• Pros

• "Easy to use Affordable Great Customer Service! "

• "Time tracking for users and projects, time logged Vs quote overview, team and user task ownership, file sharing, production schedule planning via the calendar. "

• "Easy project and task set-up Easy to edit entries Easy to calculate time spent by day, week or month. "

• Cons

• "Project management only, so no CRM for managing prospects and leads (but we just use something else for that!)"

• "Prior to this review I had but one con. But since the introduction of their accompanying mobile app, which I had so desired for a while, I do not have a single con I can report about the application."

• "The main page can sometimes be confusing if you do not know where you need to go to access the proper project information."

Browse ProProfs Project Reviews

Miguel A.

Projects Done Right!

Prior to employing the use of Project Bubble to track all of my website projects, I reviewed, download and tested close to a dozen other comparable project management tools. Although my heart was set on a scrum-like tool, Project Bubble was the clear winner due to its functionality and value. Furthermore, it was simple enough for my clients to access and keep track of their status, without having to explain or train them in the process of an Agile-based process, which most are not familiar with. And because most of my projects were extremely short, Project Bubble offered the best user experience of all other tools I tried. Project Bubble is simple, while packing a great amount of functionality and value. It is a very powerful collaborative tool as well. Everything from tracking high level features and functions in my projects to tasking, sub-tasks, comments and file attachments... Project Bubble has it all. While many are now starting to actively seek applications designed around Agile methodologies like the popular Scrum and Kanban processes, I still recommend Project Bubble, despite its lack of Agile support. As a certified Scrum Master and Scrum Product Owner, as well as an avid Scrum enthusiast, I am still able to actively fulfill the delivery of projects using Project Bubble. I believe it is one application worth looking into as an affordable, highly functional, project management tool.

Pros

Project Bubble is very intuitive and simple to use. It provides an exceptional collaboration platform for communicating with clients. Provides project status at a glance. Its reminder features are great for keeping projects on track.

Bhooshan from Engati

Tracking Employee Productivity

We’re still using the product and so far our experience has been amazing with it. We would highly recommend people making use of this project management tool as it helps you learn who’s working, how much they have contributed and even figure out if you have resource crunch or not.

Pros

Features like timesheets have helped us manage and track employee productivity effectively. Even task progress bars have enabled us to see how far the team members come in terms of individual progress and if they are able to meet their deadlines on time or not.

Cons

The only thing that anyone can dislike about this product is the lack of integrations it has for now. I mean it would have been great if we had more options to improve its effectiveness as a tool. But overall it’s great and doesn’t really seem to be affecting our capital either.

Natasha from Rothko Brand Partners

Rothko Brand Partners

We've had the product for many years, it's part of the business.

Pros

It manages our cost estimates which is a vital component in our business.

Cons

It changes often. Also there are some limitations

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Jim

Industry: Writing and Editing

July 2015

Suitable even for a pretty small business

I was running a virtual marketing agency - about 10 people working together as dictated by each client/project - on paper, in a ledger book. I had a consultant shop the market for a better solution, and after research she came to me with Project Bubble. It has been a time- and life-saver for me. All my independent contractors can log in and create their own Tasks, or add time to ones I create. Invoicing is so simple, especially since i charge different rates to different clients (I have about 50 clients in a given year). It's much easier for me to keep track of how much I owe each contractor (previously a nightmare, since I pay them only when I get paid by each client). The learning curve for PB was very short, and I've found through trial and error that it does way more than I know or use; whenever I run into some problem or need, I'll dig around and discover that the answer is already built in. Overall, this has changed the game for me. Much more time to spend working, much less on tracking and managing.

Dmitry from Slotix

Marvelous PM application for freelancers

It’s been over 4 months since I started working remotely, thanks to the COVID-19 outbreak. And I must say ProProfs Project can make the life of remote teams easier. I’ve noticed that this tool helps in task management, collaboration, file sharing, and communication. It has met my needs, so I am happy with this tool. My reasons for choosing ProProfs Project are, ‘Simple interface,’ ‘Powerful features,’ ‘Mobile apps,’ ‘24/7 customer support,’ and ‘Economical pricing’.

