/history and pricing please. Pop up of last visit details would be great upon viewing profile. Pricing would be fair is these features was added.

Response from Pawfinity

Thank you for the kind words Ashley! A few notes on your comments: The last visit / service details are available after locating your client in the header search area, which is available on every screen to allow for quick access. The balance between simplicity and data richness is something we keep a close eye on and are constantly perfecting. Keep in mind that as the level of detail in your data increases, your ability to reach such rich data in one-click decreases (our pet service businesses are quite complex!). Feel free to reach out through your support channel for tips on information access shortcuts!

Replied August 2017

Maggie

Excellent software for our mobile pet grooming company

Excellent company to work with!

Pros

Pawfinity is user friendly and efficient for our mobile grooming company. We have a team of 10 and growing, it keeps our appointments detailed and organized. I appreciate the training videos with visual and audio tutorials for our new hires to become accustomed to the software. The customer support has a quick response time and they are always able to help us trouble shoot questions we have.

Cons

An area of improvement would be the mapping system. Being mobile a detailed map with maybe pins or another feature to assist with routing could always be beneficial.

Patty

The Perfect Software

Overall my experience has been wonderful. Fantastic support, very fast, and so easy to use. My entire staff loves using it as well. Even my clients like the client portal.

Pros

There are so many pros with Pawfinity. It's so easy to use, they are always adding new features, it fits all of my business's needs and so much more.

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about this software. I only wish I had started to use it earlier.

Reasons for choosing Pawfinity

Pawfinity had so many great features and their support staff was so helpful and nice

Reasons for switching to Pawfinity

My old software had terrible support and crashed al the time

Pete

Avoid at all costs

Pros

The software itself is very good although I would not recommend it.

Cons

Its got more complicated over the last 12 months and changes (without notice) have forced us to change the way we work. We have recently taken the difficult decision to move to another provider and how glad we are we have done this. I have suspended my subscription, which has another 10 days left and it clearly states we would still have access. The owner has gone out of his way to completely ban us from logging in for the simple fact we are moving and the software will not support us. When i asked on their facebook support group i received no response and was kicked out of the group. Avoid at all costs they clearly do not honor subscriptions and they have your data, which is core to your business working.

Lauren

Very user friendly and clean format so it's easy to use

Pros

I liked how it was easy to use and customize for my liking. It was also very helpful when I was starting out my business- all the clients said i was so professional.

Cons

It didn't help me very much as far as being mobile with any helpful mapping features for scheduling a route more economical. I also wished it had auto text reminders as many clients don't check email enough. I did find customer service to be helpful as well but it was called Groom Pro and then changed to Pawfinity so I don't know if any management changed as well?

Response from Pawfinity

Hi Lauren, Thank you for the detailed review, however there are various points that are inaccurate, likely because your most recent account was active for only a month, over a year ago. SMS reminders have been available since 2016, and active mobile mapping was added with V3.6 (12/17). There was no change in management during the name change, which was a strategic re-branding to better reflect our quickly expanding product. We are currently developing some incredible innovations which will take both mobile and salon businesses to the next level. Wish you all the best!

Samantha

Avoid like the plague

Absolutely horrible, and an absolute waste of staff hours.

Pros

I cannot think of a feature this software endeavoured to provide that I liked at all. The ones that stand out to me most were particularly unreliable.

Cons

The exceptionally poor customer service provided by the "support team". After weeks of correspondence regarding missing invoices and incorrect client finances, we had to leave Pawfinity. Each error in the Pawfinity software was dismissed as a "misuse" of the software by the user. One particularly shocking example of this was that we had a number of invoices in the system become both outstanding and paid, leaving the client with an overdue balance and no way of recording payment in the system. Each encounter we had with any member of the Pawfinity team left us frustrated and disappointed in their inability to accept responsibility for any issues we found across the system.

Reasons for switching to Pawfinity

We though Pawfinity would be an upgrade, however found it completely unreliable. The customer services representative from Pawfinity even suggested us doubling up on software to ensure we would not lose invoices in Pawfinity, rather than fixing the problem itself.

