• Pros

• "I love the ease of use and the new app available"

• "Easy to use. Great customer support. Pricing is right."

• "The software is very user friendly. Love how it keeps client history, can do reports, track inventory, and the remote feature. I have been using the program for 10+ years and I totally love it!"

• Cons

• "I wish when a new feature is added they let me know. Email templates and campaigns are old fashioned design. App design could be better And no Mac version"

• "There's nothing that I dislike about it. Some features you just have to play around with them but overall everything is great."

• "With all of the reports there are some very important reports that you cannot do. A few bumps in the road over the years. "

Browse Transcend Reviews

Perry from Panda Technology Group, Inc.

Great Support makes for a great product

We are very happy with them. We have used them for a long time, the software works flawlessly, and covers all the possible needs we have.

Pros

The software does everything we need it to do for a salon with 20+ employees. Software is smooth, functional, and the support is the best we have seen. There is usually a wait, but mostly only 2 - 4 minutes and they answer the phone and solve our problem. their American based support is very knowledgeable and always eager to solve the issues we have, which is usually just operational, not faulty software but us adding pieces or moving or upgrading. Very rarely if ever do we have a system issues

Cons

The only issue is that it is a little behind the times in terms of graphics. It might be updated to be smoother, prettier, and flashier.

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the review, Perry! We strive to give our customers the best support in the industry!

Leah from Oomph salon

Top notch salon software

I can’t say enough good things about ProSolutions. They are by far my favorite software and favorite company as a whole. They are 100% there to help your business grow. I’ve owned my salon 4 years. This is my 3rd and thank goodness my final software.

Pros

Easy to use and OUTSTANDING SUPPORT . I can’t say enough about the strength of the team of people behind this software. People create success. Without a solid team of people behind the software ...you are Just paying for a known software name and most likely massive software issues. A “name” won’t help your business grow. But people behind the software that care...now that will grow your business.

Cons

Very little. The app for stylist would be the room for growth. But they ARE working on it. This company always listens to ideas to improve. So i have incredible faith the app will rock !

Reasons for Choosing Transcend

They had the easiest check out window , solid inventory control , functional and useful reports. But above all....good people behind the product.

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied February 2020

Thank you for the kind words, Leah! We love working hard for our clients and being your partner in success!

August 2016

Danielle from The Sanctuary Esthetcis Studio

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

August 2016

Extremely Frustrated!

We have been using Prosolutions for 18 years. We waited with anticipation for Transcend as it was supposed to be amazing. Ever since we upgraded to Transcend (in Oct 2013 i believe) we have had nothing but problems. The tech support guys are helpful when they can be but unfortunately they are not able to fix the problems that we have. The most frustrating problem is that almost every single time we try to use a debit card for payment, and here in Canada that is how the majority of clients choose to pay, we have to process and swipe the card twice. It is declined the first time and we have to explain to our clients that it is not their card but our software. Very embarrassing! Vantiv has spoken to Prosolutions and told them the answer to the problem and it still has not been fixed. I have repeatedly tried to reach Stephen Wiggins by email and telephone with no reply so I am hoping this review will get someone's attention.

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied August 2016

Thank you for the review Danielle. Vantiv recently corrected the problem in their new update which will be implemented into our software shortly. Unfortunately when they finally fixed the problem we were in the middle of a different development project but we are turning our resources over to this now. We understand your frustration and credited your account 5 months worth of your subscription. I can't thank you enough for your many many years of loyalty and I hope to make you a happy customer once again. Sincerely, Stephen Wiggins

