Zillow Rental Manager Reviews

• icon"I love being able to market on a large platform such as Zillow, we are able to collect inquires/ showings/leads through Zillow."
  • icon"I have that app downloaded on my phone right now. Listen I want to move in Arkansas so I’m preparing for it and Zillow is the best app."
  • icon"I liked the large listing it provides to users."
  • icon"I find that a much of houses publishing in this app are expensive rentals. That the owners prefer this app because pay more for the tenant."
  • icon"Sometimes the other companies related to Zillow do not update their website, leaving ads open after properties are no longer available."
  • icon"Since it doesn’t show you which places you’ve looked at, you have no idea where you should pick back up to continue looking."

Browse all Zillow Rental Manager Reviews

• Have you used Zillow Rental Manager and would like to share your experience with others?

Amazing DIY Platform for Individual Landlords

Pros

This software makes it extremely easy for an individual landlord to rent their property at a fraction of the cost of a realtor. It gives you access to the entire Zillow platform of customers and gives you all of the features you need to rent a property.

Cons

Signing leases are a little bit difficult on this platform, but once you get used to the interface, it becomes much easier.

Lisa

Zillow - great tool

The benefit to Zillow is reaching out to a HUGE source of people/clients that know Zillow to be a trusted household name.

Pros

Love the interaction with reaching out to potential renters/buyers. Very easy to use, update and integrate into platform.

Cons

sometimes the other companies related to Zillow do not update their website, leaving ads open after properties are no longer available

Scott

August 2022

Most Expensive Leasing Service I Use

Not so good. There is another company with the same name and it took 4 times contacting customer service to get it resolved.

Pros

Most of my leads come from this platform

Cons

I don't pay for other lead sites. Trulia, apts.com, all the others are free for property managers to use.

Wes

Zillow Rental Manager

I got the similar results before Zillow starting charging.

Pros

It advertises on Zillow. That is all .

Cons

No phone support. Even leaving a review it forces a response of how the software is used rather than give an option to use other and fill in the blank

joshua

Industry: Industrial Automation

Zillow Rental manager

Pros

We used this software after finding it difficult to pull in tenants in our other software. Potential candidates were much more comfortable submitting an application when they could submit it to several and we had a huge influx of candidates after setting it up.

Cons

I would like more customization with the application that is provided.

Pros

Very easy product to use and update listings. Generates a lot of traffic to our properties.

Cons

It would be nice if there was an easier way to list our properties on StreetEasy.

Zullay

Love zillow!

I found two or my last rentals in this app. It's confident and very easy to use!

Pros

This product is to easy to use. The filters helps so much to find the right place do you want or need to live.

Pauline

Overall it's been great as a first time landlord / property coordinator. It's very easy to use, straightforward and has all the feature and functions I need to rent out my units.

Pros

It's very easy to use Easy to send applications to tenants Easy to post listings The App is great and straight forward

Cons

I wish you could upload video tours Sometimes it'll show that someone hasn't submitted an application when they have $9.99 per week seems steep, wish you could get a bulk discount for multiple units. Huge delay on recorded calls when tenant leads call

Adrienne

August 2022

Zillow Helps In Many ways

Enjoyable/valuable to track progress and what's happening in the areas of my properties.

Pros

I like that we can see comparable properties and listings

Cons

There are some functions I wish this had, that I'm not seeing or able to figure out. I like that we can see historical housing prices, and feel historical rental prices should also be visible. It might keep people more honest and fair honestly.

ShaRay

Industry: Veterinary

September 2022

Easy & reliable software

My overall experience with Zillow Rental Manager is fantastic. Ease of use, simplicity of having everything in one place & ability to stay connected.

Pros

What I like most about Zillow is being able to keep track of all rental properties in one place.

Cons

There’s nothing I could say I like least about Zillow.

Reasons for switching to Zillow Rental Manager

The overall simplicity of Zillow is why I switched from Relator.

