Showing 1-20 of 41 products
SoGoCX is a comprehensive system for understanding your customers to drive return on investment. From sign-up to renewal, key customer touchpoints offer the chance to connect and build relationships. With SoGoSurvey's CX platform,... Read more
Delighted is a cloud-based customer experience (CX) management solution designed to help small to large enterprises gather and analyze customer feedback by conducting surveys across multiple platforms. Users can evaluate customer satisfaction... Read more
Acquire is a real time customer engagement platform that provides all your sales and support in one widget with live chat, email, video calling, SMS, chatbots, cobrowse and screen share. Acquire equips you with the tools to redefine... Read more
Jebbit is a declared data platform that enables businesses to capture the most important customer data by creating interactive digital experiences. With a no-code design, users are able to build and design custom conversational experiences,... Read more
TABLE is an all-in-one customer experience management (CXM) solution that empowers organizations to manage all customer interactions in one single messenger interface. TABLE enhances customer experiences through the use of integrated... Read more
Utilizing an AI-based, machine-driven approach, Evam Continuous Intelligence Platform is a customer experience platform that orchestrates customer journeys by processing and visualizing real-time context data. Evam CI Platform utilizes... Read more
Hotjar is a cloud-based customer experience management platform designed to help small to large businesses track and analyze visitor's click, tap or scrolling actions across the website using heatmaps. Marketing professionals can anonymously... Read more
Qualtrics CustomerXM is a cloud-based customer experience management system that helps small to large sized businesses monitor customer interactions and forecast purchase behavior. Its key features include net promoter score (NPS)... Read more
UserTesting is a customer experience platform that helps businesses create tests to collect feedback about launched products and marketing operations. It enables professionals to build custom tests using a drag-and-drop interface,... Read more
ChurnZero is a cloud-based customer success management platform, which helps subscription businesses to understand their product reception among customers, predict the likelihood of subscription renewals and automate the processes... Read more
Uxpressia is a cloud-based customer experience management solution designed to help small to large businesses design customer journeys maps, personas and impact maps on a centralized platform. It allows users to gain insights into... Read more
Userpilot is a cloud-based software that helps businesses personalize the user interface (UI) and set up automated behavior-driven triggers to improve product adoption and customer onboarding processes. Managers can segment users based... Read more
Usersnap is a customer experience and feedback management solution that helps businesses of all sizes archive projects, track latest trends, capture screenshots with comments and drawings and more on a centralized platform. Team members... Read more
involve.me is a user engagement and customer experience platform designed to help digital marketers and e-commerce businesses create personalized interactions across the entire customer journey, from lead acquisition to qualification,... Read more
zenloop is a cloud-based customer experience (CX) management platform, which helps businesses improve the retention rate by analyzing the customer's buying journey and collecting feedback through various channels. Features include... Read more
Medallia is a text analytics solution that uses AI and machine learning technologies to enhance customer, employee and product experiences by detecting user patterns, needs and behaviors. It allows administrators to set up organizational... Read more
WebEngage is a cloud-based marketing automation tool designed for B2C businesses. It helps businesses to manage cross-channel communication with their customers, allowing them to send messages via emails, text messages, push alerts,... Read more
Bolstra is a customer experience management solution that helps businesses predict revenues, track product usage, categorize customer accounts and more on a centralized platform. Team members can use the drag-and-drop interface to... Read more
Oribi is a cloud-based journey mapping solution that provides marketing agencies and eCommerce businesses with analytical tools to monitor visitors' behavior across various digital channels. Businesses can view key metrics, trends,... Read more
Kissmetrics is a cloud-based customer engagement and email campaign automation solution. It helps businesses understand website visitors through behavior-based analysis. Designed for small firms, it provides a centralized platform... Read more
Due to high levels of market competition, customer experience has become crucial. Businesses can’t deliver a great experience without understanding their customers’ pain points and expectations. A positive experience fosters brand loyalty and paves the way for long-term customer relationships. Journey mapping software helps businesses map the journey of their customers to better understand their needs and ensure that the customer experience that is being delivered fulfills those needs.
Choosing journey mapping software that’s right for your business can be a tough task. There are several options available on the market, and you’ll need to ensure that your business requirements are met. To help you make the right choice, we’ve created a buyers guide that has all the information needed to evaluate available software options.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- What is journey mapping software?
