Browse AnyDesk Reviews

Luis Daniel from YCS PR Corp.

Great Free Alternative to Teamviewer

Really pleasant and a great alternative whenever the Teamviewer License we use at work is under use and we've been considering and slowly moving our clients to AnyDesk because paying Teamviewer is now an expensive subscrption when there's so much good alternatives.

Pros

It works exactly how'd you expect if you come from using Teamviewer or other remote desktop access applications. You can transfer files, keep bookmarks of your most accessed computers or just organize them. Anydesk has also improved with time, which now I find no use to keep paying for Teamviewer which has become really expensive as of late. Anydesk has a lot of the options you would need from Teamviewer and does them right and secure. Even better when the price is FREE.

Cons

It can be a little bit heavy on the CPU side when using it on older hardware. Keep that in mind. If the connection is really slow, it can lag a bit, but you can optimize the image to be quick and disable the sound, whereas in Teamviewer, the image will just freeze and you have to quit Teamviewer, the only issue with AnyDesk is just the CPU Usage. Also the Mac Version used to be buggy, haven't used it in a while, but Buggy as in all the text was white (not sure if it's on the latest OS X, have not used it in a while, been on Windows).

Reasons for Choosing AnyDesk

The pricing and comparing the features I needed, Anydesk covered them all.

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

Pricing, it's becoming extremely expense.

Iheanyi from Alphaplus Apartment 91 LTD

My Remote Pal

Assistance became easier with this app.

Pros

As an IT guy, i find it very difficult having to physically work on systems especially when i've left office. Issue are bound to happen ranging human errors and software errors. I used some other remote app but got some restrictions and timeouts. Anydesk came so simple with no user restrictions. I mostly don't need to be on my desk to solve any issue at work.

Cons

With the integration of the app on mobile devices, it made it more easier to be with my laptop on the go as i remotely connect to it to have access to the entire network in my office for instance.

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

Previous app posed a lot of restrictions on user access

Chris from Savio Designs

Good Software, Horrific Customer Support, Greedy Cancellation Policy!!!!!!

Since they do not have a direct line to their billing department, I called their sales department and was told to make a ticket. Eventually (now months after my initial email) I got a response telling me that because I didn't let them know 3 MONTHS prior to the renewal date that I wanted to cancel that I had to pay the bill and couldn't cancel until the following year! I asked them to be flexible since I had waited forever for them to actually respond to me (never were my billing@anydesk.com emails ever directly responded to). A week or two later I would get a response back basically saying nope - I owe them money. They new I wasn't using the software for the months of trying to get them to answer and clarification. Instead of showing some sense of flexibility with their lack of response (which if I heard back from them in time would have given me time to cancel my other software and pay them and use their software). As a customer, they want me to be fine with them taking an unreasonably long time to respond to billing questions, yet as a company they are incredibly rigid and not willing to show any flexibility with customers - especially as we try and come out of a pandemic! While it is in their terms and conditions, requiring 3 months notice to cancel a renewal prior to the renewal date to me is incredibly unreasonable. Who is thinking 3 months before you have a renewal if you will renew or not? To me this is a policy to purposefully trap customers.

Pros

The software, for the most part works well and was easy for clients to be able to use. The branding was a nice feature.

Cons

Once in awhile certain functions like copy and paste wouldn't work - this was more of a rare occurrence though. Biggest "con" has been in dealing with the company. I used a paid version of the software for a year. I enjoyed it, but when it came time for my renewal I figured I would see what else was out there - always with the plan to come back to AnyDesk if I didn't like alternatives. That is where AnyDesk's true colors came out. First, there is no autopay (or at least none that was set up). So when they sent me an invoice at renewal time I had figured, my account would auto cancel if I didn't pay for it (this was my misunderstanding and I own up to that part). I stopped using the software as I started using another and had a 40 Day window that I could get a refund on that. I then received a billing email from AnyDesk with the line to contact their billing department at billing@anydesk.com if I had any questions. I sent them an email explaining that I was trying a different software and to please cancel my account. I heard nothing back. a few weeks go by and I get another billing email, so I sent them another message. Nothing. Another email comes, so at this point I am a little ticked, so I send another message stating I have asked them twice to cancel my account and to please stop harassing me. Then I get a letter in the mail saying they were going to put me into collections if I didn't pay. (continued below)

Vaibhav from Xevom

Best Tool For Providing Remote Support

Overall AnyDesk is a great app for getting access to remote PC and providing support. Compared to other similar tools in the market, AnyDesk is the most reliable and easy to use tool.

Pros

The Installation process of AnyDesk is very easy. You don't need any technical knowledge to start using AnyDesk. The remote computer access feature gives you a feeling that you are working on your own computer.

Cons

You need a strong internet connection to keep using AnyDesk smoothly. Self trouble shooting is not possible if your connection is lost and you will need an Intervention of remote person.

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

Anydesk was more afforadable and also provided us with more remote control features.

Christopher from Forney ISD

Cross-Platform Remote Desktop

Overall, AnyDesk is the one program I cannot live without. It exceeds all my needs and I would be lost without it.

Pros

I wanted a remote desktop solution that would work on Windows, macOS, Linux, and Raspberry Pi and AnyDesk checks all those boxes and more. I use the remote access and file transfer features daily. I am able to access all my systems from a single computer and do everything I need. I am even able to remotely troubleshoot for my parents. The flexibility of systems makes AnyDesk the most-used program on my computer.

