• Pros

• "Its good style and easy way to understand the chat to my audience."

• "Uptime. Ease of use by live streaming viewers"

• "software provides a more pythonic interface and parallelism that TEAMS Model Analyzer This technology is aimed at helping"

• Cons

• "Lack of telephone or live chat support. Need to be able to contact support during a live stream. I would like to speak with live body."

• " Personally, it bothered me when it stops being free. I think that if the service were a little more accessible, I would contract it."

• "I didn’t realize at first that you need to install a plug in. Once I figured that out, we were good. "

Browse Chatroll Reviews

Katie from NHK

Fits My IT Easy Requirement!

I’m getting ready to do more webinars and it’s great to know that Chatwing takes care of an item on my to do list!

Pros

Chatting was my choice after reviewing and testing a few choices. I use it for my webinars. I love the ability to size it and the patterns that I can use to create the look and feel that I want for my presentation. My goal is to focus on my expertise and interacting with my audience. Chatting is easy to add to my webpage and I know I everyone can use it easily. Using it easily means they focus on my content!

Cons

It wasn’t the software, it was ME in the beginning getting used to it!

Kid from independent prod

It is easy to use and efficient.

From the experience I have had with Chatwing I will rate my user satisfaction at 94%. With Chatwing I have improved up to three times in customer services and satisfaction. For me I will say that Chatwing actually does what it was meant to do. With it I now provide faster services and I have reached more customers than ever before.

Pros

The first and most important feature is that Chatwing has a good response to both Android and iOS devices. This provides you with a wide coverage because it is compatible to whatever device your user prefers to use. Chatwing is also easy to use. In short it simple and that is what I like most about it. It makes it easier for your website or application visitors to reach out to you or even turn into potential customers. Another good feature that Chatwing has is that it enables you to build chat boxes and embed them into your mobile apps or websites. With this feature your existing customers get encouraged to make repeat transactions or even turn your website visitors to customers. You can also integrate Chatwing with other social media platforms like Twitter or Facebook. This makes it easier to engage in conversions with your visitors and customers on Facebook or Twitter from your Chatwing account. Branding is another amazing feature Chatwing has. It enables you to integrate your brand into your widgets. This makes your website or application look more official.

Cons

Even though I don't have anything to say against Chatwing, this was a must option so I will go a head and say what I least like about Chatwing. The Enterprise plan on Chatwing is a bit expensive mostly when it comes to the charges per extra contacts.

Carl from Oak Hills Wesleyan Church

over priced

At first it was pretty good, then you went to charging and the chat had to be re - signed in. But mostly that you just stopped the free version with no warning at all. Not a good way to do business. I would be tempted to pay $5.00 a month but your cost are way over rated. I will find another chat alternative.

Pros

that it was free and I used it for my live stream podcast. I can use my YouTube chat just as easy.

Cons

That I had to back scroll to read comments

Jersson from GOLES.live

A great service that was very helpful for my website.

A great service I have been using it for 4 years and I have the best opinions towards them. I have used similar chat services and none compare to what they offered.

Pros

Its good style and easy way to understand the chat to my audience.

Mohamed from simoow

Industry: Building Materials

If you had to describe the whole experience in a few words

TEAMS Model Analyzer This technology is aimed at helping

Simple and class

I was able to host a meeting using chatwing and my colleagues were happy and satisfied due to ease of use and logging in as guest or custom names.

Pros

One can login as a guest without logging in using personal accounts

Cons

Advertisers of the software are not doing enough job to promote this to class app

Gregory from Nexus Radio

Industry: Broadcast Media

Great Interactive Chatroom for Website

Pros

It's highly customizable, allows users to interact with everyone and brings something different to your website.

Cons

As with any open communication platform, you have to police the content. Better controls for controlling content and bans would be nice.

Pros

Chatwing provides a great chat experience across all platforms, which many chats cannot say.

Cons

The only thing that I struggled with was getting the chat to load initially when using things like HTTPS Everywhere. I do not like turning security features off to use something.

Mobile app needs work

Pros

It does do what it advertises, and provides chat for a website

Cons

I have tried the mobile app many times and it's not the best. I'm unable to save the room that I manually go to and have to enter it each time. Additionally I consistently have problems after entering text and having it show up out of order when I switch apps. It isn't a good experience.

it meets what I need.

We use it for live interaction of users on our website.

Pros

All the features are great and enough for us.

Cons

sometimes I can't enter the site.Servers are not working and are giving errors.

