What are WebSelfStorage users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using WebSelfStorage software through verified user reviews

• icon"This software has enormous content and it's ease of use is refreshing."
  • icon"The reports are fantastic to let you know who did what, the management reports of what your rents and sales have been."
  • icon"Rich feature set, easy to use user interface, retail integration and inventory, credit card processing is very cost competitive."
  • icon"Currently, I am frustrated with how quickly the ledger updates with reversals, and how it reports/ Displays itself."
  • icon"Charges for reservations and computer not opening when website is having problems."
  • icon"Do yourself a favor, and avoid my frustration with them. Outside of the down times, there's bugs and issues with the system."

Browse all WebSelfStorage Reviews

• Have you used WebSelfStorage and would like to share your experience with others?

Tambi

User friendly.

Pros

I loved the convenience of learning the product, and also being able to give feedback on ways to change/update the software.

Cons

Some of the features only worked on some of the Windows versions, therefore compatibility was an issue for some of our users.

Jay

Great Improvement from Old Version

Excellent, simple and easy. Great support staff, well trained and well lead.

Pros

Easy to use and navigate. Easy to Train new users. Very mobile functional even for Admin functions. Very cost-effective payment merchant options. Lots of automated functions. New [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has totally turned it around and now improvements are getting made very quickly. Software is easily one of best out there! VERY cost effective and simple to use with one or multiple stores. New customers can be looked in the uhaul db on a national basis for contact information that automatically comes in.

Cons

Needs the revenue management brought into the new version. More reliable centralized mailing reporting. Better reporting for Mobile Digital Walk Around (inventory). API is nearly worthless at this point. Digital signatures on contracts is still pretty basic. Needs an API link with a full function eSign software or integrated eSign functions that are connected to a kiosk app or a website link. Customer portal is still branded like Uhaul and can't be modified for company designs or just trimmed down to be unbranded.

Reasons for choosing WebSelfStorage

Better and more functional and easier to use. WAY more internal functions without the need for 3rd party costs.

Reasons for switching to WebSelfStorage

Other software was bulky and not mobile friendly and had NO internal functions. everything had to be paid for to a 3rd party.

Margaret

Industry: Warehousing

Top Notch Technical support.

We have already had several customer move in because of Web Self Storage. We are not paying 1 1/2 the first months rent to a foreign company to rent our units. Finally we can answer our own phone calls without going through a third party. It is more economical and are dealing with friendly people.

Pros

I was intimidated by the program at first : however, with the help of rep they have made it seem easy. I am 73 years old and learn easier by hands on. The guidance that me and my team has received has helped immensely. Of course with any new program it is going to be a learning curve, I am thankful to have caring help on the other end..

Cons

It takes longer to take an application. I am sure with time, it will go faster. This is only our first week to be dealing with a new program. If you are moving over to WebSelfStorage do so after the 10th of the month it makes it much easier.

Reasons for choosing WebSelfStorage

We chose WebSelf Storage over other products because of our regional U-Haul district manager rep. He is the most even tempered person I have ever known and has been so helpful with our U-Haul business. I knew if he recommended a product it had to be good.

Horrible customer service...and Sparefoot

Response from U-Haul

It is so nice to hear your feedback Margaret! Thank you for being a part of the U-Haul Self-Storage Affiliate Network. If you or anyone on your team ever needs assistance specific to your facility, please utilize our WebSelfStorage Admin team at 866-693-6683 option 1. We are happy to help!

Bentley

Industry: Warehousing

Solid. Setbacks and mistakes happen but their customer support really is second to none.

Ups and downs but they have always been the most affordable software.

Pros

The customer support. Their team is really trying to create better software for us and it shows.

Cons

It used to be their lack of access to real support but this last year has seen a solid 180.

Reasons for choosing WebSelfStorage

Support and freedom to choose who I go with for supporting tech and functionality.

Reasons for switching to WebSelfStorage

Sitelink is becoming a tech company. They are changing themselves from a service company and it is showing. They are charging for everything and milking us (owners) for every cent. It is unbelievably frustrating. They are also removing functionality and access from anyone who is not using their entire suite of software. You cannot cherry-pick any single program anymore and expect any sort of help/support.

Pat

Industry: Facilities Services

Great software at an excellent value.

With the new design and update, all processes are clearer and easier to handle.

Pros

Since the recent major update, the software is easier to use, integrated with security gate, communicates with customers either automatically or individualized. The help chat staff is knowledgeable and efficient, and the wait is usually only a few minutes. Easy to print leases from tenant information. For the price it can’t be beat!

