• Pros

• "I love the scaleability and flexibility. The collaboration we are able to achieve across the company now is amazing"

• "The conference lines work very well and we never have trouble with people dialing in or the voice quality"

• "Ease of use and deployment. Messaging between people is also very nice and efficient."

• Cons

• "Technical support can be a little difficult to work with, but are overall knowledgeable and helpful."

• "The base level of call analytics is not quite flexible enough for our use but that is very unique. "

• "Price is a little steep. Could be a little more user friendly. It gets the job done, so not much to complain about."

Browse Fuze Reviews

D. SKye from Micro Focus

Enterprise level telephony, in the cloud

The largest benefit is not having to replace/upgrade aging hardware and software, we don't have to manage equipment at our sites anymore, all the heaving lifting is in the cloud.

Pros

Fuze is a fully featured UC in the cloud, providing telephone calls (with a full backend of call flows, agents, incoming, outgoing, etc), collaboration and meetings (from 1 to thousands of participants), voicemail, and multiple types of endpoints such as physical phones, SIP clients, Windows and Mac desktop client, Android and iOS mobile clients. It has all the features you need, without the headaches of managing PBXs and servers.

Cons

Fuze is still developing its Browser based client, we would really like that because currently there isn't a way to run the Fuze "Desktop" experience on Linux. Once they finish the web client there will be that capability. Their customer support needs to be sized up a bit too, sometimes it takes too long to get things resolved (they get resolved, but the length of time needs to be reduced)

Sam from Oliver James Associates

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

A must have tool in your business!

The main benefits of Fuze is that you have access to phone, email/messenger, video conference and meetings all in one tool. Fuze makes everything so much easier, it's convenient and i've found you're more likely to get an instant response (which definitely beats waiting for people to read/respond to their emails).

Pros

Fuze is an absolutely brilliant software as it allows people to stay connected globally 24/7 without having lots of online tools/apps or a physical phone cluttering up your desk. Everyone in the business uses it daily for phone calls, meetings, screen shares, group messaging and so much more. One of my favourite features is the 'share screen' option you have when you're in a meeting. I find it to be extremely beneficial as it allows you to convey information clearly and efficiently. Another small feature I like is that you can make specific groups (e.g - if a number of you are working on a project together, you can all keep up-to-date with what's happening without having to send emails with everyone CC'd in). Finally, I also like the shared note section you can have with another person, this is perfect for putting meeting times, notes, anything else you are wanting to share.

Cons

The only little issue I have with Fuze is that you can't send more than one image through at one time. You have to send them one by one, which isn't a big issue, but it's something I forget about on a regular basis.

Paul from Growth Acceleration Partners

Excellent for work from home

Pros

I love it because is the best tool when you are working from home, you can call your team and make videocalls.

Cons

Everything is fine with the tool, no complains.

Response from Fuze

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the review, Paul! We appreciate the honest feedback.

Ikaika from SECURITY METRICS

Keep Looking

The bottom line: Fuze's service is reliable, but it starts with a high price tag and because of the missing functionality, it goes even higher because of the extra man hours that you need to bring their system up to par.

Pros

We came to Fuze from a home built system. As our company grew, our system became harder and harder to manage and we started to have outages because of the stress that was put on our servers. When we switched over to Fuze I set myself on their outage alerts and although I was alerted to an outage or service disruption, I only felt the impact of an outage twice in three years.

Cons

If you call in on the support line, you will get a company called answer one which will create a ticket for you. You can get people on the line when you have an emergency, but I've only been able to get a person transferred to me twice. The other times they called back within an hour. It is not easy to understand what you are being billed for, so the bill can creep up with stuff that you no longer need. You don't have control over provisioning your phones. You have to call in or submit a ticket and although the SLA for those types of requests is 48 hours it is hardly reached if you don't follow up. I've had to wait for more than a week which meant that our new hires got to do busy work for at least 4 days after training. Reports are inaccurate. For our call floors, we pay bonuses based on the amount of work that the agent puts in. The report have been inaccurate enough times that we now have to verify that the report is running after we run the report.

