What are Fuze users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Fuze software through verified user reviews

• icon"The tool is pretty cool and has several great features...web integration is easy, the mobile app is a plus, getting the voicemail delivered to your email is really cool too."
  • icon"I like the function to share your screen when having a meeting, I use it all the time when talking with colleagues across other offices."
  • icon"Fuze integrates well across different devices. Meetings are easy to setup via the app or Outlook."
  • icon"The back end is incredibly confusing (ThinkingPhones or Fuze? They merged and didn't do it well), and their customer support is by far the worst I've experienced."
  • icon"Call quality can be hit and miss. App does have glitches at times on outlook, updates can crash the application where it needs to be uninstalled/cleaned before it is installed again."
  • icon"Service would be down or slow frequently. When you're about to go live with 90+ people waiting for your webinar, this is a problem."

Browse all Fuze Reviews

• Have you used Fuze and would like to share your experience with others?

D. SKye

Enterprise level telephony, in the cloud

The largest benefit is not having to replace/upgrade aging hardware and software, we don't have to manage equipment at our sites anymore, all the heaving lifting is in the cloud.

Pros

Fuze is a fully featured UC in the cloud, providing telephone calls (with a full backend of call flows, agents, incoming, outgoing, etc), collaboration and meetings (from 1 to thousands of participants), voicemail, and multiple types of endpoints such as physical phones, SIP clients, Windows and Mac desktop client, Android and iOS mobile clients. It has all the features you need, without the headaches of managing PBXs and servers.

Cons

Fuze is still developing its Browser based client, we would really like that because currently there isn't a way to run the Fuze "Desktop" experience on Linux. Once they finish the web client there will be that capability. Their customer support needs to be sized up a bit too, sometimes it takes too long to get things resolved (they get resolved, but the length of time needs to be reduced)

Jonathan

Everything we wanted

Overall experience has been positive - and we are pleased with the selection. Full adoption has been easy and users love it. Customer support is good - although I would like all users to be able to access support rather than being mediated through my IT.

Pros

Well designed UI make the product a pleasure to use. The features we use all day, every day, just work in a very user friendly way. It doesn't have feature bloat that confuses people - it just works.

Cons

the collaboration/video component of the software is relatively expensive as an addon and isn't as slick as the messaging calling product. Its good, but not as good as Zoom/Teams.

Reasons for choosing Fuze

8x8 was more expensive and although the product was well integrated, users didn't like the UI. RingCentral - chat and calling were not integrated. Again UI not as good as Dialpad - we liked this - good UI, but were concerned by the size of the business in Europe and ability to support us. Aircall - promising but seemed more geared to <10 users and startups.

Reasons for switching to Fuze

NFON UI on PC was dreadful and it was calling only -- wanted to integrate calling (internal and external), chat. At the time (pre-COVID) we did not specifically want video conference although we added that later.

Ikaika

Keep Looking

The bottom line: Fuze's service is reliable, but it starts with a high price tag and because of the missing functionality, it goes even higher because of the extra man hours that you need to bring their system up to par.

Pros

We came to Fuze from a home built system. As our company grew, our system became harder and harder to manage and we started to have outages because of the stress that was put on our servers. When we switched over to Fuze I set myself on their outage alerts and although I was alerted to an outage or service disruption, I only felt the impact of an outage twice in three years.

Cons

If you call in on the support line, you will get a company called answer one which will create a ticket for you. You can get people on the line when you have an emergency, but I've only been able to get a person transferred to me twice. The other times they called back within an hour. It is not easy to understand what you are being billed for, so the bill can creep up with stuff that you no longer need. You don't have control over provisioning your phones. You have to call in or submit a ticket and although the SLA for those types of requests is 48 hours it is hardly reached if you don't follow up. I've had to wait for more than a week which meant that our new hires got to do busy work for at least 4 days after training. Reports are inaccurate. For our call floors, we pay bonuses based on the amount of work that the agent puts in. The report have been inaccurate enough times that we now have to verify that the report is running after we run the report.

José Elías

Great substitute for Skype

We are using fuze to comunicate intercompany, which is fantastic since I feel that Fuze is much more intuitive than Skype, has more options in a clearer way (like when you share an image in a group conversation you just click it, unlike Skype in which you have to look for it), Also I think that since the mobile app isn't as intrusive as the Skype Mobile, most users do not really mind having the app to be connected at all times.