Cons

Photo id’s are not integrated on the lease, although there are prompts to make copies.

Functions and support.

Johnny

Do Not Use WebSelfStorage

Frustrating. The bugs, and lack of contact/support during crucial business times is not acceptable. We inherited this system when we purchased our self storage properties, and haven't switched because we have so many customers on auto pay that we do not have their credit card info so that we can easily switch them over without making hundreds of phone calls. At this point though, getting away from WebSelfStorage is our primary goal.

Pros

Autopay, prefilled forms (when they're actually working), and email reminders (again, when they're working).

Cons

They go down without reason, contact, or response. They're unreachable for support. Most the time you ignore it, and wait a little bit; today is the 1st of the month, and they've been down (unavailable!) all day. This is the time in self storage management when you use this software the the most, and they're not available. No answer to phone calls, their web contact form is broken and errors out, so you're just out of luck. DO NOT RELY ON THIS SOFTWARE FOR YOUR BUSINESS! Do yourself a favor, and avoid my frustration with them. Outside of the down times, there's bugs and issues with the system. You report them to their support team, and are told that they are working on that issue. Six to 12 months later, you get a fix. That's not an acceptable turn around time.

Response from U-Haul

Hi John, I understand your frustrations. Our technical support team is available 7 days a week via phone and Live Chat. An Operations Coordinator will be reaching out by phone to understand what issues you are experiencing so they can be addressed properly.

Penny

Web Self Storage we no longer use.

At this time there are no benefits as we no longer use this software/product.

Pros

In the beginning WSS was a breeze to use. entering tenants names, addresses and phone numbers. That is not hard at all. The ease of renting a unit and being able to vacate them was easy enough. The reports were understandable to interpret. The daily open/close procedure was easy too.

Cons

The few things that I did not care about were the customer support when there woul dbe issues and there were plenty of days that issues came up. Not being able to log in, at times was a daily occurrence. The system itself would double and sometimes triple charge a tenants credit card after the payment had already been processed for auto pay!That was an accountant's nightmare. After finally speaking to someone in support, they were not very helpful at all.

Brett

Hate This Software

I hate webselfstorage. I would never recommend it to anyone.

Pros

I hate this software. There is literally nothing I like about it. It is not easy to use. It never works well. IT is never helpful and seldom seems to know what's going on. I've had issues that they've been working on fixing for over a year now.

Cons

Does not send reminders and IT has been "working on it" for over a year now. Unable to log into the system for an entire day on the 1st of the month with no email explanation, sat on hold with customer service for 30 minutes before giving up. IT is unable to help figure out why a new lease is generated every single time I take payment on a unit at one location but not the second. Among many other issues.

Response from U-Haul

Hi Bret, I apologize for the error that occurred over the weekend and I understand your concerns. An Operations Coordinator will be reaching out to John and you today to check in on issues that you are experiencing with the lease agreement and payments.

Steve

Time used: Free Trial

September 2015

Aggravatingly rigid with too many workarounds to achieve desired results.

I've been using WebSelfStorage for 17 months and am not pleased with it. It is far from intuitive and not user friendly. Tech support is good but there are workarounds I have to use to solve certain problems. I have to check some of the results with a calculator to make sure they come out correct and sometimes the totals don't come out correct. The way it lists charges and payments on receipts is confusing to me (and my tenants) and I am unable to make changes to it so it's more clearly understandable. It is sometimes difficult to correct mistakes - the things that support tells me to do to correct certain things points out to me some of the limitations and restrictions of WSS. I use Windows 8.0 at work and Windows 8.1 at home. Before I upgraded to 8.1 at home, I had no trouble using WSS there. Since going to 8.1 at home, I cannot take payments at home and the site map will no longer pop up a tenant's account when I click on it. I've made changes to IE settings according to their instructions to no avail. Twice, I've had their support/tech people take control of my desktop and check all the settings and they are unable to resolve the problems. Both times ended with their suggestion that I get a local tech to figure out what the problem is. I'm currently exploring other options for managing my facility. The one thing I have really enjoyed is their Central Mailing - they'll mail invoices and other letters for the cost of postage. However, at this point, I'll gladly print letters and stuff envelopes if I can find a more flexible, customizable and user friendly solution. I do want to give their tech support credit for doing a good job. They are friendly and helpful and have usually solved my issues and answered my questions in a timely manner.