Jeremy from Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel

IT Manager Recommending Transcend Software

I'm the IT Manager for a 350+ room hotel with a fulls service Spa, Salon & Fitness Center. We've been using Prosolutions Spa retail, booking & membership software for approximately 8 years now, first in it's original Prosalon iteration and now in the latest Transcend version. Over the years we've looked at several other pieces of spa software, and while most of the properties in our brand have switched to competitors software, we've been lucky enough to hold out and continue using the Prosolutions software. Functionality is full featured and easy for spa desk agents to begin using without any prior experience....I do have some problems with missing functionality related to dual databases on the same client computers (hence the 4 out of 5 stars for "Features & Functionality" & "Overall Quality"), but this is a unique issue that is not likely to occur for most companies using the software. Additionally their recurring membership billing software has been developed and then revised & adjusted over the past few years, to the point that it's now very stable & easy for our Spa Manager to bill our 300+ Spa members every month. Overall it's well featured, and most importantly they've really stepped up the credit card processing by partnering with Mercury and enabling EMV debit/credit card processing fairly quickly, so customer can utilize chipped cards with a handheld pin pad. Additionally, they've increased the methods by which you can reach their support department. You can now get a hold of them via telephone, email or internet chat. The internet chat feature is especially useful, as they are quick to respond to a new chat session. I still don't appreciate the early closing of support on Fridays, but I'm sure they have their reasons for this. Overall the current version of the Transcend software is in my opinion, the most stable and feature packed software that Prosolutions has offered, and I'm going to continue using it in my Spa, Salon, & Fitness Center!

Karlabeth from iLLustria

Prosalon vet efficient

Everything works pretty well. There's only a few things I would like to change, one is if you put a popp up note, I'd like it to show up, cuz if you put a note on the apt. It disappears after the apt. Is rung up! The pop up note would remain, but you have to click on the pop up to see it it would be nice if it would show up as you scan over the apt.

Pros

All the places to put the information about theclient and services

Cons

Sometimes in the morning you go to ring someone up and it says you have to close the drawer and I closed the night before and I know I close and accepted properly! Under what kind of business, they do not offer,( beauty salon, spa, salon, cosmetology!) what's up with that!!!!

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied February 2017

Hi Karlabeth, thanks so much for the great review! I'm going to have a representative reach out to you to see if we can determine just exactly what is going on with your specific situation and make sure you get any training you may need. - Prosolutions

CSP from Massage Nirvana Day Spa

Software We've Used for Over 10 Years

I've been with this company for over 12 years of business and I haven't moved away for 3 reasons. The first is that the software can do so much that I don't even use everything it can do. The second is the support is really good. Like any software, it has problems but they have 99.9% of the time been there for me when I needed help and they even have Sat hours which is a plus. And the .1 where I didn't like what happened, they made changes to address this so kudos to them. The third reason is that I have looked at their competitors and as of yet haven't found any that could do what they do for us. So long as they keep this up, I figure we'll stay with their product.

Pros

It has the ability to handle multiple types of spa scenarios from membership and loyalty programs to packages, standing appointments. One of the best features it has is the ability to preprocess a client prior to and put the transaction on hold. We like the reporting and the confirmation functionality.

Cons

Online gift certificates could be smoother and the set number of users per subscription requires that I delete an old employee prior to being able to add a new one.

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied August 2018

Thanks for the review, CSP! We're working on a redesigned online store that will be out very soon. We think you'll love it!

Gillian from Duncan Edward

Review from Duncan Edward Salon

Very good

Pros

Love having our software in the cloud, love the online confirmation, love being able to blast emails out to our clients when we have cancellations or the odd slow day. POS.I have been using Prosolutions over 25 years and it just keeps getting better. And love the online chat too.

Cons

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the great review, Gillian! We're so happy ProSolutions works so well for you and your salon! We do send out newsletters periodically to let our clients know about updates, so make sure to check your spam folders. Also, our cloud version works with Macs except for the ability to process credit cards through the software. Feel free to chat with our support or sales teams on our website with any questions.

Joyce Marie from Joyce Marie of Beverly Hills

Industry: Cosmetics

ProSolutions Software makes record keeping easy!

I do like to be able to run reports to see what services are the most popular. I also like seeing the amount of products I have sold per item. This tells me what is my most popular product. I have been very happy with the software.

Pros

I find having my client's skin care service and purchase history at my fingertips a huge asset! It enables me to be able to recommend additional treatments and new products easily.

