• Pros

• "The interface is easy to use and it makes it very easy!"

• "It is fairly easy to use and the reporting features are nice to have."

• "I like the ease of use especially for my site mangers to get reviews. The reporting is great and very easy to read. "

• Cons

• "Although the filtering is a great feature I use all the time, I don't like how you have to select all when you want to switch from one location to another. "

• "The only thing I would say I didn't like was that I had to pay for it. The price is not bad though so not really a con in my book either but that would be my only complaint. "

• "reports are a bit clunky at times and could use some more abilities for customization. (I may just be being picky with this.)"

Browse Reputation Reviews

Ryan from The Tombras Group

Reputation.com Is The Best MarTech Software for All-in-One Listings and Rating/Review Management

The level of service, flexibility, and full-service offerings is a breathe of fresh air compared to my experience with other major players in the listing management and rating/review space. I never feel pressured or forced into a contract. I always feel comfortable providing honest feedback that will be taken to heart. I feel confident knowing I can trust this platform and their staff to help my department specialists deliver on our clients' high expectations. I'd recommend Reputation.com over any other software in these spaces (1) listing management (2) ratings & review software and smart data services (3) surveys (4) Local SEO reporting The fact that they also have modules that cover Social and more is value-add for me and my team.

Pros

1. 3rd party review integration that isn't offered by other providers 2. Google Seller Ratings for my client's SEM and paid search efforts 3. Organic search performance reporting, scheduling and customization 4. Add-on solutions for any client need - surveys, review requests, listing management, ratings/review management 5. Scaleability for multi-location businesses and franchise-based businesses with unlimited users and customizable user roles to limit platform access to various enterprise stakeholders (i.e. franchisees, managers, etc.) 6. Direct access to the technical product managers for software feedback

Cons

The Reputation.com training program is intuitive and helpful, but it could be much more robust to help specialists tap into advanced features offered by the platform faster than learning on their own.

Jeff from Cayuga Medical Center

Good...once it's set up

Pros

Easy to use and works exactly as expected.

Cons

They way undersell the amount of time it takes to set up the platform.

Reasons for Choosing Reputation

At the time, they were using two different platforms to track reviews and manage listings. I believe this has since changed.

Mitchell from Thompsons Family of Dealerships

Simple works

I like the system because of how easy it works. We know more about our presence on the web with basically zero effort.

Pros

We have Reputation.com for our GMC dealer and they have a deal with GM for all dealers. It's inexpensive at just $100/month and they send review notifications anytime a review hits the web for us anywhere to keep us aware. They can respond to reviews for us, but we choose to do so ourselves. It's easy and simple but it works. We know when reviews are out there and keeps us in the loop on the good and the rare bad things people have to say

Cons

You have to pay to play for upgraded features, but that shouldn't be a con. There is basically nothing to dislike because it does the job.

Response from Reputation.com

Replied April 2021

Hi Mitchell, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear our solutions help your team to effectively monitor all reviews and your online reputation. We always strive for a 5 star review. If you have additional constructive feedback, please reach out to our team and share your thoughts. We definitely appreciate your feedback. Have a great day!

Tiffany from Wasatch Property Management

Neutral

Dealing with accounting has been the worst experience I've ever had with any accounting team. I've been on this product for over a year now and not once have I received a correct invoice. The amount of time I've wasted going back with accounting is insane and they are not clear about what is wrong.

Pros

I love the reporting aspects. I am very happy being able to pull metrics on reviews and surveys. This really helps us make changes and improvements within our company. The word cloud and key word summary are the two most important surveys I have and they are proven very useful. The review response feature has also been very helpful and saved us a lot of time.

Cons

It seems that the functionality breaks semi-often. When we put out a survey the results don't always come in for us to see them. The social media tools could be better. I would love to see a planning/grid option for Instagram. This would help us manage this better. Also, the set up process for our survey program was very taxing. Plus their help desk was not very proactive about fixing the product for us. It can take weeks to get a survey functioning properly.