Pros

What I like most about Fuze is that the desktop version and the mobile version aren't as intrusive as Skype is. Also it's super easy to make a meeting, you have your "room" number so anyone who wants to have a meeting only has to have that number and presto! Which leads me into the contacts, whenever you look for a contact you search them by name a lot easier than Skype as well as by corporate e-mail. I think that it's also a nice touch to have the emoticons you use on your cellphone on the desktop app as well, it's a nice touch.

Cons

What I didn't like was that for example if you want to add some contact into your favorites you need to interact with them in any way, I find it easier by chat but can be annoying if you have no real reason to start a conversation. Also the Outlook extension is kinda heavy and may dull or slow your outlook sometimes.

Three years of Fuze

Fuze provides an economical SIP-based voice service without the need for any on-premise equipment. Can be used with software app/clients and/or with physical, desktop and conference IP phones.

Pros

I like that this service provides and app for both desktop and mobile. The user portal is useful as it allows configuration of features like simultaneous ring and voicemail. Voice quality is very good and HD voice is possible if the other callers support it.

Cons

Early on, (ThinkingPhones days) the apps were not so fully featured or functional as they are today.

Becca

Fuze or Flop?

Overall, the experience I had with Fuze was less than ideal. My organization ultimately ending up moving on from the contract we had utilizng this software after only a year because it was causing more issues than it was solving.

Pros

I find the Fuze interface to be visually appealing. The side bar allows you to see all of your recent conversations, and you are able to create meetings, have calls, and text numbers outside of your organization as well. I also enjoy the fact that Fuze offers a mobile app where you can utilize your personal cellphone to hop into meetings, text and call as well. It makes it easy to use while on-the-go or away from your desk!

Cons

Fuze is notoriously unreliable. It often caused my computer to seize up, took a ridiculous amount of time to launch upon opening, and the call quality was not great more often than not. Occasionally, when utilizing the text feature, the app's ability to send messages would crash, and messages either would not send, or they'd say they weren't sending but would send multiple times in a row to the number you tried to text. It was an almost-constant headache for my organization trying to connect with Fuze IT to resolve the issues in a timely manner. More than one time, the whole system crashed. In the world of staffing where Fuze was the whole platform we utilized for meetings and candidate outreach, this was literally debilitating to our organization.

Reasons for switching to Fuze

We made the switch because Skype for Business had its own set of issues presented for a workforce that is largely remote-based.

Nick

Industry: Printing

A great software for Unified Communication!

We are using Fuze as a single platform to for voice and instant messaging. We've had little to no problems with the voice piece and the IM piece works great, but we've had issues with user adoption of the app. Make sure that if you're deploying you have a solid user adoption strategy! Overall, a great replacement over standard PBX phone systems or the complexity of Cisco VOIP solutions.

Pros

The software is continually being updated with features and functionality requested by users. They listen to complaints and improvement requests and take them seriously!

Cons

Some of the functionality is not as straightforward to use as it should be. It can integrate contacts from other sources, but sometimes does a poor job.

Fuze allows you to streamline and fuse your group communication efforts!

Fuze provides superlative global voice, video, messaging, and collaboration software and applications that enable me to communicate more effectively and efficiently.

Pros

I love that we can have conference calls with someone in NY, CA, and China at the same time. Fuze is a vital business communication tool!

Cons

Honestly no drawbacks of the software, just some of the people I have to deal with! Too bad Fuze couldn't provide new work colleagues and counter parts!

Gabriela

Inhouse chats and customer service tool

Pros

We have been using Fuze for some time and it is our go/to tool for reaching out to our customers. Our collaborators also use the chat function to stay in touch and create groups.

Cons

We have experienced some down time with our lines sporadically but their Customer Support has been diligent on giving us answers and solutions.

Alexis

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Fuze? AWESOME

Excellent application, very recommendable

Pros

Fuze is an excellent application for videoconference and calling, very friendly and easy to use. It's a great application and also provides you the capability to record your calls. Licenses are not expensive and for sure worth it.

Cons

Sometimes the ticket submitted take more than expected to be resolved. But the overall is very positive.

Evelina

Love the flexibility

I love the software, I love what you have done with it since we first started. Overall I am pleased with the service. I think you need to work on quality of call especially for international calls, customer service and billing also need more work but you are heading in a good direction from where you started.

Pros

With any software I feel that there is always room for improvement, but I think Fuze as been improving the software week by week, month by month. I think currently I love how easy it is to take a call from anywhere. During a mandatory shut down in our state, we were able to route our main switch calls and take them from home off our our cell phones. That was unheard of just a bit ago. I love the you made transferring calls easy from the mobile app so we are easily able to get call to co-worker spread out working in their own homes. Our business didn't pause for even on minute during this time and that is very much appreciated.

