• Pros

• "Easy to use, impressive functionality for the price point."

• "Convenient and ease to use. App is good and the desktop platform is good."

• "Very effective system for the money. Easy to use. "

• Cons

• "Reporting could be more robust, but is adequate. "

• "MightyCall is missing a few advances features present in more established phone providers, but I have no doubt that they will continue working and adding these features over time."

• "It has gone down a couple of times. Maybe 3 times in 4 years? While that isn't much, it really puts my business into a frenzy, and it is difficult to reach a person in tech support."

Browse MightyCall Reviews

Jordan from Stampede Excursions

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Packed with A Lot of Features

Pros

The ability to auto record calls and easily configure menus was very helpful.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to control call groups more than just having a list and also it would be nice to have the good music not start over every time someone is on hold but continuously play so that when put on hold they jumped in where it was.

Response from Infratel

Replied February 2020

Hey Jordan, Thanks for the review! We will look into various technical possibilities for extending call group flexibility within the system!

Anna from Hire A Courier, LLC

Pleased With MightyCall

It works great for our company in that we are a small business and utilize a virtual receptionist. With MightyCall I am able to have the phone ring to our office for a set number of seconds and if no-one answers it rings to our virtual receptionist. We never miss a call, even with being a small company.

Pros

MightyCall is very diverse/flexible when it comes to setting up call flow. You can set specific client groups to ring to different users, set up voice instructions to direct callers to the appropriate person, accept and send texts from your cell phone using the MC app. It is easy to share voicemails, etc with other users.

Cons

I have never been able to get the app to fully function. I like the idea of having my phone ring a different tone so I am aware it's a business call, but the only way to do that is to have it ring through the app. Maybe it is my phone, but the app disconnects sometimes and I miss a call without it ever ringing. I go around this by having it ring directly to my cell. Never miss a call.

Response from Infratel

Replied February 2020

Hey Anna, We're glad you enjoy MightyCall. Regarding the app, are you using the Android or Ios version? We can look into it. ~regards

Marisa from The Kevin Eikenberry Group

Seemed Promising But...

On the plus side, people know that it's a business call. It's cheaper than what we had. On the downside, we kept getting a missed call notification every single time someone got to our phone tree and hung up. I had to tell my team to just shut off their notifications and just have it email them if they got a voicemail because otherwise we were getting so many of these notifications every day. And then the no-vacation mode thing really screwed some stuff up a few times. We ended up having to have that person get a Google Voice number to set as their Mighty Call number and then transfer their GV to another coworker because we couldn't do it within their system. Let's face it, people take vacations. People are out of the office sometimes. Seems pretty crazy to not have some way to forward that person's calls.

Pros

It was a lot cheaper than what we were using. We also liked the idea of the app because it meant that we could tell that it was a business call vs. a personal call which is something we couldn't do with our previous software.

Cons

There is no vacation mode. I used to be able to forward one of my coworker's extensions to another coworker while they were out of the office but I can't do that anymore. Which means that when one of our sales people is out of the office on vacation, all of those calls just go to voicemail. Which, in a small business, really isn't acceptable. I actually asked your customer service about this one day (on a day when I really needed this feature to work) and was told that not only could I not do it but that it wasn't essential for our business. Which was uncalled for and frankly untrue. There needs to be some way to temporarily transfer someone extension to someone else or enable a vacation mode and it automatically transfers calls to another person or something.

It was cheaper.

Response from Infratel

Replied February 2020

Hey Marisa, We're sorry to hear your customer service experience was so unhelpful. We appreciate you giving the service a chance and are sorry the lack of options for rerouting calls to an employee on vacation cost your business. ~regards

Charles from Escape Room 13

MightCall killed the Automated Telemarketers

Overall, I'm mostly pleased.

Pros

I like that it got rid of the automated phone calls.

Cons

I really want some answering service options. I like ringing all employees at once, then after a certain time, it would ring an answering service, or even my phone after all the employees. I would switch my other business today if this existed. Also, you cannot 'complete' items from History tab in the IOS app. I can only choose 'complete' from the dashboard. I don't like this.

Reasons for Choosing MightyCall

I have one business with MightyCall and another with Grasshopper. You will not get my other business until you implement an if/then call option. Call all employees, and if no one answers, then ring boss/answering service.