Cumbersome. Confusing

Not enough. Which is why my company is moving our accounts to another software

Pros

It does have all the info at one's fingertips. I use it basically for accounting purposes and once I can find the information I need, it is helpful.

Cons

I don't like having to close out of each contract, or whatever it's called, each time. I try to look up specific information on a rental and usually forget to click a "close this record" button which leaves it open and annoying for everyone else.

Beverly

Support is always there

Our overall experience with WebSelfStorage is a positive. It's a detailed, well thought out program. The format is organized, user friendly, capable for many users with secure, individual passcode protections. It is a multi-facility friendly system, with all the bells and whistles. No daily back-up to worry about. Good quality security features, and can be used from anywhere. We have no problem having up to the minute information and access, at will. Best part, this system has allowed us to manage, and conduct business, from our phone, while on vacation. You are not stuck to one single computer, or flash drive, to access your up-to-the-moment facility activity.

Pros

This software has enormous content and it's ease of use is refreshing. Their technical and administrative support is leaps and bounds above any other I have experienced. Support is available through live chat, phone support, or email support. I just needed assistance, and worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He, and all their support staff, make sure all you questions are answered, with no lingering uncertainty. We had one specific question, which he addressed and found the solution quickly. As we progressed, he was able to see we were unclear on other tasks, and took the time to walk us through every step. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] also followed our call with an email, giving step by step instructions, should we need it later. This software program covers all of your self storage needs, at a very reasonable price. WebSelfStorage is more than your typical unit management software. They cover every aspect of facility tasks, financials, off-site and on-site snail/electronic mailings, demographic identifiers, and almost any report associated with running a secure and professional business. We have used other programs, and this by far offers the best coverage for all aspects of storage tasks, reports, and accountability. As with any program, on rare occasions, you will find the need for a minor adjustments to personalize to your facility. However, as a plug and play, multi-user, full service platform, it is everything we need and so much more!

Cons

There aren't many Cons. One item I would like to see changed is related to payment posting. First, you must know, the program is developed in a way for constant accountability. It also makes it difficult for a rouge employee to perform a task which could be seen as dishonest or fraudulent. You do not have the ability to pre-date a payment. All payments reflect the actual date it is entered. If payment comes late, it is dated late. There are ways to adjust internal actions, but never for received dates. We had an incident where receivable staff on vacation, and did not plan for non-flexible payment posting. Although, accounts were adjusted to reflect actual payment arrangements, the system dated all payment postings for the date entered, AFTER the return of said staff. It would be nice to have this flexibility for us smaller facility users.

We became a U-Haul Equipment Dealer

Response from U-Haul

Hi Beverly, Thank you for the feedback on posting payments. We appreciate hearing from you and are glad we were able to help.

Janis

Web Self Storage success

Very happy we use Web Self Storage

Pros

We have used the program for 3 years. At first there were a few bugs they were working out. Now it seems most of the bugs have been solved. We have very good support from Web Self Storage. They are very pleasant to work with and are always ready to assist us in any way possible. Posting a move-in of a customer is fantastic, the forms are printed at the end of the completion of the entry. The reports are fantastic to let you know who did what, the management reports of what your rents and sales have been. Comparison reports. All reports are so helpful in running your self-storage business. The ease of finding your customers, making payments, entering the contract is so helpful. The company keeps records of the letters and statements sent to you customers. Help is readily available for all questions you have. The program provides templates for contract, letters, late notices and on. To change the written statement is sometimes a little challenging, but with the customer support you can work all challenges out. Recently they provide online webinars which are so very informative. We usually pick up time saving information and new features. I would recommend this program highly.

Cons

It takes a little time to change the letters templates in getting the spacing right.

Reasons for choosing WebSelfStorage

Help with billing, ease of setting up new account, ease of finding customers accounts, and ease of taking payments.

Product Is Great!!

Overall it is user friendly. Payments are easy. We have a call center service that we pay $215.00 a month for. This allows me to be on the property helping my customer, while someone else helps another customer over the phone! I would say consider this product, It is cost effective, and I personally LOVE the support I get from Uhaul Affiliate support network when it comes to any and all issues.