Cons

I'm set up to send out birthday notifications but I believe they all go to Spam so my clients never acknowledge seeing the announcements with their birthday discounts.

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied January 2019

Thanks for the review, Joyce! We're happy our client history feature works so well for you. Our marketing emails are marked as safe like other marketing email systems, but we'd be happy to look into any spam issues you may be experiencing.

Michelle from fABmission LLC

Pro solutions

I like the functionality of this software, especially after taking advantage of the online training.

Pros

I love the package set up option since so many businesses sell packages these days. Most software options are lacking that feature.

Cons

It’s quite a lot for anyone who isn’t very computer savvy. It took a while to get the hang of it. It’s very detailed.

Reasons for Choosing Transcend

It had all the features I really needed

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your review, Michelle! We're glad you're taking advantage of all ProSolutions has to offer. Remember to sign up for one of our free classes if you'd like to learn some tips and tricks that make our product easier to use :)

Elissa from Salon sixty one spa

Happy used the same program for 15 years

Pros

We all understand and know how it works. Keeps it simple

Cons

It’s expensive for the few things we use it for.

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied August 2018

Thanks for your review, Elissa! ProSolutions has a lot of features that can help you save time and make money. We offer free, live classes every week to help show you how to get more out of your software. Simply sign up on our website under the "education" tab or you can reach us by clicking the "support" button in your software if you'd like to learn more!

Daniel from Salon Red and Spa now Arthur Harris Salin

Honest feedback

We have been with Pro Solutions from 2003 and it has been a rocky road at times. There have been years of good support and bad support. The company has transitioned from a full purchased license to a small fee based support to an expensive based package. It now is based on number of operators and as our industry changes its difficult to constantly change within the operator parameters.

Pros

Access to the program from my PC at home allows looking at the schedule for the day, comforting to me that I know what my day’s activity is going to be. Also like that I don’t worry about the software being corrupted by being on my office pc

Cons

Not easy to learn features by a click of a button. Don’t know how to fix missed information from previous days. What to have a help answer by typing in the issue/problems in a question box at any time.

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the great review, Daniel! We're happy you love the cloud as much as we do. We have tons of support help through our live chat feature, blog posts, how-to instructions, training videos, and live training classes to help with any questions you may have. Check out the Education tab of our website to learn more!

Michelle from Synergi Facial Surgery & MedSpa

Works well

As with any software, there are always pros and cons with any software. Each business has different needs so it helps to make sure that the software fits your individual needs.

Pros

We have had this software for 14 years. We like that it is continually updating and staying up with social media changes. Overall it has been a good fit for our practice. Their on line chat support is outstanding.

Cons

We would like to see an EMR feature and photography capability for our before and after photos. I would like to see more advanced marketing features and text messaging options.

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the great review, Michelle! We're happy our support team is providing you with great service. We do have the ability to store photos in the client profile screen and our DARCI program may have the marketing and text features you're looking for. Feel free to chat with support or sign up for a free DARCI marketing class under the Education tab of our website to learn more!

Lisa from The Aesthetic Center

Excellent Software

It’s been great, I’ve been using this software for over 20 years with two different businesses. It has allowed me the flexibility & freedom to manage the numbers the way I see fit. I’ve had several other software companies try to woo me away but can’t see how A newly minted compant could so completely understand our business model.

Pros

I like the ease-of-use, all the functions and data mining that I’m able to do. I’m constantly looking for ways to better the business , being able to take a look at numbers and stats really helps that goal

Cons

There really aren’t any cons, the only thing I would like to suggest is a live person to chat with about technical support. I use on-line support often and sometimes it’s difficult to try to type my questions.

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied August 2018

Thanks for your review, Lisa! We do provide unlimited, free telephone support during business hours. Call us at 800-710-3879 and press 2 for support!

Cathy from Stephen P. Beals, M.D. Skin & Laser Center

Review from Beals office

For the most part, the software is really good. The continuing problem that we keep having is when I go to print the closing report, occasionally it will print the day before, and then when I print it by going to "prior closings," it will show a negative over/under amount on the day's report. I have talked to ProSalon people numerous times, and they insist it is something that we are doing on our end. I can tell you it just sometimes does this. I have really watched it. So every time this happens, I have to call them and have them go in and change it. Other than that, everything is good. Thank you.