Pros

This tool is simple to use and comes with a plethora of features. Customer support is available round-the-clock on channels like telephone, email, live chat, etc. Mobile apps are also user friendly and make it easier to keep track of projects.

Cons

I’ve faced lagging issues at times, so that could be improved.

Steven from Bitcurate

Awesome PM application

I have got a delightful experience with ProProfs Project thanks to its outstanding features, budget-friendly pricing, and user-friendly mobile apps.

Pros

Simplicity is what I like most about ProProfs Project. It has amazing features like Gantt charts, Powerful reporting, File sharing, Email notifications, etc. I also love its mobile apps for offering ease of accessibility.

Cons

I am impressed with this tool, but lagging issues sometimes annoy me.

Divya from Cerebrum Infotech

Effortless Client Billing

I didn’t have to struggle at all with this tool. It made project management, collaboration, and most importantly, client billing so seamless and fuss-free. I would strongly recommend this tool to all those who are looking for an all-in-one project management solution.

Pros

It has got all the regular features of a project management tool, but what really piqued my interest was its client billing feature. It has an automated invoicing system that makes client billing a hassle-free process. The best part is that these bills can be customized, so you can give them a look and feel you want.

Cons

It doesn’t have the Kanban feature. This is the only feature the tool lacks. But otherwise, if you consider other aspects - the tool is great.

Ekaterina from PeerBoard

Comprehensive and insightful reports

Till now, the experience has been wonderful. We used it to manage our projects across departments - sales, marketing, and product. It has got a powerful bunch of features that work together to give our teams a smooth experience.

Pros

The tool has got a great reporting system. It captures all activities from time spent on tasks and project status to pending tasks and financial summaries. Using this data, it delivers presentation-ready reports where insights are shown in the form of graphs and charts. This makes it extremely easy to analyze projects, identify gaps, and take the right actions on time.

Cons

It has been just three months since we started using this tool. I feel it is too early to comment on this.

Teodora from Socialinsider

Title your review - Task management is a breeze

I am quite happy with the tool’s performance. A thumbs-up to its unique features, budget-friendly price, and simple design. Couldn’t have asked for more!

Pros

Managing tasks is such an easy-breezy process with this tool. Its shared calendar feature is great for planning and allocating tasks, monitoring task progress, and meeting deadlines. Teams don’t have to wander here and there or open multiple tabs to manage tasks. Everything can be done on a single dashboard - that’s the best part of this tool.

Cons

To be honest, there is nothing to be disliked about the tool. I like the way this tool functions, the features it has, and the big difference it has brought in how we manage tasks now.

Isman

August 2015

Please Always Improve The Feature..

Project Bubble is a good tools for project management, but i hope many feature on this tools like gantt chart, preview mode for image ( current function if i clicked on the image it will be download ) and etc, basically the feature create for help users managing the project.. Thank You :)

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Thank you for sharing your review.

Heyonil from Corporación Suiche 7B, C.A.

Easy, simple and very useful.

Ease and organization

Pros

With just a glance you can follow your projects and see the progress they have made. If doubts or concerns arise about a project, the team can work on the spot (this is very useful and practical). It is great to assign tasks to members of the work team and also, you can share files.

Cons

If it is not clear what you want to do in the project, it can become cumbersome. It is necessary that all equipment is necessarily online. You must do a prior training to use it, if you do not have knowledge of the software. For initiates, it can become complex but only for a short period of time.

