Yonyx

Yonyx Reviews

RATING:

• icon"I love the easy to use software, I think that my nona could use this software."
  • icon"This tool is so efficient that it helps the agent with getting through the calls quickly but accurately which is a boost to our Quality scores."
  • icon"Yonyx is extremely functional and provides a bug-free experience. Decision trees are useful and I am happy Yonyx is there to support."
  • icon"The only downside is it is cloud-based and you can't host the database in-house."
  • icon"Editing can be buggy or at times and tree production time estimates (as reported by Yonyx) are largely under-estimated for complicated products."
  • icon"But that's scarcely a problem given we embed these in our own site and use that navigation instead."

All Yonyx Reviews

Wes

Industry: Machinery

September 2016

Providing Self-Service to our Dealer Network

We use Yonyx to provide troubleshooting and start-up assistance of our products to our dealers. While we have manuals, documentation, procedures, etc, it works so well to let our people "choose" what they need help with. And without needing to flip pages back and forth in a manual as they progress (we all know how that is "go to page 9, and it says go to page 112, which may take you to another page, okay now where was I?", instead "BOOM" we take them directly to answers they want and quick back click, they continue onward. Yonyx has been more than just an external guide for my company, it is a training tool. Instead of doing lecture and powerpoints, I open up our Yonyx guides and use them as well, as they have more incorporated photos than my manuals do. And again, why flip back and forth through a technical manual, when a Yonyx page can provide "choices" for answers, and in one click, take you to it. When I first looked around for some type of Online Flowcharting, I was surprised at all the flowchart software, but so limited on something that I could use for our network to provide an easy interactive decision flowchart tool to create easy and quick hyperlink web pages. Yonyx is a great tool for providing easy Interactive Flow Charting. They have the best auto expanding decision map view that I have seen. No, trying to create a flow map on your own. Add more decisions, statements, and Yonyx adjusts the map for you. No clutter. Overall, I have been very happy with the ease of creating some lengthy guides.

Pros

While many of my dealers would like an "App", for offline usage, they forget all the data involved which could make for a big download. Being "cloud" based, it is easy for me to change information and the next time they use the guide, it is "up to date" and not using old information by accident.

Cons

Would be nice to add "scoring" as I have seen, for feedback or using to provide an answer for a tally. I could use this for a teaching or quiz versus paper copies or using something like surveymonkey.

Hamid

October 2022

Yonyx Review

Yonyx is an overall good experience. I genuinely feel that user feedback is helping the system a lot with understanding what the user needs. It HAS improved dramatically over the last few months. However, more emphasis needs to be put on making appropriate legal disclaimers more easily accessible. It would also be helpful if we had a widget to submit feedback instead of having to include the link to the lead page every time.

Pros

It definitely brings value to a CSR by allowing them to follow a very organized process and structure. It provides a strong foundation for someone with great social skills and attention to detail.

Cons

It leaves too much room for error. There are technical issues and although they may not be very frequent, someone with less technical knowledge (who can be a great CSR) can run into random critical errors. Our role is vital for maintaining legal disclaimers and the software can create an issue for us by accident. Also, if those situations are not handled properly by the user (CSR), they can be disciplined for issues that may result in technical ignorance. Also, for the company, it can lead to accidental legal issues that should be avoided at all costs. I have had to submit feedback for errors to justify mistakes, which can add to a lot of unnecessary stress and work for all parties involved.

Shubhashish

Industry: Information Services

March 2022

Must have side-arm to reduce variation across thousands of decisions

The team is supportive and knowledgeable, they have always helped in times of need.

Pros

- Easy to setup and customize - User friendly authoring and change options - Standard reports are quickly available

Cons

- Advanced reporting needed some customization work

Reasons for choosing Yonyx

- Flexibility and customization features of the product - Reliable support from the support team

Victoria

September 2022

review

Pros

That it works most of the time on a daily basis

Cons

That it isn't consistently working well.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Victoria We appreciate your feedback and would like to understand your concerns. I'd appreciate if you could reach out to me at my email - so that we can setup a zoom meeting.