Pros

I like the ease of it. I like that when I do have the problem previously stated, I have a quick response from the software people, and they fix it very quickly.

Cons

I already stated that: that it occasionally shows a negative over/under amount, even when we do the exact same thing when closing.

Cindy from Cinsan LLC/ Spa Aria

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Overall Happy Client

We have been with ProSolutions from the beginning and it’s nice to have such an extensive software program that continues to evolve. Just like old friends!

Pros

The retail component is very beneficial for my spa. The reports that can be generated from the software are packed with information so that you can access areas that need improvements while pinpointing the areas that are successful.

Cons

Trouble shooting with customer service can be a challenge especially on the week-ends. It is on the pricy side. We have had issues with some Darci features in regards to implementation.

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied August 2018

Thanks for the review, Cindy! If you need help with your DARCI setup, you can sign up for one of our free live classes on our website under the "education" tab, or you can always contact support for any of your questions. We're here to help!

Tried others, this is my favorite!

Wonderful! I would use it again and highly recommend it!

Pros

The ease of use of this software is unmatched! The reporting functionality by far beats any other software I have used. You can find a report for almost anything you are looking for! Other software comes close, but I've not found another one that can provide me with the numbers and information I really need like Prosolutions. And their customer service is wonderful!

Cons

There really aren't any cons! The only thing I can say is that visually it could be more updated, meaning it looks like an early Mac computer. I realize how ridiculous that sounds but if I'm searching for a con, that would be it. Otherwise it's wonderful!

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied December 2018

Thank you so much for your review. This is what we strive for.

Meriem from Cristophe Salon

Customer service is superb! They always our calls efficiently and resolve our issues without any problems.

Pros

It is easy to use and very efficient. I like that it offers Darci and other tools and strategies for marketing purposes.

Cons

The mobile app, it is always crashing and it is intended for our staff to be able to access their books easier, however it never seems to work the way it is intended, so our staff is not comfortable using it to book as they think it is not reliable.

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the great review, Meriem! We're glad ProSolutions is easy for you to use and provides the marketing you need. If you are experiencing any issues with your mobile apps, feel free to chat with our support team or sign up for one of our free mobile app classes under the Education tab of our website!

Salon Software

We had this software for over 12 years. It was very consistent and never had a problem with crashing or any glitches at all! Online booking and many other features make this software a go to for salons and spas.

Pros

Tech support is amazing. Many detailed reports can be generated and the ease of booking appointments is a plus.

Cons

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied January 2019

Thank you for the great review! I wanted to make mention that on top of the over 300 pre-set reports that you can choose from, you also have the ability to generate your own personalized reports. Would you email support@prosolutionssoftware.com with that you're looking for so we can get you the necessary report? Thanks so much!!!

The best salon/spa software

I've been using it for almost 20 years because of it's functions and customer support. I looked at and tried several different programs, but always went back to ProSolutions Software. One of the main reasons I rate this so high is customer support never makes you feel like your question is unimportant. They always make us feel like valued clients.

Pros

Ease of use, customer support is outstanding, features, expandable

Cons

I wish I knew how to utilize all of it's features

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied February 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! We strive to make everyone feel important. If you'd like to learn more about our features, check out our free online classes at this link: prosolutionssoftware.com/course-sign-up

Zahid from Shipping and Mailing

ProSolutions friendly

It works great as a booking and checkout software.

Pros

Like the cloud solution. dont have to worry about backups etc.

Cons

Wish it was a pure cloud solution not a remote desktop solution. Sometimes the software goes down on the weekends or evenings and support is hard to get. Wish the interface for online booking was much better designed. would be nice if the look and feel from my website could be utilized.

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the review, Zahid! We are constantly improving our online and smartphone app design for better function and beauty. Check your inbox for our newsletter as our updates continue to roll out!