José Elías from Grupo Desarrollo Infraestructura

Great substitute for Skype

We are using fuze to comunicate intercompany, which is fantastic since I feel that Fuze is much more intuitive than Skype, has more options in a clearer way (like when you share an image in a group conversation you just click it, unlike Skype in which you have to look for it), Also I think that since the mobile app isn't as intrusive as the Skype Mobile, most users do not really mind having the app to be connected at all times.

Pros

What I like most about Fuze is that the desktop version and the mobile version aren't as intrusive as Skype is. Also it's super easy to make a meeting, you have your "room" number so anyone who wants to have a meeting only has to have that number and presto! Which leads me into the contacts, whenever you look for a contact you search them by name a lot easier than Skype as well as by corporate e-mail. I think that it's also a nice touch to have the emoticons you use on your cellphone on the desktop app as well, it's a nice touch.

Cons

What I didn't like was that for example if you want to add some contact into your favorites you need to interact with them in any way, I find it easier by chat but can be annoying if you have no real reason to start a conversation. Also the Outlook extension is kinda heavy and may dull or slow your outlook sometimes.

Becca from WilsonHCG

Fuze or Flop?

Overall, the experience I had with Fuze was less than ideal. My organization ultimately ending up moving on from the contract we had utilizng this software after only a year because it was causing more issues than it was solving.

Pros

I find the Fuze interface to be visually appealing. The side bar allows you to see all of your recent conversations, and you are able to create meetings, have calls, and text numbers outside of your organization as well. I also enjoy the fact that Fuze offers a mobile app where you can utilize your personal cellphone to hop into meetings, text and call as well. It makes it easy to use while on-the-go or away from your desk!

Cons

Fuze is notoriously unreliable. It often caused my computer to seize up, took a ridiculous amount of time to launch upon opening, and the call quality was not great more often than not. Occasionally, when utilizing the text feature, the app's ability to send messages would crash, and messages either would not send, or they'd say they weren't sending but would send multiple times in a row to the number you tried to text. It was an almost-constant headache for my organization trying to connect with Fuze IT to resolve the issues in a timely manner. More than one time, the whole system crashed. In the world of staffing where Fuze was the whole platform we utilized for meetings and candidate outreach, this was literally debilitating to our organization.

Anelia from Thomas Thor

Industry: Oil & Energy

Very good software for audio and video calls, messaging and conference calls

An overall very good tool that I still use daily and enjoy better than a regular phone for having many calls daily. Definitely worth trying if you are considering different phone options.

Pros

I like the function to share your screen when having a meeting, I use it all the time when talking with colleagues across other offices. Can be useful for troubleshooting, training and support, so it saves time and effort.

Cons

I don't like that it often bugs and especially the lack of easy to reach customer support, I have had issues on multiple occassions that support didn't really help with (they wanted tickets, logs and when I sent them everything they still didn't understand my problem).

James from SAS International

Industry: Building Materials

Superb Unified Communications platform

We are now collaborating across Departments and the company. We have achieved much greater levels of communication across the business. We have also solved a major problem with on premise PBX systems that were failing

Pros

Cons

Support has taken some time to get to where it needs to be

Reasons for Choosing Fuze

Price and the help of the engineers and pre-sales teams who really understood our needs and requirements

Leidy from Micro Focus

Using Fuze to have meetings/chat

I have a lot of benefits because I can have meetings and also I can chat with my colleagues and see their status in real time. I really like to use the new funcionality to search an specific text in all my chat's list.

Pros

I really like that I can use Fuze in my laptop and my mobile, also I can set up meetings with my colleagues in the application or using Outlook. Also when you setup a meeting, fuze provide you a link and you can share the link with whoever you want. When you are in a meeting you can record it and later share the link.

Cons

I think that we can enhance the performance, for software products we should try to enhance this topic in every release.

Bonnie from WilsonHCG

Fuze Works

Pros

What I liked most about Fuze was that I was one click away from communicating with someone instead of emailing them. Fuze allowed me to set up video calls, conference calls, and meetings with clients and coworkers and made the day to day life easier.

Cons

There are many technical issues with Fuze, it started giving our team errors and lagging a lot and here recently we transitioned to Ring Central for our communication needs since there were so many technical difficulties

Greg from Civil Air Patrol

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Decent product with growing pricetag...

Fuze was a great product for my team...even with the difficulties in the middle of our time using the product. It did a great job for our teleconferencing needs, with shared desktop. We'd still be with them if the company had been more reasonable and served us like customers.