Cons

I think my only issue is quality of a calls, especially for international calls. A big chunk of our business is international and I hate using Fuse for international calls. All the calls seem mumbled so it is very hard to understand but when we use other software we don't have the same problems. We find ourselves using teams and other services but it would be nice to be able to be consistent and not switch from one service to other.

Reasons for switching to Fuze

Decision made by our parent company but overall I have been please with it.

Sam

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

A must have tool in your business!

The main benefits of Fuze is that you have access to phone, email/messenger, video conference and meetings all in one tool. Fuze makes everything so much easier, it's convenient and i've found you're more likely to get an instant response (which definitely beats waiting for people to read/respond to their emails).

Pros

Fuze is an absolutely brilliant software as it allows people to stay connected globally 24/7 without having lots of online tools/apps or a physical phone cluttering up your desk. Everyone in the business uses it daily for phone calls, meetings, screen shares, group messaging and so much more. One of my favourite features is the 'share screen' option you have when you're in a meeting. I find it to be extremely beneficial as it allows you to convey information clearly and efficiently. Another small feature I like is that you can make specific groups (e.g - if a number of you are working on a project together, you can all keep up-to-date with what's happening without having to send emails with everyone CC'd in). Finally, I also like the shared note section you can have with another person, this is perfect for putting meeting times, notes, anything else you are wanting to share.

Cons

The only little issue I have with Fuze is that you can't send more than one image through at one time. You have to send them one by one, which isn't a big issue, but it's something I forget about on a regular basis.

Fuze for project tracking

Overall, Fuze is a great product for keeping track of projects and reviewing documents in a virtual setting. Many people from different offices and cities can all review the same documents.

Pros

It’s easy to keep track of a large number of projects. It is easy to enter in data and collaborate with people in different offices.

Cons

Tracking milestones on projects is a little clumsy. This could be due to the way our organization and client has the back end set up.

Anelia

Industry: Oil & Energy

Very good software for audio and video calls, messaging and conference calls

An overall very good tool that I still use daily and enjoy better than a regular phone for having many calls daily. Definitely worth trying if you are considering different phone options.

Pros

I like the function to share your screen when having a meeting, I use it all the time when talking with colleagues across other offices. Can be useful for troubleshooting, training and support, so it saves time and effort.

Cons

I don't like that it often bugs and especially the lack of easy to reach customer support, I have had issues on multiple occassions that support didn't really help with (they wanted tickets, logs and when I sent them everything they still didn't understand my problem).

Reasons for switching to Fuze

We switched from regular desk phones, so we made a transition to a more modern way of working.

Holly

Fuze -

Generally, Fuze does a good job of allowing us to receive and make calls easily, however, I believe there are improvements that could be made to the functionality, to make notifications easier to identify

Pros

I like the ease of transferring calls across to other users easily, whilst the caller is on hold. The functionality of being able to share screens is also really great when speaking with teammates internally, particularly now we are working from home more often. I also really like the chrome extension which speeds up calling!

Cons

The chat function, although useful, I find can often be missed - notifications are not obvious and can be lost amongst the calls coming in - it would be good to have this as a separate tab and for notifications to be more identifiable. I often find issues with call audio not connecting with Fuza, so often have to restart the software.

Jared

Industry: Mental Health Care

Excellent System in a Pandemic World

Pros

The IM system within Fuze has always been great. Even in a prepandemic world it was great for ease of use around the office and easily staying in touch with other team members. In the pandemic Telehealth landscape, its ease of use and great interface has really stuck out and shined. It's easy to use contact list, voicemail access, and simultaneous connection to both my desktop and mobile phone have allowed me to stay on top of things in the uncertain world we face currently.

Cons

Video calls could use some work. Unless this feature is blocked by admin, it would be helpful to set video conferences and calls of my own volition.

Greg

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Decent product with growing pricetag...

Fuze was a great product for my team...even with the difficulties in the middle of our time using the product. It did a great job for our teleconferencing needs, with shared desktop. We'd still be with them if the company had been more reasonable and served us like customers.

Pros

We used Fuze for our Team Meetings on a geographically dispersed team. In the early days of our use of Fuze, it served our needs well. We were transferring from the "Big Boys" on the street because of their escalating costs for the same service. Fuze was great. In the middle of our journey we started having issues with updates and other issues that slowed our team meetings. Later in the journey, it came back and was rock solid.

