• icon"I like that it has a clock in and out system along with GPS tracking that builds my clients trust by letting them know that I'm doing the job that they're paying me to do."
  • icon"The customer support is great and they are very quick to get back to us with answers."
  • icon"We also like the reminder emails regarding pet vaccination expiry and pet birthdays, and the integrated client key inventory. All of these features are free to use as well."
  • icon"Invoicing errors with packages and paid / unpaid records, very confusing."
  • icon"My clients don't think to look there because it makes them think of insurance so they skip it. The tutorial videos are hard to learn from due to no sound."
  • icon"Occasional glitch with stopping an appointment."

All DoTimely Reviews

Marissa

DoTimely is the best!

Pros

ease of use, customer service, all in one for my small business

Cons

there are some features that can only be done on web vs app. On the go this can sometimes be a challenge but i know the team is working on it.

Response from DoTimely

Hi Marissa, Your feedback means a lot to us. Thanks

Replied February 2020

Orquidea

The best solution for my business

AMAZING! Kudos to the DoTimely team, I really love the app. I'm so happy that many processes that took us a lot of time now they are solved with a click.

Pros

When I found about DoTimely I couldn't believe it, it had everything that I needed for my business. It's like they read my mind and built it. They really thought about every bit of what a staff, client and admin would need. On the admin side Packages, subscriptions, calendars, invoices, notifications when packages expire, reports, staff payment, clients, and I could keep mentioning a bunch of great features that help you really focus on your business. The user experience for our clients' is great because they know what is going on with the service they hired. For the staff it's a great way to keep things organized. Support is extraordinary! When needed, they help and guide you. They really consider feedback and solve whatever problem you have. I'm based in Chile and the gateway Stripe does not work here, if it did, DoTimely would solve EVERYTHING for me!

Cons

As I mentioned, I'm based in Chile and many of our clients and staff don't speak English so that was a challenge. Despite that, I still chose DoTimely over other solutions. It would be great if DoTimely can find a way to link the account with Hubspot and offer more payment gateways.

Reasons for choosing DoTimely

Features, staff management, scheduling, admin panel, staff and client apps, price and support. Fast response. DoTimely is an amazing product and the team behind it rocks!

Reasons for switching to DoTimely

I needed a robust solution that really helped us solve challenges the business was facing and were stopping us from growing.

Response from DoTimely

Hi Orquidea, We are really glad that you are having a great experience with DoTimely.It was great to work with you and launch the app in the Spanish language.

Replied November 2020

Ted

Please read to save yourself a headache.

Speaking with the company from the start they were agreeable and excited. I paid for them to import our customers, which then had be be re-done by an employee as it wasn't accurately transcribed. After months of speaking with them they seem to believe that the major draw is online requests and cancellations. Which was something that appealed to me. The functionality to my team just didn't pan out. The lay out of the app is different for each OS, so training people couldn't be homogenized, they had no ability to help when there was no connectivity, and no way to not have it be a data hog in the field. It also saps batteries forcing some staff to carry field chargers as phones couldn't last an entire shift. They made a LOT of promises as to what they could do, and said it could all be customized for a fee. What they don't state is that anything you pay for they can then offer to your competition at no charge. Essentially anyone using this app is helping the company evolve to the needs of the client on the clients dime. Lastly I don't think anyone at the company (definitely no one KI spoke with over the 3 months we were assessing the software had any experience in the field of dog walking / pet sitting. The answer most gotten when we would reach out was "we'll look into it" and "that is how it works" without addressing the need, or acknowledging it with a a flippant answer. This software may be useful to an individual contributor, but not a team effort, it falls .

Pros

The functions it does have mostly run smoothly.

Cons

The app is a data hog that has to constantly be connected. If your customer is in an apartment complex that doesn't have connectivity your blind. No access to notes or instructions. If you have a employee with limited data it isn't usable. You have to use a work around if you have future appointments that you have to schedule but aren't' placing on a team member immediately. They want to force people to be paid commision vs an hourly rate.

Reasons for switching to DoTimely

After several months of promises and no movement forward running two systems was not worth the additional FTE necessary. The answer we got weren't useful, and seemed like we were bothering them since the software needed so much work to be functional.