Pros

We used Fuze for our Team Meetings on a geographically dispersed team. In the early days of our use of Fuze, it served our needs well. We were transferring from the "Big Boys" on the street because of their escalating costs for the same service. Fuze was great. In the middle of our journey we started having issues with updates and other issues that slowed our team meetings. Later in the journey, it came back and was rock solid.

Cons

1. Issues with upgrades and sound quality at times. 2. Once they got their issues worked out, they caused their prices to skyrocket and their business model changed and they wanted to "demo" the product to re-do our contract. We'd been USING the product for years! They wouldn't tell us pricing structure without a pitch. No time for such nonsense! Finally, they wrote and announced that our product offering was going to end....in TWO WEEKS! Done. They lost us there.

Harry from CD Recruitment

Used for 5 years now and still getting better, support are amazing

We needed to move to a system that offered features, scale, good price and support and where we would have business continuity. It offers flexible working and a more agile and mobile workforce. As the tital we are 5 years in and still feel that we are growing with the product.

Pros

Ease of use and continued feature development and deployment. Support sort things out asap and will do their best to make the product work how you need it to. Mobile App and Softphone add business flex that we needed.

Three years of Fuze

Fuze provides an economical SIP-based voice service without the need for any on-premise equipment. Can be used with software app/clients and/or with physical, desktop and conference IP phones.

Pros

I like that this service provides and app for both desktop and mobile. The user portal is useful as it allows configuration of features like simultaneous ring and voicemail. Voice quality is very good and HD voice is possible if the other callers support it.

Cons

Early on, (ThinkingPhones days) the apps were not so fully featured or functional as they are today.

Oscar from Spectranet Limited

Effective conference platform.

Pros

Fuze is a cloud-based unified communications platform and because it is based in the cloud ; it makes it easy for me to access it wherever I may be. It empowers productivity and delivers insights across my organization by allowing us access its simplified business voice communication tool, dynamic video conferencing, and hands-on collaboration feature.In summary , Fuze enable my company's workforce to communicate seamlessly at anytime and without any device restriction.

Cons

Will be interesting to have more screens available in the screen sharing option.Also the aesthetic is quite poor ,I think it can much more vibrant.

Nick from Fort Dearborn Company

Industry: Printing

A great software for Unified Communication!

We are using Fuze as a single platform to for voice and instant messaging. We've had little to no problems with the voice piece and the IM piece works great, but we've had issues with user adoption of the app. Make sure that if you're deploying you have a solid user adoption strategy! Overall, a great replacement over standard PBX phone systems or the complexity of Cisco VOIP solutions.

Pros

The software is continually being updated with features and functionality requested by users. They listen to complaints and improvement requests and take them seriously!

Cons

Some of the functionality is not as straightforward to use as it should be. It can integrate contacts from other sources, but sometimes does a poor job.

Kenneth from Cambridge Computer Services INC

Fuze Review

Pros

We changed from a fairly old phone system to this one. With Fuze, all of my phone interaction has suddenly become computer-based. This is to say that I'm now able to use an old pair of gaming headphones for all of my call needs, and calls to my work phone can be forwarded to my cell when I'm out.

Cons

Setting up conference calls can be a little frustrating. It integrates with Google calendar, but it will not show you who has accepted the invite. Also, not to be too nitpicky, but the access code to conference calls is 12(!!) digits long.

Response from FuzeDigital

Replied November 2018

This review is of Fuze, not FuzeDigital. They are two separate companies.

Fuze allows you to streamline and fuse your group communication efforts!

Fuze provides superlative global voice, video, messaging, and collaboration software and applications that enable me to communicate more effectively and efficiently.

Pros

I love that we can have conference calls with someone in NY, CA, and China at the same time. Fuze is a vital business communication tool!

Cons

Honestly no drawbacks of the software, just some of the people I have to deal with! Too bad Fuze couldn't provide new work colleagues and counter parts!

Jason from Computer Software

Billing department was impossible to get a hold of

Software was overall good. My disconnect was when we needed to get a hold of billing to straighten out some details. I would call and someone would answer and create at ticket on my behalf, but no one would ever call back.

Pros

Easy to use and manage and support team was responsive.

Cons

Unable to setup user without getting support involved. Softphone client needs some help and not the most intuitive nor elaborate application ever created.

