• Pros

• "Very easy to use and customer service is amazing "

• "Its very easy to use and anybody can work with it, its not expensive for what your getting in value and im really happy with it"

• "Customer Service is top. Nice and easy App for customers. Obviously lower percentage taken. Great companion website. Speed of corrections and change to menus."

• Cons

• "Teething issues at start but the do get resolved once highlighted quickly "

• " We didn't come across anything bad so far. The only thing is the machine would sometimes loose the signal and the order wouldn't come through right away ."

• "We didn't come across anything bad so far. The only thing is the machine would sometimes loose the signal and the order wouldn't come through right away ."

Browse Flipdish Reviews

Luca from Rome Takeaway Loughlinstown

Second to none customer experience. Amazing app functionality and fantastic user dashboard for data.

There are many benefits to this software that all add up. A huge benefit is having customers create their own orders and thus eliminating human error of missing items over the phone or incorrect special requests. The orders come in quickly, in an easy to read format reducing the time of taking an order over the phone from minutes to seconds. As a result we can also use codes for discounts and promotions, deliver them straight to the customers phone and even give special vouchers for free meals. This app now allows you to advertise to your customers without leaving the business to deliver leaflets, and without worrying will Facebook show all my page followers my post. The benefit of allowing card payments is also one to note as it reduces cash in store which in tern can speed up customer service as the payment process in store is removed and the customer simply walks in and walks out.

Pros

What I love most about this software is a draw between two of its functionalities. As an app for users, its extremely easy to use interface can be priceless attracting new customers who may be weary of this type of technology. Everything about it's order process instills confidence that the order has been sent and the process went smoothly. The second functionality is the data dashboard for us as owners. To put it simply it removes all guess work behind the typical question of what drives our sales. It's presented as both easy to read graphs and also in a downloadable format for those who wish to run excel sheets. You'll soon find out your truly most profitable items, events, delivery locations, even hour of the day.

Cons

Having been with Flipdish very early on, I've never once had an instance where I thought to myself "I don't like this".

Response from Flipdish

Replied July 2018

Hi Luca, Good to hear all is going well. Thanks for the feedback.Kind Regards, Conor, CEO @ Flipdish

Mark from Coco Deep Fried Chicken

Great Product to ween away from Third Party Services

Pros

What I love about this product is its user friendly portal and customer insights. The tools Flipdish offers allows companies to understand customers analytics. Flipdish staff very knowledgeable on various promotions/campaigns a restauranteur can offer. The customer retention as well as the push notifications for customers is an ingenious way of converting customers back from third-party services. And lastly, but most importantly, partnering with flipdish allows a restaurant access to one of the most important parts of any business: Customer data Yes - you read that part correctly. You have access to your customer data for your own marketing No longer do you need to depend on third party services (uber, doordash, etc) who "claim" to extend your reach to new customers.

Cons

There is nothing I can say that is negative about this company, nor its services

Response from Flipdish

Replied December 2019

Hi Mark, thank you for your 5 star review! It's awesome to hear you're finding Flipdish a great product to ween away from third party services - we've helped so many of our customers all over the world do this. Our knowledgeable staff are certainly a key part to helping you realise that goal. We look forward to continued success together. Regards, James, Co-Founder @ Flipdish

John from Chipmongers

Online excellence

Flipdish is a company that’s not been appropriated enough 1 very friendly staff always ready to help 2 rates are very good and don’t effect my margins much 3 the platform is just as good if not better than other market leaders 4 their constantly updating and upgrading

Pros

I found it very user friendly and it’s extended features are very useful and gives you control over your offerings it’s a great system

Cons

I’ve no issues with Flipdish or the service that they provide

stephen from Bread Nation

Industry: Food Production

Good software and great support team

Positive great support team.

Pros

Support team very proactive and helpful.

Cons

Some of the reporting features not great, but being worked on which is encouraging.

Reasons for Choosing Flipdish

Irish.

Jade from Jumbo's Family Restaurant

Excellent support and customer service

Our website and online ordering is powered by Flipdish

Pros

Customer service is excellent; issues I have had in the past have been responded to in a friendly and helpful way, especially by a very efficient [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Many previous concerns such as daily sales printouts etc have been addressed with the introduction of a new flipdish terminal that makes everything very straightforward now.