- Common features of journey mapping software
- What type of buyer are you?
- Benefits of journey mapping software
- Key considerations when buying journey mapping software
What is journey mapping software?
Journey mapping software is a tool used by businesses to manage, monitor, and improve the customer experience they deliver. It offers insights into the common pain points faced by customers. Using these insights, businesses can create strategies to improve their customers’ experience and develop a better understanding of what they want.
Net promoter score trend report in SoGoSurvey (Source)
Common features of journey mapping software
Journey mapping software will help you get a clear picture of your relationship with your customers as well as improve your overall understanding of all customer touch points. When purchasing software, here are some key features that you should look for.
|Behavioral analytics||Track and analyze customer behavior to establish trends.|
|Customer profiles||Maintain a database of customer information, such as purchase history, buying patterns, and credit score.|
|Attribution modeling||Analyze customer journeys and detect touch points where leads get converted into customers.|
|Surveys and feedback||Create and administer customer polls and surveys to gather feedback.|
|Customer segmentation||Divide customers into groups based on common characteristics, such as gender, interests, buying habits, and demography.|
|Sentiment analysis||Categorize customer emotions expressed through written text (e.g., online reviews) and analyze if they are positive, negative, or neutral.|
What type of buyer are you?
Based on the business objective of using journey mapping software, most buyers can be divided into the following two categories:
- Businesses that aim to retain customers: Some businesses map customer journeys to get a basic understanding of customer behavior and requirements. They need software to gather customer feedback for devising strategies that can help increase customer retention. These businesses should opt for software equipped with features such as behavioral analytics, survey and feedback management, user session tracking, multichannel engagement, and customer segmentation.
- Businesses that also aim to improve brand awareness: Many businesses map customer journeys to not only increase retention but also improve brand awareness. Such businesses are looking for software that can support their marketing efforts as well as positively impact consumer perception. In addition to the features mentioned above, these buyers should choose software with advanced features, such as cross-channel comparisons, sentiment analysis, attribution modeling, frequency capping for ads, role-based access, and customized reports on behavioral trends.
Benefits of journey mapping software
There are several benefits that your business can reap by implementing journey mapping software. Let’s have a look at a few of them:
- Reduced customer pain points: Journey mapping software records pain points in the customer journey—impolite customer service representatives, long wait times, complicated pricing models, high delivery charges, etc. These are the points where businesses lose customers. Using the insights offered by the software, businesses can build strategies to remove these pain points and deliver a positive customer experience.
- Increased customer retention: Acquiring new customers is tough for most businesses. Also, once customers move to another brand, it becomes challenging to bring them back. Journey mapping software tracks and documents every customer interaction to help businesses understand why customers are moving away. Thereafter, they can work on the identified issues and implement retention strategies, such as multichannel engagement and loyalty programs, to create long-term customer relationships.
- Better brand visibility: Acquiring new customers is tough for most businesses. Also, once customers move to another brand, it becomes challenging to bring them back. Journey mapping software tracks and documents every customer interaction to help businesses understand why customers are moving away. Thereafter, they can work on the identified issues and implement retention strategies, such as multichannel engagement and loyalty programs, to create long-term customer relationships.
Key considerations when buying journey mapping software
Now that you’re aware of the features and benefits of journey mapping software, here are a few things you should consider when making a software purchase.
- Cross-channel engagement: Nowadays, customers have the option of approaching your brand through several channels, such as email, social media, official website, and even SMS. Because of this, you must prepare for these interactions in advance. Software that supports cross-channel engagement will help you interact with customers in a consistent and personalized manner across channels. It’ll also allow you to gather leads from all channels so that you don’t miss any sales opportunities.
- Availability of a mobile application: In today’s connected marketplace, it’s essential that your business remains accessible to customers at all times. Journey mapping software that can be accessed through a mobile application will allow you to connect with customers on the go. When customers report a grievance, you can assess their journey map and behavioral trends right there on your mobile device and respond accordingly to resolve their grievances.
If you wish to further understand the features and benefits of journey mapping software, you may fill out this form for an obligation-free consultation. Our advisors will understand your requirements and guide you in shortlisting the most suitable options for your business.
Note: The application selected in this article is an example to show a feature in context and isn’t intended as an endorsement or recommendation. It has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable at the time of publication.