Reasons for Switching to Reputation

We did not have any reporting functionality and we loved what Reputation had to offer in this aspect.

Holly from Bravo Cadillac

Very reliable

I would recommend for any business who needs to respond to reviews.

Pros

So we have not used the product long but since have been using they are very reliable. They have an awesome backend to see all the stats and a great way to respond to reviews. They respond within 24 hours. They give alerts as well when any review comes in.

Reasons for Switching to Reputation

They were no longer in business with our industry.

The service has helped us maintain our reputation score and manage reviews

We had started to implement an email campaign to seek customer reviews, but have held back since we are never sure of a four or 5-star review. When our rep first introduced the idea, there was a promise of being able to divert a lousy review into another channel for satisfying the customer complaints. Reputation.com eliminated the option; therefore, the process for improving scores carries more risk.

Pros

We enjoy the timely alert for new reviews. The response suggestions can make it easier to start a response, though we often edit heavily.

Cons

Reputation.com isn't a clearinghouse for all review platforms. It would be most helpful if my dashboard contained all major social site reviews. For instance, the Reputation platform doesn't allow users to manage Yelp reviews.

Reasons for Choosing Reputation

Value for the price, better user interface.

Zack from Moroch

Great for Multilocation Businesses

Very good! Account teams are always on point. Tool works great. It's very reliable. The only issues I ever experience were related to API problems and that isn't any fault of MomentFeed's.

Pros

This software is great for publishing and community management in regard to multilocation businesses. Dynamic tag is a lifesaver when it comes to responding to multiple reviews.

Cons

This software is not great for customer service. MomentFeed to does not keep track of customer interactions that can be so useful in escalations and conflict resolution. Similar tools on the market do have this functionality and it is critical for customer service and providing a great customer experience.

Nicole from The Tombras Group

Reputation is a great place to see all your listings together

Pros

Reputation has been a great source of information for one of our biggest clients. With over 1000 locations nationwide, we need to see how they're doing without having to look individually. We can do that with Reputation and it's awesome. I'm going to be making reports soon now that our information is uploaded, and have them scheduled to send out based on the information I choose which will make keeping up on it all so much easier. Plus our account manager and the other team members at Reputation that help us are so quick to respond to our questions and jump on a call same day if needed.

Cons

For the most part, Reputation is really great. I think I'm a little biased having managed CRM software in the past, but it would be really helpful if we were able to upload information ourselves. Like I said, our account manager is really great but with 1000+ locations, it would be great to be able to upload as needed, change individual locations, etc.

Jenn from Guardian Storage

Integration is Key

We are very happy & satisfied with Rep.com!

Pros

We love the fact that Rep.com sends automatic emails to every new move-in and puts them on a rotation is critical. That's what generates the best reviews for our company

Cons

I wish they could track who leaves a review from their email. Currently, you can only see clicks.

Kasey from Mike Maroone Automotive Group

Great for our organization

We are very pleased with Reptutation.com, and it has become an important part of our daily processes when it comes to monitoring and connecting with our guests.

Pros

I love how easy it is to pull in all of our reputation management tools into one place. It is clean, and easy to see progress. There are also unique tools that have helped us not only manage, but seek out reviews to better our business and guest relations.

Cons

A few minor glitches have proven to be a bit inconvenient, but our Reputation.com representative has been responsive and works closely with us to work things out.

Adam from Car Toys, Inc.

Review - Car Toys

Being able to schedule posts and see them on the calendar is a big help to us. We are a retail company, and during the holidays things can become a bit overwhelming. With the calendar we can set up or social posts weeks in advanced when we are not super busy. By looking at the calendar we make sure that all of our posts are in order and whether they have been approved or not. Another big plus it having Reputation handle our store hours. A great deal of our locations have different hours, so just being able to send a spreadsheet to our CSM and everything gets updated is a huge plus. Lastly, I need to mention that whenever I did have an issue, I brought to my CSM rep and she was on it right away and had the issue resolved in a acceptable time frame. Could not be happier with the customer service that she provides.

