• Pros

• "I love the ease of use and all in one features."

• "I have been using Dotimely for about a year now and it has helped my business tremendously! The program is easy to use and the team is extremely helpful and accommodating with my questions. "

• "I like that it has been tailored to my particular industry and works for both a one person company and upwards. It looks proffessional and once you've learnt it, is easy to manage. "

• Cons

• "Inability to select a "vacation" or "time off" scheduling function currently, but I understand this is a work in progress as well. Occasional glitch with stopping an appointment."

• "It was a bit glitchy when first released but the team addressed any bugs that needed to be ironed out quickly and efficiently. "

• "The mobile app is great but can use some tweaking."

Browse DoTimely Reviews

Marissa from Fetch Palm Beach LLC

DoTimely is the best!

Pros

ease of use, customer service, all in one for my small business

Cons

there are some features that can only be done on web vs app. On the go this can sometimes be a challenge but i know the team is working on it.

Response from DoTimely

Replied February 2020

Hi Marissa, Your feedback means a lot to us. Thanks

Orquidea from DUKO

The best solution for my business

AMAZING! Kudos to the DoTimely team, I really love the app. I'm so happy that many processes that took us a lot of time now they are solved with a click.

Pros

When I found about DoTimely I couldn't believe it, it had everything that I needed for my business. It's like they read my mind and built it. They really thought about every bit of what a staff, client and admin would need. On the admin side Packages, subscriptions, calendars, invoices, notifications when packages expire, reports, staff payment, clients, and I could keep mentioning a bunch of great features that help you really focus on your business. The user experience for our clients' is great because they know what is going on with the service they hired. For the staff it's a great way to keep things organized. Support is extraordinary! When needed, they help and guide you. They really consider feedback and solve whatever problem you have. I'm based in Chile and the gateway Stripe does not work here, if it did, DoTimely would solve EVERYTHING for me!

Cons

As I mentioned, I'm based in Chile and many of our clients and staff don't speak English so that was a challenge. Despite that, I still chose DoTimely over other solutions. It would be great if DoTimely can find a way to link the account with Hubspot and offer more payment gateways.

Reasons for Choosing DoTimely

Features, staff management, scheduling, admin panel, staff and client apps, price and support. Fast response. DoTimely is an amazing product and the team behind it rocks!

Reasons for Switching to DoTimely

I needed a robust solution that really helped us solve challenges the business was facing and were stopping us from growing.

Response from DoTimely

Replied November 2020

Hi Orquidea, We are really glad that you are having a great experience with DoTimely.It was great to work with you and launch the app in the Spanish language.

Ted from ABPS

Please read to save yourself a headache.

Speaking with the company from the start they were agreeable and excited. I paid for them to import our customers, which then had be be re-done by an employee as it wasn't accurately transcribed. After months of speaking with them they seem to believe that the major draw is online requests and cancellations. Which was something that appealed to me. The functionality to my team just didn't pan out. The lay out of the app is different for each OS, so training people couldn't be homogenized, they had no ability to help when there was no connectivity, and no way to not have it be a data hog in the field. It also saps batteries forcing some staff to carry field chargers as phones couldn't last an entire shift. They made a LOT of promises as to what they could do, and said it could all be customized for a fee. What they don't state is that anything you pay for they can then offer to your competition at no charge. Essentially anyone using this app is helping the company evolve to the needs of the client on the clients dime. Lastly I don't think anyone at the company (definitely no one KI spoke with over the 3 months we were assessing the software had any experience in the field of dog walking / pet sitting. The answer most gotten when we would reach out was "we'll look into it" and "that is how it works" without addressing the need, or acknowledging it with a a flippant answer. This software may be useful to an individual contributor, but not a team effort, it falls .

Pros

The functions it does have mostly run smoothly.

Cons

The app is a data hog that has to constantly be connected. If your customer is in an apartment complex that doesn't have connectivity your blind. No access to notes or instructions. If you have a employee with limited data it isn't usable. You have to use a work around if you have future appointments that you have to schedule but aren't' placing on a team member immediately. They want to force people to be paid commision vs an hourly rate.

Reasons for Switching to DoTimely

After several months of promises and no movement forward running two systems was not worth the additional FTE necessary. The answer we got weren't useful, and seemed like we were bothering them since the software needed so much work to be functional.

Response from DoTimely

Replied May 2020

We regularly provide features to improve the software for our customers. There are items that are incorrectly stated. We did not charge for importing the data. In fact, the account was billed for only a single month over many months. We provided data template and imported custom data free of charge. Our support conducted number of training sessions and were available in person to answer the questions. Software customization for fee is an optional benefit to our users. It is not feasible for us to build features for free that no other user is asking for. With no contract plans, the ask to invest thousands in development which we may never be able to recoup is not fair. Our customer service team is very responsive to resolve issues but they cannot respond quickly to complex feature ask which need cross team analysis. Large teams are using DoTimely successfully and it may not be a good fit for your processes. We hope as new features are added, the system meets your future needs.

