Founded in 2013, InHiro is Web-based recruiting software that focuses on helping fast-growing small to midsized businesses find passive candidates, build talent pools and track job candidates. The system is instantly ready to use in any Web browser; no installation or setup is needed.
InHiro helps companies find high quality talent by using current employees’ social networks, such as LinkedIn, to increase the number of referrals to open jobs. Employees can post job descriptions with a unique URL, and when a candidate applies through that link, the employee will be rewarded for each resulting hire.
InHiro also enables recruiters to create and design attractive, interactive job postings quickly from within the software itself. The system’s analytical tools help human resources (HR) professionals determine which ads are working by tracking the number of applicants from each job post.
Veronika from EuroView
- Customer oriented, great customer support
- Latest HR hacks from Linkedin
- Easy to use, clear understanding of features
- Email connect
- Social networks connectivity
- No implementation needed
From time to time, small bugs appear, but fixed fast.
- Try to get on board as fast as you can. Only then you can get most out of the application.
- Their customer support helped me a lot with this.