All 123FormBuilder Reviews

Md Jahan

Internet, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2022

An easiest form builder with modifiable attributes"

PROS

"123FormBuilder" - The easiest way to create a form with your own design. It has available various elements to customize the form fields. I'm using this tool for my WIX website that helps me to connect customer services. Perfect!

CONS

There are no severe issues, but it would be beneficial to update by counting the most recent features.

Lana

Public Relations and Communications, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2018

Simple form with many functions!

PROS

I was hesitant to use any form that I needed to pay for, but this actually has become a go-to form builder for many of my projects. From obtaining leads, to registration and accepting payments, 123FormBuilder does it all at a decent price. It also helps that the forms look nice on any website page it's embedded in.

CONS

I do think some of the limitations vs cost could be adjusted, but if you are collecting money from your endeavors and using the freemium version, you should be okay.

Jared

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2018

Does not integrate well with payment systems

The customer service was terrible in the end. The fact that they couldn't fix this problem was mind-blowing​ given how big of a negative impact it has on a business. If you collect payments for your events DO NOT use this system.

PROS

It was cheap and seemed to work at first. User friendly but in the end it was the worst choice we made in the last decade.

CONS

We use Square as our payment processor. After our first event and having over a dozen of participants show up that we were not expecting, we learned that the system does not properly notify when a participant has actually paid. The system showed that the payment was not completed when it had actually been completed. We were told that the reason for this was because it did not directly integrate with Square and that if the registration window was closed before the payment was complete, that the registration system would not show that any payment was made even if it was. We worked for hours with the team to see if this problem could be fixed but no solution was possible. If you collect payments DO NOT use this system! A system whose code cannot properly determine if a payment has actually been made is catastrophic to an event. Because our events are planned based on the number of participants we ended up having to pay hundreds of dollars per event for last-minute housing, food, space, instructors, admission fees and more. By the time we had learned this, we had already opened up many more events and were stuck for over 6 months dealing with random people coming to our events and spending hundreds of hours verifying every registration with Square to see if payment had been made. About 30% of all registrations had incorrectly identified whether or not someone had actually paid and we were left to pick up the pieces​. RUN from this if you collect payments. Use something else.

Dave

Entertainment

Reviewed August 2016

Love this app!

I use 123 contact form for my wix website (that's how I found them) and I love it. It does exactly what is advertised and has recently been upgraded to include some better designs.

PROS

Forms are designed well and easy to use. I usually receive data by email within seconds of the form being submitted.

CONS

A bit costly for what it does (anyone who knows HTML well enough can probably create a mailto form that does the same thing) but the design is great and it's easy to customize which is why we use it.

Kathy

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

I can’t live without 123FormBuilder

PROS

This software is a must-have for my business. It offers everything I need as it offers over 2000 template forms and has comprehensive form solutions. Integrates well with numerous software programs.

CONS

Forms sometimes freeze when integrated into Wix websites.

Patrick

Philanthropy, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2021

They money grab by offering a lifetime deal and then making the free plan better 4 months later

They're liars and thieves. This was a planned money grab.

PROS

Nothing, they're a scam. 0/10 would not recommend.

CONS

Let's talk about 123FormBuilder's scam of a lifetime deal from only 4 months ago. It was to their "gold" plan. Let's compare the gold plan they asked us to buy to their new free plan. Lifetime deal plan - 500 MB of storage - 3 rule maximum - No webhooks New free plan since the lifetime deal - 10 GB of storage - Unlimited rules - Unlimited webhooks When I asked them to honor updates included they responded by saying that they were honoring updates of the gold plan - which they no longer sell.

Reason for choosing 123FormBuilder

Because I thought it wasn't a scam.