Candice from MickSparkins Pet Care LLC

Fantastic software!!

This software has made my life 100 times easier. It just streamlines everything and brings it all into the same place. Such a great experience for such a great cost.

Pros

It is so easy to use and fully customizable for whatever you need it for. I've created so much variation in the system and my clients and employees all find it so easy. The report cards are fantastic and give a since of security to my clients. The customer service is absolutely wonderful! I've never had to wait for very long to get a response and they work out any issues very quickly!

Cons

It does glitch every now and then and it will drain your battery life, but so does every other software out there haha.

Reasons for Choosing DoTimely

The price and the overlay were the main reasons I tried this software out. I stayed for everything I've mentioned above.

Response from DoTimely

Replied January 2020

Hi Candice, Your feedback is much appreciated.

Matthew from MaD's Country Services Limited

5* Software - Dog walking

Makes planning multiple dog walks over several staff members a breeze and logs each walk as evidence of it being completed too. Had a glitch with the bookings which was quickly fixed with an email to their support.

Pros

Very easy to use Free app for both android and ios Tracks walks brilliantly Individual login for each staff member

Cons

Nothing. Does everything we need it too very well.

Reasons for Choosing DoTimely

Suited our needs perfectly so why try and find an alternative to perfect.

Reasons for Switching to DoTimely

Shedul didn't have an integrated tracking system and was built more for hairdressers than dog walkers. DoTimely is much better suited for our needs.

Response from DoTimely

Replied July 2020

Hi Matthew, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We are glad we are adding value to your business.

KIMIKO from Nitro Dog Boarding & Pet Care, LLC

Must have app!

Every time I've had a question relating to set up or use of the app, customer service is very quick to respond. I'm more than pleased to be using this software and will continue to use it

Pros

I love that this app doesn't cost a monthly subscription but still has ALL the benefits of other apps like it. That is the sole reason we use it! My customers love that they get to see the GPS map of our walks, pictures, and visit notes. Some of them don't have the app downloaded, so they just get the information in an email. I like that it organizes my day, my customers can request/cancel appointments on their own, I have all the invoices features that I need (including package pricing), and it alerts me when there's a pet birthday or vaccine that needs updating. It really has everything the other software companies do, but they only charge per invoice. I don't know how thats all they charge, but as a brand new business, I'm sooooo happy I found this software.

Cons

The only things that missing, for me, is dog boarding features. I've made it work and still have it listed as a service, I just wish it could keep track of how many rooms are available, etc. I know that dog boarding is it's own thing, separate from walks/pet sitting; but, I'm still holding out for an app that can do all of it.

Cost and features

Response from DoTimely

Replied July 2020

Hi Kimiko, Thanks for sharing your feedback. It is great to know you are using lot of DoTimely features that add value to your business. We are always looking to add new features that help our customers.

Betzy from Wet Nose Pals

Makes my life easier

I love how practical it is and that I’m able to afford it since my business is still relatively new; customer service is also great! They respond pretty quickly.

Pros

It’s super practical; I basically manage my whole business through this platform, bookings, scheduling, invoicing, Payments, updates to clients and I can even message clients through it. It makes my life a lot easier!

Cons

I would love it if clients could be able to pay automatically after booking; or set automatic payments for All prepaid invoices.

Pricing

Response from DoTimely

Replied July 2020

Hi Betzy, We appreciate your feedback. We will share your feedback with the development team for invoice processing.

Paige from Starnes Pet Services, LLC

Great App for the Service Industry

This keeps me on track each day and helps me plan and coordinate my schedule.

Pros

I love the functionality of this app and how useful it is for my pet sitting business. It has so many features to compare to the leading competiter.

Cons

I wish that pictures could be uploaded to all created services when I submit their summaries, not just comments, not just the ones that have a start and stop timer. It would also be great if clients could receive the summaries in a text and not just an email.

Price and functionality

Cost and ease of use.

Response from DoTimely

Replied July 2020

Hi Paige, Thanks for your feedback. We do offer text message services. Please reach out to our support to get that turned on for your account. Also, you can send photos to your customers using the Chat feature at any time.

Excellent integrated CRM

Overall, this software has been very helpful and solved our need for reporting. Being that they only charge for invoices this is well worth the time to learn and use.

Pros

I like that it offers a pet specific CRM, Invoicing, scheduling, payroll, and reporting. They don't charge per user like most CRM's do and they have a great customer support team.

Cons

The scheduling doesn't allow for drag and drop in order to change the times of appointments. This is a benefit and a downfall, it decreases errors but also makes scheduling a little more tedious.

