• Pros

• "The connection quality is great, and having an app that allows our clients to call us at our local home office number (or vice versa) even while we are on the other side of the world is GOLDEN! "

• "I love that Ooma office allows me to make my small business stand out when customers call my office. I especially love the virtual receptionist feature."

• "It was easy to get it up and running, and it’s consistent. Also, Customer Support is always helpful with us. "

• Cons

• "Setting up numbers was a little confusing but support was great at helping."

• "when the internet goes down your phones in the office cannot be used. However, i have my calls forwarded to my cell phone so no calls are missed."

• "We had some occasional clarity problems with VOIP."

Browse Ooma Office Reviews

Sharon from Blonde Renditions Creative

Industry: Graphic Design

The answer to my office phone needs

I went through many VoIP phone services before finally getting ooma office. It was so easy to set up and easy to customize so that I can look like a larger company and route calls to different departments or phones.

Pros

Ooma office is super simple to set up oh, it has all the features that you want and you can customize it to the size of your company. In addition to all that it is very affordable.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything did I don't like about Ooma office.

Reasons for Choosing Ooma Office

Ooma office is more affordable and has a much easier interface to work with.

Mark from Armormax

Ooma is Great

Really couldn't be happier with Ooma. We switched from more of a legacy provider and the features that you get with Ooma and for the price make it a 10x times investment for our company for all the features they provide.

Pros

Ooma has amazing support and they are constantly updating their application. Our company has been thrilled with the updates over the years and it is such a reliable product that we feel we are definitely getting the best value we can from them.

Cons

Really happy with everything but my least favorite part about the software would be the apps. They seem to crash or don't sync with my phone as often. We purchased and pay for the Ooma plan for their phones but the apps come free of charge I just wish the apps worked a lot better.

Reasons for Choosing Ooma Office

We did a trial of Dialpad and found the service spotty and unreliable.

Scott from SearchMaster Software

Easy to use, but prepare for issues

I took over phone responsibilities for another small company, which had a virtual 800 # they used for everything. I started an Ooma Office account, bought all their equipment and phones, ordered their service and ported my 800 number to my Ooma Office provided number - all as they suggested. Without delay I started getting hit with SPAM calls daily, lots of them, which are coming from the local exchange number they assigned me. I asked them to change that number, but they wanted to charge me to do-so. Their call quality is hit or miss, and doesn't seem to be tied directly to MY internet quality as I've hooked the hardware straight to the modem and still had bad quality. Thier software, account dashboard and features are ALL amazing - so no complaints there. It was very easy to get running and give the appearance of a VERY large and professional setup, but that is hurt by the call quality.

Pros

Very easy to setup out of the box and get running with their config site, TONS of features for something priced so low, very easy to use, LOVE the options, price is amazing.

Cons

My two biggest issues have been call quality and spam calls, both of which COULD be issues from my end admittedadly, but not likely. I've got a very fast internet connection, and had no spam call issues before switching to ooma office. After the switch, I get 15 to 20 robo calls per day, and when I take calls I generally have to speak quite slowly so that words don't drop. Also, their tech support personnel leave a bit to be desired and take days to get back to you, IF at all, and only give you partial answers.

Stephanie from AVIA Consulting, Inc.

Easy Setup, Plentiful Features, Easy To Use, Excellent Value

Given that Ooma office is 1/4th the cost of my old Verizon business line I'm thrilled. I get a bunch of new features with Ooma plus the mobile app. It's a big win-win-win for me and I'm very satisfied. I'm also please how Ooma keeps adding new features or improving business.

Pros

Ooma Office has a plethora of features to streamline any small business. I use only a fraction of these and they keep adding more and more which isn't surprising for a hybrid on-site/cloud PBX model. It's a big plus that I could keep my phone number and Ooma support has been terrific from day one. The mobile app lets me call from my "office phone" no matter where I am so long as I have some kind of internet access for my phone. Audio quality has been very good and only rare instances where network congestion affected quality noticeably.

Cons

There is one caveat and one improvement I feel is needed. The caveat is if your internet connection goes down or has significant problems, so is your phone service. The mobile app only seems to start ringing with the 3rd ring of the office phone. About half the time the call goes to voicemail before I can answer not matter how fast I move.

Robert Wallace from Armstrong & Muñoz

A Solid Option For Small Businesses

The Ooma platform has been great for our office. The apps and web portal give us everything we need to have a customized set up. The only problems we've had have been hardware related, and those were resolved by their support team.