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Alicia from Allure Graphic Design

Love everything about it

I'm a Graphic Designer and I went online and searched through dozens of project management softwares (not an exaggeration!) I was looking for certain key features: A project management software that had client access, ability to comment, invoicing and tracking expenses. On top of that, the software had to be easy to use and a nice interface - because, hey, I'm a designer and I like things looking pretty! This one really stood out to me, so I created a trial. I had questions for the product team as well and they got back to me within the day, most times within the hour! I kid you not, within the first few days my clients were telling me how awesome this system was. Mind you, we were doing all our communications by email before, so this was a huge step up. The features that I love about this project is: - EASY TO USE - Easy to use and nice interface - MY LOGO - I can customize the system with my own logo - SHARING IMAGES - I can upload images and mockups and my clients can upload any images they would like to share as well - COMMENTING - Ability to have conversations/comments back and forth to each other and get notifications by email, when they have posted on a project - PROGRESS PERCENTAGE - Anywhere from 1 - 100%, I can specify how far we are along in the project by setting a percentage to each project - PROJECT STATUS - By specifying each project with a colour of green, yellow or red, I can easily indicate which ones I am waiting back on from the client and which ones I need to work on There are more features I can't all list here without writing a story. Really impressed and I plan on sticking with Project Bubble for a long time to come.

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

The Bigger Boat

February 2014

Excellent project management system for agenices

We're a small digital marketing agency and we've used Project Bubble for over a year now. Before that we had load of demos and used various systems, like basecamp, etc. We found that most either looked bad, were difficult to use, or over complicated and the better ones charged a lot. Project Bubble is reasonably priced, looks great and it gives you the flexibility to be as detailed or light on project management as you want. We use it for all our projects, but it's especially useful for retainer clients who have a set amount of hours per month. The end of the month timesheet reports for clients is perfect for us. It's also useful for quote feedback, we can see how long certain projects take quickly, so we know if they are profitable or we need to re-visit the pricing. PB constantly bring updates out that improve user experience and always listen to suggestions. We've not looked back since starting with PB and would recommend it to any team wanting an online project management solution - especially if they want to track time.

Cecia from General Motors

Providing Project Deliverables Has Become Easy With ProProfs

Pros

My team like how the files related to one project gets managed within the same tasks easily. They don’t have to search hard in their emails to get the updated files to move ahead with their development projects. However, I like how all tasks and even projects can be viewed from a single dashboard. Makes a lot easier for me to track the progress of all the ongoing projects.

Cons

What I like the least is the unavailability of features such as Gantt Chart and Kanban view. Such features complete a project management software. So I would request the team to work on getting these two features onboard.

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Thank you for sharing your review for ProProfs Project.

Lisa from Derian Design

July 2015

Best Project Management Software Ever!

I have used Project Bubble for my Graphic Design business every day for the past 3+ years. Project Bubble allows me to easily organize my projects, due dates and track my hours as I am working on projects. After I complete my jobs, I create the invoice right from the software and it automatically adds up the hours at my rate and I can send the invoice straight from the software. I couldn't imagine using anything else. Offers everything I need to run my business smoothly:)

Pros

Easy to use Affordable Great Customer Service!

Cons

The only thing that I could possibly think of is that maybe it could send a reminder if I forgot to shut off a timer for a job. Occasionally I have forgotten to turn off the timer and it records all weekend long, but I am able to manually adjust so it is not a huge deal.

Anthony from du Boulay Contracts Limited

August 2015

An excellent and key piece of software within my workflow

I've been using Project Bubble since 2009 and it's been an incredibly important part of my business workflow. It covers multiple facets of what I need to run the administrative side of my work, from a simple CRM system, keeping my clients up to date, producing estimates for new work and converting those estimates into invoices which are automatically emailed off to clients and also allows those clients to pay via paypal directly from the invoice email. From first to last point of the sequence, Project Bubble makes it easy.

Pros

Fast, easy to use and my clients comment on how easy it works from their end.

Cons

the iPhone app could do with a bit more work, but I believe the team are working on this already.

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Chris from Prima Supply

One of the best

Project Bubble is one of the best project management apps I have used. I have been with them almost since day one. Anything I needed, Stu or his people would email me back quickly. Any additions to the platform, they would work toward. It's great.