Reasons for Choosing DoTimely

I chose Dotimely over other options because it offered everything we needed for a growing company, it's specific to our industry, and is far less expensive than most other options.

Reasons for Switching to DoTimely

The comprehensive & integrated software made keeping everything in one place easier.

Response from DoTimely

Replied January 2020

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it. The software does offer appointment drag and drop in the Calendar (Monthly/Weekly/Daily) view. Please reach out to support@dotimely.com and we will be happy to provide more information on this.

Abi from Pawesome Pets

Brilliant App

This is a brilliant App for myself as a dog walker & pet sitter. It allows all my clients to know their animals are in safe hands. I wouldn’t be without it!

Pros

Easy to use. Great client feedback as one of a kind in area. Great to remind me what I’m doing. No paper trail. Affordable.

Cons

Doesn’t always work in low signal areas but clients aware so doesn’t phase us.

Response from DoTimely

Replied July 2020

Hi Abi, We appreciate your feedback and will continue to improve our app.

Brett from Alfie Dog Walking

DoTimely Review - Very Valuable

DoTimely is the best software I've encountered in a long time. From the design/layout to compatibility and all the way to the functionality/ease of use, DoTimely's performance has gone above and beyond anything I could have dreamed of. DoTimely has made managing my business 100 times easier and they are always coming out with new features and additions which always add value to my business as well as my clients. With features like Schedule Forwarding and Automated Invoicing, I have been able to automate parts of my business that I previously could not. I can't emphasize enough how valuable this is. Not only does it allow my team and me more time to focus on our daily tasks, but it increases customer satisfaction because their requests are answered a lot quicker with features like Schedule Forwarding. The DoTimely team is constantly coming out with new features which always make running my business easier and more efficient. I always look forward to what they roll out next! The DoTimely team is also very easy to work with and always want to provide the best possible service they can to their customers. They work to accommodate your needs and are always there if ask for their assistance!

Pros

I absolutely love DoTimely and do not know what I would do without it. One of the things I like most about DoTimely is how easy it is to use. Not only for my team and I, but for my clients as well. When I bring on new clients, I give them a brief description of DoTimely and how it is used in regards to the service we provide. I then send them the welcome email with the Login/Password and tell them to "call or email me if they have any questions about DoTimely". I never receive that call or email because of how easy DoTimely is to use. They are able to figure out exactly what they want to do because of how easy it is to use. The same goes for my staff. The second thing I like about DoTimely is its functionality and features. This software's performance receives an A+ from me and is unrivaled. DoTimely is a one stop shop with all of the features it includes whether it be managing, scheduling, invoicing, messaging, and the list goes on and on. This allows me to meet the needs of my clients as well as the needs of my staff and business. The value it has added to my business is indescribable and has exceeded my wildest expectations. Another thing I love about DoTimely is the amount of time it has saved my staff and me. With features like Schedule Forwarding, I am able to automate parts of my business I previously could not. This allows me to focus on things such as responding to customer emails/calls, acquiring new clients , and hiring new employees.

Cons

At the moment, I do not have any cons with DoTimely. It has fulfilled the needs of my business perfectly.

Response from DoTimely

Replied March 2019

Hi Brett, your comments are much appreciated.

Joshua from Gold Coast Pet Care LLC

Our experience running our pet care business on DoTimely's platform has been very positive!

If you own/operate a pet care business, DoTimely is the single-most important tool you need to stay organized and efficient.

Pros

DoTimely offers pet care business owners a 360 solution for running their business. We have used competitor platforms in the past and DoTimely is leaps and bounds ahead of them, in terms of features, ease of use, innovation, organization, customer service, etc. The most impressive aspect for us has been the combination of customer service, acceptance of customer feedback and then speed of innovation in response to feedback. We have had dozens of feedback email conversations and a couple of conference calls directly with the co-founder and Head of Product of DoTimely, discussing ways to make the platform even better. They have welcomed these discussions, made us feel like true partners and then followed up with solutions that are then implemented into the platform very quickly (I'm talking within hours or up to a few weeks, depending on the complexity). You just don't see that kind of partnership between most software companies and their clients. If they'll even give a client the "time of day" to discuss feedback, it would generally be followed with a "We appreciate your feedback and we will take it into consideration for the future." DoTimely is the polar opposite and it's so refreshing. One of our favorite features is the in-app chat. It allows for real-time chatting between us (the business owners), our team members and our clients. Personal touch and relationships are a huge part of our business and the chat feature allows us to seamlessly keep in touch daily.