Pros

The Ooma Business platform is pretty robust and easy to setup and use. We've been able to deploy phones and fax and our clients get a professional experience when they call us.

Cons

There are a couple of quality of life features missing, i.e. you can text from mobile, but not from desktop.

Reasons for Choosing Ooma Office

The price, features, and reliability.

Daniel from Firestorm Gear

Amazing product, service, and price!!!

Amazing, spectacular, out of this world... you get the picture!

Pros

It is one of the cheapest options on the market for small business, but gives you the full functionality of a enterprise.

Cons

Nothing. I have no issues, nor have I ever had any issues, with Ooma!

Reasons for Choosing Ooma Office

I needed an ability to use virtual attendants, mobile answering, text messaging, and other features. Ooma is the only one who offers all of these features for a great price.

Jessica from Brockwell IT Consulting

Good for a small business who just needs a phone

Pros

We have used Ooma for several years now and it has served its purpose as our "main" number. Since our office is fairly virtual and we typically deal with customers via email and online meetings, we just needed a phone and Ooma is a good option. Set up was super easy and has been mostly maintenance free. We have customers in both the US and Canada and this service allows calls from both and there is no additional per minute charge when calling Canada. The Virtual assistant, who answers calls when there is no one to take them, was easy to set up and seems to work most of the time. You can create your own recording to answer the calls as well as use the automated voice service.

Cons

While it was easy to set up, we have had a few connectivity issues. Some of it is unpreventable - with a VoIP phone service you need internet, and if that goes out there is a problem. But there have been a few times where the Ooma server was down and we weren't notified. Also there is a function that allows you to have automated withdrawals to pay for account overages. Sometimes this service would not be working and they would cancel our conference bridge subscription without notice. We have used the conference bridge service for a while now and it is mostly reliable, but is most affected by this funding/billing defect.

A Simple VoIP Solution for Small Businesses

I use the Ooma phone app so that I can receive business calls even when I'm away from my desk. Using the app, you don't even need any hardware.

Pros

The obvious is each phone line costs much less than a typical phone line. You get free digital faxing and a toll-free number.

Cons

There are other VoIP systems that can be more dynamic and, if needed, have a lot more options. For the basic small business, Ooma is a good choice.

Jive

Tara from Epstein-Lang & Ohler, LLC

Industry: Law Practice

Ooma Office-Good Value

We are able to take business calls even when we are working outside of the office.

Pros

Ability to answer calls in the office on a regular phone and also on an app on a cell phone.

Cons

The technology lends to poor call quality once in a while.

Reasons for Choosing Ooma Office

Ooma had the lowest price for the services we need.

Scott from Metro South Gymnastics Academy

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great VOIP phone for your business

Overall my experience with Ooma has been great! I really like that with the app, I can use my business phone on my cell phone, which comes in handy during the current stay at home orders.

Pros

What I like most about Ooma is that I can easily set up an initial secretary response when somebody calls, create extensions and receive voicemails in my inbox. With the app on my phone, my business phone is wherever I am.

Cons

One thing that I like least about the software is that I can be a little bit confusing when setting up but if you call, someone is available to walk you through your issue.

Richelle from Dynamic Solution Associates

Industry: Fund-Raising

Ooma Office

Ooma office is great and would recommend to any small business. It is great in price and have had great results with it so far. Our company has been using Ooma for a few years now and have recommended it to a few of our clients.

Pros

Ooma has a great online system that allows you to easily forward calls to your cellphone and send faxes. The online system is very user friendly and I have not had any issues with. Customer service is very repsonsive whenever we have any issues or questions. They generally are able to troubleshoot issues over the phone with in a few minutes and someone always answers right away.

Cons

One con is that there have been several times when the office phones will just go down. This has happened 3-4 times where the line is unable to connect to any signal and we have to call customer support for them to reboot our line. This has been an ongoing issue with one specific line, so may need a new phone but Ooma has been very responsive to this issue.

Reasons for Choosing Ooma Office

We chose Ooma due to its price and the easy functionality of the package we bought. They had a lot of great features that we use daily that help the everyday work task run smoothly.

Ooma Office is a great VOIP Solution for a SMB

Ooma Office was the perfect solution for us as it replaced all the functionality we had with our local landline option and gave us more flexibility with the mobile app, all for a significant savings of over a $100.00 a month.