Response from Infratel

Replied March 2020

Hey Charles, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Regarding the inability to complete items in the history tab, we're in the process of overhauling and adding more options when sorting/organizing call history, so soon enough that problem should be resolved. In the meantime, good luck with business!

Peter from H2OKnow Water Group Ltd.

MIghty Call

Overall, we are happy with the service, price and uptime of the system. It has increased our communications and customer satisfaction.

Pros

I like the portability and ease of administration. I am not locked into my office, and with their features it is comforting to know that the phone call is recorded allowing a higher level of CRM. We have to date not had any downtime or disruption in service.

Cons

UI/UX - Although everything is functional the experience for the user is a little bit confusing.

Response from Infratel

Replied February 2020

Hey Peter, Thanks for leaving a review and we're glad your business is doing well! We're always on a mission to get our UI simple and comfortable--since we know VoIP can be confusing--so do you mind specifying which parts your team finds unclear?

Travis from Masitects LLC

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Horrible Experience

Horrible. I never spend the time to write a review but the aggression I have went through with this company is crazy!

Pros

There are a lot of features we ended up using such as the softphone, being able to access messages, voicemail and phone calls on the computer.

Cons

Very very very slow. This is not just on my own forwarded phone either. The app for both Android and Apple are just down right terrible. There have been numerous dropped calls, in call recordings of our clients saying they can not hear us, and messages that never have been received. We have talked to support numerous times and their reply is usually saying it is a bug we are trying to fix. Thanks for letting us know. For the prime price that we were paying the support was terrible not to mention the service. We ended up just using this service through the computer for phone calls. What a hassle... Lastly, we ended up wanting to port our number to a different service. This was yet again another hassle. Finally we get the information we need to finish the port out and a few days later we get an email saying, "Phone Number Removed"! Now we cant port our phone number that all of our clients have been calling for more than 2 years.... So if you like a service that doesn't work, has poor support, steals your phone number when you decide to move to a different service, then MightyCall is perfect for you. Otherwise if your a normal business person that actually wants to be productive for your company then STAY AWAY! FAR AWAY!!!!

Reasons for Choosing MightyCall

I didn't, I am currently transferring over to Line2.

Response from Infratel

Replied August 2019

Hello Travis, Sorry your experience was so negative. Addressing your concerns: -There was a minor bug with our mobile app that you contacted us about in October 2018. The subsequent release fixed that bug and we didn't hear from you about call quality afterwards. -Porting a number requires an active account, which means the monthly fee needs to be paid. You can't stop using the service and get a port if you still owe part of the monthly cost (we don't charge cancellation fees, don't worry). -In your case however, we will activate your account to port out your number without requiring the fees you owe, but please not that we did in fact send you multiple emails informing you that your payment was past due and your account was at risk of being disabled. We are starting the porting process today. Good luck to your business in the future.

Lauren from LK Institute, LLC

Works, but not the best

Pros

It is very low cost which is great. However, you get what you pay for.

Cons

The date and time of received calls or messages is consistently inaccurate. Also, we have had issues with our voicemail message being played twice in a row before someone was able to leave a message. Lastly, the numbers are clearly recycled so we get a lot of calls from previous users of our phone number. The app is not very functional or user friendly. It is very slow and lags most of the time.

Reasons for Choosing MightyCall

Because it seemed like it would be the best option at the time because we were very, very small when we first started the business.

Response from Infratel

Replied February 2020

Hey Lauren, We're sorry you had issues with the service. We don't keep costs down to reflect our quality but to give customers the chance to use VoIP without breaking the bank. Regarding your specific issues, did you ever consult with our product team to help you set up calling rules?

Chris from Chris Henrie Therapy, LLC

Mighty Call friendly

Overall it has been good and when I have had issues customer service has been very helpful.

Pros

It allows me to have a number for clients to call without purchasing another phone

Cons

It has progressively gotten less quirky and easier to use. There have been limitations in texting that have improved. At times it feels difficult to navigate like going to history then text to try to pick up where I left off

Reasons for Choosing MightyCall

It was recommended because my virtual assistant was using it with other clients

Response from Infratel

Replied February 2020

Hey Chris, Thanks for the review. We're glad you like the system, but could you be more specific about how you feel the system has gotten harder to use?