Cons

Early on, there were a significant amount of bugs and inconsistency in how features worked in the app. We understood that it was new software and would take time to get it running 100% smoothly, so we took the good with the bad. Our patience paid off in spades! The business owner's version of the app only provides for basic management. The website version is exponentially more robust. We would like to see many of the web features integrated into the app, so that we are better equipped to manage the business while on-the-go. We have discussed this with DoTimely and they have already made improvements to the app and are continuing to do so as we speak. We have full confidence it will be everything we need it to be, but it's just not quite there yet.

Response from DoTimely

Replied January 2018

Thanks Josh for your partnership and as always really appreciate your feedback.

Chrissy from Because I Care Pet Care

Industry: Veterinary

DoTimely serves its purpose for my business needs!

DoTimely helps set me apart from my competitors that don't use a software by building trust with quick and accurate communication along with pictures and GPS tracking. I'm a solo pet care provider that is in the beginning of my business stage and it helps me to be professional and organized at a very affordable price.

Pros

I like that it has a clock in and out system along with GPS tracking that builds my clients trust by letting them know that I'm doing the job that they're paying me to do. I also like the ability to leave detailed notes with pictures during the service. It also allows them to send me messages during the service to ask questions or ask me to do something that they forgot about. I like the fact that DoTImely has a customer login link that allows me to a client portal to my website.

Cons

I wish that it would alert me when a client changes any of their information on the pets or their profile. I wish that it would allow more than 1 document to be uploaded in the vaccination records. I wish that you had the option to customize an add on price like you do the service price. It took a while for me to get use to scheduling clients such as my Dog Boarding and Overnight Pet Sitting. I have figured it out now but it took a while to get it. I also have clients that think it is difficult to request services through the software and one says they feel like they have to do it one day at a time instead of multiple days because it's too confusing. Maybe if it was set up using hours and minutes instead of just minutes. I wish that the additional questions that I create was put in a category besides supplementary. My clients don't think to look there because it makes them think of insurance so they skip it. The tutorial videos are hard to learn from due to no sound.

Reasons for Choosing DoTimely

Since I'm solo and don't have employees and I don't accept payments online, I have the option to have the free version until I build my business and that helps me more than you will ever know. It also helps me build my clientele and their trust.

Response from DoTimely

Replied September 2019

Hi Chrissy, We really appreciate your comments.

Dina from Yin Yang Dog Walking & Pet Care

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

So Happy I found this!

Pros

I began using this service for my dog walking business about 7 months ago and I love the ease of use, both desktop and the app. It's very customizable and their customer service is exceptional. They really seem like they are looking to improve user experience and value your input and questions. Whenever I email them a question I get a reply very quickly and they are eager to assist and always friendly. The cost to use is very very reasonable especially for the everything you're getting. The GPS map and the photos are great, and the app always works. So far it's never been down or had glitches and I use it daily. Some of my customers have commented on how much they love it and it's easy for them to schedule walks and keep in touch with us, view invoices, input vet info, etc. You can also see how your business is doing $$$ weekly, daily, or by service. This is a fantastic product and I'm very happy I found it and certainly recommend it to anyone looking to keep their business organized and simple, yet customizable.

Cons

I haven't found any issues yet. If I have a question about something I reach out to them via email and get a super fast reply every time, even on weekends, and they go above and beyond to provide an answer or solution.

Response from DoTimely

Replied February 2019

Hi Dina, we really appreciate your feedback.

Jerome from Puppy Luv Pet Services

Pet services

DoTimely has completely resolved our scheduling and invoicing issues.

Pros

It has been very intuitive and easy for all of our employees and customers to learn and use

Cons

The mobile app is great but can use some tweaking.

Reasons for Choosing DoTimely

Ease of use and features

Ease of use

Response from DoTimely

Replied September 2019

Hi Jerome, We really appreciate your comments.

Emily from Wanaka Dog Walking & Pet Sitting

Great!

Overall DoTimely is making a great start into the pet software market. If they can continue to improve their product the way they are doing I’m sure they will be matching their competitors soon! I am very happy using it for my business and I’m excited to see the above features implemented

Pros

I have been using DoTimely for 2 months now and it has helped my business in so many ways so far. - customers always comment how professional it is and they love that they can book so easily - my bookings have increased - it says me so much time, especially when it comes to scheduling staff - having everything in one place is so helpful - customer support is outstanding, I always receive a response within a couple of hours.

Cons

There are a few minor changes that I’m sure wouldn’t take much to implement but would make such a huge difference to the user experience. I have given my feedback on these and the team have assured me they will look into adding these features. I hope they do, because these are things their competition are already doing and it would be a shame if DoTimely wasn’t able to offer the same. Features that would really help make this software better are: - better customisation of client and pet forms (including being able to remove existing fields) - customisation of visit reports (adding additional checkboxes) - customisation of the customer sign-up/login page and welcome page on their account - notifications (even just by email) whenever a new customer signs up. Currently there is no way to sort customers by sign up date, so this is impossible to keep track of

Response from DoTimely

Replied October 2018

Hi Emily we really appreciate your feedback.

