• Pros

• "Tooling is great and easy to use. It offers much more customization without having to contact the vendor than anyone else. Customer service is stellar across all teams."

• "The user friendly dashboard is great! I love the new number ordering section and how easy it is to upload line options for a large amount of numbers at one time."

• "The customer service team are very friendly and professional. Dealing with Bandwidth is a breeze and that makes my life easier. "

• Cons

• "I do wish the interface of the system was a little more updated, but it overall, it gets the job done!"

• "Their web portal will have odd issues every now and then where you are unable to perform certain tasks but it does not affect service and they are quick to remediate the issue. "

• "Some of the portal is manual and the team doesn't always see the notes right away. It would be great to be a little less manual"

Browse Bandwidth Reviews

Nicholas from Traceroutes

Top notch support, porting can be tricky, overall however great experience

Provides a great service that I am able to then resell as a finished complete product.

Pros

Support is really great. When porting on network they are fantastic The provided API support is very powerful provided you know how to properly utilize it. Really fast provisioning of new DID's, great searching abilities for finding new DID's. While they don't advertise it they pass T38 signaling through their system without issue and without changing any headers.

Cons

Each part of the service is broken down into a separate login portal requiring the management of multiple logins for what should be 1 server. When logging into any of the portals their website feels it needs to open a new tab with every step leaving the last page open..... "Tip no one wants this ever" Searching DID's within your control is clunky and very slow due to the interface design. If you have to search and change the settings on multiple DID's it is very unintuitive and slow. They do not support right-clicking and opening many elements in a new tab due to poor web coding. If you know how to utilize their API you can work around a lot of their faults but if you are going to use their product as-is be aware it will take much longer to accomplish simple tasks like setting a line to call forward than it should.

User Friendly Portal for Ordering and Porting Telephone Numbers

Overall, the portal is user friendly and is useful.

Pros

It is so easy to find Telephone numbers using the portal especially now that it is updated. Ordering CNAM, DL are easy too. You won't be taken to so many steps. Navigating the portal won't need a formal training, you can simply tour your self and be able to see what you need.

Cons

Porting Telephone numbers, there is NO WAY to remove and add numbers. You will still need to cancel and re-key which is very time consuming. It's like starting from scratch. Also, since the portal had the update, the partial porting will really need you to supply information which I think are okay even without those, example the next BTN for the remaining numbers since other carriers do not need this. For off-net port, you really cannot choose the time of port. This is not good for customers who reschedule during the port date.

Brianda from LogMeIn

My Preferred Carrier

I save a lot of time when I use the Bandwidth portal versus other carriers portals that I use. I would say on average to order a new number through Bandwidth versus other portals, it takes me half as much time. For submitting ports, I save even more time than that.

Pros

User-friendly which makes it time efficient and the Bandwidth team is wonderful to work with. The majority of our companies numbers are ported/ordered through Bandwidth because we have found this to be the best and easiest carrier to use.

Cons

The port tool will not tell you the carrier of a number if it is not portable. It also will not tell you the carrier of toll-free numbers or if they are on different RespOrgs before you submit them.

Great rates, reliable network, features leave a lot to be desired.

Predictable rates with a reliable network.

Pros

I own an IT MSP and hosted PBX company. I've been using Bandwidth.com for about a year now, coming from VoIP Innovations and Telnyx. I signed a 2 year contract and overall I'm satisfied. The rates are very low, and the network is very reliable in my experience. Customer support is average. If you call in for support you won't get much help as you're usually directed to send in a support ticket via email or their website.

Cons

Lack of features. If you're only needing origination, termination and E911 then Bandwidth.com is perfect in that area. Coming from other carriers like VoIP Innovations and Telnyx, who offer many additional features that Bandwidth.com lacks.. Email to fax, and SMS to email to name a couple.. Bandwidth does offer SMS but you have use their API to implement it, so if you aren't a programmer, good luck. Due to the lack of features available, I still subscribe to a couple of other carriers for services that Bandwidth.com does not provide which is unfortunate.

Dorothy from Revation Systems

I have multiple access, dashboard, support, Voice&Text Messaging & 911. I find them all easy to use

It allows us to provide our customers service, with the ability to timely maintain that service.

Pros

I like the feature ability on individual numbers, I also like the number porting and the ability to go back and retrieve old records. I particularly like the way we are able to set up our sub-accounts with the appropriate locations, and the ease of access to locate numbers associated with each location.

Cons

That I have 4 login locations. Also, when removing numbers from a location, I have found that I can only remove/disconnect 1 number at a time.