Pros

1) What I love the most about Web Self Storage is the mobile walk around feature. I walk my property every day when performing a lock action report, and if i find a unit that needs cleaning from a over night move out, or a unit that has a rusted door handle, broken latch you name it, I CAN TAKE A PHOTO AND ATTACH IT to the customers Storage unit Digitally :). When I am done with the walk around and I am in the office, I can log into the same website, and access those photos attached to the units, documenting history of my units! It is nice not to have to email myself a photo, create a folder on my computer to document important things like this. 2) Also, Check out the Call center. Yes, it is a monthly Expense. BUT I get 3 move ins a month on average on my storage facility Because some is always picking up the phone. They also will make U-Haul reservations for your store if you have a U-Haul Dealership, and notes for customer storage units and more! I save money on payroll by having this product. 3) $45.00 a month to do all of this stuff I listed and more! Thats 1 of my 5x5 Customers monthly rent and then its paid for.

Cons

1) Currently, I am frustrated with how quickly the ledger updates with reversals, and how it reports/ Displays itself. For the most part, 20 minutes of staring at the screen will help you learn it, like any program you are not familiar with. 2) The walk around list display. It does not have a option that will allow you to display your room numbers from numerical order. I spent 5 hours editing 436 rooms individually to create a walk around report that would make my property walk around easier.

Reasons for choosing WebSelfStorage

Price does not change if you stay with Web Self Storage.

Colin

Shalimar Self Storage Converts to WSS from Sitelink

I've had a great experience with WebSelfStorage. While some competitors may have similar features, I found the functionality and cost of WSS to be unmatchable.

Pros

“I had worked for U-Haul Moving and Storage as a Customer Service Rep, Assistant Manager, General Manager, and Area Field Manager for several years, so I knew the value of the program and was much more familiar with that operating system. Not to mention, our location was already a U-Haul Dealer, so the change to become a self-storage affiliate as well was a no brainer.” “This platform is far cheaper than what Sitelink was charging us monthly for, in my opinion, an inferior product. We do pay extra for the call center, but this has helped us to answer any questions our tenants may have after office hours, as well as making payments, and receiving reservations for our empty units. Centralized mailing may have had the largest impact for us as a company so far. Under prior management, days were spent trying to type up rate increase letters and auction notices. Not to mention, half of them were never even mailed. Now with WebSelfStorage, we are provided with a letter template for various actions common among the storage industry. We then can have them mailed directly to our customers at standard postage costs. It's beautiful when the whole system ties together, it makes for much less hassle.” The newest version is much more user friendly than the past.” “The most impressive aspect of WebSelfStorage since signing up in June is the support. I know in the past extended support would cost the location if they wanted phone contact with a representative outside of their setup windo

Cons

Over the phone customer support was once charged to the customer, now with the new version of WSS, it is much easier to get any questions you have answered. Sometimes you will have to wait if they are busy, but once you speak to a representative, they make it very easy for you to access them when needed.

Reasons for switching to WebSelfStorage

Software much more affordable, also have the option for truck rentals.

Response from U-Haul

Thanks for your feedback Colin! We always look forward to hearing from our Affiliates!

Bob

Best self storage managemetn software for the money!

Pros

we have used web self storage at multiple facilities over the years and have always found it to be easy to use, manager and customer friendly and easy for our accounting folks to use. For the price, we have an easy to use management software, very low credit card processing fees, a built in tenant insurance program and a listing on Uhaul.com. we cannot get all of those benefits in one place and especially for the price. while setting up our most recent self storage facility acquisition on webs self storage, the tech staff could not have been more helpful, our other vendors such as our call center agents have complimented web self storage's staff on how easy they have been to work with. we highly recommend this software for the independent self storage owner and operator.

Cons

still need to work out bugs for fully functioning online rentals

Reasons for choosing WebSelfStorage

ease of use, price, integrated programs such as the credit card processing and tenant insurance

Reasons for switching to WebSelfStorage

we were having too many accounting issues

Response from U-Haul

Thanks for your feedback Bob! We are always happy to hear from our Affiliates! If you need anything, don't hesitate to reach out! Toni Colasso U-Haul Self-Storage Affiliate Network 866-693-6683

Great option for Self-Storage Software

Pros

As someone who likes to stay ahead of the curve, I was very interested in managing a location remotely. Once I found out that WSS offered this solution I jumped at the opportunity. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at the contact center has been incredibly helpful in setting up the Remote Move In process and I do believe this is the way the Self-Storage industry is heading. I really appreciate the quality of the reports associated with WSS; the reports are easy to read and full of useful information. The software has a nice, modern look to it that is very user-friendly. Customer service is typically very responsive and able to assist with any issues we are having.