Jena from Pet Shop

Industry: Veterinary

DoTimely has been a game changer for this small business

As they are a new app there are still some things they need to iron out. However, they are open to suggestions and answer questions very quickly and are very helpful in fixing the problem. If they can't fix it, then it is now on the list of things they work on for the future. So far they have fixed everything they said they would. This app has streamlined my business and made it significantly easier to book appointments, close out appointments and keep accountability with my walkers. My clients love it. My walkers love it. Win. Win.

Pros

My clients love all of the perks that come with this app. They love seeing the GPS so that they know for sure the walker was there when they said they were and how far they actually walked their dog. This is huge since we are a business relying on accountability.

Cons

My least favorite thing is that some accidents are permanent unless I email them and have them fix it from their end. EX: Putting the wrong expiration date on packages. I am unable to fix that on my end. However, once I reached out to them it was fixed within 5 minutes. Hard to be upset about that.

Response from DoTimely

Replied August 2018

Jena, really appreciate your feedback!

Jeanne from 4 Paws Pet Services

Amazing software for running my business

Amazing!! DoTimely has helped me to grow my business. The DoTimely team is very quick to respond when I have any issues and were so great getting me started on the app. I am so happy I chose this company to help me manage my business. The product is great for my team and the customers/. Easy to use!

Pros

It is very easy to communicate with my customers and staff in one place. I can make changes to the schedule and update customer information quickly and easily so all of the team is up to date! The app saves me so much time so I can spend more time growing my business and building relationships with the customers. Being able to invoice my customers and create paystubs has also save me time and money.

Cons

I would like to see my profit on this app with the invoices and pay stubs.

Reasons for Choosing DoTimely

DoTimely staff was quick to respond and did an amazing demo and follow up.

Response from DoTimely

Replied March 2020

Jeanne, We are happy to hear you are enjoying using DoTimely. We appreciate you as our customer.

Tisha from Pet Sitting by Tisha

Value

Great customer service. When I started using the software they set up a phone call with an expert who walked me through getting started and answered all of my questions. When I email them with questions I get a super fast response every time.

Pros

Great value for the money. Unlimited clients and employees, and the only fees are for invoicing.

Cons

Not as user friendly for clients as I would like. I sometimes have to assist them with using the software.

Cost

Response from DoTimely

Replied October 2019

Hi Tisha, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

Rachel from Ruff Mutts PDX, LLC

Awesome platform that allows me to maximize my time where it counts

Pros

The platform is extremely user-friendly for both business & customer. I have very few requests from my clients for trouble-shooting items within DoTimely so it doesn't create more work for me having to troubleshoot. Additionally, their customer service is very fast to respond so if I ever have clients who have questions, I can send them directly to DoTimely. Everything is connected - data is shared between all parts of the system making it extremely functional to use from any page of the platform. The features are above & beyond what I would ask for in a system. It has everything. If you stumble upon something that you do want that the platform doesn't have, then just send the request & they'll add it! Lastly, the platform is exceptionally affordable for all the features & time it saves me. I estimate this platform saves me up to 80 hours of admin work a month.

Response from DoTimely

Replied February 2018

Rachel, we really appreciate your feedback.

Carole from KT Walking Paws, LLC

Awesome Customer Service

DoTimely customer service is out of this world!! You call, email or chat online either way I get very quick responses--they are also very patient to explain any questions to you and so very helpful and kind!!!

Pros

I researched many, many pet softwares currently on the market ---I decided to use DoTimely for my pet care service business--best choice I ever made--this software is very, very user friendly--not only is the software user friendly --DoTimely provides easy guides to use the software and constantly keeps you updated on any changes---on top of being very user friendly, keeping you updated, the customer service is totally outstanding and very quick to respond--I have even had response in the middle of the night and weekends..I highly recommend any pet sitting service to use

Cons

Honestly right now I have no cons about this software currently

Response from DoTimely

Replied August 2018

Carole, really appreciate your feedback!

Emily from Urban Dog Trekker

Industry: Individual & Family Services

DoTimely is aptly named! The platform is beautiful to look at. They have responded in a very time

I automated: scheduling, invoicing, and payment collection! AMAZING! DoTimely helped me to be accountable to my clients with GPS and improved ease of communication with their "chat" feature. Instead of checking 2 email accounts, I am more streamlined with the DoTimely App. Helps clients feel more secure about their appointments because they can see on their end that they are: planned, accepted, in process, or completed.

