• Pros

• "This software was very easy to use, had many features we needed. Our customers love being able to text our business line and it was easy to add a text button to our website."

• "I really like that I am able to cut and paste into the text message. Makes sending text's very quick and easy. I also like that you can send mass text's to multiple clients at once. "

• "The thing I like most about this product Is the ability to use the website or the installable application to send and receive text messages."

• Cons

• "There is not much I do not like but being able to send PDFs via text would be amazing!"

• "So far, not much has been bothering me about this app."

• "There aren't many options for sorting messages and they disappear after a certain amount of time."

Browse Zipwhip Reviews

Tim from Dan Pfeiffer Automotive

Texting customers couldn't get much easier

Pros

We have been using ZipWhip for just over a year now. Customers LOVE the ability to send us a text at our service telephone number. Our staff loves the ability to have multiple people logged into the account so that we can see if a customer has been responded to, as well as the ability to look back in the history of texts to see what was discussed previously.

Cons

The company is located in the Pacific time zone, so if I have an issue (Eastern Time Zone) at 8 am, I have to wait an hour for them to get into the support center.

Michele from CFS

Very Basic

Zipwhip has allowed us to have a centralized texting system so that all employees can view communication that affects the company. In that, it has been a positive experience but it has an overall clunky feel.

Pros

I like that everyone on our team can track each other's text messages so we can pick right up where someone else left off when communicating. The Interface is clean and easy to use.

Cons

I don't like having to use a multistep process when uploading multiple contacts or texting a group. I don't like that texting groups are limited to 50 members.

Reasons for Switching to Zipwhip

Employees were using direct business lines to text from so if they were not in the office for a sick or vacation day then there was potentially a delay in our response time.

Response from Zipwhip

Replied December 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are always working to improve our product and reviews from our customers help us do that! We're glad to hear that Zipwhip is a positive tool for you and your business

Chad from Indigo Auto Group - Porsche St Louis

Great Choice!

Texting is expected when doing business these days. This product allows me to meet that expectation and it's seamless to the client.

Pros

Uses your current phone#, landline or otherwise. So when you text someone they can call you back on that same number you texted from. Very similar to using a cellular phone. Nice integration!!!

Cons

Cannot send videos. Seems like a big deal, but honestly it's not. Also, on the computer app you can only send 250 characters, but on the phone app you can send 600. Kind of odd, would like to see that increased on the computer size. Or done away with all-together.

Jen from A-1 Heating & Air Conditioning

Industry: Facilities Services

Nice to set-up landline texting, but messages weren't always getting delivered

It was fine, but frustrating when trying to resolve an issue and couldn't really seem to get any help.

Pros

Cons

We text our employees a lot and there were times, in a group, not each member would get the message. We went back and forth with customer service a lot and they blamed our cell phone carrier, but our phone carrier confirmed messages were never reaching them. At the time we used this product, they had ZERO compliance tools, so we set out to find a company that could help us with that as well.

Reasons for Choosing Zipwhip

The price and features together were better than the others.

Response from Zipwhip

Replied May 2020

Thank you for your feedback, Jen. We are glad we were able to provide you with texting capabilities that your customers loved. However, we are sorry to hear about your deliverability issues. We looked into your issue again and determined that your messages were being delivered from our network to the phone carrier's network. Once a message leaves our network we work very closely with our carrier partners to ensure deliverability. Issues do occur though, and we act quickly with our partners to remedy any situations. Additionally, Zipwhip has supported a number of compliance and security regulations for many years. You can find out all about them here: https://www.zipwhip.com/compliance/. We apologize if this was not made clear to you and will ensure our customers understand the options available to them. Thank again for sharing your feedback, have a great day!

Shawn from VIP Apartment Services

Industry: Utilities

Exactly what I was looking for

Overall their support is not perfect but very good, most other companies just blow off your request to fix something and at first I thought zipwhip was doing the same but they actually followed through and fixed their app/integration with zoho perfectly.