Robbi from XAGE MEDICAL SPA

ProSolutions Review

What I like about this company is that the owners are involved and actually talk to clients.

Pros

Once we learned how to use it, it was no hard to run day to day. It keeps track of a lot of info so that is good for marketing.

Cons

It was a little hard to learn all the features. We still don't use everything.

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied August 2018

Thanks for your review, Robbi! We'd love to help you setup and use all of our great features. You can sign up for any one of our free, live online classes by clicking the "education" tab on our website, or you can chat with us anytime by clicking the support button in your software. We're here to help!

Julene from FIX Salon Spa

Have Been Using ProSolutions for over 20 years

Overall I have been happy with ProSolutions software. I would recommend it to other salon owners.

Pros

I have been using Prosalon for over 20 years, so clearly it works well for me. Scheduling is what I find most useful. It has many features to customize appointments - their times, etc. The reports are easy to use as well.

Cons

My software keeps dropping off of my computer and I have to continually log in.

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied August 2018

Thanks for your review, Julene. Sorry to hear about your login frustration, that shouldn't be happening. We'll have a support member reach out to you to diagnose the issue!

Cindi from Cut Above

User since 1996

We live the new app and being able to look at our schedule and book appointments away from the shop. Extensive customer history and client noted are easily available.

Pros

I love the ease of use and the new app available

Cons

We have a few kinks with the text portion that can’t seem to be worked out. A few clients did not receive our texts and evidently they can’t fix it

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied August 2018

Thank you so much for the kind review, Cindi. We recently put you on the new updated texting service and a representative will contact you shortly to make sure you are properly setup. This should resolve any outstanding issues you may have.

Denise from Et cetera Salon

They help me with all my needs. Inventory is easy. The software keeps up with all the book work (my biggest dislike) and I can be a great hairstylist. I can give more of me to my clients without the headaches

Pros

Customer support is fabulous. They have all my needs covered

Cons

It is not as easy to use on my iPad. That is the only negative I have.

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the great review, Denise! We're happy our customer support is giving you great service! Our new browser based release is coming soon, which should hopefully make your iPad easier to use.

Danielle from The Sanctuary Esthetcis Studio

Prosolutions is very user friendly and has tons of great features.

It's easy to use, great online or phone support, lots of features.

Pros

I like that it keeps track of who sold products and did services last for each client. When you are paying your staff straight commission it really helps.

Cons

I wish the payroll feature was more comprehensive. The last program I used calculated the payroll for me, including all the deductions, after I put in the commission parameters

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied August 2018

Thanks for your review, Danielle! We'll give your suggestions to our development team :)

Dana from Paris Alexander Day Spa

overall good; I like flexibility of software.

Pros

client info management, graphic support , tech support, reports--including tech supports willingness to write code for customized reports, tools to increase sales, retention, PS's commitment to evolving software.

Cons

IS frequently buggy and I find out by happenstance, which makes me concerned about the accuracy of some aspects of the software and makes me feel uncomfortable about what other problems may be occurring that PS and/or myself are not catching.

Robert from Salt Den

I like the live chat and automatic assistance with any problems that arrives

Sales and tax reports from keeping track of all sales and inventory along keeping track of employee hours and schedules.

Pros

Online Chat to assist with any situation. And able to logon to show you what to do if needed. Free Web training with Web live teacher from classes to set up software to training your employees on every part of the software like booking and sales. All in one software allows for inventory control, booking of appointments, sales and payroll along with every type of reports you could need. Able to set up Gift Cards and phone apps.

Cons

Slow resolutions on adapting software to meet our company needs. Employees say it takes a little bit too involved to book a client and complete a simple sale, especially when just learning the system or when you have several clients to check in.

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied August 2018

Thanks for your review, Robert! We're glad our support team has been so responsive for you! Sorry to hear you're having some difficulty learning how to use the system, we take pride in making our point-of-sale and appointment screen easy to use for beginners. We do offer free, live classes every week that can get your staff up to speed in no time, simply click the "education" tab on our website to sign up!