Mim from BoomTown ROI

Great product with helpful people behind it

Pros

Bandwidth's system is simple to use and order numbers from. Their support team is exceptional and very quick to reply with personalize answers that resolve our questions and issues. They do a solid job notifying us of changes, even if they're changes being made by others such as phone carriers.

Cons

We aren't always able to purchase the numbers we want, which is due to their somewhat limited inventory. This isn't too widespread an issue, but numbers in certain areas can be challenging and even impossible to get.

Marty from iQventures

Bandwidth customer support far exceeds their peers. They finish most requests in just a few hours.

Worry free call routing.

Pros

Ease of use stands out first. As a daily user I count on Bandwidth to point thousands of phone numbers to my customers correctly and route tens of thousands of calls daily. We use 5 SIP providers in our business and I choose Bandwidth as the primary carrier over all the others every time hands down.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Bandwidth. They have all the tools on their site I need to do my job efficiently.

William from Estech Systems, Inc. (ESI)

On a daily basis Bandwidth makes my job easier, in comparing with other options Bandwidth gets my vote every time.

Pros

Exceptional Service! I work with Bandwidth on a daily basis and they always go above & beyond! Very easy portal, the staff is great to work with!

Cons

I've worked with Bandwidth for a little over 3 years and I have watched the company involve and raise their expectations for themselves. There is nothing I do not like about working with Bandwidth!

Mark from GlobalPhone Corp.

Incredible customer service and response, ease of use on the website

Pros

Everything is user friendly on the site and the technical and customer support teams are always super fast in responding and escalate things easily and quickly for quick resolution. Very satisfied!

Cons

I would say the ordering of phone numbers can sometimes be tedious. The old version is what I use and it is much easier to navigate.

Tad from Pineapple Communications, LLC.

Great team to work with. Company provides solid value to customers.

Pros

Bandwidth provides my company with solid product at a very competitive price. They are large enough to have the services I need and a quickly responding support department.

Cons

Bit hard to work with finance team on unique taxation issues. Not a huge deal just a bit annoying and was a corner case.

Mark from Akabis, LLC

As a whole, we are happy with the services and support we receive from Bandwidth.com

Pros

The vast majority of the BW team goes the extra mile for their customers. The customer-facing portal is clean and easy to navigate.

Cons

A dedicated Account Manager would be nice to have... or should I say if we have one, we're not aware of it. I dislike how in many of the ticket replies we receive BW culture (I'm assuming) directs their employees to say "Team, we're...". Sometimes, it's not clear if the "team" is referring to BW's internal team... or if they're referring to us as a team all together. I understand this is kind of like going to Arby's restaurant and them calling you by name... "Susan, your order is ready"... trying to make the customer feel warm and fuzzy. It doesn't always translate well. I know this seems minor, but, it's an observation. Would be nice if BW would request approval for all port-aways... like your competitors do. This could head off some slams and porting errors. Seems like it should be pretty easy to do.

Raj from SNRB Labs

Bandwidth software works well consistently. If there is an outage, periodic status is provided.

Pros

The Bandwidth team is very professional. They are easy to get to and respond quickly. The customer service is very high quality. There setup is mature and works with very high reliability. If there is any outage, status is provided at regular intervals.

Cons

There are a couple of missing features for our use-case: within US and Canada the service is great, however, the international calling rates (last time I checked, which was over a year ago) need to be lowered. Also, for post-paid accounts, the short-code SMS rates are much higher than regular SMS rates (which might be true for other vendors also) so it will be good to provide some mechanism to turn short-code SMS feature off for an account or phone number.

Carri from New Horizon Communications.

Excellent response time from BW team and support

Pros

The database is real time. When requesting products most of the time you get an immediate response. Also the functionality is very easy to learn and train on. Set up under administration is also very easy and the turn around time for new colleagues to use the sight is same day.

Cons

Multiple logins for databases. One for ordering, one for trouble tickets, one for 911. It would be nice if they were all merged under one site. Also if the order could fall out to a rep when notes are applied that would be great. Typically there are instructions needed for the team when submitting a port. Those notes aren't viewed if the orders flow through BW automation.

Paul from 8x8

Fast and efficient for self service at provider level

easy self service for porting, ordering numbers and pulling CSRs

Pros

The layout is nice as well as the ease-of -use. For porting I really like the ability to set to auto port time or manual port times based on my customer criteria. Number ordering is fairly simple and straight forward. Would recommend reviewing their self-paced video on how to order DIDs in their portal. Excellent CSR search capability as well.

