Supportbench is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solution suitable for businesses in a variety of industries. Key features include case management, calendars, analytics.
Supportbench enables users to define escalations by case property, asset, company, contact, agent or team properties as well as search for related articles or cases from within a case or article. Users can receive and view inline images from incoming emails or send emails with inline images just like Outlook.
Supportbench users can associate articles to cases by linking them while searching, or sending articles to customers. By relating articles, the relevancy of those articles in searches increase and can be reported on to see exactly how much.
Supportbench allows agents to carry different authoring rights, allowing some authors to create articles and others to review and publish to the community. All events are logged and categorized so users can trace back what happened on cases, articles, companies, contacts and assets and look back at an agent’s history or the system history of events.
Kevin from Payfirma
Employees number: 51-200 employees
Better workflow in less time, with quicker results. Simply an amazing product, and am excited to see what features are coming down the pipeline.
Supportbench was made for and by someone who knows how to support customers, and isn't just a product bolted on top of a sales platform. The workflows presented for support agents is very intuitive, and the ability to log multiple touch points from different platforms is incredible.
It has an incredibly bright, visual interface which informs an agent's workflow, not just showing them a backlog of cases or tickets to work on.
Supportbench has an abundance of features, with more being added seemingly daily. While you can easily get setup quickly, it can take some time to activate some of the more powerful features, such as workflows/automation; however, with Supportbench's amazing support team, these cons are easily overcome.
Jatinder from Richmond Olympic Oval Corporation
We just wanted something easy to throw up to help us stay on top of tickets and create easy reporting. I was up and running in about 1 hour. We have now deployed SB to the rest of our departments (Customer Service, Operations, Marketing, Sales) to allow them to keep track of things and use SB as a reporting tool.
The best thing about this software is the support . Countless times I have brought an issue or feature request and 99% of them are resolved or added within 1 day. Incredible support.
Learning how to use the ins and outs of the system takes a bit longer than most. I feel that documentation on how to do things could be a bit better. However support is very quick and easy to work with.
Response: Supportbench Services, Supportbench Services Inc.
Date: July 2017
Thank you Jatinder for the great feedback and with great customers like you, we will keep filling in the gaps (like documentation) and continue to bring you the most adaptable and well supported solution on the market.
chris from Washington Jacobs
Employees number: 501-1,000 employees
We are a Prime Support Contractor for US Army in Middle East. Working in a multicultural multilingual environment has significant customer service challenges. Specifically, we have over 150 rental vehicles out in one particular fleet with no centralized repository for service requests. Support requests (service issues for the vehicles) came as a whirlwind of phone calls , emails, sms's, chats, etc.. with no central repository for tracking.
Support Bench was able to get us up and running with a customized solution within 4 hours.
1. Excellent pricing model, unlike most software which tease you with additional functionality with every increasing pricing plans, Support Bench gives full functionality based upon a declining price model for an increasing number of users. It is exceptionally price effective at small and large scale deployments.
2. Unlimited customization that curupasses the competitions simple interface that often is supported by underdeveloped code.
3. Support Bench supports their clientele consistently and with exceptional professionalism
You are NOT dealing with a cookie cutter software package that spends more money on marketing than development with an offshore customer support team.... when you need support, you are dealing with developers and people that can advise you on the "big picture" beyond what the average business owner would even imagine they would need in the future.
4. Real time software modification and implementation of global features; as some of the requirements we had were specific to a vehicle rental business, they added functionality that they saw would be beneficial for other clients with similar business models.
1. As expected the large amount of customization makes it a little overwhelming at first, but the interface can be very easily limited to the exact functionality required. As we have seen in the past 6 months of use, that additional functionality is extremely beneficial down the road.
2. I am not computer savy so ideas like "sandbox" and other standard terminology was not immediately understood, but after a couple days I realize the benefit of the features.
3. When critiquing the service (as in this review) , Support Bench users will tend to write such complimentary reviews that they will appear to be shills.
Please refer to comments
Please refer to comments
Please refer to comments