Cons

There are one or two small things we would like updated, such as subtotal on order receipts before discount so we can check against till readout, but as Flipdish have been generally very responsive to feedback we're hoping to see small tweaks like this soon.

Response from Flipdish

Replied March 2020

Hi Jade, thank you for your 5 star review, and kind words. It genuinely delights be to hear you say that we have excellent support and customer service, as this is something we are very passionate about at Flipdish. It's also great to read that our new Terminal has solved many issues for you - that is exactly what good technology should do. As you say, we will continue to listen to and act on our customers' feedback, so thank you for taking the time to give it. Best wishes, Heather, Global Head of Customer Success @ Flipdish

Michael from Musgrave Wholesale Partners

Industry: Wholesale

Chipmongers App on Flipdish

We have an excellent performing consumer App thanks to Flipdish bringing in sales for our customers daily and weekly.

Pros

Great support and business understanding from the Team in Flipdish which made the setup and implementation easy when it came to our App. The software is rock solid and very stable, the Admin is easy to use and intuitive and from a consumers point of view the Flipdish App is the best on the market, getting the consumer to order in just a few short steps and makes the payments option seamless and secure.

Cons

Nothing we have found not to like in this software in 4 years of using the App.

Reasons for Choosing Flipdish

Best App we found on the market and the Team were knowledgeable and professional to work with.

Response from Flipdish

Replied November 2019

Hi Michael, it is great to hear that Musgrave (Chipmongers) find the Flipdish App the best on the market, with great support and business understanding from the team in Flipdish. That is fantastic feedback to hear, thank you. Best, James, Co-Founder @ Flipdish

Ivan from The new cookhouse

User of Flipdish

Great team and always someone to answer the phone when needed......will ring regularly to see how the can promote Buisness for you

Pros

Easy for both customers and staff to use and download......the also use google apps for location etc

Cons

Trying to get customers to move to the app and download it onto there devices ......also the rig tone on there device can get annoying when your busy

Response from Flipdish

Replied March 2020

Hi Ivan, thanks for the 5 star review. I'm delighted to hear that Luke and the team call regularly to help you promote your business - that is exactly what we are here to help you with! Best, Heather, Global Head of Customer Success @ Flipdish

Fiaz from Grill land

Fantastic application for business

Pros

Very easy to use . Any time we can change the menu, Opening time etc etc our self . Don’t need to call customer services , weekly basis we receive all the information about business with Flipdish like total sales, to all number of orders , total revenue, accepted orders , rejected orders etc etc etc they summarised every thing which information you need they send in one e Mail

Cons

There is nothing least for my opinion . Just need to advertise every where

Tom from Roly's Bistro, Ballsbridge

Industry: Restaurants

Flipdish itself delivers above and beyond the call of duty

The Flipdish team makes it perfectly clear from the outset that they take full control of set-up. From first contact we have been hugely supported. We were immediately allocated a Sales Contact, then a Sales & Project Manager and now have a dedicated Customer Success Manager. All have a complete 'can do' approach. Nothing is too much to ask. We had been working on the project for some time with a target launch date, however when world circumstances changed and we needed to 'get going yesterday' Team Flipdish jumped into action to meet our new 'immediate' launch requirement.

Pros

For a first time online retail experience, Flipdish was an effort-less add-on to our revenue streams. The integration with our point-of-sale system, the ease of 'loading' our menu content and the 'fields' to convey information to the customer are simplicity at it's best. Our finance department was satisfied with the reporting tools and the ease of the payment method integration.

Cons

So far each and every requirement seems to be well covered.

Paul from Base Wood Fired Pizza

Great service and always about continuous improvement

Brilliant, very cooperative, full of continuous improvement projects and excellent customer care

Pros

Ease of use and customization, always improving and adjusting to customer needs, very user friendly

Cons

Only few unexpected crashes historically but resolved quickly and not ongoing

Response from Flipdish

Replied October 2019

Thank you for your kind review Paul! We are delighted to help you and your team and are so glad that you find our software user-friendly! Thank you, Flipdish Customer Success Team.

RUTH from Bombay Pantry

I find Flipdish to be a great company with excellent customer service

Pros

The software is very user friendly and easy to navigate. I like that I can reconcile the daily reports to our shop sales for the accounts. The software allows me to have a good overview of the sales per our stores on a daily basis which is important for my accounts reconciliations. The reports also help to look at key trends in the order history. The reports show individual shop sales separately which is very useful. If I have any problems or queries with the software, the customer service team are excellent and always respond back to my queries promptly. The customer service follow through is excellent and the team are always friendly and helpful.