Pros

Currently I am the only person that posts to our social media channels. We are planning on granting our 48 locations access to their social pages. We could not do this without the Approval functional that your site provides. So that has to be my #1. I also like the Calendar, it allows to see all the posts for the month in one place.

Cons

My biggest issue with the software is not being able to post more than one image or videos on Instagram. I currently have to send the post/content to my phone and post. A bit of an inconvenience.

Reasons for Choosing Reputation

Our company was using the product when I started.

Kevin from Carlisle Residential Properties

Reputation Management within the Multifamily Industry

Pros

Compared to others, Reputation.com provides easy-to-understand data that doesn't require a PhD to decipher. Additionally, the price for their product is much better than the competition.

Cons

Could use some more customizable inputs. For example, the ability to "merge" two clients' information into a single report (many of our Regional Managers need a rollup report, just for their regions, not the entire portfolio).

Cost and functionality.

Karen from Fourandhalf.com

Reputation.com is making strides at being more customer friendly.

When I first started at my company, it was difficult to make any changes quickly that would benefit our clients. It is getting easier to customize what we need from Rep.com as time goes on. Similarly, I didn't have such good luck in finding a customer service manager who could answer our questions fully or timely. I'm pleased to say that too has changed and not only do we get our questions answered - but also we get a heads up so that we are not caught flat-footed when our clients ask us something that we should have known ahead of time. Rep.com has made great strides in 3 years - and I look forward to even more improvement.

Pros

Being able to customize the review request surveys we send out on behalf of our clients.

Cons

Creating or customizing reports that mean something to our clients regarding their reputation is difficult to do.

Response from Reputation.com

Replied April 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback, Karen. We're working hard to make improvements with our customized reporting as well as customer experience. We're happy to hear you've noticed improvements. -Erin, Community Manager

Jonathan from Physician partners of america

Very good platform

With Reputation.com we have gained valuable insight into the thoughts and feelings of our patients and areas of improvement that our clinics need to address. We also have successfully increased our total volume of online reviews (ex: Google, Facebook, ect) as well as the overall rating quality score.

Pros

This platform is very diverse in what they offer. I love how all review sites are in one place. The survey builder is easy to use and pretty flexible. Our account managers are fantastic! Very good at communicating promptly!

Cons

I'm not a fan of the filtering options functionality. The options are great! But the functionality can be smoother and more efficient. For example, if I have 100 locations and I want to filter down to show only 2, then I can do that no problem. However, if I want to add a 3rd location to my filter list, I have to first show all again (which reloads everything) then I have to filter down to the 3 locations. To me that's an extra unnecessary step and waste of cpu resources.

Brittany from TBC Corporation

Rep.com Review

Reputation.com has provided our company with the means to manage our customers reviews from tracking, responding to reporting. We've also enhanced our review collection and provided our operational team with actionable feedback. My main pain point is what seems to be a lack of communication between Rep.com's internal teams. At times, communications seem disjointed or ill informed. Additionally, software issues are not always realized until the users come upon them.

Pros

I appreciate the appealing interface and the various report viewing options (line graph, bar graph, word cloud etc.) which can fit anyone's preference. The sentiment analysis capabilities are a favorite of mine.

Cons

With so much at my disposal, sometimes it feels daunting to find the right report I'm looking for. Additionally, I can't always download all of the data in a similar format to what I see within the dashboard interfaces. Downloads would make some of my reporting tasks easier, however, I toggle through filters within the dashboard as an alternative.

Rebecca from AutoNation

Exactly What We Need

Pros

Reputation.com has many uses for our team, but the most important is its scalability. There are no other platform that can handle our large amount of reviews, both in monitoring and responding, as well as keep our best practices in mind. Their account reps are also an important factor in our satisfaction and we have always dealt with very intelligent, organized, and kind people.