Pros

All of it...timesheets, projects, everything.

Cons

Here are the only things I would add. A expenses area for receipts and things. As of now I keep all of that in evernote. Would love to integrate here.

Response from Project Bubble LLC

Replied July 2015

Hey – you can add the Expenses add-on to your account for no additional cost, just go to the Account menu (top right), click Add-ons, then enable Expenses. :-)

Personal Project/Time Management Made Easy

I am currently using Project Bubble (PB) solely for tracking the time of my personal projects. Nevertheless, I have to say that the simple and intuitive interface allows quick adding and handling of new projects and tasks as well as tracking the corresponding time intervals. Weekly reviews of my work based on PB reports allow me to analyze my personal workload with regard to the different projects. I hope that people at PB keep up their great work, following their current "company philosophy" of "simplicity" and will not overload PB with too many (unnecessary) features.

Pros

- Unlimited number of projects for a small group of users (as long as the PB branding does not upset one). - Simple/Intuitive interface for adding/changing projects/tasks. - Quick time tracking shortcuts for corresponding tasks.

Cons

- For my personal use, a grouping of projects (e.g., personal, business) would be nice.

Jerron

July 2015

I've used it for three years

I have used project bubble for about three years now and find it easy to use, and very thorough.

Pros

It's easy to use and offers a lot of useful interconnected information like clients, projects and contacts. I also find its reporting system to be very useful.

Cons

I would prefer a little more custimization of the invoices, like the ability to set custom groups for the listings. Something other than description and quantity. But it is a pretty minor thing.

Codigo Vision

February 2014

A complete solution from an excellent company!

I've been using Project Bubble for over a year now and love it! I tried countless other systems before discovering Project Bubble including FreshBooks, Basecamp, etc, and this one was the only one that provided everything I needed in a simple solution. As a web developer that charges hourly I am able to easily setup projects/tasks and track time then create invoices for each project or client. The company has been extremely helpful and responsive along the way. I have requested several features and had several implemented, and very quickly. Also, every time I have requested support someone has responded and solved the issue very promptly. In short, I have been very impressed with the system and the staff at Project Bubble and highly recommend it to anyone.

Pros

Complete solution from project - task - time to invoice and even PayPal payments. Very simple and easy to use. Affordable.

Cons

Reports are fairly basic.

Robert from Cardea Services

Stellar Product

From day one of being a Project Bubble user I have not looked back and it has helped streamline my freelance business with the simple and friendly user interface. I could not be more pleased.

Pros

New features keep being added and the user interface still remains simple and easy to use. Not like other apps that grow and become clunky because there is no thought into the final product. Project Bubble just gets better and better.

Cons

None cons at this time.

Gurdeep from SembiSoft Solutions

Fantastic - Recommended

We tried out various project management tools over the past few years including open source software which we ran on our own servers, but these proved to require too much of our time to maintain as well as the headache of maintaining our own server. We then looked at web apps that could work for us and selected Project Bubble and we haven't looked back since, highly recommended. The support has also been fantastic, you can rely on Stu & his team to get back to you ASAP regarding any queries. We highly recommend Project Bubble.

Pros

Nice simple interface Easy to manage tasks for teams and developers Time tracking on tasks and projects Easy to track comments and progress on tasks Task, projects and resource reporting Fantastic support

Cons

No mobile app

Response from Project Bubble LLC

Replied July 2015

There are mobile apps for iPhone and Android, as of early 2015.

Pablo from L'Ouverture

September 2015

Easy to use and functional

I am a consultant and have to manage between 10 and 15 projects for a number of clients. I have used Project Bubble for over a year now and it has made my project management an easy task. I find it very intuitive and so far I have found all the features I needed - and I know the team are constantly working to implement more. I have had a great experience with customer service, always a friendly voice at the end of the chat, and they have always been efficient - just as an example, I deleted by mistake one of my tasks and all the time entries disappeared with it. Fortunately Project Bubble creates backups (I wasn't even aware of that until then!) and they were able to get them back and replace each time entry (90 hours worth of them over 4 weeks) so the next day they were all back there. I would definitely recommend Project Bubble.