Cons

When going to confirm a DID order if you do not have your browser set to full size you can miss the button to submit the order. Would like to see this page scale to browser size and show the submit button for DID orders

Philip from The Maynard Group

Overall favorable impression

1. Has the features I need. 2. Very competitive pricing. 3. Cost effective. 4. Great Customer Support

Pros

They do a great job with responding to tickets and providing support. Ports through bandwidth easier than other providers by far, which I really appreciate. Support team for porting is good as well.

Cons

I have to use 3 portals to manage Bandwidth, the main portal for hosting; a seperate portal for tickets; and a 3rd portal for e911. I don't mind that their are 3 seperate portals, it just managing login and for 3 accounts is annoying, especially when they have separate parameters. Ideally I would like to be able to login once and also get from one portal to another through links. Even just providing links for the other portals on each of the portals would probably be helpful.

Carol from Akabis

Incredible Customer service

Pros

I have a lot of complex customers and complex ports that need special handling. Their executive was instrumental in assisting on a process for me and has trained our team to assist to help me with these complex ports. They have been difficult and tedious, the communication and support are top notch. The portal is easy to use and update

Cons

I would like to be able to submit a trouble ticket with out having to go to a different login area and log in to submit a ticket. At this time the rest of any issues have been resolved. I cannot think of any other cons at this time .

Jeremy from SpectrumVoIP

Because of Bandwidth's top-notch service they've been our primary carrier for several years now.

Pros

Their support is excellent and responds quickly and service disruptions are minimal if any at all. Our technical account manager is always reachable and works with our schedule so that we may minimize service disruptions for our end users. Their rates are very competitive and their LNP process is quick and painless for porting in TN's.

Robert from Access Point Inc

Been Using Bandwidth for Years - GREAT EXPERIENCE

real time access and processing of orders, number porting, complete control of e911 services we provide to end users.

Pros

Hands on real time updates, ordering and processing. We have been using several Bandwidth products and services for several years now and our business success depends on their services.

Cons

Sometimes the portal is hard to navigate to find what you are looking for but that's probably because I don 't work in it every day like my team does. Occasionally need to call in and request some porting assistance with an order.

Gabriela from Broadvoice

User Friendly

I saved alot of time with the ease of use submitting ports or ordering new numbers.

Pros

User-friendly / efficient to work with (Everything you need to fill out is on 1 screen, no need to tab or go to another screen to complete). Most other companies requires users to go to multiple tabs/screens to order or port numbers.

Cons

The partial/full port migration indicator gives off a lot of inaccurate rejects, which in the end result in loss of time making it longer to get a FOC since you need to dispute the reject and resubmit.

Larrielle from ActivePBX

Always quick customer service

Pros

I like that the software is user-friendly. The software is very self-explanatory for processing and submitted a port request. Also, another thing I enjoy about the system is creating support tickets that have a quick turn around time, instead of waiting on hold.

Cons

The only con I have with the website is the data showing for a vanity number search. I wish there were more numbers available for the search. Although at times when you speak with a rep they can provide you with more numbers.

Liz from All Covered

Easy to use, easy to navigate & reliable

Pros

It is very simple to navigate through the portal. The site is always up and reliable. It allows the user to have control over the requests. Customer Service team is awesome to work with and knowledgeable. I can get new numbers in an instance.

Cons

The automatic messages posted on orders don't make sense often so you have to call in to find out what they mean. The user often misunderstands the automated message for a message from customer service.

The Bandwidth Dashboard is very easy to use

Pros

I like that you can request changes by adding notes to the existing port order or you can call into Bandwidth porting team and they can update the port request for you.

Cons

Although I am not sure if this is part of the software or if it is the losing carrier, i have notice several times that my customer requested date receives FOC, then the system supps the order and changes the date to something other than originally requested.

Mark from Churchteams

Outstanding in every way from performance, to price, to service!

The ability to build texting features into our software product.

Pros

The bandwidth API has been very reliable, fast performing, and has the features we need. In the rare cases I have needed support they have been very friendly and helpful. We have been able to build interactive texting features into our software using the platform which has been a competitive advantage for us.

Cons

I have a hard time picking a con but maybe the time it takes to port a number into the system but in fairness to bandwidth that's often times related to the carrier porting the number out.

Clay from Featherston Media

Bandwidth provides an amazing product and their customer service is second to none.

Pros

Other than how simple the software is to navigate, the best part about Bandwidth is their customer service. I can submit a ticket and more times than not there is a resolution within the hour. They are extremely prompt as well as informative in their responses, making them very easy to work with.