Cons

I generally don't have any major issues with using the software. Overall, I find it to be very user friendly and good to use. What I like least about the software is the large size of the excel export files on the back office. The CSV export file can be quite large with a lot of columns and data that I don't use. This can sometimes be cumbersome to filter and sort to get the information out that I may need for reconciliation purposes. This is the only negative that I have on the usability of the software and the export reports.

Response from Flipdish

Replied May 2018

Hi Ruth, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review of Flipdish. It's terrific to read how powerful you find the reporting functionality to be for Bombay Pantry, allowing you to view sales by stores and key trends in order history. Thanks for sharing your feedback, it is constructive feedback like this which helps us to continue to improve for our customers. We are planning many updates to our reporting this year which we think will continue to add value for you. If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Best wishes, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

Neil from Rocket Chip

Perfect takeaway app

Without question the best part of Flipdish is their customer service, and ease of access to that service. Superb from start to finish and you’re treated like you matter and not just another client. The app itself has 100% uptime and I haven’t received any negative customer feedback about it.

Pros

The flexibility and speed at which items can be added / removed to the menu, and instant push notifications are brilliant for directly communicating with customers.

Cons

A personal dislike for me is that I am not a fan of how the menu is laid out and that the menu is automatically collapsed. That means when a customer adds something, and you go back to the menu, you’re doing a lot of scrolling. A better solution to my mind is having menu subtitles a customer can click on, which opens / closes that section of the menu.

Response from Flipdish

Replied June 2019

Hi Neil, wow, thank you for calling us the "perfect takeaway app"! What a glowing recommendation. If we can help at all, please let us know. Best, Heather, Head of Customer Success @ Flipdish

Michael from Remos Pizza & Brooklyn Burger

Very good, great staff, easy to manage, lower percentage rates and essentially a white label.

ease of use, cheaper rates, our own app without the hassle.

Pros

Cons

Device in store may need updating to something similar to just eat. but only a minor issue and this would then set the standard for operations. however I understand it might then need to increase the percentage. So if that's the case then no.

Response from Flipdish

Replied April 2018

Hi Michael, thanks so much for your great review! It's terrific to hear that you have found our customer service to be top class and the app & websites to be very user friendly for both your Remos Pizza and Brooklyn Burger customers. We're considering lots of different options for device upgrades in future; we will be sure to keep you updated! Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback, we really appreciate it. If we can help at all, just let us know. Best, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

Stephen from Cois Cuain Restaurant & Takeaway

Have had this for a year now, could not fault it in anyway, has driven my business by about 20%.

Pros

I now have a very simple way of rewarding my customers for their loyalty, it's all automatic, for every 10th order they get 11th free, therefore its an incentive for them to come to my business instead of one of my competitors. Ordering is so simple, it cuts down on staff time answering the phone to take a customers order, and also cancels out any chance of the order being taken down incorrectly. I can also see the most popular items that are selling on a daily weekly basis.

Cons

As of yet I have no dislikes with this software, any issues I have from time to time with cancelling a customer order has always been dealt with in a very timely manner

Response from Flipdish

Replied May 2018

Hi Stephen, Thank you for your amazing review. Wow, we're so happy to read how much Flipdish has helped grow your business and drive up sales by 20%. That is fantastic and what we want to achieve and more for every customer! If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch! Best wishes, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

Tom from Macaris

Would highly recommend this

I tried tens of options and the consumer experience of Flipdish is unmatched. Setup was fast. The automated loyalty and retention systems very useful as they take care of themselves and don't need me to do any extra work. Our collection business is doing really well with the app - really helps manage the lunch time rush.

Pros

Quick setup Good features for loyalty and retention campaigns Full access to customer data Discount vouchers are useful

Cons

We email in menu changes. Would be nice to be able to make these ourselves but so far all changes have been made in under a day.