Cons

I have really nothing negative to say about AnyDesk. I do wish some features were not behind a paywall or that the pricing system was a single payment rather than monthly. Those have more to do with the company than the software itself. The software does everything I need it to do and more.

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

TeamViewer locked my account for using it too much. It thought I was using it for business and wanted to charge me for it.

Anydesk can help ypu reach any desk you want!!!

Overall its a very good application. Its UI and UX is designed very well. Its customer support is also very satisfactory and the best part is that they answer your questions or clear your doubts mostly at the same time.

Pros

Its ease of access and the simple features has really put it up in a higher category. The User experience is designed so well that it can leave behind any remote support providing application. The biggest problem for a new user was to connect with other computer in other application but anydesk has made it as easy that a person not only using anydesk, but also the fisrt time a remote supporting application as anydesk would be able understand that and start working on that immedidately.

Cons

Sometimes there are issues like connection interruption and other glitches, but thats only when it is conneted with another device and there are net issues. Its gets struct and to get it back on the track.

Monique from Ikram

Industry: Photography

Anydesk is the best free remote software to access another computer.

I am able to work remotely and do my job exactly as I did it before the pandemic. I can access files, do file transfers and use software remotely.

Pros

Anydesk was the perfect solution when my TeamViewer stopped giving me free remote access to my work computer. Anydesk has faithfully worked well for me except on a few occasions, I have been able to do remote work easily during the pandemic accessing files that are on an office server and computer.

Cons

There have been rare occasions that Anydesk has disconnected on me in the middle of something and had trouble reconnecting for a while.

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

Teamviewer stopped allowing me to use the free version.

Anydesk Bocra review

anydesk is very easy to use, convenient can be used on the go as long as you have stable internet connectivity. I am personally pleased with the application as it saves me time of being physically present at a client station. Also i can direct the user to install anydesk and they do not need to customize it for me to connect to their desktop.

Pros

easy to use and has mobile device access

Cons

File sharing of Large file at times fail

Reasons for Choosing AnyDesk

The pricing of anydesk is lower of that of team viewer, anydesk is very easy to use as it has less features than team viewer so it save time on the administration side and setting up.

Patrice from Valmetal

Industry: Farming

Great Software for Remote support

Great, service was nice and answered question even before we bought the software in less then 24 hours

Pros

Remote control is fast and easy, really easy to set-up, you can set your company logo and branding, everything is pretty easy, and everything can be configured from the admin page. All the feature you really need from a remote acces software, plus some cool feature, not seen in most software

Cons

the auto-update feature does not work on a custom client, but if you have a deployment solution is pretty easy to deploy the new version

Reasons for Choosing AnyDesk

Price, fonctionnality, great fonctionnality for a price lower then competition

Celestina from Limitless Tech House

AnyDesk is less expensive and convenient to use for remote access

I use Any Desk frequently to connect to our clients computers in solving related problems on the services our company provides to them. We also use it internally at the office to solve software issues and normally transfer files with it.

Pros

Its easy to install, very user friendly and easy to connect to clients or other computers. Password can be created on the clients computer for easy access Authentication without waiting on end user acceptance. Love the file transfer features in the software as well.

Cons

Any Desk is good just that you need to have a good internet connectivity to prevent being disconnected frequently.

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

Connectivity to other computers with TeamViewer are mostly difficult to. Any Desk is lighter weight, cheap and easy to use.

Vennah from VEMA LOGISTICS

Universal Remote Access by AnyDesk

Accessing computers remotely has been the best experience ever. Distance issues have been greatly solved. Security features in AnyDesk lower fears of accessing and transferring files online.

Pros

The light-weight software that I have come across. It does not occupy a lot of memory space. AnyDesk allows one to access computers anytime from anywhere. With the unattended access feature, one needs to have a password to access the other computer hence it is not a must that there be another person active to give you access upon request. The screen sharing feature in AnyDesk provides the ability to view and even have control over real-time activities. AnyDesk has the session recording feature. The recordings can be used for future reference if need be.

Cons

While using an unstable internet, sharing large files is an issue.

Reasons for Choosing AnyDesk

AnyDesk has a friendly user interface and setting it up is easy. It is relatively cheap. It is multiplatform software. It can be used across a good number of operating systems and Android devices.

Christopher from Renault do Brasil

O melhor entre os gratuitos

Ele é ótimo para pequenas empresas querendo empreender em apoio ao cliente! É uma ótima ferramenta para auxiliar o home office de outros por exemplo e possibilidade uma facilidade invejável comparado a outros softwares da área

Pros

A versatilidade e sua dinâmica são suas maiores armas, qualquer pessoa sem muito conhecimento consegue utilizá-lo.

Cons

Por ser um software de início gratuito, o uso em meio corporativo para documentos sigilosos se torna uma dúvida. Tenho receio em usá-lo para transmitir informações importantes, mas para uso do cotidiano ele é implacável.

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

Na verdade eu não troquei, eu uso os dois para me comunicar com clientes. As vezes tenho problemas que somente no anydesk consigo resolver e vice versa

Arslan from SKUIRE Technologies

Any desk a lightweight alternate remote desktop for teamviewer

whenever i need a some less sophisticated desktop sharing system on the go; I always prefer using Anydesk over other expensive remote desktop sharing tools. its lightweight and most of the time free version gets the job done.

