Talentera is a human resources (HR) software solution that can be deployed both on-premise and in the cloud. This system specializes in recruiting and talent acquisition, and key features include applicant tracking, applicant sourcing, on-boarding and core HR.
In Talentera, users can customize their career portals, integrate with job boards and invite external recruiters to submit referrals. It also lets users set up hiring stages in the system to match their existing recruitment processes.
The system also includes over 30 search filters to help recruiters identify appropriate candidates for jobs. Users can create searchable tags, collaborative notes and evaluation forms.
Talentera includes questionnaires and scored tests as part of the application process, and users can compare CVs side by side. The system can remove irrelevant profiles, so users don’t have to wade through superfluous résumés.
Talentera also includes features for interview scheduling, hiring budget tracking and candidate correspondence.
Talentera can be licensed in perpetuity or priced on a subscription basis. This solution is suitable for businesses across a variety of industries.
Hussam from Abdul Latif Jameel Investments
Employees number: 1,001-5,000 employees
I don't need to have all the data printed (Paperless).
Clean and neat system, all functions are obvious and user friendly.
The data base could be accessed easily.
System bugs give us hard time and some times the Technical support takes some time to fix any issue.
Farah from GMK group/Medica
The ease of using this software, You can filter what are you exactly looking for. exporting CVs easily, the costumer service is amazing whenever you need anything they are always there to help.
I cant upload CVs from any folder to put them in the CV cycle, I have to upload CVs from Bayt only,
When I filter a company name or industrial field, the choices became very limited.
Ravina from Y&R
Employees number: 51-200 employees
CV search and adding notes facility
Customer support team - very helpful and prompt at addressing issues.
Can't say much because I haven't used this software on a daily basis.
Although, the reports section seemed a bit confusing. However, it might be because I didn't get the training on how to use the software.
Jorge from Yallamotor
Employees number: 11-50 employees
Simplified our hiring process
1) we find very useful their feature where we can post on our career portal and push our jobs to sites like bayt.com for regional hiring
2) Exceptional customer service. Talentera always responds on time with real clarifications of the issues. They even have an embedded live chat in the app
3) Customizable designs: we needed something that could match our guidelines and they managed to make a custom design for Yallamotor
4) Easy to use when you get a hang of it and pretty much all the sourcing. Pre set letter and evaluation templates help a lot in saving time.
1) Takes some time getting used to. They have got a tons of features packed in there and some of their naming conventions aren't familiar. One has to play with the system a bit to get a hang of it.
2) I would have liked them more if they had video recruitment built in but sadly they don't have that at the moment.
Abbas from Masterkey
Employees number: 51-200 employees
Saves so much time in applicant tracking and screening and is extremely customizable.
- Seamlessly integrates with our careers pages (one system for all our brands)
- Extremely flexible applicant tracking process (define your own)
- Easy ring-fenced access to our recruiters on the same system (this one is a win for us!)
- Custom applicant journeys and automatic screening of applicants
- Resume' parser works great (saves a lot of data entry time)
- It can have a learning curve and there are a lot of things to set up when you first begin (but the support you get is extremely supportive and responsive so it makes up for it)