Reasons for switching to 123FormBuilder

Because I was conned into their lifetime deal

Hi Patrick, We understand your frustration with the new price plans, so please allow us to say this. When you have purchased your current price plan, you have bought from us the features listed at that time. Your account has all the features promised back then, right? Our price plans changed for new users signing up starting February the 1st 2021. We also ensured we maintain and provide all the features on price plans purchased before February the 1st 2021. We would also like to point out the differences on both pricing versions you mentioned. ? The Gold plan allows 5000 submissions per month and 20 forms while the actual Free plan allows only 20 submissions per month and 3 forms. ? The Lifetime Gold price plan allows for approval & submission export - both features not included in the free actual plan. Also, you can switch whenever you want to a new price plan, as shown here https://www.123formbuilder.com/signup.html#compare. Thank you!

Replied February 2021

Motion Pictures and Film, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Forms and surveys made easy

More users submit and interact.

PROS

I used to use google forms which compairs nothing to this. Firstly, more users interacted and liked the form more, and it gave me better stats and customisation.

CONS

Nothing really, its much better than google forms if you ask me!

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed June 2018

123Formbuilder goes far beyond creating traditional forms!

PROS

123formbuilder has ample options for question type and customization opening the door to meet so many needs such as applications, surveys, reports, etc.

CONS

The pricing for 123formbuilder is not too high, however, the options within the lower cost levels are limited. For example, the lowest tier has a question limit that is pretty low.

Heather

Reviewed January 2018

Excellent

PROS

Ability to make a huge variety of forms and add personal logos for your business. Excellent customer support to help with any issues you may run into. extremely user friendly for all levels of staff.

CONS

The amount of form fields with the starter pack could of been a bit higher as some of the forms I needed to create had a huge amount of fields but for many the amount is more than needed.

Sebastian

Internet, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2016

You want some powerful and elegant forms for Your Online Business ? - 123 forms is the solution for u !

In short... With 123 forms I got the Features that enables me to create basically anything that my heart really wants. I like the analytics features and all the benefits those guys gave me. Also, more than that, I like that fact that I have full protection with SSl Certificates and captchas in place. If you need surveys and beautiful & functional forms I can't speak highly enough of this company.

PROS

drag & drop features that makes the processes much easier SSL Encryption, captchas and so much more Amazing Analytics for my forms I like that features of connecting & collecting with my Google Drive & CRM very fast and easy I've tried so many forms but those guys are awesome :)

CONS

I had some problems when I wanted to connect with stripe. I hope I can solve this issue fast enough to finish my thing. Slow support for Free users but still you have a support for your projects :)

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Easiest to use form builder software out there

I used the software to hire staff for our nonprofit. All the applicants who used the forms said they were easy to access and complete.

PROS

The software was very easy to use. To build forms all you needed to do was drag and drop elements (multiple choice, choice matrix, short answer fill in) into the document. What was really helpful, which no other software on the market does, is the fact that you could fit up to two column's worth of questions, side by side, in the same document. This allowed you to keep forms short as all of the space was used efficiently. Most other form builders force you to create one big, long column of questions that stretches across multiple pages.

CONS

What I liked least was the fact that the software was missing the ability to export forms to PDF or Word. The only way that I was able to share the form with users is with a URL. This is an issue for me because in my line of work I work with clients who do not have reliable internet and yet still need to fill out the forms I send them. With an exportable Word or PDF version of my form, they could do this.

Hi, David! First of all, thank you so much for reviewing us! We appreciate any feedback that helps us constantly improve our product! We appreciate you checking in to see what features we have available. At this time, we do not offer the possibility to export data into Word documents, but it can be exported to Excel. Moreover, there is a workaround to get the PDF file with all your form's data. Please read this article to see how to export your entries to PDF (last section): https://www.123formbuilder.com/docs/can-i-save-reports-as-pdf-files-from-online-forms/ Thank you again for your review and we wish you the very best as your business grows, The 123FormBuilder Team

Replied October 2020

Reviewed November 2018

Just a TERRIBLE product - borderline dishonest business

PROS

Lots of great features, support for multi-file upload, integration with WIX websites. Ability to manage the forms within the WIX framework. Color schemes which work well with WIX templates

