MyPMS from BookingCenter is a cloud-based property management system designed for hospitality companies, such as hotels, motels, inns, lodges, casinos, resorts and bed and breakfasts. The system includes functionality to handle the front and back office duties, as well as tools such as a booking engine and Global Distribution System integration to reach new guests.
Users can view current and upcoming reservations with a color-coded tape-chart calendar, which allows for check-ins, check-outs and group bookings. Property managers can also view their folio and contact information of clients or guests.
Reporting functions offer several ways to present data, including arrivals, departures and cancellations, daily reports for the ledger, housekeeping data, occupancy, bookings and transactions. Users can also manage daily, weekly and monthly rates as well as seasonal, discounts, AAA and corporate rates.
MyPMS also includes a point-of-sale (POS) feature for transactions, guest history records and marketing features to customize and send guest emails.
Dave from The InternetCorps
Employees number: 2-10 employees
We have partnered with BookingCenter for 11 years now for our 110- room Las vegas hotel. They have far surpassed the clumsy systems we evaluated and made a user-friendly system that does our day-to-day job.
Simple user interface, connectivity to our merchant provider (Elavon), and seamless integration to all OTAs. Everything just flows.
I want a an iOS or Android app that can make guest experience part of my operations - guests can request services in real-time and my staff can respond. They tell me they are working on this.
Don't be scared of the seamless interface to GDS and OTAs - this reduced the amount of wasted work we were doing by hundreds of hours per week.
Jim from Hyde Park Hotel
We were looking for a reservation system that would allow multiple users to access the reservations, store the data natively on a MAC and process credit cards.
1. I purchased 3 licenses for use with OS X server. We ALWAYS have problems when a 2nd user attempts to log in and the system usually locks up. There is no way 3 people could work at the same time.
2. The system appeared to be processing the credit cards, but after paying for and installing an upgrade that was supposed to work with Mavericks, the payments no longer processed, even though everything appeared to be working normally. It was a nightmare trying to get payments from the guests after they left and several of them never paid. Other transactions processed more than once and some of the guests filed disputes with their credit card provider, in some cases causing us to to loose or payments entirely. We spend countless hours of this problem, alienated our guests and have no idea how much money we lost. We received a fix, but are processing with a virtual terminal, because we don't have any confidence in this system.
3. The Tech Support runs out after a brief time and they charge you after that. Most of the time, you have to leave a message and someone will get back to you within 48 hours. They Ain't Apple!
4. The system is cumbersome to use and has modal windows so you have to open several windows the back out closing the windows in the same order you opened them.
5. I have a software development background and can tell you there are several bugs in this system and it is poorly designed and written.
Bob from Pine Cone Acre Motel
A "must have" for any Hotel, Motel, B&B, etc. In my mind there is no comparative product for the money.
Global marketing network integration, easy to use for both the customer as well as business staff, tracks all customer transactions seamlessly, usable & relevant reporting, intuitive, solid and knowledgeable support staff, stable company, affordable for small business, scales well.
None; this is REALLY a great product.
Jason from JTCI Inc.
This multi faceted program allows me to fully manage my property seamlessly with Travel Agents, as well as with the Global Distribution network. This is at a very reasonable price. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a full muti use program.
easy to use software. Very intuitive.
allows for online booking,
credit card processing.
Integrates with Exepdia, Travelocity, Priceline, and all other major Online booking websites.
I cannot think of 1 issue