Pros

Very easy to use, mobile app, e-fax, phone # porting, very affordable, can use existing phones. There is a desktop app available although it cost extra.

Cons

It's not so much about the software, but the quality of VOIP solutions in general are dependent upon the quality and strength of your internet connection. We are connecting using a WiFI adapter since we don't have direct access to the modem. As a result every once in a while the connection isn't so great so the clarity isn't as great as it could be. The other thing I don't like is that the desktop app is extra.

Reasons for Choosing Ooma Office

We didn't consider any other VOIP option because I had already been using Ooma at home for 8+ years and knew it was a great solution that was significantly better priced than our existing business solution.

Susan from Body & Brain Yoga Tai Chi

Great features on mobile app

With Ooma, I am able to leave my business and still get my calls and voicemails no matter where I am. This is really helpful as a single owner/operator of a small business.

Pros

I love being able to forward my business number to my cell phone when not at my business and being able to call using my cell phone as if I was calling from my business number. I also really appreciate being able to see when calls came in and being able to check voice messages.

Cons

I have my cell phone set in a ring group, so when a call comes into my business, it should ring my cell at the same time providing that I am logged into the app. However, if I have it set on wifi only, the call often doesn't completely connect and ring through.

Glen from Smart Guys Computers

Industry: Computer Hardware

Ooma Rocks

Connecting onsite and offsite employees seamlessly

Pros

The ease of use and implementation. The transition could not have been simpler. Cost is negligible and the features simplify our business processes

Cons

No app for Windows......yet. This is literally the only thing needed to make this complete.

Reasons for Choosing Ooma Office

The other product was overly complicated and cumbersome

Tony from Spin Cycle Laundromats

Ooma Office is an amazing and flexible product

Customer service was amazing the few times I had technical glitches (with VM). They got right on the issue and had it solved in 24 hrs.

Pros

The ease of use and flexibility of this software cannot be beat! The online interface and flexibility is amazing. The ability to use standard analog phones, cordless phones, etc and not need expensive proprietary equipment is a huge $$ saver for a small business.

Cons

Multiple locations required multiple account if you wanted to be able to use local 911 in an emergency. I would like to be able to have multiple locations all under one account and be able to assign each location its own address for 911 purposes.

Reasons for Choosing Ooma Office

price and ease of implementation

Hayden from CAM Professional Staffing

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Fantastic!

Pros

-US Based, 24/7 Support -Friendly Staff -Value

Cons

-Hidden Fees -Extra cost for pro features -I don't always receive my calls in the app.

Pricing, and contracts.

Joel from Advanced Quality Plumbing

Not perfect but is reliable

Our biggest problem was getting calls to forward after hours to whoever we wanted. Ooma has a lot of verstility in being able to forward calls to whoever you want when you want so they we a big relief to us since we are service company.

Pros

So after using Google Voice for a 2 years and them having so many issues and zero support (free so I guess I can't complain too much) we had to switch to a more reliable VOIP. We went with Ooma simple because they seemed the most reliably priced and had really good reviews. we have been using it for over a month with few problems. There is a learning curve, but the support staff has been very informative and when you call they will walk you through step by step how to something, like how to setup call forwarding. all forwarding has been the most important feature for us as we need to make sure we do not miss a call. They have hit a homerun on that as far as reliability.

Cons

The app itself leaves something to be desired, but they have assured me they are working on it. there is no admin feature on the app so if you need to make a change you have to do it online, you can only change options for your user on the app. Also there is a glitch where out phones show central time and they are still working on the bug to switch it to Pacific.

Kaitlyn from DSA Boston

Ooma is great for your office!

We have used Ooma Office for several years and we love it. As long as you have reliable internet, it's a great option.

Pros

The thing I like most about Ooma (our office's phone system) is the ability to receive voicemails to your email. It's really helpful when working remotely! Their customer service is also very friendly and helpful.

Cons

The one downside to Ooma is that it's not accessible if the internet goes out. We've had a problem with our internet in the office being down and not being able to receive phone calls during that time really inhibits your ability to get work done.