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Russell from Sugar Design Studio

Project Bubble after a year +

Project bubble is a key part of our business. It has made us much more organized and profitable.

Pros

I love the fact that the project bubble has all of the tool I need in one ap. (projects that contain content, notes, comments, tasks, timesheets, invoices and reports)

Cons

I wish I had more time to spend getting to know the functionality of the ap.

Matthys

Awesome app!

I'm a big fan of Project Bubble and I've been using it for 1000's of projects over the last few years. Flawless and it has EVERYTHING I need!

Pros

Project Management AND Invoicing in one

Cons

I think the reporting can be more flexible and updated automatically. Like a constant overview of sales per year, per client, outstanding payments etc.. Otherwise, very happy!

Fantastic Website

I absolutely live by Project Bubble. I love the simplicity of this project management system. It is very user friendly, and help is always moments away when I have questions. Our company has been able to really stay organized and on top of the daily schedules because of Project Bubble. I recommend this to every startup, but really anyone who needs a highly organized project management system.

Pros

Very user friendly. Calendar system of organization. Really, I like everything about Project Bubble.

Cons

No cons at the moment. Very satisfied customer!

Mia from Cape York Partnership

September 2015

Easy to use and I rate it as the best project manager

After searching for an online management tool I trialled Project Bubble for two weeks and it had everything I was looking for. Teams to allocate projects to, tasks to complete with tasks that were dependent on another being completed. My favourite is the calendar to plan ahead and putting events or meeting in the calendar for a realistic look at your workload and daily jobs. The customer service with the online team is second to none, with prompt answers to my questions and always helpful attitude. Overall really happy with this system and also the fact that you can put time on your jobs and also report for Clients is a bonus. I would definitely recommend PB to any team looking to save time and manage projects :)

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Gail from New Hope Church, Powell, Ohio

July 2015

Great resource with fabulous support

I've been using Project Bubble for over two years. There are very few project apps, websites, or programs that have met my needs so well for such a long period. Support is fantastic, updates are valuable and don't disrupt my workflow, and the people are just really nice to work with. Couldn't ask for a better project management tool.

Kaarin

Great App! Perfect for Small Companies

We've been with PB for a long time and have always been more than pleased with the app as well as their customer service. We searched for months to find an online project and time tracking site that had all the features we needed. There's a lot of competition out there but PB ended up at the front of the pack. Highly recommend!

IICONIC

February 2014

Great business project management tool

Excellent tool for teams. Little bit of a learning curve, but helpful with tracking items and keeping team on same page including clients. Affordable system for quality feature set. Great support!

Pros

More features than basic systems but not overwhelming. Nice white label version. Mobile version Constant upgrades Great support. Emergency fixes when critical

Cons

Could be a bit more intuitive for team and clients.

Response from Project Bubble LLC

Replied February 2014

Just a quick note to say that IICONIC did sign up before we launched our new enterprise version in November. Since then, the usability and learning curve has been greatly improved and is even easier to use than it was before. Thanks!

Russ

July 2015

Great project management and invoicing

Easy to use yet sophisticated features. I couldn't imagine using anything else for project management and invoicing.

Pros

Simple interface Quick to learn All the features I need and then some

December 2015

Kelly from Kelly Graves Design, LLC

December 2015

So Easy to Use

I love using Project Bubble to keep track of my freelance clients and projects. The timesheet capabilities are great and you can invoice directly from the app.

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Andy Jones

February 2014

has turned our office around!

I tried several platforms to try and manage my team, but nothing off the shelf was flexible enough. I tried Project Bubble, and haven't looked back since. I have been using it for a few years now, and it just gets better and better. The interface is clean and simple - which is where most others fall down. The PB team are constantly updating its features, and the key thing for me is that when we suggest ideas on new functionality, they always listen - quite a few of my suggestions have been put into production. I cannot recommend Project Bubble highly enough.

