About Speedy Claims

SpeedyClaims is an on-premise tool that allows small clinics and single-provider offices to manage CMS 1500 insurance claim forms. It is compatible with most Windows operating systems.

Users can print paper copies of their CMS 1500 forms or send them electronically. The forms can be customized for a specific practice, which enables fields to be automatically completed when users open new forms. Information is saved for reuse and repeat patient claims can be auto-completed using previously entered information.

Claims are saved in the claims list, which allows users to keep track of patient payments. Users can also configure shortcuts suited to their workflows. A Medicare claims processing guide and a year of software updates are included. SpeedyClaims ...

Supported Operating System(s):

Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 10

411 Reviews of Speedy Claims

Average User Ratings

Overall

4.65 / 5 stars

Ratings Snapshot

Likelihood to Recommend

Not likely

Very likely

Showing 1 - 5 of 411 results

Annette from Psychotherapy - Private Practice

As a therapist, Speedy Claims has made my life so much easier! Such a great product!

Ease of life.

Pros

I originally purchased this product because I was, and still am, submitting claims to the VA. Being out of network with them, I cannot provide my claims electronically. I have to send all of my claims on paper. And they require that all paper submissions scan easily into their system. Prior to finding Speedy Claims, my submissions were repeatedly getting rejected. Since using Speedy Claims, I have not had any trouble, because the information prints out so nicely onto the form 1500. Also, I really like that Speedy Claims saves a template for future submissions, so I am not re-creating the entire form each time. Through the purchasing process, and later through installation of the software, the customer service was great. Actually, the owner answered and he was amazing.

Cons

I am literally sitting here trying to figure out what I don't like so I can fill in this required field. I am at a loss. It's a great product.

Gina from Marriage & Family Therapy Services, Inc

Industry: Mental Health Care

SPEEDY CLAIMS: UB04 / CMS 1450 Facility or Hosptial Medical Billing Claim Software

Pros

Are you a Medical Biller or Claim Coding Professional that bills for Facilities, Hospitals, Partial-Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient Programs, or Substance Absue? Do you have Insurance Payers that require paper claim on a UB04 also known as CMS1450? Then you've found the EASIEST way to create a Paper Claims using either Pre-Printed UB04 Form or a sending the Insurer a PDF Copy for soft processing of the medical claim. I lost so many hours on other UB04 Software Programs that required me to re-enter Patient Information, Procedure Codes, Insurance Identifiers, and Charges each time a new claim was created. Speedy Claims UB04 Software was the ONLY version that allowed me to save commonly used Revenue Codes, CPT/HCPCS Codes, Insurance Addresses, and Billing Demographics. It allows you to customize the print features and move text (up/down and right/left) so that all text aligns to the pre-printed UB04 Forms. It's not only a time-save but also a money saver for all small hospitals, hospital-based outpatient programs, residential treatment facilities, and php/iop programs. I can't say enough about this software!!!!

Cons

It offers an "EDI" (electronic billing) feature but it is only compatible with certain medical billing/medical claim clearinghouses. This software is intended for medical practices (hospitals, facilities, residential, php, iop) that need to print UB04 claims/CMS1450 or upload to clearinghouses in text format. If you only intend to send electronic billing via "837I" then this may not be ideal for your needs.

Denny from PBSI Behavioral Health Clinic

Easy and Accurate HCFA 1500

I have been using this for years and it makes a single healthcare office easy to print and send insurance forms in seconds. You fill out the demographic information and from then on change the dates-add codes and print. Fast and efficient!

Pros

Makes it easy without the need to have an outside billing agency paid separately. Cost effective and they upgrade when necessary. Even a basic tech person can navigate this program with ease.

Cons

If I had a complaint it was printing an original and a copy took saving and bringing up the document again so there were duplicates in the memory. I finally learned after some time that I just had to change and change back from first a 2 digit year to a 4 digit year and back to a 2 digit year to be able to print a copy for my EOB's to be attached. It takes a second and there are no duplicates in memory. Sometime when I type over it does not save the former claim for the past month.

Anne from Agape Midwifery

June 2016

Fair program at a fair price

I purchased this product from Medical Arts Press. I think it was the only insurance claims program available. I could not find any other insurance claim program in any store.

Pros

Its better than hand writing out a claim. The program stores the claims, so that you can pull up a patient's last claim, change the date of service and codes if needed. But you always have to check the info thoroughly, because the program can change info on its own. It's reasonably priced.

Cons

There are many problems with this program. I least like the alignment. For example, when you put in a 0 , indicating ICD code, the zero floats to the top of the square. I have to hand write it in. Another issue I have had for instance is a client with Blue Shield and the address is memorized/saved on her claim, but when I go to look up her claim it will say, Cigna for example. I always photo copy my claims. So when I check to see if I actually, accidentally put in the Cigna address instead of the Blue Shield, my copy says Blue Shield. Another case of error is I have two clients with the name of Thompson. Even though I put in the info for one Thompson, the other Thompson's info comes up and gets mixed up. I have to check every claim very carefully.

Response from SpeedySoft USA

Replied August 2016

Hi, Adjusting the alignment of the data to your printer is easy. The process is covered in the Help section of the program or you can call us and we will help you. As far as the other issues, it sounds like the autofill function may be where the confusion starts. We will be glad to help you ensure that the correct information is always what you see. Call us. Dan

Don from Rademaker Eye Care, PLLC

I have had a great experience with speedy claims.

Pros

I like that it remembers the repetitive data for claims and when you double click it will fill in the data selected. I like that it is fairly easy to customize and get set up for your printer. I have found the customer service at the company is very good. Team always seems to have the answer for my problems and is very accessible when I call which is very rare. I find the customizable templates for the different insurance companies very useful as you can fill out much of the repetitive data for the claim that is the same on every patient with that specific insurance.

Cons

It takes a while to open when you click on the software. It would be nice if that was faster but it is easy to work around as you just learn to leave it in the tray and minimize it rather than close the program