Renee from Easton Neuropsychology

VOIP phones and software with a lot of extras

Customer service was helpful in assisting us in deciding what service and phones we needed. We had called around to a couple of other services, which didn't want to give us the time of day once they heard we were a small business and only wanted to start with a few lines. Once ordered, the phones were easy to set up. They took about a week to arrive. The software was easy to set up. Visual interface is nice. After about 3 weeks, everything is working reliably. Love that I was able to replace my voice on the answering machine with a professional sounding virtual receptionist that texts to speech exactly what I want her to say, and also gives a lot of forwarding and mailbox options. We were able to upload hold music, so our office sounds much more professional. Forwarding and transferring are easy. I am notified by voicemails via email, and can receive them remotely from my computer. And the price is less than with most similar services. I think that there is also a phone app that you can make calls from, but I haven't tried it yet.

Pros

There are a lot of features included with OOMA, and their price is reasonable. They are always running specials on phone systems.

Cons

There is often a slight delay between a button push on the phone and it registering, which is a very minor annoyance when calling into a voice response system. Call quality is much better than the cells we were using, but not quite the same as a landline.

Jenay from Lake Tahoe Yoga LTD

Affordable & Easy for Small Businesses

It's been working great for me for the past 5 or so years and I have continued to use Ooma as I transition to a new location.

Pros

Ooma gives me the ability to create the appearance of a larger professional business. The call forwarding prevents my personal number from being posted and I can answer calls anywhere.

Cons

In my area the internet can have issues due to low bandwidth which sometimes means calls don't come through.

Krystian from Crabapple tutoring

Best choice I made for my business

Before finding Ooma office I was using a popular phone service provider. I was paying three times the price I am now paying with Ooma, and I wasn't getting as many Innovative features. I especially love that I can get my office calls forwarded to my cell phone and voicemails received via email. I can be in the office without being in the office. That is a huge plus!

Pros

Cons

I can't think of any cons to put in this area.

Tony from Iron Horse

Industry: Computer Networking

Great bang for the buck!

Mostly I don't think about Ooma because it does what I want it to with very little upkeep.

Pros

Inexpensive. Well supported. Transferring numbers was fairly painless. Integrates with cell phones. Has the features of expensive phone systems. Easy to administrate.

Cons

Sometimes hard to figure out how to do something you want to, though the feature is probably there.

Reasons for Choosing Ooma Office

Ooma was cheaper, easier, cleaner to set up, and had all the features I wanted.

Dave from Moonlight Technology

Ooma saves us money

Great product. Highly recommend. I love the mobile phone apps, automatic forwarding to my mobile. Support to email voice mail messages and calling from my ooma number on my cell phone through their app.

Pros

Ooma is a great VOIP service with advanced features. It is affordable and saves a lot of money compared to your old lines from the phone company.

Cons

Their ooma branded phones aren't as good as normal phones from my experience. We just use normal phones from other manufacturers

Tracey from Gatlins

Great phone system for small business

Pros

I love being able to program a custom receptionist message. Also love that I can set out business hours and holidays for the whole year and not have to worry about programming phones weekly. I can set and forget practically, except I do have to change our after hours message for holidays. Also love the fact I can forward calls to our cell phones so we can stay connected on the go.

Cons

Sometimes if I am downloading programs during business hours the customers complain about hearing a buzzing noise. Would also like to suggest a "holiday after-hour" receptionist message.

YES if you want a landline but also travel capabilities

Absolutely pleased with Ooma Office! And their customer support is incredible.

Pros

Cons

Only downside is it's internet based (VOIP) so if there's a storm and power outage, make sure someone can restart internet or that you have a backup plan.

Kyle from REDMARK, INC

Oomazing Product! We LOVE OOMA!

In our office we make and or receive 200-300 calls per day. The quality with Ooma is awesome. We never drop calls and the call quality is crystal clear. We especially like the ability to take calls outside of the office! Amazing Product! Would recommend to any small to medium size business!

Pros

Virtual Receptionist - It allows our business to take calls after hours for us! Mobile App - The ability to take calls on the road and not lose business is great! Call Quality - NEVER HAD AN ISSUE! CRYSTAL CLEAR!

Cons

There are not to many things I can think of that are a con. I think that it was a little bit complicated to setup and learn how to use. I think that is standard with any new product individuals use. It has a learning curve! Learn it and learn it fast and you will LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Nicole from Expion360

Industry: Warehousing

Easy to use and set up

Our experience has been amazing and we love our Ooma office.

Pros

Ooma office is very easy to set up, it only took me about 30mins to get all our phones online and running, and maybe 30 mins more to get the virtual operator set up. Everyone in our office can use all the features on the phones with little to no guidance.