Replied September 2022

Jamie

Yonyx review

Yonyx as a whole is a great script tool and is leagues above using a printed out scripting system.

Pros

For the most part, this software is an invaluable tool. There are consistent errors but familiarization with the product helps to make those errors less of a problem. I use Yonyx daily for up to 150 calls a day and its the best system I've used.

Cons

I would like to be able to submit requests about specific scripting and be able to make slight edit requests as simply as touching a button and submitting the change for a request.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Jamie Thank you for your review below. An option to provide feedback to Authors does appear below every step in every path of the script. Perhaps you may not have noticed it? Once again, we thank you for your valuable feedback & appreciate you taking the time to share it with us!

Replied July 2020

Yonyx for Technical Support

Pros

Product is easy to use with enough depth to allow for customization.

Cons

Would like to see an updated task list. The task list cannot be easily exported with all the comments. It also cannot be sorted based on date or guide. Would also like to see more filtering abilities for the images. For example filtering images by the guide they are used in.

Ken

Unbeatable Employee Guidance

I have been happily working with Yonyx since 2015. I use Yonyx daily to create guidance for our help desk agents and field technicians as they work to restore connectivity and service to our customers. Their product and team are the best.

Pros

I love Yonyx overall. Their team is what I like the most. They are very helpful and receptive. Very capable people and knowledgeable.

Cons

The new navigation was a bit of a challenge for me, however getting used to the new interface it is no longer a problem. I feel it will be a benefit to everyone.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Ken Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your support.

Replied May 2020

Cassandra

November 2022

A script that is simplified!

I have been using Yonyx for 5 years. I appreciate a script available at my fingertips. I also appreciate how there are very little technical issues. Usually I just refresh and the script updates. I also love how we can provide instant feedback.

Pros

I like that when I log in every single day there is an automatic link that logs you into Yonyx. I appreciate that there is no time lost and the script is readily available. My job is made easier because of it being such a simple system.

Cons

There are times; with every software used that the script doesn't work. Usually IT is on it right away and it has always been a quick fix.

vanessa

April 2022

Yonyx is the way to go!

Since yonyx has been around its very useful and helps all the time.

Pros

I love how you can populate a script, if the scripting is gone.

Cons

Nothing, i enjoy it. I wouldn't change a thing!

Joshua

November 2022

Yonyx is amazing for optimizing customer call flows

Pros

What I liked most was that Yonyx can be customized to fit your exact needs. You can create flows to go wherever you need and be able to get the right steps to handle an issue. Being able to see reports on which areas are being used the least/most can help eliminate unused flows but also help optimize the flows used the most to be as smooth as possible. Yonyx makes it so agents can rely less on following a knowledge base and more on just having the next step to resolving an issue.

Cons

The editor to create the flow could be better with more powerful features. You can get lost very quickly when working with a very large workflow. Searching is good but that's really the only issue I ever saw with it.

Jensen

May 2022

Great Platform for Sales Calling

I have had a great experience being able to reference a script and learn it while also catering it to each scenario based on the information provided during conversation.

Pros

I like how there are different talk tracks based on the situation. I also find the notes to be very helpful.

Cons

There are times when notes can be deleted if you go back to a beginning page, but it is not very often.

Brandon

Yonyx is a must-have!

Pros

Yonyx is great and makes my day-to-day job much easier! It's helps me stay more organized

Cons

Some things can Yonyx can be condensed to make navigating easier and quicker.

Ian

Seamless

Pros

Yonyx does exactly what it was designed to do every time I use it without fail. It has made my sales process such seamless, stress free process. I am able to keep track of my conversations every time I have an opportunity to pitch, thanks to Yonyx.

Cons

Sometimes the back button doesnt work the way I hope it would.

Josh

Great Scripting Software.

Pros

These are my personal opinions and do not reflect the views of my employer. I think it is a great software for easy flow though scripts.

Cons

Pretty good all around on my end. No real Cons.

Terri

July 2022

Great Software!

We are trying to create a unified customer experience and being able to follow a script makes it easy for the entire team to send the same message to all clients

Pros

This software makes it so easy to follow a script while calling clients!

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like. Everything works great!

Mary