Cons

The remote move in process is still very new so there are obviously issues we run into along the way. Mainly being that the staff at the contact center is new as well and are not fully familiar with the remote move in process. This has lost us sales in the past from customers who were ready to move in, but the contact center was unable to complete the task. Thus, bringing more customers to our competition in the surrounding area. I understand this is a relatively new process so I am understanding of the transition, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very helpful in communicating with me and helping smooth out the process.

Easy Storage Solutions

Reasons for choosing WebSelfStorage

The pricing was a big factor and fact that WSS is associated with Uhaul who can make reservations for us at our location.

WebSelfStorage

We have used WebSelfStorage for the past 5 - 6 years and have grown with the product including several iterations of the software and several minor (and one major) upgrade. We have found that the support to be great and very helpful. Overall our experience has been a good one.

Pros

The software is the backbone of how we run our storage & retail point of sale operation. It is intuitive and helps us operate our entire operation. I like the ease of use, the reporting for storage and the mapping features.

Cons

At times it does go down. The retail functionality could be more intuitive regarding the sale of retail merchandise. I feel the retail point of sale functionality and reports tools are very limiting.

became a U-Haul Dealer.

Response from U-Haul

Thank you David! We always appreciate hearing from our Affiliates. Please feel free to contact us directly with any feedback, we are happy to hear from you. Out toll free # is 1-866-693-6683 option 1.

Danny

Webstorage review

Pros

Site map, customers access to U-Haul storage payment and call center options

Reasons for switching to WebSelfStorage

The program generates more income with the call center making reservations and taking payments. The program is very accurate with customers accounts.

Response from U-Haul

It is so nice to hear your feedback Danny! Thank you for being a part of the U-Haul Self-Storage Affiliate Network. If you or anyone on your team ever needs assistance specific to your facility, please utilize our WebSelfStorage Admin team at 866-693-6683 option 1. We are happy to help!

Karen

Kudos to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

I needed some extensive history files on a client, as she was taking us to small claims court and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond in digging up the old file and sending me all that I requested. Kudos to her as it was very much appreciated!!!! Karen Apple

Pros

Some areas of the new WSS software is better. Like the fact that you have the option to delete a credit card charge, before saving, if say you accidentally did not put in the correct amount to charge.

Cons

Tech support took away the message box on the "letters" feature. This leaves me no way to correspond with client concerning a letter unless I generate ANOTHER email to client which has been reported " this is very annoying to receive 2 emails." Tech support gave me a reason (afraid clients would think it was spam mail & not open) but that doesn't seem like a valid reason. I would really like to see the message box added back onto the letters feature. I was told my name would be added to the complaint list about this. If there is a "LIST" shouldn't that tell you other WSS users want it back? Please return this feature as soon as possible. Also cannot retrieve past clients. I'm in a college town & have A LOT of returning clients. Being able to retrieve their past info would be very beneficial and time-saving for me.

Armand

5 star customer service

Five stars to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for her in-depth knowledge and patience with a 1 hour and 11 minute Q&A review of system features. She had the answer to every question, which was pretty amazing. Thanks to her excellent service we are able to better serve our customers! Kudos to the WebSelfStorage team as well for constantly excellent service!

Pros

Customer service; technical and administrative support.

Cons

We are still learning the new walk around report.

SiteLink Web Edition

Reasons for choosing WebSelfStorage

It was the in place when property acquired.

Transcending Management Software

I have used many Software Programs over the past 30+ years in the storage industry. My first software experience was with DOS based systems. I have used other Web based programs and have felt the pain of there costs and desired a more cost effective management software. I don't require a great deal of interaction between the provider but occasionally need some help. WebSelfStorage, is always been there when we needed help.

Pros

Cost, Functionality, and ease of use! aa

Cons

I not being paid to use it. aaaaaaaaaaaa

Reasons for switching to WebSelfStorage

Wanted a more cost effective program that would also help with ancillary income products.

Response from U-Haul

It is so nice to hear your feedback Curtis! Thank you for being a part of the U-Haul Self-Storage Affiliate Network. If you or anyone on your team ever needs assistance specific to your facility, please utilize our WebSelfStorage Admin team at 866-693-6683 option 1. We are happy to help!

Jeanie

If you need help be prepared to wait a looooooong time

We have been using Web Self Storage for the better part of 7 years. The program has remained the same. What has changed is the service. You can call and ask for help and sit on hold for an hour or more and be charged a dollar a minute, or you can use the on line chat and start out with 20 people in front of you and an hour later be 12th in line. They have outgrown themselves. Until they put on more people that can answer questions, I would not suggest that new users buy into it. It was not like this in years past. If you want to grow a business you must also grow your support staff and Emove missed that memo.