CONS

Where do I start. 1. The WIX plan gives you 100MB of upload data, but no easy way to manage the purging of the data. You have to do it all manually, every day if you get many submissions. There are no mechanisms for auto purging data... and your account gets restricted, form submissions are held hostage 2. We regularly receive payment failed notifications, when ALL our payments have gone through just fine 3. They just want you to upgrade to their much more expensive plan, and they do everything they can to mislead you to purchase 4. their support is mostly unavailable in real-time and unhelpful/unfriendly 5. wonky interface: discrepancies between what settings they say are active and what appears in our account/form settings 5. Overall a terrible experience and we're actively looking for an alternative at this point

Rose

Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 employees

Good Product, Slow Service

This is an easy-to-use form builder with payment integration, which is exactly what we needed. However, the fact that we have been trying to get a bug fixed for months and continue to be told they are "working on it" is incredibly frustrating. This has rendered us unable to charge late fees, which is costing us money by the day.

PROS

123 FormBuilder is easy to use and allows near-infinite construction and customization.

CONS

There is a problem with the way the date fields communicate that has left us unable to charge late fees for months-- and we have not received meaningful support on the issue despite numerous emails back and forth with the company.

Reason for choosing 123FormBuilder

123FormBuilder allowed us to customize the form more and had better payment integration.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

123 Form Builder Review

Good

PROS

The ability to change the form fields as required . Instant viewable changes. Different forms for promotions . Ease of use for client . Easy to read for customers. Instant reporting of receipt of form completed by customer.

CONS

Sometimes the contact form disappeared off the website and had to review.

Reasons for switching to 123FormBuilder

Less cumbersome . Easier to change and use.

Cort

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed March 2021

123 Form Builder bests most alternatives

Overall this form software has been reliable above all else and gotten the job done for clients who need multiple forms that easily integrate with their web pages.

PROS

If you consider FormAssembly to be the cadillac of products in this niche, then form builder is a suitable alternative, assuming you don't need to do incredibly fancy stuff (segmentation, logic) with your forms. It can do both but for more complex projects try FormAssembly.

CONS

Some of the advanced features that you have to check off should be active by default. Such as allow respondents to preview / edit submission later on.

Hello, Thank you for your review and for being a loyal customer. We are happy to hear that you're enjoying our product. Could you please contact us via email or live chat to share with us which advanced features do you want to use? Perhaps we can help you with your complex forms or provide you some workarounds. We didn't enable the advanced features since some of them are available only on paid plans. Thank you again for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers. Best regards, 123FormBuilder Team

Replied March 2021

Deanna

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Used less than 2 years

Easy to Use with Great Reporting Features

123FormBuilder is a terrific tool for websites where site owners want to capture information from users. That information can be used to populate popular mail and marketing sites like MailChimp.

PROS

I love the ease of use with 123FormBuilder. I have developed several forms for various clients, and they are able to capture data and have it imported directly into MailChimp. Most recently I developed a form for a customer's clients to receive a free book. With 123FormBuilder, setting up the form and tracking responses were easy.

CONS

123FormBuilder is easier to use than in the past. Previously, it was a bit "clunky" getting fields to populate properly. Lately, however, it has become one of my favorite apps, as forms are very easy to populate.

Lori

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed November 2019

123 Form Builder

It has worked extremely well for our organization and engage with our listeners in different ways.

PROS

It is versatile. We can use it for surveys, contests, donor information forms, volunteer forms. It is easy to use, templates are easily edited to customize for our needs. I also like that encryption is available for submissions.

CONS

The reports can be a little odd. I would rather that it just report the option that was chosen, rather than showing all the options with a YES or NO to indicate if that option was chosen.

Hello Lori, Thank you so much for your feedback, we more than appreciate it! We are happy to hear that our product has been useful for you. As for your recommendation regarding our reports, we will definitely keep it in mind for future updates. Thank you very much! Wishing you the best and to many happy forms ahead, The 123FormBuilder Team

Replied November 2019

Markus

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Great App with a few bugs they need to fix

PROS

Ease of use of the forms along with the variety of options and customization.

CONS

Has some bugs that have taken the developers more than a month now to try to fix.

Was recommended