Pros

Anydesk is simpler to use and is very lightweight as compared to other tools and has most of the needed tools for remote desktop sharing and remote debugging. Secondly, it's pretty much less Hungary when it comes to bandwidth. So it works pretty well with slower internet connections as well.

Cons

has issues with large file sharing during live sessions. it would be better if somehow there remote desktop sharing can be achieved without installing any native apps.

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

TeamViewer is resource Hungary as compared to AnyDesk. Secondly, their sessions take quite a long to recover from disconnections. It can also end connections sometimes prematurely.

Enrico from Casa di Cura "La Residenza"

Buon software per gestire l'assistenza da remoto ma manca supporto in italiano

Purtroppo l'anno seguente siamo passati a Supremo perché l'abbiamo giudicato più confacente alle nostre necessità

Pros

La facilità di installazione anche su PC con Linux

Cons

E' difficile contattare il supporto. Ho dovuto richiedere più volte un contatto per gestire il pagamento e la fatturazione.

Reasons for Choosing AnyDesk

Sembrava meno costoso e più facilmente gestibile.

Arun from Aster DM Healthcare

Best cross platform remote desktop tool

Stellar and reliable performer for remote access specially during work from home scenario. My IT team could help me easily though I was more than 1000 miles away from my office. The user interface is intuitive. Works really well on mobile devices. With AnyDesk my office is just a click away.

Pros

Ease of use, AnyDesk is fairly is easy to set up even for a first time user. The User Interface is simple and it is easy to navigate through the menu options. Stable and Reliable, this is very important while you are working from home, miles away from your office. AnyDesk is a stellar performer in this regard. Virtual Conferencing is one of the best feature available with AnyDesk which helps to share and discuss my ideas with team members remotely. Ability to control your remote Personal Computer through mobile device- This nifty feature is helps us to access remote computers through the AnyDesk mobile application. Users can use the app to perform task like file transfer, shut down or restart a PC. Whitelist- is a feature which authorizes only selected users to access your remote PC. This is a great security feature prevents unauthorized access to sensitive data. Keyboard shortcuts are easy to use and assign. Works fairly well on low bandwidth internet connections

Cons

Having used AnyDesk for almost two years I haven't come across a con that can be deal breaker.

Youssef from WonderEight

Very fast and light weight remote support tool

Anydesk is very easy to setup at client computers especially for non-tech savvy users. Setting up unattended access is also very simple. Remote access through anydesk is quick, doesn't require a very fast connection and you can use it to transmit also sound from the remote computer

Pros

Anydesk is very light weight and very quick to start. Users can download it and run it without the need to install it and the initial setup is not complicated

Cons

Running anydesk on mac for the first time can be a bit tricky for non-experienced users as they need to go to system preferences and allow access to anydesk

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

Anydesk is easier to setup for the clients

Looking for a new way of managing your TV Box?

Easy to set up, almost immediate to learn (although some advanced and useful functions, e.g. file transfer across machines, may take a while to be come familiar with), value-for-money (there are lots of free functions you can try before you invest on the premium version). Well-done!

Pros

AnyDesk is mostly used for remote user assistance and service ticket management. Still, I find it very effective with dealing with my Android TV box. Like most TV boxes, it has got no keyboard and navigating through menus may be cumbersome. By installing AnyDesk (which has a free, cross-platform version with lots of features) on both the TV box and my Windows 10 PC, I can use the latter (with its keyboard and touchpad) to install and customise apps on the former. If you use your TV box with complex media management pieces of software like Kodi or Plex, you know how much time and care they require to fully configure all functions and parameters. Bridging your PC to your TV box with AnyDesk really makes it a breeze. Once you have become familiar with AnyDesk, there are many more functions that you may enjoy. You can e.g. use it to provide assistance on someone else's PC without leaving home (something I found very valuable in times of lockdown) and even to record short sessions where you teach users how to solve frequent issues on their machines.

Cons

Emulating Android special keys on a PC keyboard may be complex and hard to remember. Installing on Android machines requires an additional component that is hardware-dependent: although this is pretty straight-away on most machine, it may prove complex on less wide-spread models. Finally, of course, some advanced functions are premium only, but this is only fair. Overall, I can't see any major flaws in AnyDesk, although I must say that I am not using it for professional use. If you plan to use it to manage a custom help centre with tens of supported users, you may want to check another review before you buy the premium version.

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

Easier to use, especially on some (mostly Samsung) Android machines where it may prove hard to get TeamViewer to work.

Renato Monteiro from RMB Informática

O anydesk é uma excelente ferramenta mesmo na versão gratuita

Utilizo o anydesk para acesso remoto e suporte de TI em clientes e amigos há mais de 2 anos e estou muito satisfeito com o produto. A versão gratuita já oferece todo o necessário para essa atividade, é possível realizar várias sessões simultaneamente e o produto não fica tentando forçar a compra de uma licença através da práticas como limitar o tempo de acesso.

Pros

O acesso é simples mesmo a computadores onde o produto não está instalado, basta realizar o download do arquivo no computador que será acessado e executá-lo sem a necessidade de instalação. O acesso pode ser realizado mediante a autorização do usuário no computador remoto ou mediante uma senha pré-definida (requer instalação). Mesmo na versão gratuita as funcionalidades disponíveis são suficientes para a maioria das necessidades de acesso remoto, incluindo visualização da tela remota, controle do computador remoto, transferência de arquivos e compartilhamento da área de transferência.