Pros

Simplicity and integration with Zoho CRM. At first the integration didn't work perfectly as it would only sync messages with contact records and not lead records but after some back and forth they updated the integration and now it works perfectly.

Cons

There are a few features I'd like to see like pulling in additional merge fields from my crm to use in messages but outside of that I love it

Reasons for Switching to Zipwhip

I wanted all my agents to use the same number but have separately logged messages and communication history, zipwhip manages multiple users on the same phone number better than any other service I've found and it also integrates with zoho crm nicely

Joshua from The Coffee Oasis

Phenomenal product even for unintended use.

Zipwhip has been amazing and has allowed us to develop a crisis based line around its mobility for our volunteers. I cannot express how amazing the platform is.

Pros

The software platform allows for versatility, mobility, and utility and meets the requirements of our use for the platform. We utilize ZipWhip not for its intended use but as a crisis line for our communities hurting youth.

Cons

I have yet to really have any significant issues with the software. The only thing that I dislike is that the information column is a bit antiquated; however, coming out of ConText this year we had the ability to talk with the developers about the issue and they stated that they will be looking into it.

Reasons for Choosing Zipwhip

Honestly, we are a Washington State based organization and ZipWhip is a Seattle based company. I loved that the platform has roots where we live, work, and play.

Reasons for Switching to Zipwhip

Prevention Pays Text was a computer based service. We lost a significant amount of volunteers who did not like the idea of having to sit in front of a computer to respond to crisis services.

Jessey from Cardinal Home Services

Helping Us Reach Customers!

Zipwhip has made contacting customers much easier. I find clients are much more likely to respond to a text than a phone call or email. It also makes us a more "with the times" company and we can offer many options for points of contact. I use Zipwhip daily to send appointment reminders and to let clients know when their technicians are on their way. It's an easy and useful way to stay in touch with customers.

Pros

This product is very easy to use and gives us an effective and efficient way of contacting clients. We have the basic profile but I have used the business profile before and love that you can schedule texts to be sent out at later dates/times and you can create templates to make routine texts (for reminders etc) very streamlined.

Cons

Sometimes the system will glitch where it says I have an unread text but they have all been read. Haven't seen this happen recently at all though. Nothing else bad to say really other than they charge in US dollars and we live in Canada.

Reasons for Choosing Zipwhip

Had used this product in my previous role in the veterinary industry so I knew it was what we were looking for.

Terry from Hospital & Health Care

Increases efficiency, customer satisfaction, and Employee satisfaction

ZipWhip has helped us reduce the number of after hours calls by 90%, both with clients, leads, and employees. We have also seen a reduction in telephone time during office hours, as texts tend to be much quicker to handle than phone conversations. This is an effective tool for scheduling changes, new client meetings, and other operations communications. It also provides a paper trail that is not available with a telephone conversation.

Pros

Emailing has taken a back seat to texting in our organization, both with customers and employees. With ZipWhip, all office personnel can observe communications and everyone can see the response that was given. This internal communication transparency is cumbersome with a telephone or email.

Cons

It is not yet perfected with voice recognition on an iPhone. Spellcheck is still being perfected.

Reasons for Choosing Zipwhip

Cost and buyer experience.

Response from Zipwhip

Replied August 2020

We're delighted to hear Zipwhip is saving you time, Terry! Thank you for writing a review of Zipwhip.

Cody from Radio Carlisle

ZipWhip Makes it Super Easy for customers to Communicate

Can't complain! Easy way to communicate - it's web based and there's also an app.

Pros

This is literally just a texting app. It's very cool! It's 2020...using a landline is dead. This makes it super easy to turn our landline phone number into a texting phone number. Clients and listeners use it all day long to communicate with us. Whether it be to request a song, join a contest, or just to talk. It's a lot easier than manning 40,000 phone calls a day! You can also add automatic message backs - for example, if you're closed that day, if the text line is brought to you by a specific company, etc.