Bonnie from Splashes Salon

Very easy to understand, outstanding technical support. Offers easy, learning video's

Pros

Transcend is the most up to date software for a Salon and spa to use; from inventory control to marketing . I have used this program for more than 20 years and am very pleased. You can call or chat with technical support and they just walk me through any of my needs. I love this program!

Cons

At the present time the program doesn't offer the cloud feature with quick books however, it's been told we have a future date for this action.

Lizette from Glow MedSpa

Software is great; excellent for Spa and Salon Use, great customer service and price points!

Reports, Analytics, Management, Inventory for Retail and Back Bar products, Sale Management

Pros

Love the features and functionality, its endless! From managing reports, operators, client profiles, membership programs, this software has it all. We LOVE the new Cloud feature, waiting on the Paired APP artwork and cant wait to get started with that!

Cons

The way the email blasts are set up. And not enough marketing templates to use for "spa" or "salon".

Tara from Prodigo Day Spa

Overall the best software out there.

Pros

The customer support. They are so knowledgeable and are always there to help when I need them. The wait time is never a problem!

Cons

I am switching to the cloud version so the only thing was Darci, who emails the appointments at the end of the night, would sometimes be turned off if our computer had to do an update. So once in awhile I would have to drive over to turn her back on if my employees didn't receive their schedule.

Sanam from Glow MedSpa

Best Software for Spa/Salon

Excellent and endless features, complimentary online classes for users, online video tutorials, best customer service, no contracts, easy and simple. Definitely worth trying!

Pros

The simplicity, the multi-use features and now the Cloud feature.

Cons

setting different times for users on schedule, templates for campaigns, glitch on receipts when putting one hold and using a different feature another clients name pops up on account and switches without notification

Latasha from LaTee's Image Beauty Salon LLC

My prosolutions experience

Cons

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied August 2018

Thank you for the kind words, Latasha! We're so happy to have you as a client!

Doina from Elements Salon and Wellness Spa

Good Program

Pros

The pros of the software are: booking appointments, multiple reports and time clock function.

Cons

The cons of the software are: it is a bit outdated - it takes many clicks to finally get an appointment booked.

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied January 2019

Thanks Doina for the great review. We've updated our online booking just this year to reduce the 'clicks' it takes for your clients to book. Support will be reaching out to make sure you're using all of the latest features!

Jessica from Natural nail care salon

Natural Nails

Pros

Scheduling clients is fast easy and well organized

Cons

Proprietary credit card processor does not allow me to select who I want.

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the great review, Jessica! We're happy you love our appointment screen as much as we do. We do have several credit card options for our clients that have been recently added. Feel free to chat with sales or support on our website about our credit card processing options that may better suite your needs.

Rebecca from Renew Day Spa

Been Pleased for 18 years!

WE have been very pleased for over the 19 years in business and utilizing this software.

Pros

I like the layout and the ease of getting around for scheduling, client access and sales.

Cons

It is a lot of clicks to schedule clients with all of the attributes, colors, popups etc.

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied January 2019

18 amazing years together. Thank you Rebecca. We will continue to strive to be the best we can for you.

Ann from La Peau D'or Beauty Wellness Spa

Prosolution has made it very easy for our staff to learn and is very organized

Pros

We like that we have the ability to chat with the customer support team whenever we like and they are always willing to help us find a solution to our problem as quick as possible.

Cons

Sometimes I wish there were easier ways to find things on this software, but like I said, the customer support team is always willing to help us.

tom from Lorenzo's Salon

I have used them since 1998, and they have been great!

Pros

the software has kept up with the constant changes in our industry. I was not a computer person, and was scared to put everything on a computer and not a paper book. Prosolutions has been great at walking me thru everything and making me comfortable with it.

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied August 2018

Thanks for the review, Tom! Happy to have you as a client!

Comprehensive software

Pros

This software does it all. I love that I can book clients on the go and have full access to all my files.

Cons

it can take time to figure out all the features.