Heidi from Cambridge Computer Services

Impressive Features

Has made our lives much easier and keeps our international company connected on one phone network.

Pros

Fuze is an awesome VOIP, FOIP and meeting collaboration system. We have physical phones at our desks, softphones on our laptops and a mobile version on our cell phones. It allows us to take calls from anywhere on any device. Collaboration tool makes it easy to have conference calls and screen sharing sessions. Good alternative to GoToMeeting

Cons

Response from FuzeDigital

Replied November 2018

This review is about Fuze, not FuzeDigital. They are two different companies.

Maired from PTC

Using Fuze

Issues we had were mainly with the Polycom's. we have 3. In the 2.5 years we are here in the Dublin office 2 have been replaced very quickly so very happy with the service.

Pros

Ease of use and when there is an issue prompt response of support team.

Cons

took me a while to get used to using the headphones but all good now

Brian from UDG Inc/GHX Inc/United Central/Sun Source

Industry: Oil & Energy

Sr. Network Architest

Service overall is great, however support is poor and slow. ATA devices notoriously have a lot of problems and outages compared to phones. Also bulk update/changes to devices through the portal for items to keep things stable are not available and require tickets to support which is hard to schedule to prevent outages.

Pros

Cons

Ability to clear cache or Items to reduce clutter.

Alexis from Tradehelm

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Fuze? AWESOME

Excellent application, very recommendable

Pros

Fuze is an excellent application for videoconference and calling, very friendly and easy to use. It's a great application and also provides you the capability to record your calls. Licenses are not expensive and for sure worth it.

Cons

Sometimes the ticket submitted take more than expected to be resolved. But the overall is very positive.

A nightmare for a small team

Really negative. We went with Fuze thinking it was a good price for what it offered, what we got instead was a headache that has dragged on for years. We even tried cancelling our account and had a hard time doing that. I would absolutely NOT recommend this to my colleagues or anyone else running a small business or non-profit.

Pros

We mostly used Fuze for broadcasting webinars and hosting conference calls. Some of my most-liked features were helpful but not unique to Fuze. For example, their recording feature is generally easy to use and stores it in your account for streaming or downloading. Dial-in numbers were easy enough to use, and generally were used without issue.

Cons

Where do I start? I found the service unreliable most of the time. Service would be down or slow frequently. When you're about to go live with 90+ people waiting for your webinar, this is a problem! The back end is incredibly confusing (ThinkingPhones or Fuze? They merged and didn't do it well), and their customer support is by far the worst I've experienced. They are awful at following up on tickets, rarely can give you a clear answer, and don't seem to know their way around their own product. Their are constantly "updating" their software with zero improvement to quality of the service.

Abby from Covington

Good Voice Quality on Conference Lines

Pros

Cons

The way the phone lines, extensions, dial plans, users, and devices are all tied together is fairly confusing. Most of it seems repetitive and makes it difficult when you need to switch out an old phone.

Guada from WilsonHCG

Good alternative to Zoom

It's becoming more popular, which helps connecting with clients as most of them have had experience or have installed it already.

Pros

Similar features to Zoom, easier to record meetings to share with client/teams later.

Cons

We've had delays when requesting to add local numbers.

Response from Fuze

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the review, Guada! We appreciate the honest feedback.

Gabriela from Information Technology and Services

Our go-to communication tool

We can record all calls, have smooth calls locally and internationally. We internally use it as a chat tool and can share content between teams.

Pros

It's user friendly, has both phone and chat features. Customer support is always willing to help with our questions.

Cons

Not having implemented it sooner in the company!

Gregg from Vaco

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Extraordinary product with so many useful features

So, in a nut shell I really refer this one application over others due to its affordability and functionality as well.

Pros

The best thing about it is that I can easily coordinate among my teammates through its instant messaging feature that is a huge ease in all terms. Furthermore, the basic feature that is my most favorite and indeed the most applicable feature is its ability to be used on multiple types of devices whether it’s a laptop, desktop or even my tiny mobile phone with a lot of ease and convenience.

Cons

No doubt Fuze is absolutely perfect product. I found it to be very amazing from every angle. I failed to find even a single deficiency in it.