Cons

Não há disponível para compra uma versão lifetime, as opções de compra envolvem somente assinatura mensal. Os preços da licença por serem em dólar resulta em um custo alto para o público brasileiro. A versão mac não possui todas as opções de personalização da configuração disponíveis na versão windows.

Reasons for Choosing AnyDesk

Facilidade de uso e possibilidade de acessar computadores sem a necessidade da instalação, bastando executar o arquivo baixado do site e informar o identificador do computador remoto.

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

O produto concorrente após um tempo instalado limita a duração do tempo de sessão derrubando a conexão a cada 5 minutos. No concorrente, mesmo que você utilize para acessar sempre somente um único computador remoto, depois de um tempo ele sempre reclama que o uso é comercial e bloqueia o uso do produto tentando forçar a aquisição de uma assinatura.

Anydesk - You are in control

Daily I use Anydesk for remote work because I am in Home Office. I also support clients with the software and even computers from the company where I work. I can access computers from anywhere at any time due to being multiplatform, operating via Windows, Linux and mobile. Anydesk is indispensable in my day-to-day.

Pros

Anydesk is very easy to use software, allowing remote control of several computers at the same time. Very light and safe, facilitating support for customers, being possible to use the desktop and mobile version. Among the various features of the software, the following stand out: - Possibility of simultaneous access to several computers; - Secure access via authentication password; - Multiplatforms, being possible to run on Windows or Linux and mobile computers. - Minimum necessary accessible requirements; - Screen capture to identify problems; - File transference; The program perfectly complies with its proposal to be a fast and secure application.

Cons

The only flawed point I notice is that the software allows remote control of the computer simultaneously by more than one application. In my opinion, this is not very safe, as it would allow for badly designed hacker control. For this possibility, there should be two-factor authentication to increase security, such as sending SMS or email. This is the only downside of the software.

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

Teamviewer has a major caveat, which is the compatibility of versions between the computers that will be connected. If the host computer is not the same version as the local computer, access will not be allowed. This is a very bad thing for me, as your client is not always able to download the new version of the software.

Rodrigo from Dapa Sistemas Ltda

Great but still expensive

All software reliable for this purpose seems to live in unreality, they are too expensive. But you need them, as going to your customer is expensive and often inconvenient. Anydesk has a fast learning curve, our users and customers found it easy to use. It also lacks to be able to buy in local currency, without variations of the dollar. Apart from the cost, it works very well for us.

Pros

Less expensive than more equivalent competitors, easier to buy, stable, easy to use. Quite used by several providers.

Cons

Expensive, very expensive! An option to buy in local currency is missing. There could be a cheaper option with only remote access. Micro companies use only written chat + file exchange + remote access, the rest is perfumery or resources for large companies, which are more expensive.

Reasons for Choosing AnyDesk

In tests, AnyDesk responded better, being more stable. You do not want your remote access to fail when the customer is angry waiting for support. We also tested others even free or cheaper, but they did not meet our expectations.

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

Price and the fact that TeamViewer causes a big confusion of versions when you serve a company that already has other suppliers using other versions. Anydesk is only licensed or not and whoever has a license always uses the new version, regardless of whether it is 8 or 16.

Anydesk review by Technical Support Agent

I love using AnyDesk, it works really good, it is fast, user friendly and reliable and I can always deliver super support to my customers with the use of this software.

Pros

I like this Software because it is free and easy to use, also a lot of times it came really handy because it was easy to explain Customers how to install it and setup remote access to their PC. It is really fast and is very nice to have, especially when PC checkup is required during the night, for which we can setup password protected access so we can connect without the help from the Customer and without interrupting them and their work.

Cons

Recording option sometimes creates videos which are of bad quality, even though internet connection was stable and ping was good. Also, in case of longer recordings, they tend to break at some point, take a lot of hdd space and I am unable to scroll it. Finally, it would be nice to have option to save to some desired format too.

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

TeamViewer gives error back when there is a version mismatch, for instance if I am using v14 and Customer is using v12, I am unable to connect to Customer's PC and check what is happening with it, until their internal IT comes and upgrades the version of TeamViewer first and in our job, time is of essence many times.

Grant from TimeClick

AnyDesk is extremely powerful, extremely affordable, and SUPER easy to use

AnyDesk has allowed us to remote on to clients computers extremely quick, and people who aren't tech savvy can easily set it up. The connection is clean, fast, and crystal clear. I've never had any problems with the connection. It's also FREE!

Pros

It downloads extremely quick, making it easy to remote on to computers quickly. The connection is clean and solid. Voice, video, file share, mouse control and typing are all available to be customized.

Cons

Requesting elevation (administrator access, essentially) is sometimes a pain if the other party doesn't know what they are doing, but the use of it is understandable. Sometimes the code to type in is a little odd.

Reasons for Choosing AnyDesk

It is free and just as good and easy, if not easier, than some of these other softwares.

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

Showmypc was slow and buggy. Anydesk is sooo much better.

Juan Manuel from Melezca

Alternative to teamviewer that is up to the task

My experience in general with this software was quite good, except for a few small cases, it worked correctly and I let myself use it without time limitations as happens with the competition. The ability to reproduce sounds is very important in order to perform sound-related test validations. The interface felt complex but if we leave it configured for the end user, he will only have to open the program and let the rest do it for us. I recommend it

Pros

It works quite well, it has the great option of being able to reproduce the sound of the machine to which we are connecting, an option that is not very seen in other similar software. It has a simple tool to connect since it does not require a password, only an ID and that the user on the other side accepts it, or not, depending on how the software is configured because it allows remote access without authorization with different variations. It is available in all operating systems.