Cons

If the internet goes down, so does your phone system, but you can have mobile apps on your phones so the calls go to your cell phones if there is no internet, so it is more a minor inconvenience than a con.

Jeremiah from Kid Red Entertainment

Communication Services on a Budget

Ooma Office is very easy to set up and for the most part affordable when looking for very basic communication services. Customer service and technical support is a joke! I can call about the same issue 15 times in one day and every time I get a different answer on how to fix an issue, including them wanting me to purchase new equipment or blaming it on my ISP. When the Ooma Office service is up and running correctly, it's absolutely amazing and solid.

Pros

The software seems to be stable, never really have many issues.

Cons

Sometimes the call quality is horrible or just flat out unable to connect and it seems they have a lot of outages. Ooma Office service does NOT work with traditional fax machines, this has been an ongoing issue with Ooma Office from day one. If you are looking to use a traditional fax machine, be advised it will only work 25%-40% of the time, and you would be better off keeping a landline for fax services.

Reasons for Choosing Ooma Office

Ooma Office Mobile App was the ONLY thing that sold me.

Tim from KEYLOK

Easy to setup business VOIP

Easy to setup and manage VOIP

Pros

Ooma was very easy to setup. Once the phones arrived it was easy to login to the administrative portal and setup the phones for everyone in the office. Working with support to port our old phone numbers over was easy as well. The administrative portal gives me all the reports I need to be sure employees are managing their phone properly and taking care of customers.

Cons

I hate the smartphone app. If you close the app you no longer receive calls on your smartphone. Also, it only presents a notification not a ring for a call. It was also annoying that we had to purchase additional hardware and they couldn't use our existing common IP phones.

Benjamin from US Pack Logistics

Wealth of Features, Affordable & User Friendly

Great service and product overall that is backed by a great US based service team that is always available to answer questions.

Pros

User-friendliness All necessary features Cost-effective Flexible. Can be utilized in many different ways Customer service is great

Cons

A few service outages over the year. Nothing extensive.

Reasons for Choosing Ooma Office

Better flexibility with the hardware.

Kelly from Vista Chiropractic

It is a great phone service with great features save me money

Customer service is great and kind. They are knowledgeable about there products and always helpful in a timely fashion. They quickly answer and ready to help you.

Pros

It is half the price of other phone carriers for 3 phone lines, and 800 number and a fax line. You can forward your call to your cell phone.

vanessa from Software Modelers Consulting

Great value for money

Customer support has been good. It has been a reliable and cost effective solution for us.

Pros

Simple to expand as team grows. Can be set up and reconfigured as required in house.

Cons

Some limitations on which equipment you can integrate with it. The mobile phone app didn't work well at all.

Art from Consumers Insurance Agency

ooma is great

Great company with superior customer service

Pros

this is the best VOIP phone system on the market.

Cons

I have no complaints with OOMA They treat me good and give good customer service

Reasons for Choosing Ooma Office

ooma is the most cost effective and reliable phone system

Tom from PC2 Solutions, Inc.

Very good.

Pros

Great for small office / home office and smaller businesses. Great value, clear calls and great reliability.

Cons

Limitations on the Ooma Business products. Problems transferring calls in larger installations.

Gena from Madison School of Massage Therapy

Lifesaver For Us!

Pros

Cons

Nothing! We have never had a significant issue, and the small ones have been quickly resolved by Customer Support.

Ryan from FiveFifty

Poor service worse customer service

Pros

We used these guys for longer than we should. At 1 and 2 people in the office it was great. Lots of features and made us sound bigger than were.

Cons

As we grew the system failed to keep pace. Dropped calls were a regular occurrence and the phone system also negatively impacted our bandwidth. I did try to address this with Ooma and they always blamed our internet connection. Finally, we decided to cancel as we were spending close to some $ per month for very substandard service. When I called to cancel they tried to get me to resell my system which I told them I was not interested in doing. After we hung up I got an email saying I had three months to resell the system or they would start billing me again. I emailed them back and told them to check the call logs on their call center and that was not what we agreed. I asked not to be charged again by email. They billed me again anyway.

Lydia from AMC Services Inc

HVAC Comp Uses Ooma Office

I work in the office of a small HVAC Company and Ooma Office works very well for us, but only sometimes. You have to have a very good internet connection for the devices to stay connected to the base station. When it works, it's great! But our internet isn't always the best, so the phones will get disconnected and take a while (sometimes a few days) to be able connect again. I do like the online portion where you customize your settings. It is very simple to use and you can customize a lot of the options for setting up your office phone system.