Tracie from El Paso Garage Door Repair

A+ For Might

My day job is running a call center, I have 20 years experience with IVR's and phone systems. My husband has a garage door repair bussiess and I wanted to be able to use different phone numbers for different advertising streams, as to allow me to track results. Also wanted to be able to route calls to mulitiple people at the same. Mightycall was super simple to set up , easy to change on the fly, and you can't beat the price.

Pros

Easy to use, impressive functionality for the price point.

Cons

Reporting could be more robust, but is adequate.

Response from Infratel

Replied March 2020

Hey Tracie, Thanks for the review! We're glad someone with so much IVR experience can appreciate the simplicity and functionality of the system!

Gregory from Gregory Ramon Design Studio, Inc.

Industry: Architecture & Planning

GRDS Business Experience

Mighty calls helps us track and communicate with our clients consistently

Pros

Call Flow options for answering and routing calls Multiple options for conducting calls (webphone, cell, landline) Updated contacts features Ability to record calls

Cons

intermittent service issues software bugs

Response from Infratel

Replied February 2020

Hey Gregory, Thanks for using MightyCall and leaving a review! We're always thrilled to get positive feedback. Keep your business going strong!

Thomas from iTicket.law

Activity Feature is a Game Changer

Pros

I've spoken with countless virtual phone companies and MightyCall's "activity" feature is a game changer. It has all missed calls and voicemails in a dashboard where you can easily assign and complete them. It's like a to-do list for replying back to sales and service calls in a timely manner. The best feature in the game. Everything else that Mightycall has is good, but is pretty standard stuff across virtual phone companies.

Cons

While the activity feature is a game changer, it's back breaking not to know what the IVR selection of the missed call was. For example, if you have a service department and a sales department, neither one knows who should call back the missed call. having the IVR selection is pretty standard stuff in almost every other virtual phone company. If they added this feature, I'd be a Mightycall evangelist for life. Right now, I'm just lukewarm. The activity feature is incredible, but lacks just that one final step.

Response from Infratel

Replied October 2018

Hey Thomas, we appreciate the review. That's a great recommendation, so we'll look into getting it developed as soon as we can.

Michael from Verillas, LLC.

General review of MightyCall

For our small business, it helps us manage our call volume with a small staff and lets us relocate our phones to other locations when we are on the move. It takes a little bit of setting up, but well worth it for how it can help manage your calls.

Pros

Easy and quick to edit you call flow or change your pre-recorded messages. Easy to subdivide call flows between multiple members and have segregated messages and management.

Cons

Difficult to record automated messages, but we only use the phone recordings so the computer and microphone method may be better. Sometime the messages will glitch and not let you mark them as resolved. We have messages from years past that are just always there we can never get rid of.

Response from Infratel

Replied December 2018

Thank you for the review Michael. In my experience, recording custom messages on a computer with a good microphone does result in higher quality recordings. For the glitched messages, is there anything they have in common? Length or distance or anything we can investigate further? ~Best regards

Susan M from Susan M Signer Services

Mighty Call's Multi-Tier Pricing Creates Great Value to Small Business Owners

Pros

Time savings, price, and less interruptions so I may focus on projects or assignments. Are you a small firm or sole proprietor? If yes, then Mighty Call may be an option for you. Mighty Call is a virtual receptionist service. As a sole proprietor, you may not be able to afford a full-time receptionist or you may only need your phones answered on a limited basis. Therefore, using Mighty Call is an affordable option. I find spending time on the telephone to answers calls is taking away from my work when I should be focusing on taking care of customers. As a business owner, I look for value and based upon need. Value is in the toll-free numbers and allocating telephone time so you may stay focused on projects or assignments for the customers. I tried Mighty Call as a free trial. My business is at the point where now I'll need to purchase Mighty Call.

Cons

I know it may sound strange, but the con is the lack of control of who handles my telephone calls. Personally, I prefer a hands-on experience with the client. Reality is that answering each telephone call interrupts my work flow and affects my ability to generate more income.