Response from Flipdish

Replied April 2018

Hello Tom, Thanks so much for your review. We're delighted to hear you would highly recommend Flipdish and are loving the marketing features and how it helps you manage the lunchtime rush. Yes we agree it would be really convenient for you to make menu edits, so you'll be very excited to hear that we have a new look menu editor coming very soon! I will keep you updated! If there's anything I can do make your experience even better, please email us at help@getflipdish.com and we'd be happy to help! Best, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

Sabina from Mao At Home, Ballinteer

Very easy to deal with

Customer increase

Pros

If there is an issue it gets resolved very quickly. If its something that cannot be resolved right away team keep us updated Great customer support/service.

Cons

Response from Flipdish

Replied April 2018

Hi Sabina, I can't thank you enough for your kind review of Flipdish. I'm delighted to hear of the great customer support you've received, and how Flipdish has increased your customer business. I'm sorry to hear that the printer sometimes lost signal - I was going to say to let us know on help@getflipdish.com in future so we can investigate, however with your new POS integration, that's no longer relevant for you! Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with. Thanks, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

Daniele from Right Proportion

Super quick and very easy to use

Pros

We like very much all the marketing features, it's very quick to order and from an owner point of view, we have access to all we need to control our business. Customer service is spot on... thanks to the team!

Cons

As any software, it needs improvements to accommodate everyone needs... some bits are missing or need to be implemented, but the team is very supportive and they are keen to develop new features that are important for restaurants' owners to make the software even better.

Response from Flipdish

Replied May 2018

Hello Daniele, Thanks so much for your review. We are very happy to hear you're finding Flipdish to be a great online ordering system for your restaurant customers, with good reporting and spot on customer service. We are very keen to keep improving our software and I know you will be just as excited as us with some of the new features we have coming this year! If there's ever anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Best wishes, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

Cody from Bombay Pantry

Efficient and effectively supportive

It’s a working relationship together but thrives through time once worked from both sides. Tech support are very helpful once communicated to

Pros

Support is on hand whenever needed. It is speedy service for business. It has many positives to business and marketing.

Cons

Teething issues at start but the do get resolved once highlighted quickly

Response from Flipdish

Replied June 2019

Hi Cody, Thank you for your 5 star review. I'm delighted to hear that you find the support, when needed, very efficient and effective. This is what we aim for, so it's nice to hear that we are succeeding in that. We look forward to continuing our successful working relationship together. Best wishes, Heather, Head of Customer Success

Stefano from Macari's Takeaway Dcu Glasnevin

Easy to switch over from other online web ordering service. Excellent communication

Online food Ordering App for your takeaway and delivery business. Free Push Notifications to all of your users

Pros

Easy to use, Website Backend to app shows all relevant information. Great communication. Very Easy for the customer to order food. Backend staff gets changes to menu done in a jiffy.

Cons

35c online ordering fee charged to the customer on both cash and prepaid orders and also small % fee for the restaurant No easy method to switch off certain food items if out of stock for the day.

Response from Flipdish

Replied April 2018

Hey, Stefano! Thanks so much for your review. Very happy to hear that your customers are finding it so easy to order, and that you had such a great experience switching over from another online ordering provider. We agree, it would be great for you to switch off certain food items if out of stock for the day. So you will be delighted to hear that we are working on introducing this functionality in our new look portal! Thanks again for sharing your feedback. Speak soon,¿ Heather, Customer Success @ Flipdish

Heather from Restaurant

Industry: Restaurants

Helped us grow not only our online sales, but also our overall sales. Highly recommend

It helped us grow our business! Sales shot up, and our online orders are now very important for us.

Pros

Flipdish fitted our needs perfectly. Thank you for making it painless, pleasant and most of all hassle free! Really good.

Cons

I would like to make some changes to the print out to make it easier to read for my staff. But overall there is not any issues with the software.

Response from Flipdish

Replied April 2018

Hello Heather! Good name! We're delighted to hear that Flipdish has made such a difference to your restaurant, growing your overall sales and that you find the system to be so hassle free. We are always working on ways to be more amazing, so I'd be happy to hear your thoughts on how we can make the print out better? Please email your suggestions to us at help@getflipdish.com Here's to your online ordering success! Best, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

Very good from start to finish.All people within the company are very customer focussed

Pros

With more and more of our customers looking to order for delivery and with the explosion of smartphone us we felt Flipdish are the perfect partner for us.The software is very easy to use and the customer service is the best ive ever recieved by any company

Cons

To be honest i cant say that i dislike any part of the sotware , it all very user friendly with a gtreat interface

Response from Flipdish

Replied May 2018

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. I am pleased to hear such encouraging comments about the software and customer service and Flipdish in general. We do try hard and it's always nice when customers notice our efforts. If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Best wishes, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

Amamda from The Roma take away

Easy to use and a lot cheaper than other companies

Pros

Apart from easy to use staff extremely helpful. Can log in myself to view my own stats and weekly report so clear and helpful.