Cons

Although the interface is complete, it is not that clear and tends to make the end user dizzy with so many options. It would be interesting if menus can be reduced or see a "lite" version so that the user does not get dizzy. We suffered some lag problems in the connection that we did not suffer with other software, but in brief occasions.

Reasons for Choosing AnyDesk

We selected the AnyDesk in front of VNC Viewer since the VNC allows you an unmonitored access and without giving notice to the end users and this brought them discomfort since they felt observed all the time

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

We changed from Teamviewer to this one due to the cost of licenses that was very high

Angellina from Nkhanga

Industry: Food Production

Being in Control of your computer from anywhere around the world

I have used the app to solve both personal and business problems. I remember a time when my workmates were stuck with food and data entry on our kitchen computer, I could log in from another country and do things as if I was there. This helped a big deal.

Pros

AnyDesk is one of the smartest applications that saves time and unforeseen costs of travelling long distances just to attend to issues on a computer, or other remote gadgets. One good thing I like about AnyDesk is that it is worldwide, being used by hundreds of millions of people across the globe. It is also supported almost an all the operating systems like windows, Android, Mac, Linux, Chrome, making it a universal software. Another fact I like about AnyDesk is the ease of screen sharing. There is no hustle about it, as long as there is user on the other end to accept the connection. AnyDesk also presents a very good screen scaling that the image displayed on the remote gadget is clear with no distortions. It feels as if you're sitting in front of the other PC. In my use of AnyDesk, I have not experienced any lagging or unnecessary bugs on it. It is generally smooth, with steady mouse movements. The app also has a free version and a paid version. The paid version is also relatively cheaper when compared to its competitors. Security of the application was also well considered. Firstly, the connection has to be manually iniciated from one end and accepted on the other end. A password has to be provided and used for the connection to start. Each session has its own password.

Cons

No option to chat with the person on the other side, either through text or calls. So you rely on other communication apps to talk to each other. It would be good to add a feature where communication would be made directly via the AnyDesk.

Vineet from Spear Networks Pvt Ltd

Manage remote devices easily

Pros

Love the ease of use, lets you connect to remote devices and they have a version for almost all major OS. Helps us connect to remote users and give them quick resolutions, saves times to visit their places. TO get a quick support one does not even need to install the product, it can just be executed without installation on Windows. Connecting to mobile phones is a big plus, but does not let you operate phones, only view. The personal edition is also free and does not bug you to subscribe to a paid edition.

Cons

Crashed on a remote computer once, but that's an isolated single event. Drag & drop file to remote desk does not work, I always have to transfer files by using ctrl+c +v. Would also like to see the ability to control mobile phones.

Nipuna from Srila Systems (Pvt.) Ltd.

Best FREE solution for Remote Desktop Connection

Overall experience of using AnyDesk is really good to me and its the best "FREE" alternative for remote desktop connection software. Data consumption also very low and its very user friendly software.

Pros

Anydesk is a user friendly remote desktop connection software and it outruns major "paid" remote desktop connection software in many ways. User can connect with a remote desktop in hassle free way . It also gives file transfer between two desktops and not only that it gives many features like Privacy mode, Clipboard and many useful features. Lastly data consumption is very low comparing other remote connection apps.

Cons

When we come into cons Anydesk and good internet connection is a must factor. If you having a bad internet connection it causes lag on remote computer and you are not able to work properly. But you can drop image quality and continue on your work.

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

Not free. Laggy. Heavy software. Cant work properly.

Fantastic free & paid tool for accessing remote desktops

We have certain tools tied to US IP addresses and allowing our team to be able to access these from across the globe is a huge benefit to our daily operations.

Pros

I want to say the price -- we've been on the free plan for many years. I imagine they'll migrate to a more consistent paid model down the road but even with that in mind, it'll be worth the expense. It's a very lightweight, easy to use way to have our team access remote desktops from anywhere in the world.

Cons

The install process could be a little more streamlined, but other than that no complaints. As it stands the app can run natively with the downloaded file, though a prompt to install afterwards was a little confusing but easy enough to figure out.

Pricing, ease of use.

Burcu from Türk Telekom A.Ş

Wonderful remote support application

We used a different application in Windows based systems, but we installed machines with different operating systems. they contained linux system. We could not connect to linuz systems from other application. We started using anydesk because we had problems switching from windows to linux. and we are very pleased.

Pros

The application's interface and management screen is very good. The screen image quality is very good when I provide remote connection. Connection speed is very good.

Cons

The application works well. Not difficult to install and use. There is no feature I do not like.

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

It worked for connecting to different systems than Windows-based systems. With Anydesk it is much easier to connect to linux system machines.

Fay from Afrizim

Anydesk Review

I liked working with anydesk as I can help people online with very little hassle they can see exactly what is going on, installation is easier also not so expensive that it makes it out of reach for people. For a support program one of the better ones

Pros

Very easy to use picks up all screens if thier are multiple screens involved. Very secure not just anyone can get in you have to accept the person and also it is very consious of if you changing system files it likes to warn and make sure you know that you are doing this. Value for money - even on the free version the options are great Easy for customers to use as well don't require length installation for it to work

Cons

Very little to dislike about the program really enjoy the functionality and use of it. A nice program

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

Teamviewer was getting to expensive and not always easy to install on computers

Great alternative to the market leader

My use case is to connect to my private pc or the one of my mother mainly. Although i connect to other family members as well to help with tech problems every once in a while. Although there is no address book, the last connected devices are still shown and i have yet to outrun the ammount of last connected devices. When i use a new device to connect from I just keep a note with the IDs.