Cons

The only thing that is a little annoying is the fact that if you block someone - it does not alert them. They keep texting in as if we're just ignoring them, when in fact they lost their priviledge of getting through the text line.

Tracy from Visiting Angels Midtown Sacramento

Great for individual communication on a companywide basis

Zipwhip allows us to document as well as communicate. If there is a disciplinary problem, often it has played out via text messages. We use just one number so all of the texts from our caregivers come to the same place and can be dealt with by anyone in the office.

Pros

Zipwhip helps us get in touch with our caregivers individually and in groups when needed. We can also communicate without speaking to caregivers which might interrupt their day with a client.

Cons

Sometimes the messages do not refresh and I miss urgent messages. I'm not sure why this happens on my computer as I have noticed that it doesn't happen to my coworkers' desktops.

George from Seminole Boosters

Zipwhip Review

Zipwhip has been a key component to our success in selling tickets for FSU athletics. We are able to reach customers on a better level and open up a line of communication that we never had before. It is hard to imagine succeeding in the sports sales market today without a product like Zipwhip.

Pros

Zipwhip has a very easy interface to use and is very user friendly. All of our sales and service reps use it on a daily basis to get in touch with clients and offers us another avenue/ channel to reach them on a consistent basis. We have found that with the way technology has shaped our every day lives, it was vital for us to keep up with the times and find us a texting service that connects with our land lines in our office.

Cons

With us being on the East coast, it can sometimes be tough to contact someone if we have problems early on in the morning.

Response from Zipwhip

Replied August 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of Zipwhip, George. We're delighted to hear how well our product works for you and your team. Yes, ticket sales and marketing are made so much easier through texting!

Ashley from Suburban Research Associates

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

We used a free trial version of ZipWhip for 30 days

I would definitely recommend this product. I really liked how user friendly it was. We had a training session with the ZipWhip team and even if we hadn't had that, I'm certain we could have used this product to the best of it's ability. I also really like the customer service team. They were friendly and always available for help. They really wanted us to make the most of the product and were open to any changes or ideas we had to make it even better.

Pros

I work at a small clinical research site, and a huge part of our job is making sure that our patients can get in touch with us if they need us, and that we can get back to them quickly. We have a database system that allows us to text our patients, but the notification that the patient has texted us back only comes to us via email. ZipWhip allows us to get the notification right on our desktop. This was really helpful, because if a patient reached out to us and we were working on something else, we still got that notification. We also like that we could send text messages at a certain time. For some of our visits, patients need to fast, so being able to set up a scheduled text message to remind patients of that was really great. This way we at the site didn't forget, and neither did the patient.

Cons

One thing that was tricky - and it was no fault of ZipWhip - was that patients were getting texts from us from two numbers - the ZipWhip number and the database number that we had previously used. We would really have liked to figure out a way to combine this information so that our patients didn't get confused, but this would require a lot of work.

Lori from Wonderful News Radio, Inc

Industry: Broadcast Media

Zip Whip

It's a great service and the price point beat anything else we were considering.

Pros

As non profit radio stations, communication and engagement with our listeners is essential. We were looking for options incorporating texting and zip whip was exactly what we needed. People can text to the same number that they use to call us. No extra number or code to remember. It provides two way communication unlike some other options where people can text you but just get automated response. No extra equipment is needed. You can log in to the software on your computer or download the app to a mobile device and you are up and running. The support staff has been awesome to work with. It's a great company.

Cons

It's not built for "bulk" outgoing texts and to send a text to more than just a few people is a bit time consuming and clunky.

Lori from Wonderful News Radio

ZipWhip

It's been a great experience for us. The people we've worked with at ZipWhip have been great.

Pros

ZipWhip is easy to use and provides and affordable solution for two way texting with our listeners. Listeners are able to text to our 800 number, the number that they are familiar with and use for calling. Having texting is especially important for our station that is geared to the younger listener. They are much more likely to engage through texting.

Cons

Can't think of anything that we don't like. The recent upgrade to the software has made group texting easier which is a plus too.