Cons

Commission but still cheaper than others. When ringing support line intro message a bit too long. Preorder should be mention in a few different places not just on initial line most of the time we don't look there. Maybe mention after order total.

Response from Flipdish

Replied April 2018

Hi Amanda, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! I agree, its fantastic to be able to login and view your own stats and weekly reports whenever you want. Thank you for your feedback suggestions - honestly it's feedback like this that helps us to continue to improve our software and service. If I can help with anything, just let me know. Thanks! Heather, Customer Success @ Flipdish

Maria Lucia from Macari's

Words can not describe how good this company is

New Business .

Pros

User Friendly , Detailed, but most of all i have control on how i want to distribute vouchers to my customers . The refund option is also a plus.

Cons

The system not permitting me to do partial refunds is a bit of problem. And not being able to sanction all promotions had proven to be different

Response from Flipdish

Replied April 2018

Hello Maria, Thank for your great review. We love working with you too I'm delighted to read that you make great use of our in built marketing (vouchers), it's definitely a fantastic feature. I am sorry you weren't able to do a partial refund - we have sent a follow up email with detailed instructions on how to do this. I hope this will help for next time, Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with! Thanks, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

Stephen from Cois Cuain Restaurant & Takeaway

Industry: Restaurants

A must for anyone serious about their business

From day one Flipdish have been proactive in helping me grow my online sales, any menu changes etc are dealt with in a very timely matter whether it is in or outside of business hours. Could not recommend them highly enough

Pros

Ease of use and the ability it gives me to reward customer loyalty without adding to my workload

Cons

Up until the recent update it was a bit time consuming to look back on live orders, now it is very simple as straight forward

Response from Flipdish

Replied June 2019

Hi Stephen, thanks for your 5 star reviews. Love that you are rewarding your customers for their loyalty, with our automated customer loyalty program. As you said, it benefits your customers, but doesn't add to your workload - the dream! If we can help at all, please let us know. Best, Heather, Head of Customer Success @ Flipdish

sandy from Pizza Dog

Industry: Restaurants

It’s the best platform to sell your products online and reaching your customers with much more information about your restaurant. It provides the best rates in the market as compared to other companies.

Pros

It’s the perfect platform for the small businesses and would encourage others to join it as well.

Cons

It’s need to be integrated to the pos system.

Response from Flipdish

Replied July 2019

Hi Sandy, Thank you for your 5 star review. It's great to hear that you see Flipdish as the best platform to sell your products online. We look forward to continuing to work and grow together. Regards, Conor, CEO @ Flipdish

Vincenzo from Vincenzo's Takeaway

My Experience with Flipdish has been excellent,

Pros

What I like most is that it is easy and quick to use and that its your own brand you are advertising and not a 3rd party and also find it cost effective

Cons

There are no cons, I found flip dish great and really good for my online business, Team is great to work with, I have found them very helpful.

Response from Flipdish

Replied July 2018

Hi Vincenzo, thanks for leaving a review. Great to hear your experience with Flipdish has been excellent, and agree with how important it is to promote your own brand, and not a 3rd party. Thanks, James, Co-Founder @ Flipdish

Very end user friendly, professional service, great product.

Push notifications direct to our customers, measurable loyalty program, Happier customers with easy to use - two touch ordering.

Pros

Quick and easy to use. Two touch ordering, for end user. Geo location make it simple and easy to identify the closest shop to order from. Integrated processing with POS so dockets print directly into kitchen avoid double entry or keying mistakes. Loyalty program and push notifications direct to customers.

Cons

More reporting functionality, with easy to use customisible reports, ability to compare different locations on the one report.

