Rivo is a cloud-based environment, health and safety (EHS) solution that helps organizations manage business risk and meet compliance regulations.
This end-to-end risk management solution includes several modules that support various features, such as audits and inspection, incident reporting and management, risk assessment and document and policies management.
Other features include monitoring and testing of data collected, automatic triggering of alerts, compliance management and controlled responses to risks. The analytics module analyzes current and past data to provide real-time observations and visual representations of data.
Rivo also allows employees and contractors to report incidents and near misses, thereby helping to increase EHS awareness in the organization.
Rivo is a multi-tenant software solution that can be accessed using any browser type. It is available across multiple platforms including mobile devices.
This product serves customers in a variety of industries in the oil and gas, manufacturing, hospitality, pharmaceutical, construction and infrastructure sectors.
Adam from Bath College
Overall, the system works in a very logical way with some useful tools and prompts. However, I have a problem with the risk assessment PDF which is far too wordy and uses up too much paper. Rivo really should look to develop a PDF that uses the existing data inputted, but presents it in a much more tabular way when needing to be printed. Also, I think compulsory updates due to new legislation (such as the latest CLP Regs) should be free of charge rather than expecting the customer to pay. I don't see any reason why the COSHH assessment template for example can't be updated by Rivo for use by all existing customers as the template only needs updating once. Why should every individual customer have to pay for this service?
Clare from GDST
- enables central view of all accidents reported on the system
- reports available to all as soon as logged on the system - no 'lost in the post' scenarios
- information safely stored in a retrievable format for ever
- saved team at Trust Office time reviewing accident reports,
- basic stats quite easy to obtain
- definitely improved the accuracy of RIDDOR reporting
- good to be able to amend / add items to drop down/pick lists ourselves
- reporting system isn't anywhere near as flexible or as easy to use as we hoped it would be
- once we had the system installed, every request we had for a change, even a small one, seemed to come with a several £1000 price tag
- we have had to have some changes made due to changes in the legislation. Some of these took a long time, was expensive and adversely affected parts of the system that it should not have affected.
- I wouldn't go back to a paper system, but I really wish the reporting side of things was much better
Birgit from IKEA
I do not have that much experience as I am just the IT responsible for the product.
But I am satisfied with the amount of incidents, the resolving time and the escalation
Response: Rivo, Rivo Software Ltd.
Date: June 2015
Birgit - thank you very much! We appreciate very review! Every one helps. All the best,
James from BP
Great, we use Rivo all around the world. It has completely shifted our operations being able to use a central reporting tool for incidents that can be accessed anywhere from a browser and on their mobile apps. The analytics and build our own dashboards is really useful and has cut down our reporting time by over half.