Response from Infratel

Replied September 2018

Hello Susan, We appreciate your feedback. We value our customers and their time and can definitely understand your wish to stay tuned and control each and every process of your business. We can advise you to use our Caller ID feature for figuring out who¿s calling you, and more importantly, you can use CNAM for branding your business when you make phone calls. If you wish to avoid undesired calls or can't talk right now, transfer it to a voicemail by using the call screening feature. Anna Head of Customer Care

Suzanne from Spirit Gate Acupuncture PC

I have eliminated robot calls! My VA can do customer service from my business number

By having people press "1" to speak to me or leave a message, I have almost completely eliminated robo-calls. Most robots don't follow voice commands.

Pros

You can get it to do just about anything you can imagine for a fraction of the price of other systems.

Cons

I have to call MightyCall to have them help me configure it, which they always do promptly and patiently, but sometimes I try to do it myself and it never works as well as if I just call them and have them help me configure it. I don't like that I get notified that I had "recent activity" I don't know if that is a dropped call or an important text message. I wish it distinguished between text messages, voicemails and dropped calls

Tony from Picture Stock Worldwide Inc

"MightyCall Is The Best Virtual Phone System For Any Size Business & At A Great Price"

My overall experience has been very positive. I have already recommended this company to a few business associates and they too really like it. I can communicate with my customers from anywhere and the calls are always crystal clear.

Pros

The entire platform is very user friendly. This system will work for any size business. Your entire team will get hooked on this very quickly. The mobile app works flawlessly. You can run your business from anywhere and no customer will every know where you are.

Cons

You do not have an unlimited minutes plan like Grasshopper. does. In the beginning I had a couple of questions which were answered right away but I wish there was an FAQ section which would have made it easy and I would not need to bother sending any emails to find out.

Response from Infratel

Replied October 2018

Hey Tony, we're thrilled to hear you like the service! We're actually in the process of adding a FAQ section to our website--which questions did you need answered that you think should be included in FAQs? Thanks for spreading the word!

Justin from Krista K's Ice Cream

Industry: Restaurants

Long time MightyCall user, better than all other alternatives

Pros

I like that it's super easy to set up and maintain. We use it basically to tell our customers our hours of operation.

Cons

I wish my plan offered an api. We can't spend more money since we are a tiny, one location, family business. Our hours change day to day and I wish I could automate the updating of our audio message, but that's not available on the tier of service we are on.

Response from Infratel

Replied October 2018

Hey Justin, thanks for the review. I know API is currently only available with the ultimate plan, but we are doing some testing on further integrations that would allow us to extend it to the other plans as well. Hopefully it's ready to go sooner rather than later

Brannon from Boke Bowl

Virtual Assistant

Pros

I can only speak to the way we use Mighty Call, which is strictly as a virtual assistant. I have two locations but want one phone number that then routes the callers' calls to the correct location based on a simple phone tree. For this, it works very well.

Cons

Response from Infratel

Replied October 2018

Hey Brannon, thanks for giving us some feedback!

Tyson from BrightOrder

MightyCall Review

This has allowed our team to answer calls seamlessly from anywhere. An absolutely blessing for our work from home team members.

Pros

This is the most affordable and simple solution I have found to receive customer phone calls from anywhere in the world. It's perfect for small and medium sized organizations that cannot spent thousands of a dollars per month for enterprise systems loaded with unnecessary features and complexity.

Cons

It isn't possible to nest multiple IVR trees without passing calls to another number within the system.

Response from Infratel

Replied October 2018

Hey Tyson, we're glad to hear the service has been a help to your business. Keep up the good work!

Brandy from Serenity V Steam

A Must Have for your Business

Pros

MightyCall helps me to stay connected with my clients all from the touch of my cell phone. What I enjoy the most about this software is its easy functions for call set up/IVR solution.

Cons

Cons: I cannot start a text thread to a client. I can respond if the client texts me.

Response from Infratel

Replied May 2019

Hey Brandy, thanks for the review! Regarding your problem with starting a text message thread, our tier 1 will be contacting you shortly to help sort that out. Happy calling!

Jordan from Energy Simply

Industry: Utilities

Good solid choice for business phone service

Pros

Easy to use. Service Works well with IPhone.

Cons

If you run out of minutes on your subscription it will cut you off in the middle of a call with a customer! I have infrequent complaints with some customers not being able to get through when they try to call.