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the great review! We're happy our software has all the features you need to be successful. Our team is working tirelessly to make our system even more intuitive in the future.

Carla from Carla's Shear Inspiration

Great Software

Pros

100% I appreciate how quickly and clearly customer service answers questions and works with me to solve problems.

Cons

Inventory organization. It would be tremendously efficient if the inventory "worksheets" printed in numerical order instead of alphabetical.

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied January 2019

Thank you for 24 amazing years working together, Carla.

Anjila from Anjila'so Mane Designs

over all Pretty good.Sometimes a few little issues

Pros

The Customer Details and records. Detail of history.Personal information and Notes. Cost per service history...Changes...A reminder of Changes ways to contact...Text.email.

Cons

Sometimes The Nonuser-friendly areas...Hard to find things again. Set up changes...Not always Easy to locate and Then Locate again.

Julie from Natural Nail Care Clinic

Easy to learn - easy to use - won't ever change

Pros

Great customer service. No matter how small of a question I have, They answer me quickly and do not make me feel foolish for asking.

Cons

There are a few glitches in the software that could be handled. But when you find something, just tell them and they will look to see about repairing it for the next update.

Carla from Carla's Shear Inspiration

Fast and easy

Function and processes were at a stand still cause of computer issues. Prosolution techs were fast and easy to work with. All was restored and all other questions were answered fast with polite and simple ease.

Pros

everything has it's place, titles and subcategories easy to follow

Cons

Icons changed something to get used to.

Donna from Donna@innovationshairstudio.ca

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Salon software

I have had ProSolutions software for 17 years at one time I had many employees but I have down sized my Salon and I'm now by myself it probly over kill to have this software but I have come to rely on it and can not go with out it.

Pros

The ease of having everything at my finger tips

Cons

Expensive for me being a one man show

Robbi from Xage Medical spa

Xage Medical Spa loves the software,

We use the tech support often and they always know how to help, quickly! I have not used any other program, but I am not tempted to switch.

Pros

It is good at keeping track of what the estheticians are doing. Their hrs and sales

Cons

I would like a account statement for people with something on account that has all the info about their purchase.

Joanne from Bloom hair salon.

I love this program.

Makes my job easy. I am happy to give this program two thumbs up. I am the only employee owner operator and this program is still great for just me.

Pros

It makes things easy at tax time.

Cons

There are so many functions that I will never use. A simpler product for smaller businesses would be better

julie from Karma Salon & Spa

Industry: Cosmetics

I have had great experience

I use it for everything

Pros

I love how much the software does...all of the functions...I love the support team so that I can get help

Cons

That it does everything and I don't know how to use all of the functions of the software...There for sure needs to have a manual on the how to for the complete system!

BRADLEY from Owner Sanctuary Salon

Software review

none

Pros

ease of use ,,,quality of reports and ease of integration with QUICK books

Cons

the glitches every time they roll out a beta the lock ups are more frequent

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the great review, Bradley! We're happy ProSolutions is easy for you to use and provides the deep reporting we're known for.

Gillian from duncan edward european hair design

Our business has grown immensely with the help of this software, been a customer for over 20 years.

Pros

Chat support , love online booking, love the blasts and email reports. Even more love that we are now in the cloud and can access from anywhere

Cons

I wish there was a way I could be notified if anything knew comes up. I feel like I have to figure that out myself by finding it.

Debra from Advanced Skin & Body Care

Spa Diva

Easy to track sales and payroll. Also customer information.

Pros

Easy to use. Great customer support. Pricing is right.

Cons

Prefer they didn't change the icons on the screen when they update the program.

Response from ProSolutions Software

Replied August 2018

Thanks for the review, Debra! We'll take note of your icon preference when we release our next update ;)

Kelly from Just Waxing Las Vegas

Once you know how to use it, it's easy

Pros

I'm familiar with the product. Customer service is helpful, its easy when they log on and walk you through the problem . Like you can change colors

Cons

That your can't reschedule several appts at once, for the same client Each service has to be rescheduled one at a time