Response from DoTimely

We regularly provide features to improve the software for our customers. There are items that are incorrectly stated. We did not charge for importing the data. In fact, the account was billed for only a single month over many months. We provided data template and imported custom data free of charge. Our support conducted number of training sessions and were available in person to answer the questions. Software customization for fee is an optional benefit to our users. It is not feasible for us to build features for free that no other user is asking for. With no contract plans, the ask to invest thousands in development which we may never be able to recoup is not fair. Our customer service team is very responsive to resolve issues but they cannot respond quickly to complex feature ask which need cross team analysis. Large teams are using DoTimely successfully and it may not be a good fit for your processes. We hope as new features are added, the system meets your future needs.

Replied May 2020

Candice

Fantastic software!!

This software has made my life 100 times easier. It just streamlines everything and brings it all into the same place. Such a great experience for such a great cost.

Pros

It is so easy to use and fully customizable for whatever you need it for. I've created so much variation in the system and my clients and employees all find it so easy. The report cards are fantastic and give a since of security to my clients. The customer service is absolutely wonderful! I've never had to wait for very long to get a response and they work out any issues very quickly!

Cons

It does glitch every now and then and it will drain your battery life, but so does every other software out there haha.

Reasons for choosing DoTimely

The price and the overlay were the main reasons I tried this software out. I stayed for everything I've mentioned above.

Response from DoTimely

Hi Candice, Your feedback is much appreciated.

Replied January 2020

Matthew

Industry: Individual & Family Services

5* Software - Dog walking

Makes planning multiple dog walks over several staff members a breeze and logs each walk as evidence of it being completed too. Had a glitch with the bookings which was quickly fixed with an email to their support.

Pros

Very easy to use Free app for both android and ios Tracks walks brilliantly Individual login for each staff member

Cons

Nothing. Does everything we need it too very well.

Reasons for choosing DoTimely

Suited our needs perfectly so why try and find an alternative to perfect.

Reasons for switching to DoTimely

Shedul didn't have an integrated tracking system and was built more for hairdressers than dog walkers. DoTimely is much better suited for our needs.

Response from DoTimely

Hi Matthew, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We are glad we are adding value to your business.

Replied July 2020

Monica

Simple and Comprehensive Booking Software

Pros

We use DoTimely for our dog walking and day care business, and find the various features work well together: the integrated booking request portal/calendar clarifies the schedule for both our clients and staff, the fields for client/pet profile details are very thorough, and the chat feature enables easy communication between clients and staff. We also like the reminder emails regarding pet vaccination expiry and pet birthdays, and the integrated client key inventory. All of these features are free to use as well.

Cons

We have no complaints about DoTimely, and have found that their support team answers all of our questions and concerns promptly and effectively.

Reasons for choosing DoTimely

DoTimely had the most comprehensive and cost effective features for our industry type.

Response from DoTimely

Hi Monica, Thanks a lot for your comments.

Replied April 2021

Brett

DoTimely Review - Very Valuable

DoTimely is the best software I've encountered in a long time. From the design/layout to compatibility and all the way to the functionality/ease of use, DoTimely's performance has gone above and beyond anything I could have dreamed of. DoTimely has made managing my business 100 times easier and they are always coming out with new features and additions which always add value to my business as well as my clients. With features like Schedule Forwarding and Automated Invoicing, I have been able to automate parts of my business that I previously could not. I can't emphasize enough how valuable this is. Not only does it allow my team and me more time to focus on our daily tasks, but it increases customer satisfaction because their requests are answered a lot quicker with features like Schedule Forwarding. The DoTimely team is constantly coming out with new features which always make running my business easier and more efficient. I always look forward to what they roll out next! The DoTimely team is also very easy to work with and always want to provide the best possible service they can to their customers. They work to accommodate your needs and are always there if ask for their assistance!

Pros

I absolutely love DoTimely and do not know what I would do without it. One of the things I like most about DoTimely is how easy it is to use. Not only for my team and I, but for my clients as well. When I bring on new clients, I give them a brief description of DoTimely and how it is used in regards to the service we provide. I then send them the welcome email with the Login/Password and tell them to "call or email me if they have any questions about DoTimely". I never receive that call or email because of how easy DoTimely is to use. They are able to figure out exactly what they want to do because of how easy it is to use. The same goes for my staff. The second thing I like about DoTimely is its functionality and features. This software's performance receives an A+ from me and is unrivaled. DoTimely is a one stop shop with all of the features it includes whether it be managing, scheduling, invoicing, messaging, and the list goes on and on. This allows me to meet the needs of my clients as well as the needs of my staff and business. The value it has added to my business is indescribable and has exceeded my wildest expectations. Another thing I love about DoTimely is the amount of time it has saved my staff and me. With features like Schedule Forwarding, I am able to automate parts of my business I previously could not. This allows me to focus on things such as responding to customer emails/calls, acquiring new clients , and hiring new employees.