Emma

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Zillow rental manager

Pros

the Zillow rental manager is very helpful for managing apartments and places for landlords

Cons

I don’t have anything that I do not like about it

Kiefer

Aside from a few nagging problems, Zillow is the place to find a new home

I’ve been using Zillow off and on for several years, and I’m always able to easily find what I’m looking for. Aside from a few nagging issues, this app has been a godsend.

Pros

Very easy to read, simple to use, intuitive search, and my absolute favorite: being able to draw a circle around a map to find homes in a specific area.

Cons

There’s some kind of glitch where when I look at all the listings and I’m scrolling through all the results, that sometimes it just closes the search out, meaning I have to start all over again. Since it doesn’t show you which places you’ve looked at, you have no idea where you should pick back up to continue looking.

Krystal

Easy to find a home

Very convenient to use and search. Provides plenty of pictures and listings. Also provides scam warnings on suspicious listings.

Pros

Very easy to sort searches and find homes that I treat you. Convenient manager features for renters and realtors.

Cons

Some searches can become cluttered and the app can be slow to load. Occasionally logs you out when in the middle of searching.

Chandra

Zillow

Positive experience in locating property to fit my particular needs.

Pros

This app is ideal for home searches, you are able to filter your search by zip code, bedrooms, price and many other anemeties.

Cons

The only thing that needs to be updated with the app, is the availability of the houses. Houses that have been sold or in the process of being sold may not be updated.

Adrienana

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great company

Pros

I like the variety of homes they offer also the have great customer assistance.

Cons

It was a little hard to manauever at first but I eventually got it.

Yash

Useful

Found several places that matched my interests. Also posted an ad there to which I got a couple of responses.

Pros

The enormous number of houses available on it. Also, the features to narrow down options to match our criteria - there were several choices for that.

Cons

The zillow UI is not very attractive. They should make something similar to hotbeds, or integrate zillow there, since they own it.

great site for renters or owners

overall great for people buying or renting a house.

Pros

Great site to find houses for sales or rent.

Cons

Sometimes they don't get back to you fast enough.

KALIANI

Pros

What I liked was it kept track of everything regarding the property

Cons

There was nothing to dislike really about the software

Kathryn

Industry: Broadcast Media

Round one of the Market with Real Estate

Overall it gives you an idea of value and listings, that's what it is there for. Realtor call is the next step.

Pros

It shows you what there is on the market without having to work with a realtor for first blush. For my job I need to have a pulse on the real estate market and this gives me that read.

Cons

It's hard to find narrowed searches. Not intuitive. I want to look at just rentals and it doesn't easily pull them for example.

Amine

June 2022

Great place to find housing

Pros

This pioneer app has many features which makes it easy to find the exact property you are looking for

Cons

Less property managers list their property in zillow. You can find more by exploring other apps

Aaliyah

The best apartment app

Pros

I have that app downloaded on my phone right now! Listen I want to move in Arkansas so I’m preparing for it and Zillow is the best app

Cons

Every thing is positive in my eyes for zillow

Shannon

Zillow Rental Manager

Overall, Zillow is a good central location to view listings and allows potential renters to look at an assortment of properties

Pros

Zillow is great to share rental properties, include photo's, prices, features etc.

Cons

There should be more requirements in order to make a listing as some listings are scams or not clear in their descriptions

Julie

February 2022

Excellent product

Great

Pros

Easy to use, love how there tenant applications are organized

Cons

Too expensive-$10 per property per week is way too expensive

Reasons for switching to Zillow Rental Manager

More users on Zillow

Merribeth

April 2022

Simple To Use

Pros

Software is user friendly. Easy to keep track of expenditures.

Cons

It has so many features, it can be a bit overwhelming.

Tazania

Love it

Pros

It is very easy to use and navigate shows a bunch of different properties depending on what you’re looking for which is very useful

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about the software it allows you to filter to what you would like an a home