Response from Zipwhip

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the review, Lori! It's so great to hear that texting is helping you better connect with your listeners. We also appreciate the kind words about our employees. Have a nice day!

Easy option for SMS communication

We use Zipwhip as our primary tool for SMS communication with our customers.

Pros

I'm a fan of Zipwhip. It's the cheapest SMS automation service out there, but they don't skimp on the functionality. We use it to automate messages to customers and to provide SMS "chat" service. It's simple, straight forward, and so user friendly that we've not had to train anyone on its use yet. Been using it for years at this point and have no desire to look elsewhere.

Cons

I do wish that messages could be sent to larger numbers of people. I get why this functionality is limited- spam and all- but I've got a large number of legitimate contacts to make and it would save a lot of time to not have to batch them.

Response from Zipwhip

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the kind words! We're so happy that our texting platform has brought value to your business and that you've been able to implement it so easily. Thanks also for the feedback. Have a wonderful day, and happy texting!

Communication at our Fingertips

Pros

I love how simple it is to send and receive text messages to the store using this software. It is so much faster to respond to customer queries by typing than by going through the motions and social cues of a telephone conversation. It is also really, really helpful to be able to access the full history of conversation with various contacts, so that no matter how much time has passed, we can easily see what was discussed in prior conversations. It also allows us to communicate quickly between colleagues and with the boss, as we can quickly fire off a note about needing change or arriving to work late without tying up the phone lines.

Cons

Most people's mobile phones no longer have difficulties dealing with long messages. Restricting the number of characters in a message is aggravating, as sometimes what we need to communicate can't be summed up in 250 characters, and I would like to see the software grow to reflect the current state of communication.

Emily from Complete Weddings + Events

Trying to text your clients, but sick of using your phone all the time? Try Zipwhip!

Overall, it makes it easier to text clients, especially when there are multiple clients at once.

Pros

I love the fact that I can easily text clients without having to use my cell phone while at the office. It's easy to input information so that I can tell which phone number is which as well. I can easily see the conversation that my co-worker has also had with clients so that I can catch up easily without having to ask the client questions that they have already answered.

Cons

I have no cons about this software as of this review.

Response from Zipwhip

Replied April 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of Zipwhip, Emily. We're delighted to hear how well our product works for you and your team.

Stephanie from Hard Exercise Works Orlando

GREAT Messaging Tool, When It Works

Pros

ZipWhip syncs with our CRM and records all text messages within our software, which is very helpful for maintaining relationships with our valued clients. It allows you to store pre-populated text messages for those common messages, and allows you to schedule future text messages, ensuring our customers get the right message at the right time.

Cons

ZipWhip seems to malfunction frequently. We've experienced times where text messages did not go through for long periods, or their site will be down for long periods. This makes it hard to rely on when we use it for our daily communication.

Response from Zipwhip

Replied April 2020

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of Zipwhip, Stephanie. It's great to hear how it's helping you maintain relationships with your valued customers. Our deliverability and reliability are our highest priority and we apologize for any inconveniences. We are always working with our partners to ensure a consistent experience for our customers. Thank you for sharing your feedback, have a great day!

Hillary from Diamond Transportation Arizona LLC

Great connectivity and enhanced customer experience with Zipwhip

We have better touch with customers. Our quality control has been automated through Zipwhip and now requires minimal monitoring.

Pros

We've been using Zipwhip for 4 years now and love the product. We thought it was amazing when we started, but the features just keep getting better and better. Our customers love the reminders and updates they receive and we are able to check in with staff regarding their schedules.

Cons

There isn't anything that our team doesn't like. It lets us do so much now that the text has been expanded and we can attach photos, etc.

kristen from OOB/Saco Adult & Community Ed

Easy to Use!

We are able to offer text messaging as a way for our students and potential students to contact us, using the same phone number they would call us at. Much of our demographic would prefer texting over phone calls, so we have seen an increase in students contacting us.

