Projecis is a cloud-based project management solution designed for businesses of all sizes across various industries. It helps project owners and stakeholders manage projects, create knowledge bases and handle communication amongst their team members.
This solution offers project collaboration, access management and knowledge base management capabilities within a suite.Projecis' project collaboration module allows users to track the progress of their projects with the help of Gantt charts, scheduling and calendar management.
Users can also maintain file databases, share files and manage communication via phone, VoIP, email and in-system posts and documents, among others.
Projecis’ access management module allows the project stakeholders to control and manage internal and external access rights for content and projects. Projecis stores data such as project notes, charts, schedules, messages and call details and keeps them organized in knowledge bases.
The solution also includes a search tool that allows the users to search archived data. Projecis offers subscription license, billed monthly. Support is offered via phone.
Kristi from Agility Clinical, Inc.
We utilize Projecis software as a document as a platoform for document sharing, review, calendar transparency and communication tool. Our clients love that can see where their team is at a glance! The software is easy to use and the Projecis staff is amazingly quick to assist with any issues. In fact, they like to hear suggestions on improving the user experience and they implement suggested changes if feasible. Agility Clinical relies on Projecis for electronic audits as well because we can protect our documents with ease while allowing auditors access to the documents they need. Projecis is part of our daily busines life!
Pavel from Accord Research s.r.o.
In our CRO we use this system for
1. monitoring visits planning and vacation capturing
2. site visit report revision/finalization and upload of final versions of confirmation and follow up letters and reports - as PDFs
I generally like this tool, it is simple (for me) and I am able to use it for above described tasks.
It is also quite stable tools but not working on all platforms (old browsers versions)
- HELP - online help certainly improved (but I believe it is still not covering all topics ¿ e.g. lock file¿) and it describes new features - however not available as document (or did I miss something?)
- Calendar - Filter assigned OFF by default (I did not find in settings how to set in On by default as this is the feature I am using) and the system does not remember this setting so next time I have to again select this filter
- Calendar - when placing e.g. new event (for example vacation) with certain date(s) it always shows up in Calendar shifted by one day ¿ rather annoying
- Calendar ¿ ADDING NEW EVENT - is not straightforward as events can be entered simply by clicking on the calendar date but tasks through task menu. And we use TAKS for tracking monitoring visits as progress can be completed in TASKS but not events.
- Notification about new version uploaded is not received (only when new file is uploaded I am receiving notification)
- TASKS ¿ cannot be sorted by Assigned to and other parameters (task summary) - we are running three protocols so the filed task summary serves for distinguishing among them
- File Revision process not easy to understand for less skilled people
- No export/print tool for TASKS, MILESTONES, CALENDAR etc. according to various parameters e.g. sorted by month, task summary (full or partial text) , assigned to, months, ¿. ¿
- no possibility for batch operation (such as marking multiple tasks completed etc. )
- No possibility to set some fields/properties as mandatory for completion (in calendar/files ¿)
- a bit more detailed was how to set access rights ¿ for individuals within groups
Note: Some of my comments can be already obsolete as I did not have time to check all pages in online help.
Inez from La Jolla Country Day School
Pros: The efficiency of this system has cut reporting time down from days to minutes. Allowed us to use reporting tools for data analysis more effectively. Working with the PROJECIS team is a joy. They epitomize the best in customer service.
Cons: PROJECIS can still be difficult to navigate at times with many clicks to arrive at your goal. Some of the interfaces are not intuitive enough.
Ellen from Agility
Projecis helps all members of our project teams communicate and share documents, regardless of their geographic location. We've used Projecis for projects to enable team members across multiple continents work effectively together.
Brian from La Jolla Country Day School
Projecis has revolutionized the way we collect, interpret and report the data involved with enrollment management. From the enrollment dashboard to flexible ad-hoc reporting, Projecis has provided us with a cutting edge tool that will allow us to efficiently identify and analyze trends. This will help shape future decisions surrounding the retention and recruitment of our students.
The customer service we have received from the team at Projecis has been truly phenomenal. They are responsive, flexible, compassionate and extremely patient. Their service is second to none.
Glenn from Watson Telecommunications
The system has a lot of features under the hood so I have to only manage one platform versus a whole bunch of separate ones. Woohoo!
It provides great flexibility and security of information. Watch some of the videos, or better yet, ask them to do a demo for you. It'll help you hit the ground running.