Pros

The platform is beautiful to look at. They have responded in a very timely manner (usually minutes to a few hours) to the countless questions I had going through the on-boarding process. They are priced perfectly in their market, especially for all of the bells and whistles they offer! Paying per invoice is the best model I have seen on the market, especially for someone just starting out in the pet care business. They connect for payments to Stripe, which is a completely separate and secure system of collecting payments. I strongly advise anyone in the pet care service industry to take a good look at all DoTimely offers for cents on the investment dollar!

Cons

They are still perfecting their product, but I believe it is very smart of the company to learn as they grow with their market segment :)

Response from DoTimely

Replied June 2018

Emily, we really appreciate your feedback.

Cody from Fetchingly FIt

Such Amazing Support!!

It has been amazing! its saved me tons of money using Do Timely, kept me more organized, given new clients more peace of mind and on the rare occasions ive had issues or questions, their support staff has been quick to reply and fix my issues (usually of my own doing).

Pros

Its so easy to use and has features of much products with a much higher price point! As a dog walker, It allows my clients to rely less just on trust that myself and my future employees are doing what we are hired to do.

Cons

The only down side is that I had some issues running the app on Android, but I switched to IOS soon after and it has been pretty flawless ever since!

Response from DoTimely

Replied January 2020

Hi Cody, We really appreciate your feedback.

Alex from Alfie LLC

Excellent platform for managing business

DoTimely is not only a huge time saver as a business owner, it also provides immense value to our customers. It's a no-brainer for a pet business owner.

Pros

DoTimely is a dynamic platform that allows me to manage virtually every aspect of my business from one place. Support staff is responsive, and they continually make improvements and add new, useful features.

Cons

Occasionally the Android app can be a little buggy after a new release, but the developers are good about making quick fixes.

Response from DoTimely

Replied December 2018

Hi Alex we really appreciate your feedback.

Pamela from Pam's Pawssion for Pets

Great product visually pleasing and backed by awesome support

Pros

After evaluating all other software I settled on DoTimely due to features, ease of use and great price. I can focus on my business rather than just keeping up with the day to day tasks. Clients can schedule the appointments themselves, get mobile notifications and are able to review the visit reports. The ability to require pictures for visits is great as it provides consistency on our visit reports and is helpful to have this for new staff. Staff having all the client info on the app is great. It's a long list of helpful features to list it all out.

Cons

There are a lot of features in the system and knowing about all of them takes time, but the support staff is terrific and super quick to answer any questions.

Response from DoTimely

Replied February 2018

Thanks Pam for your feedback and support.

Kimberly from Walk The Wag, LLC

Easy To Use and Instant Technical Support

technical support is quick and easy and most answers are resolved within an hour. Very happy with all the new modifications.

Pros

Easy to manage the walkers and walks, schedule appointments and love the live chat feature! Billing is super easy with package autorenewal.

Cons

NOthing - it would be great if the walkers could edit the internal notes when they see things changing

Response from DoTimely

Replied September 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review Kim, much appreciated !

Carolyn from Clermont Animal CARE Humane Society

Great team communication tool!

We rely on the HUB for easy and archived communications with our staff all day every day.

Pros

Our team uses the DoTimely communication HUB daily. We operate and animal shelter and love that it is easily and quickly accessible on our phones as our staff our constantly on their feet and not sitting at a desk. It's easy to send an individual or group message, launch a conversation or post an announcement.

Cons

We were a pilot user so had some initial startup challenges but they have all been addressed with great customer support. We have no complaints!

Reasons for Switching to DoTimely

We needed a more robust and purpose-built app for our team communications.

Response from DoTimely

Replied February 2020

Hi Carolyn, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

Melanie from Happy dogs waggin tails

Been using it for over 2 years now and dont plan on switching. Super easy to learn.

Pros

The ability to switch between different calendars. One screen shows all the staff and who is booked for each other. Another screen shows the list for the day. You can view calendars for each individual employee and client.

Cons

automatical invoicing is great Just would like to see the ability to selected specific clients to invoice automatically rather than having to invoice the whole.list in one shot

Response from DoTimely

Replied September 2019

Hi Melanie, Thanks for giving your feedback.

Carolyn from 3C Pet Care

Excellent value and service!

They provide excellent customer service at an extremely reasonable price....would highly recommend!

Pros

Cons

If I have to say something it's that I sometimes have difficulty finding answers to my questions through the software itself. However, anytime I write to the company my questions are answered immediately which surprises me because we are in different time zones and I sometimes send questions late at night which I believe is the middle of the night for them. They're fantastic! :)

Response from DoTimely

Replied January 2019

Hi Carolyn we really appreciate your comments.

Marley from Fetch Palm Beach

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Dotimely Review

Overall good experience. My customers sometimes have trouble using the app but most find it easy to understand.

Pros

Ease of access to customer information and scheduling

Cons

The app crashes sometimes unexpectedly or won't let me upload pictures for appointments

Response from DoTimely

Replied March 2020

Hi Marley, Thanks for your feedback. We are always looking to improve our product based on our customer's feedback.

