• Pros

• "Easy to use, layout is easy to locate cells, reports are useful to me"

• "Access from anywhere. Ability to track Downtime. Key word Search. Ability to customize Users. Unlimited users . "

• "Ease of use, the reporting functions. Relation to the developers. "

• Cons

• "Purchasing side just a few things I would change. Need ability to add quote. Have had issues with the Request quote feature. "

• "Need to be able to customize pages without having to do so much clicking. "

• "Not really designed for healthcare. Scanners do not perform as well as expected using wireless connection. Some glitches that need to be ironed out in TRMS mobile software. "

Browse Tofino Reviews

RACHAEL from Janesville LLC

Rachael Fitzgerald- Janesville LLC

I enter work orders daily, we have our inventory on here. Overall I like it very much. There are some areas that need to be able to be customized to fit our particular need. My last program was able to do that.

Pros

Easy to use, layout is easy to locate cells, reports are useful to me

Cons

Need to be able to customize pages without having to do so much clicking.

Reasons for Choosing Tofino

It was required for us to use through MSC. I think I am the only one that used it and made it work for us. I like the new version but tweaks need to be made and inventory needs to be implemented so parts can be issued to the work orders. Having to do double work at this time.

Response from Tofino Software

Replied November 2019

Rachel, Thank you for your review. We would like the opportunity to specifically address your issue with PM template/instruction management. Tofino has just released the Next Generation Version of our CMMS software. The new version has a completely revised User Interface which will hopefully address your issues regarding template/instructions assignment. We will be reaching out to schedule your included free training on the new version.

David from MD Building Products Inc.

Industry: Machinery

Overall Happy

Overall good has been a few issues on the purchasing side. Sometimes to many options on how people can do things some people get confused when they change there settings and loose ability to track or see data. The transition to new format has caused some slowdowns and lost transactions.

Reasons for Choosing Tofino

Price and ability to tie other locations together.

John from Cardinal Health

Tofino1

I think that the overall experience is good, but there are some issues that need to be resolved both by Tofino and from a user point of view.

Pros

web based, Wireless can be accessed anywhere.

Reasons for Choosing Tofino

Chose over previous product do to cost.

Jonathan from Hopkins MFG.

Industry: Plastics

Somewhat satisfied

Pros

The software has been developed to fit our needs

Cons

Creating and assigning multiple templates for maintenance is difficult and time-consuming

Response from Tofino Software

Replied November 2019

Jonathan, Thank you for your review. We would like the opportunity to specifically address your issue with PM template/instruction management. Tofino has just released the Next Generation Version of our CMMS software. The new version has a completely revised User Interface which will hopefully address your issues regarding template/instructions assignment. We will be reaching out to schedule your included free training on the new version.

John from Lifetime Products

Industry: Machinery

Love Tofinos Fast Crib platforms.

Pros

Ease of use, the reporting functions. Relation to the developers.

Cons

I do not have any cons to list. Looking forward to learning the Next Generation Platform to point out the cons and work to make it better.

Jeff from Texwipe

MRO Partner

FastCrib has allowed our company to create work orders efficiently, using a web-based product. For the most part the system is easy to use if you have basic computer skills. Tofino continues to build on the great foundation that they have created. I have been able to submit multiple features request with little effort via the easy to use request process. Most of the problems that I have with the software have been operator errors: forget how to do something/a feature. When I run into this problem, I access the help/resource section or make a simple phone call/email to get my answers within a reasonable amount of time (usually within a couple of hours or less). No system is perfect, but it is nice to know that I have an open-minded partner in meeting my expectations and solving my problems (our expectations/problems are not normal for a typical CMMiS user). Before I started using FastCrib I looked at several different products to replace an out dated program. In short, there are products that are cheaper and more expensive, but I am confident that I have the right partner in managing our MRO activities.

Glen from M-D Building Products

M-D Building Products

Pros: Great support for your business. The software is easy to learn and implement. We have close to 1 million dollars of inventory and 400 employees at this site, implementation was easy and it has been a pleasure to work with. Cons: This topic is hard to think about, so far the only thing that I can think of would be user rights could be a bit more detailed. The overall impression has been great. The staff is very responsive and very knowledgeable about the software and support equipment. This software has been very enjoyable and does a great job. I would recommend it to any company no matter the size.

February 2016

Chuck from Fairmount Minerals

February 2016

Current application is for Asset Maintenance only. Working toward product/spare parts management, too.

Any interaction we have had with Tofino has been excellent whether it be for insight into the applications capabilities or support in how we make use of the system structure to meet our needs. Technical communication related to our special needs and planned integration to our business system has also been very helpful. We use the system across multiple U.S. locations.

Ken from Northern Boiler

Tofino

Tofino is easy to use! Great Customer Service. We use our job numbers in Tofino. It would be nice to have more functionality per job number. such as history of items assigned to the job as a whole. Also a way to see what items were on the job. Tofino has great resources to develop customization s! Unfortunately at a high premium. Overall a great product!

Ricardo from Lakeshore Technologies

Money Saving Inventory Management

The software is very adaptable to our specific needs and was easy to implement due to the quick time it took to train our employees. It quickly identified our strengths and weaknesses concerning inventory management. We have been able to use the program as a way to control cost on projects and to even manage them. Overall it has been a great asset to our company.

Owen from ABB Inc.

November 2015

We started using this software about 4 months ago for our revamped tool crib and maint. planning.

There are many pros to this software. It is web based, mass data uploads, downloads, and updates are done easily. The search capabilities are fantastic. Data reporting is also very easy. There is a small learning curve to understand the terminology and functionality of the system but the customer support is some of the best that I've seen. Questions are answered promptly and software change requests are evaluated and implemented if possible very quickly compared to other systems that I have seen.

Ryan from EPM LLC

Sold a false bill of goods

Having dealt with almost a dozen software companies in our search, it was highly disappointing to be lied to and then denied a refund.

Pros

Nothing. The sales people were great at telling you the product would work. They never understood our business.

Cons

We were told they could tailor this product to work for us and make an easy workflow. After weeks of changes, the process they wanted was more cumbersome and lengthy than our current process. There was no good way to make it workflow and the process was terrible. The software wasnt meant for our industry and we were never told that until spending thousands of dollars.

Response from Tofino Software

Replied December 2019

Tofino has numerous customers in the construction industry and regret that Tofino has not met your specific expectations. We have reached out to you to discuss a resolution and refund.

Michele from The Stevens Company Limited

November 2014

The Customers love it and won't give it up!

The EasyOrder System allows us to offer our Customers a value add that nobody else has. It is so user friendly that even people with no computer "skills" find it an easy tool to use. I have run into very few problems but when they have popped up, I have always recieved top notch support.

Kevin from Edge Production Supplies

Inventory Management Software - as easy as it gets

An inexpensive and efficient inventory management system for tracking and reordering software. Finally a system designed for and focused on one important aspect of running a business. Adapts to the way you do business. Delivers exactly as promised.

November 2015

Steve from Material Management Services, Inc.

Exceptional software

Very strong software package. The company is very responsive and works to meet our needs with great attention to detail. Very pleased with Tofino software and support personnel.

Robert from Webber LLC

Tofino Software

Tofino is a great program and has helped us track our spending per project, verify invoices, and create budgets on future projects based on past usage.

Walter from Terex

Great Tool Crib System

This is an excellent tool/program for Tool Crib parts purchases, inventory and transactions.