ANDREW from hawthorne direct

Industry: Broadcast Media

Good service for work chats and links with phone voicemail

It worked well for work chats and links with phone voicemail. The chat service was fast and pretty user friendly as well. I would recommend for small to medium sized businesses.

Pros

I like that it worked well for work chats and links with phone voicemail. It stored my voicemail from my work phone so I could listen while still on my computer or laptop. The chat service was fast and pretty user friendly as well.

Cons

I think some of my co workers had phone and voicemail issues but none for me.

Simon from i-Pharm Consulting

Brilliant!

Worth the pain of migration.

Pros

Feature and functionality, whether that be for a basic user or for more advanced. Fuze mobile product is great for people who travel.

Cons

The implementation is tough, partly their fault, primarily down to migrating numbers to different carriers.

Nelson from Unicom Systems, Inc.

Works well locally but does not work over a Windows Remote Desktop (RDP) session

Seamless integration of the Fuze app and Fuze (Thinking) Polycom IP phone. The audio quality over the IP phone is excellent.

Pros

It works well with the Fuze (Thinking) Polycom IP phone with seamless integration. When it is run locally on a Windows 7 or 8.1 64-bit desktop, everything works as expected. The sound quality is good over the IP phone.

Cons

It does not work over Windows Remote Desktop. I connect to my computer via the Windows Remote Desktop. The Fuze meeting app runs but the shared screen is not visible. It appears this software is not designed for RDP. WebEx is browser based has no issues under the same scenario.

Deirdre from Turbo Tax

Fuze is a Pretty Decent VoIP Service

Pros

The tool is pretty cool and has several great features...web integration is easy, the mobile app is a plus, getting the voicemail delivered to your email is really cool too. It's friendly to smaller businesses.

Cons

Manoeuvring around the app is challenging. Seems like you're spending way too much time trying to find a needed button to get out or use another feature. Just a bit cumbersome.

Adrian from Security R&D

Simple communications

Not great and not a very enjoyable tool to use. Looking for past conversations was tedious. Not that many integrations were available either so It is actually very hard for me to recommend Fuze

Pros

Integrates well with your voice solution Meetings perform OK There are several plugins for email clients and browsers which facilitate creating an joining meetings

Cons

I did not find Fuze to be as reliable as other competitor tools. UI attempted to look fresh but I did find it a bit confusing when using simple features such a text history searches

Response from Fuze

Replied April 2020

Hi Adrian, Thanks so much for the honest feedback. I've forwarded it to our Customer Success team to review and look into how we can help enhance your experience using Fuze. David Hopp

Clare from Cambridge Computer Services

Decent but a lot of technical issues

Pros

Great to use, I like the fact that the Fuze extension recognizes phone numbers and I can just click them to call.

Cons

A lot of technical issues that we've run into in regards to conference calls and more. Buggy.

Evan from Education Management

Easy, non-obtrusive, synchronous

Pros

Ability to make outbound calls from anywhere in the world. This makes working remotely much easier.

Cons

Not intuitive to remove or separate call log from previous chats. Would be better if this was made easier to handle.

Frustrating

Not a very good experience. They need to figure out how to prevent outages and lagging.

Pros

I can make calls over the cloud and see who is calling. It integrates with our auto dialer.

Cons

Since at my job we make several sales calls all day, when the app goes down, it keeps everyone from doing our job. This can happen for several hours at a time. Every day I have to deal with poor connection quality and lagging. A lot of calls are static.

Yamini from Tech Mahindra

A good video calling and collaboration tool

Pros

Conferencing capabilities of Fuze are quite good. The software is so simple to use because of its intuitive interface. You can actually rely on it when it comes to video conferencing.

Cons

Fuze is based on cloud computing. You cannot access everything according to your wish like: you cannot add a phone number until and unless you register a MAC address with Fuze.

Niha from BVD

Easy to use web conferencing software

Pros

I am able to log into and use this service without needing to make an account or download any specific software. I can record sessions which are useful to allow them to be played back later.

Cons

It seems to drop out on slow connections more than other web conferencing software I have used. There are limited options for collaborative working.

Jason from NSM

Fuze

The billing has been difficult and the support requires items to be escalated to VP's. They billed us for a trip to come on site and discuss these issues.