Amanda from Poodlypawesome

Reliable, easy to use, and customer support when needed.

Reliability, ease of use for you and clients, affordable, professional.

Pros

Clients control on appointments. Controls on requests. Schedule management. Being able to look at staffs daily walks gps timing

Cons

Gps accuracy. Trouble with spam emails, invoice discounts. Also- being able to select multiple invoices from list to mark as paid.

Response from DoTimely

Replied July 2018

Amanda, we really appreciate your feedback.

Melissa from Top Dog Pet Care Services

Great value for services provided! Easy to set up and use!

On the go scheduling and maintenance, easy to use app. Keeps us on time and in synch as we progress thru appointments.

Pros

Easy access to scheduling via app and online. App is easy to understand and use. As a new business we appreciate the minimal charges for services as well. No "per user" charges for my staff. Staff is great at responding quickly to any technical issues and questions we have.

Cons

Response from DoTimely

Replied June 2018

Melissa, we really appreciate your feedback

Ken from Big Sky Dogs

Can't live without it.

Pros

Easy to use. Solid UI. Speedy support.

Cons

Would be nice to have more reporting capabilities.

Reasons for Switching to DoTimely

Didn't like the product I was using. Shopped around and decided to go with DoTimely.

Response from DoTimely

Replied October 2019

Hi Ken, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

Alex from Slice

Solid scheduling system

We've used DoTimely as customers of two separate services we use and we've been really happy with it.

Pros

Easy to book, revise and cancel appointments. The have a good chat tool so you can easily communicate around an event and share pictures.

Cons

Sometimes the schedule takes a bit to update, so you may click on the wrong appointment and cancel it or schedule something for the wrong day.

Response from DoTimely

Replied January 2020

Hi Alex, We really appreciate your feedback.

Leila from Precious Petcare

Industry: Veterinary

Love this app for my pet care business!

I love it and I'm so glad I switched over from another software. My client's love it also and they can easily book from the app now. It's very convenient and made my business run smoother! :-)

Pros

I love the ease of use and all in one features.

Cons

It's still fairly new so I run into a lot of glitches and bugs but the customer support are pretty fast in responding!

Reasons for Switching to DoTimely

Cost effective and I liked the features.

Response from DoTimely

Replied March 2020

Hi Leila, We are happy to hear you are enjoying using DoTimely. Thanks for your feedback.

Anna from Girl Friday (Scotland) Ltd / Waggytails

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Do Timely does exactly what it says!

Customer service are always very quick to respond and deal with any issues 5 star service

Pros

I love how I have all my clients information at the touch of a button

Cons

That I can’t access all of the app from phone

Response from DoTimely

Replied October 2019

Hi Anna, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

Julia from Paws in tje city NYC

Great

DoTimely is a great , it help me to keep on track all my walks appointment and if I ever needed anything like with app issues they promptly handle it. I highly recommend

Pros

Easy to use, and has wonderful features.

Cons

Don’t have any cons the app is great highly recommend

Response from DoTimely

Replied February 2019

Hi Julia, we really appreciate your feedback.

Beverley from Petunia and Company

DoTimely has been a great tool for me. it really is user friendly and the customer support is great.

Pros

Ease of scheduling and invoicing. User friendly software. It really is quite straight forward. I simply add a new customer, schedule in their ongoing dog walks, then it's there in my schedule. Invoicing is simple and can be completed in minutes.

Cons

Response from DoTimely

Replied March 2018

Beverley, we really appreciate your feedback.

Jamie from Happy Pets NYC, LLC

the software is a real time saver and is impressive from both the client and staff end

This software saves me lots of time. It's fairly simple to use which is very helpful. The key tracking features helps to keep me organized.

Pros

I really enjoy the chat feature. Clients have been using it with ease and I like that I am included in all conversations.

Cons

having to delete a recurring appointment when having to change one appointment permanently. So say a client normally wants Monday through Friday walks, but now only needs Tuesday and Thursday. I cant just update the recurring appointment to reflect this. I have to delete the walks entirely and resubmit.

Response from DoTimely

Replied January 2018

Appreciate your feedback Jamie.

Tonda from Professional Dog Mom LLC

Professional Dog Mom LLC Review of DoTimely

Overall it fits my business needs very well!

Pros

I love that my clients can sign in and electronically choose the dates and services they are interested in.

Cons

There are small bugs such as, you can't refresh a screen, it's somewhat clumsy to configure the customizable services.