Cons

At the moment, I do not have any cons with DoTimely. It has fulfilled the needs of my business perfectly.

Response from DoTimely

Hi Brett, your comments are much appreciated.

Replied March 2019

KIMIKO

Must have app!

Every time I've had a question relating to set up or use of the app, customer service is very quick to respond. I'm more than pleased to be using this software and will continue to use it

Pros

I love that this app doesn't cost a monthly subscription but still has ALL the benefits of other apps like it. That is the sole reason we use it! My customers love that they get to see the GPS map of our walks, pictures, and visit notes. Some of them don't have the app downloaded, so they just get the information in an email. I like that it organizes my day, my customers can request/cancel appointments on their own, I have all the invoices features that I need (including package pricing), and it alerts me when there's a pet birthday or vaccine that needs updating. It really has everything the other software companies do, but they only charge per invoice. I don't know how thats all they charge, but as a brand new business, I'm sooooo happy I found this software.

Cons

The only things that missing, for me, is dog boarding features. I've made it work and still have it listed as a service, I just wish it could keep track of how many rooms are available, etc. I know that dog boarding is it's own thing, separate from walks/pet sitting; but, I'm still holding out for an app that can do all of it.

Cost and features

Response from DoTimely

Hi Kimiko, Thanks for sharing your feedback. It is great to know you are using lot of DoTimely features that add value to your business. We are always looking to add new features that help our customers.

Replied July 2020

Chrissy

Industry: Veterinary

DoTimely serves its purpose for my business needs!

DoTimely helps set me apart from my competitors that don't use a software by building trust with quick and accurate communication along with pictures and GPS tracking. I'm a solo pet care provider that is in the beginning of my business stage and it helps me to be professional and organized at a very affordable price.

Pros

I like that it has a clock in and out system along with GPS tracking that builds my clients trust by letting them know that I'm doing the job that they're paying me to do. I also like the ability to leave detailed notes with pictures during the service. It also allows them to send me messages during the service to ask questions or ask me to do something that they forgot about. I like the fact that DoTImely has a customer login link that allows me to a client portal to my website.

Cons

I wish that it would alert me when a client changes any of their information on the pets or their profile. I wish that it would allow more than 1 document to be uploaded in the vaccination records. I wish that you had the option to customize an add on price like you do the service price. It took a while for me to get use to scheduling clients such as my Dog Boarding and Overnight Pet Sitting. I have figured it out now but it took a while to get it. I also have clients that think it is difficult to request services through the software and one says they feel like they have to do it one day at a time instead of multiple days because it's too confusing. Maybe if it was set up using hours and minutes instead of just minutes. I wish that the additional questions that I create was put in a category besides supplementary. My clients don't think to look there because it makes them think of insurance so they skip it. The tutorial videos are hard to learn from due to no sound.

Reasons for choosing DoTimely

Since I'm solo and don't have employees and I don't accept payments online, I have the option to have the free version until I build my business and that helps me more than you will ever know. It also helps me build my clientele and their trust.

Response from DoTimely

Hi Chrissy, We really appreciate your comments.

Replied September 2019

Excellent integrated CRM

Overall, this software has been very helpful and solved our need for reporting. Being that they only charge for invoices this is well worth the time to learn and use.

Pros

I like that it offers a pet specific CRM, Invoicing, scheduling, payroll, and reporting. They don't charge per user like most CRM's do and they have a great customer support team.

Cons

The scheduling doesn't allow for drag and drop in order to change the times of appointments. This is a benefit and a downfall, it decreases errors but also makes scheduling a little more tedious.

Reasons for choosing DoTimely

I chose Dotimely over other options because it offered everything we needed for a growing company, it's specific to our industry, and is far less expensive than most other options.

Reasons for switching to DoTimely

The comprehensive & integrated software made keeping everything in one place easier.

Response from DoTimely

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it. The software does offer appointment drag and drop in the Calendar (Monthly/Weekly/Daily) view. Please reach out to support@dotimely.com and we will be happy to provide more information on this.

Replied January 2020

Joshua

Our experience running our pet care business on DoTimely's platform has been very positive!

