InfoFlo is an integrated CRM solution that can be accessed online or installed on-premise. The system provides contact management, computer telephony integration, marketing and sales automation, and customer support. Users also have access to InfoFlo’s core features, like email marketing, appointments and meetings, project management, Skype and Outlook integration, and task management, all which can be shared amongst team members in real time.
InfoFlo will work with clients to build a CRM that’s customized for their business size and needs. The solution can be utilized by small to midsize B2B companies in a variety of industries including accounting, software, construction, real estate, healthcare and more. Additionally, it also offers project management, email marketing, invoicing and document management modules as addons.
InfoFlo gives clients access to training tools and videos on their website, as well as providing customer support through an online ticket system.
Nicket from Bayview dental
Very seemless easy to use ... easy to keep track of customer communication... overall pretty good .
It¿s a bit old fashion looking it really could use a touch up to look more alive but it works and that¿s the greatest.
Jim from Retirement Essentials, LLC
It addresses the issues of recording, using, and managing important customer and client information. Comprehensively and with good transparency. It is very customizable and responsive to a variety of personal preferences.
I do think that the "Help" instructions could be fleshed out more, and kept more current. Especially areas that may not be entirely "intuitive"--such as email account setup and management.
Jamie from IGS Hawkesbury
Employees number: 2-10 employees
Ease of use and able to quickly implement.
Ease of use. We were able to create a CRM that fit our needs without having to have coders on staff. Easy to set up and their staff were extremely helpful. Any time we had an issue or question they were right there to help us out.
We had to take a few short cuts to get to where we wanted. Not too much of a con as this was to be expected with this type of CRM
David from Fluimix Ltd
Employees number: 51-200 employees
It is easy to use
Easy to use, easy to navigate, automatically updates when sending emails from outlook, Great way to keep track of customer communication. If you need help, the response time is very quick and they are interested in your comments. One of the best CRM¿s I¿ve used
The icons are a little dated. , they need to be sharper, the system logs out if left on overnight, but that¿s a personal preference. There is not much to say its an easy software to use with no issues .
Janet from bankscompete.ca
Employees number: 1 employee
InfoFlo offers an exceptional CRM platform enabling you to boost concentration and stay on focus to complete your workflow.
- InfoFlo's software design is unique among its competitors due to InfoFlo having a mainframe where modules or "add-ons" may be added or removed according to the end user's needs. As a result, InfoFlo's software is not bloated resulting in superior end user experience. The navigational experience is responsive, super reliable and fast - an important consideration when working within the same software environment daily.
- Price for start up is very reasonable - and there are no monthly subscriptions - This allows the smallest of businesses to enjoy a sophisticated CRM without the worry of monthly overhead.
- InfoFlo form editor offers an endlessly number of customized fields to address unique business needs. Having built over 100 field items in a single form within InfoFlo, I can attest InfoFlo accepted all my customized fields without the slightest hint of impacting performance nor any instability concerns during the upload process. Actually using this form is a breeze.
- Email function simple yet complete (no confusing clutter).
- Able to rename internal functions that best suits the nomenclature for my business.
- As your business grows, InfoFlo is able to grow with you - there's no worry to outgrow your InfoFlo CRM.
- Offers categories function to facilitate in search results with superior accuracy.
InfoFlo is one of the best purchases yet I have made for my business.
No cons but for future suggestion it would be nice to
1) add url links as an option in the form editor;
2) add links between contact and contact. Rationale: Allow you to know your contact's social circle.
Michael from Imagine Backyard Living
Employees number: 11-50 employees
In one word....Organization.
Its simple to navigate since all tabs needed are available from the home screen. Loading contacts is a breeze through the new contact tab. New contact info screen is formatted for easy guided data entry.
When clicking on the task tab..it leaves off the phone and email address for easy contact reference.
Can't export direct report emails.
Derek from Rocky View Benefits Inc.
Employees number: 1 employee
It integrates with Outlook almost perfectly and simplifies my administrative processes. The reporting and bulk email features align with what I need to accomplish and provide a seamless solution.
It is incredibly user friendly. It was easy to set up, customize, and integrate with my daily routines. It provides everything I need in a CRM in a fantastic format that integrates with Outlook so smoothly.
Andy from Informed Insurance Solutions
Once you buy the initial software there are several add-ones required to utilize the software. Such as reporting you cannot run any data reports without an additional cost. Technical support can only be purchased by the hour, "That's how we make or money."
Lonnie from CLY Enterprises
InfoFlo is great. Not only does it do everything I need, the support is first class. And the cost is great.
Arie from AB Financial
Pro: A huge relief to finally find a CRM software that links all emails, notes, appointments, files, tasks and opportunities to the appropriate contact and company. We can finally organize all of our customer information and easily access it when we need it. Plus the Gmail Sync feature allows us to view and send all emails directly from Infoflo, saving us a lot of time.
Con: There is no app yet, but I hear it's in the works. With that said, the Gmail Sync addon allows us to view most information on our phones anyway.
Rachel from TopDoc
We love InfoFlo! This software is a intuitive, easy to use and very very affordable. There are several features that are essential for my business
1) Integration with Outlook which is better than any other sync I've seen out there.
2) Installing the CRM on our own servers rather than the cloud- which is key for privacy
Getting the basics down with InfoFlo is very simple, and the website offers a series of helpful tutorial videos which makes getting started really easy.
Haya from CD Capital
The system is very intuitive and simple to use. It took me no time to learn how to use it, and if I ever get stuck the customer service is first rate. The feature set is extensive and I can pick from a list of add-ons depending on my needs. I use the Outlook add-on which is fully integrated with my Outlook program making the transition to using InfoFlo very simple. Overall, it's a great CRM package and happens to be very affordable which is great!