Response from Infratel

Replied November 2018

Thanks for the review Jordan. You're right, cutting off in the middle of a call is pretty terrible--we'll get on fixing that immediately (we have something to eliminate that situation entirely coming soon).

Katherine from The Park Avenue Inn

The Inn

No technical issues with MightyCall; and therefore I don’t lose valuable time.

Pros

Privacy of my personal line. There have been no technical problems with MightyCall;and therefore, I don’t lose valuable work time. It was recommended by my web maintenance company.

Cons

No complaints. A text notification might be nice. Overall very happy with the software.

Response from Infratel

Replied November 2018

Hey Katherine, glad to hear things are going well for your business with MightyCall!

September 2016

September 2016

Customers are not valued here

This company is horrible! I don't even know where I begin. I guess I should start with the poor service. Their app is extremely faulty: when I would try to make outgoing calls to clients, my personal cell phone number would show. Then the app wouldn't allow me to play my voicemails, so I every time a got a voicemail, I would have to wait until I got home to check them on my desktop. On top of that the reception during the calls was poor. I could barely hear the call even with speaker phone and the calls would go in and out. -- Not a good look for a new business owner! I've gotten better service from Google voice, which is free! They failed to resolve these issues over a 3 month period. They refused to adjust my bill, so I was charged for services I did not receive. When I cancelled my account, they charged me for another month because of the few days it takes to port the number out. Then, they kept charging me after I cancelled and there wasn't even a phone number on the account! HORRIBLE SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE. They do not value their customers. I would give 0 stars if I could.

Pros

Features that are appealing

Cons

You don't actually get the features that they market to you because of all the problems with their service Bad reception that makes your company look bad Poor service and customer service

Response from MightyCall

Replied September 2016

Dear customer, We’re deeply sorry you didn’t have the best experience with MightyCall. We appreciate your comments, as we use all information and feedback we receive for service improvement. I would like to follow up on some of the points you made: • Playing voicemails through mobile app – it’s important to have stable internet access via phone carrier or use wi-fi, when you need to upload files. Unstable internet access may cause delays in loading and playing files on your account. • Сall quality – call quality issues may occur due to either phone carrier having technical issues or local settings. In case there is a technical issue on telecom provider side, regrettably, there is not much we can do. • Initiating phone calls – the MightyCall service and app itself provides different ways for phone calls initiation and defining phone number, and all customers are free to choose preferred method through application settings. We apologize for taking so long to resolve those issues, and we will continue to work on improving the quality of our customer service. We’ve refunded subscription fee charged from your credit card after the number was ported out. Your card was charged automatically, as the account wasn’t technically canceled yet. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and concerns. Best, Anna MightyCall Customer Success

Daniel from National Security Alarms

Industry: Security and Investigations

I have found the platform to be very slow and difficult to navigate when just starting.

after hours call management

Pros

The process of setting up call flows was fairly simple and intuitive. I liked the control and customization of the call flows and the greetings. It's a must that there is an app (although below I have made improvement suggestions). So far does what we need so it works well enough for now.

Cons

Slow, difficult UI/UX with everything besides the call flows, but still needs some getting used to. There is bad management of activity, causing me to have to go to history and hit voicemail to see a clear, manageable view of the important activity. seems like the history and activity section are redundant, and confusing. Please find a way to merge this. The mobile app should have a speaker phone option for voice mail!!! The navigation is a different experience that lacks cohesion between the desktop and mobile.

Response from Infratel

Replied June 2017

Hello Daniel, On behalf of MightyCall, I'd love to thank you for the feedback. We're working on building useful and trusted service. Our last product release contained UI improvements.We'll be more than happy to hear your comments on re-designed navigation. Anna Head of Customer Success

Gabriel from 3 Keys Brewing

Great Service and Value!

Great from end to end.

Pros

It was very easy to use, set up and make changes. Gives your company a professional appearance at a great price.

Cons

No cons, just no longer needed the call tree.

Response from Infratel

Replied February 2020

Hey Gabriel, Thanks for the great feedback. If we're ever on the Gulf Coast, we'll stop in for a drink!

Chris from Cookinpellets.com

Works as promised

We ate answering all calls more due to the out teach to cover many employees.