Response from Pawfinity

Hi Samantha. Your review contradicts the overwhelming majority of our others, indicating there may be some underlying concerns with it's validity. To be clear, your account was active for approx 14 days. I see your business has been banned due to harassment along with other violations of our terms of service. While unfortunate, this review is not entirely unexpected, given the notes found on your account. Both you as a daycare assistant and the business owner Andrea distributed a volume of support tickets which exceeded the average sent from any business by over 4x, many of which were simply bullying and demanding. It is not your place or responsibility to scold, punish, or berate our staff, and it will not be tolerated. As you noted, we tried to explain the issues you were having were a direct result of using the system outside of it's intended scope. This does not warrant such a nasty, one-sided review. Thankfully, our pet pros are free-thinkers and will likely dismiss this review.

Replied July 2020

Laurren

Great Software

Pros

I like how streamlined the process was when we initially started the software and how the company aided in pulling all my data into the software right away. It’s also been great during COVID as we were originally signing up new clients but now we email a link and they can do it all themselves, cutting 5-10 minutes that we can spend grooming!

Cons

Sometimes customer service isn’t as immediate since you have to submit a service ticket, etc. can’t really call.

Adrian & Becky

AWESOME!...and getting even better!

We did the trial run and talked directly with FIVE different software programs before choosing who to go with. Pawfinity definitely blew the rest out of the water. We can quickly get information, reports, tracking, snapshots, and many of the tools we use to maintain and build our business. Scheduling is a breeze and its easy to learn the basics to get going. We've had multiple positive comments from my clients who are loving the online scheduler. The entire program is not only a great time saver for us, but it's a great tool for entering pet trim and behavior notes for the groomers. We are now getting into selling products in-store and the inventory tracker is super. The customer service is top notch, as well. EVERY question we've ever had is answered promptly and even the suggestions we've offered are listened to and taken into consideration. We are only kicking ourselves for not having this program when we opened. The time it would have saved! We could have been focused on BUILDING our client base instead of wasting hours each week just keeping track of it. Pawfinity is absolutely a TOP NOTCH program. We would recommend no other.

Pros

The customer service, information tracked, speed, reliability, portability, ease of use...honestly, the list goes on and on.

Cons

Nothing that would prevent me from looking forward to logging in every morning.

Francisco

Bullied by Customer Service.

Pros

Good looking interface and sophisticated software with plenty other options, however... please read on...

Cons

Terrible performance. When updating pets to customers it would take an eternity to input data on an iPad Pro. Our customer and pet database could not be exported (specially together) ...to migrate to a different vendor, when I reached out to customer service for help they told me that was not an offered option, to which I complained, and their CS representative challenged me to find in their service agreement where it said that our business customers and pets database was to be made available (basically to make it imposible go to a different vendor). Wait of our time and money.

Response from Pawfinity

While we appreciate the time spent to leave us this praise, the information contained within seems to have been altered slightly. I have looked into your claim Francisco and found some discrepancies in your report. We do not have any communications between yourself and our support staff. We currently have only one support conversation which was between Kilyn Horton and our team. None of the content contained within could be considered "bullying", as the replies simply the explain where to download a client list. The second reply reiterated how to download your client list, as well as how to cancel your account, ending with a question on why Kylin was so quick to threaten our company with such little content in communication. In reference to your performance claim, in an real-world test, the Add Pet process completes in 128 milliseconds (about 1/10 sec) and the form itself takes 30 seconds to fill out. We have had a data export available in the system since July 2017

Replied March 2018

Tracy

The Best for Groomers in my opinion

All of the features I need to run my house call pet grooming business is in this one CRM. No need to have separate applications for customer files, calendar, and payments. They have thought of everything...but by far my favorite feature is the top notch customer support. I'm impressed that the system is run by groomers, for groomers and anytime someone asks me for a recommendation I tell them Pawfinity is the best. I had tried several CRMs before finding this one, and I am completely satisfied with my choice. Truly the best in my opinion!

Pros

Customer service and thoroughness of the program to cover everything from the Financials to the clients and their pets. Easy to use as well.

Cons

Since they are constantly adding additional features and improvements I have no complaints.

rachel