Response from Flipdish

Replied April 2018

Hello, Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm delighted to read that both you and your end customers find the Flipdish online ordering platform so simple and easy to use. And we love that Flipdish has meant happier customers! I completely understand why you'd want more reporting functionality, and I have passed on your suggestions to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you ever have any additional comments on heather@flipdish.ie Thanks again for your feedback Best, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

Faye from Alannadale restaurant

Great staff support, and very efficient

Pros

The the online order menu is very friendly and easy to use, staff support team are also very sufficient, and friendly

Cons

the only thing is the print out from the machine is a bit hard to read in the kitchen, i guess its not really software's fault

Response from Flipdish

Replied April 2018

Hello Faye, Thank you for your great review of Flipdish! It was terrific to hear how Flipdish makes online ordering so easy, and that your experience with our customer support team has been so positive. We are always trying to improve, so please share your ideas on how we can make the print out better? Please email your suggestions to me directly at heather@flipdish.ie If I can help with anything else, just let me know. Thanks, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

David from WeDispatch

Flipdish

I have a greater number of prospective customers who use the Flipdish app and our integration is working well at the moment.

Pros

The app is easy to use with a user friendly interface. The reporting is detailed with a simple summary delivered every week, so analysis can be as detailed or general as you would like. Integrations work well and require minimal maintenance so it can work in tandem with multiple software apps.

Cons

Not much, most issues I had have since been resolved, which gives me confidence that any future issues will be remedied in a timely manner.

Response from Flipdish

Replied June 2019

Hi David, thanks for the 10/10 score. We appreciate your feedback. Regards, Conor, CEO @ Flipdish

Super quick and very easy to use

Pros

Very easy to use and get used to. The software is also very responsive and all our staff members are happy.

Cons

Response from Flipdish

Replied May 2018

Hi, Thank you for your wonderful feedback on Flipdish. We are delighted to hear you find the software to be very easy to use, and that is making your staff members very happy! That should not happen that the machine would sometimes loose the signal, please do get in touch with our customer support team on help@getflipdish.com who can help troubleshoot this for you. We look forward to hearing from you. Best, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

Conor from Taste of New York Pizzeria

Brilliant from start to present, whole team are great

Extra orders and deliverys increased. Also brilliant for marketing

Pros

Ease of use! Does exactly what the big companies promise at a fraction of the price and back office is simple to use and efficient

Cons

Can't send full push notifications to users for them to read, e.g. if it was a special offer. There is a facility but it's not great.

Response from Flipdish

Replied April 2018

Hello Conor, Wow! I¿m so blown away by your review. It made our day here at Flipdish! I'm delighted to hear you've got extra orders and deliveries have increased since you started using our Flipdish online ordering system. Thanks for sharing your feedback on the push notifications feature as I know this is something our product team are actively reviewing. I've also sent you an email with some tips on how to get the most out of our existing push notes. If I can help with anything else, just let me know! Best, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

Hazel from Bombay Pantry

Reliable service, professional and prompt troubleshooting.

Pros

Not much attention needed, Flipdish look after it all. Tailored to suit us and includes loyalty option.

Cons

No major issues. One issue is that with phone app, loyalty points cannot be transferred if customer gets new phone number.

Response from Flipdish

Replied July 2018

Hi Hazel, Thanks for leaving a review - we really appreciate it. It's great to hear you say such great things about the team and software, I will be sure to let them know! If I can ever help, just let me know. James, Co-Founder @ Flipdish

Jim from Marios

Excellent

It has brought me more buisness and a new customer basis

Pros

Cons

Their is absolutely nothing not to like about this software its so good and eady to use its great value for money

Response from Flipdish

Replied April 2018

Hi Jim, thanks a million for your fantastic review. I'm thrilled to hear how happy you are with Flipdish's online ordering for your takeaways, and how it has brought you more business and new customers! We're delighted to be helping you grow your business. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with! Thanks, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

Jim from restaurant

Ginos diner

Never had a problem that they didn't fix or couldn't fix for me , their service is top standard

Pros

So staff friendly and reliable and complete package for customers

Cons

Nothing this software is easy to use and reliable

Response from Flipdish

Replied June 2019

Hi Jim, Thank you for your 5 star review. Glad to read you see our service as top standard - we believe this is something that makes us stand out from the crowd, so it's nice to see that recognised. If we can help, please let us know. Thanks, James, Co-Founder @ Flipdish

Harpreet from Bombay Pantry

Very handy to use and excellent customer service.

Pros

Easy to use. Everything i needed to run the day to day business is there already. Customer service always good always available on phone.

Cons

Nothing really. Everything i want is there. Never had any major issues.