Cons

Competitive reporting should be as accurate as possible as we use it to guide our decision making, yet there has been some push back on other teams to make sure this information is correct. I believe it is in the queue to fix now, but it shouldn't have taken as long as it did to get an answer when it is said to be one of the values of working with Reputation.com

AMY from GREYSTAR

RPM - REPUTATION.COM REVIEW

I work in the multifamily housing industry with a portfolio of 5 properties and your platform makes it easy at a glance to keep on top of each of my sites online reputation scores.

Pros

Cons

I wish that it included the actual ORA score for each site though, on the weekly rollup report. I think it may be a little less user friendly to the onsite managers for responding, but I find it very useful and easy to manage.

Response from Reputation.com

Replied May 2019

Thank you for the great feedback, Amy! We will pass it along. If you need anything, we're here to help support you. -Erin, Community Manager

Amy from Life Care Services

Helpful tool for managing online reputation for companies with multiple locations

Overall, we have had a positive experience with our Reputation.com partners. The support team is quick to assist if there's ever a need,

Pros

The software is easy to use and puts all of our reviews across multiple communities and multiple review sites into one place for easy management. We love that there is a way to request reviews easily and quickly through the system, and have seen the number of positive reviews about our communities drastically increase where this feature is used.

Cons

We have found very little about the software that we dislike.

Price.

Erik from Atlanta Oral & Facial Surgery

Long time user

The quick requests are about 90% of my usage. That has been very helpful to me and online reputation

Pros

Getting reviews online has helped my practice grow in a very positive way. Reviews help me get feedback that is good and bad. My employees know they need to treat patients with dignity, respect and the utmost professionalism or they may get named negatively or positively in a review.

Cons

The I pads for reviews constantly don’t work. Customer support numbers constantly change and it may take time to find someone to return my calls and fix my problems. Once I get the correct employee they are always very knowledgeable and get the issues resolved

Easy, Responsive and Effective

Every time we reach out for support, the team at reputation.com is super responsive and they are clearly always working to improve the tool and keep up with the ever changing online world.

Pros

This has proven to be a great tool for managing all our reviews across a range of sites and keeps us responding in a timely way. It also let's us schedule and review all our social posts, evaluate performance and keep on top of what works best.

Cons

No negatives to report, we've found it easy to implement and grow with.

Response from Reputation.com

Replied April 2019

Fantastic! We're so happy to hear you're loving the platform and the service your reps are providing. Please let us know if you ever need anything. -Erin, Community Manager

Christelle from European Wax Center

Effective tool to manage online reputation

This platform has allowed us to really educate our franchise network about the importance of online awareness. We measure each center by star rating and reputation score which allows us to further support the center AND allows our franchise performance team to spot any areas of concern. The review requesting feature has helped some centers to improve their score quickly and has allowed them to communicate with guests using custom templates.

Pros

Working for a franchise group, it's really convenient to aggregate reviews to this platform for all of our franchise centers (800+). It's helped review sentiment so that we can see our strengths and areas of opportunity in the business.

Cons

It was unfortunate when Yelp no longer shared their data with the platform. Many of our guests leave reviews there so it caused us to still make sure both areas were reviewed frequently to monitor sentiment. I'd really appreciate a key word search so that we can pinpoint reviews that contain key words we're looking for.

Angela from Highgate Senior Living

Review of Product & Service

Overall it is a nice tool but could use work on the customer service, and making more platforms like Instragram available to post on.

Pros

It is fairly easy to use and the reporting features are nice to have.

Cons

Too many clicks on having to upload and pick which platforms you want posted. I do not like the newer version, makes it more difficult with the extra clicks on which platform you want posted. Sometimes the pictures post sideways for no reason why and tech support has not been able to figure out after many times happening. Not very quick response time.

Randy from Ten Adams

Keeps me on top of client reputation

Our clients were not responding to reviews before using Reputation. Now they are and are seeing SEO benefits. Reputation helped us organize our data through the reports and gave us what we needed to make an action plan to improve.

Pros

Reputation.com keeps me up to date on all my client reviews and gives me great reporting options. Timely notifications help us stay on top of customer sentiment. This is a great platform to keep track of franchise locations or separate clients with different organizational structures.