Cons

The only negative experience I have had with Bandwidth has actually been resolved. Ordering numbers used to not be straight forward. However, Bandwidth recently updated their system making it much easier to search for numbers specifically.

Colby from VoipTec LLC (Formerly Voice & Data Technologies)

Ill never go back to another carrier again!

Pros

Not only is the software extremely easy to use, the turn around time and control we have as the end user over porting is 10x better than other carriers. Below are some of the features I love. 1. Being able to manually port numbers in an out with complete control the entire time 2. Control carrier level forwarding 3. Create and manage my customers the way 4. Ability to port lines where none of the big players can Not to mention the customer support team is fantastic. Always there to help and always on top of things.

Cons

Lack of International Connectivity is the only Con that i can think of, but after recent talks it appears this is in the works and will be coming soon.

Amber from Revation

Top notch Customer Success Advocates, Great Service.

Pros

I love that the quality of the product has cut down significantly on call issues reported to us by our customers. When issues arise their support team and customer success advocates are quick to help and solution for the issue.

Cons

Sometimes the dashboard is a little tricky, I find it difficult to navigate sometimes. I usually find my way to what I was looking for after a few extra clicks.

George from Broadvoice

Easy to use, Would recommend to anyone.

Fast turn up dates for my customers.

Pros

The customer service is very high quality. The database is real time. The layout is nice as well as the ease-of -use.

Cons

Brings ease to dealing with Telephony

Ease of use. Excellent feature set

Pros

The ability to manage all of carrier specific assets from a single portal. Ability to reconcile numbers, records and service offering makes Bandwidth one of the best in its class

Cons

I would like to see more ability to trap the calls as and when the happen and driven from the portal for any particular number. Debugging wise this will avoid a support round trip.

Clay from Featherston Media

Bandwidth is extremely professional and very easy to work with.

The software is extremely easy to use and Bandwidth's overall customer support has been great. They are very prompt in their responses and have resolved what few issues they've had in a timely manner.

Pros

What I like most about the software is how easy it is to navigate. The interface is very intuitive and simple to use.

Cons

The biggest hurdle in the beginning I experienced was searching for numbers to purchase. But even at that, it wasn't terrible, it just could have been better. But that process has already been updated and it's significantly easier when purchasing telephone numbers.

Taylor from 3NG Networks

The support team is very helpful and typically quick to respond.

We get the support we need and are able to control a lot of the features on our own. This is very helpful as a lot of changes need to be done as soon as possible.

Pros

It is not difficult to use. I do not need to rely on support all the time for me to make a change or to resolve an issue. If I do, they are typically quick to respond and are often very helpful.

Cons

Sometimes there is a bit of confusion when it comes to porting. As technology is not perfect, there are ups and downs on the software that might produce a false status or a delay on a notification. This can cause confusion at times. The billing team is not always the fastest to respond either, but they are still available and will respond to the tickets.

Terri from RingLeader, Inc.

RingLeader has been with Bandwidth for many years. Always great customer service!

Pros

* Bandwidth's quality of service is great! We've never had any issues. * Their customer service is excellent. * Bandwidth's system for the end user is easy to use; however, if you need help with learning, Bandwidth offers great guides and videos.

Cons

Bethanie from Jive Communications(Logmein)

Best & Most helpful Support Team!

Bandwidth is the easiest carrier to work with above all the others. It makes my job easier having a good support team.

Pros

The Portal is very intuitive and easy to use. The new number ordering dashboard is very helpful as it has more better search options.

Cons

Rejection Codes/Comments can be confusing. I also do not like that the portal logs you out after a certain amount of time

Megan from Rise Broadband

Unfailingly awesome customer service.

Pros

The people who run it clearly care about their customers' experiences. The software does a great job and, on the rare occasion when it needs a boost, the customer service is the best in the business.

Cons

I have no complaints. Bandwidth seems to work very hard at constant improvements - their speed in addressing issues outpaces mine in finding any.

Bandwidth review

Pros

The Bandwidth service was steady in most time and the supporter service was also timely. There are many numbers in Bandwidth.

Cons

1. The SMS of Bandwidth could not send to some coutries such as China. 2. The dashboard of Bandwidth should be improved. The Twilio dashboard is simple and useful. 3. The API of numbers were not steady sometimes.

Ada from New Horizon Communication

Great, very reliable.

Pros

User friendly easy to navigate through different functions. -Easy to understand -Portal is user friendly -Easy to Submit Ports and order New Numbers

Cons

It would be helfpul if the link to open a support ticket was automatically associated with the login that you're using instead of having to login via a different part of the system.