Pros

Always worked super fast and reliable whenever i needed it. There are chat and file copy features that also work really well whenever i used them. The UI is fresh and intuitive.

Cons

The addressbook doesnt come with either the free or the basic tier... Which means you have to remember the names given to the pcs you manage

Free Version was better.

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

I was using Teamviewer before with no real issues unless one day i got the message that im blocked. I contacted support and was unblocked after one or two weeks, only to be blocked again after my first connect.

Irfan from Pak Suzuki Motor Co. Ltd

Amazing Virtual desktop support Around the world.

Our remote offices are in different cities with long distance, before any desk we have to send our resource for resolving issues from our nearest regional office its take hours or 1 day minimum depend on distance b/w locations, we can't afford delay due to huge numbers of customers transactions, Therefore we study and select ANYDESK to solve these kind of urgent issues in minutes.

Pros

Connect and resolve county-wide remote location issues in seconds. take help with chat option at destination end. Remote access from windows, macOS, Linux OS. take control of problematic PC to resolve issues via Mobile app. file can be transfers via anydesk

Cons

Network Dependency. Internet speed Dependency. No third party audit has been performed on AnyDesk. Installation is must be required for any change in systems.

Reasons for Choosing AnyDesk

licensing and easy to use any buddy can download and give remote access in a single minute. full screen working remotely & Includes text chat capabilities during support very small file to download.

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

licensing, hanging problem during support.

Jimmi from Crystal Technologies Limited

If the network conditions are good, AnyDesk is the go to software for remote access.

In overall, AnyDesk is my go-to remote access software as so far despite the few negative experiences i rarely experience, it has never let me down.

Pros

I am generally happy to have discovered this software. Not only has it allowed me to support clients remotely but also proved to make my life very cost effective. As long as the remote client's laptop/desktop is connected to the internet and i'm granted access am able to support fully the client. Furthermore, once connected successfully the connection is very stable with clear video quality.

Cons

As good as the software is, it can get really frustrating when trying to use keyboard shortcuts when connected to a remote device. Basic shortcut keys such as Ctrl+Alt+Del, or copy-paste function don't work and sometimes can be frustrating especially when time is not on your side.

Reasons for Choosing AnyDesk

Ability to use free license for a long duration of time, making it cost effective and reliable at the same time.

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

Expiration of Commercial License on my end and clients end.

Ramakant from Sociodigit

Fast Remote Desktop Platform

In my daily life Anydesk is a best way to start a remote work with my employee and clients. I have used anydesk to give some demo of any softwares to my client.

Pros

Anydesk is easy to use and completely free platform for use. Anydesk has a simple process of starting the remote work. I have used my daily life and it made my life easy.

Cons

It doesn't have any security related things. Sometimes they have not disconnected automatically.

Reasons for Choosing AnyDesk

Anydesk is completely free and easy way to connect with any Laptop or desktop easily with a simple click. Anydesk is a very good platform for messaging also. Easily share your Laptop/desktop screen with anyone.

Israr from Arbob Tech Team. Fiverr , Upwork

Use Any desk by replacing Team Viewer some time

Most of the time i force client to use ANY Desk because it is small size application with quick installation and not issue of version and update while connecting to remote clients. Overall i like the ANY Desk service but their is room to get new feature for Remote Desktop Support to make easy for the Client which are non technical.

Pros

Easy to connect to clients. Quick installation. No version issue. File sharing and recording option are nice.

Cons

Some time make issue with MAC system while connecting from Window System. Also Mac not allow to give access to window system through ANY Desk. The setting not friendly for customer.

Reasons for Choosing AnyDesk

It seem very efficient to me and client. Only client accept the access then as a Remote Desktop Agent i can fix the issues on their PC quick time.

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

It makes issue with version of TeamViewer to connect client it should be same version. Also the file size is more then Any Desk. Issue of connecting while internet slow. Un defined error are occurring.

Sushil from AM Nepal Pvt. Ltd

AnyDesk: Effective Remote Access Tool

The software is simple, intuitive and efficient. I chose AnyDesk as an alternative to another remote access program. However, i feel switching to AnyDesk was the best decision i have made. i use this software every day for remote access since it saves time by directly accessing the desktop and its screen over another system. Moreover, its a very efficient tool to resolve and troubleshoot user problems.

Pros

The feature I love the most is its accessibility on all platforms including Windows, Linux, macOS etc. for remote desktop access. Its simple design allows the least computer competent users also work on it without any difficulty. It works great for both professional and personal uses. The price of the software is also satisfactory.

Cons

Sometimes, there's a bit of a lag when the client's computer is low on memory or full of heavy files which are indeed annoying. It would be great if a basic feature like address book is included in the free version. Love to see this feature in near future.

Amazing tool for Remote Desktop Connections

User experience is amazing while taking remote desktop connections where the connection is established with easy acceptance request unlike Team viewer where password needs to be communicated every time.

Pros

Amazingly, the connection is fast and smooth even though multiple remote sessions are open at same time. Data transfer, user rights, security and saving connections details are some other prominent features where AnyDesk is way better than other RDC tools.

Cons

Instead of trying to reconnect in case of weak internet connection the session gets closed. If this feature is introduced, will definitely make Anydesk way more efficient.