Cons

There are a few features that are cost prohibitive on a per-location basis for us. However, the upside is that these features are a la carte and not required to get good coverage.

Barrie from Winegard Motors Ltd.

Reputation.com has supercharged our online reviews and reputation

Before being introduced to Reputation.com, we were getting the odd review on Google and Facebook regarding our products and services. Since partnering, we have tripled our reviews and currently lead Ford of Canada in our online reputation score.

Pros

The software provides you with a platform to easily reply to all reviews left online, track your online reputation, as well as mentions across social media.

Cons

Nothing! We recently renewed for our 3rd year with Reputation.com. Their customer support and response time is excellent.

Melissa from loanDepot

Easy to Use with First Class Support

Reputation.com allows us to manage most of our customer and employee facing review sites in one place. The dashboard is very intuitive and reporting is customizable. Our account manager is super responsive and always pleasant.

Pros

I like that we are able to have insight into multiple review sites into one place. Macros are easy to use and reporting is customizable and super helpful. Our account manager is super responsive and always pleasant.

Cons

The newer functionality is buggy, but we are beta testing some products.

Shyla from Stillwater Medical Center

Review of customer support

In the beginning they went over and above to assist, now I feel like we are a bother every time we ask for help.

Pros

I love the reports it generates and how easy it is to send out email reviews. However, we would like to be able to bulk upload text messages as well.

Cons

The customer service we had early is the process was so much better than it is now. I feel like they don't want to help you get new providers added and they throw this huge list of to do's back on us when they could simply copy the exact information from another provider. The spreadsheet is extremely difficult to work with. There needs to be a better format for adding new providers

Tamara from Grand Peaks

review

Aside from the invoicing and billing dept. being a mess and mixing up our invoicing on multiple occasions, we are happy with the product and our customer rep is great!

Pros

An all in one solutions for both reviews and reputation management.

Cons

The social product is lacking some features compared to it's competitors. Only one photo and no video for instagram.

Reasons for Choosing Reputation

Price mostly. While Reputation.com lacked some features that others did have, overall the product had what we were looking for with an all-in-one solution. The only other option was to continue with two different products.

Reasons for Switching to Reputation

We were using two different products, one for social and one for reputation, we were looking for a product that included both in one solution and to save some money.

Erik from Alliance Residential Company

Easy way to manage simple social media outreach.

Easy way to manage social media outreach and reviews but the templates to create postings need to be updated or just provided. E.g. "Don't forget to pay rent" message with a good picture. Click, click, post would be much better than coming up with a multitude of postings for the month.

Pros

I like that you can post/publish one post to multiple platforms all at once. It's also helpful to schedule your postings so that you can knock them out all at once and not have to come back everyday. The templates for responding to reviews are very helpful as well; especially for negative reviews since it tempers the temper that you may have when responding back haha.

Cons

The recommended articles that they have keep getting worse and worse. They are not applicable to almost any property that wants to avoid cliche or click-baity Buzz Feed-esque articles.

Sheri from SmartStop Self Storage

Reputation.com review

Overall experience is above average in regards to recommending to others, as well as the ability for Reputation.com to satisfy our business needs. No major issues, and the support team is great.

Pros

The software is easy to use, and the support staff is proactive and easy to reach and communicate with.

Cons

There are some limitations with reporting, but overall it suits all of our needs.

Reasons for Choosing Reputation

Reputation.com suits our needs, and I have used this at another organization as well.

Braxton from Cortland Partners

Reputation

Pros

Very easy to use and explain to people across various departments. Loads of customization that have been really great.

Cons

There have been some bugs with the software that I've been bringing up for months now that are still not resolved. I've been given multiple dates for when a solution was going to be implemented, but it never has been. The introduction of the customer support team rather than having my questions and requests handled by my account manager has severely dropped the quality. I have found myself having to double check their work constantly as they rarely implement things properly.