Pros

Allowed us to move from on prem hardware to true VOIP solutions

Cons

The collaborate was difficult to use and minimal reporting capabilities. We also would like more call center features. The organization of our systems did not provide an option for a caller to "0" from the call tree.

Great platform to transition into sales

I make calls most days all days and its a seamless integration and platform to call/conference and gain insight.

Pros

I like that it was easy for me to figure out how to use, transitioning into a sales role and being on the phone all day - I think Fuze is excellent. I haven't used any other products or tried any others but don't see a need to.

Cons

Honestly, so far I don't see any issues or cons with Fuze.

Review of Fuze

I am very happy with the Fuze system and highly recommend it.

Pros

The phone system provides a great sound quality and it is easy to change users.

Cons

It takes a while to get customer service help but they are working on that.

video conference gone wrong

Pros

you have toll free numbers linked with Google calendar

Cons

too many errors and delays the call drops every 5 minutes you would be better using Zoom

Meagan from botkeeper, Inc.

Fuze in the workplace

Using Fuze has allowed us to create open lines of communicat internally as well as externally.

Pros

I like the visibility elements of Fuze and being able to view their status. I also like being able to hide certain conversations, but still being able to view the history of that conversation if needed. I like the ease and ability of being able to provide my meeting link to whoever I need to.

Cons

There are a lot of glitches with the software, desktop and mobile versions. They are not always synched up. I have some employees who have issues running other softwares or websites during a phone or video conference.

Seth from Strategic Stewardship

Great software for conferences

Pros

Great presentation software, very cutting edge. Looks professional and have had happy clients, super easy

tommy from litmus

fuze is my 'desk' phone

i know the fuze team will continue to enhance their product suite.

Pros

i love not having a telephone on my desk to make calls etc. very easy to make calls. love the call forwarding option.

Timothy from Instructure

Good working system; pretty good for your dollar

Clear calls, reliable service, and pretty good for your dollar.

Pros

Often if you try to go a cheaper route you end up getting a service that isn't as reliable. In our business we have call center staff that need a reliable phone service and that is what it is.

Cons

Right now we pay on usage but I wish we could just pay a flat fee and keep it stead throughout the year.

Teresa Herbic from Author, Contract Writer

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Fuze is a Great Voice, Video and Collaborative Offering

Nice feature-rich and efficient product offering for business, contract and project teams.

Pros

I have used Fuse for business contract customers and really like the program. It's excellent for quality voice, video and collaboration with your team members. The collaborative offering is simple to use and is exceptional for real-time content sharing especially for timely projects.

Cons

None, I especially like the collaborative functions with this product and project sharing capabilities!

Jose A from GB Advisors, Inc.

Web Conferencing tool at an Enterprise level with cool features

using the Fuze tool to cast catchy videos. Moving in an internal campaign to record demos and helpful content of our solutions and Fuze is a great compliment to stream things to vast audiences all over places.

Pros

Have the experience to use Fuze for a Global Conference Streaming. The Set up was pretty easy! the addon you download via the web is fast to install and automatically gets the meeting id of your conference and connect it right away. Video and audio quality is superb. Definitely a great tool for these type of activities

Cons

The internal chat controls and the audio settings can be slow compared with other solutions. Some notches in the screen, and grayed spaces. Not sure if was something that can be addressed or it is like that by default. Other to say is a great tool.

Thom from Computer Software

Change is not always easy

Good product, but not a Microsoft product.

Pros

Easy to use and has most of the features that are in Skype, Nice use of video and good voice quality

Cons

implementation and learning curve have been a challenge, Things I miss from Skype: Ability to interact with Active Directory, Ability to pull people into calls. The storage of conversations for future use.

David from Hunter Vision

Fuze is great!!

Pros

Such a productive app!!! This has been helpful on so many occasions!! This is perfect for getting a group together for ideas, conferences, etc!

Cons

Overall seems totally great, and productive! I've had a few times where the app gets a little static going on. But that seems kind of inevitable. No complaints.

Shubham from OATI

FUZE-A video conferencing and collaboration tool.

Pros

The biggest advantage of this software is that it easily gets the number and we can use it as a phone number . The thing which makes it different from other similar functional tools is it's layout which is very simple and easy to use.

Cons

The cone is that I'd need to improve itself in feature and functionality just like similar apps such as skype and all and screen sharing can be improved