Mohamed from IPG

Very Useful

I am an application developer .. AnyDesk .. made it easy for me to support my customers and solve the problem that my client was exposed to. Also, some of my clients use it in their personal business without consulting me, because it is easy to understand and use.

Pros

Just send the "exe file" to the client and Connect them immediately without installation. Also, when I want to upgrade my version, I haven't need to do this position on my client device

Cons

1) When losing connection I need to get new approval from the client to complete "this for save", but give about 300 seconds to reconnect with the same address without the need to approve. 2) When I use the main screen the client can watching what I do "that is good", but when I use File transference the client can't know what I do, I think make a notification for the client what I make now.

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

TeamViewer wanted me to upgrade to ver 14 and this had me upgrade the operating system on some customers' devices to access my ver.

Vinayak from Origin Logistics

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Best ever remote support solution for your organization

I am happy and fully satisfied customer of anydesk. I am using this since many years and will continue using it. It has everything from remote access to screen sharing, file transfer to session recording which is required for our organization. It helped us to resolve system related queries quickly and we are resolving 90% queries in first attempt.

Pros

1) it's very easy to use. No technical knowledge is required. So any user can give access without delay. 2) can share files 3) it helps us to resolve atleast 90% system related queries in first attempt. 4) can record entire session 5) keep a track of sessions 6) we can set connection type like only incoming or outgoing or both as per requirement. 7) works smoothly in poor internet connection 8) can chat uses if user is not reachable over phone. 9) can customise it as per requirement 10) can take multiple access at one time

Cons

I am using anydesk since many years and I don't see any issues or challenges while using it. But sometimes connection to some users takes time that may be due to firewall but overall ok.

Tendamudzimu from SFC Engineers

Industry: Civil Engineering

AnyDesk remote monitor your gadgets

I uses the app to monitor mining rigs on remote computers at home. If they switches off I switch them on and get back to mine. The app help me save a lot.

Pros

I liked the fact that it gives an option to remotely restart computer and if off you can wake computer remotely with LAN

Cons

The app should have add on for easily able to turn on computers without enabling BIOS first. There should be a notification when monitored computer goes off.

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

Chrome remote Desktop does not have wakeonLAN features for in case computer switches off you switch it on remotely.

James from Rootandroideasy.com

AnyDesk Software

Remote connections to a client's PC or Mac is simple and easy to use. Customers feel safe when using AnyDesk as the name stands out as one of the best remote connection tools.

Pros

It makes connecting and offering tech support to a customer fast and easy. It also puts the client at ease knowing it's a secure and safe remote connection. It's also free!

Cons

I can't think of anything that i would consider a con. Fast, fluid and free.

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

Teamviewer has become quite expensive for small businesses and AnyDesk is free and offers the same features.

Easy, Free, Best Desk

AnyDesk also includes all the features of a standard remote desktop software. AnyDesk also offers many different features such as taking screenshots, hearing sounds, keyboard and mouse lock, advanced connection settings, and so on.

Pros

What is AnyDesk? AnyDesk is an advanced, lightweight and extremely fast remote desktop program that can be used for many different purposes. It is very easy to use and download AnyDesk which makes us forget all the hantiness of remote desktop software. The most important feature that makes AnyDesk different from dozens of remote desktop software and its most popular rival Teamviewer is that it is highly optimized for speed. When the delay rate is too high in other remote desktop software, AnyDesk can handle very busy operations in minutes, even in minutes. Moreover, while performing these exhausting operations, you do not encounter problems such as the appearance of the image on the internet due to internet traffic.

Cons

At some times, the adjustments in the resolutions are not working properly.

Best alternative for Teamviewer

Overall I a very happy with this program. Considering that the teamviewer cost has gone up, using any desk made my job really easy. I wish they could fix the copy paste function (between remote and local computer) and also the mobile add should by with a mouse cursor and not pointing my finger, because it is really hard to point at a small screen(on your mobile)

Pros

It is really fast. Faster than teamviewer

Cons

The copy paste function does not work all the time.

Reasons for Choosing AnyDesk

Because I think, Any desk has the best support and always keeps the program updated

Teamviewer is really expensive for a 15 people company

Marco from Ompi North America - Stevanato Group

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

The FASTEST remote desktop solution, by far!

After a long investigation and several trials of both commercial and free solutions (TeamViewer, Remote Assistant, RealVNC), finally discovered AnyDesk, which is commonly announced as one of the fastest remote control platforms. Well, AnyDesk is really capable to deliver where reduction of lag time is key. The user experience offered by AnyDesk in a remote connection is comparable to a local ethernet connection performed through Windows native "Remote Desktop" app. Its compression algorithm is so good that there's no need to switch from "auto" to lighter modes (like black/white) in order to eliminate that bothering delay between your mouse clic and the remote reaction. Extremely useful to control remote production machines you need to have always ON.

Pros

Speed, stability, consistency. Forget about the distance between you and your remote located machine. AnyDesk makes you feel like if you were seated in front of it. Absolutely stunning in long sessions, with no drops experienced in weeks.

Cons

Not so feature-rich as most of other commercial products, but still enough to grant a productive experience. General user interface could seem slight old fashion, and surely could be more appealing, but huge benefits coming from robust-solid-quick connection overpass any of described lacks.

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

Better compression allows fastest and more reactive experience with remote control. Many connection drops experienced with Teamviewer, while non-existing with AnyDesk.

