What are 800.com users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using 800.com software through verified user reviews

• icon"I also like that the support team is very easy to connect with and reach - which makes it easy as you are trying to get stuff down or fix things."
  • icon"I like the ability to add additional numbers and forward them to my cell."
  • icon"The software for 800.com makes for an easy integration with my business and has been a reliable source for my toll free use and faxing."
  • icon"Haven’t experienced anything that I’m unhappy with."
  • icon"The minutes used are no totaled for you until the end of the month. There is no way to see what your usage is unless you add up every call."
  • icon"Lack of communication when new features are added."

Browse all 800.com Reviews

• Have you used 800.com and would like to share your experience with others?

Ashley M.

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Love my number and working with them!

Katherine

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Affordable, Simple, & Responsive Customer Serivce

It's been great thus far. Very affordable, responsive customer service, easy to use. Love the mobile app too!

Pros

The Mobile App, Ease of Connectivity, & Simple To Use Dashboard

Cons

Integration was challenging but I realize porting an existing number is timely manner. 800.com custom service staff was extremely helpful.

Reasons for switching to 800.com

Avoxi was complicated to use, expensive, and no mobile app.

Maureen

Awesome 800 Phone & Fax Service / Software

800.com has always been extremely responsive to any question I have ever had and when it is our fault such as an expired credit card on file and my payment is declined, they do not shut off my business 800 number and fax. They contact me and we fix the issue together. I really appreciate that!

Pros

The software is easy to set up and implement. Once I set it up I haven't had to mess around with it again in years. My team just uses it and it works well.

Cons

Occasionally they upgrade the software and it looks different and we have to get use to a new look and feel.

Reasons for choosing 800.com

I chose 800.com because of their responsiveness and their low price.... when we were a start up, cost was a concern. Now that we are established, the fact that we never have an issue with our service is the reason why I stay with 800.com

Robert

I don't know anything that you offer, excepts that it rolls calls over to my cell phone.

see above

Pros

I don't know anything that you offer, excepts that it rolls calls over to my cell phone, which does not happen.

Cons

I have to go into it. A monthly report emailed to me would be better. Instead of me remembering to go into it and check things out. I have no idea of whether you are effective. I need to consider phasing out and getting the 1-800 off some of my print material, that I really am not using anyway during the pandemic.

Reasons for choosing 800.com

I stumbled across it and I am an extremely busy person so I did not look into alternatives.

S.A

Simple

Comfortable

Pros

Received 2 toll free numbers including fax operational in 5 min.

Cons

No Phone App for the cell phone. Would love to have a phone app to receive fax and incoming phone calls

Simple and fast.

Complicated & expensive

George

Easy and Great service to use

They have excellent customer service. Any time we've had an issue due to our internal phone system routing that they've been able to get in and fix the issue quickly. Not only do they fix it but they also test the fix to ensure it's working properly.

Pros

In our search for an 800 number that we could have at the ready it turns out 800.com was a clear choice. It was extremely easy to search a number, set up and then implement for our office.

Cons

We haven't found any pitfalls with this system at all for what we utilize it for.

Jared

A professional telephone routing solution for startups

800.com is a competitive solution for small businesses who wish to launch with text-customizable prerecorded greetings and simple call/extension routing.

Pros

Vanity numbers, startup cost, helpful and friendly support when needed

Cons

Limitations in deploying phones (predominantly or soft dialer a forwarding solution depending on the plan)

Patrick

Ease and Functionality

We have made connectivity to people that work out of their homes much more seamless. It also allows us to keep the same reporting contact number regardless if we've changed a vendor. Plus the ability to route calls depending upon need is a big benefit too.

Pros

I love the 800.com's ease and funtionality. I have saved our company hundreds of dollars over traditional 800 numbers.

Cons

I find the login screen a bit clunky, especially when trying to access my monthly invoice which goes on my expense account

Jad

Excellent service possible

As an overall, I have tremendously enjoyed my entire experience doing business with them, their agents are attentive, caring, and friendly.

Pros

800.com has aided my business in the best way possible to connect with clients worldwide.

Cons

Frankly, all of their services were exceptional, practical, and convenient in every way.

Mary

866# for office

Now that it is complete, I'm good. If I need another 800# I would come back and get it from you.