Allan from Good Shepherd Lutheran Church

Online church fellowship

For a church broadcast setting it is very good. We have a separate online ministry with real time interaction with my Pastor and our congregation in the building.

Pros

Uptime. Ease of use by live streaming viewers

Stefan from Animation

Industry: Animation

Review about Chatwing

I've used ChatWing for my main website which is super popular, and users fall in love with it on the first time. But lately all turned down when ChatWing turned off and I as a customer was very disappointed and forced to change it. ChatWing is now down for a few days, and I just can't use it even so I paid my money. Please do something about this. We miss you!

Pros

I've used a lot of online embed chats, and none of them come close to ChatWing. It's clean, fast and nice. I do like a lot of customization options and all other options which allows you to literally change every inch of your chat.

Cons

It should get new UI and more regular updates. Also, they need to fix the problem in the mobile app where you can't sand images, also filtered words doesn't work via the app. Users can still use explicit words on mobile.

Belair from Dartside

ChatWing, Good?

I am learning how to make certain things and how to design a user-friendly way of chatting.

Pros

I liked that mainly it was a good way to design your own. And could change corresponding to what you want.

Cons

Mainly due to the pricing and such, I found that a bit much, but then again its a very well made app.

Gabriel from National University Arturo Jauretche - Argentina

Verte functional software. Easy to use, anda verte esthetic.

Pros

There are many features to set and try according the likes of everyone. If you have a page, you can adjust the box into your web without any difficulty.

Cons

It takes too long to load all features. Other similar softwares works similar in a shorter period which is more efficient for what you're trying to use.

Chatwing offers great business tools

Pros

Chatwing offers a great rate for app development.

Cons

Their web site design could use a fresh modern look.

Chad from Scotts Miracle Gro

Ease of use!

Awesome

Pros

Ease of use, fast. Effective love it!!!

Cons

None really. I do wish it was a little easier to sign in

Jim from The Spirit Realm Network

Too many options / too many bugs

We'll be running livestream shows and we want the users to be able to chat with the users on screen and interact live. Previously our users were doing this on Facebook and we want to transition them over to our own platform.

Pros

Well there are a LOT of options for customization of the chatbox.

Cons

The look and feel is dated even after customizing the features. There are just too many options and though the site says that you can see the updates in real time, you can't. The font changing doesn't work. The loga additions don't seem to work. You can't be logged in and test your chat in a live tab at the same time because you'll keep getting logged out of the ChatWing page. And it's very expensive.

Kevin from Bowlero

One of the best chats!

Pros

It was really easy to use and set up in wix site which made it wonderful for people to talk. I also liked the admin features they added in for different people if you let them.

Cons

You had to make an account on my site and a seperate one for chatwing. I wish there was a way ticket merge it.

Javier from Gonzalez Family Landscaping

Easy to set up still waiting for results!

Pros

Very budget friendly software! Easy to set up!

Cons

Haven't gotten any leads from it yet. Looking forward to getting some activity

Omar from Anolab

Nice to spend time

Pros

Everything is great still some difficulty to use although help content is available and you can reach it very easily.

Cons

Difficulty of use in sometimes when you try to express by using icons more than words and that's all.

João from WikPak

Its awesome thats new idead.

Pros

Its so easy to use. I love it. I can make all here. All the things i want its so easy to make it from the software. Its awesome. And easy and have a lot of things to use.

Rahul from My guru

Chatwing for my personal services

Pros

I liked the tools of this, it would be better if my clients can voice chat with me.

Cons

It's very easy to use and embed anywhere. If we talk about the speed of the tool that's cool.

Amazing program

Amazing, fantastic, wonderful

Pros

Chatwing is an amazing chat service that fulfilled all my needs

Cons

I can't use it enough! I love everything about it

Love Chatwing!

Pros

This software is really easy to use as a beginner. They offer lenty of tips and customer support so that it runs smoothly during set up.

Cons

As a beginner there were a few pieces that i didnt understand but afterlooking them up it was easy to figure out.

José from Universidad autónoma de Manizales

Congratulations

Pros

Is very Easy to use, also i can sign in with different acounts

Cons

The interface, i dont like beacause it have many names of chatwing

Just my thoughts

Has been good

Pros

It was available to use on any platform or OS

Cons

Wish there were more customization features.

Brynna from Brynna Haddock Coaching

Easy, free chat box!

Love that it was easy and free.

Pros

Just create an account, do a little customizing, install the WP plug in and you’re set. Easy to use for a WP-based webinar!