Pros

Clean interface, simple to use, feature rich

June 2014

Makes organising my work life so much easier!

Listening in on a webinar, the presenter recommended using ProjectBubble - I researched it the following day and have used it ever since. Even just using it for myself, and not being apart of a team, I find it invaluable. It's fantastic in helping me organise my work life - I've been recommending it to everyone! I didn't take much else away from the webinar, but so glad I tuned in, just to discover ProjectBubble.

Pros

Prioritising Tagging Extremely user-friendly FREE

Cons

It would be great if when projects are exported csv, the tagged colours come through also.

Ryusuke from Propeller USA Inc

September 2015

I think you guys are doing really well on updating the system

we are using your system for our company individual projects to make sure all the projects are on track. I like the part that I can check everybody's process, how much the projects are done using % system also. since we started to use this system, our project due date has been very promised and our operation has been very smooth with our less troubles. however, we have not used task, calendar system so far since we are not sure how to use them effectively. Thank you very much for keeping update your system.

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

June 2014

Very useful tool for staying organized and informed

I found Project Bubble while searching for a free and user-friendly online tool to track correspondence with our many partners. Prior to Project Bubble we were tracking conversation threads in an Excel spreadsheet. Now, we have taken to Project Bubble because of the ability to create an unlimited number of projects (for free), features such as email capability and storing outside documents, highly responsive and accessible customer support, the ability to customize report queries and apps, and much more.

Pros

See review.

Cons

Reporting is a bit limited at times.

Derek Quave

Best Project and Time Management Software for Graphic and Web Designers

Working with multiple clients throughout the day on websites and graphic design projects, I know the importance of time management. Project Bubble's down to the second time tracker, email piping, team collaboration, and other key features helps me a great deal on an daily basis. It is the perfect system for clients that our company connects with outside of job posting sites. I spent countless hours doing research, determined to find a system that was easy for my clients to use but also had the features I needed. A hard combination to find but Project Bubble fits perfectly!

July 2015

All you need, with the best usability

I found this system after trying almost all there is on the market. And im still impressed on how easy it is to use, and still how many functions it has.

Pros

Easy to use, it has the functions you need.

Cons

Reporting module needs more attention.

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Christopher

Great Value For Small Teams & Template driven processes

We've been with Project Bubble for about 1 year. Support is "REAL" and supper helpful. If you have a small team and you do a lot of the same type of projects over and over again, there templates save hours of time when a new client needs to be added.

Pros

Great support. Great Price. Simpler to use than most PM software and more organized than Basecamp.

Cons

Just wish you could easily get from a client list to the projects under the client on the same page.

Lisa

Industry: Writing and Editing

Makes Time Tracking Simple

As an independent consultant with numerous clients and numerous projects for each client, Project Bubble makes it really easy for me to set up individual tasks and track the amount of time I spend on each. I don't use its other features yet, but I've been really impressed on how easy it is to use compared to other time tracking programs I've tried.

August 2015

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

Erin from 1-800-BOARDUP

September 2015

Finally a easy, simple project management tool!

We love Project Bubble for it's ease of use, but it is so much more. It's a cost effective tool that is always growing and helps keep our teams of employees on track and communicating. The customer service team has gone above and beyond to help us setup and even implement new features to better serve our needs. No matter how big your company Project Bubble can fit your needs.

Response from ProProfs

Replied October 2019

The best out there.

I have tried so many different solutions for project management and invoicing and Project Bubble is definitely the most straight forward and cost effective. I use it every day and my team has found it extremely easy to get familiar with. It also looks good which is important for a graphic design company.

Pros

Price, features, simplicity, design and layout, customer service.

Cons

Limited accounting functionality.

Melinda from SKILLSOURCE Business Builders

Mattia from Qbit Technologies Inc

July 2015

Patty from Spot Communications, Inc.

carolyn