Cons

1. Issues with upgrades and sound quality at times. 2. Once they got their issues worked out, they caused their prices to skyrocket and their business model changed and they wanted to "demo" the product to re-do our contract. We'd been USING the product for years! They wouldn't tell us pricing structure without a pitch. No time for such nonsense! Finally, they wrote and announced that our product offering was going to end....in TWO WEEKS! Done. They lost us there.

Steve

Fuze review

UNICOM has been using Fuze for 5+ years and have been expanding its deployment to other divisions of out global business. If it was not providing real value to the company we would not be expanding.

Pros

The flexibility Fuze provides our global business is extremely beneficial.

Cons

The reporting and other back end management still needs a lot of work. Managing call flows is pretty awful. No ability to import/export configuration or save revisions. Would REALLY like the ability to change to full screen when in a Fuze Meeting. Been asking for that functionality for years.

Reasons for choosing Fuze

Ease of use and functionality.

Harry

Used for 5 years now and still getting better, support are amazing

We needed to move to a system that offered features, scale, good price and support and where we would have business continuity. It offers flexible working and a more agile and mobile workforce. As the tital we are 5 years in and still feel that we are growing with the product.

Pros

Ease of use and continued feature development and deployment. Support sort things out asap and will do their best to make the product work how you need it to. Mobile App and Softphone add business flex that we needed.

Cons

The base level of call analytics is not quite flexible enough for our use but that is very unique.

Oscar

Effective conference platform.

Pros

Fuze is a cloud-based unified communications platform and because it is based in the cloud ; it makes it easy for me to access it wherever I may be. It empowers productivity and delivers insights across my organization by allowing us access its simplified business voice communication tool, dynamic video conferencing, and hands-on collaboration feature.In summary , Fuze enable my company's workforce to communicate seamlessly at anytime and without any device restriction.

Cons

Will be interesting to have more screens available in the screen sharing option.Also the aesthetic is quite poor ,I think it can much more vibrant.

Industry: Building Materials

Superb Unified Communications platform

We are now collaborating across Departments and the company. We have achieved much greater levels of communication across the business. We have also solved a major problem with on premise PBX systems that were failing

Pros

I love the scaleability and flexibility. The collaboration we are able to achieve across the company now is amazing

Cons

Support has taken some time to get to where it needs to be

Reasons for choosing Fuze

Price and the help of the engineers and pre-sales teams who really understood our needs and requirements

Timothy

Simple deployment

My company wnet to fuze and have deployed them worldwide, the implementation of Fuze is simple, support is good.

Pros

It works like a phone should, you have voicemail features that sends a audio to your email for voicemail, the apps allow you take your office phone with you anywhere.

Cons

The soft phones are unable to transfer or pick up parked calls like the physical phones do.

Reasons for choosing Fuze

Not involoved in that decision.

Reasons for switching to Fuze

Company decision dictated by cost

Kenneth

Fuze Review

Pros

We changed from a fairly old phone system to this one. With Fuze, all of my phone interaction has suddenly become computer-based. This is to say that I'm now able to use an old pair of gaming headphones for all of my call needs, and calls to my work phone can be forwarded to my cell when I'm out.

Cons

Setting up conference calls can be a little frustrating. It integrates with Google calendar, but it will not show you who has accepted the invite. Also, not to be too nitpicky, but the access code to conference calls is 12(!!) digits long.

Response from FuzeDigital

This review is of Fuze, not FuzeDigital. They are two separate companies.

Replied November 2018

Jit

Very modern and reliable product

Much better than other providers and keeps you up to date with KPIs and also the quality of the product is great.

Pros

Interface is very easy to use, and the software integrates seamlessly across all devices, meaning you can always stay on top of your calls.

Cons

Sometimes it completely stops working however this is expected with all software products. Could be something they work on reducing the frequency of.

Todd

Buyer Beware - Read EVERY order or MSA with a magnifying glass

I had a horrible experience with Fuze. From sales to support, I would not recommend this company to anyone. It has been constant frustration since day one.

Pros

I don't like the software. It is not easy to sue or fix. It seems like every issue with the system is fixed with some engineers attempt at a work around.

Cons

The service is glitchy, service is often many time zones ahead or behind, the reps raley listen to you, implementation doesn't take express instruction, features are sold that don't exist.

We made a bad decision.

Reasons for switching to Fuze

We thought we were upgrading our system to give our customers a better experience. The experience got worse for our customers and employees.

Fuze