Any Desk Is The Best

Its light weight do not consume so much RAM, CPU and Network, It made life a lot easier reduced travelling time to user

Pros

Its fast and easy to use and full of features like remote access, transferring a file or recording a session for a helping hand in future. Its light on RAM and CPU any one with little knowledge can get hands on easily. instant access to hosts over the same network

Cons

Lags with the clipboard feature sometimes making copy and paste difficult, mobile version is not as simple as desktop version and cursor handling on mobile makes it more difficult to use on mobile

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

Limited features for free version and lots of installation fewer community support

Victor Manuel from Colegio del Apostolado

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Lo Mejor para soporte y Asistencia Remota

Lo mejor, es que puedo configurar mi computadora y servidores, con una seguridad de punto a punto, y de esta forma si no estoy en la empresa le puedo brindar la asistencia.

Pros

Con la pandemia, me vi obligado a buscar una herramienta, para poder continuar con mi trabajo, además de poder dar soporte y asistencia a mis clientes, con esta herramienta, me he ahorrado mucho tiempo, ya que desde cualquier lugar que estoy, con una conexión a internet, puedo darle la asistencia inmediata, y una respuesta casi instantánea al requerimiento.

Cons

No le veo ningun tipo de problema, el programa es muy bueno, y lo seguire utilizando para mi trajajo remoto.

Reasons for Switching to AnyDesk

Mayor estabilidad en la Conexion.

Chiyars from Mealocity Foodtech

Best Remote Control Desktop Application

I am IT sector guy, So I have businesses at multiple places and I can't be available physically at each and every place. But by using this software I can train my employees or colleagues about new products or teach them about existing products. Overall this software is best for me.

Pros

1) It is easily available on Windows, Android and IOS. 2) File size of downloading of this software is around 3 MB only in windows, so anyone can download it in emergency without any hesitation. 3) User Interface and User Experience is very handy and simple to understand so that A Non-technical person can also use it easily. 4) Facility of customizing of giving authority of different functionalities of Computer at other end is very useful. For an Example you can customize that the person sitting at other hand and controlling your system should COPY/PASTE/CUT or TRASNFER FILES or CONTROL AUDIO or CONTROL MAIN HANRDWARE CONFIGURATION OF SYSTEM etc etc.

Cons

1) Using this software at low internet speed is headache. 2) Connection Establishment between Cross-Platform systems like between Windows and Android or Android and IOS is not easy, it takes a lot time than normal.

Sonu from Cashbig

Lite, Fast & Powerful

It's far better than Teamviewer You don't need to Install using any Setup Just Download and Execute it. Quick Connectivity and Good Resolution are some Top notch Features.

Pros

It's Just 1-2 MB Software yet it has all the features for Remote Control of a Desktop or Mobile Screen too. This is a Good App as well as PC Software.

Cons

They Can Add some more features like Snipping tools. Android App also Supports in Video Mode You can not control the Remote Android Just Watch it so If they could add controlling to it it will be good.

Saqib from Softronic Systems (Pvt.) Ltd.

AnyDest - Reliable Connection

Overall it is good featuring application and I can connect to my colleagues instantly.

Pros

I have good experience with secure remote control application because after using AnyDesk I connect to my colleague, friends, relatives, official staff and etc without any hurdles and difficulty to share any kind of files, photos, documents, videos, screenshot and much more instantly as compare to other application. It has simple and good features along with easy tool to use.

Cons

Sometime I found problems in this application like when I copy or paste any file it takes time to complete or sometime facing hanging problem during using AnyDesk.

Dana from Dell Technologies

It makes remote work and device control easier.

Our sales team is remote since before the pandemic, Anydesk is our most powerful collaboration tool, it allows me to control my employees permanently and provide support for any problem. It allows me to access data from any team and direct collaboration by sharing folders. It allows me to access other computers without the presence of the vendor in front of the device. It is multiplatform although we use this option little since we ask our employees to work in a Windows 10 environment because we have noticed an important performance and comfort of our employees and also for comfort the use of other tools that only work with Windows.

Pros

I like its interface and that the connection is constant and without interruptions, it works very well to control many devices at once, I can handle VPS for marketing test and optimize our campaigns without conflict between tools and uses, is a complete tool for remote work and control of employees.

Cons

I have not noticed latency or connection interruptions despite intensive use, it is a fast and efficient tool.

Avash from AvaTel Pvt. Ltd.

Awesome software that helps to help others Remotely

I am a part-time freelancer so I need to work with clients remotely. Thus, I have found AnyDesk very helpful to me. I use it frequently to help clients learn things remotely. However, I have found that AnyDesk isn't very stable. I don't know the reason behind it - it may be because my internet connection itself is kinda slow.

Pros

For about $11 a month, this software is pretty cheap for what it can do. The good thing is that we can start using it for free and pay when we are ready. The thing that I like most about AnyDesk is that the software is very small in size ( about 15-20 MB). Installing and using it is also easy - thanks to its basic interface. I think AnyDesk is jhilku software and the user interface is pretty intuitive been for people who don't have any experience with remote access stuff. I have found AnyDesk very helpful in my professional life as a part-time freelancer.

Cons

I am not sure why but AnyDesk isn't stable on my computer. I asked about this to other technicians and they report that AnyDesk is pretty stable in their computers. So the problem might be on my computer - however that has been a problem for me. Other than that - there aren't many things to dislike about AnyDesk.