April from i9 Sports

Not what we expected

I want to stay a customer but we are frustrated with the ongoing issues. I vetted you thoroughly for nearly a year and it seemed you were our best solution. Immediately after signing the contract the problems started. I'm not confident Rep.com understands our business and is doing everything they can to help us. It takes too long to resolve issues even though it seems people are working on it.

Pros

The response templates and the reporting

Cons

The challenges it has created with our listings becoming unverified, home address showing, constant and consistent problems.

Reasons for Choosing Reputation

Our sales rep was awesome and did a great job inspiring confidence. Unfortunately I feel the service slipped after the signing of the contract.

Reasons for Switching to Reputation

Looking for better support and solutions to our difficult service area business.

Dan from The Suburban Collection

A Fan of Reputation.com!

Overall, our experience has been excellent.

Pros

Reputation.com has helped our organization increase reviews across our dealerships and given us one platform for reporting responding and administration.

Cons

Wish there was still a connection to Yelp ( even though we are not a fan, they are a necessary evil ) Also wish we were notified of negative reviews on Dealer Rater as soon as they were written, not when they are posted.

Katie from Newton Nissan of Gallatin

Great long term solution

This is a great product with good management and customer support when it comes to following up with reviews.

Pros

I like that I do not have to worry about it. It's a set it and forget it type of product, with a manager who consistently checks in and I do not have to worry whether or not the job is being done or not.

Cons

I don't love that I cannot customize the replies as much as I would like, but that's not a dealbreaker for me.

Nicole from Rider Insurance

Great Reputation Management Software

We are very satisfied with the platform. As I said previously, we are able accomplish more on one platform and significantly improved our online reputation. We really like the dashboard as well.

Pros

We were able to go from three software providers to one for a fraction of the cost. We also increased our google rating from 1.5 starts to 4.4 stars!

Cons

The social media analytics. Our previous provider had better features.

Response from Reputation.com

Replied May 2019

Fantastic! We're thrilled you're so happy with the platform and that star rating improvement is amazing. We're here if you ever need anything. -Erin, Community Manager

Anita from Flow Marketing Services

Great When It Works

For the most part it's been good considering the price point. However, there have been several occasions where some of our social accounts stopped linking correctly to the software and we weren't notified that something was amiss. Unfortunately, we missed responding to a couple of reviews that needed to be addressed because we didn't receive the notifications. As a result we missed opportunities to resolve customer complaints and potentially lost customers.

Pros

Ease of responding to and tracking reviews from multiple social sites.

Cons

When one or multiple social accounts stop linking to the software and we're not notified.

Molly from Peak Campus

A Good Reputation for Reputation

We can best keep track of reviews and ensure they are responded to in a timely manner. We can also sort by Google, Facebook, ApartmentRatings, and Modern Message. I like that they merge together.

Pros

You can see all your reviews on different platforms in one spot.

Cons

Increasing your score is difficult, and it would be nice to implement a few more platforms for reviews and posting on social media.

Stephanie from Campus Apartments

Rep.com

Pros

I like the user friendly interface and that you can drill down on anything.

Cons

I do not like that on the home page, the property can only see their performance and not their performance compared to the rest of the portfolio. The report data does not download in a usable format. There is no ability to edit a review response once it is live.

Great for your reputation

We use Reputation.com daily. It is an effective tool.

Pros

Reputation.com has great functionality for posting to Facebook and Google. The reviews are very widely seen and you get an accurate depiction of your brand and where you are succeeding and where you can use some work. We are able to schedule posts whenever we like and also store up a library of content.

Cons

I wish there was more posting capability for Instagram and other social media sites aside from Google, Twitter, and Facebook.

Megan from Renewal by Andersen

Comprehensive, easy-to-use platform

The platform makes reading, monitoring, tracking, and responding to a large volume of reviews streamlined and easier to manage.

Pros

A very comprehensive platform with an algorithm that gives users a complete picture of their online presence.

Cons

Sometimes the explanation of the score/score changes is not obvious to users who are not in the platform every day.