Pros

Travels with us! At office or on cell and multiple people are able to be contacted with the extensions

Cons

A bit clunky to set up and kinda of deep with features.

Response from Infratel

Replied February 2020

Hey Chris, Thanks for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to help us out. One more quick question, since we know VoIP is complicated: Do you have any advice for how we can ease new customers into the process?You noted a clunky setup but stuck it out to reap the rewards of the system, and we think more people would benefit from doing the same.

Michelle from Hairs 2 the Bride, LLC

Industry: Cosmetics

Too many missed calls

It is ok. If I never had a missed call or call straight to voicemail I would love this product.

Pros

That it will make multiple phones ring when a call comes in.

Cons

Calls come in but no one's phone rings and the client goes straight to voicemail. Some times we do not know a client calls until we look at our records and at the time it is too late. Potentially lost money.

Price

Response from Infratel

Replied February 2020

Hey Michelle, Sorry to hear your experience was unsatisfactory. By chance, did you ever reach out to our product/customer service team for help? Often if too many calls are going straight to voicemail, the call distribution setup may have been off. We're more than willing to help you out, if you want to give the service another chance. ~regards

Sandra from Red Sand Studios

Industry: Photography

Great service

Pros

I get alerts on my cell and don't have to use my personal number for business. This is great because I can also set my business hours and not get calls in the middle of the night.

Cons

Sometimes I don't get alerts of calls that have come in. This is bothersome as I'd like to know who calls immediately in case it's a client.

Josh from PEXhouse.com

Good but has connection limitations

pretty good. There are issues but, we don't use it as a primary method of communication so we can get by. If it was our primary phone line it would not be worth it.

Pros

Convenient and ease to use. App is good and the desktop platform is good.

Cons

Connection issues, miss calls frequently connection quality is spotty

Response from Infratel

Replied February 2020

Hey Josh, Thanks for the review. Regarding call quality, where you ever able to diagnose certain situations when the line would be clear/unclear? That info could really help us out to improve the issue in the future.

August 2014

Grisel

Industry: Printing

August 2014

Outstanding Service

we got lucky finding this service. We are starting our journey as a Small business, so we were really looking to provide our clients with a professional company phone number without sacrificing the mobility that doing business over the cell phone gives us. The guys at Mighty Call really deliver, we are only paying $10 a month and for that we are getting two phone numbers, with many personalization options for business hours and voicemail, and extensions. We also get the Mighty App that filters all our social media, phone calls, and emails and sends us notifications very time a client is trying to reach us. This makes us feel in control and all this still from our cell phones!! Andy worked really hard to a vanity number that would represent us at no extra cost! So now our number is 844 SMALL ME how cool is that :) So in a few words: This guys deliver excellent customer service, easy and friendly setup, an app that filters all your social media, emails and phone calls, the ability to do business out of the office and more, all for a very very low cost. Don't think about it twice, go for it :)

Pros

Cons

None, don't think about it twice, and go for it :)

Mighty Call

Very good system. No problems in three plus years.

Pros

Very effective system for the money. Easy to use.

Cons

Can’t play recordings on Mac. Otherwise no complaints

Response from Infratel

Replied November 2018

Hey, thank you for the review. The mac issue seems a bit odd though--have you contacted our support team to try and figure the issue out?

Angel from ARC Vending Corp.

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great solution!

Support has been available when needed!

Pros

The app/software is a great option for distributing calls and setting different call flows depending kn what you want. Really enjoy having the text option.

Cons

Currently does not support receiving attachments

Better offer package.

Response from Infratel

Replied February 2020

Hey Angel, Thanks for the review. We're exploring different attachments we could possibly include in the system for input at a later date.

Robby from Joyride Houston

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Joyride Houston Input

We really like the ease of implementation

Pros

Ease of use for employees Separate lines Texting feature

Cons

My time zone keeps going from CST to a European one We are getting 6-10 dropped 8 second calls a day

Reasons for Choosing MightyCall

Better price for multiple users

Response from Infratel

Replied February 2020

Hey Robby, Thanks for taking the time to give a review. I'll have the tech department look into why those dropped calls are happening.

john from doctor's choice

Great starter entrepreneur phone system

Pros

Web based, access from anywhere. Inexpensive way to record calls.

Cons

Calls can lag. Had to reroute to a landline.