Response from Flipdish

Replied August 2018

Hi Harpreet, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! We always love helping you and the team at Bombay Pantry, it's our pleasure Best, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

Angela from Denjoes Castleisland

Very efficient, easy to use, Very Helpful, Saves Time in Shop, Very User Friendly.

Free up staff time in shop on phone, bring responsibility to Customer if wrong thing is order. More Professional, more customers, more up date,

Pros

Very easy to download, very easy to use, Saves time, Customer gets to view full menu, puts ideas into Customer Head, very professional.

Cons

That you have to repeat inputting address into Customer details each time you want to order. and text for printing too small on the order is very hard to read. Wish there was more marketing backup.

Response from Flipdish

Replied August 2018

Hello Angela. Thanks for the 5 star review. Glad to hear you're getting so many benefits from Flipdish, both in store and for your customers. We're planning to add more marketing backup, good to know there is an interest for this. Kind regards, Conor CEO @ Flipdish

Jade from Chopped

User friendly interface. Excellent customer service. So efficient and friendly!

Pros

Very easy to use. The dashboard where you can access your reports is clear and there is online chat if you require assistance. Customer service is top notch with the staff going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.

Cons

I have yet to encounter a problem that was not swiftly addressed by the team. Contacting the support team is very simple either online or by phone.

Response from Flipdish

Replied May 2018

Hi Jade, Thanks for the great review and glad to see everything is going so well with Flipdish! It's terrific that your staff love the user friendly interface and you feel so supported by our excellent customer service team. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with! Thanks, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

Paolo from Quattro and Borzas

Amazing, cusotmer reps have really been A1 with us since we joined Flipdish.

Pros

It doesn't give problems like Zuppler does!!! Easy to use and great after hours service on the phone, easy for customers to use and no complaints as of yet, and a well managed loyalty system.

Cons

Webpage design is very basic and templated like all other Flipdish clients you have. It would be great to be offered something more unique and a propert croppered around logo on the webpage without a white box around our logo, also a tablet that lets take privy to offline and lets us go offline at busytume instead of having to call, like just eats tablets!!

Response from Flipdish

Replied May 2018

Hi Paolo, Thank you for your 5 star review. We're delighted that you're finding your Flipdish experience to be A1 so far, and that in particular the loyalty system has been proving so beneficial. We are continually making updates to our website and hardware, and we will be sure to let you know as upgrades become available. Thanks again for your wonderful feedback. If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Best wishes, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

Anthony from Dario's Delivery Service

Flipdish Review

The simplicity and ease of use is of the ordering system is by far the best I've seen, and I've worked with many different providers. The customer service is next to none;fast, friendly, and reliable.

Pros

The marketing campaign options and dashboard have been really helpful with generating new and return sales. The platform and system is very user friendly and the ability to upsell items via meals etc. is really great.

Cons

To date I've encountered no problems at all.

Response from Flipdish

Replied August 2018

Hi Anthony, Good to hear all is going well. Thanks very much for the feedback. If there's anything more we can do to help don't hesitate to let us know and we'll do our best to help. Conor CEO @Flipdish

Theresa from McGuinness tradition takeaway on Camden Street

Flipdish has exceeded my expectations

It is not just the software that makes this company. The people and the support team have been amazing. So friendly, engaging and quick to respond. It makes the process painless. The software looks professional and I have had customers say how easy it is to use. The software gives an online customer option that people are looking for these days. I am very happy with flipdish.

Pros

Ease of use, optics, looks really professional. Ability to offer online loyalty program without the hassle. Dealing with the people who work there that try to make my experience positive.

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing I have found that I don't like. Perhaps paying credit card companies 2.5 percent :-), but I really think the software has been layed out lovely. Also, the staff try to do what they can to customize if it is possible.

Response from Flipdish

Replied November 2018

Hi Theresa! We're glad you (and your customers) are enjoying using Flipdish! We appreciate your kind words. And I know we've lots of exciting plans ahead - we're excited to work with you on these. Ever forward! Many thanks, Heather Customer Success Lead @ Flipdish

Kim from Hyndland Cafe

Great Service and Product from Flipdish

great customer service. Love the fact I can actually talk to someone and not have to hold forever. Some other providers have email only support which can be very frustrating.