Pros

That I could pick the phone number on your website. Look at the number options there and set it up right away.

Cons

That no one told me that I could out right buy the 800# and transfer it to our carrier for less money then renting it from 800.com yearly. When I did find out it was a 3 month process, multiple calls, emails and docu signs to get it complete. That there was no call in tech support. The last couple of people who helped me one was a man. He was most helpful and awesome.

Boss recommended it.

Victoria

Great service

Meets our needs, convenient, and the pricing is great.

Pros

I love that we can set up the service to transfer calls directly to our drivers, without giving out the drivers actual phone numbers. We can also set up specific times for the drivers to receive calls.

Cons

I wish voicemails went to the extension, not all to me. It's very overwhelming.

Price

Hiram

Great product and great customer service

As a whole I am very eased with 800.com overall! Everytime I've call thier customer service has always been excellent, professional and always willing to help!

Pros

I like the ability to add additional numbers and forward them to my cell.

Reasons for choosing 800.com

The name 800.com caught my eye in the Google search.

Carolina

Happy with 800.com

Good customer service. Very helpful.

Pros

It’s easy enough and works for our business.

Cons

Haven’t experienced anything that I’m unhappy with.

Reasons for choosing 800.com

The number we needed was available and good service for what we needed.

Kevin

Easy Setup, User Friendly, Very Affordable, Definitely a game changer!

Overall experience was amazing. No complaints.

Pros

It has really impacted my business and advertising with the new 1-877 number.

Cons

There is nothing I don’t like about it.

Wesley

Industry: Law Practice

Attorney use

Excellent

Pros

The number is very important but I also got a free fax number which I use maybe even more

Cons

I wish they would send 2 reminder emails when billing due

Leslie

Solid Product

Happy with the product overall.

Pros

The ability to get an 800 number and have voicemails sent to my phone.

Cons

Be great if there was an app for this. Could be cheaper

ANTONIOUS

Excellent Service

Great experience using 800.com

Pros

Easy to use. Great company. You can review voicemails on your email.

Cons

No complains No complains so far using the company.

GWENDOLYN

Great 800.Com Results

Pros

The programming is user-friendly and there are so many different ways to integrate the use of the 800.Com into your company's functionality. And when I wanted to add a second 800 number, I was able to do so for less than $10 per month.

Cons

The integratyion of teh 800.Com with my existing paltform was non problematic.

Reasons for choosing 800.com

It was the best price point, best customer service experience, best quality and best technical service.

Nathalya

Great product, awesome customer service

Pros

It is easy to use, practical, and straightforward.

Cons

I have had some problems with the software (2-3 times) that the page on load and calls won't be forwarded, and I need to keep refreshing the page multiple times. Customer Service helped me all of these times!

Ashley

Love my number and working with them!

I have been a customer for a number of years and have truly enjoyed working with the team! Love their friendliness and their helpfulness!

Pros

It is very easy to navigate and use! Very user-friendly! I also like that the support team is very easy to connect with and reach - which makes it easy as you are trying to get stuff down or fix things.

Cons

I think just continuing to make it user-friendly is important - finding more ways to be empathetic and intuitive

n/a

We got our "800" number from 800.vom

We are slowly building a customer base for our business and 800.com has facilitated that

Pros

With a little practice and Customer Support we were able to obtain and use an "800" number for our business.

Cons

Getting voicemail notifications forwarded to my cell-phone has been a bit challenging due to the fact that my carrier automatically blocks text notifications from "800" numbers

Sammy

Content

Pros

Easy to use anywhere anytime. The dashboard is friendly. Reliability

Cons

Wish it had more functionality with IVR. Pretty expensive. Just haven’t had a chance to really price it out. I don’t use it often so the plan is steep for me as a users

Price

Price at the time

Jo Ann

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Amazing customer support

User friendly and customer support is outstanding.

Pros

Once customer support showed me how to manage our 800.com account, it was a piece of cake.

Cons

Love the software; do not really have any cons.

Jenne

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Easy to use, Great customer service

Pros

I love the customer service. They have always been very helpful.

Cons

Nothing. Customer service helped walk me through everything.

Recommended to me.

Heena

Awesome platform!

Pros

Ease of use and Flexibility to use on any device!

Cons

iPhone App needs speed upgrade, takes long time when you call a number from the 800 app.

800.com