Response from Infratel

Replied October 2018

Hey John, we're happy to hear the system is doing well for you. Best regards!

Craig from NHWLC

You get what you pay for

Pros

It accomplishes its primary function in the sense of receiving and making calls.

Cons

The app does not function great. If you are using the app to answer a call and get an actual call on your mobile, it is a nightmare.

Response from Infratel

Replied November 2018

Hey Craig, thank you for the feedback. We've been making strides to improve the app's functionality, so hopefully your issues are resolved soon.

Brice from Spark Events

Functional Product

Like user interface.

Pros

Payment options, and the plan. Ability to listen to voicemails on the computer.

Cons

The app and calls drop. Low quality in sound.

Response from Infratel

Replied November 2018

Hey Brice, we're glad you like the new UI. Regarding the call quality, have you talked to our support team? It's likely there is a source behind the problem that they could help identify. Thanks again!

Andres from Vortex/Bexar Mail

Awesome Virtual Phone Service

Separate business numbers to my personal mobile phone. Be able to answer and respond to texts on the go.

Pros

You can do so much with the configurations that they provide you on the user control panel. It's very simple to use & understand.

Cons

Can not block a range of numbers, you have to insert each number manually. Can't dial out from a desk-phone.

Kim from Mile High Fitness and Wellness

Mighty call review

Great support, good software

Pros

ease of use . very easy to use for everyone on our eam

Cons

quality of calls. especially using speaker phone

Response from Infratel

Replied February 2020

Hey Kim, Thanks for the review! We appreciate the feedback. Quick question: when your call quality is subpar, are the calls on your cell phone or the webphone? And are you in your in your workplace or somewhere else?

Justin from Verillas

MightyCall is functional

Pros

Call re-routing dashboard, app access and message recording is all reasonable

Cons

Cost to value is challenging. Once your number is in their ecosystem, leaving is difficult.

Response from Infratel

Replied November 2018

Hey Justin, thanks for the review. A note though, we port numbers both in and out, so leaving isn't as difficult as it is in other systems.

janet from YOUR LEASING SOLUTION

mighty call

I DO NOT LIKE THIS SOFTWARE AT ALL, IT NEEDS A LOT OF BUGS FIXED AS YOU CAN SEE FROM MY ABOVE COMMENT

Pros

THERE IS NOT REALLY ANYTHING I LIKE ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE MAYBE THAT IT IS STRICTLY INTERNET USE.

Cons

FIRST OF ALL I DO NOT LIKE HOW WHEN YOU CALL A PHONE NUMBER IF YOU NEED TO "PUSH 0 FOR THE OPERATOR" IT DOES NOT WORK YOU CANT PUSH THE NUMBER. I ALSO DO NOT LIKE HOW IF THE CALL DROPS AND YOU IMMEDIATELY WANT TO CALL THEM BACK IT SAYS YOU NEED TO "END THE CALL" FIRST BUT THERE IS NO CURRENT CALL SO YOU CANT DO ANYTHING UNLESS YOU EXIT FULLY OUT OF THE SYSTEM, EVEN SHUT YOUR COMPUTER DOWN AT TIMES. I REALLY DO NOT LIKE THIS SYSTEM AT ALL

Response from Infratel

Replied May 2019

Hey Janet, we're sorry to hear you had some problems with the system. Regarding the system's ease of use, did anyone ever reach out to you (or vice versa) about setting the system up and maximizing its use?

Chad from MOZAY

Breathing new life into phone software

Fantastic phone provider – the best I've ever used. I would never turn back to our old provider.

Pros

MightyCall is new, and you can tell in all the best ways. The apps and website are clean and easy to use, the pricing tiers are common sense, and the support team is responsive. We've had a good time switching to MightyCall from our previous phone provider – a bloated, overpriced giant in desperate need of updates. It has lots of smart automation features that other phone providers don't.

Cons

Response from Infratel

Replied May 2019

Hey Chad, thank you for the nice review! What are some of the features you'd like to see added in the near future? ~regards

Tanner from GETUS Communications Ltd

Incredible workplace tool.

Pros

Functionality with ease. You don't need to be a system administrator to run your call centre. System allows for computer, VoIP and mobility application functionality. No need to run your business from a desk.