Pros

I like being able to mass text a specific student population, but it appears as an individual text to the student. That way we are able to keep student contact info private.

Reasons for Choosing Zipwhip

we wanted to keep our phone number.

karen from Sunset Properties

This has changed the way we do business

Adding another form of communication with our customers.

Pros

The ability to make your LAN line textable. With the onset of the millennials and the evergrowing texting population in general, adding the texting capability to your published LAN line is almost a necessity. This software allows business individuals to use the Zipwhip App to answer a customer's text via their cell phones or computer. Zipwhip opens another avenue of communication with your customers. When mulitple individuals within the company use the app, if a text comes in, it will show everyone within the company who has replied to that text.

Cons

There is really not anything negative other than being intergrated with our software, Escapia. We have to run two dashboards which can be a little time consuming.

Works great when it works

Zipwhip is actively causing me business problems due to the fact they cannot support their product outside of regular business hours in the pacific time zone. They are an extremely risky solution provider if you intend to run the majority of your customer contact through SMS. And the ability to run the majority of your customer contact through SMS seems to be what Zipwhip’s “value proposition” is, so basically, don’t bother with these guys.

Pros

Easy to use, multi user single inbox for a “reception desk” type system.

Cons

Their customer service is nonexistent. If you have a problem outside of their normal business hours, too bad for you. Which is a fairly bitter pill when you have an established customer base accustomed to texting you, only to have some unknown error occur and be told by Zipwhip that someone will get back to you on Monday. Every software has bugs, but one should chose a partner based on how well they support you, and it appears support is a foreign concept to these people. It’s also the most expensive solution for this out there, and i have tried a few. I’ve switched to something 1/10th the price that does exactly the same thing, and i can get help with it on the weekend if so needed.

Mark from Armormax

Great Product - Horrendous Customer Support

Salespeople are very pushy and though I like the product the inability to cancel your account make it something I can't recommend to others and why I am writing this review.

Pros

The ease of use and simplicity of getting your company line the ability to text.

Cons

I wanted to try the software and after talking with the company they try and force you into a year contract. This should have been my first sign. After talking them into a month-to-month contract I talked with our phone provider who said they provide the same service for free. I am now going through the process of trying to cancel with Zipwhip and their customer support is horrible. I should have never signed up with them and would recommend to others really hesitating signing up with them unless a. you want to be with them for more than a year and b. never want to cancel after trying out the service because they make it almost impossible. Right now I am paying them and not even using the product.

Response from Zipwhip

Replied September 2019

Mark, we want to apologize for any negativity you experienced working with our team. We strive to provide friendly, prompt and helpful customer service and it sounds like we took longer than usual to respond to your requests. We have a 30-day cancelation policy and have confirmed that we processed your cancelation within that window and you should not be receiving additional invoices, but if you have any further issues please reach back out to our billing team at billing@zipwhip.com. Thank you for trying Zipwhip and for your patience.

As the name say, sends the message in a whip!!

Very happy with the overall experience. Best feature are the customizable dynamic fields. Also unlimited messages with a good sending rate is a bonus. It served the purpose decently of contacting bunch of people at the same time with a certain message. We did use it for Christmas and Thanksgiving wishes too!!

Pros

The GUI, it is very basic and user friendly. The dynamic fields are helpful and easy to change around according to the needs, very useful when trying to send a particular message to a bunch of people in a group.

Cons

Of course, the pricing. For a text service, I would say a bit overpriced but it's definitely worth it if you have a large clientele and customers.

Denise from Choice Enrollment

Utilized for missed appointments

Pros

Cons

I dislike only having 250 characters to send text's. At times, may need to send multiple text's to be able to send complete information.

Perfect solution for making quick contact

Everyone from the sales representative to the implementation experts were very friendly and helpful.

Pros

Because this is web-based the setup was very simple. This software has the features we needed without alot of extras that drive up price without adding functionality that would not be used.

Cons

It would be helpful it administrators could create templates, etc. that could be used across the platform without having to create for each individual user.