If you own/operate a pet care business, DoTimely is the single-most important tool you need to stay organized and efficient.

Pros

DoTimely offers pet care business owners a 360 solution for running their business. We have used competitor platforms in the past and DoTimely is leaps and bounds ahead of them, in terms of features, ease of use, innovation, organization, customer service, etc. The most impressive aspect for us has been the combination of customer service, acceptance of customer feedback and then speed of innovation in response to feedback. We have had dozens of feedback email conversations and a couple of conference calls directly with the co-founder and Head of Product of DoTimely, discussing ways to make the platform even better. They have welcomed these discussions, made us feel like true partners and then followed up with solutions that are then implemented into the platform very quickly (I'm talking within hours or up to a few weeks, depending on the complexity). You just don't see that kind of partnership between most software companies and their clients. If they'll even give a client the "time of day" to discuss feedback, it would generally be followed with a "We appreciate your feedback and we will take it into consideration for the future." DoTimely is the polar opposite and it's so refreshing. One of our favorite features is the in-app chat. It allows for real-time chatting between us (the business owners), our team members and our clients. Personal touch and relationships are a huge part of our business and the chat feature allows us to seamlessly keep in touch daily.

Cons

Early on, there were a significant amount of bugs and inconsistency in how features worked in the app. We understood that it was new software and would take time to get it running 100% smoothly, so we took the good with the bad. Our patience paid off in spades! The business owner's version of the app only provides for basic management. The website version is exponentially more robust. We would like to see many of the web features integrated into the app, so that we are better equipped to manage the business while on-the-go. We have discussed this with DoTimely and they have already made improvements to the app and are continuing to do so as we speak. We have full confidence it will be everything we need it to be, but it's just not quite there yet.

Response from DoTimely

Thanks Josh for your partnership and as always really appreciate your feedback.

Replied January 2018

Dina

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

So Happy I found this!

Pros

I began using this service for my dog walking business about 7 months ago and I love the ease of use, both desktop and the app. It's very customizable and their customer service is exceptional. They really seem like they are looking to improve user experience and value your input and questions. Whenever I email them a question I get a reply very quickly and they are eager to assist and always friendly. The cost to use is very very reasonable especially for the everything you're getting. The GPS map and the photos are great, and the app always works. So far it's never been down or had glitches and I use it daily. Some of my customers have commented on how much they love it and it's easy for them to schedule walks and keep in touch with us, view invoices, input vet info, etc. You can also see how your business is doing $$$ weekly, daily, or by service. This is a fantastic product and I'm very happy I found it and certainly recommend it to anyone looking to keep their business organized and simple, yet customizable.

Cons

I haven't found any issues yet. If I have a question about something I reach out to them via email and get a super fast reply every time, even on weekends, and they go above and beyond to provide an answer or solution.

Response from DoTimely

Hi Dina, we really appreciate your feedback.

Replied February 2019

Emily

Great!

Overall DoTimely is making a great start into the pet software market. If they can continue to improve their product the way they are doing I’m sure they will be matching their competitors soon! I am very happy using it for my business and I’m excited to see the above features implemented

Pros

I have been using DoTimely for 2 months now and it has helped my business in so many ways so far. - customers always comment how professional it is and they love that they can book so easily - my bookings have increased - it says me so much time, especially when it comes to scheduling staff - having everything in one place is so helpful - customer support is outstanding, I always receive a response within a couple of hours.

Cons

There are a few minor changes that I’m sure wouldn’t take much to implement but would make such a huge difference to the user experience. I have given my feedback on these and the team have assured me they will look into adding these features. I hope they do, because these are things their competition are already doing and it would be a shame if DoTimely wasn’t able to offer the same. Features that would really help make this software better are: - better customisation of client and pet forms (including being able to remove existing fields) - customisation of visit reports (adding additional checkboxes) - customisation of the customer sign-up/login page and welcome page on their account - notifications (even just by email) whenever a new customer signs up. Currently there is no way to sort customers by sign up date, so this is impossible to keep track of

Response from DoTimely

Hi Emily we really appreciate your feedback.

Replied October 2018

Jerome

Pet services

DoTimely has completely resolved our scheduling and invoicing issues.

Pros

It has been very intuitive and easy for all of our employees and customers to learn and use

Cons

The mobile app is great but can use some tweaking.

Reasons for choosing DoTimely

Ease of use and features

Ease of use

Response from DoTimely

Hi Jerome, We really appreciate your comments.

Replied September 2019