Reasons for Choosing DoTimely

I met [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a few years back at the annual NAPPS Conference in Atlanta. Her and the rest of the team were very interested in developing this product to meet the needs of the users. I truly believe that the DoTimely organization understand that every customer is unique with unique needs and with every update, new functionality and flexibility are introduced to users. Additionally, I'm under the impression DoTimely is a small business. #supportsmallbiz

Response from DoTimely

Replied November 2020

Hi Tonda, appreciate your feedback.

Julia from Happy Pawz

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Happy Pawz Dog Walker

Absolutely love the app, keeps all my jobs in one place and updates my clients when I have picked their pooch up and dropped them off.

Pros

Love that my clients can request bookings through the app.

Cons

When the app is running I have to ensure its not running in the background due to high battery usage.

Response from DoTimely

Replied April 2019

Hi Julia, We really appreciate your comments.

Tricia from Potty Central

Fantastic Software

Pros

I love this has made my life so much easier as a business owner. Plus, the reassurance it gives my clients by seeing their reports after every visit.

Cons

Still making updates .. but really none so far ..just a few minor things that they immediately address when brought to their attention.

Response from DoTimely

Replied July 2018

Tricia, we really appreciate your feedback.

Courtney from PAWS with Rhythm

Efficient

I’m happy with it. Just get flustered at times.

Pros

Easy to navigate. Everything in one place. Staff payroll tracked and payments run through app is so simple.

Cons

Features I should be able to use easily on my iPhone I can’t. Like searching and looking at paystubs.

Response from DoTimely

Replied April 2019

Hi Courtney, We appreciate your feedback.

Karolina from The Dogwalker

DoTimely Review

Its been great for me and my company. Its given me a very accessible tool to manage my company and my time and run proffessionally. The pricing and customer service are super. Huge time savings. Love it.

Pros

Cons

It can be a bit clunky and takes a while to learn which things control other parts of the program - I've only learnt that through dealing with the customer help - which is incredible, but I think that there should be more learning resources available so I don't have to bother them all the time. I also really don't like the lack of transparency when it comes to the auto emails that you can choose to have sent out - I have no idea what they say, their tone, what they look like and consequently don't feel confident using them.

Reasons for Choosing DoTimely

Because it suited my business exactly. Ie I wasn't trying to modify another program to suit my needs, and because of that - it actually pre-empted aspects of my business that I hadn't thought about.

Response from DoTimely

Replied September 2019

Hi Karolina, Thanks for giving your feedback.

caroline from Cotswold Top Dog Training and Grooming Services Ltd

perfect for my business

All in all I love it

Pros

easy to book for customers and for me to keep records from

Cons

Finding out how to do things is not always easy, plus the app runs the mobile phone down quickly if lots of appointments

Response from DoTimely

Replied March 2020

Hi Caroline, Thanks for your feedback.

Carol from Other People’s Pets, Inc.

Industry: Writing and Editing

More Accuracy

My invoices go out on time and are accurate! When my clients are more hands on with their own schedule, everyone is happy and content! I can concentric the dogs and not the admin!

Pros

Our daily scheduling and invoicing has become so easy and accurate I can’t imagine what I did before DoTimely.

Cons

My biggest issue is the learning curve but that is a personal matter and not a software problem.

Response from DoTimely

Replied February 2019

Hi Carol, we really appreciate your feedback.

Michelle from PawItForward Dog Walking

Industry: Utilities

A million thanks!

Pros

Quick and easy support. I love that you can get an answer to your questions as quickly as you ask them!

Cons

I wish there were more branding options for the Pro plan.

Response from DoTimely

Replied April 2019

Hi Michelle, Thanks for your comments.

Akira from Barking with the Bradley’s, LLC

Industry: Individual & Family Services

One of the best decisions I made for our business

I’m so pleased with this tool. It saves me a lot of time and money, plus our clients love it!

Pros

Amazing cost, ease of use, responsive customer service

Cons

Lacks some functionality that I’d like to see but I’ve made suggestions to the customer service team.

Response from DoTimely

Replied November 2020

Hi Akira, We really do appreciate your feedback and will continue to listen to our customers to enhance the experience.

Rebekah from Tails N Whiskers Pet Services

Great growing product

I love the software and so do my pet sitters. No complaints from them makes me a happy owner!

Pros

Ease of software Never crashes like other software's

Cons

Ability to chat with clients could be easier

Reasons for Choosing DoTimely

Ease and it being free. Was afraid to commit to something right away

Response from DoTimely

Replied February 2020

Hi Rebekah, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate you as our customer.

Jennifer from Citizen Canine

Super easy to use, and the customer support is great!

Scheduling is very easy--saves me time.

Pros

The software is very easy to use. And the customer service staff has been really great. If I ever have any issues, the answer is just an email away.

Cons

I wish the app was a bit more user friendly--but I'm able to sign on to the website from my phone, so I just use that.

Response from DoTimely

Replied January 2018

Jennifer, we really appreciate your feedback.