Good product does what it says

Ability to send and receive texts without owning a mobile device

Pros

I wont use a cell, so having people text me and then ask why I had not responded got pretty irritating to explain. My business number is all over the web and people assume you will respond to a text, so this is a must have for me.

Cons

The messages are restricted to 250 characters, not only is this a nuisance while sending but often incoming messages appear in sections and often in the wrong order. No support for short code texts, so I cant verify my number to sign up with online banking or zelle transfers, very annoying!

Logan from Kelly Klee

Basics for a small team

We had a good experience with Zipwhip. We left it behind for a simpler more effective solution.

Pros

Zipwhip was our first foray into texting for sales and customer service. We learned a lot for little money.

Cons

Everyone shared the same number. It was difficult to tell customers and prospects apart and to route the text to the right team.

Kristel from Sylvan Learning

I love ZipWhip

It has made communicating with parents so much easier and faster.

Pros

ZipWhip is so easy to use, I add phone numbers and it is ready to go.

Cons

I don't like that the group text option isn't available in the package that I use.

Response from Zipwhip

Replied August 2020

We love to hear texting has improved communications with customers! Have a great day!

Patrick from HooverLaw, LLC

Industry: Law Practice

Zipwhip Rocks for Biz Texting!

Outstanding. It just works flawlessly! Zipwhip is certainly the best texting app out there and one can not go wrong using it several times every day 24/7 365!

Pros

Easy but robust with a slew of awesome features to better brabd, market and serve clients while providing amazing back office feature of great value to subscribers of Zipwhip.Fantastic tool to use for texting when you want to protect your private cell numbe because Ziwhip uses your business phone number instead.

Cons

Had some real issues in getting my account up but due not to Zipwhip, rather, because of my inept, phone provider, Ring Central (the worst!).

Far Better in every way

Reasons for Switching to Zipwhip

To hide my cell number from other while still sending and responding to text messages.

David from Ogle School

My experience with this product is simplicity.

The benefits I received from this software is a quick and easy way to stay in contact with peers and potential students.

Sara from Sibus Law Group, APC

Every business should use this to text

We used to have to call everyone back and now I can just follow up via text.

Pros

Lots of great features and it's easy to use and set up. If you are a solo attorney or small firm, I recommend this to use your business number to text. We've been using it for over 3 years.

Cons

Not many complaints -- it's just like regular texting. The only issue is the desktop integration is sketchy, but the app works great.

Jonathan from The ArtSci Company

Industry: Fine Art

Reliable and Unique

I realize that I have been communicating the hard way before I switched to Zipwhip

Pros

This is the best texting suite I've ever had, I can reach multiple clients at once without error.

Cons

So far, not much has been bothering me about this app.

Jhaneth from Open Arms Pregnancy Clinic

Excellent Texting Platform

We are able to receive and send texts to clients in a confidential, convenience and affordable way.

Pros

- Easy to use platform - Manage contact options (individual or group, contact information) - Can be accessed in multiple platforms (Desktop, Ipad, Mobile) - Price

Cons

There is nothing we do not like about this software.

Ellie from Daniel's Heating & Refrigeration

zipwhip

Pros

Ability to text customers that do not respond to email.

Cons

Not able to integrate with my dispatching software.

Christian from Hansen Insurance

Really effective way to communicate with clients.

communicate easily with clients

Pros

What I like most is the simplicity of the user interface. We can get in and get out of the program quickly...just like sending a real text message!

Cons

I wish there was a real time notification for when a client texts us. You have to log in to see when someone sent you a message.

Gina from UM Wireless

Easy Texting Service - Perfect for Recruiting Purposes

This product makes it easier to communicate with potential employees, increasing our overall recruiting numbers which is perfect as we are in an industry with high turnover rates.

Pros

This software is user friendly, and easy to use. It has an awesome function where you can add groups of people and text them all at once, but when and if they respond, it only comes back to us. It was perfect for our recruiting texts, as people communicate via text more often than voice or email these days.