Pros

Easy to use. Took over my out of date website and great customer services when I did get stuck

Cons

There was no cons for us. It was very easy to set up

Response from Flipdish

Replied March 2020

Hi Kim, thank you for your 5 star review, we really appreciate it. Yes I agree, it's nice to be able to speak to a human when you need some help! And we are always just on the other end of the line for you. We are excited and proud to work with you - thank you for trusting us with your business. Best wishes, Heather, Global Head of Customer Success @ Flipdish

Ali from Caspian pizza

Excellent

Pros

admin panel and control over customers and sales

Cons

There is nothing the I can thinks about

Response from Flipdish

Replied October 2019

Hi Ali, We are so happy to see this review and we are delighted that we can help you gain control of your own customers and sales! Wish you continued success! Thank you. Flipdish Customer Success

Cyrous from PizzaBar

Flipdish Review

No hidden charges like the others and honest people they are

Pros

Easy to communicate with all the staff who are so helpful always

Cons

There is nothing to say in this section

Response from Flipdish

Replied July 2019

Hi Cyrous, thank you for your 5 star review - we appreciate it. Regards, James Co-Founder @ Flipdish

Catrina from Pitstop fast food ltd

Excellent.. second to none

Pros

Ease of use, Flipdish provided excellent customer service, very prompt reply . User friendly. The 30 second default was ideal if the customer changed their mind over anything in the order.

Cons

To be honest there was nothing about this software that did not meet the needs of our business or the customers expectations. This is why I have given it a five star rating.

Response from Flipdish

Replied July 2018

Hi Catrina, I was so happy to read your review and to see your five star rating! Thank you. If you ever have any questions or need any help please let us know! Best wishes, Chelsea, Customer Success @ Flipdish

Mauro from Giovanni’s ent ltd

Flipdish_Review

I’ve been with Flipdish almost a year now and everything has been great .. menu and price changes are just an email away the team at Flipdish are great to deal with and positive feedback from customers using the app.

Pros

Software to someone like me who is not an expert is very easy to use

Cons

No cons whatsoever I’ve used different software in the past and this by far is the easiest to use

Response from Flipdish

Replied June 2019

Hi Mauro, Thank you for your 5 star review. Great to hear that our software is so easy to use, and you've been getting such positive feedback from your customers. We look forward to continuing to work together. Best, James, Founder @ Flipdish

Erika from Mao@Home Lucan

Industry: Food Production

Excellent

I like it overall excellent software

Pros

Easy to use, promotions, easy to read receipt

Cons

Not many possibilities of time to select

Response from Flipdish

Replied November 2018

Hi Erika, Thank you for your 5 star review - we appreciate it. Regards, Conor CEO @ Flipdish

Omar from Delta Fry

Great customer service

Exceptional and always there for advice and support

Pros

Any time we have an issue or something that needs update it is done right away. I wish there were more companies like Flipdish that would offer the same sort of service to be honest.

Cons

Until this day I genuinely don’t have any negative comments.

Response from Flipdish

Replied June 2019

Hi Omar, Thank you for your 5 star view - we appreciate it. I'm delighted to hear that our customer team is the yardstick that you hold other companies to. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team Kind regards, Conor CEO @ Flipdish

Hugh from The Village Grill

Outstanding

Exceptional customer support and super efficient support team!

Pros

The customer support is second to none. The team are so friendly and efficient.

Cons

There is no weak link in the flipdish team

Response from Flipdish

Replied May 2019

Hi Hugh, Thanks for the 5 star review and the kind words - it means a lot! And yes, our customer support team are the best! Yours, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

erika from mao at home lucan

review

I always satisfied, the staff is just lovely

Pros

easy to use and very helpful staff, always there

Cons

we receiving order for our other branch store and it is confusing

Response from Flipdish

Replied June 2019

Hi Erika, thank you for your 10/10 review. Great to hear that it is easy to use, and that our staff are very helpful. I will be sure to pass on your kind words. Thank you, James, Co-Founder @ Flipdish

Julette from Denjoes Family Restaurant

Very happy. efficient team, quick response rate, easy to set up.

Pros

Both my staff and customers enjoy the ease of use of Flipdish, plus they have great customer service when we do have a question

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say about Flipdish, although for the size of the print on the print out. I would like the font to be bigger

Response from Flipdish

Replied August 2018

Hi Julette, That's great to hear both your staff and customers at Den Joes Killarney find Flipdish so easy to use. Amazing! Appreciate your business, if you need anything from us let me know. Chelsea Customer Success @ Flipdish