VEPRO PACS (picture, archiving and communication system) is a cloud-based, HL7 compliant electronic medical recording (EMR) and report image sharing solution. It is suitable for healthcare businesses of all sizes.
VEPRO PACS assists users in storing patient information in DICOM 3.0 format. It is also capable of converting images from non-DICOM to DICOM format, that provides standardized archive and file structure to all the shared images. The solution can be used in a variety of other specialties, such as cardiology, general surgery and endoscopy.
The electronic medical recording feature helps to automate the clinical operations by assisting in digital storage of medical records at a single location. It also helps physicians with documentation in order to manage claims that are sent to insurance companies.
VEPRO also provides online remote maintenance which helps physicians to reach out to support specialists at different locations. Support is offered via email.
Bryon from brighton radiology
Specialty: Radiology / imaging
It is relatively fast and somewhat efficient although not always.
Too many clicks to setup images. Can't save profiles for individual types of cases.
None. In fact, I have no recommendations. None whatsoever.
Tufan from Dr Burhan Nalbantoglu Hospital
A perfect program for archiving Dicom data and processing images. Provides very easy access to patient history with prior studies and fast viewing in Cine mode.
Although the system offers a backup solution, additional offline long-term archiving to hard disks is an optional feature
SHEILA from Imaging and Ultrasound
Allows for us to get our product on the market more readily and keeps us ahead of the competition.
The software is very user friendly and accommodating. I like the versatility in the search options. I like the tools that are available.
1. I don't like where the PDF reports are located in the VHP files. It is cumbersome (not right there)
2. Don't like that emails images don't carry reports.
Dean from Imaging and Ultrasound Inc
- Clear images and easy to use controls.
- The basic tools are comprehensive and easy to use.
- The images are easily and quickly retrieved with no lag time.
- Versatile viewing power for manipulation of large imaging files e.g. CT angiograms, and multisequence MRIs, as well as angiograms.
- Cine imaging capability.
- User interface that is pleasant to work with in terms of its appearance (esthetics). It has a modern look and feel.
- As mentioned above, the software/hardware combination is very robust. We have experienced literally no downtime due to intrinsic VEPRO software or hardware issues. Only extraneous circumstances such as power cuts have caused this.
- It does not come standard with 3D rendering and MIP capability. This must be bought as an add-on.
Huzefa from Saifee Hospital
Employees number: 501-1,000 employees
It is user friendly and easy to use.
It supports integration with HMS.
It has support for remote / online viewing.
Reliable support services.