When uncertainty hits, small businesses like yours are among the first to transform. To thrive in a new normal, they’re bringing themselves online and going digital in new and creative ways. Use these resources to help you recover, digitize, and reinvent your business.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
Reinvent your business
Staying relevant is about making simple, evolutionary changes. The right technology can help ensure your business is still around tomorrow—and beyond. These resources will help you future proof your business and bring your services online fast.
- From Surviving to Thriving: Going Digital Could Save Your Small Business: Technology is helping small businesses navigate tumultuous times. Here’s what you can learn from them.
- Reimagining Your Business: Video Interviews With Industry Pros: Software Advice Group Vice President Blake Clark talks to business and tech experts to learn their predictions for the future and get their advice for what businesses can do to find success in the new online world.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting the Digital Transformation Journey of Small Businesses: Businesses are being forced to digitize quickly in order to survive. We surveyed 250 business owners about what they’re doing to bring their businesses online.
Rebalance your budget
A post-crisis economy can put big cuts in a small business’s pocket. To help you tip the scales, we’ve put together some smart strategies you can use to creatively cut costs and start saving money today.
- How to Renegotiate Software Contracts When Cutting Costs: Software savings can add up. Use these tips for renegotiating contracts to save on costs.
- 4 Alternatives to Layoffs for Small Businesses: If you have tough decisions to make, try these four cost-cutting strategies before resorting to layoffs.
- 21 COVID-19 Grants for U.S. Small Businesses: Grants with no interest or repayment that you can apply for right now.
Reopen your doors
As the country reopens, small businesses are thinking about how to move forward safely and sustainably. Ease into a new way of operating and reopen your doors successfully with these strategic tips.
- How to Build a Rock Solid Process for Decision-Making During a Global Crisis: Learn how to make positive decisions to help lead your business toward future success.
Retain + attract new customers
How can you market in a post-pandemic world? Staying nimble and rethinking your marketing efforts to make them more relevant is key. Use these strategies to find new ways to find customers and drive revenue.
- 4 Social Media Tips for Restaurants to Reach New Customers: Use these social media tips and examples to give your restaurant an edge during the recovery from COVID-19.
- Identify Valuable Repeat Customers by Using Customer Data: Here’s how you can target and market to your most valuable customers.
- 3 Must-Have Tools for Improving Customer Experience: Customer experience is king—here are some helpful tools you don’t want to miss.
- 6 Tips To Shift from Reactive to Proactive Customer Service: Make your customer service stellar. Start wowing your customers with these six tips.
Reinvigorate team spirit
Keep employees happy, healthy, and productive in the new online workplace.
- What Teams Want In Collaboration Tools: Make sure you’re providing your team with the very best tools to get things done.
- 5 Ways LMSs Can Improve Employee Knowledge Retention: Make the important stuff stick: Here’s how learning management software can help you with employee training.
- 3 Popular Video Conferencing Platforms: Remote doesn’t have to mean impersonal. Use these popular video conferencing platforms to empower your team to communicate.
- How To Measure Employee Engagement With the Right Tips and Tech: Are your employees motivated and engaged? Use these tools to find out.
Review industry trends
Stay on top of the market’s latest with industry spotlights.
- 9 Tools to Start or Grow Your Retail Store Online: Easily take your products or services online with these helpful tools.
- Best Practices for Telemedicine Implementation: Taking your medical practice online? Make sure you implement these best practices first.
- 3 Top-Rated Telemedicine Software Platforms: Provide patient care online with these top telemedicine tools.
- How To Ensure Health and Safety in Retail During the Social Distancing Era: From curbside pickup to enabling contactless transactions, here are tips for maintaining safety and social distancing.
- How Manufacturer Supply Chains Can Overcome COVID-19: Learn about the impact COVID-19 has had on manufacturing supply chains. Find out how to overcome the impact and prepare a more resilient supply chain.