Perfect Solution for 1 Property, Great Support
The two selling points of this software to me are the affordability for a 1 property rental. I can't afford to pay like some of the more sophisticated options out there. #2 is it does everything I need it to do.
My favorite feature is the Booking.com integration where Ino longer have to chase down renters from Booking.com to pay. Bookster makes it happen automatically. I think us renters all have the same feelings toward Booking.com I hate their system. Well, good news, Bookster removes that PAIN.
It does everything I need it to do,
- availability calender and capability to book directly from my site
- Manage bookings and accept payments through my Stripe account (totally painless)
- Manage damage deposits completely automatically with full customization
- I can produce a professional image to my clients with their email service
- I can also take phone/organic orders and set them up myself in Bookster
Things it needs:
- Ability to connect multiple iCal calendars. One is not enough
- Ability to edit the theme of the calendar plugin so we can make it match our website better
- Ability to edit the payment pages by more than just adding our logo, again, to mathc our website (Needs background and color editting capability. Image BG's would be awesome)
- The whole software should be reworked a bit onlayout and functionality of buttons and pages. It is a bit confusing, and there is room for improvement on a CLEAN DASHBOARD layout.
Over all, I am thrilled with Bookster. Their support is amazing. I live in two different time zones (7 hrs apart) and no matter what time or day, 80% of time they respond to emails, messages instantly. And for sure within 8 hrs the other 20% of time. And you get a super helpful, capable response, with a personal touch.
Their personable helpful support, capability of the software, and the channel integration with Booking.com
The dashboard layout and the inability to edit the calendar plugin for my website
Response: Bookster, Tribalogic Limited
Thank you very much for the great review and excellent feedback! All fair points.
With our most recent update, we now support multiple iCal feeds! They are listed under the Channel button. If the OTA / website that you are on does not show up on the list, let us know and we can add them.