Pros

Customizing phone options

Cons

Loses connection, difficult to restart

Suzanne from Iron Horse Brewery

Ooma office a simple solution for multiple phone lines

Pros

It is affordable and easy to use/setup. Also multiple lines can be setup easily with extensions for all those in your office.

Cons

It relies on internet connection, so if the internet is down for any reason the phones don't work. And once in a while you get a wonky connection that make it hard to hear.

Johnny from De'Vons Optics, Inc.

Industry: Wholesale

So easy, user friendly VOIP

simply, and easy!

Pros

very easy to use, and also text messaging

Cons

wish there's ability to attach files in the text messaging app

better pricing!

David from Ace Service & Supply

Awesome service

Pros

Ease of use and setup Ability to to updated from anywhere

Cons

There is noting I don’t like about this service!

Natalie from Gallery Garage

Ooma Office

Pros

The price is great. I love the option for call forwarding so if we run out of the office we don't miss anything!

Cons

I had a little difficulty with setup, and some errors with call forwarding, but all were worked out with helpful customer service.

James from The Soap Shack

Great Service

We needed an IP phone system that was easy to use and maintain. Their service worked perfect for our needs

Pros

Reliability, Features and easy to setup and great support

Cons

Setting up numbers was a little confusing but support was great at helping.

Scott from Sushi San

Industry: Restaurants

Ooma Office Review

Pros

It is simple and easy to use. You get a good value for something basic as well

Cons

The app is a bit finicky in terms of the the call forwarding feature

Reasons for Choosing Ooma Office

I have the home service and it works well for users that only need the basics.

Matthys from Dutch Dog Design

December 2015

Great way to communicate with your customers

Pros

The solution is working well, easy to install and use. It comes with these sockets to install for every phone and that way you easily distribute phone calls and change it if someone is not in the office.

Cons

Their support is sometimes a bit slow. You have to wait in line and the people don't seem to know everything, so you have to call in.

Shirley from IDEM safety switches

Industry: Industrial Automation

Saved our business

Pros

If it wasnt for our company to switch to this service we would of had our phones lines down for 4 months. The ability to have our phones transferred and forwarded to our cell phones saved our business while we waited for phone lines to be installed in our new building

Cons

It was a little confusing on how to remove the virtual receptionist

Sergio from Inland Empire Technical Services

Industry: Computer Networking

IETS Review

support is great, very friendly

Pros

Ease of use, you don't need a doctorate in computer science to manage the back end and the convenience of conference calling, this is a big plus for me.

Cons

couple of things: 1) messaging or the removal of old messages, would like ability to retrieve messages or at the very least, allow me to back them up before removing them; and 2) while we are on the text messaging subject, I really need the ability to text pictures.

Ease of use and cost

Digant from MortgageGurus

Very good

Pros

Never missed calls where you go..simply download the app on your smartphone.

Cons

It’s hard to send fax by it size if it’s more than 5 mbs

Patrick from CSz Portland

December 2015

Ooma Office is a great tool for our small, flexible business

Pros

The auto-receptionist is great. We change where calls are routed all the time, and most of our people don't work in "the office". We recorded the options on Garageband, so they sound good, and we upload different versions during different show offerings. We also use the "After Hours" menu to reroute calls after 6pm on show nights, and then the system returns to the regular receptionist at 10pm on show nights. Cut our office phone bill in half.

Cons

It's VOiP, so it's vulnerable to internet outages. Ooma iOS app didn't work with Ooma Office when we first got it - broke my login - so I'm afraid to try it again. An app would be VERY helpful for redirecting extensions on the fly. Spent some time trying to make faxing work, then gave up. Could receive. Could not send. Solved problem by putting fax machine on home phone line. Faxing is not that important any more anyway.

RB from Viewpoint Shutter & Shade

Reasonable

Overall it’s been reasonable with a much better price point than cox or qwest. I’m hoping they will improve on the quality of the virtual receptionist soon.

Pros

Record of all calls. Separate outgoing messages for business and non-business hours.

Cons

Digital voice for receptionist is not appealing.

RAMANDEEP from Green Leaf Carriers

Best phone & fax service

Pros

Every feature like Phone service, fax service, pricing.

Cons

There is nothing to discuss for Cons for Ooma.