Pleasantly Surprised

I was skeptical for a long time. As soon as I started with the program I was pleasantly surprised. We saw instant gratification. Have recommended to other industries as well.

Pros

How effective it really is at getting reviews. Ease of use for responses. Responsiveness of staff.

Cons

Yelp decided to stop doing business with them but we don't like Yelp anyway.

Lola from Camp Bow Wow

Camp Review

We love using this to track our social media, and to look at the larger picture for our business needs!

Pros

The interface is easy to use and it makes it very easy!

Cons

The price and some of the features. Also, Reputation.com is not an accredited member of Better Business Bureau which does have some impact when we first chose to go with this service.

Colleen from Dyer Autogroup

Reputation.com Helps So Much

Pros

I like reputation.com because it let's me see where my customer's mindset is before they get their official survey and it lets me head off any issues they may have had at our dealership.

Cons

Customers confuse sales and service surveys and I wish it was more clear to the customer.

Ann-Marie from Re-Bath

Excellent all-in-one platform

Pros

The reputation score is helpful in ranking our businesses across the country and measuring performance. The dashboard is very user-friendly with options for reporting, chart-building and filtering. This makes it easy to keep a pulse on reputation management for our network.

Cons

The system is so robust that unless you receive proactive coaching, you may not realize all features that are available.

Taylor from Erlanger Health System

Great tool for community managers

Pros

I love how Reputation.com brings together all review platforms into one easy-to-reference dashboard. They also make data downloads super easy so we can maintain a backlog of all reviews in one place! Also, the customer service is top notch. Kind and helpful representatives who are available and willing build an ongoing relationship.

Cons

Inability to edit responses within the platform.

Adam from Main Street Renewal

Great value!

Reputation.com is making it easy to get everyone in the company involved with helping improve our online reputation. We have been able to boost our rating significantly across all of our locations.

Pros

The ability to have everything in one place from reviews, surveys and social media. I am able to easily manage everything from the platform to make decisions.

Cons

Some of the individual solutions could be better. Social listening does not currently include Facebook or Instagram data.

Reasons for Switching to Reputation

Birdeye did not provide all of the feature that Reputation.com offered.

Anna from iSpine

Great Tool!

Overall, we were happy with the service reputation.com provided. I do believe they helped our imagine online, specifically positive reviews.

Pros

I was impressed with reputation.com from the start. The system is very easy to use and they were able to link up with our EMR. Our account manager was helpful and was able to get me customize several things. I likes being notified each time we received a review. I also really likes having canned responses available.

Cons

When our original account manager left he company the new account manager wasn't as invested in our relationship, which was disappointing. I wish they offered a service to clean out the reviews sites and make sure the information listed on sites such as Healthgrades was correct.

Only Unified System

Pros

This software allows you the birdeye view of the entire customer experience. From Reviews to Reputation Score, it gives you actionable insights.

Cons

Nothing at this time, it truly delivers on all angles.

John from American Classic Storage

3 year customer

Fantastic. I loved the implmentation and ease of responding.

Pros

I loved the simplicity of all 11 locations having one dashboard. I loved the alerts from our google and fb reviews. Then I could log on and share, and give immeadiate feedback. Very good decesion for our company.

Cons

After we changed accounting software programs...rep.com didn't jive with our new system.

Jane from Tarragon Property Services L.L.C.

Excellent review management tool, easy to use

We've been able to take complete control of our reviews, from automated surveys for every step of the lease-to-living process to extremely fast response for every type of review. Support has been stellar, with frequent phone meetings as we want them to iron out details of processes and quick answers for all of our questions.

Pros

Ease of use - the learning curve was just minutes and now I can monitor and edit instantly if needed which cuts our response time to almost nothing.

Cons

I don't have any problems with this software.

Reasons for Choosing Reputation

I always had Reputation.com at the top of my list.

A do-it-all website

Rep.com has helped us consolidate our customer sentiment of our entire portfolio all in one place.

Pros

Rep.com offers intuitive reports that lets our company track performance of all our portfolios. This is just one of the many features rep.com offers