Cons

Lack of hold music options. Ie. live hold music of radio, ete while users await for a Team member. Being able to disable "activities" on a per number basis.

Jamie from Titan Air Conditioning Inc

Has potential

Pros

Love being able to text and voicemail to text

Cons

When talking to customers there is a delay and sometimes when calling customers they can't hear me it's too staticky

Because I could record calls

Response from Infratel

Replied February 2020

Hey Jamie, Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear that your call quality wasn't what you expected. Could you possibly provide more details on exactly when calls would sound staticky?

Warren from Midwives of NJ

MIghty call for medcial pratice

Great!

Pros

Easy to configure all the different call flows we need

Cons

the Mobile App has limited admin features

Response from Infratel

Replied November 2018

Thanks for the review Warren! And don't worry, we're looking to expand admin features on the mobile app.

Michael from SANTA TRACKER

Industry: Broadcast Media

SANTA TRACKER

It is very easy to use and they have a great support team and a marketing team. You can email their support team if you have any problems and they give you a 30 day moneyback guarantee. You can also reach their support team by phone.

Pros

It is very easy to use and very easy to set up.

Cons

There is nothing at all that I do not like about it.

Reasons for Choosing MightyCall

MightyCall was more reasonable but also did the same thing but it came with more features and it was very easy to use and it’s very cheap

Response from Infratel

Replied February 2020

Hey Michael, we're thrilled you're so happy with the product. Keep your business thriving!

Stan from GreenNurse Group

Excellent small business solution

Pros

Setup is fairly easy, and the service works consistently

Cons

Unable to delete calls from the call log. I don't need every incomplete call saved.

Response from Infratel

Replied October 2018

Hey Stan, glad to hear you're having success using MightyCall. To help us out, can you elaborate on how you think our customer support could be better? Thanks and happy calling!

RhondaK from SMB Tech School/BDP Film Co

MightyCall is exactly its name.

Being in business today has its challenges. But having great quality services like like MightyCall. Thank you more than words can express.

Pros

The business listing.

Cons

Call drops from apps. Loading minutes. I'd like to be notified in advance of low minutes by text.

Response from Infratel

Replied April 2017

Dear Rhonda, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we appreciate it. We are glad to announce that we've just launched the new product updates. Now MIGHTYCALL mobile apps and web version have a new screen - 'Account'. The screen shows actual talk minutes and text messages usage, as well as your bank account balance. Please enjoy using the new version of the product. Yours, MightyCall

Adonis from Battery Viking Inc

Absolutely The Best.

Hands down the best call capture service for this price point. I was hesitant two years ago when I began. It just work so well for our corporation which has many different companies attached. How can you possibly go wrong ?! THX Mighty Call

Pros

Cheap. Reliable. Easy to use. Many other items.

Cons

Having to figure out call cirlcles etc.

Less expense.

Response from Infratel

Replied February 2020

Hey Adonis, We're thrilled you're happy with the service! We know VoIP can be complicated, so do you have any tips on how we can better approach new customers during setup? (Fantastic name, by the way!)

Tom from Hatley Law Office

Very Good App on the verge of being Great

Pros

Lots of different features for allowing IVR, hold music, queues, round robin, etc. Can use webphone or cell phones, so it makes it flexible for the staff to answer calls. Great customer service, always available to help.

Cons

Not great for organizing calls if you have employees that work in different departments. Would love to be able to add contacts to mightycall so we know the client calling. Most importantly, NEED to know the IVR selection of the missed call or voicemail - IE. if it's a sales call or customer service so that we know which dept. should return the call

kanta from Naveen Kella MD PA

MIghty Call

Pros

It is easy to use. I can use with headphones on my laptop

Cons

Once in a while my speaker/mike would get off

Response from Infratel

Replied February 2020

Hey Kanta, Thanks for leaving a review! May I ask what kind of mic you're using?

Stijn from The Green Ants

Enterprise grade system for very low price. Great value

Enterprise grade phone and connect center solution for my complete team for less money then my personal cell phone bill

Pros

Workflow capabilities are very rich with a very easy to use application. Great high end features that you normally don't get at this price from grasshopper and others

Cons

They don't have the phone number I liked, but they still had enough to choose from from the right area codes