Cons

There were a few features discussed with the recruiting team at the time of use that were not yet available with the software.

Claudia from Farmers Insurance

Very Useful

My overall experience with Zipwhip has been amazing.

Pros

This app is amazing, we use it everyday for our clients and makes things like getting pictures sent to us easier and faster.

Cons

Don't really have any cons, we like everything about it.

Very simple

Pros

There's not much to get lost in with this software. It's to the point and easy to navigate/figure out.

Cons

Glitchy and poor customer service

Should've paid attention to the 3 star reviews on app stores and Facebook. Service was glitchy from user stand point where blank messages would be received and from admin too if I tried to update admin info in the system. Customer service is all over the place when trying to cancel. I think they want to hope you forget with having to submit multiple cancellation requests to multiple people, phone calls and emails.

Pros

Sometimes it worked and easy user interface.

Cons

Sometimes it didn't and I received blank messages from customers, couldn't update my admin info like billing and definitely couldn't cancel the service when I first requested.

2 way messaging features

Response from Zipwhip

Replied May 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience and apologize for any inconveniences. We aim to provide friendly, prompt and helpful customer service and it looks like we fell short for you. Our team is always looking for ways to improve and we appreciate you bring this to our attention. Have a good day!

Tania from Keen Law Offices

Good Texting Platform

Pros

Easy to use, track conversations, and versatile.

Cons

Not very easy to send documents to clients.

Francis from Allstate

Used to use it

Easy to use and texting clients was very convenient

Pros

It was very easy to track text messages and see which customers needed assistance and it was convenient versus what were using now

Cons

Nothing really except the fact that it was not compliant with our company so w had to remove it unfortunately

John from Reedman-Toll Auto Group

Great Product, but a little pricey

This product would be great and would really work across our dealership, but would cost a fortune. I have been unable to download a copy of the invoices as of yet, but support has told me that this should be fixed next month. We shall see, because it is a pain to call them every month so I can request a copy of the invoice to send to accounting.

Pros

The ability to download a mobile app and continue to text customers from your mobile phone without giving them your personal number is great! I cannot state how much of a asset that is.

Cons

It can get pricey if you have a lot of users. We currently only have one user so it is pretty cheap, but if we wanted to use it throughout the dealership it would be too expensive. It would be nice to see a cheaper group rate for users over a certain limit that is affordable.

Kyle from Allstate Insurance

Straight-forward, gets the job done.

We were able to reach customers in a new, sometimes more efficient way.

Pros

It allowed us to connect with our potential clients and existing clients in a way that we were not able to before. It was easy to use and efficient.

Cons

I did not like that it was so basic. They could have added some other features as far as keeping track of who you have texted. Also, it would be nice if it were easier to dig up numbers from the past.

Jordan from Hybrid Fitness

An okay product in a category full of terrible products

Pros

It lets us send two-way texts cheaply. It synced to our current phone line.

Cons

It's a nightmare to use. Management of contacts is poor (and necessary). You can't mark messages as unread, which makes it impossible to share workload across a team. We had our account accidentally deleted by ZipWhip and we lost all of our data.

Brittni from ME Fitness Studios

Convenience of ZipWhip

It was a great way to improve our communication with our members and clients

Pros

Zipwhip linked to mindbody through contact logs. This was very helpful along with the fact it uses your landline number.

Cons

The cost for the capabilities. The only functionality is texting.

Sarah from Massage Envy Legacy

ZipWhip

Pros

I like how we can use this as an added function for contacting clients

Cons

It might be a little difficult to figure out if you don't have help

ZipWhip - Mass Texting Made Easy!

Quick and easy communication WITHOUT using a personal cell phone and limit how many people have our personal cell phones has been phenomenal!

Pros

We just started utilizing Zipwhip, which integrated with our Tempworks software. So far, it's been simple to use and very fast! So easy to communicate.

Cons

Setting up a demo with the sales representative was a little hard to do and their customer service can be improved, but other than that, I love it!