Brian from Jive Communications

Great Customer Service from Porting department

Its a way better product than other software sites like Level 3, VOIP Innovations and Onvoy.

Pros

What I like most about this software is their easy to use porting dashboard that allows me to put all the information of the port on one screen.

Cons

The thing I like least about this software is I wish some of the rejection codes sent were easier to know.

Greg from KeyMetric, Inc.

Bandwidth has been an excellent and dependable partner.

Pros

We enjoy using Bandwidth's APIs and BXML systems - they give us great flexibility while still leveraging Bandwidth's first class telephony and network.

Cons

Bandwidth in general has good access to phone numbers from most areas of the US. I hope they expand their footprint Internationally in the future.

Eyeleen from Aspect Software

Bandwidth team always provides expectional customer service.

Pros

We like the ease of navigation through the portal. Bandwidth customer service and support is always a great experience. Bandwidth knowledge of our account makes order completion ease.

Cons

Lack of route changes in Bulk through the portal. SMS Dashboard availability is not available at this time.

Excellent experience using Bandwidth Software! It's easy to use, great support, and always improving

Outstanding Support, User Friendly Portal, Makes my job easier!

Pros

-Great customer service! -Easy to understand -Portal is user friendly -Easy to Submit Ports and order New Numbers

Cons

- Unable to edit comments or delete attachments in orders -Availability of numbers in some rate centers slim or none available.

Val from Telecom

Customer support has been great but lacking lately, but issues get resolved when escalated.

Pros

The portal is user-friendly and easy to navigate. Managing and tracking customer very easy and a great help for a reseller.

Cons

Not being able to track or view past orders such feature changes as placed under a number. The system only shows the latest order and by whom rather than the whole history.

Mary from Cytracom

Porting trouble

Pros

I had very quick response from support and management. It was nice to know how quickly they responded to my request, and I felt like our customer was being helped.

Cons

I can't think of anything. Our requests are handled quickly, and we are updated with any changes in the status of a ticket.

Robert from Viirtue LLC

Great Uptime!

Pros

Bandwidth.com has excellent service. We have never had an outage with them in over two years. It is very rare for a company not to have outages.

Cons

The only con I would have to say thier pricing could be a little more aggressive. We have a few redundant carriers that hav ebetter pricing.

Best Portal Experience, Hands Down

Pros

Incredible UI that's easy to use and navigate, from provisioning, to porting, to reporting and seeing the status of all active (and aging) numbers along with features. Out of all the carriers we use, this is the benchmark for excellence.

Cons

Not much, everything is easily accessible from the start. The only thing I would like is a better way to handle certain tasks en masse, but their customer service is great and can handle any request.

Shalom from Expectel

Greatest VOIP company of all times

Pros

This company has not been down for as long as I remember, and I'm using them for over 7 years. In addition, their footprint, and products are great and advanced for advanced users.

Cons

I have no CONS to report or describe, just love the service and products that Bandwidth provides.

Craig from Jive Communications, Inc

Best of our wholesale vendors we work with.

Pros

Cons

It's not flashy and looks outdated (Not something engineers generally care about but I had to put something)

Bandwidth.com is a solid SIP service provider - no complaints

Flexibility, convenient pooling of SIP usage minutes across multiple trunks

Pros

Customer support, ease of use, features, API, E911 service is highly granular for PSAP information, SMS support

Cons

T.38 fax support is spotty, apparently due to inconsistent implementation in Bandwidth's service vendor pool

Tamara from Jive Communications

Bandwidth is great to work with. Almost everyone we work with is friendly and helpful

Pros

The portal is easy to navigate and intuitive. Having the API to be able to link in is great so we can automatically submit ports or order new numbers

Daniel from Cytracom

Bandwidth is outstanding!

Pros

Cons

Response to critical issues is sometimes lacking which delays our ability to service our customers. Overall, great service and experience!!

Review of Bandwidth

Awesome! Makes getting new numbers and porting numbers so easy!

Pros

The portal! It's so user friendly and has a really nice design to make finding things easy.

Cons

The updates provided in a port request. They seem to just run on and on. There has to be a better way to provide us updates.

Christopher from Hypercore Networks

I have been very pleased so far with my experience.

This makes porting really fast. Easily order new numbers.

Pros

Its mostly automated allowing me to make corrections easily. Employees are always polite and helpful, many going out of their way to assist in issues.

Cons

The advanced address form portion is a bit confusing. Automatic delay does not seem to work or when you press it the order goes into exception as the FOC is past due. More debugging on the delay activation part might be in order.