Pros

most reports

Cons

Support staff is grossly under staffed. 1+ hours to have an online chat answered is ridiculous!Staff for the business that you have not what you had.

Eric

Do NOT purchase into WSS at least for the remainder of 2018

WSS 2.7 is only serving to hinder our business and lose us money.

Pros

It looks cleaner than the original WSS, and it automatically saves now. That's about it. I don't know what else to say.

Cons

I've been using WSS for about 5 years. I'm an Admin, I'm our trainer, I'm our new facility integrator; The original WSS was very rough around the edges. It looked like it was originally programmed and the UI sculpted the day the internet came out, BUT it worked and had a ton of functionality. When they "updated" they removed a lot of key features. I'm talking KEY features, like managing your rent raises. Features they know are important because every time I ask "Where is XYZ located now" the answer is always "our developers are working on that, but I cannot provide you with an ETA". This updated was forced. It's extremely buggy. It is a complete headache at times trying to properly record your facility's financial data, from a gross overview to simply taking a payment for an individual account and seeing the ledger properly update. Its like they didn't beta test or were forced by the TOP executives to push out an incomplete product. I will NEVER trade functionality for an updated look. You took a perfectly good product and ruined it for the sake of looking trendy. Not to mention that one of the best things about WSS was its chat support and affiliate network support... where you could quickly get help locating a function or resolving an issue; but their support systems are completely over-loaded at this point. I'm talking about 4-8 hour wait times minimum, and this is a month after the update. This is a broken product as of right now, stay away.

Bobbi

Horrible. This whole upgrade" from the old version has been an absolute nightmare.

Clients can autopay or pay online

Pros

The old software was great. We have been happy with it and have been using it for years. Wish we had the option to not "upgrade" to the new version, or at the very least go back to the old version. We were not offered an option. We are now stuck with this nightmare of a product until we have enough time to research and find a different product to switch to. Not enough time for researching other products right now since there are so many bugs with WebSelfStorage. We have so many day-to-day tasks and our customers who keep us hopping even when there are no bugs in a system. We do plan to switch. **There have been issues with gate security, privacy security, letters not printing correctly, no email history, ledgers incorrect, and accounts with credits that were not transferring correctly. Just to name a few... They should have tested their product much more extensively prior to releasing it. They have essentially forced their customers to be their "beta testers" and to suffer the effects of a substandard product. This was not a very nice thing to do to their customers. The real "Pro" of this product is that we have an option to go elsewhere.

Cons

There are security issues that cannot be mentioned here, for fear of them being exploited by not-so-ethical entities. We are currently working on a "fix" or "work-around" at this point for those other security issues. However, there is one security issue that should be noted before ever allowing WSS/UHAUL access to a client list and gate codes. This issue has been fixed on our end and in our situation (but only after we were forced to hire a digigate expert and paid money for help in fixing issues that were caused by the "upgrade" to the new WSS.) WSS technical employees had left us hanging and waiting for a supervisor to call or email. No supervisor ever attempted to help us. This main issue that had to be fixed was 300+ renters (who were not ours & unknown to us) AND their gate codes were loaded by WebSelfStorage into OUR digigate system. WE HAD ACCESS TO ANOTHER facilities gate codes and the names of their renters (all strangers to us)!!!! Even after we would clear them out of our digigate system, WSS still kept loading them back into our gate. Our digigate expert successfully cleared them out & fixed issues that were caused by WSS, then contacted the WSS tech employees to help them fix the problem on their end. So far they no longer load to our system. We do wonder though, if our gate codes could have been given to another facility as well. Although there are many reasons why this product should not be utilized, the biggest "Con"cern for us was this issue.

Sue

My WebSelfStorage Experience

I highly recommend the WebSelfStorage software and the support personnel to help your facility run very efficiently

Pros

Being new to the self-storage industry, we have achieved a relative amount of success from the support we get from the WebSelfStoragestaff and the software system that helps our facilities run very smoothly. Every time I call and have an issue, it is literally resolved in a matter of minutes. Everyone is professional courteous and so nice to work with.

Cons

I don't have any cons regarding the program at this time.

Response from U-Haul

Thank you Sue for your feedback! We always appreciate hearing from our Affiliates. Thank you for being a part of the U-Haul Self-Storage Affiliate Network!

3.07/5 out of 75 reviews